Why nobody plays her last fighting game on PC?

Why nobody plays her last fighting game on PC?
It doesn't even appear in the SteamTop games by current player count and the last game in the list has 3,353 players.

Attached: DOA6-1.jpg (340x200, 28K)

It's a fighting game. What's more, its a dead or alive fighting game.Of course it was going to be dead within a week.
Also, this is not a PC only issue. It is just as dead on console.

What's wrong with fighting games?

It's one of the last genres that require dedication to do the most basic shit. Not many people stick with it.

Because she's very ticklish and all the other girls keep tickling her!

It was a fan service franchise, they removed the fan service, only to sell it later as DLC.

People got smart and ignored it, also nu Nyo is souless.

>make game famous for beautiful women and fighting
>have beautiful women marketed for years, fans share their favorite angles and characters, shapes and sizes, styles and aesthetic
>games once featured a complete roster and set of activities
>flash forward several years
>games now feature only a small portion of available characters, all others and more are locked behind massively rising dlc, total dlc cost = $5,974.25, and that's for one game
>listen to screeching journalists wailing about perceptual virtual oppression because heterosexuals have heterosexual interests
>censor their characters actions, clothing, lock up unlocks behind random RNG rng'ing rng'ing rngers rng'ing RNG
>try to push forward nu-DOA game which was the result of crying by raging homosexuals for years
>surprised at result

Attached: 1205985024475.jpg (3840x2160, 1.03M)

>try to get people who don't buy games to buy your game by censoring it and alienating your actual customers
>backtrack and act like nothing happened
>be surprised your game bombs
lol get fucked and blacklisted

fighting games fucking sucks

Fcc is full of faggots with shit taste. They like garbage like mk, sf, tekken and ignore the good games like doa, soulcalibur, p5u, guilty gear

Attached: nojiggleleft.png (677x96, 38K)

I said it time and time again and everybody only laughted at me
>playing fighting game with keyboard

If your game doesnt support keyboard and its default keybind are M instead of enter and L instead of escape, its unplayable. Just check the steam reviews and see for yourself how many people gave up after first 10 minutes where they found out you cant change keybinds.

Also no crossplay.
Also 90$ day one DLC named in a way suggesting there will be more.
Also marketin where they lied and managed to get ban from EVO while games like soul caliber have fighters fighting in their underwear with default skins.

Literally the only good thing they did was releasing free to play version. But in my opinion they should instead do the free to play on weekend instead.

Attached: fat VS flat.jpg (1920x1080, 208K)

>reminder that Honoka and Marie are the two clowns of this franchise with absolutely 0 character depth in them who were only made to pander to the most disgusting of virgins and are one of the main reasons of why people have only this idea about DOA which lead developers to the soulless lukewarm nerfing that was DOA 6

Attached: B7ZAZbECAAAE69V.jpg (999x890, 91K)

I don't understand what is this obsession with doa girls, they are as boring and generic as possible

wanted to, laptop can't run it

I love my perfect wife Honoka!

Well Marie , honoka and nico are probably the main reason of why DoA6 flopped so hard . They attract the wrong ppl to the game Remember ? the people who cryied when their waifu got hit in the face and the devs had to remove that feature for those characters .

Attached: 265325236.jpg (580x676, 78K)

The promises to tone down the sex appeal of the game doesn't make more people come to your niche game.
It pushes people away from an already niche game in a niche genre

>B-but we changed our minds and we are putting tits back into it!
Too little too late. you've shown your weakness

>tits back
yeah about that ....

Attached: 1552418776992.jpg (522x1071, 123K)

Unfortunately this. "Characters" like them don't help the franchise at all. They are totally ridiculous and only horny lolifags say otherwise.

Attached: eliane-ck-doa-summer-web-elianeck.jpg (1100x1653, 454K)

They went back on it?
Even worse

post the webm with her from 5 and 6 overlaid and there being literally no difference in size

whats the point of dead or alive games if I can just mating press the characters on honey select?

Biggest problem is no lobbies at launch and they still had the nerves to push em back even further.

No lobbies severely hurt the game.

>playing censored or alive 6 (((ESPORTS))) edition
nah

Too busy playing VV

Ok, I tested the PC version and it's terribly optimized. Laptop with an i9, 32gb ram, nvidia quadro p3200, it's low as fuck in the MAIN MENU in 1980x1060

*slow

Did they fix the audio dropout bug, the atrocious loot system and the weird fight-stick support?

