"Yes Warrior of Light. Grow stronger, grow more savage...

"Yes Warrior of Light. Grow stronger, grow more savage, grow more in the new expansion Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers."
What did he mean by this?

Attached: pvwlcBPA_400x400.png (400x400, 212K)

Other urls found in this thread:

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/tales_from_the_storm/sidestory_07/#sidestory_07
youtu.be/6V68nxrRORA?t=942
youtube.com/watch?v=zMxW36WbW6M
leonblade.github.io/FFXIVSSTool/
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/whitemage/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How will he claim back his body?

will he be the next Haurchefant now that he's got an elf body?

Looks like he stole the Garlean body at the end of 4.56. He's just body hopping his way all the way to the empire.

I'm hyped for rematch with real Zenos once he gets his body back, probably will be a trial instead of just a solo duty.

Attached: wol vs zenos.jpg (1918x1077, 305K)

Am I the only one who hated zenos? His bullshit where he'd win in cutscenes even though I was beating his ass in the game was the stupidest shit

Is PoD soloable all the way?

Technically yes.
But it's RNG on top of RNG on top of RNG on top of RNG and only RDM can do it

the only job that's able to solo potd from 1-200 is red mage

It's doable, but it's a pretty limited number of people who have actually pulled it off, maybe 25ish people. Comes down to a good bit of RNG with pomanders and mobs on the higher floors.

I did 1-100 solo and died at 118 its bullshit and only RDM is doable. Save yourself the trouble.

WoL had... a hard life.

Attached: 1538227250516.jpg (1499x876, 90K)

Honestly one of the greatest things they did was show the WoL progression through each expansion.

stupid as fuck MGS4 brawl between him and Fake Zenos where they just keep killing eachother and swapping bodies.

Is locked duty in party finder shit you haven't unlocked yet?

Duh

>Boy of Light
>Manchad of Incandescence 128000lux

We're getting that hairstyle on the right, right?

Attached: 1536650289070.jpg (320x320, 17K)

I hope so, along with the beard.

Attached: 1542147027230.jpg (553x387, 12K)

Dude looks like he's gonna try to sell me Gil on a shady website

MCH or BRD?

Attached: 1535567404484.gif (450x253, 591K)

BRD unless they fix MCH in shadow.

What if he doesn't give a shit about his body and is actually after his swords?

Attached: consider.jpg (569x428, 25K)

BRD doesn't have the worst gameplay in the game, can't say the same for MCH.

BRD has better gameplay. MCH is aesthetically better.

Right now BRD.
Could change in 5.0 (especially since DNC will also be a physranged).
Nobody expected BRD to get cast times and be a potency bleed machine in HW but then it just happened and we had to live with it for two years.

I would love that. Is there anything in the lore book about his weird revolving sheath? It was cool.

MCH is more fun if you want to turn on some power metal and pump as much damage as you can into a single 10s window. Otherwise BRD.

>and be a potency bleed machine in HW
What do you mean?

don't like mch or brd as they are right now, gonna hope i like dancer, because otherwise, this will be the third expansion in a row that I didn't like any physical ranged dps. I've got a job I like playing for every other role. (Those being PLD, WHM, NIN (main), and RDM.

You had a lot of OGCDs to hit and you had more limited windows to do it due to cast times. Basically you could only weave in a single OGCD every cast and you had to choose between Bloodletter that would still reset all the time and not just in certain stance, blunt arrow, repelling shot, Empyreal Arrow, and you had to apply four buffs all together too. Basically it felt like you were losing potency left and right by not having enough time to get everything in (even though you could take it as a glass half full situation). Not a fun way to play.

What's the best looking BRD bow? And no, it's not that oversized glowy piece of shit.

Attached: e3c2e8e4f0460ef2f8b665084aa7fdf173e38224.jpg (1024x636, 91K)

I like the Gordian bow, personally.
Mostly because it glows and I can dye it.

>RDM
yikes

Elfin Bow or Astrild.

I just want to be a support DPS/

>people claim Shadowniggers will be a "side story" expansion despite the whole nature of Hydaelyn and Zodiark being far more important to the fate of the world than their precious Empire ever were

Go suck your own nerve gass faggots

he was merely toying with you though
I don't mind it when it's pretty clear that he's OP as fuck and just wants to test your strength because that's how he gets his rocks off
at least it makes more sense than the WoW version of this where you actually pummel a central character to the ground until she yells "ENOUGH" and stuns everyone and teleports away

oh, hush, I just like it because it's a braindead easy job I can use to run old content and roulettes with when I don't feel like actually trying. It's really nice, I can just chill and let the spells fly.
That, and sometimes people are retarded, and I can save a run because the healer didn't move out of the aoe in time.

>>people claim Shadowniggers will be a "side story" expansion
>those 3 people who said this that most likely parroted eachother
oof

I like Seiryu's bow but its ruined by how low def the head is.

Attached: ffxiv_04072019_033818_230.jpg (1920x1080, 603K)

SB was such a filler arc, the big bad set in HW just sat around while his kid did shit, same kid who got introduced in SB and fucking died and got returned as an Ascian.
Shadowbringers is directly connected with HW's and ARR Ascian shit. It's the opposite of a filler expansion.

