Game plays a hitler speech when you win

>game plays a hitler speech when you win
I miss the 2000's bros
youtube.com/watch?v=LRI9IxkvFrE

Attached: wehrmacht_return.png (1002x765, 1.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xT79ELnO-dA
youtube.com/watch?v=gfW1bkPI8Kc
youtube.com/watch?v=MzrWtFCXvhY
youtube.com/watch?v=DapNJOXBx2M&t=491s
youtube.com/watch?v=z5JNtEzsOBo
youtube.com/watch?v=D2B-zWwTcgs
youtube.com/watch?v=54sSF5JS_HA
youtube.com/watch?v=DGcV-7EGF5U
youtu.be/1n-uWmgOm9g
youtube.com/watch?v=wIKk6bUSE3w
youtu.be/6bcsXeuK8kk
youtu.be/yYOzQ7gKdNk
youtube.com/watch?v=EsKtDe74MMs
youtu.be/JSaWT424tV8?t=302
youtube.com/watch?v=Dco0roy8E58&list=PLfG0HYK6dC4yHRsmxu_97TB0hF7HbXeVW&index=3
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_and_French_declaration_of_war_on_Germany
1000dokumente.de/index.html?c=dokument_de&dokument=0227_hun&l=de
youtube.com/watch?v=BBs89o-6HVs
youtube.com/watch?v=krxqmHqTunI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German–Polish_Non-Aggression_Pact
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHqmOUeS-5E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jäger_Report
youtu.be/N6huWYSq_Xo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Declarations_of_war_during_World_War_II
youtube.com/watch?v=fE-ZXYH4ONc
youtube.com/watch?v=g_TmGiGb90k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Liberation_Army
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yep world at war was factually a great game

>Blocked in my country

Attached: 1554639986041.png (1000x1000, 99K)

This is so insensitive. Can't be real.

this was before everyone became a bitch and censorships wasnt everywhere, example

this is a soviet board little baby man

youtube.com/watch?v=xT79ELnO-dA

Attached: 181759.jpg (1024x768, 38K)

media wasn't so pozzed back then

Is this a mod?

One of the few cods I enjoyed, tons of extra content too

Nope, this is in the real game. It plays when you win as the wehrmacht faction in multiplayer

>there was an actual movement that was legitimately trying to evolve humans and human society into a higher form biologically and socially
i still cant believe nazism existed, bitch all you want, this was the most maniacal and interesting idea that humans ever came up with, even more so then a late civilization communist society. I would really like to see how these ideas would have played out in a parallel world

Man, that game was the shit. Best CoD ever.

K I N O

baste

Attached: waw.jpg (2560x1440, 1.49M)

Everyone that isn't an ethnic German gets enslaved or murdered and after murdering every single slav, jewish, gypsy, gay etc. they would boogieman someone else and start murdering them if not being at constant war with Italy and Japan. Fuck nazism and neonazis like (You)

>Hitler plays when Germans win
>Jack Bauer plays when Americans win
>Gary Oldman plays when Russians win
The Japs really drew the short straw in that game.

OUTSANDING MARINES OUT FUCKING STANDING

nature dosent give a shit about morality, im just pointing out how interesting it would be to see if we did create a higher species and a higher civilization

youtube.com/watch?v=gfW1bkPI8Kc

Sound guys on this game outdid themselves.

>A bunch of inbred racist Germans
>Superior species and civilization
Cringe.

Get a load of this retard

multiplayer is pretty dead on PC but still fun to play on the more populated servers

>murdering every single jewish, gypsy, gay
Is this supposed to be a bad thing?

same
fuck europe

This so much. My history teacher told me Hitler was a madman who want to conquer the world.

>this idea was new and unique to nazis

>victory belongs to germany!!!!!!!!
>Vor uns liegt Deutschland, in uns marschiert Deutschland un hinter uns kommt Deutschland!
>HEEEEEEEEIL
>FOR DEUTSCHLAND, FOR DEUTSCHLAND, FOR DEUTSCHLAND!!!

how did they get away with this bros?

Attached: 1542737742583.jpg (250x215, 7K)

it was a different time for real. so much has changed in so little time...

>Live in Germany
>Call it Dutch land
Why do they do this?

>so little time
it's been 11 years bro

do you have a better candidate?
the nazis were the only ones who ever came close to fully utilizing eugenics, to deny this is to go full retard

holy fucking zoomer.

>see if we did create a higher species and a higher civilization
One of the reasons Nazi Germany lost was because there was so much delusion in the leadership.

It was a different time.
youtube.com/watch?v=MzrWtFCXvhY

>moral subjectivism in 2018
gigabrainlet

>find old ps3 copy
>hackers left and right
Alright, how is the PC version? How many people play it?

>the nazi Intelligentsia was delusional therefore you cant speculate about ideas
what? the ideas were interesting as hell, im pretty sure most of hitler speeches were taken straight from neitzche and bleeding heart philosphers
youtube.com/watch?v=DapNJOXBx2M&t=491s

>Weimar Germany was full of drugged up people
>Nazis: "We don't like drugs"
>Nazi Germany get even more drugged up people
>Also lose even more territory
lmao fucking overrated piece of shit nation here on Yea Forums

>CoD WW2 absolutely eliminated the possibility of WaW getting a remaster

Attached: 5t.png (591x557, 561K)

I am just saying Nazi Germany had no chance at fulfilling their dreams of a "higher species and a higher civilization". They were in no state of doing it.

There is no need to be upset.

Attached: 87665.jpg (498x740, 58K)

>cod waw remaster
>nothing changes besides all the german stuff getting removed and weapon skins.

Attached: 523.png (657x470, 505K)

The irony

Nope, it’s a singleplayer mod where they replaced the Soviets with the Wehrmacht. Look at the rifle texture for example, it’s different.

holy kek

well i mean i agree but thats the closest that humankind has come towards an actual social program that most efficiently rids itself of societal ills and self configures itself biologically. maybe china will achieve it, but they have no where near the economy to acheive it, and their goals are in marxist philosphy and communism which for tho most part is counter intuitive to improvement of mankind.

>Here on Yea Forums

Nothing ironic about that.

fucking retard, the youtube clip is in the game, but the screenshot is a mod

>All those books circlejerking about "invincible" ww2 wehrmacht and nazi war machine
I guess not only on Yea Forums

BASH THE FASH YEEEEA

WW2 game thread? Posting the game with the best OST.
>Michael Giacchino will never work on another WW2 game again

youtube.com/watch?v=z5JNtEzsOBo

Attached: 6213.jpg (750x499, 164K)

WaW has the shittiest sound design of any shooter that was released in 2000s, you can't find a game with worse sounding guns even if you tried.

You havent played battlefield 5

what are you on? it wasnt even bad

Can't believe the MP40 never got nerfed

back to youtube

The screenshot retard.

>Michael Giacchino
this man is a GOD of WW2 music

the medal of honor music still gives me chills to this day
youtube.com/watch?v=D2B-zWwTcgs

>someone who can't even spell Nietzsche talks about German idealism and Nazi ideology
Thanks Yea Forums

Great game but they never fixed the SMG recoil bug so I ended up hating it

nobody's stopping you from fucking off, had to say that out loud since you clearly lack the brain capacity to make that conclusion yourself, considering the fact that you just keep crying

>Last game he worked on was Lego Incredibles

Attached: b3ea8579cd9ce22e91bcda69aca20779.png (511x305, 306K)

I miss RO2 wehrmacht stacking

Was my first post here, mate. Just pointing out you're a pseud with no real understanding.

So glad they remastered it on PS3. Might have to boot it up just for this game

youtube.com/watch?v=54sSF5JS_HA

This OST is like stupid good

Every gun that has an auto setting makes a *clank* noise, everything semi-auto just *click*s at you, WaW has probably the most neutered MG42 that I ever had displeasure of hearing.

What ww2 games have the actual good guys win the war instead of the jewish controlled Allies?

Attached: 1553746673256.jpg (720x347, 57K)

>playing World At War's War mode (basically control points but with massive maps and player counts only)
>be Wehrmacht
>this starts playing when you capture a point
>your fucking face when
youtube.com/watch?v=DGcV-7EGF5U

Attached: awwwshit.jpg (569x768, 105K)

what the FUCK

>8th grade playing WaW
>Hmm whats war mode, friend and I always played Dom and S&D
>Capture a point
>Smash the fucking volume button to the max on my 10" VCR CRTV

Attached: 632.jpg (446x446, 53K)

Where did Hitler touch you user? Obviously not anywhere you’d like, otherwise you’d be a normal person who can separate musings from people

>do you have a better candidate?
Yeah, Igbo/Biafrans

what the actual fuck
now I'm a nazi

It honestly feels crazy knowing that this shit was completely acceptable a decade ago. You think we'll ever get past this censorship shit? I hope that the 20's will be better.

>fuck nazism and neonazis
Yes that's what you feminine leftoids generally want to do.

peak so.y

It was a different time...

