What's the Cowboy Bebop of video games?

What's the Cowboy Bebop of video games?

Attached: Cowboy-Bebop.jpg (1024x819, 784K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SD7UgC09TR0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Borderlands 3, of course!

Team Fortress 2

Ocarina of Time
>mainly because they are often considered to be the best in their genres

Attached: spike smoke.gif (500x367, 817K)

Is Borderlands 3 the new Half Life 3?

SRW?

Attached: BebopFormation.webm (640x360, 904K)

mgs 2

Good but nowhere near as good as the fans make it out to be? the Souls series.

Persona 5

John Cho nigger Netflix hahaha

Japanese production that served as a gateway for more Japanese productions in the West? Pac-Man.

w-what the fuck is that, user?

Attached: 1443825109181.jpg (370x329, 39K)

Super Robot Wars T.

Has a subbed version out on the PS4 and Switch

Attached: 1554344129608.jpg (1920x1080, 281K)

Gamers favourite - Persona 4 Golden. As name implies Golden Kino

Toss up between Persona 4 or 5.

>cowboy bebop AND g gundam
i'm in, g gundam seems to be a series people desperately try to ignore even tho it is one of the best gundam series (if only for not trying to be a pretentious piece of shit) - thanks user

I don't know but I've rewatched Kill la Kill and the first half is literally the Devil May Cry 3 of anime. Shame the second half went to shit.

Attached: 1534969829167.png (600x480, 388K)

The series took such a dramatic turn in the second half I thought I was watching a different series. What happened?

The Cowboy Bebop video game?
youtube.com/watch?v=SD7UgC09TR0

Pretty sure OP just created this thread so he could talk about the announced netflix live action series

Attached: CowboyBebopCast.jpg (1280x720, 191K)

>tfw they actually found a living person with a chin as long as Vicious'

Attached: 1516520151548.jpg (250x227, 5K)

I just hope the guy that plays spike gets a wig that looks like Spikes hair yet realistic. Also Faes actress is hot af

No shit. Bebop has been discussed to death prior to even 2005. The only reason it's ever brought up is for:
>live action
>remake (fucking stupid the original looks great today)
>newshit whose watched

>the media praise this insted of bitching
>they would be screaming racist and white washing if he was white

Well should not be surprised, nobody cared that L was black in the netflix death note.

they actually couldn't have chosen worse people
it's honestly amazing

Attached: 1543412710205.png (900x900, 569K)

What about Edward?

>remake
Who the fuck would want a remake? It looks better than 99% of the shit produced today.

They'll find some gender fluid actor.

>incredibly overrated for some reason
>also cowboys
Fallout New Vegas

>It looks better than 99% of the shit produced today.
This. I have never heard anyone talking about remake, it makes no sense. Sequel is out of question and the author would only do it if he can top the original. As far as live action goes, I don't trust Netflix and the people making it probably don't care for Bebop at all. Alita recently proved that live action anime can work really well but with Netflix I wouldn't hold my breath for anything good.

>Cowboy Bebop

Attached: image_0.jpg (820x773, 128K)

I think the only bad cast is Mr. A-List-Celebrity-Man. Spike is known more for his hair and his posture/silhouette than his actual face.
Spike should be young and boyish looking, with shaggy hair so thick you could try and comb it and lose your comb.
He needs to have a carefree yet aware heads-down stride
I mean his whole thing was "move like water"
I don't think the guy can really pull any of that off.

As for Jet Black, why not just cast Dave Batista? He has the bald head and the stature.

Madagascar 2 the Videogame

Attached: bang.png (708x718, 397K)

Another thing of my childhood/teens raped and murdered. Thx Netshits. They should have done the movie with Keanu Reeves, at least he cared about the source material.

Where the fuck is Keanu as Spike?

I could be wrong, but I feel like they were chasing the TTGL dragon, and TTGL had a major switch in tone and structure at the halfway point, so they did too.

The problem is that TTGLs split is infinitely better supported and done with more purpose than "someone else did it", because they were actually doing a thing where moving from classic "Evil King and his four themed generals" to "Aliens invade and shit gets dark" was used both to be a reflection of the growth of the genre, as well as being part of the general themes about human history. In KLK it was just... there.

>They choose the most pale ass asian dude to play spike
>And they choose a fucking white guy to play Vicious

Boy am I glad I'm one of the dozen people who don't really like Cowboy Bebop.