Why not both? They're both chapters to a larger story with neither looking like they're gonna have a larger payoff. Heavensward just spoiled us with a contained issue.

the end of stormblood was absolute shit, and why the fuck is Zeno inside an elezen?
what about Sidney at the end of the Ivalician story?
what will be of Tenzen and the auspices, I want to see their alternate young selves in The First

>not the canon WoL bow

Attached: b30e1b8164e35106433f20db8566d701a6ea6917.jpg (1024x576, 121K)

For you. I loved that shit. Leaky boat bard mage is unironicly the most fun I've had in this game.
though I do recognise that what we have now is more fun for more people

I know this game has some bad textures sometimes but god damn.

>Sidney
I didn't even skip cutscenes but I totally forgot who the hell this is.

>why the fuck is Zeno inside an elezen?
He's a resonant so he jacked a body like Ascians do becuase the Echo.
>what about Sidney at the end of the Ivalician story?
Who
>what will be of Tenzen and the auspices, I want to see their alternate young selves in The First
Chances are Hingashi is consumed by light just like most of the First world.

I actually don't think that's the same one used in the opening cutscene.

I hate palace of the dead, fucking slogging through that shit for that bow.

Only play MCH if you don't care about optimizing dps

>Ceruleum is essentially mako
>ultima weapon and proto-ultima are based on the desing of ffvii ultimate weapon
>both, especially proto-ultima, are clearly organic
>Ultima seraph came from space and both Hydaelyn and Zodiark are implied to be from the same origin, just like Jenova
Are you ready for the WEAPONs trials?

Attached: 1541476316303.jpg (286x327, 75K)

in the epilogue of Ivalice they show someone dressed to resemble the faggot from Vagrant Story plotting some shit with the automatons of Ridorana Lighthouse

different user, i think ShB is going to be more self-contained than SB, but less than HW. We're going to an entirely different World, and solving problems there. If that gets dragged out, and doesn't recive closure, then there's something seriously wrong with the storytelling. So, if there's a parrallel story going on, it's going to be the War with the Empire in the Source, and the Flood of Light in the First.

They literally explain it: Zenos was experimented on and gained an artificial Echo. He can do the body-jack shit that Ascians, Echo-weilding beast tribes, and even the Warriors of Darkness/Light can. It's like how Fordola can now see the AoE markers like we can (in-game is a 6th sense of where damage lies).
I didnt bother with the Ivalice stuff, so can't say there.
Tenzen and the Auspices are side-content, just like the Warring Triad of HW. There might be passing mentions, but they ultimately don't matter, at all

Gabranth?

Ah right, thanks for the memory refresh.

Meh it's close enough. On the other hand war one looks competently different but way better.

Attached: opening archer.jpg (1280x882, 164K)

I actually rewatched it and it is the same model, jsut a different tone. I'm retarded.

So what was the deal with the WoD? They showed up just to die

I kinda hope they become at least some minor plotpoint at best. It kinda felt like they had planned more for them but stopped halfway.

They didn't die. They were lead by the Ascians to believe that the only way to save their world was to come and "balance" it by sowing Darkness in another Shard. They're basically what is going to happen to us, since both groups were way too good at their jobs.
They were also plotbait to hint at what is going to happen in ShB. We're going to their Shard, and we're more than likely going to have to deal with them there, since clearly The Word of the Mother/Minfilia wasn't good enough to abate the flood of Light

They literally died on their way back to their home planet.

Unless that's been confirmed outside the game, no, they didn't. The Word of the Mother returned with them to the First, to try and cotnain the Flood of Light, by slowly adding it into the Source, which is why the aether is thinning in our shard.

Went from "Nice to meet you sir" to "Your daughter calls me daddy now"

Baldur Bow

Shadow Bow.

Would you a potato Fordola?

Attached: 1554618516609.jpg (1400x1983, 838K)

No, I want to make her my savage mhigger bride and civilize her with my dick

not a potato one but regular fordola is built for mating presses

>"Quick Exploration" is now complete.
>You discover and obtain a quickarm materia V--an item most rare!

Attached: 4356745876586859.png (592x600, 543K)

>Elfin Bow
Based and 2.1 pilled

Attached: __miqo_te_final_fantasy_xiv_and_etc_drawn_by_kurono_yuu__e579afa52bd9bd5ca65b5ec225e817e6.jpg (1000x1412, 209K)

>you actually pummel a central character to the ground until she yells "ENOUGH" and stuns everyone and teleports away
That's almost literally what zenos does though

>Trying to get Baldur's Greatsword for my DRK in Neverreap
>One run take 11min
>Get multiple Baldur's lance in a row instead

Attached: 1303093311811.jpg (760x901, 294K)

>The shittiest villian in the shittiest expansion just won't fucking die
God i hate SB with every fibers of my being

Molybdenum Longblade is the same model

He's a million times more enjoyable than Lahabrea and Elidibus' boring asses and elfpope.

Zenos is way better than anyone besides Nidhogg. Laha was shit, thordian was shit.

>tfw my Retainer brought me one
>decided to finally try playing a TNK since I could have that edgelord Berserk look now

Dude don't even start, I've run the thing 20 something times in the past 2 days and didn't get the drk sword, upside is I got the full set of drg armor and the pld sword and shield and the war axe which all look nice

They aren't exactly the same tho but yes same model.
Balder sword is darker and the edges silver while Molybdnum Longblade is Silver with the edges darker.