The good shit. It was such a fucking rush, you and your Wehrbros hugging the point in a dilapidated building as grenades and tank shells try to drive you out, hanging on for dear life and hearing that momentous FUR DEUTSCHLAND storm over your speakers as you cap it last-minute

Attached: 1308432109675.gif (153x113, 342K)

>occupation: Poland/France

Attached: 1351072264767.jpg (213x251, 5K)

WaW and Black Ops are absolutely based games

Wish Treyarch didn't go into the shitter with the rest of the franchise

The announcers for each side were fucking amazing. Losing as America was a kick in the dick
>"A lot of good men died today. All for nothing."
.mfw

Attached: 1550675186240.jpg (640x632, 92K)

Its only going to get worse, everything has been getting worse since 2007 or so

I don't believe that. The pendulum always has a turning point, the glass has it's limit. I feel like we're getting closer to the end.

Kiefer Sutherland was amazing as the Marines announcer. I'll never forget the first time (and it was a rare occasion on PS3) when someone got kicked on our team and we heard Roebuck go 'GET THAT SONNUVA BITCH OUTTA HERE'

Attached: 1270835491525.png (240x240, 92K)

>nature dosent give a shit about morality
the entire fucking point of civilization is to break away from nature and it's vices

I feel like WaW was the unironic peak. All the good shit it had can't be fucking topped. I'm fucking mortified with this.

Attached: 654.jpg (683x683, 68K)

Censorship has been and always will be a thing. Don't know what you keks are expecting

The gore in this game was awesome as well, get hit with a grenade or tankshell and your legs would be on the other side of the map. Also one of the few cods that had useable tanks

Unless war happens with an actual threat that's not sandniggers it's going to get worse. Society stewing in hedonism and selfish lifestyles for 40 years is what we're seeing now in 2010's.

Attached: 1549841606034m.jpg (768x1024, 52K)

Its alot worse now

incels

If this game released today, would Yea Forums complain that nazis are the bad guys and call it SJW trash?

Seething

I don't know did this game have KKK members walking around and naked pregnant women dual wielding two LMG's like an actual sjw game?

In waw all parties except the americans (iirc) were portrayed as bad guys. The russian campaign has alot of scenes were you or other soldiers kill unarmed german soldiers in brutal ways, like burning them alive

Resnov was fucking based, I really loved his burning, uncompromising hatred he had for the nazis

>"It matters not where they choose to die! Hunt them down! No mercy was shown to my comrades in Stalingrad! No mercy will be shown here! An eye for an eye!"

Attached: download.jpg (1024x576, 121K)

I enjoyed BO to a lesser degree but it was definitely downhill from there. Nothing made me feel older than trying out BO3 recently and not having a fucking clue what was going on with all these new movement mechanics, perks, sub-perks and other extraneous bullshit

>equip double-barrel shotgun
>literally blow people's fucking limbs and heads off if you got close enough

I remember Treyarch saying they had to remove gibbing in BO for memory reasons and was so fucking disappointed

Attached: m2flamethrower.jpg (600x338, 63K)

Attached: you dropped this kike.jpg (970x545, 96K)

Man thats awesome

Same, except replace that determination to kill with communists.

Attached: 760.png (500x481, 270K)

Being German or trying to actually show history wasn't fully banned yet.

Imagine thinking Hitler cared about any people other than the germans

THE SAVAGES SEND DOGS

>Dieser Inhalt ist in dieser Landes-Domain nicht verfügbar.
>Hitler not allowed in Hitlerstan

Black ops had gibbing though, didnt it?
At least in singleplayer

And the game didnt try to make this excusable either, it just frankly portrayed the dehumanizing horror of war. No modern moral statements or a numale dev's busted input on conflict and WW2.

Eh, if humans were perfectly logical it would be an interesting point. But the application was beyond retarded.

When the timer was about to run out and he just screams "To your last breath; FIGHT" FUCK the hype was real.

Imagine thinking Hitler cared about anyone

Yeah I shoulda specified, they dropped it in multi so they could have other new features (I think diving was one)

>/pol/_gets_a_job.webm

Are any of the recent CoD games worth playing at all, even if just for a campaign playthrough?

I haven't given a shit about the series since BO2

>fateshit is rolling in dosh
>slayers is pretty much dead
it's not fair bros

Hitler was filled with real feeling and empathy. He was a gud boi

>I would really like to see how these ideas would have played out in a parallel world
Terribly, because it was based on pseudoscience.

based

WW2 has a pretty good campaign and a ton of shit added to it. It's a solid 8.5/10 cod game now, had a shitty launch at first but its probably the best one out of the newer ones. Not saying much but it will scratch your itch for a WW2 game. If you're curious on the zombies it's arguably the best in the series, very well designed, made by the guy who did Dead Space.

Attached: rf5.png (1955x1105, 2.98M)

>this was the most maniacal and interesting idea that humans ever came up with

Yea Forums is so cringe

Attached: 34344765576.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

Now I want to play World at War multiplayer. It's a shame it's only hackers left, though. Did the PC version allow private servers? Maybe we could set up a Yea Forums server, for old times' sake.

Tell me about the zombies mode, whats the change between treyarch and sledgehammer?

Um no, that's based Falangism, sweetie.

My main complaint about treyarch zombies is that it gets too repetitive on later rounds, hows ww2 zombies?

For good or ill, Hitler was probably the only dictator who believed what he preached and wasn't just cynically aiming for personal power. His personal writings and correspondance confirm this, he genuinely loved the German people.

It's still better than discord, tranny.

obsessed

i refuse to play a game with such a shitty sound design. d-day sounds like a walk in the park.

My personal favorite
youtu.be/1n-uWmgOm9g

based brainwashed goy

Attached: 1535045691751.jpg (4000x2700, 1.51M)

Haven't played Blops 4 but 3 was just fucking easter egg bullshit annoying crap. When I was playing WW2 zombies I actually felt hooked and felt like I was actually given a purpose (objective). One thing WW2 does very different from the others is the buld variety, which is also included in Zombies. Very deep amounts of customization can be done on your character and weapons which was fun as fuck. Also the Dead Space tier art made it much spookier.

Attached: 4667.jpg (1280x720, 142K)

WaW remastered when?
>that fucking campaign
>quickscoping with the kar98k on seelow
>tanks
>kino zombie maps
>last game without OP killstreaks
>youtube.com/watch?v=wIKk6bUSE3w
>youtube.com/watch?v=gfW1bkPI8Kc
WaW was the only game I ever went past Prestige 1 or 2 in

Attached: 1514786866364.png (720x715, 472K)

Heres a pic of the loadout section. Treyarchs zombies was "survive and try to do as much easter eggs you can" repetitive bullshit and when you died in that that last thing you did was want to do it all over again. Play it once you're done.

Attached: loadout.jpg (720x405, 38K)

Why is the type 100 so aethetic bros?

wtf delet this

>Man, our oversensitive modern culture would never let something like this in modern video games—that's all I'm saying!
>...But while we're on the subject: was Hitler really THAT bad?

Attached: 1465028199274.gif (427x240, 1.52M)

It's good as fuck too. I kind of like what they did adding different variants of guns through history too.
>Gave you a variant of the M1941 Johnson Rifle for the M1941 Johnson LMG

Attached: 54f.jpg (2560x1440, 262K)

I'll never forget how unnerving the menu theme was
youtu.be/6bcsXeuK8kk

Attached: 1435786779905.jpg (382x358, 56K)

Works just fine for me.
t. Holland

>just now remembering this

Attached: ff099e5a1abd13cd793a15d8ef9a8666.png (220x246, 93K)

>cringe
Underageb&

That was the point, the game was about war being shitty and scary

Hitler would have never censored video games like the SJWs

Fucking shivers up my spine. Also, if you think that was unnerving, remember the XMB music?

youtu.be/yYOzQ7gKdNk

Attached: 1287368299496.jpg (500x671, 70K)

>type 100 with double tap in waw

>plays soviet anthem near the end
yikes. it's just edgy propaganda.

instant goosebumps
>BRAVE SOLDAT
>BRAVE SOLDATEN
>STIRBT MIT MIR
>STIRBT MIT MIR

Attached: 1552589656801.jpg (497x351, 32K)

He was right all along. 1945 marked the death of Europe and it's people.

its the other way around, you amerikaner retards thought dutch was deutschland, like you confusing sweden for swiss

>soviet soldiers brutally murdering unarmed soldiers is propaganda

Gotta love those "they wanted to kill all non-Germans" and "they wanted to conquer the world" strawmen and lies.

edgy propaganda

The people who were years ahead in technology and whose ancestors gave the world new philosophy (Kant, Nietzsche, Hegel), wonderful music (Beethoven, Bach, Handel), invented the first cars, computers and so on. How are they "inbred" or inferior in any way to the average mutt?

>people actually believe this
The only reason they had so many work camps, and why so many died, was due to the war. They couldn't afford to let certain people operate freely within their borders at this time because it would be detrimental to their war effort. Combine that with food shortages and disease, and you have all the makings for the death of many people deemed unnecessary/unfit for helping in the war effort.

