If someone made a video game about the 1989 Tiananmen Square Massacre...

If someone made a video game about the 1989 Tiananmen Square Massacre, do you think Epic Games would allow it to be published on their store???

Attached: file.png (740x429, 640K)

If someone made a video game about the 1940s Jewish Death Camps, do you think Valve would allow it to be published on their store???

Attached: 1554176085340.jpg (799x439, 59K)

Didn't someone already make that game? It was centered around guards vs. inmates.

If someone made a video game about the Polish Death Camps, do you think CDPR would allow it to be published on GOG???

Attached: 556.jpg (597x843, 47K)

I am not aware of any game like that desu

Pretty sure there’s a game like that already

I WANNA CUM INSIDE MINNIE

I want one on the Jewish dominance in communist Russia.

Attached: 1505400261210.png (642x591, 32K)

Pretty girly.

Attached: pretty_girly.jpg (578x1024, 93K)

Of course. They love their fiction.

She's just for hugs and cuddling.

Attached: 1554388531017.jpg (1024x603, 56K)

Attached: Minnie_cucked_mute.webm (1280x720, 2.28M)

It depends if it's edgy shit or if it's tastefully done, like everything. Fuck off with this comparison. Fuck everyone

Your Social Credit has increased from this post

Fuck Telltale. Fuck them for never giving me season 2 of wolf and instead doing everything in their power to ruin what made season 1 of Dead special.

OP never specified this

I know there is this push to try and make Poland accept responsibility for thing that happened there in WWII but its all pretty deceitful. I mean the country's leadership fucked off and they torn each other apart with some siding with the Nazis, others with the Soviet, and other still choosing all sort of other allegiances. Like it wouldn't make sense to tell it another way than Poles killed Poles with outside assistance.

Historical realism is the death knell of art. It doesn't matter if any of these stores would allow these games when you'd be a faggot for playing any of them.

Yeah fuck stories about real events, all my games need magical lolis in them!

this

Correct. The more fantastical it is, the more artistic it is.

Attached: episode 2.png (946x511, 136K)