Attached: ffxiv_04072019_044209_933.jpg (1920x1080, 640K)

>You discover and obtain 2 pots of Jet-Black General Purpose Dye; items most rare!

Attached: 102162728-482147687.530x298.jpg (530x298, 42K)

Attached: 014c78534f942c4d21cf783711b538b324e88c47.jpg (1024x576, 172K)

Soot black Shire gear and Baldur Blade fit so fucking well together.

I'm in love with the new AF weapon. If only the armor was as good as well.

Attached: ff14sb-warrior-of-darkness-render.jpg (1260x1070, 141K)

wait, how do we get that sword? cuz holy shit i need that

First you need to wait until July

Probably just complete lvl 80 job quest, and dyeable version in the new Eureka-like.

oh, its the ShB AF sword. i saw the filename say sb, which is, you know, Stormblood.

I need benchmark to drop so we can see all the yet unshown new AF's. Also character creator.

I'm hoping for late April, but it'll probably be released alongside the battle system liveletter.

>have only.cared about job adjustments throughout the whole hype cycle
>it's literally the last thing they end up addressing

Attached: 1544455739200.gif (480x270, 1.32M)

>WoL fucks off to the other shard to help them
>becomes the WoD to do so
>eventually comes back to the Source after saving the other world
>war against Garlemald has taken a turn for the worse without you there
>then reveals they used the Black Rose gas on Ishgard
How would you feel.

Because it's the kind of thing that requires most testing and adjustments before final build?
FF XIV doesn't have a PTR, we're not getting any info on this kind of thing until they're absolutely sure what they're doing.

Like i'm going to make dalamud and the calamity look like a fucking joke

I have DRK at 70 for quite sometimes but it's only now that I foundle with it and I'm only noticing now how fucked its aoe damage got killed off in 4.0
Why did they felt the need to nerf Blood price MP gain?
Did they boosted how much mp Dark arts consume? Because I felt like I could spam Abyssal drain constantly in HW.
Or was it because of the HW version of Blood Price?
And am I crazy or we were able to use Blood Price with Darkside on only in HW?

Attached: d6cad2fd94612225a91843a4ff685fbf.jpg (2019x1172, 887K)

knowing this game they would find some way to make it so everyone actually fucking lives

Attached: 1393571680814.jpg (252x253, 12K)

I really fucking wish they'd let Fray narrate Shadowniggers but I know it'll never happen. It's gonna be that faggot cat instead.

>how fucked its aoe damage got killed off in 4.0
>I have DRK at 70
Doesn't compute

I mostly leveled it with Frontlines.

Attached: worry.png (128x128, 28K)

Only because DRK in pvp is pretty fun.
I used to have it at 60 in HW.
WAR is my main PVE tank and I still wish they would give us back bloodbath

>Dumb catboys pay for art like this

Attached: tumblr_ppigr1Fd0U1w86xdno1_1280.png (1280x1268, 880K)

BP is dooky now ye. Nowadays being in grit works against DRK's kit, strangely enough.
You get a lot more mileage out of pulling mobs in grit, using unleash once or twice, and then switching that shit off.
BW is far better for sustaining your mp. Just lay your shit down, TBN>DA+AD spam>Delerium>quietus whenever you bottom out and repeat.
Also gotta consider that grit technically works AGAINST TBN since it makes it harder to pop with the damage reduction.
As long as if you keep that loop going with BW, it's really hard to die. CD if the damage is too much or you run dry.
ez aoe

It's on par with the garbage the other degenerates commission

I'm considering commissioning the artist who made the NEST pics...
Not sure if I should go through it

Attached: baby arm.jpg (903x558, 43K)

They didn't think this through did they?

Tank stances aren't something you're supposed to have on 24/7.
That said, they're going away anyway.

It's a fairly positive change, and given you have the loop down, it's really quite strong.
Love me some WAR, but DRK's way more fun for dungeons. Better than falling asleep at the wheel with the other 2 tanks at least.

Can they tho?
For WAR for example, with the merge of Inner Beast/Fell Cleave and Steel Cyclone/Decimate being based on stance, if they trow that way it means one of those will get trow too.
Imagine a world where WAR doesn't have FC anymore?

Yeah the wait for the benchmark is killing me. The benchmark for Stormblood released at the end of April but everything related to Shadowbringers has taken longer thus far so it could easily end up in mid may or so. Especially with how much shit is going on in XIV in April with the EU and NA datacenter splits and the XV crossover. Compare that to May on their roadmap and there's like one more small adjustments patch and nothing else.

source?

What a world that would be.

They announced it for April at the 50th PLL.
It will probably be the last week of April just like the last time.

Is it worth me starting Eureka now? Dont really want the weapons, just maybe a few pets / mounts.

Every time I go I get confused about the elements shit and turn 360 and teleport out.

Imagine the fucking tears

Attached: 1430186248610.gif (255x255, 293K)

Hrothgar? More like Hrothgay.

Been playing this since before ARR. I want to quit but I love my catgirl too much. Is there a way to get help?

Then just stop and play other games.

I hope Sword/Shield Oath goes away, or at least becomes ogcd.