After the war though? They'd still be on the look out for those people who incite disobedience and general degeneracy of good honest civilian behavior, but they wouldn't be "murdering and enslaving" every last non-ethnic German. In fact, many non-ethnic Germans fought in their war effort. It was only the ones who didn't go along with their plans/ideas that were thrown into work camps. Work camps would evolve in a non-war scenario into little towns where the rejects can still offer some kind of usefulness to society. By rejects, I mean anyone who rejects the greater plan of the Nazi party, knowingly or unknowingly. But the deaths due to starvation and disease wouldn't be prevalent because they would no longer be at war with powers that cut off their ability to supply themselves with needed resources.

But better off just believing in the "Nazis are bad guy movie evil" type nonsense. Don't make any waves in this reality we got handed because they will actually fuck with your ability to find work and survive if you do.

made me chuckle

Youre delusional, even one of the main characters comments on it saying its just murder

...except the ones with Jewish or non-white characters. Also I don't recall any Tumblr feminists throwing game devs they don't like into work camps.

No, he wasn't.

>history is insensitive
Grow a pair, fag

The crazy sjw types hadn't infested gaming yet. This has more to do with social media still being in it's infant stages. Now everyone and their grandma can be a "gamer", so you better not make them angry.

You people getting triggered is very telling of your programming.
"Are yuo saying Hitler not bad?! Cuz Hitler BAD! Like DRUMPF... who is LITERALLY Hitler! Mr. Goldshekelsteinbergfeldowitz told me so!"

>youtube.com/watch?v=wIKk6bUSE3w

I know people have their differences with BF1 but man they nailed the WW1 aesthetic greatly
>That whistle blow at the start of a round
>Whole team yells charging

youtube.com/watch?v=EsKtDe74MMs

>get support from many nations
>lose that support overnight because said nations see more profit in doing so vs not doing so
That's literally it.

You get the gist of it but work camps emerged in the Belle Epoque and had the idea that hard work would eventually resocialize certain individuals. They were meant to eventually go back into society once they were no longer a danger. And many were only deemed a danger in the first place due to the war. Remember that Germany surrendered in WW1 due to an internal socialist revolution. Hitler wanted to prevent shit like that happening again by all means.

nobody cares about him and he dies. OH NO!

Yeah, Hitler was bad. Change my mind.

Kant, Nietzsche and Hegel would've all loathed Nazism though.

TAKE OUT THOSE FUCKING PT BOATS

Attached: 1554406608305.gif (480x324, 3.91M)

Why are you typing like one of those reddit/tumblr fags?
Get the fuck out you stupid nigger

>jews have a problem with Trump
He's the goodest goy to ever goy, nigga

Bro the 1 thing nu-battlefield has going for it is soundtrack and feel, but damn they got that 1 part good
youtu.be/JSaWT424tV8?t=302
youtube.com/watch?v=Dco0roy8E58&list=PLfG0HYK6dC4yHRsmxu_97TB0hF7HbXeVW&index=3

It's actually "Deutschland vor!" > Germany forward

Attached: me irl.jpg (946x472, 78K)

So? They loathed democracy even more.

Early Medal of Honor music makes me feel very sad

There is a difference between Israeli Jews and Amerijews.

Didn't he also have to burn some japs out of their holes in this game? I seem to remember burning japs running around while I use a flame thrower to burn them.

I wish there was mroe gmaes where I can kill G*rmans

Ghosts was shit all around
AW was meh, had the best movement out of the 3D movement era CoDs though, but that's not saying much
BO3 was fucking shit, there's not enough people shitting on that game when it's on the same tier as Ghosts, just dogshit all around, specially that stupid movement system that felt you were slower than molasses, Titanfall MY ASS, it had good gunplay and graphics were probably the best in the series tied with WW2, but that's it.
IW was unremarkable, it retained the same shit movement as BO3 but the MP was slightly better with a complete meme of a zombies mode. The campaign was really good though, surprisingly.
WW2 was okay, campaign was cheesy and felt like a bargain bin Band of Brothers but I wouldn't call it bad, it actually had some interesting gameplay mechanics. MP started meh and ended up good and Zombies was fucking kino, amazing artstyle, like other anons said. Bonus points for having the best monetization system too.
BO4 is the best one this gen, MP is REALLY good, feels like BO2 , just with specialists and no Regen health. Blackout and Zombies are alright, nothing really remarkable about them, they're just fun to fuck around for a while. No campaign though which sucks.

what we really need is game where I can kill you

Attached: 1538088780239.jpg (600x610, 35K)

Hitler stated himself that they'll migrate east and murder non-germans to take their lands. The Hunger plan aimed at killing millions by starvations. Reports from the death squad marauding eastern europe clearly show that they targeted some ethnies, like jews. The only reason why Poland wasn't immediatly genocided was because they needed slaves in their farms and factories and even then the amount of dead among polish slaves was terribles.

Why the fuck would you lie about this? What do you win?

>get forcibly imprisoned for Nazis not liking your ethnic group
>forced to work or risk execution
>die to diesease/hunger due to shit conditions
>"huurrr but the allies bombed them, Hitler did nothing wrong"
Fuck off idiot.

I'm praying BF 5 will have content to give it more soul. It feels like an odd BF 4 with WW2 skin on it. No soul, and I never use this meme.

BF 1 had soul

>Hitler stated himself that they'll migrate east and murder non-germans to take their lands
Care to post which speech this is in? Or quote it directly from Mein Kampf? Oh right, you can't.

>Nietzsche
>Loathing democraty more than an antisemits state that force you to worship it

Someone is being dishonest.

>surrounded by Japanese corpses in a dark quiet forest
>flare shoots up, blinding sporadic flashes of light
>the corpses get up

Attached: scared.png (581x669, 266K)

>WW2 has a pretty good campaign
Seriously? I played it at a cousin's house and aside from it being nice going back to WW2 and the ally abilities being interesting it felt so standard and boring. What did you think was good about it?

I actually can, just let me search my ebook collection for a bit.

He's probably an american who likes how its just Saving Private Ryan made playable

Hitler actually wanted to save Europe, guys!

That's why he invaded neighbouring European countries and killed their inhabitants!

Kant literally invented the idea of the Rechtsstaat, he would've seen the excessive abuse of power under the Nazis as completely abhorrent - not to mention the actual murder.

How does WaW run on Windows7?

And don't take it out of context, I already know the quote that everyone uses where Hitler is lamenting the fact that the Russians are under the oppression of the Bolsheviks that people love to use as evidence of him wanting to eradicate every russian.

purdy good

>/pol/tards denying genocide of slavs AGAIN
lmao

This, BF1 was rough around the edges but the core game was polished like a diamond, and was actually finished by a good dev team instead of shat out to meet deadlines. I'm still trying to wrap my head around how DICE somehow managed to make the race stuff make EVEN LESS sense in BFV. BF1 brits had indians, but not in BFV???? Where the fuck are my Ghurkas?

Attached: 2d9f7027c012cf8192534cd8ad85ac78.jpg (1200x737, 139K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_and_French_declaration_of_war_on_Germany
>WOOOOW I DIDN'T EXPECT THEM TO DO ANYTHING WHY DID THEY INVADE??? BULLSHIT!

Axis&Allies has an Axis campaign set in an alternate timeline
Also Wolfenstein The New Order (kinda)

Yeah, how can anyone defend the bolsheviks massacring tens of millions of their own people by sending them on suicide missions, starving them or working them to death in gulags?

Attached: 1550301929252.png (419x377, 235K)

Are you playing a WWII game or Vietnam? Fucking christ.

>In mid-June, a week before the invasion of the Soviet Union, Himmler addressed SS Gruppenfuehrer on the forthcoming 'race war' (Volkstumskampf). It would, he opined, be a fight to the death in the course of which 'through military actions and the food problem 20 to 30 millions Slavs and Jews will die'.

From Wage of Destrusction . But maybe you want something more direct.

1000dokumente.de/index.html?c=dokument_de&dokument=0227_hun&l=de

Not really, i want them both to fuck off equally.

Wow stalin existed so i guess the holocaust isnt real who knew

NAAAAHTZEEE SCUM
youtube.com/watch?v=BBs89o-6HVs

Attached: xppab9ds5z521.jpg (640x638, 72K)

>Invade Poland knowing France and Britain will declare war
>nooo germany were good boy they dindu nuffin

The game depicted warcrimes with no moral connotations. Honestly when playing it I was so immersed I didn’t even notice them. They showed but didn’t make them the main point of the plot.

Idiots like yourself fail to realize how the winning side can literally make up anything after they win. But besides that, you also fail to realize just how much land and work there is to be done across that great span of land. Ya, maybe the Nazi party (not just Hitler for fuck sakes) dreams of a greater German occupation of what was once Prussian territory, but those are just dreams. The reality is that they need more people in that land than Germans can manage by themselves, so they have to make due with what they have.

> even then the amount of dead among polish slaves was terribles
Terribles English aside, that area of historical "fact" is impossible to prove genuine as the Soviets took control of it far before any western power came to have a look at what the nasty Germans did. Soviets weren't so kind to the Poles either lad.

Combine that with more doctored evidence at work camps by the US/CIA and you have even more reason to question anything coming out as "fact" during this time.

They are the ones that wanted and started a war against him. It's not his fault they sucked at it.

