Literally impossible

Literally impossible

Attached: 220px-Brood_War_box_art_(StarCraft).jpg (220x264, 22K)

Super fun to watch, too bad its dead outside Korea

Play SC2 instead

Attached: anime girls winking.gif (420x236, 1.3M)

sc2 is boring as heck

But I think it's fun

Attached: [Barks Internally].jpg (500x447, 31K)

Been playing SC2 for a long time and it's still fun watching but BW is way more intricate.

KSL season 3 is starting soon and there's still a small dedicated group of players outside Korea.

I think BW is interesting to watch, but I just prefer SC2 more as a player

it isnt

sc2 is more fun to play casually but competitive sc2 is so boring, bw is the opposite

I never finished the last zerg mission on brood wars.

if i ever see you irl...

>bw is the opposite
Depends, if by "casually" you mean "1v1 casually" then maybe, but UMS games/BGH and whatever are tons of fun in BW, too.
Just take the expansion to your 6 early, you'll be able to defend all early attacks easily if you just mass some drones in the beginning to get things going and then start pumping out hydras.
Then rush the UD with massive amounts of hydras, tech up to hive to get a greater spire in the meantime. When the UED is dead, rush the protoss with mass hydras and take some of the UED bases. When the protoss are finished run your remaining hydras into Mengsk's army, they'll get obliterated but you only want to free up supply.
Mass air units until 200/200 and roll over Mengsk with your mutalisks, guardians and some devourers.

So we're all in agreement that Terran is the high IQ race right?

casually like singleplayer, messing around with botmatches, multiplayer with no deep understanding of the game against similar players
it's certainly more accessible than bw

Yeah, I guess. Can't forget about things like Co-op, either.
Pretty good to just jump in and mess around in a sort of open-ended campaign experience.

That's not how you spell Zerg, retard.

Attached: 1537548355178.png (344x380, 153K)

>try playing sc2
>unironically get cheesed by proross while playing zerg

It's a high IQ build that lets you play lots of games in a short space of time

Attached: 1516447167523.jpg (616x600, 95K)

I actually replayed it recently. The only difficult mission was the very last Zerg one. I was really mad at the pathing issues overall. 5 minutes to get few full groups of hydralisks off a ramp.

>try playing sc2
>get cannon rushed vs Toss
>get 12 pooled vs Zerg
>get proxied vs Terran

somehow the pros make the unit pathing look like flowing water. except with dragoons.

> what's scouting

a waste of resources and time for what amounts to a dice roll

250 iq SC play requires no scouts

I'll scout him with my cannon rush

i 4gated my way to master

>no regrets

Protoss players legitimately need to be gassed

0p0p0p0p0p0pp00pp0p00p0p0p
bp
0p0p0p0p0p0p0p0p0p0
bg

Attached: dragoon.png (547x442, 385K)

Can Metzen write any story without main character turning traitor?

Only WoL was good

i used to play zerg in brood war and it was obvious blizzard balancers had a hard on for protoss and always have, so i just went with them for sc2

Protoss are probably the current best race now too after the 2018 end of year patch, though I'd argue they weren't before that

in wings of liberty at least it was pretty clear that it required less skill than the other races to play at a diamond-masters level. basically just 4gate and/or make a death blob every game and push