Why do Switch owners buy only Nintendo games?

Why do Switch owners buy only Nintendo games?

Are you a Switch owner? Why do you buy only Nintendo games?

Attached: wojak nintendo.png (644x800, 90K)

I buy games on both my Switch and my PC. Switch for Nintendo games/indies/other console game releases that are better with a controller. PC for AAA, FPS, anything that's better to control with a Mouse and Keyboard.

I have a Playstation 4 but I only use it to watch Netflix/Hulu/Youtube.

Because we want to play Nintendo games or shit that never releases in PC?

What kind of question is this one?

Because I like them and I'm content with just them & Emulation on my PC for a couple of games here & there.

I’m a switch owner and I’ve bought 00 games.

Piratechads always win.

>are you a Switch owner
yes
>do you buy only Nintendo games
no, but the wider nintendo audience does

Who the fuck watches Youtube on PS4?

>Are you a Switch owner?
Yes.
>Why do you buy only Nintendo games?
Unless it's a switch exclusive why the fuck would I buy games on the switch and not a more capable system? Portability is a meme and this is speaking as a wagie.

Well I paid $400 for the system, gotta get my money's worth out of use somehow.

Wasn't Switch also like 400$? It has less games than PS4, it literally has 1 game which is Mario Oddyssey

>am I a switch owner
Yes but I also own a PS4 and of (because I’m not a poorfag/shill)
>why do you only buy Nintendo games
The only Nintendo games I own are Mario odyssey, botw, and smash, most of the games I own are not Nintendo games, I own more Non-Nintendo games on switch than I do actual Nintendo games

>Why do Switch owners buy only Nintendo games?
I don't
>Are you a Switch owner?
Yes
I don't. I buy lots of different games.
But I also buy Nintendo games. Thats why I bought a Nintendo system. Because Nintendo make the best games i the world. Its no secret.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-08-15-03-51.png (1080x1920, 473K)

Because I can't put snoy games in my Switch?
What kind of question is that?

>devs say
inb4 developer of some irrelevant indie shit nobody bought on Steam

My last two purchases were Darksiders and Skyrim.

Which I only bought because I felt like I had too many Mario games and needed to diversify.

Fuck.

what is this meme? most switch owners own multiple platforms

No, you obviously retarded faggot

They don't, I am, and I don't.

Kill yourself nigger scum.

I honestly don't get why its Nintendo that gets the soi treatment when i find it mostly PlayStation that caters to the cuck crowd with their consent for the gaymers, women in gaming stuff and censoring of triggering material.
Sonyfans = cucks/soi/nigs
Nintendofans = casuals/autistics/kids
Xboxfans=greasyfat boys/trannies

I own a switch, ps4, xbone and a laptop capable of playing basic to mid resource heavy games.
I buy for all the platforms when there's something that I want. I get PS/XB multiplats on Xbone because I have more friends on live than on plus, and I don't want to maintain both subscription services. I get multiplats available on switch for the switch, so long as they aren't incapable of running properly on it, because I like that it's portable, and also for couch co-op it's probably the best console (ie, I will get Crash Nitro cart for switch).

I understand not everyone has the money to own all available consoles, but I cannot understand why some brainlets have allowed themselves to become full-time company loyal shills. I could understand it more when it was between Xbox and PS because they had such a similar offering. Switch and PS4 are markedly different consoles with different games and services.

Attached: Geiru_Toneido.jpg (700x1500, 163K)

wow mad

Why are you insulting me? I wasn't even baiting

What non Nintendo games should a switch owner play/own?

Because anything non-exclusive on Switch is literally the worst version of the game.

Attached: 1410577552471.jpg (341x488, 62K)

I use my PS4 as my main source for watching tv, it has pretty much every streaming service and I like being able to watch stuff on my tv, I see no issue with wanting to watch YouTube videos on your tv, the only downside is that typing with a controller is cancer
Switch is 300 and you’re a moron for saying it only has odyssey, odyssey isn’t even the best game on switch

Does this count or do I have enough other stuff?

Attached: switchcol.jpg (2016x1512, 894K)

Dark Souls I guess, it's a great game

Did you play darksiders and Skyrim like, years ago?

Look at this desperate goal-post shifting.

Many indie games these days shit all over AAA games cry more. Maybe the Switch will suddenly stop being massive success if you shed enough tears.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-10-16-14-11.png (1080x1920, 192K)

People without Smart TVs

>All these 3rd pary games and indies on Switch selling just as much or even more than other platforms
>eShop top 10 constantly topped by non-Nintendo games
>"lmao y tendies only buy tendie gamez?"
This fucking delusion lmao

Attached: l-10898-uncomfortable-and-slightly-nervous-doggos.jpg (700x732, 257K)

Because I have no reason to venture out. I'm content with what i've got on my Switch.