They were specifically mentioned. They will become OGCD because they will now "fulfill a different purpose" according to Yoshida's Room segment 1 at Tokyo fanfest.

baldur/zelkova
arr unglowy zeta and the sigmascape tier crafted one

Do you have a house? If so, you can't quit if you want to keep it. If no, then quit and play something else for a bit, you've probably burned out. There is nothing really to do in game until close to expansion.

If that's rendered in game then it should be possible to at least try it with the screenshot tool thing.
What cutscene was that in? I forgot

all he has to do is just sign in ~25 days (earlier than timer to be safe) and step in the house to make sure it isn't demo'd. then he can fuck off and do otherstuff til ShB drops, or he gets the urge to play again. It's what im doing til I either get the urge to level another crafter, or just fish.

actually only in the 4.5 trailer, so it might not be present in the actual game build

I forgot - how did it happen that the real Zenos came back?

I want to while away the quiet hours with Zenos!

Attached: 67358899_p0.jpg (1495x1228, 559K)

>In May, we're also planning to release a brand new benchmark that will allow you to create Viera and Hrothgar characters, so please be sure to look forward to that as well!

Wait was this a lie?

Attached: IMG_20190406_152628.jpg (1147x644, 55K)

What the fuck happened to Fordola? I remember she helped you out against Lakshimi and then went back to her cell. Was that the last we saw of her?

Short duties where you play as Zenos and/or Gaius. Shadowbringers will end with Garlemald becoming a Republic. 6.0 will be the actual Garlemald expansion with the capital as the main hub.

Short story.
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/tales_from_the_storm/sidestory_07/#sidestory_07

>Was that the last we saw of her?

She's on Primal duty with Arenvald and the Ul'dah summoner brigade. Was in a short story.

What exactly is Zenos' motivation?

He killed himself at the end of Storm. He found peace in his 'friend', his first feeling of compassion.

Why would you write all that up and then go back to the old character traits?

He has the echo. He cant just die. He found solace in the fact that he lost and ended his life on his hands, but due to the echo he wasn't able to die there. He now intendeds to continue his hunt, grow stronger himself and allow you to grow as well. Remember how much he kicked your ass at lvl 60. Power gaps are real.

Zenos didn't come back of his own accord, he's got the fake Echo. He found himself dispossessed of a body after his died and just possessed another one. His current motivation, now that he is 'alive' again, is to retake the empire that he believes is his by right and once that is done, to go find the WoL and have another round of excitement or two.

Attached: 64604835_p107_master1200.jpg (500x500, 141K)

Is there a decent guide out there for getting good at tank more specifically PLD? I'm afraid to drop tanking stance most of the time because it feels like the second I do I get aggro ripped off me

Attached: 1534861187896.jpg (563x651, 226K)

Well thats awesome. Shame it wasnt shown in game. Hopefully we see her again in ShB or something. She had quite a lot of potential both as a character and as a fighter now she is a Resonant.

PLD's agroo generation sucks butthole. PLD is literally the OT right now. But for in depth PLD guides I suggest looking into the Balance discord.

if nobody is managing aggro, just spam rage of halone combo til fight or flight wears off then go into sword oath and do your dps rotation

>What the fuck happened to Fordola?
She became my official bedwarmer

Attached: 1541729634527.jpg (3551x2256, 1.46M)

>that lovely two-toned hair

I wonder if the carpet matches the drapes

Kino

Attached: f9jsBrk.png (1920x1080, 2.87M)

These stories are great

.>Both Alisaie and Y'shtola seem to want WoL's incandescant penis

WoL is so very close to getting the Tail-catching mini game we all want

Attached: y'shtola5.jpg (800x566, 121K)

Actual kino.

I feel like XIV has an identity now more from this concept of worlds split.

The hints the story gives towards Y'shtola during the Magnai story and Alisaie's entire 4.3 and on story are giveaways.

But who is the male love interest?

>Alisaie
She pretty much confessed to us right before getting coma'd shame that we'll never get NPC romance for real

Attached: 1552481662854.png (600x800, 536K)

Is it?

Attached: LoMqkwn.jpg (450x300, 74K)

Attached: f703bdb28d3cb97ac798fedc62d2bc63.jpg (1083x1280, 147K)

Aymeric.

Attached: NOOOOOOOOOOOO.png (1920x1080, 2.86M)

>be Zenos
>die/"suicide" against your favorite enemy/best friend, trying to make it kino and be remembered
>wake up later for some reason
>see ascians shitting on your kino death and using your body and your prized, favorite katanas to further their own goals instead

I'd be pretty pissed, honestly.

Attached: ff14sb-samurai-kiku-ichimonji.jpg (1260x650, 94K)

Attached: ef27e7415afe266be0c960db6868fb4a[1].png (1278x719, 989K)

I want to commission art of my character but I also don't want to get bullied

Attached: 1543627021905.png (256x256, 32K)

I hope we'll see some Gunbreaker and Dancer weapons in there as well, so I know what tomes/tokens/books to farm in advance.

>But who is the male love interest?

Aymeric if you want prince-type
Arenvald for boy-next-door
Estinien for tsundere
Haurchefant for star-crossed
Zenos for yandere

Delete this

Probably.

