Fuck this guy

Fuck this guy.

Attached: dsuhsd.jpg (615x609, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tso8u4OJLuI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I literally only play games that have cheats/trainers available.

Elitists btfo and you can't do shit about it. Games are for everyone.

No, fuck you and fuck Sekiro. And fuck Yea Forums, and fuck JHWH

The absolute state of PC gaymers

LITERALLY who the fuck reads gaming "news" and retarded articles like this? Literally who the fuck cares?

Hey, It's fine. I just think "beat" isn't exactly the right word to use.
It's like saying I "won" a competition when I payed off the judges, and everyone knows it. Like yeah, TECHNICALLY I did, but I mean. I'd have to be pretty stupid to keep harping on it.
Videogames are balanced on fairness. If you can't BEAT this game, then go play an easier one.

PC gamers are insufferable faggots.

Attached: pc gamers.jpg (720x462, 32K)

>Games are for everyone.
Doesn't make you not dumb, bro

Gotta put toddler modes in for your asses

This article was written with the strict intent of generating hateclicks. The author is not attempting to make a point. The author is attempting to get people to share the article.

Don't get the anger. If someone wants to substantially fuck with their experience for a quick laugh, that's their right as an American.

The guy is also clearly a braindead moron, but there's no reason to be mad about it.

Attached: what's a lightning reversal lolol.png (1134x760, 817K)

Stop giving them clicks and kill yourself.

>Send this tweet to Fromsoft
>Fromsoft permaban his account
>Fromsoft tells Steam
>Steam Permabans his account
>Lose all of his games for being shitter

Attached: 2GrKwVl.jpg (1334x750, 74K)

are you actually retarded?

>modern vidya """journos"""
>giving them attention
Fuck off nigger.

a dog

but he is trying to make a point and he did it in the title
the short paragraph of text he shat out after is superfluous and filling a character quota

Does he actually feel fine?

Attached: insight.gif (500x375, 37K)

Keep falling for the psyop, retard.

No, he basically wants them to remake the game so that the difficulty is easy mode, citing bosses being unbeatable without cheating.

reminder

youtu.be/tso8u4OJLuI

>I just watched another man have sex with my wife for the first time and I feel fine

I'd say no. Most vidya journos are literally doing it as a last resort job because their "serious journalistic careers" didn't pan out. They actively detest video games.

>A PC player needing cheats to beat a game

Sounds about right lads

>I totally feel completely fine and validated by choosing to use cheats in a video game so I'm going to tell everyone about it because I'm SO secure in myself, I'm not insecure
Fuck off.

>it just took me an hour to beat genichiro
Satisfying but holy fuck I can't imagine playing this as a wageslave, you'd make no progress. I'm going to bed.

Who gives a shit? You ruined the game for yourself like good job faggot

rangeban australia

Attached: straya.png (704x334, 131K)

Yeah I’ve been thinking the same way recently when playing the game.

>Be youngest child
>Older brother always has the better hands-eye coordination
>He always has tips from his many friends
>Can never play on par with him
>He shows me how to use cheats
>I either watch him play, play with cheats, or load up a dominating save file of his with just one action left to win
>This is 80% of my gaming life
>thisisfine.png
>Reach highschool
>Unreal Tournament LAN games at breaks
>Next year we switch to Halo CE
>Go home and start replaying games without cheats
>Actually play the games
>Feel sense of accomplishment
>Feel satisfaction from playing the games and gitting gud
>Look back and realize all those years of "gaming" were wasted
It's been a decade since highschool, and I haven't used cheats since.

Wallowing about playing everything on easy is... easy. But it's a hollow experience.

Attached: 1522224231382.jpg (963x1280, 262K)

But Genchiro shows you what they are earlier.

Why else would somebody write an article expressly stating his fine they are?

>managed to survive the longest into the last boss's second phase that I have yet
>also marred by terrible performance and retarded mistakes in both that fight AND the genichiro fight
I don't think not playing for two days excuses being so off that I dodge straight into attacks instead of the direction I want. Laugh at me, lads.

The game even gives you a popup that tells you about it if you were to retarded to read the wallscrolls in the dojo.