>Himmler is Hitler
>Opining that a shit ton of people will die from war and famine is proof of wanting to genocide people

Like the other user said, it wasnt really ground breaking but it was just decent. Gameplay and abilities and the 4 man coop was fun to play again like from WaW. It really was just a BoB lite.
I'll keep shilling the MP though. Shit ton of perks and classes make for some really fun builds too. Also never thought they would actually add dog fights. Shame they added all this good shit way later.

Attached: Dogfight.png (903x561, 689K)

HOLY FUCK NAMA SENSEI NOBODY'S BROUGHT HIM UP IN YEARS

>Idiots like yourself fail to realize how the winning side can literally make up anything after they win.

>No you see this is how it actually happen
>But those documents prove you wrong
>Nu-uh they were made up

Fuck off, I don't even need to read the rest of your post. You believe in a religion.

Proof that anybody was "forcibly imprisoned" and just given a choice: join our war effort or you and your family will be forced to support us in other ways. That's mostly what it all boiled down too. They have all these people not doing anything to support their war effort, so they go around and force them to do so.

>start a war of aggression against people you consider subhuman and telling your officers about 30 million of them gotta die
>not genocide
>what are Einsatzgruppen
Never go full wehraboo

>It really was just a BoB lite.
I did really enjoy that winter level even though it was nearly an exact copy of the BoB episode

no loiscence for that video m8?

Attached: 9ball.jpg (600x600, 42K)

>Invade a country
>Plan to sustain your troops by stealing food from them
>Recognize that this will kill at least 20 millions people
>Think about it as a race war
>but it's not a genocide, guys!

So please, can you tell me why you lied?

>Soviets took control of it far before any western power came to have a look at what the nasty Germans did. Soviets weren't so kind to the Poles either lad.

Polands... had a hard life.

Attached: 48z7njwghe711.jpg (960x720, 132K)

>don't invade Austria
>no
>don't invade Czechoslovakia
>no
>don't invade Poland
>no
>We declare war on you.
>WOAAAH
Nice reply cocksucking faggot. Why nazis wanted to genocide slavs?

WAR! BLITZKRIEG!

youtube.com/watch?v=krxqmHqTunI

>My extrapolation about history is fact
never go full retard

Attached: 1537729188109.png (750x750, 847K)

Americans weren't necessarily angels, they were just angry about japs.

>thread rife with evidence to the contrary
>WHY THEY WANT DO THAT THO??
cope

They wanted territory back that was rightful German clay. They took it and then everybody else got all upset, largely because they were benefiting from the spoils of past war which Germany now took back. Germany also started laying claim to many overseas territories and many nations disliked the idea of competing with this juggernaut that rejected the new world order established by the world banking cartel. If they weren't going to play by the rules, then what happens if other non-League of Nations powers decide they also don't have to follow the rules? Better to make an example out of the top dog so everybody else follows suit.

It pisses me off when in American media they act like Europe's saviors. When it comes to the Pacific however I find the media surrounding that much more palatable.

The entire point of civilization is to be as much of a hedonistic piece of shit as socially acceptable while jacking off your morality boner about how “good” you are for shitty social credit

Our happiness comes at the misery and brutality of billions

True love is running your country to the ground and having your women raped and all the men killed.

poles were tricked by (((them))) to oppose Germany in exchange for protection, they were used and betrayed, but I hardly feel sorry for them
they killed alot of ethnic germans in their gifted territory

retard

meme graphics are not evidences
Kill yourself nazinigger.

>japanese corpses
>are you playing a vietnam game
How much of a nigger do you have ro be?

>gifted
Stolen

>They wanted territory back that was rightful German clay.

They lost a war, it wasn't rightful german clay anymore.

>this juggernaut that rejected the new world order established by the world banking cartel.

What? They were paying a shiton more for export because of their isolationism autisms.

Do you really think Great Britain could save the continent? US is why you aren't speaking Russian.

Attached: CVn-0jVUwAACidL.jpg (1024x768, 84K)

>You believe in a religion.
I would say the same about you. Resorting to petty curse words when people disagree with your brainwashed hivemind mentality isn't exactly something you'd expect from somebody who is 100% certain of their "truth".

stolen by the allies, yes. poles could never conquer on their own

cope.

Attached: 1538093211798.png (409x392, 119K)

>Americans have the coolest propaganda music
rare you see that, that chant gets me pumped

People who spent years being treated like shit didn't want to support the government who approved said bad treatment? You're the one saying persecuted minorities had a choice, so where's your proof?
Typical "the nazis were the good guys if I handwave away all the bad stuff" poster.

This was supposed to be a thread about video games

Attached: LastJew.png (555x449, 682K)

I'm American retard, the Soviets did much more than the Americans in combatting the germans yet (((hollywood)) and other media industries love to glorify America as the hero, when it's barely the case.

Right, so can you prove any of your allegations?

Literally every occupying force will take food from the land they occupy to feed their troops. This isn't something that only the Germans did. But inflating numbers of people dying and pretending like the Germans were specifically targeting the people, and not just feeding their troops to support their war effort, is something quite special to the Germans. Apparently only the Germans are supreme evil when it comes to killing other people for territory claims....

>poles were tricked
FUCKING (((POLES))) WANTED TO REMOVE BASED NAZIS FROM THEIR LAND
NOT FAIR

Discussion is impossible in 2019, what we need is a global revolution with one side being the victor (preferably right) and then we can have civil discourse again.

Bitch I'm saying if the US didnt go to Europe the soviets would have steam rolled the whole continent.

>implying that’s not a small span in the grand scheme of things

Change used to come in centuries then bicentennials and now it’s in fucking decades.

dumbfuck can't read.

Dude, that's why I showed you a nazis document stating that tens of millions will die. The only way you can say those numbers are "inflated" is by saying the document was written after the war( by a jew no doubt).

Now, tell me why you lied about germany never planing on killing en masse inferior races or fuck off.

At least i am not gay.

Attached: 1530326180498.png (474x712, 557K)

>he worships the CSA, Nazi Germany, and Rhodesia

Attached: LSGTnT_t_400x400.jpg (400x400, 34K)

>It pisses me off when in American media they act like Europe's saviors
It's because of jews user

You are a grade A retard, or American, if you don't understand why an invading military force wishes to seize assets or supplies from the rival force and in doing so will cause harm to the civillian population as a side effect. Pointing out that the primary civillians effected would be slavs and jews when you're invading fucking Russia for fucks sake isn't some relevatory insight and imminent evidence that you want to genocide them.

Poles were pretty close to Germans until Pilsudski died
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German–Polish_Non-Aggression_Pact

Yeah, and? I'm talking about the context of the war, not what happened after it.

See above, retard.

hell, if you want more:

>On 17 October, in front of Armaments Minister Fritz Todt and Gauleiter Fritz Sauckel, Hitler presented a veritable panorama of the future of the conquered East. The Slav inhabitants were to be treated like 'Red Indians' (Indianer). Those that were useful would be retained. The population of the cities was to be starved to death. All destructive Jewish elements were to be exterminated immediatly.

Truly a great Savior.

Calling it a race war does seem a bit suspicious doesn't it

>They lost a war, it wasn't rightful german clay anymore.
Says who? There are no rules in war buddy, except those created by the winning side. Why should the losers of 1 war listen to the rules created by the winners? The war essentially didn't end for the Germans, so they took back their land.

>What? They were paying a shiton more for export because of their isolationism autisms.
And that's why they expanded into more overseas territories. The increase in export costs wasn't solely due to their isolationism either, but more due to the other powerful western nations choosing to buy into the order established that gives them supreme power over anybody else who joins late.

If the Axis had won WW2, how would the Allies be portrayed in WW2 video games?

Remember to oppress whites.

>please give up your province for free, we are not going to invade you :)
fuck off FAGGOT

>All destructive Jewish elements were to be exterminated immediatly.
How can anyone disagree with this sentiment?

Well considering that slavs are an ethnic group and not a race, it does

Attached: 1529376999180.gif (250x195, 801K)

Generalplan Ost.

That term wasn't exactly a thing in his time.

They would be "the man" while the axis are the underdog heroes.

Yea I remember all this shit being in WaW. Pretty controversial game!

They weren't good guys, they were just guys. You can't fathom the idea of a world where good and evil are inherit in all men? Neither side is bad or good, but both do bad and good things. Pretending after the fact that the loser was supremely bad, and we were supremely good, that is a falsehood, made up to only further destroy the good created by the losers that would hurt the progress desired by the winners. There is no other reason for the winning side to push so hard to demonize the losers except to tear down any notion of good intent.

Oh yeah, something that has no actual documentation in existence that proves its real.

>Why should the losers of 1 war listen to the rules created by the winner

>The war essentially didn't end for the Germans, so they took back their land.

So that mean that for Poland, it was rightful Polish clay, and that there's no moral issue about Germany getting defeated yet again, losing even more lands in the process.

>And that's why they expanded into more overseas territories.

They planned to expend east, hence the invasion of Poland, and then Russia.