Best boy Aymeric of course although Alisaie is still into you even if you're a girl so the others probably are as well

Attached: 1548408209856.jpg (707x1000, 139K)

They should at least make the solo RP instances use the pvp spells so you have more fucking attacks.

well fuck you too you stupid game

Attached: ffxiv_07042019_093925_832.jpg (225x228, 76K)

i haven't played the game in a while.
is it still the same elitist shit as most endgame MMOs "Must have xxx gearscore, achievement and hand over your masters degree for invite or ignored"
i do realize some content requires this such as the hardest stuff available, but when even casual guilds and PUGs ask for this shit it's going a bit too far.

Attached: wzb72xf6kqhz.jpg (844x844, 43K)

same

Attached: 1548080788524.jpg (938x475, 119K)

You can pug anything besides Ultimate. Savage tier now has echo so it's even easier right now.

>"Must have xxx gearscore, achievement and hand over your masters degree for invite or ignored"
It's largely never been like that in the first place.

wanna be my friend

Any CUL expert here?
How hard is it to make HQ Roobois tea?
Do I need pentamelded crafted gears?

Attached: 1347042711474.jpg (400x300, 12K)

They should give the old 24 man raids a token system that you can use to buy gear from a special vendor because farming the sets for glamour is impossible
Fucking Dun Scaith why did you have to have such cool looking armors fuck you

Attached: 1553486564026.jpg (750x742, 36K)

I'm an autist who doesn't really talk much user it's why no one adds me

>Dun Scaith
>cool looking armors
user what? Dun Scaith armors are ugly as shit

It was very clear the first two times where you fight him that he's only playing around, nothing in those fights felt like you were truly "beating his ass"

You do shit damage against him the first time, and the second time you do slightly better but it's still fairly clear he outmatches you still.

>dun scaith tank set
>ugly
Ummmm user are you well????

Best tank helmet in the game is from there.

The tank set looks good, otherwise I agree.

for FFXIV nah no. WoW is still the greater offender of that shit.

Like they gassed my family

Not good

as a warrior tank, should i be swapping between deliverance and defiance?

Yes, warrior especially is built for this.

Why does everyone assume he's in a different body? Wouldn't it make more sense for Elidibus to be in a clone Zenos body?

There's a massive difference between a crazy man doing his warmup stretches and a completely normal antagonist doing a completely normal fight and then suddenly just leaving while acting like you didn't kick their ass.

You should rewatch that fight then because it was in no way like that. Zenos kicks your ass the first time, you barely even damage him. All you do is basically survive and avoid the attacks you can while chipping away at him.

Fray is optional content so you might not know about him. :^)
Also Fray is partially you, so they don't wanna give him a voice.

youtu.be/6V68nxrRORA?t=942

In what way does this look like you're kicking Zenos his ass?

Why the fuck isn't every piece of armor dyable?
Some of the best-designed armor and weapons aren't dyable, and it drives me nuts.

Attached: 1502921549.koyakyuun_angry_lysa_noises.png (680x772, 245K)

Did you forgot the whole "Zenos body disappeared from its grave" thing?

It simply means that you are the Dark Souls all along.

So they can recycle the models as dyable/different colored versions.

So they can make dyeable versions as crafted gear in a future patch and act like it's new gear.

I honestly don't mind desu

well then they need to get the labyrinth of ancients gear made dyable asap, I want mah armor of light and floofy bard hat to be different colors.

maybe they'll remember those exist eventually

all the dungeons after the base sb story have dyeable armor so maybe their planning on keeping it that way

Wasn’t the 325 stuff not dyeable? Can’t remember

Not true. Arhat gear (Ala Mhigo/Temple of the Fist/Kugane Castle), Farlander gear (Hell's Lid/Fractal Continuum HarD), and Royal Volunteer gear (The Burn/Mocianne Hard) still don't have dyeable versions.

>Royal Volunteer gear
*Filibuster gear

desu did /anyone/ use those gearsets for glamour?

No, probably because they're not dyeable.
Yes, I know. Farlander gear is also just rehashed Valerian gear from Castrum Abania.

Counting rehashed sets as being the same armour, and excluding special sets like glamour/beast tribe/event gear, there's currently only about 16 sets worth of gear without dyeable versions. Nearly half of that is Alliance raid gear and the other half is old dungeons.

I use the Hanbo on my Sam. Really wish I could dye it though.

Should I transfer to Mateus?

Attached: 5d57e4f2284999185d2540756c8e5dcc.jpg (879x1300, 1.01M)

Attached: 1552518075220.jpg (540x720, 33K)

Horses last under a minute during sex, they are notorious quickshots in the animal kingdom.

Hell yeah I can last for at least 2 minutes, get fucked horses.

All futas are quickshots especially the big dicked ones

Attached: 1546699882437.jpg (283x323, 49K)

That's not an answer

Attached: 715b0ba245e87ebdab2cbb3ee6bc44db11eb7297.jpg (2213x1512, 409K)

do people actually pay for those?

Attached: 1548887009908.jpg (724x368, 103K)

Futa is fine but lesbians are disgusting

>he still plays Fuckboi Fantasy XIV
Trannies need to play a real MMO like WoW. Oh wait, you can't, because you'd be laughed out of every group and guild you get rofl

Attached: 1197013708123.gif (390x600, 52K)

Why is the quest design so dogshit in the game?
>okay wol go to X
>only way to get to X you have to port to a city, go to the piers, take the boat then go near the entrance of a cave and talk to the NPC then you arrive at X
>at X the NPC tells you to go to Y
>At Y the NPC says "I gotta make you do something but first go back to X"

>wowfags always post in pairs
really makes you think

I want to peel their scales off

Jesus Christ

Attached: 1401707296061.png (324x271, 111K)

Im not even a WoW fag but yeah I do want to do a bombardment mission after all these back and forth quests

If I peel those scales off will you die?

