Gaming audio

>really hate headphones
>it clamps my glasses and feels cumbersome on your head
>everyone keeps saying you need it for gaming

Are there good gaming earbuds instead? I just want to be competitive without wearing a stupid sweaty vice on my head.

Attached: index.jpg (299x168, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B00E4LGVUO/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_ZNKQCbWZ84M5Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Air pods

>glasses
NNNNNEEEEERRRRDDDDD

Just get a nice surround sound system or a soundbar and blast the volume way up

why does everyone have such poor eyesight these days? I have to print out everything in 16 pt font because my coworkers can't read anything smaller

>calling people nerd in 2019

did you base your personality on a 1990s sterotypical movie bully

>everyone keeps saying you need it for gaming
kek
maybe if you are on the vent with the boys or need a perfect spacial awareness in some gey-sports fps
otherwise not true

Just put down your glasses
Problem solved

Attached: 1503183307491.jpg (372x491, 22K)

>or need a perfect spacial awareness in some gey-sports fps
but I do need it

>competitive
>needing top tier audio to be competitive
Way to out yourself as a faggot

Because the weak are allowed to breed more than ever nowadays thanks to modern conveniences
If you needed glasses due to bad eye sight centuries ago before they were invented then you'd fucking die

shut up, dork

Just get any earbuds that aren't dirt cheap, and a standalone mic if needed. No ear buds, not even top of the line, will even come close in sound quality to a headset of comparable price.
I would suggest that you rather get a headset that doesn't exert a lot of inward force. I also wear glasses, and I have pic related, Steelseries Arctis 3. The sound quality isn't great, but they don't put any clamping pressure on my head. In fact, they are prone to slipping off my head if I bend down while wearing them.

Attached: 96b5266fe3d244878937ea655701208e.png.1000x575_q100_crop-smart_optimize.png (1000x575, 213K)

>it clamps my glasses
Get contacts you retard.

You sound like a bratty bottom. You can just say you want my dick.

>Muh glasses

Fuck off poindexter.

I've always used headphones but recently got a scalp condition that doesnt allow me to wear them anymore.

Shit sucks so bad, there aren't any good earbuds especially not if you want to connect to tv for console gaming.

>sticking swampy plastic on your eyes
no thanks

Get some bone conductive headphones then.

not real tech bad meme gimmick

hear world godo research complete birds chrip

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

Unironically the apple earpods. Forget the wireless airpod shit, the earpods are 14 bucks on amazon, fit comfortably, and actually have surprisingly good audio quality. I use the one pair for both my phone and my computer because they can double as a headset because of the TRRS plug

because faggots have slightly worse vision than average (not a bad thing) then wear glasses for the rest of their lives which renders them blind without them.

You mean they don't need a mic jack to use microphone for windows?

unless you are a counterstrike player they are completely unnecessary
don't get me started on gaming chairs too

I wear glasses myself and have the same issue, but still use headphones. What I would do when shopping for a pair is actually try some on in store first, find a pair which fit nicely, then buy them elsewhere on the cheap.
I also find earphones to be far more irritating than headphones, likely as its blasting sound directly into my ear canal.

I game on IEMs
works just fine
TIN T2s are supposedly pretty good for being so cheap and made beyond the tariff wall

Attached: 1548617082376.jpg (425x425, 10K)

Depends on the computer/jack you have on your computer. Mine has one of those TRRS compatible headset ports, so it works a treat, but I know not everyone has that, so in that case it just defaults to being a regular set of headphones

>comparing a good pair of headphones to a gaming chair

Attached: 1549016963984.jpg (341x372, 135K)

Are you suggesting that people that wear glasses should have just sucked it up and learned to live without glasses as children? I don't think you understand how poor eyesight works.

Use decent earphones, I prefer Samsung, and just use a standalone mic. Headsets are a meme and 99% of games are so casual a blind autstic child could do well in them.

>Ignore basic biology I swear wearing glasses makes your eyesight worse overall
Ah yes, because straining your eyes as a kid to try and learn to see without glasses definitely will work. It's like benchpressing 400lbs, fuck being a pussy and building youself up push it to the max.

good pair of headphones are for music, never buy shit with gaming tagged on it

>tfw 20:21 vision
>everything looks blurry. Nearsighted.
Did the doctor fuck up?

it happens
complain to your ophthalmologist

I wear glasses and a headset just fine. Get an actual quality brand instead of cheap sony headphones.

I use Sennheisers GAME zero's, never looked back.

Angry nerd

Attached: serveimage(4).jpg (4288x2848, 3.92M)

He wants to be competitive. This is useless for sound whoring.

It's the absolute opposite of this though. Without correcting vision, it gets worse. Did you just guess on this shit?

I had 20:20 but I'm in my mid 20s now and it's starting to get worse. I really hope I don't need glasses all of a sudden. I feel like something caused this but apparently screens don't permanently fuck with vision.

I have an AKG K702. Great for music, but its also fine for games.

Yes you don't leave the doctor's office until you fix yourself dude

Just get a pair of soft sennheiser headphones not the cheap hard stuff.

If you also want a mic throw in a modmic

koss ksc75?

Earbuds are not good for long time use, they always make my ears itch after a few hours.
I switched to pic related ( KSC75) and it's peak comfy with great audio, I don't know if they are comfortable with glasses though.

Attached: ksc75-comfort-large.jpg (3840x2160, 2.49M)

>mfw I posted this without reading the thread and someone else already mentioned them
Now I know what shills feel like every day.

blind cucks mad they fell for yet another jew scam

these look super awkward with glasses

Attached: ksc.jpg (1600x485, 104K)

sony actually makes some of the best audio equipment in the world

They also make a lot of cheap plastic bullshit targeted towards normies who don't know better

PANASONIC ErgoFit Earbud Headphones with Microphone and Call Controller Compatible with iPhone, Android and Blackberry - RP-TCM125-K - In-Ear (Black) amazon.com/dp/B00E4LGVUO/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_ZNKQCbWZ84M5Y

Comes with three size pads for comfort

I have never liked those kind of earphones, it always feels like there's always open space so outside sounds leak all the time, or the sound from the audio doesn't sound as good. Same issue with Apple earbuds, they have really good sound quality but they don't block outside noise at all and for me that's a dealbreaker.

The last ones I had were a brand named SkullCandy, iirc, and they lasted me well for over a year, had very good sound quality, microphone included and blocked outside noise very well. I used to buy Sony earbuds but they'd always die after like four months, but I guess it was because those were on the cheap side.