Day of Defeat > World at War

>ethnic group wasn't a concept or term during 20th century

Attached: 1527997919635.jpg (6144x3456, 1021K)

don't forget
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHqmOUeS-5E

Red Orchestra 2>>>>>>>every other ww2 game

>no no no I dont want to hear the truth

Attached: 1526441953528.jpg (818x4910, 1.3M)

The truth is in the lies. Historical "fact" needs to be 100%, otherwise it shouldn't be called that. Since it is, and anyone who questions is targeted, mostly by people connected to those who still profit from the lies, is more than enough to prove it isn't 100% true. So now that you make it there, what is true and what isn't? You don't know, I don't know, but what we know is that the winning sides profit off lies.

Lend lease fagget. Ivan could barely get it's shit together before they were at the doors of the Kremlin, don't you act like the US wasn't the crutch of both sides. There's a reason Stalin wanted a two front assault.

Call of Duty 2: Big Red One,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, COD: World at War, and Black Ops 1 are the only Call of Duty's ever worth playing

based and redpilled
I want RO3 now

Attached: 1539985207553.png (447x404, 137K)

Good reply. Tell me one on the expansion of the West and what we did to the Indins even though they were murdering faggots as well. I love discussing the West but almost every faggot acts like whitey was the devil and the Indians dindunuffin. Best part is when they think Mexicans and Indians were bff's and whitey was the devil even though Indians slaughtered Mexicans and vice versa.

URAAAAAAA

Taking war resources & instilling martial law, vs sending the Einsatzgruppen specifically after Jewish men women and children who pose no threat, are a little different.
But hey, rounding up tens of thousands of unarmed civilians and summarily executing them en masse is just typical invasion behavior! Just look at the Allied invasion of Italy!

Don't mind me just posting the best WW2 game

Attached: 5b32b46e5bafe3ec7a57d573.jpg (323x433, 24K)

You do realize the reason most people think like that is due to what they learn in school right? I can't tell you how many times, even recurrently, that we learned about shit like the trail of tears, giving them blankets with small pox, all of that tear-jerker stuff. They always declined to acknowledge how those same indians were constantly trying to kill those they saw as invaders though.

You could just have typed "no".

The only evidence is that they wanted to remove them from the gene pool, but that doesn't necessarily mean death for all. Investing in propaganda that influences your population to only breed with those deemed worthy, while restraining the less than perfect population to their own kind, is more than adequate. The key is that they all buy into the greater plan, and nobody tries to profit off of others weaknesses/vices.

tldr lol
Why should Poland trust Germany?

It's just a google search away but ok.

Not one the Nazis used. But please disprove me

And which of those do you think made more sense to the Germans huh? Again, you're projecting what you think they would do versus what actually happened. Use a level head: would you really waste manpower hunting down poor little jews in small villages between the vast steppes of Russia, or would you focus on winning a war? The answer is clear to me.

Why do we never get ww2 games with japanese/ italian campaigns? It's always either america vs nazis or the USSR vs Nazis

Attached: 1553223949970.jpg (800x800, 94K)

because there couldve been peace between the two nations and poland wouldnt have fallen into communist hands?

>They weren't good guys, they were just guys.

That's a retarded way to see history. Of course there was "bad" or "good" guy in history, otherwise you're just giving up all morals. Were commies simply guys, too? What about the Khmer Rouge? Simple neutral people, right?

Exquisite taste my nig
Battlefield 1942 is better you fucking shill

I'm all for the acknowledgement that not everything the Germans did during WWII was bad, or even worse than some of the atrocities committed by allies that nobody seems to address. I do, however, find attempts at justifying (or claiming never existed) poor treatment of minorities to be disingenuous and equally as misleading as the lack of attention given to the war crimes of allies.

>believing anything from "historical" text on the Nazis
There is no way to prove anything that comes from such texts. It's all part of a tight knit community that you can only contribute too if you swallow their punch. Any disagreement and you won't be a historian for any respectable institution anymore. They are all just reciting "facts" that were created near or just after the end of the war. Nothing new can come up, ever.

WaW's american campaign is vs Japan

It wouldnt be with disgusting German genes that's for sure. Cucks let their entire nation become disarmed and islamized because they lost 1 little war.

I still can't believe this game got made.

>full price title
>less vehicles
>maps designed by art team
>paid cosmetics
>shitty in game voices
>recycled guns
>dumb high ttk balanced for BR
>BR not available on launch
>dumb building mechanic is not worth the time
>dumb planes

And then they have an army of retards to defend this shit because they put a girl on the cover.

Attached: 1456577210587-0.png (634x785, 346K)

>peace
haha, very funny
No one that retarded after Czechoslovakia.

The war was seen as a racial war AND we have documents proving that those killings happen so you're either deliberatly lying or being stupid.

On top of that, according to you, the Khmer Rouge is a regime that cannot exist because their decisions were extremly irrational.

How the fuck do you think they categorized Jews, Russians, Gyps in the first place? You are ludicrously stupid if you think social darwinist philosophy and/or racial realist philosophy lacked the idea of ethnic groups. You know, two of the founding ideas for National Socialist social policy? Fucking hell, I know the average IQ on Yea Forums is only around 95 but come the fuck on.

Attached: 1526187684958.jpg (425x300, 98K)

>So that mean that for Poland, it was rightful Polish clay
No. Most of the land wasn't Polish clay before, it was Prussian.

>They planned to expend east
They only wanted the lands that Germans occupied and the land lost to them in WW1. Going further was an effort to stamp out the Soviet threat.

They're PoC. Asians and arabs so it's easier to kill white germ men

Sorry buddy, facts don't care about your feelings.

When Japanoids and Italinoids make their own WWII games

Attached: 448561-talvisota-icy-hell-windows-front-cover.jpg (800x1125, 295K)

guess the blind hate and prejudice of poles against germans will always hold them back and work against them
no wonder poles are called the niggers of europe
sad really, doesnt have to be this way

You really have to applaud to the power of Nazi Germany propaganda machine making their ideology sounds appealing 70+ years after it failed (burying millions of people in the process) to people who wants to exterminate everyone they disagree with just because their anime titty game had a censored nipple, despite themselves being next in the line to extermination in actual Nazi Germany

Attached: 1545214619597.png (1087x872, 69K)

you're missing MW2 though

obsessed

>Most of the land wasn't Polish clay before
Before the war the prussian lost. And since there is no rules and morales in war, according to you, there's nothing wrong with Poles taking the land for themselves.

>Going further was an effort to stamp out the Soviet threat.

Buddy, there's severals quotes from Hitler and his associates about their plans to migrate east, one even wrote a fucking thesis about it. There's no point in lying.

>would you really waste manpower hunting down poor little jews in small villages between the vast steppes of Russia, or would you focus on winning a war?
The correct answer is "Yes". To them, defeating Jewry as a whole was literally just as if not more important than defeating Russia.

Attached: goebbels.png (1099x499, 355K)

the only rightful polish clay became the generalgouvernement, hitler even wanted to create a client polish state there but literally no one wanted to cooperate there because poles are retards that value honor and something more than actually existing

Fuck off german scum. Your only purpose is to destroy Europe again and again.

>The war was seen as a racial war
By you.
>we have documents proving that those killings happen
Out how many thousands, many of which have been proven to be dubious in the post-war years since, both in favor and out of favor for the germans?
>On top of that, according to you, the Khmer Rouge is a regime that cannot exist because their decisions were extremly irrational.
According to me, I'm saying that you are projecting how you feel about the various information surrounding the german's plans to purportedly exterminate russians and jews, and saying "THIS IS IT, THIS IS HOW IT IS NAZI BAD," and not taking the time and step back and think about it logically.
I understand that it's been drilled into your head ever since you were a child that the nazis are bad, I get it, but when you post something that is questionably true then don't be surprised if someone who isn't a brainwashed stooge decides to question its validity.

>like historical accuracy
>hate the new censorship and sjw movements
>like playing Ro2 as Germans and Russians and authentic voices and shit
>like 3rd Reich guns/planes/tanks (the ships were garbage)
>but also not a nazi larper and unironically black
Why can't you retards appreciate cool things without buying into nazi ideology. You're ruining it for the rest of us with this autism.

The abos of North America had it rough. They were centuries behind in warfare tech and didn't stand a chance. Who the fuck knows just how bloody it really was initially. But ya, after the West established themselves here, they mostly were just about how they claimed land, but just is subjective to their understandings. The abos didn't really understand what land ownership was to them, at least not the same way as they saw it. Then there is plenty of evidence to show that many land claims were done with non-tribal leaders under suspicious circumstances. But all in all, there isn't much they could have done to stop it. If they were more united earlier on in the days of colonization then maybe they could have gotten a better deal, but they weren't. They were many people, not 1 nation of 1 race like people seem to paint them now.

And yet they also acknowledged that Jewry was worldwide and also existed in America and London. So they're also going to take away from Russia just to run over to London and New York to kill jews? Makes sense.
Also, don't bother posting quotes that can't be substantiated with a source.

Slavpilled

Now pass the cheburek

Attached: Oy Blin.png (460x205, 130K)

Because Nazi ideology is good and should be the model for any great nation. I understand your African-American perspective on the issue may make it difficult to understand or empathize.

