Attached: Titled.jpg (470x357, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T7q61R5EqvA
youtube.com/watch?v=q_UfpEE2hWA
boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/747_500.png/
youtube.com/watch?v=KnJiC8FeI2I
youtube.com/watch?v=VE2Dc1sx71U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck you nigger. I'll do whatever the fuck I want.TP is great.

Attached: 1537660544534.jpg (640x480, 31K)

good graphics bad
bad graphics good

this but unironically, based and redpilled, kino, etc.

>good graphics bad
>soul
>bad
>bad graphics good
>soulless
>good

this

i hate this board

Well, Twilight Princess is a good example of how a game can be soulless but not bad. They tried too hard to make it "hay member ocarina of time gaiz?: The Game" for people who hated WW's art style that it didn't really have its own personality, but it's an alright game.

And that's a GOOD thing!

>piece of trash that is WW
>good

I like TP better but I like both. You're actually allowed to do that.

TP was too easy and the music was not that memorable but it’s a fine game.

WW felt a lot more like a unique unforgettable adventure to me and I will treasure that experience for a long time.

>bad graphics good
>good graphics bad
>good soulless
>bad soul

>redpilled

Cringe and yikespilled

I liked TP ok but god damn it was easy, hardly any challenge in it at all

>soul
>good
?

Wind Waker was the worse game but had the better style.

they're both shit and you just like one more than the other cuz its your first zeldo. play a real game.

Fucking retard TP is still great

Twilight Princess, soulless?
I’ll have you know that the Fishing Hole contains enough soul for the entire game alone.

>wind waker

Attached: 1231512113123125.jpg (264x283, 18K)

TP has just as much soul as WW get outta here with that bullshit. TP is also the better game by a wide margin

Attached: IMG_0545.jpg (960x540, 88K)

so fucking true I spent hours there on my first playthrough.

Wind Waker is literally the best Zelda game unironically

Both games have problems, but Twilight Princess had the worst of them from beginning to end. Taking 2-3 hours to reach your first dungeo; the questionable character design for 95% of the cast; some of the worst boss fights and dungeon design in the series; the excessive amount of tools they give with almost no utility outside their main purpose; combat can whittled down to spamming the sword until everything falls or abusing Mortal Draw if you have it as there isn't a single enemy that requires more thought outside of whack with sword.

It's kind of baffling how massive a step down enemy AI was from Wind Waker to Twilight Princess. In the former even Moblins would push you back because they were aware their weapons weren't suited for close range, so you had to use other tools or parries to close the gap sometimes. There was a lot of interactivity with each fight and how you could approach them.

>Wind Waker is literally the best Zelda game unironically
Ahem... Triforce Quest. Now shut the fuck up.

>Taking 2-3 hours to reach your first dungeo
>takin this long to finish the first village and castle

Fixed that for you.

Attached: zelda.png (2000x1500, 726K)

If TP is soulless what is SS?

>the ALTTP knockoff
>soul

Soulful and underrated

Souless with a mask of soul over it: it shat on the only good and most soulful Toon Zelda game, Minish Cap.

>implying LttP is soulless
>where Link has pink hair for no reason

It sucked ass and deserves to be shat on.

My only real problem with Twilight Princess is that its boring as fuck. I spent hours playing, beat the first Goron dungeon and just was way too fucking bored to continue playing. Wind Waker at least kind of let you go off and explore enough, even though it was easy as fuck.

I'm not the type of gamer that wants to rush through games, TP makes this extremely painful by holding your hand for so long. It should have been wide open after the first forest mini-dungeon, literally just do what OOT did.

Attached: CEMU Screenshot 2018.09.03 - 23.45.23.76.png (1920x1200, 1.13M)

if you ask me, it would have been more soulfull if he had brown hair.

>Wind Waker at least kind of let you go off and explore enough
There was nothing worth exploring in WW outside of the Savage Labyrinth.

More like Soul and Even More Soul

twilight princess has garbage graphics

Lmao stay deluded TP nigger. TP is a soulless cringe fest

fucking deluded TP nigger

Nope. TP is a soulless piece of shit.

Attached: twilightprincess_is_garbage.jpg (368x469, 37K)

Post more Miyazawa

Attached: 1536455169911.png (1011x764, 681K)

youtube.com/watch?v=T7q61R5EqvA
TP had lowkey tracks that were pretty good.

There's literally a plane of existence you can enter with visible souls in TP.

You can see all the souls in Hyrule

Nah, it was pretty soulful.

TP looks like mud smeared shit. The game looks horrible, it looked bad even when it came out.

You had insane games coming out during that time, even on the wii. Galaxy looked a million times better, even RE4 he better textures.

>WW isn't boring
>Sail for 20 minutes to maybe find a patch of grass
>Press start to look at the map, find the wind is slightly off
>Resume the game, play the song, adjust the wind blindly because you can't see the map and play the song at the same time
>Repeat 50 times to reach any particular place
>You can't do anything in it because you don't have the right item yet
>Enemies are pathetically easy

and then it had low quality midi garbage like this

youtube.com/watch?v=q_UfpEE2hWA

add Majora too and then it's fixed

Nothing wrong with that track.

except for the fact that it sounds like low quality midi garbage

>majora's mask
It's fucking trash compared to OoT

To you. I like it. It sounds alien-like.

