ITT: Casual Filter

Attached: NGB Mounted Samurai.jpg (1279x679, 381K)

Gatekeeping much you fucking bigot?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 33K)

>still don't know how to fight him
>just sit in the corner jumping on the wall spamming fireballs and the down b

The strategy I find works is just standing at one side of the bridge and dodging the magic balls and then hitting him once or twice as he U-turns

Honestly the boss isn't even an issue it's his goons and the fucking camera controls

>magic balls
my cock is rock hard right now

yee I haven't played this game in forever and I just remember sitting in the corner with the camera only on me. This game was so fucking hard, I remember spending like 4 hours on the first fuckign boss.

Did people actually think he was hard? I was 14 when this game came out and beat it the day I got it.

okay ninja dog

MY NAME

Just shoot him with arrows

Attached: WHY_CAN'T_I_CONTROL_MY_PARTY.jpg (480x360, 19K)

spaming X wont help you here.

Attached: roxas.jpg (550x300, 57K)

It's to make you feel like you and the other characters are distinct entities with minds of their own. Now stop being such a bitch and finish it, Not you specifically.

Attached: 1449303671783.jpg (765x1024, 69K)

>actually letting malik die

KYS

Attached: CASUAL.webm (1280x720, 2.79M)

Based

This. Started a hard playthrough recently and arrows melts his health bar.

That's a lot of lives you were able to build up there. Would be a shame if something happened to them before the final boss.

Attached: 275px-Th13Youmu.png (275x378, 104K)

>Spamming X doesn't work

But 358/2 days combat is like that and just that.

IS SHAKE-ZULA

was thinking of the roxas in 2.

Never had marin karin mitsuru, guess people were to lazy to set tactics

Are you talking about his boss fight in FM or 2's opening with him in Twilight Town?Both are casual filters in there own special way

Attached: __namine_kingdom_hearts_drawn_by_teiruzukingudamu__sample-095cd7e1f7f1655d1ecc120da35be90c.jpg (850x1063, 156K)