Attached: 1551634697759.jpg (400x400, 20K)

I thought this would be a World at War thread, guess I'm out

Attached: 1550550118551.gif (396x498, 320K)

Like I said, they all have good and bad aspects. There is no supreme good or bad among men, generally. If you want to be unproductive you can pick at the minority cases where there was a definitive bad guy that got what they deserved, but that's rare. Usually the bad guy wins anyways, as the bad guy is willing to do the what it takes to win regardless of morality. They will just lie in the end and you won't even know they were the bad guys.

haha nigger!
/pol/ unironically brainwash people with meme shit like this

I will pray for your meager soul

I see it this way: if Germany and a greater allied force invaded the US in much the same way the Germans were invaded. Guess what would happen to all the minorities singled out by the US? Do you think they'd have a change of heart and treat them better? No, they'd be treated even worse, progressively so until they all either die of starvation or disease or happen to be "free'd" after the war is over. History would tell of the great holocaust in America that was stopped by Germany and their allies.

>By you.
What would you consider evidences that this was considered a racial war by the nazis?

>many of which have been proven to be dubious in the post-war years since,
No that's just your delusion.

>I'm saying that you are projecting how you feel about the various information surrounding the german's plans to purportedly exterminate russians and jews

Right, where am I projecting?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jäger_Report
I like how you change subjects too when I mention a regime that acted irrationaly in the name of its ideology.

But the Nazis lost

its the truth tho
are you in favor of censoring the truth?

Play RO2

>So they're also going to take away from Russia just to run over to London and New York to kill jews?

Is your argument that, since they couldn't kill jews everywhere they wouldn't have bothered killing jews in their reach? If yes, it's not even worth answering to it.

well it's call of duty. every gun sounds like an airsoft gun

Due to military conflict the outlawing of their ideas by the victors. Obviously they didn't lose entirely since those ideas still live on to this day, primarily thanks to the emergence of the internet.

>facts
Prove it.

>Hilter give almost unlimited funding to the army, far before invading Poland
>no Adolf was peaceful because he made a bunch of speech about peace.

Go back to /pol/ you retard

Because the ideology was truly better than those who would join to destroy them. The reason they were brought down was because their ideology was one for the working class and not the bankers.

>peace
>Between Poland and Germany
>As Slavs

There's a quote from the Mel Brooks movie "To Be or Not to Be", a movie about a Polish theatre couple during the occupation where he describes the situation best.

"Poland, the doormat of Europe."

>since they couldn't kill jews everywhere they wouldn't have bothered killing jews in their reach
Obviously not, but it's novel that your feeble mind would conjure up such an idea. My argument is still asking whether its sensible they would give up military strategem in favor of fervently killing poor defenseless jews in the midst of the largest land invasion in human history, that's all. Common sense tells me they wouldn't.

>Go on about how nothing can be trusted
>Please prove those facts that go against my personal beliefs

>youtu.be/N6huWYSq_Xo
10/10 holy shit

Attached: 1546171507325.gif (255x191, 1.9M)

>So they're also going to take away from Russia just to run over to London and New York to kill jews?
I mean, you gotta invade the country first. Kinda hard to insert your death squads in the streets of an enemy territory across the water. Are you grasping at straws, or is this truly not a desperate ad hoc argument and you've actually believed this ridiculousness for some time?
>Don't bother posting quotes that can't be substantiated with a source.
That's Joseph Goebbels. I'm sure you'd recognize him. Search that quote and it's easy to find it's from his Diary, December 13 1941.

Working class ideology is communism tho

As I already proven to you yes, you imbecile. It's not the first time, nor the last, that a regime do something stupid in the name of ideology. Humans aren't machines of logic and rationality.

so you shouldnt prepare to defend in a world that is hellbend on destroying you?
try to see it from germanys perspective

read this Hitler didnt hate slavs, its a jewish meme

Attached: 1531941271284.png (858x346, 17K)

Communism is a "working class" ideology on paper, but in practice is nothing more than oligarchy. Nat-Soc is actual working class ideology.

Now you're just running in circles. The point was that the Germans had every right to take back their land if their previous opponents had the right to take it away. Poland be damned, I don't care what they have to think about it; they are irrelevant in this discussion about land claim as they are just the middle man being abused by both sides.

The east plan was a long term plan. The movement they did during the war was about stamping out the threat from the Soviets and not about "eradicating non-Germans so Germans can populate the land". Do you even realize how dumb this sounds? They covered way too much land to ever hope to hold. It was all about striking the beast before it stroke them. They just didn't anticipate the US being backstabbing assholes.

>defend yourself by attacking half of Europe

its called attack is the best defense for a reason

>Hitler didnt hate slavs

Then what was his plan for his "Sudentenland"? Or the part of Mein Kampf about how much he thinks Slavs are inferior.

It's well documented, once the Jews were gone Hitler would turn his sights on others. Slavs and the Catholic Church among them.

I'm merely begging the question, a question which neither of you have been able to answer. What merit is there in abandoning reason and killing defenseless civillians when you have the Red Army breathing down your neck? There isn't any. Even if it's a cop-out answer like it still isn't proof, nor is it sensible.

You can't be serious

Read the actual German text, the "östliche Rasse" refers to East Germans, not slavs. (unless a third of Germany was slavic which I doubt)

>defend
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Declarations_of_war_during_World_War_II

Whooosh

>Nazis never said they wanted to kill all the joos
>get proven wrong
>Well wtf it wouldn't be sensible to try and kill all the Jews so obviously they didn't try!

If Jews control the world. I mean you guys think they control, TV, Games, Movies, Books, Schools, Governments, Militaries, etc. etc.
So if Jews control all of that, doesn't that make them inherently superior? According to you guys they have been doing it for thousands of years. So they are clearly the Master Race.

This poster is retarded

They lost. Japan got nuked to shit and Germany bit off more than it could chew, despite the really EPIC tech advantage Wehraboos like to spout off about. German autism is real, and it's made some admirable things, but we can't pretend they're the master race if they'd make friends of the Italians and enemies of nearly everyone else. Not quite a big brain move.

I'm not sure there would be ww2 videogames if capitalism was defeated, user

What I'm saying is your so called "facts" can't be proven in any way what so ever. They are taken as fact because people have just assumed it must be true for decades now. The whole thing about telling a big lie being hard to question more so than a small lie, it fits here. The actual fact that most of the historical "fact" surrounding the evil Germans and their evil ways came out near or just after the war is more than enough to question everything about it. If you can't prove those facts, then they shouldn't be called facts at all. They are outright lies that have been used to profit off the German people for decades, as well as provide Israel with all the support they could ever hope for. I dare you to question Israel's role in the aftermath of WW2.

They already batshit insane enough to attack France.

>ideology that takes everything from the working class for the "greater good"
No. That only works in small tribal like communities.

>cant provide counter-argument
>calls others retarded

Attached: 1480289052458.jpg (488x410, 44K)

user they control the world through subversion and trickery not epic honour and whiteness like we would so they don't deserve it

Videogames are degenerate and everyone trying to make them will be excecuted
t: nazi official

Naziboos think jews have magical powers to control everything but they're "dishonest" so they don't like them. Which is funny when you realize how many treaties and promises their daddy Hitler broke in his day. It's a mental illness.

>I know more than thousands of historians that all agree with each other across decades, country lines, cultures, and generations
>I saw a maymay picture with text on /pol/

>The point was that the Germans had every right to take back their land if their previous opponents had the right to take it away.

Right, but there's no real point in calling it righful then, if you can just take it away by force.

>Do you even realize how dumb this sounds?

Around 40% of the german population were peasant and the farms were too small to be profitable for everyone. Hitler addressed this. He also recognized that the US was becoming the number one economy in the land, in great part because their vast territory allowed them to not be as dependant on other countries as European powerhouse (France, Germany, Britain). It wasn't dumb at all. It did involve the death of millions tho.

>They covered way too much land to ever hope to hold.

Why didn't Hitler call of the attack against Stalingrad then?

>They just didn't anticipate the US being backstabbing assholes.
They did from the start. That's part of why they invaded Russia, they needed their ressources before the american attack. Ironically, Germans were extremly dependant on Russia for oils and foods. But it wasn't enought. So they planned on attacking them to steal everything then face the US with their new European Empire.

Superior Ideologies defeat weak Ideologies
This is why the Nazis lost, and the Commies lost
USA USA USA

>Then what was his plan for his "Sudentenland"?
Sudentenland was full of ethnic Germans that were seperated from Germany after WW1, he just wanted to reunite them

>Or the part of Mein Kampf about how much he thinks Slavs are inferior.
he changed his mind later, Mein Kampf was written very early in his spiritual development

>Slavs and the Catholic Church among them.
wrong, Hitler grew up very christian and the church was builld up again under Hitler after the Weimar Republic corruption. He adopted the swastika from a catholic monestary he visited, the swastika was displayed above the entrence

I know its hard to believe with all the jewish brainwashing, but Hitler wanted peace amonst the nations

what makes you think there is a distinction between the two, östliche Rasse means Slavs, slavs is more a slang word used to insult.

he was up against the whole jewish banker elite in the UK, US and Communist Russia, war was inevitable
attack is the best defense

They made enemies of everyone else because everyone else saw more profit in siding with the world banking cartel. Essentially, everybody else was either too stupid to see what the world banking system really was or they simply preferred being servants to it vs being servants to their working class population. There is more to gain personally from being a servant of the bankers vs being a servant of the people I suppose.

