Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: images (2).jpg (739x415, 36K)

Armstrong. I don't have the guy, but he's basically that rich guy people post that's never known a day of struggle in his life but holds that sign up that says shit like "I will never complain about hard work."

Armstrong is an excellent character but he's also a deluded psychopath.

*I don't have the picture.
Maybe someone else can post it.

The pic was Mike Rowe who isn't anything like Armstrong lol regardless, Armstrong is wrong, just listen to the song

Armstrong was, and he even admits in the end that he was wrong. He's a fascist true and true, after being defeated he says that Raidens ideal must be correct, because he had the strength to back it up.

Armstrong
>Kid soldier traumatized to the point that cant do nothing else but fight, so he fights against injustice
>Rich guy using expensive technology whilst saying that only the strong should survive

wasn't his idea basically 'I'll use wars to end wars as a business'? it was more likely it'd never end

No one was right or wrong.
It had to be that way.

Who's to judge?

Attached: 15541333122.jpg (1024x536, 93K)

Small robits kid

Armstrong basically convinced him in the end

The guy that harvests the organs from war orphans and thinks CHAOS is a good way to run a society.

you missed his entire point

Violence breeds violence, but in the end it has to be this way.
He imparted his meme upon Raiden

No he didn't.
Armstrong is basically ancap. Which would basically cause civilization to devolve into a cluster of warlord states.

Shut up Lucifer before I go full Neutral upside your head.

By Armstrong's own admission Raiden was correct because he beat him

here

Attached: wagecuckpledge.jpg (640x539, 37K)

whoever lost the fight
the stronger ideals would win out over the weaker

No he didn’t, retard.

>fascist
are you fucking retarded