It's already getting extremely repetitive and tedious after just a few hours

>it's already getting extremely repetitive and tedious after just a few hours
>there are 7 main games of this

you can't seriously claim this franchise is underrated

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/smMLeJUfaPg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ok I'll bite. What is it exactly that you are finding repetitive and tedious? And what chapter are you on?

If you don't like Yakuza 0 you don't like video-games

Don't forget it's a move game

>autisticly do the same thing over and over again
>wow this game is so repetitive!

yakuza isn't a video game its just a video
the game parts are padding

>cut scene
>combat
>cut scene
>combat
>cut scene
>combat
>cut scene
>combat
>cut scene
>combat

Nobody ever said Yakuza is mainstream.

youtu.be/smMLeJUfaPg

This. OP is probably running around aimlessly fighting goons.

Yakuza is a really great story based mini game collection.

Maybe try playing one of the many high quality mini games? You absolute cretin.

What's a good game?

> doesn't do any kino side content

Attached: FullSizeR.jpg (900x1600, 282K)

I don't care about side activities, it's a waste of time, it's no different from gacha shit

Spend some time enjoying the sights of kamurocho and sotenbori, enjoy the scenery and meet the locals dine out on authentic Japanese food and try out the mini games and side quests. As for cutscene combat cutscene combat that sounds like most video games. The combat in yakuza is enjoyable, and the cutscenes are kino.

I just finished it 10 minutes ago on HARD; I clocked almost 100 hours (az least 30 of which was playing the Cabaret Czar minigame raking in mad Yens with my boy Majima and playing pool with mai waifu Rika-chan)
I'm trying to decide going for NG+ or picking up Kiwami

Congrats, you just described most modern games.

it is..

kiwami is shit

>Grrr this video game has a game loop and it's pissing me off!

Mmh Ima bout to sip some more of this Tanqueray; I just done order me a big fat Japanese lunch den i finna start NG+
Op nothin but a Dojima bootlicker who hates video games, anta baka

>dude but muh quirky characters and "story" lmaoooo
i got tricked into buying this garbage too, don't feel bad

just uninstall and move on

you are totally correct. Like Neptunia games, however, the only people in Yakuza threads are the autists who like this shit.

I played 1 a decade ago and 0 a few months ago. Both had me seriously burnt out by the end. No, playing Shogi does not make it any less repetative.

>it's no different from gacha shit
What? Yes it is.

Attached: hqdefault (5).jpg (480x360, 18K)

You mean like every other fucking videogame in this universe, outside of those that lack cutscenes? Are you, by any chance, retarded?

Absolutely single digit IQ post right here.

The series is literally just the same few plots and setpieces rehashed over and over, even the new characters are usually just rehashes of older ones
the devs are afraid of leaving their comfort zone, even though for the past few games they've made they keep saying how they're trying to experiment more (Judgement might as well have just been another Yakuza game)

Behold the intellect of westaboos

Didn't like it either. It's a movie game with PS2 cutscenes. Unacceptable

>Ignoring all main side content and just rushing the story.

Attached: YAKUZA 0_20180131161636.jpg (1920x1080, 591K)

Why would I check side content if they didn't even bother to voice it?

So literally any action-oriented game ever made?

LMAO

True, but it means you really really like movies.

Attached: E28FD778-6F9D-4379-BD65-B30153785ACB.png (928x287, 150K)

Sorry I disregarded your post because it wasn't voice acted. Can you kindly record yourself being retarded next time?

Imagine thinking voice acting in games doesn't matter and can be removed altogether with no repercussions

Attached: 1534068853615.jpg (640x640, 29K)

It's 6 hours of cutscenes with some button mashing to pad it out
I bet you think MGS is a game too

Where's the lie?

>dine out on authentic Japanese food
its a fucking video game

Because it's fun and leads to humorous scenarios? What, do you ignore any games made without voice acting at all?

Attached: YAKUZA KIWAMI 2_20180918073723.jpg (1920x1080, 1.03M)

you just got shit taste OP

Attached: 10288798_751988648175178_2548573556975867450_n.jpg (479x464, 37K)

Actually yes if the game is story based.. I disliked Night in the Woods solely because of it for instance

>Japanese “””””humor”””””
Not him, but I do tend to ignore games that seem to be fully voice-acted in some portions then randomly have portions where you’re just reading text while the VAs grunt and chuckle or something. Screams laziness. Every single line in Mass Effect for example, no matter how irrelevant to the main plot, is fully voiced.

Mass Effect also had a way higher budget than Yakuza has, it was bankrolled by Microsoft for crying out loud. When it comes to Yakuza it's very clearly not a highly funded project, I think saying it's A tier budget is possibly even stretching it, and you can tell a lot of the funding goes towards licensing the actors, brands, and music. They did do fully voice acted stuff for 6 and it caused them to have half the substories than usual which everyone hated so they went back on that whole thing so both K2 and Judgment don't do it.

Maybe go back to playing minecraft then

Why are you faggots even trying to reason with this absolute mongoloid?

Attached: 137565_1406439795.jpg (184x184, 6K)

I fully understand the reasons for it. It’s still annoying as fuck.