That's still not proof though. They already knew that France was militarizing the Maginot Line heavily within the inter-war years, and when France declared war literally all they had to do was go around it through the Ardennes. And what do you know, a mere few weaks later they roll into Paris and France is knocked out of the war. That's military strategy, not blind emotion.

>the ideology is good and should be modeled
>they lost to people with other ideologies
Counter my argument larper.

>I know more than thousands of historians
Outright lie.

>he changed his mind later

kek. Screencaping this.

Attached: hmm.jpg (481x482, 65K)

Jesus Christ you keep getting worse. Go back.

>I know more than tens of thousands of historians
>Look at this maymay picture, It proves Jews gave me a tiny penis

it sounds retarded.

The Einsatzgruppen was tiny compared to the Wehrmacht. You don't need as much men to shoot civilians as you do soldiers. And since you need occupying troops stationed there anyway, and the property of massacred civilians was plundered to the tune of billions of Reichsmarks, it does have a sort of deranged logic. The Nazis ran their killing at a profit.

>Around 40% of the german population were peasant and the farms were too small to be profitable for everyone. Hitler addressed this. He also recognized that the US was becoming the number one economy in the land, in great part because their vast territory allowed them to not be as dependant on other countries as European powerhouse (France, Germany, Britain). It wasn't dumb at all. It did involve the death of millions tho.
And that's why they expanded into overseas territories. But again, not playing by the world bankers rules is what got them fucked. Initially, they were being supported by many outside investors because they were truly proving that their system works. Not exactly something said world bankers want though. So fuck the evil Germans and fuck Hitler. And now, fuck white people.

>people dont grow over time
you should try it
until a year ago I hated Brits for firebombing women and children, today I know they were tricked in doing this by (((them))) and see them as my brothers aswell as I forgive Russians what they did to our women

USA
>sucks israel's foreskin-less cock while giving them tens of billions of dollars per year
USA
>everyone is egeregiously overweight because they can't stop stuffing their face full of fast food
USA
>""""culture"""" entirely consists of what new celebrity is popular, and what (((hollywood))) shits out
USA
>pretends they're the worlds' heroes when the world fucking hates them
USA
>people get killed in a school shooting and everyone starts clapping during the eulogies for the deceased
GOD BLESS AMERICA

Attached: 1506461207338.jpg (486x442, 59K)

>he was up against the whole jewish banker elite in the UK, US and Communist Russia, war was inevitable
>attack is the best defense
But he lost, remember?

>want to talk about waw
>get faggot political bullshit instead
why are you guys like this, i just want to discuss video game

Attached: 1502873757401.jpg (716x768, 120K)

>Systematic censorship by corporations and government entities is totally equivalent to playing devils advocate on an anonymous forum lol

Literally everyone, including themselves, though it would take them months to beat France. They still did it.

So you're just retarded kid? Thought so.

So you could say it would only work in communes

>losing a war means your ideas are invalidated and cease existing
Damn, you sure got me

>MK
you know Hitler himself said his book was all indoctrination propaganda and that he doesn't consider it to be accurate along party/his own lines?
T. Albert Speer who never felt the need to read it even though he was very close to Hitler.

This but unironically.

yes, because we live under satan worshipping banker elites today
look at the world around you, its so obvious

>USA
>USA
>USA
>USA
>USA
>GOD BLESS AMERICA
Amen
You're a faggot btw, LMAO

>completely misses an obvious joke
>y-y-ou have to g-go back
Truely embarrassing.

>discuss a fps
I mean, everything has already been said. Do you want to talk about the gun recoil and overpowered weapons?

>And that's why they expanded into overseas territories.

Like what? The east would be a superior place to send your peasants to.

>not playing by the world bankers rules is what got them fucked.
What the fuck do you mean?

>Initially, they were being supported by many outside investors because they were truly proving that their system works.

Their systems wasn't working that well, it was mostly because the Germans were the single biggest market in europe.

There are people who actually think like this

based

I didn't know men of culture still existed today. You give me hope.

anything is better than political shit

Okay, so tell me where is the logic in this:
>Group of 50 soldiers holds a village for 300 people captive.
Assuming that maybe a thid of those 300 people are adult men, that means that the soldiers are outnumbered 2:1. So you're telling me that they would put up no resistance and just get slaughtered easily? Laughable.
On another note, how would killing civillians or prisoners of war be profitable? Wouldn't it make more sense to keep them alive and send them back to the labor camps? Yes it would.

>he changed his mind later
Imagine being so retarded you think of someone as inferior race, attack them and get BTFO, later thinking "oh no i was wrong" as you put a bullet in your skull
The absolute state of Hitler

>You're a faggot btw, LMAO
Well, I am an American
Americans love to glorify faggotry, just look at the massive pride parades they hold

Attached: 1511040762961.png (1119x956, 150K)

what? that was way before WW2 even started

>There are no rules in war buddy
Yes there are. There have been for a while. And I'm talking about predating the Geneva conventions and it's Hague counterparts. Are you young or perhaps not completed formal education in history? This just seems so intentionally ignorant.

100 men with guns can keep 1000 men contained. See: prison, North Korea

What, who think logically? I know it's hard to conceive with your indoctrinated mind

also pic related about the slav myth

Attached: 1553492951875.png (824x728, 396K)

Yeah, but 100 farmers who have various farm tools, or may even have guns themselves for hunting purposes? Again, unrealistic.

>literally all they had to do was go around it through the Ardennes
It's not how it works, nazitard.
First of all Belgium denied France request to put troops on their border. Otherwise blitzkrieg never happens. Germany stuck in ww1 scenario.
Second scenario when Belgium is lost: France actually defends week point of their frontline. Blitzkrieg is stopped. Germany stuck in ww1 scenario.
Germany literally gambled all in and got lucky.

>Assuming that maybe a thid of those 300 people are adult men, that means that the soldiers are outnumbered 2:1. So you're telling me that they would put up no resistance and just get slaughtered easily? Laughable.

That kind of shit happened in the Congo War, or during the Rwanda genocide yes.

>how would killing civillians or prisoners of war be profitable?

Main motivation behind the massacre was the lack of food in Europe (because of WWII, thanks Germany). Hence killing the number of mouth to feed allowed foods to be saved. Also jews were seens as the big ennemy and slavs were to be killed for further colonizations.

>Wouldn't it make more sense to keep them alive and send them back to the labor camps?

They did that, but with awful survival rates for slavs, poles and jews. The fucking soviets were better on this front.

>The Jews made everyone hate me

>It's not how it works, nazitard.
That is how it worked though. Because that's what actually happened.

Attached: 1476207638496.jpg (728x665, 73K)

>Let me charge at this MG42 with my pitchfork!

Attached: 1501229988552.jpg (400x387, 74K)

>So you're telling me that they would put up no resistance and just get slaughtered easily?
A single armed man can control about twenty unarmed people, so two to one is not even worth considering.

Who the fuck invited /pol/ in? Don't you have your own board to shit up already, retards?

Attached: POFJkzh.png (240x340, 106K)

>Americans love to glorify faggotry
WRONG, faggots love to glorify faggotry
Americans love to glorify kicking the United Cuckdom out of the New World during the greatest holiday in our calendar, July 4th.
Kek'd at pic

cringe

>German declaration
>Written in Russian
What?

>Let me just take like 20 or 30 seconds to set up my machine gun and get my loader ready before you start charging me
based retard

>play Battlefield 1 with two friends
>3 bolt action iron sights
>we only used gas grenades and smoke grenades
>I am always squad leader
>When I wanted to bayonet charge I always wanted bayonet charges I would say "Go Go Go" in chat
>As squad leader it was the whistle
>smoke and gas would cover our advance
We were consistently top squad was the best part.

Hitler isn't cool kids. You know who is cool? Me. You all should revere me.

I dont think ukrainians and russians were fluent in german, so it was written in their languages

>So you're telling me that they would put up no resistance and just get slaughtered easily?
They did put up resistance, and they did get slaughtered easily. Look at the biggest uprising: the Warsaw Uprising: they managed to kill over 17,000 Nazis—and lost over 150,000 lives themselves.

> Wouldn't it make more sense to keep them alive and send them back to the labor camps?
They did enslave millions. They took who they needed, and killed the rest.

Those "rules" mean nothing. War is war. If you fight by a set of rules, then you aren't at war, you are playing at war; fighting an enemy that doesn't even exist.

Please kill yourself.

Sure, they'd kill one or two soldiers. Then they'd all get killed. You have no idea what you're talking about. Most civilians are also completely psychologically unprepared to handle an armed assailant that will kill them if they resist. When people are threatened with guns, they will do as they're told, even if it's digging their own grave before being shot and tossed into it. It's easy to be an internet tough guy here, sitting in a warm, cozy room, but it's not easy being a tough guy when you're starving, naked or half naked and have several armed men pointing mp-40's at you.

