What do you do in GTA games when you're bored?

What do you do in GTA games when you're bored?
I like to chase down motorcyclefags and ram them from behind.

Attached: Quotes-lol-hilarious-funny-joke-truth-driving-bored-SanAndreas-Quotes.jpg (612x612, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jhV0kA6gkhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2IRObkAn1e8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TRYING TO WHAT!?

hire and kill prostitutes, drawing out their death as long as i can (driving them to confined or obscure places and letting them try to flee, injuring them, shooting near them etc)

Attached: tribute.png (802x87, 12K)

Pretend to be a serial killer/hitman and focus on one npc

Probably drive normally, rather than recklessly.

Mod it I guess

follow the traffic rules

Why would I play a game when it bores me, instead of doing literally anything else?
What's the point?

Attached: 1497790315667.jpg (1200x1553, 556K)

Enjoy More At Quotesfrenzy.com

this but unironically

How do I install cleo mods? I never understood how. Could do regular mods, just not cleo

shut up, mike
but I like to sneak kill prostitutes with the knife, it slits their throats

Attached: 1379910244611.jpg (484x720, 39K)

to act civil

Record cool music videos while doing bike stunts:
youtube.com/watch?v=jhV0kA6gkhQ

Attached: jump.jpg (640x480, 35K)

I forget. Can CJ have a white girlfriend?

Attached: 1379912075175.jpg (422x750, 45K)

In GTA4 what I'd usually do is call up Dwayne's back up and start a fire fight in a hospital. After I got bored with that I would try to lose my wanted level or just war with the cops

Fly around. Sucks that you can't steal a fighter jet in GTAV any more.

the only thing I'd do in IV was play with the glitched swing set that sends your car flying. the city was so gridular and boring

I just play online. Much more dynamic than fucking around with the AI in singleplayer.

youtube.com/watch?v=2IRObkAn1e8

Lol what, they removed the fighter jet? Why?

Stop playing boring GTA games which is every GTA game except VC.

In IV I'd watch the tv. Who remembers the anime parody

No you just can't steal it any more. Once you fly outside of the airbase you are shot down.

I do that as standard behaviour.

I like to try to drive normally. This always leads to a 30 car pile up when I stop at a red light, causing numerous explosions.

When I used to play San Andreas back in the days and got bored I entered cheatcodes to turn the game into a apocalyptic hellhole where I was roleplaying as the sole survivor of a terrible plague that turned people mad and when some pedestrians would spawn they would attack me on sight with firearms which reinforced the survival aspect, my goal was to find vehicles and roam around city to city killing mad pedestrians when I stumbled on them and observing the world collapsing into madness around me

>screenshot from the mission where the objective is to drive normally

Attached: 1547207079275.jpg (226x250, 7K)

The San Fierro one you meet at driving school iirc

You have to date one to get some key or something IIRC

Turn off GTA and play something else.

Why not just play Carmageddon?

This.

>obey all rules of traffic until someone inevitably fucks it up and nudges you/cuts you off/blows a red light
>then go completely berserk

i did that same shit. You remember how when you used the peds attack everything cheat it would warn you that you'd have to restart the game to disable;e it?

You can't really free roam in carmageddon

You don't belong here if everything else in life doesn't bores you more

Don't worry guys I found out what it says.

Attached: bored_c_1075879.jpg (500x512, 45K)

>at friends place
>taking turns on san andreas
>he heads to the shitter
>pull out my phone and look up the riot mode cheat
>enter it
>go save over his file
>my face when

Attached: 1367883038291.jpg (525x464, 90K)

Attached: images.jpg (290x174, 9K)

The TV in IV was better than V and yes Princess Robot Bubblegum was badass.

>literally says GTA IV on the fucking case
Did he think EfLC was something like VCS or was he just your avergae Yea Forums poster?

Attached: 1530124645697.png (741x568, 29K)

you can actually steal it but it's very difficult
or you can steal it when you have to steal the cargobob for the merryweather heist, they don't shoot you down

On IV i tried to follow the traffic rules from the moment i played the game. It made the times you had to put the hammer down all that much more exciting. Only trouble was for all the detail in the game R* neglected to programme the AI to register if you were queuing in traffic ahead of them. if you stopped they would try and pass you even if you were just waiting for a red light. to get around this you had to tap the accelerator and the break so lightly you wouldn't actually move but the AI would register

I saved with ped fighting cheat enabled in 3. Made the game unbeatable in the last mission- you couldn't rescue Maria cos the Cartel would shoot her to shit in 5 seconds

I sometimes avoided stealing cars, tried to always use the roman's taxi you get in the beginning. Trainers make that way easier