They look good. Other fighting games have inevitably turn to fanart to really sell the sex appeal of their female characters. With DOA, fanart is fairly low as most people prefer to use the models directly from the games as they just look better.

Fighting games are a dying genre.

THANK YOU OP, I JUST CHECKED AND THERE IS FREE CORE FIGHTERS EDITION

Her tits were nerfed in 5 too.

how can anyone fight with boobs this big?

if you don't care about the girls then why do you want them to be different?

Meh. Aloy or other western game girls look more realistic and much better. DoA girls look like dolls.

user , aloy look horrible like most of the western designs . I'd rather have the soulless dolls then those monsters .

Attached: Jacqui Briggs.jpg (1920x1080, 269K)

Spoken like true incel. Try to have a relationship with a real girl. You'd forget all about those unrealistic dolls.

No thanks i also rather keep my life separate from video games , i want good looking characters on my video games no ugly " realistic " characters. Maybe you should stop self inserting your insecurities on a fictianal character.

Attached: 1553496992011.jpg (1920x1080, 359K)

Have sex

>DOA
>without the actual fun parts
for literally what purpose?

The problem is that "putting back the tits" only makes it become a clone of its former iteration.
You don't revive a niche dead franchise by just making the old game again.

more like dead on arrival 6

>aloy looking good
You are fucking gay dude
That el goblina looks like a man

I don't get how they can be this retarded?

Attached: 1512929994006.png (742x464, 359K)

He just told you he seperates video games from reality.
Are you retarded? Why do you feel so thretend by fiction?

Attached: 154516273765124.jpg (680x723, 44K)

Reminder that DOA6 sold 26k copies on PS4 in it´s first week in Japan.

Reminder that DOAX3 sold 45k copies on PS4 in it´s first week in Japan.

Reminder that DOAX3 sold 21k copies on PS Vita in it+s first week in Japan.

Reminder than a MAINLINE game on the top selling console, barely managed to outsell a SPIN-OFF fanservice game on a dead console.

Reminder that KT still won´t learn anything.

Attached: Pic unrelated but more people will read a post that has a pic.jpg (1024x768, 138K)

>using a quadro for gaming

Attached: shocking truth.gif (500x700, 1006K)

literally all of them are copy pasted models.

Marie and Rose have different bodies. One being a young 16 year old type, the other being a big ass titted 20 year old bitch

>ignore the good games like doa, soulcalibur, p5u, guilty gear
If thats the case,tell me why literally all of those games have been at evo at least once? They have all received massive respect from the community(excluding doa) and have big communities. If you're gonna talk about dead franchises left in the dust, at least talk about Melty Blood and Virtua Fighter

Marie Rose is a developmentally stunted 18 year old woman.

Fuck the FGC those fags endorse shit like SonicFox , ppl should just ignore those massive faggots and have fun with whaever they wanna play .

>those fags endorse shit like SonicFox
I would also hate to break it to you but a lot of people hate sonicfox

They really don't, there is literally one cold mathematically proven cookie cutter ratio behind these faces. This lazy trick is very potent, but is very, I'll double reinforce it: very dangerous in the long run.
Even if you don't understand principles behind, due to all the exposure you experienced before, you guys were supposed to have more acute senses than normies and spot that "something" is aloof. This what makes me wondering and sad at the same time.

>make DOA6 """family friendly""" for esports shitters
>DOA6 girls get their assets downgraded
>release Venus Vacation on Steam
>limit it to East Asia and Southeast Asia
>heavily censor it
>tie VV account to Steam account, essentially fucking over Asian Steam users
>don't market it or anything, ban Westerners who try to download the game off SteamDB
>despite being an open beta all the microtransactions are in despite the game being censored
>unlike gacha games who give out tons of free rewards during their launch this game doesn't give you anything so you're essentially fucked if you don't get a SSR within the first 15k V-stones you will muster

It depends on what outfit they're wearing. You guys do know boobs look different in different outfits irl right?

> IRL
Fuck realism i want big breasts and unrealistic jiggle. all this realism shit is fucking up vidya .

Bro, skindentation on huge breasts spilling out of a slightly too tight of a shirt is better than if it were perfectly form fitting.

A lot of fighting games including Tekken 7 and Rev 2 work great on a keyboard.

if it's done right i agree with you but in DoA6 they just look small therefore worse .