Every time

Attached: 1554085386625.gif (1064x734, 2.07M)

Medal of Honor music is god tier

You are oversimplifying things. It's the reason why I called out your bullshit.

You're the only one spouting Jew nonsense here kid. But please continue acting like a child.

>Hey civilians we're going to round you up and shoot you all!
>Wait while we prepare our guns to shoot you with, okay? No rush 20 minutes

Yeah, I did.

You first, fucktard

Attached: 1383056144376.jpg (314x290, 68K)

>You're the only one
>The Jews gave me a learning disability

T. Retard

Surprised the mods left this up, they deleted the last one before it was even 100 replies.
WaW was the last good CoD. MW2 and on were garbage.

>muh greentext
Somebody apparently gave you a mental disability. Good luck with that.

democracy is overrated

Attached: hugh-neutron-democracy-redpill.png (640x997, 365K)

fucking btfo

Ukrainians were pretty much a special case
They set up a whole SS foreign division just for them, and it was the only one that allowed them to have their own ethnic orthodox chaplains iirc
They were arbitrarily considered "more aryan-like" because they were very willing to fight the USSR, or something like that
I wish some of these smaller, more irregular units got depicted in games more often-- More Canadian, Romanian, Korean, Italian etc. groups fought on all sorts of major fronts, but are rarely touched on by popular media.
>tfw my dream setting of the Italian invasion of Abyssinia will never appear in vidya

Attached: crying AA-1.png (2500x3333, 3.48M)

Post the Japanese version too please

Here you go

Attached: 1548993778303.gif (1064x589, 981K)

based his dabbing on nazis as always

I know user
but Heroes arent praised in this hellish world

Attached: 1545625131447.jpg (1600x800, 172K)

Any xbros know if this is still active online?

Reddit

is that a nigger

fuck. took a while for someone to notice.

Attached: 1514774738536.gif (300x201, 835K)

>recognises a reddit post
Nice to see a friendly face fellow redditor!

Since we're traveling down the memory lane, I'll pitch in as well:
youtube.com/watch?v=fE-ZXYH4ONc

Attached: MoH.jpg (474x613, 28K)

9/11 ruined everything for the world.

full of hackers

Nice Jewish historical revisionism. National Socialists never had any intention of enslaving or killing anyone for not being German, jesus fucking christ pull your head out of your ass. You actually believe some cartoon network plot you saw on TV over real history?

D. 17 October 1941, Hitler Monologue, Führer Headquarters, in Madajczyk,Generalny, pp. 69-70.
“The [eastern] region must lose the character of the Asiatic steppe, it must be Europeanized! It is for this purpose that we are building great highways to the southern tip of the Crime and to the Caucasus. German cities established along these roadways will stretch like a string of pearls, and around these will be German settlements. The two or three million people we need [for this program] can be found quicker than we think. We will take them from Germany, the Scandinavian lands, Western Europe, and America. Chances are that I will not live to see this, but in twenty years twenty million people will inhabit this territory. In three hundred years we will have a blossoming parkland of extraordinary beauty!
As for the people indigenous to the area, we will be sure to select those [of importance]. We will remove the destructive Jews entirely. … We will not enter Russian cities, they must die out completely.
There is only one task: Germanization through the introduction of Germans [to the area] and to treat the original inhabitants like Indians. … I intend to stay this course with ice-cold determination. I feel myself to be the executor of the will of History. What people think of me at present is all of no consequence. Never have I heard a German who has bread to eat express concern that the ground where the grain was grown had to be conquered by the sword. We eat Canadian wheat and never think of the Indians.”

And how did this ideology play out, in practical terms, for the German working class?

>We eat Canadian wheat and never think of the Indians.”
Dude's kinda got a point there. Give it two hundred years and people will consider Hitler no worse than any other megalomaniac in history.

damn how are you gonna respond to this?

>that ending cutscene where it shows the VJ day and the nuking of Japan
fuckin dark as hell

user I...

Attached: 1545424671672.png (900x810, 2.05M)

haha, this is your brain on 4chink

shit forgot to post the vid

youtube.com/watch?v=g_TmGiGb90k

He's gonna bring up some retarded holocaust denier author or claim that you can't trust anyone, that's usually how it goes on /pol/.
There's a fine line between practicing critical thinking and blindly believing the other side because they're the underdogs nowadays.

>An entire nation turns around from economic depression and becomes a superpower that starts doing really weird experiments with super-soldiers and zombies
>All this whilst said nation is completely fucked up on drugs
>Not interesting

Interesting =/= Agreeing

Why do I always arrive late to /pol/ threads

reminder that the USSR imported east asians in the otherwise white areas there were previously separated by the Ural mountains while in addition killing millions of ethnic Ukrainians and Russians thought famine and prosecution
Stalins death toll is higher than Hitlers and thats a FACE

RO2 had such a shitshow launch but became such a god tier game after patches

What's that have to do with anything? We're talking about Nazis here.

>Ukrainians
no such thing

Repeat that in english

Works in the UK surprisingly

>dont talk bad about the winning side goy
truth is that Hitler wanted to save Russians from the USSR
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Liberation_Army

Attached: the liberators.png (340x375, 150K)

My first time where I kept up with one. Was an interesting ride

Attached: 742.jpg (174x250, 6K)

Literally all of human and natural history is animals that are more fit shitting all over those who are less fit. It’s just that it took humans to make up reason that it’s somehow the “moral” thing to do. Reminder that the left is not against eugenics, they just disagree as to who is fit and who is unfit

*leftie/pol/ kike shills

Attached: 1_lL6ac5scAYOjl0yiiTyEVA.gif (400x400, 158K)

>at least we stopped Hitler

Attached: 1554652965235.png (645x839, 593K)

BASED GERMANY IS JUST SAVING POLISH, RUSSIAN, DANISH, FRENCH, CZECHS, AUSTRIAN, LUXEMBOURG, NORSE PEOPLE

glad you finally see

Attached: 1532801449964.jpg (501x443, 107K)

Got it. Next time you want to talk about how somebody is bad, just make sure literally no one else is worse; we can only talk about the worst.

THIS. When i played it it felt like every sound was recorded with a smart phone smeared with mud. The whole game sounds like fucking mud.

same.
is there any decent VPN that isnt glow in the dark

>Lily Libtard says...
>doesn't actually say anything
weak

the worst are protected by the fact that the victor writes history
lies must be brought up into the light

The soundtrack had no right being this good, especially this rail shooter session
youtube.com/watch?v=wIKk6bUSE3w

Attached: metatron lives.png (840x440, 745K)

>victor writes history
Does he? Glad he has such a nice job.

if you really think about it you too come to the conclusion that we live in a world of lies
I was fed the lies all my life while the truth was hidden from me, it just takes alot of effort to find it and thats by design

Like America? ROfl

not just america

Attached: 1537111533248.jpg (2136x966, 701K)

Howd they get away with this?

Attached: latest-5.png (1280x866, 1.66M)

Pretty sure most people agree the Soviet Union sucked.

Attached: Screenshot_20190407-210939_YouTube_1.jpg (1080x1350, 83K)

I ditched /pol/ a long time ago. I hold your views but this thread is nothing but idiot underage faggots wasting their time discussing things they cant fully describe. Find another forum or avenue to discuss this stuff besides this shitty Tibetan basket weaving forum.
Your info graphics are not helping anyone. Read a fucking book.

Attached: 1553223889802.jpg (720x720, 28K)

>it just takes alot of effort to find it
"My /pol/maymay folder showed me the truth!"

and still people today think that communism is the solution and it is pushed by big media

What's the purpose of this abhorrent post?

Show me 1 tv show that pushes communism. You dont even know what communism is.

To tell you that you are doing nothing but making an ass of yourself.

>Read a fucking book.
with the author being Mosche Shekelstein?

>HURR STOP TALKING ABOUT THING
No, (You).

Reported to Merkel

>I ditched /pol/ a long time ago.
Throwing away any type of brainpoison makes you a smart person. Best feeling in the world.

I stopped watching (((TV))) a long time ago, but I bet a peak into Netflix or CNN will provide you with enough evidence

how about you show me a single piece of media in favor of Hitler?

Tsarist and post Soviet Russia sucked too though.

Hm. This screenshot is from the generalplan ost page from 2016 wikipedia and can still be found in the archives, however the current wikipedia cuts that part out.

>communism is the solution and it is pushed by big media
>can't name 1 thing that pushes communism
You can't name shit, my point is proven. You are a brainwashed retard.
I wish we could find and kill you people.

Big media promotes status quo liberal capitalism

I was with you until the serb part. Its well known serbs are ass ravaged turk offspring after the ottoman invasion in europe, they are biologically not slavs or aryan for that matter

I just said CNN pushes communism, what the fuck

You said "I bet" cause you have no fucking idea. You retard.

nah; I read enough CNN bullshit articles on /pol/
I just dont watch tv shows since its brainwashing

>dumb high ttk balanced for BR
no
you get 150 health in br and you can find armor plates

>a WW2 game thread starting with Wehrmacht that actually reached bump limit without janny deleting it
I'm actually surprised.

>on /pol/
Fucking idiot.