Reminder Steam shills said Apex would beat Fortnite

Attached: apex fortnite.jpg (1343x821, 264K)

Anyone who thought it'd stay on top was an actual wishful thinking retard. It was the very definition of an FOTM game.

Of all the pseudo wars that gaming has. I could not give less of a fuck about this. Sage.

remember when everybody who said that apex was just flavor of the month was called /pol/ by nu-Yea Forums?
liberals really need to stop focusing so much on race to judge if something is good or bad

>getting cucked by LoL and train simulator in 2019

Fuck Respawn for killing this game with how shitty they handle updates. It's been 2 months and all we have is 1 shitty gun, 1 character, and a horrid battle pass where like 30 of the tiers are stat trackers with the skins being recolors of the defaults and the level 100 reward is a skin for the fucking Havok. What the fuck were they thinking

Attached: 1552664269554.gif (633x888, 174K)

They had every opportunity to beat Fortnite but it's EA so they fucked up. Battle pass is awful, cheaters and hackers flood their servers and characters are fucking ugly to care about them after awhile.

Sumsum's Skyline is dominating twitch.

It's the makers of Titanfall 2, a game that flopped

>liberals really need to stop focusing so much on race to judge if something is good or bad
You may have a point but this is really fucking moronic since your comment was completely uncalled for and has absolutely nothing to do with OP

Anyone who played the titanfall games saw this coming, Respawn is somehow competent enough to get an amazing base of a game going but then goes full fucking retard for balancing, patches, updates, and new content
I still don't know how they do it

It's not even on Steam you dumb fuck

You're right, which is what made the defense of it more confusing.

Attached: cringe valve fans.png (1608x1029, 148K)

Who gives a fuck what they say, no point in arguing with people who cannot reason.

>gta5 the hottest twitch game
>can't even keep a /vg/ going
>meanwhile, autism simulator katawa shoujo is probably on general #12,000
what the hell is wrong with 4channel

Attached: 1476374283382.jpg (244x250, 7K)

>one retarded user makes a post
nice effort, user

>One retarded

90% of Valve drones

The remaining 10% aren't any smarter

Attached: vavle cringeboy.jpg (1526x472, 51K)

Why are we defending Fortnite?

You said it yourself - It's the 'tisms.

There's a difference between twitch games and games in general. Games that make to the top on twitch is personality first, gameplay second. Who the fuck actually likes playing GTA:O solo, league, or fornite are games that suck ass playing solo.

We're not, we're just laughing at people who thought a poorly made game could compete with it

It would have if they fucking updated it.
It took so long for any content to come out that fortnite put out a new season, gave away a free season pass, and added new guns and shit.
fucking retards over at EA don't understand the importance of updating in the first month I guess.

Tell me why we shouldn't

>A game that flopped
>Due to EA pushing another of their games
I’m still very fucking mad

>TF2 patches usually addressed most of the balance issues in the game
>the very same patches would always overbuff something else make it become the new problem
i don't understand

>20XX
>choosing sides
lmao

BASED

Apex is an Origin game though. Shit ain't even on steam, lowhang chingchong.

Read the thread Steam drone (though your kind usually isn't capable of doing that)

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything

Attached: 1534792139910.png (345x325, 164K)

reminder that this literally never happened and platformwar fags are cancer

I don't think that's the devs to blame, more likely EA

have sex

>>meanwhile, autism simulator katawa shoujo is probably on general #12,000
And Yea Forums also has a fucking general for a shitty movie, they are almost reaching #400.

But user, it's Respawn that chose the release date for TF2, EA had nothing to do with it.

??? What movie

Alita