One launcher for All

I just deleted GOG Galaxy and installed Playnite. AMA!

Attached: playnite.png (1172x682, 1.57M)

I don't buy enough games to merit this nonsense. I only have 1 or 2 games installed at most.

based

Stop shilling your launcher-launcher.

>install launcher to launch all my other launchers

Attached: IMG_20190407_005407.jpg (960x542, 43K)

Yea what's the point really? You could as well make a folder and put the game shortcuts there. Pretty much the same thing without installing launcher to launch launchers

The point is having a single centralized place to organize your games from emulators, distributors such as Origin, Steam & GOG, independent games, etc... It will download metatata for the game, record playtime. If the game does not require DRM, then it will launch without activating the other launchers.

What is Playnite.AMA?

That still sounds completely pointless though since they all do that, you're just adding an extra annoying step.

Friend of mine got me BigBox and I use that for my emulation rig. Data got corrupted, though, so I'm FTPing over all the goddamn ROMs and shit I've been hoarding. Gonna take forever, it's terabytes.

launcher that stores all your games from other launchers. if you have autism and will go crazy over having too many launchers, probably should get it to be origanized and less stress.

Playnite is a third-party free & open-source game launcher to organize your gaming library. AMA is short for As Me Anything from Reddit.

Attached: standards.png (500x283, 24K)

I cant even play more than one game at time.

How much did they pay you?

>html and electron shit
no THANKS.

>FOSS
>pay me
pick one

Actually, it uses WPF.

That's called your OS

I don’t play video games. Yea Forums is a much better politics board.

Meh seems pointless to me. battle.net is the only launcher aside from steam that i sometimes use. and most of the shit that i keep constantly installed doesn't require any launchers anyway.

I only every play 2, maybe 3 games at a time

>still need to install steam ebin origin and uplay for this "one launcher" to work properl
TOTALLY EPIC DUDE!

>I just deleted gog galaxy
a launcher that was never madatory to begin with?

One launcher to rule them all

Attached: PlayniteUI_2019-04-07_00-57-51.png (1280x900, 311K)

Say goodbye to cloud saves.