I googled this but how else are we supposed to know it's there otherwise? The game doesn't tell you

I googled this but how else are we supposed to know it's there otherwise? The game doesn't tell you.

Attached: file.png (1226x660, 881K)

It is literally impossible to do anything in FROMshit games without an internet guide.
>no map
>no quest list
>no markers
Fucking retard fromdrones defend this shit

epic the old lady doesn't exist

where is the old-lady that tells you the snake is sat at this point????

You know you could just try. It's implied in the level design.

when you exit the house with the first infested in kongou

>The game doesn't tell you.

>the old lady points it out for you
>the midget tells you to use the kite

Perhaps you should read the text insted of skipping user

How am i supposed to know im supposed to speak to her after already giving her rice to get the hint about the location of the first dried fruit etc?

Game is retarded. Be honest you didn't know you had to speak to her at mt kogou again. You just lucked into it if anything.

am i supposed to use the slingshot grapple point
where is the fucking window

she tells you in riddle what to do if you give her rice, pretty easy to figure out unless you are a tranny/faggot/journo

what? she gives you the hint after giving her rice. and before i even met her i was wondering what the kite was for and what the point of raising it was

user if you stream i can guide you

no no i did all that and went past this area got the dried viscera first then i went all the way to palacehead temple and got bored in the area beyond monk fight so i came back to check what i still havent done and this fucking snake was sat there, i already grappled over the kite etc a long time before all this but the first time i did it, the snake wasn't sat there, i'm thinking maybe it has something to do with me meeting him in sunken a little later than my first trip to the gun-fort or something like that?? fuck idk, i must have done it out of order compared to you guys.

nigger she literally tells you to give her rice for advice and then outright tells you how to get there, I found out about it without using any guides it all made sense after you get the mind control ninjutsu.

yes it will only show up AFTER you run into it in sunken, I haven't given her the rice before encountering the snake in my run so I'd imagine that's why she didn't tell you about it until you spoke to her later AFTER you encountered the snake.

oh now i get you. yeah you have to progress past a certain point to have the snake spawn. yeah the place is entirely pointless without passing that point. i can see missing it because of that. i was just very obsessive and looking for changes/npcs moving around whenever i progressed

The real question is how do you get over to the other side of the bridge that the Serpent destroyed?

you land there after stabbing the snek.

Idiot, it's right fucking there after you fly the kite. The NPCs even tell you "yeah, you pretty much need the puppet ninjutsu"

You're wrong, I went into Sekiro entirely blind, did the Purification route, and found everything except for three three prayer beads, which were easily missed by me from not further exploring areas I thought I had already explored enough such as the inside of the gun fort before you enter the room where you fought Centipede Giraffe, the fake wall after the antechamber idol in Ashina castle, and the one in the cemetery before you go underwater and into the cave for one of the headless.

Stuff like Cainhurst is dumb luck until it gets on the internet, but everything in Sekiro can be found on your own.

also since im asking, may aswell say now that isn't there a third boss-fight you can encounter in the grave-yard place? (past mibu village) i fought tokujiro the glutton and the mist guy, there's a headless there too that i haven't killed (actually i havent killed any terror enemies except the one in the water) and i think there's a third boss you can encounter there but you have to do a specific step first to make him spawn in that mist area?? fucking game.

damn that sucks, i wish i did it how you are "supposed to" it would feel better to play the game in the order it was intended without completely missing a pointless area only to come back and realize what it's for.

Attached: 20190405215959_1.jpg (2560x1440, 298K)

>thinking what are you doing
MIYAZAKI IS FUCKING INSANE DUDE

So when you say it is the games fault. What you actually mean is that you skip conversations, or have the memory of a goldfish.

There's the noble playing the flute, but he's hardly a boss at all.

I fell the fuck off pham.