Those games are mad old
I

Do it, nigger scum.

Point proven. Literally only indieshit devs care about Switch. Same as with Vita.

I already played it on ps3 years ago tho

Because both your statement are false, retarded faggot

No

>HURR DURR DE DURRR LE EPIC ONIONS XDD LE EPIC BOY XDDD LE ONIONS XD LE BOY XDD
Shove a cactus up your urethra, retarded shitposter.

Proven how, mongoloid?

No. I bought both games on Steam for pocket change years back but they went unplayed because sitting in front of a PC for hours on end to game just doesn't fit my lifestyle anymore.

>on PS3
How are you a Switch owner if you've owned a non-Nintendo console before? Stockholm syndrome?

I'm a switch owner and I don't buy nintendo games I pirate them

Attached: 1554651249969562820678.jpg (2560x1536, 1.51M)

>those games are mad old
Irrelevant when you see most third party games as filler between major first party releases.

No. I got a squeenix game for it.

virgin

Do you expect me to buy multiplats on my Switch?
That's what my pc is for.

>Gets annihilated
>v-virgin...
lmao

>Only buy Nintendo games
Hmmmmm? I'm having some doubts OP

Attached: 20180202_163732.jpg (4032x2268, 3.16M)

what are you talking about you worthless virgin

Vita is such a shitty console even Switch is better. Vita is only good when it's PS1 portable. That's of course if you are not a retarded weeaboo who plays 1000 copy pasted rhytm games

Don't @ me faggot.

>I already played it on ps3 years ago tho

Me too, picked it up again so I could play it while on a business trip in Germany last Halloween. Sitting on my hotel balcony, overlooking the Darmstadt skyline on Halloween while playing Dark Souls on Switch with a chilled Radeberger, is now one of my cherished gaming experiences. Being a Switch owner is pretty great.

annihilated who?

There is not a single good rhythm game on the vita.

t. Rhythm Game Chad

Attached: 20161227_131654.jpg (2560x1536, 1.32M)

I own a Switch and I hacked it, I'm not buying overpriced Nintendo games.
The only game that I have bought is Bloodborne, and that's because I couldn't be bothered to hack a PS4 to play a 10$ game.

Switch literally only has one good game on it. Everyone knows what game i'm talking about.

rather be a faggot than a virgin lol

>rather be a faggot than a virgin lol

lmao and he's serious too.

>Are you a switch owner?
ye

I don't because I enjoy more games on the PS4 than I do the Switch, but I still like some of the games for Switch aswell. Plus it's nice to have on vacations and shit.

Attached: tumblr_pl1vl0WMMn1w94uxso2_r1_500.jpg (500x750, 54K)

I played FFVII for most of the day, and i'm playing Enter The Gungeon right now. In fact, the only Nintendo game i've played on my Switch this year is Smash, everything i've played has been 3rd party.

I've also bought Valkyria Chronicles and two non-nintendo indies, and my next purchases contain 1 Nintendo game (BotW) and three non-Nintendo games (Xenoblade, Ys, Octopath Traveler).

This is why Persona 5 is not coming to switch

Yikes.

>Xenoblade
Monolith is second party.

Persona 5 is almost a 5 year old game. Who cares if it's coming to Switch or not? It's a PS3 game

I don't? I mostly buy Nintendo games because they're usually amazing, but I also buy games from other companies when they're good enough.

Monolith IS Nintendo. What's this "second party" bullshit people keep spouting just to say Xeno is not a Nintendo game?

Switch games I own
>Xenoblade Chronicles 2
>Octopath Traveler
>Disgaea 5
>Bayonetta 1+2

Xenoblade is 2nd party and Bayo was paid for by Nintendo.

So 50/50?

Because it’s the reason why Switch owner buy the Switch

Nintendo children care

I don't.

I just bought FF7 last week and played all the way through it.

Because I'm waiting for Daemon x Machina to come out. Until then it's just Smash and Mario Kart because I got them for free.

Where are you getting this """""information""""" from?
I think you've accidentally mistaken real life with your console-wars narrative.

>why do you only buy Nintendo games?
Because the vast amount of 3rd party games that are on the Switch are readily available on PC.
I get the Nintendo games only purely because there are plenty enough of them to justify getting a Switch.
If there were only 2-3 games for the Switch I cared about, I wouldn't have even gotten it in the first place.

Attached: 1428118539730.jpg (200x200, 7K)

i wont tell you losers to get laid because no matter what, you never will.

Learn to read, faggot. That guy said he was buying some none Nintendo games, and listed Xenoblade. I stated Monolith were second party. Can you see what this means now?

Because we pirate everything else on PC.
I'll leave playing Sekiro at silky smooth 24fps to you, sony ponies.

