Holy shit larian studios based af religitards btfo

Holy shit larian studios based af religitards btfo

Attached: basedd.jpg (800x600, 456K)

Damn, I'm at work now or I would post Divinity gems as well. At least keep the thread alive for 2 hours tops.

How the fuck anyone likes these shitty games is beyond me

lizard waifus

They're Europeans.

Have you played the game?
I guess if you are not a fan of turn-based RPGs then you won't like it.

Not the user you're replying to but i cant play them cause of the camera. The isometric style for some reason makes my head hurt.

gamers
Todd Howard
ALT-RIGHT INCELS
Tim Schafer
shekels
Friday
niggers

Attached: faggot.gif (931x682, 426K)

sure

ToEE is in my top 5 and I couldn't stand DivOS for more than two hours.

>larianiggers will defend this

Attached: 0.png (1226x706, 738K)

They're Europeans.

Sebille is so fucking sexy. Whenever she speaks my dick reaches divinity.

Attached: DV69VWzX0AAe8Mc.jpg (1200x799, 85K)

Imagine writing this

you jokin right
toee was not even a finished game

ToEE is a true gem and I almost regret bringing it up because it shouldn't be mentioned on the same page as Larian's trash.

Riiight.

These games try to hard to mimic Terry Pratchett and fall really flat.

I don't particularly like ToEE because
>D&D
But gameplay wise it runs circles around D:OS, especially D:OS2, the only reason D:OS stands out is because it's actually turn based instead of being a RtWP abomination like 99% of CRPGs, but unfortunately, the garbage gameplay and battle design is still there, just made more bearable by an actually functional core gameplay system.
Also this

Why is that Flower Pot dude describing my sexual antics?

>hur dur look at how profound my joke is
fucking retards taking jokes as nothing more than a dumb joke, its pretty sad to see young people now adays thinking this kind of retarded 'joke' is something that has any point for philosophical debate. fucking retards. you dont even fucking read

What's shitty about it user? Do you even like RPGs?

>press O
>game becomes top-down camera

They didn't spend any time on it, or give it much thought. religion has been out of style in that part of the world for centuries. It's only Americans and Britons that think religion or anti-religion comments are profound.

Pussy

never read Pratchett but there's something profoundly wrong with Original Sin's writing to me
it's like every character, every event, every dialog is just a set-up for a gag
the setting doesn't exist as a coherent imaginary world, it's just a sandbox for putting jokes for the player in

the writers either don't get roleplaying or they think the very idea is embarrassing so they brush it away with jokes

hot

Steamy

>it's like every character, every event, every dialog is just a set-up for a gag
More or less, yeah.
There's no real coherent worldbuilding if you're looking for that.