Attached: 1343974406057.png (429x410, 3K)

first time I prepared, spend all my gold just to kill the guy in 4 seconds. really subverted my expectations

>find enemy next to weird kite contraption that seems like it would require some coop shenanigans, except this game doesn't have coop
>later in that same area get ninjutsu that allows you to puppet enemies
hmmmmmmmmm

The only real bullshit is not being able to get back to that ledge you land on after killing the snake. I accidentally fell off after investigating the broken bridge but apparently it's only a few bags of money and one of those bundled statues.

Yeah, imagine exploring, conversing with npcs, paying attention, and thinking.... what a bunch of losers.

Nah fuck that shit. Best way to play games is to ignore 95% of the screen at only stare at a minimap the entire time.

It's for story reasons than anything else, really.

got both "fruits" easily and incidentally
the fresh fruit one i remembered the old lady asked for rice and so i brought her the rice the child gave me, proceeded from there
with the dried one i actually made it in without puppeting the monkey. i didnt know that was what you were supposed to do. I just hopped in front of that faggot snake's face and mist raven'd through his bite
felt so clever

Attached: wojak_02.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.jpg (710x675, 64K)

that actually is pretty clever, never thought of that

I like Bioshock-style giant arrows in the middle of my screen always pointing me in the direction I need to go. If a game doesn't have that, it's trash.

I have never played this game but jesus fucking christ this sucks.

the game more or less guides you through the fucking return ending as long as you aren't some adhd spastic. I literally did all this shit without even realising it was for an alternate ending up until I killed Isshin

Damn. I did that one before getting the mist and spent so long sitting there wondering what the fuck I was supposed to do because there weren't any hints to look down over the ledge.

Attached: 1393465300745.jpg (480x650, 83K)

>return
You mean purification right?

the hint of the first "ripe" fruit IS the snake dumbass, the dried fruit hint is different and is elsewhere.
literal handholding, I didn't that ending my first playthrough blind, you just suck at comprehension, fucking zoomers.

Attached: 1554350855325m.jpg (724x1024, 71K)

>GIVE ME RICE AND I'LL TELL YOU WHAT TO DO
>later in the game, I get rice consumables
>give her rice
>she tells me what to do
Truly, my IQ must be over 200 for me to have solved such a puzzle.

Attached: 1554512725301.jpg (848x1200, 144K)

Purification is the hard one since it relies on some hidden eavesdropping to initiate it. Return is easy since all you have to do is follow the clues npcs and items give you.

It requires 1 eavesdrop to start. After that you just do what you are told. Return with its weird rice and riceball requirements was much tougher for me to get. Especially since i tend to never use that kind of consumable.

I feel like the purification ending is the most appropriate one, story-wise

This. time is money in todays age and wasting it away with pointless shit iwill cause your own downfall.

You make a note of it and check up on it here and there? Do you really just google up answers if you hit a soft-wall?
I agree about most questlines, because its very easy to go one main progression boss too far and break the whole quest chain or miss an interaction thus breaking the chain.

I clapped

People have actually taken this post seriously.

Attached: goleH5A8f9rwrJnHK_RcZsnp_GrgfjZO2APbofmh5bM.jpg (1024x576, 92K)

Based retard who never listens to dialogues.

Talk about reading then don't even check all the replies to see that OP had made some sort of sequence break and two anons already saw to that and told him where he went wrong.
Retards.
Non-retards.

Just another day on Yea Forumseddit.

Attached: 1554369002926.jpg (400x400, 42K)

The only bullshit is the location specific eavesdrops. On my first blind playthrough i collected the persimmons, the rice for kuro and the infested chapter however didn't listen to kuro in the castle so got the normal ending...

Still not as bad as "eat the umbilical cords lol".

What happened to me was fucking hilarious, the snake was invisible on the mountain where you're supposed to plunge attack it.

do you encounter the snake a second time?
I got killed after stabbing it into the eye and when I respawned it was gone

The only part of this ending that isn't obvious is eavesdropping. Everything else I managed to find on my first run through the game.

Yes it does tell you retard
Except they always tell you in game, you're just way below average IQ