I own an xbox, give me one reason I should purchase a multiplat on switch (the only time my switch leaves its dock is to use RCM). So that means my Switch becomes a nintendo machine and the xbox does everything else

No-one 'just' buys nintendo games. That's only what you want to believe and accept into your narrative to justify your obsessive hatred towards Nintendo.
Have sex.

Attached: 1529574165886.png (780x768, 557K)

People keep forgetting monolithsoft is completely owned by nintendo.

I buy third parties sometimes. I just bought the power rangers game last week. I'm kind of disappointed with how low budget it is, the game feels kind of lifeless.

I don't have time to play games at home.

Yes, that your correction is still wrong. Monolith Soft is Nintendo, the same way Naughty Dog is Sony. Second parties don't actually exist, people may consider Gamefreak or Intelligent Systems second party, but the truth is that if someone isn't owned by Nintendo, they're third party and have total freedom to work elsewhere

The majority of my Switch games are 3rd party.

>I own an xbox
>my Switch becomes a nintendo machine and the xbox does everything else
>xbox does everything else

Attached: 1429824091845.jpg (531x471, 72K)

Not me
>Are you a Switch owner? Why do you buy only Nintendo games?
Yes, I don't.

I don't have switch but what else would you buy than nintendo games? most 3rd party games have been out for ages on other platforms and are cheaper there and in most cases play better.
Dunno if I'd buy switch it's to play nintendo games. But there isn't anything interesting enough for me atm that would make me buy one.

What is this "buy" you speak of?

Attached: ergwgd.png (189x754, 24K)

I'm also PC+Switch+PS4 and I feel kinda dirty having a PS4, I barely use it, I hate Sony games so I only get to use it when there's a random Japanese game that's exclusive because reasons and because of asshole developers that launch on Xbone and PS4 but not PC. I honestly wish I didn't need it. I don't pay PS+ so the games that I do buy I can't play online.

We don't.
Yes I am. I don't only buy Nintendo games.

Well who do you think is pushing that meme? Just laugh at it.

Why do you buy the games you buy?
Why are you obsessed with Nintendo?

Literally never happened, who told you this? It was true for the Wii U, never been true for the Switch, are you from 2014?

Attached: 1554333697830.gif (265x365, 1.48M)

>Many indie games these days shit all over AAA games cry more.
indie shit is hardly different than aaa shit. it has cash grabs (crowdfunding scams), rehashed formulas (metroidvanias/roguelikes), and forced political agendas. only real differences are smaller budgets and worse graphics.

got a switch yesterday, lads

If Xenoblade is not a nintendo game, than Uncharted is not a sony game.

t.falseflagging switch cuck
Kill you self faggot switch drone basedboy nigger Sony is #1 and anybody who owns anything other than a PS4 is a massive faggot and should kys

Because they're too annoying to pirate.

Yeah sony negros are retarded am i rite guys

I buy switch games and PC games? The only games as of recent I want to play are RDR2 and Sekiro, but they'll both come to PC soon anyway.

Sick games bruv

Attached: vlcsnap_2018_06_11_21h09m37s973.0[1].jpg (1200x800, 73K)

Retards can't understand that Nintendo is the best platform for current exclusives and pc the best in the other departments, and that's just an undeniable fact idk why faggots keep defending a shitty company

Attached: 479573360f7650857c3f6bd93325a6b2.png (431x445, 415K)

What makes you think that I'm buying them?

Attached: 2017082104004900-57B4628D2267231D57E0FC1078C0596D.jpg (1280x720, 373K)

nice, but no explanation

>but they'll both come to PC soon anyway.
Sekiro has been on PC since release and you would know that if you had one.

You can't play Persona on any of those haha

>tfw desperate want to play Persona 5
>try it on the emulator
>runs fine but a couple of graphical glitches annoy me
>get a PS4 with Persona 5
>play 10 hours and drop it
why am I like this

Because you are a retarded pirate who only eats nintendo's turds

Because all other thirdparty games play better on my pc or ps4?

Wow you actually managed to get all that wrong, you should work on your intuition.

>He says this after all the reports of Indies and third parties selling better on switch

Did you seriously get a PS4 just to play P5? It's on PS3 mate. PS3 is cheap as fuck now

Because they are not shit and made by SJWs

I also wanted to play Bloodborne

Yeah, this is pretty much how I am.
I have never cared about story in games, I skip things such as conversations and cutscenes whenever possible. I try to get whatever games I can on PC, and most games that I actually enjoy playing are multiplatform including PC so that works out.
I got a Switch mostly for MHGU and Fast RMX, and I spend a lot of time away from home on business trips so it is fairly handy for that. Most games which are highly regarded that are PS4 exclusives tend to be story driven which don't do anything for me (although I understand why people like them) and the xbone is just a big questionmark. I don't see any reason for me to own either of them.