Right?
How the fuck could they look at that and though "Yeah we can release it"

Yeah and?

Attached: d6091cfa77974880caf3a3ded699230e.jpg (1275x1650, 1.27M)

Ragnarok Zeta is the best looking WAR weapon in the game. Prove me wrong. It’s impossible

It's literally a generic axe with glowy bits on the end

baldur axe
whoosh

I'm working on it slowly, but the books make me want to die inside

Books don't even take that long though I literally did all of them for the BLM weapon yesterday

Attached: 1548554660537.jpg (1000x1000, 150K)

MCH needs to be reworked AGAIN first

And there he is standing in a resistance outfit. Are people really too stupid to connect the dots? Do they really think this is a series of body hops when it's much easier to say "Zenos rose from his grave, Elidibus is in a clone?"

>And there he is standing in a resistance outfit
Since when Zeos is a fucking Elezen?

>Be Warrior
>Duel a Astrologian
>Proceed to be stuck in a stale mate for the next 30 minutes
I think i lost brain cells doing that

Books are nothing compared to getting the 120 requisite Atma Stones.

Gib more Fray Myste

Since Zenos, Nero, and other Garleans literally use the Elezen model with round ears. Those pointy bits on the resistance hood are there regardless of race.

user are you fucking retarded? Try not skipping the cutscenes for once, Zenos' body is being possessed, Zenos is possessing an Elezen, it's not that hard to understand his body is gone from the grave and Varis even says it straight to his face that he's possessing his son's body

Hence the books don't take that long, if user is struggling to get through those he's never gonna make it

The lorebooks have a lot of nothing on some of the things you'd want to know the most about but the explanation to most things in the lorebooks boils down to 'enhances aetheric potential'. There are only a few nuggets of good stuff like how Gerolt made a bow just to try and fill a fem roe bard's quiver.

>July

Imagine not having early access.

>be mch
>look forward to rework with drills and chainsaws
>fucking poledancer stippers swooce into your slot with promise of more raid dps buffs than before
Hans
get ze flammenwerfrer

>Gerolt made a bow just to try and fill a fem roe bard's quiver.

Attached: 1525395985435.gif (1111x552, 254K)

Can we select another Squadron Sergent?
I don't want to be ordered around by a fucking lalafell

Attached: 1471469565293.jpg (960x952, 70K)

>Duel a healer
>Be suprised when you can only kill him if he lets you

Attached: 1550188397176.jpg (600x450, 19K)

Just join a better GC lmao

>Zenos' body is being possessed
Elidibus is posing as Zenos and has taken his form. Solus even exposits that Ascians don't even need clone bodies, but it makes taking a form much easier. >Zenos is possessing an Elezen
Never established, we just see a guy with Zenos' face wearing an Elezen's resistance outfit.
>it's not that hard to understand his body is gone from the grave
Yeah, because he climbed out and ganked a dude for clothes.
>aris even says it straight to his face that he's possessing his son's body
He specifically gets mad at Elidibus for daring to wear his son's face, which doesn't mean it's the real corpse.

I can't believe people are so stuck on the immediate theories that they ignore the obvious in favor of the ridiculous. The game has set up every single element to explain this two Zenos bullshit and the fans grasp at Zenos somehow body hopping because [reasons].

>the classic healer strategy of winning a duel by waiting til your opponent dies of old age

Alright user what spell is BLM getting at level 80?

Attached: blm gon git ya.jpg (400x800, 66K)

Yes user it's far more plausible that Elidibus is possessing a clone and that Zenos climbed out of the ground and is now dressed up as an Elezen, obviously

Attached: 1534953618544.jpg (788x796, 394K)

Post Hud layouts.

Except that Echo body-hopping is EXPLICITLY stated by the game on multiple occasions and that Zenos's research led to artifical Echo implantation.

It's so fucking obvious, the fact you ignore it is mind-boggling.

The last time I did that a bunch of grey parsers had a fit and called me autistic and started going on about optimization

Yes, user, it IS far more reasonable that the clones that were brought up and then never followed up on are the explanation for this mystery and that the man who can decimate an entire army either punched his way out of the ground or ganked the mortician before being put under than the idea that his body was somehow spirited away and his lingering spirit somehow possessed a random guy, and then he goes around collecting swords instead of hopping into progressively more powerful bodies with no explanation whatsoever.

I'm glad we agree that things that have actual foreshadowing and explanations are more reasonable than "HE DID THIS RANDOM THING BECAUSE I SAY SO I DON'T KNOW HOW HE JUST DID IT."

Attached: Chad.jpg (299x168, 6K)

You might actually be a fucking retard

I'm glad that you have an actual argument instead of crying when someone says your fan theory is insubstantial.

>fan theory
Okay dumbass have fun continuing to skip cutscenes then claim that you know everything for a story you clearly haven't even read

Be honest, Dark Knights are shit right?

>fan theory

Since when is what the game literally tells you classed as fan theory?

no.

>"You're skipping cutscenes!"
You're the one ignoring things explicitly stated by the story in order to push stuff that isn't. Do you have anything to say that isn't ad hominem bullshit? Anything at all?