Hows this still even a fucking industry. Fucking 'video game journalists' absolute fucking cringe and thats coming from an old cunt that used to buy Nintendo Magazine System and Advanced Computer Gaming throughout the 90's

For most people it's just something they indulge in here and there as cheap entertainment. Pretty much goes hand in hand with instant gratification culture. None of these people have the time to LEARN how to play games and would prefer they were all movie-like experiences. Journalists are the forefront of this cancer.

and they're required to beat the Divine Dragon aren't they? This is coming from someone who beat Genichiro despite dodging every lightning attack or failing to hit him with back with his own lightning.

Vidya journalism is basically just an unofficial PR branch for the industry. It always kinda was, but then it came from journalists being fans of games while now they appear to actively hate them and care more about ad income from publishers than doing right by their readers/viewers.

Stop making this thread.
Sekiro is a piss easy game and while this faggot is a complete scrublord for needing to use cheats, you're only upset because you're a scrub who found it difficult and are upset that someone didn't struggle like you did.

I don't remember people getting this assmad when I installed a mod to skip the Fade in Dragon Age: Origins.

fucking based, I do the same

Please don't tell me you actually get upset at how someone plays their single player game?

The kind of people who play Sekiro wouldn't be able to complete the first actual mission in a real game like DA:O.

>getting upset because someone used cheats in a single player game
are you ok?

tbf I just beat genchiro without using lightning reversal. I jumped around and firecracker spammed and just hit him for raw damage. Really the third phase is the easiest since he has low health and leaves himself really open, but he'll fuck you with his attacks if you get caught.

>"I feel fine"
at least he's not hiding the fact that he's an insecure casual

Wow, you must be fun at parties...
Yikes!
That's a lot to unpack...SIGH
Is this an incel thing?
Have sex.

Here's some hot tips from Sekiro masters.

Cheat.

Attached: D3hJ_ZSXkAA6D8l.jpeg.jpg (1280x666, 123K)

And they wonder why no one takes them seriously.

How can you beat 90% of the game and still have hard time with the final boss?

This is some next-level shit

Attached: 1283433534928.jpg (493x402, 38K)

>firecracker spammed
I wish someone would have told me that firecrackers work on every single human enemy in the damn game.
>game says it's useful against beasts
>found the grappling hook attack more useful in the Gyoubu fight
>Found firecrackers less efficient and more annoying to use against the bull compared to parrying it to death
>Just forget to use it against anything else in the game
I suffered and died at least 10x more than I should have not because I'm gud or hardcore but because I'm just dumb.

True about that. These days every gaming media outlet has been taken over by the industry. From blizz forcing esports after fans built it up with dota, cs etc to game streaming and videos now sponsored by the industry

>Games are for everyone.
then why couldn't he beat it with cheat codes?

Hell reminder on your reminder he went on to beat Demon of Hatred and Isshin without Spirit emblem spam or cheese.

The japs should have won the war

Why do you even pay for them?
MrAntifun has free trainers and he keeps uploading them for nearly every game in existence as soon as updates hit

Attached: 123557970780.jpg (1027x1060, 593K)

literally who cares. ideally these guys would just use mods and fuck off and we can play hard games in peace.

what?

Wait a sec. If he reached the final phase, that means he beat the MUCH harder 2nd phase, so he gave up on probably the easiest phase of that fight?

He could have literally learned that phase in a couple tries and finished the game there.

The lightning reversals are probably the easiest counter to perform, the window is extremely generous.

>see red symbol
>wait a second
>jump
>R1
>literally free chunk damage and stun

at that point in the fight they are just throwing you a softball

t. uses cheats and thinks he beats games

Fuck this game

Oh for fucks sake.

Attached: 1553913486905.jpg (1268x1368, 87K)

looooooool

yikes

AHEM, FUCK SOULS GAMES, FUCK FROM SOFTWARE AND MOST IMPORTANT FUCK THERI ELITIST FANS

Attached: 1538389151183.jpg (334x506, 42K)

>cant do anything but stand in front of the boss
>still beats it

literally just a get good issue

Why do people feel like they ABSOLUTELY need to play and complete this game, even though they apparently don't like a major part of it?
Do they go see the movies they know they won't like and then complain about it?