64, Melee, and Brawl all have their own unique elements, content...

64, Melee, and Brawl all have their own unique elements, content, and charm that set them apart from the other Smash games, but is there ANY reason to go back and play this after Smash Ultimate?

Attached: Smash4Logo.png (700x299, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GkhFWneefO8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Samus ass

smash 4 and ultimate are both really gay and boring

This. Everyone who plays them should be killed.

you got your answers a few days ago fuck off

Rainbow Road is one of the best stages in Smash history, Smash Run is pure kino, and the boss rush at the end with all the master forms are a lot of fun.

Mods, but Brawl has better ones and a lot more of them.

Smash Run
Custom moves
Maybe if you want a trip back to when the likes of Falcon or former Smash 4 Top tiers were good since it & Ultimate really aren't that far apart from each other.
But yeah it's niche shit.

Smash Run
Master Core
Trophy Rush

Of course, smash run. Also, smash ultimate doesn’t really have any charm or unique elements just like Wii U

I always liked Crazy Orders

>unique elements
Having characters that aren't featured in the Wii U version is enough

It was the last Smash game to have trophies

youtube.com/watch?v=GkhFWneefO8

Ultimate not having this is a huge dissapoinment

Attached: 368px-Olimar_Trophy_Melee.png (368x599, 193K)

Oh yeah Master Core
Cool boss fight
I remember early on where a good chunk of people were complaining & struggling with either Giant, or Swords.

Attached: mastergiant.png (864x712, 667K)

No, it isn’t. Also, there are custom moves, more modes, and less input delay.

It really was, but I feel like ultimate was rushed in case Pokémon LGPE flopped.

Not that user but, to be fair custom moves were pain to get and Ultimate at the very least has better balancing and gameplay which I prefer over more modes. That being said I don't really have any motivation to play ultimate right now due to the lack of trophies.
a bunch of modes I probably didn't

Eh, to each their own, but I do feel like ultimate was rushed out the door.

>in case Pokémon LGPE flopped
There was 0% chance of that happening, and Sakurai said the team decided to not have trophies very early on, so even if they did have more time they wouldn't have had any interest in making trophies.

There is still tons of stuff the game is lacking, and doesn’t it seem odd how many mainstay modes were cut.

> It was too hard to make trophies, so it was cut. Prease understand
What a fucking hack.

Attached: PowerPelletTrophyWiiU.png (512x512, 96K)

I do as well... I personally think they should have waited a little longer, it feels like something is missing without trophies...

> Released December 2018
Surely it was because of the Holiday season right?

I wouldn’t call him a hack, but I do hope someone else takes over his role next game, mainly because there a lot of decisions he made that I don’t agree with and the fact that he’s basically dying making these games. I do hate faggots who constantly treat Sakurai as a god who can do no wrong and say that they don’t deserve Sakurai when someone criticizes ultimate, though.

Smash 4 is the stepping stone for Ultimate

Take that as you will

Also 3DS had Smash Run which will always be the absolutely best side mode in existence

How often did you look at trophies?

Master core/ fortress and Smash run were great

Most of the ones from Brawl and Smash 4 were just pulled straight out of other games anyway.

Are people still arguing about content differences

Regardless of how you feel about Trophies, Spirits are a much better effort

If stepping stone means stepping off a cliff and the pit of mistakes that is smash ultimate, then yes, it certainly is one hell of a stepping stone.

It had equipment which is way better than spirits.

At first I thought that, but then all of the spirits just started feeling samey.

They still added many new models like the Mega Man characters and the EBA, spirits is just recycled images with nothing new.

Fuck off Sakurai dicksuckers, don't defend laziness.

This

I don't know, a 3D Model made by a professional team is better than a known png, even when considering the battles & unique situations. More characters than you'd think got their first 3D Model with Smash, or a better looking one than what they may have had.

Attached: warriormechgauss.png (750x650, 183K)

That shouldn’t have to happen, Sakurai shouldn’t have to rush out a game just to meet a deadline if the game is unfinished, the same thing happened to Kirby star allies with Kirby’s anniversary and look how that turned out.

Not really, this is the first time they went for directly upgrading the game, however I did prefer Ganondorf in Smash 4, he was honestly funnier and now they're trying to make him viable which just doesn't ever work for a character that solely relies on retard strength, spiking and ganonciding > DORIYAH even if he looked like clay

i spent a copius amount of time collecting them. playing smash run on the 3ds version to hoard trophies was fucking addicting as hell. It made the singleplayer mode so much better and more rewarding. I wanted to collect all the trophies. Spirits are fucking trash and having to beat world of light in order to change the fucking menu theme makes me REEE more than anything in the world.

World of light is boring as hell and fucking lazy. It feels like 90% of the mode is just rehashed from the other modes.

its because of you faggots they never fix what they should

you want crap like trophies, that baseball and targets shit, etc, shit that literally almost everyone plays a couple of times and then never touch it again

you should be asking for them to fix the goddamn trash online mode, you know, the mode people actually play most of the time

No, lol.

Attached: laughing playable characters.png (700x700, 513K)

Honestly, I was exicting to see Simon getting in Smash since it would mean that we could have got a shit ton of Castlevania trophies with new models like Mega Man did with 4. It's a shame they had to be cut.

Attached: Kid Dracula.png (332x412, 205K)

If they shouldn’t add in staple modes, then why did they bring everyone back, there are tons of characters who are barely even played.

>See the silhouette of Kid Dracula in that direct when talking about the CV Stage
>Get hyped to see him in 3D for the first time
>It's fucking nothing
Fuck this shit

Attached: groudon7.png (505x469, 187K)

The online should still be fixed, though

Too much Bing, not enough Wahoos