Like really, go ahead and point to the part where it says "Zeno is in an Elezen body." The only reason I could think you'd assume such a thing is if you skipped the Zenos/Asahi cutscene, in which we see his body model is a fucking Elezen base to begin with.

Alright I'll take your word for it

Go ahead. Post the part where it explicitly says Zenos is body hopping. Go on. It's not a theory, right? Just post it. Go on now, you're not full of shit are you?

>in which we see his body model is a fucking Elezen base to begin with.
Yes user I understand you're honestly fucking retarded enough to think that he crawled out of the grave and turned into an Elezen I get it I'm glad that you're dumb as shit and skip cutscenes continue to cry though

even then, the faces dont match up my dude
elezenos is a standart elezen face and not zenos custom one
also zenos is a monster entity with the thordan skeleton, not an elezen base dunno about the unarmored zenos tho

>Yes user I understand you're honestly fucking retarded enough to think that he crawled out of the grave and turned into an Elezen
But he didn't. He looks the damn same as Elidibus as "Zenos", just in a resistance outfit. What part of this is difficult for you to understand, and why are you so dead set on this city crushing monster mash being unable to crawl through a few feet of dirt but totally capable of doing spiritual body transfers?

>literally a random elezen
>he looks the same as zenos
I see you're blind as well as fucking retarded

Here we go you dumb cunt, I just took this screenshot right now for you since you seem wholly incapable of independant though.

Attached: ffxiv_07042019_152520_148.png (1276x717, 468K)

2 more years till we get fem hrothgar

Attached: 1554580491166.jpg (656x850, 91K)

user he literally thinks that Elezen is Zenos, not Zenos body hopping he things that body is physically Zenos original body that despite being killed and buried crawled out of the grave

>It's another "People are actually arguing with a retarded cutscene skipper" episode
>It's every episode
>Of every season

Attached: 1552590274312.jpg (780x846, 53K)

All that does is confirm it's Zenos for people who are too fucking stupid to get it. Considering the way the procedure works I'd suggest that's evidence that it's just fuckin' him and not some body hopping shit.

I would honestly chalk it up to the dev team being lazy, as they have been in the past. Why bother slapping the face on when you can get it nearly the exact same with existing assets? These people take great pains to foreshadow every little thing and put obnoxious hints in place. I think the same model frugality you see through the entire game is more reasonable in this instance.

Attached: his eyes are slightly more narrow.png (823x543, 427K)

Dumb piece of shit.

Attached: 0Du6jxi.png (1920x1080, 2.53M)

To be honest they look similar enough, only problem is that Elezenos doesn't have yellow eyebrows.

Attached: Untitled.png (1270x518, 1.26M)

No one can be this fucking stupid, this is clearly bait at this point

the level 68 bow is a recolour of the baldur bow and is a nice alternative to it if you want a different colour scheme on it.

>user points out that theory isn't iron clad and asks for definitive proof.
>Suggests counter argument and asks for holes to be poked into it.
>"D-DUMB! STUPID! CUTSCENE SKIPPER! REEEEEEEEEEE!"
This is fucking hilarious. You dumb fucks can't even disprove their shitty fanfiction.

>tfw a person who has a fake echo has better control over than the WoL or other fodder scions

Attached: 1553212049504.png (273x184, 7K)

Considering you can't see them in 9/10ths of all shots, I think they're just being lazy faggots. Wouldn't be the first time, won't be the last.

Attached: Cats.png (1477x664, 2.1M)

That's not how it goes, you asked for proof and I gave you one. You're now resorting to the same shit others were doing to you.

If the guy didn't skip cutscenes he would know what the Sahagin one meant in combination with Zenos having fake echo. Like peopel said earlier, echo users can possess different bodies upon death. It's how Ascians do it as well. They possess mastery over the Echo,

>wanting a race to be played even less than hrothgar male and fem roe

a literal who beastman had better control over the echo than the wol

I know you're still in middle school, Jimmy, but that's not what "definitive" proof means. That's just a supporting argument. Your theory is just as valid (and bad) as user's.

Here's even more proof you complete drooling idiot.

Attached: zenos1.png (612x343, 159K)

Did he really? He said he had it down pat but he got fucking merc'd and never came back.

He lost his status, his army, his swords, his dignity, his killstreak, etc.

He had control, but not enough to not get eaten by a primal. But Ascians aren't immune to that, either.

Given its location Ishgard is probably super low priority on their target list.

It's kinda ambiguous how good he was.
Damn talented, though.

Are people still upset about not getting male bunnies?

Only trannies

>literally a random elezen
>THAT MUST BE ZENOS
>ZENOS THAT WE FIGHT IS CLEARLY A CLONE
>NEVER MIND THAT HE HAD TO ACTUALLY BE PATCHED UP INSTEAD OF COMING OUT OF A CLONE CHAMBER FULLY COMPLETE
Dumbass

This guy fucks.

What the fuck are you even talking about? How is devs being lazy even an argument against face model in a cutscene?

His theory is about the empire having Zenos clones while that is never stated anywhere, just that Varis has been experimenting with Solus clones. My "theory" according to you is explained in the story of FFXIV.

I am argueing with shitstirrers and lieral brainlets who will inevitably move the goalposts so I'm not sure why I'm responding to you since you're not even the same dude.