Attached: cask.jpg (400x400, 38K)

Warframe is a nintendo game, right?

A lot of spics who are too poor to afford games but want a ps4 to be "part of the cool kids"
t. spic

Yes I own a Switch.

I bought Sekiro last week sooo there's that.

>tfw bought PS4 and never use it because I have a smart TV
>tfw bought all my games digital so I can't get my money back
I feel so bad about doing this, the only game I finished was God of War, that was kinda fun, but I have no desire to keep using it. I'm not falling for Sony's trap again.

Attached: 1545479868785.gif (740x900, 1012K)

Attached: jawsome shitposting.gif (456x372, 1.72M)

Thats a meme. I own both a ps4 and a switch and if the switch had disappointed like the wii u I wouldnt have bought it. Im a fan since the NES era by the way.

Typical nitencuck
>b-but I own a PS4
That doesn’t mean anything faggot you bought a Wii U despite it being shit along with a bunch of other shit Nintendo console if you weren’t a faggot you would ONLY own a PS4 you stupid fanboy shill

>if the switch had disappointed like the wii u I wouldnt have bought it.
That means I didnt buy a Wii U you fucking retard.

PS4 doesn't have Bayonetta 2/3, Daemon X Machina, Octopath, SMTV, Astral Chain, etc. and i want to play those

>I want to be a stupid nintenshill
Nintendo games are shit compared to PS4 (the best console) and owning a switch or anything besides a PS4 makes you a Faggot and a shill

I own Switch, PS4 and a capable gaming PC.
Nowadays I play everything on Switch and PC due to sweet piracy alone. I always liked bing bing wahoos and the switch is a fucking godsend, it has some amazing games like BotW and Odyssey and MK8, on PC I play all of my fitgirl repacked multiplats with superior grafix.

I bought the PS4 mostly for Yakuza games, Bloodborne and Persona 5, but now Yakuza is on PC. Sometimes if I find them at a good price, I buy used cinematic games on PS4, such as Detroit Become Human or Uncharted 4, I don't like them but they're not much better than the usual multiplats (ie Shadow of Tomb Raider is basically as good as UC4). The PS4 is my least used system because it simply lacks games that I'm interested in and 99% of multiplats plays much better on PC.

Attached: TFOHuVa.jpg (960x892, 117K)

Im a Switch owner and i only pirate Switch games.

Attached: 1453195976970.png (424x412, 276K)

Not a single one of those is a Nintendo game, they're all third party

If you ONLY own a PS4 you're the biggest faggot and you shouldn't be on this board, there are hundreds of forums so you can circlejerk about your movie games.

But user, I have a mid-tier PC and a PS4 too.

dont forget cuphead.

Attached: cuphead switch.jpg (183x276, 18K)

Huh? What's the point of playing doom on swtich when I can play it on my PC

...despite literally just playing Persona 5...
okay champ...

This is false, switch has two games, Odyssey and Travis Strikes Again

I don't I have Shinig Resonance, Dark Souls remaster, Tales of Vesperia, VC4, YS 8, and Fallen Legion on Switch.

Last games I got were Ace Attorney trilogy, Darius Cozmic Collection, Dragon Marked for Death, Baba, FF7, and Nuclear Throne. The only recent Nintendo exclusive is Yoshi and it looks like shit.

>Are you a Switch owner?
Yes

Because I’ve bought enough non-Nintendo games already that I need to give the backlog growth some rest until I catch up a bit.

No shortage of other non-Nintendo games I want to have either, but I stopped prioritizing them unless I know they’re going to be low print.

Attached: 88F9D014-79FC-4B27-94B4-452579059E38.jpg (4032x3024, 3.43M)

Theres hundreds of fourms for you to talk about your kiddy shit with people around your mental age

>Are you a Switch owner?
Ya

I don't you false-flaggin', console-warrin', forced wojack-postin', bean meme believin', anal vore postin', blue pill-takin', cringe inducin' DOUBLE NIGGER

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 7K)

I SAY BING BING!
YOU SAY

Attached: 1416611771816.png (644x800, 71K)

Yeah like Yea Forums, a place where most people are idorts and not poor fanboys who's mommy can only afford one console, like you.

This
it seemed stupid at first but once i get comfortable in a couch and don’t want to walk to my pc in my room or hold a phone it’s actually pretty alright. Only downside is I don’t have a keyboard so I need to type with a controller

i'm just taking the bait to say that i don't and i also have a gaming pc and a ps4

I'm an idort (except for Xbone) because I'm not poor.

WAHOOOO!
YEEEHAW!
YIPPIIIE!

BUUURN MY DREEEEEAD!!!

Attached: e82.jpg (600x600, 54K)

Whatever, 2/2 then.

I was playing it fine on RPCS3, but decided to wait for the inevitable Switch port for better performance.