I've only played a bit of ALTTP and I've seen speedruns of it but it looks significantly different from OOT, not least due to the gargantuan difference between 2D and 3D graphics, of course.

I'm sure ALTTP is a great game. Lots of people seem to say so. But OOT is the best rated game of all time, and ALTTP isn't.

I already did, can't you fucking read?

Toon Link is SOULLES as fuck

Probably because you have shit taste in music. Fucking pleb

The majority of the TP soundtrack sounds outdated as fuck and the quality of the sound felt even worse than the N64 games.

>Probably because you have shit taste in music
I love Jazz and Industrial music, I think I good taste.

>Everyone claims that X zelda game is better than the other.

Perhaps Zelda is the best franchise in gaming considering that no one cant reach an agreement on which of the 10+ games is the best In the franchise.

How so? I don't really care that much for him but he's got plenty

I've only played WW although I've watched speedruns of TP so I've seen most of the game, just not played it.

I think I prefer WW, but TP does look pretty good too. But honestly they are kids games, best played by children of around 7 - 12 years old. So I think this is a useless discussion.

Define soul

Both games seemed rushed and shallow to me, TP slightly less shallow and WW slightly more accessible but otherwise both lacking as far as what their potential was.

>It sounds alien-like.
it sounds like shit lmao

>no one cant reach an agreement on which of the 10+ games is the best In the franchise
But they can. You can try and ignore reality all you want but it's not going to change the objective truth.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-04 at 18.16.41.jpg (1792x1800, 394K)

>sounds outdated as fuck
That makes no sense, you still got people listening to music from a hundred years ago, yet the music from this game from 2006 is outdated? Fucking shitposter.

Kill yourself faggot. Bland garbage like Twilight Princess is an insult to the Zelda series. Only autistic zoomers believe that game to be good

Are you retarded or just pretending you retarded nigger? MIDI music didn't even exist 100 years ago. 100 years ago people had to record orchestras to get a better quality sound than the midi garbage in Twilight Princess you ignorant nigger.

Why are WW fags so seething with aggressive attitudes

based. TP will always be trash

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab.jpg (258x245, 12K)

>Are you retarded or just pretending you retarded nigger?
Only retard here is you seething at TP for existing.

midi's been around since the 80's. The soundtrack does sound dated, but that's not really why. It just uses very stock midi sounds, while everyone else using midi was more aware that using it incorrectly could result in a very fake sound.

seething TP cuck. your garbage game even got the boot in smash ultimate lmao

Attached: 747_500.png (500x281, 216K)

>your garbage game even got the boot in smash ultimate lmao
>he's says this as the Edlin Bridge stage from TP, Midna as a trophy, and Midna's Lament, one of TP's most iconic songs, make appearances in Ultimate
Why are WWfags so fucking retarded.

All Wind Waker fans do is insult you and cannot discuss the two games civilly. Classless. Let them feel high and mighty with their cartoony game. Who even cares with these people

>TP link replaced
>TP zelda replaced
>TP ganondort replaced
keep grasping at straws deluded TP cuck

>music not memorable

It has some of the best music in any video game ever you twat

>game got the boot when in actuality the game still gets referenced

NEWBADOLDGOOD

boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/747_500.png/
RENT FREE

You can't.

TP is the definition of soulless, made only in reaction to fan backlash. We missed out on a true WW2.

>We missed out on a true WW2.
We got Phantom Hourglass, so no we didn't.

Windwaker was just so comfy.
youtube.com/watch?v=KnJiC8FeI2I

I loved just sailing around and filling in the map of all the islands.

Both are shit. The only good 3d zelda games are OOT and MM.

botw is soulless. Those two games have soul

I said true. PH was cobbled together with discarded WW sequel ideas. TP replaced the WW follow up.

WW was a creative labor of love, TP was an obligation because of the manchildren screaming for serious Zelda.

True WW2 was Minish Cap.

Wind Waker is the soulless one. Terrible dungeons, terrible world, terrible story and characters it has no redeeming values. Twilight Princess on the other hand is a masterpiece.

>I said true.
PH is the true sequel no matter how you bitch otherwise.

He said true, user. PH needed to be on a console. Spirit Tracks was great, to this day it's still the peak of the Zelda games.

>PH was cobbled together with discarded WW sequel ideas
That's literally every Zelda. Can't name a single one that didn't reuse an idea that was cutout during the brainstorming/development part.

>He said true, user.
It is the true sequel to WW. It doesn't matter that it's on the DS or GNC, it takes place after the end of WW and continues where they left after Ganondorf and Hyrule get sealed away.

>WW toon shit
>having any soul

youtube.com/watch?v=VE2Dc1sx71U

THIS IS SOUL

Toon Zelda is the most soulless Zelda yet considering they pumped out a shit ton of games for that part of the series and Minish Cap was the only good one of the five games because it was an actual finished product with good pacing, dungeons that weren't shit, and had a gimmick that actually went hand in hand with the game like the Ocarina of Time.

To each their own but WW is one of the best games ever imo. I still replay it to this day, I love the music and the sense of exploration. Using cemu to get rid of the bloom and upscaling it makes the experience that much better.

Attached: SWnNqZa.png (1920x1080, 2.2M)

You have shit tastes.
Did you really say tp has no personality you dumb fuck? Twilight Princess has a moody somber atmosphere that few games could ever achieve. It just happens to be lowkey enough in its excellence for dipshits like you to always not get it.

SEETHING