Both examples are things that were brought up in an entirely different context. Neither theory is more valid than the other. You have to be a numbskull to not see that you two are the same.

Except that we literally see Zenos recovering from being dug up in multiple cutscenes nothing about a clone is ever mentioned it's literally ignoring all logic

Just in case you still thought you were right here is Elidibus in Zenos' body after recovering, and he's wearing a cast from when Zenos sliced his throat and killed himself, its the same body and not a clone.

So I guess the dev team is lazy enough to give Zenos an Elezen body and say its the exact same body but not lazy enough to give Elidibus a unique model with a cast around his neck for the fuck of it then?

Attached: ZenosElidibus.png (565x659, 702K)

your kindof forced to empathize with people when you see their entire backstory when you first meet them.
also she's aware of how pitiful her own sob story is compared to the sheer amount of bullshit the WoL has had to go through.

I was on floor 189 solo when the server decided to disconnect me and it counted as a death, making my save unusable. It was 100% not my connection as I immediately logged back in, it didn't even say "you are still logged in etc". Contacted a GM and they said they couldn't do anything. Never touched it again, miss me with that faggot shit

I liked the i340 tomestone weapon. It looked kind of realistic, like one of those bows professional archers use

Considering one is extremely visible while the other isn't...I mean yeah?

>people are happy we got barafurries instead of this
Homosexuality is a cancer.

Attached: 1554102021198.jpg (792x1084, 139K)

Not really. Under literal perfect scenarios they can actually do as much if not more damage than the other tanks. The real issue now is that dark knight plays like garbage.

Attached: patch4.3.jpg (799x507, 278K)

Male furries are only ok if they fuck non-furry females. Female furries belong to the trash (except Krystal)

I'm going to take a break until Shadowbringers, which FF games should I play until then?

Attached: 1550341760888.jpg (1024x765, 90K)

dark arts has a lot to answer for.

>Unironically being a furry
Who's the real cancer here

you're worse than the pedo bunny

Does Yojimbo Barding have a 100% drop?

your mixing up your fetish with what Ronso actually look like.

Attached: 13-barbrawl19.jpg (570x417, 60K)

Both re furries, but one group is also giant faggots.
Which is worse:
>furries
>literal faggots who are also furries
Well?

Yea I would really like to meet the guy who decided dark arts would be our main tool. It would also be nice if TBN actually activated instantly instead of having the longest animation ever. Living dead is still kinda stupidly designed. And blood gauge is beyond stupid.

Attached: c2ff92f7d297e90395232c3cad41e8b1.jpg (736x441, 54K)

BRD is perfect right now, it would be folly to change it again. Cannot say the same for MCH.

Normies love Khimari and they'll flock to hrothgar, does that make them furries? It's the people that want female furries for the sole purpose of jacking off to them that are the real cancer furries

Hrothgar arent Ronso. They might be called it on even look like it in the First, but not in our realm.

No. Hrothgar will be 99% literal furry faggots.

Right, and something you found on furaffinity is totally a more accurate portrayal of what a female Hrothgar would look like than an FFX screenshot.

Ala Mhigo is the most likely candidate for gassing, especially since we can't even enter it. but i think Varis is going to be gassing the other garlean-occupied nations that are planning to rebel since they're alot closer to home.

>Source: trust me bro

I'm pretty sure there will be Zeno clones now that Solus clones are a thing

As a furbro: consider me an authority on the subject.

Holy shit the EU servers are detto now

this is Yea Forums, we use a certain suffix to describe people and it ain't "bro"

I'm hetero though.

How does it happen that Elidibus in the Zenos body and real Zenos in a clone body?

they're quiet literally using the EU servers as a beta test for splitting servers.

>tfw we will never get Soul Edge as a drk sword

His post was literally a 'What they should look like" not a "What they do look like."

I would buy a store mount if they gas ala mhigo and kill Lyse

and what a shocker, he was still wrong regardless of the question.

I'd be ok with burning her face so she puts the mask back on.
I stopped caring once she took the mask off.

They're literally not. They're preparing for a whole new market and are expecting an influx of new players with the Xbox One release of the game

Stop shilling this dead game, which has already gone full wow by this point, and is beyond saving

>Stop liking what I don't like

Fuck off

I dunno if the influx would be that huge, most people these days are multi-plat.
if they cared that much about FFXIV they woulda got it on PC or ps4 by now.

>playerbase has only grown since HW
Lol

>game is overrun by casual normalfags, trannies and wowfugees
>somehow that's a good thing according to nu/v/
it might have more players now, but at what cost?

Attached: 1535928877367.png (597x927, 997K)

we all know she'll be fine. But Raubahn will be the one to die

I never said it was a good thing, but saying that the game is dead is objectively wrong

the only new thing there is the wowfugees, it was always overrun with casuals, and as for trannies... well shit just look at xivg

It's dead to anybody with taste.

Well they sure as fuck shouldnt look like what we got.

Yes

>Moving the goalpost

>It's dead according to my definition of dead

they look unfinished, mostly because they are.
look forward to helmet support getting added later.

better watch out backs while in the viera homeland

Attached: 1551573509802.png (623x912, 617K)

You're an actual speedreading retard. He hopped bodies because those proficient in the echo can. It's how ascians function, even. This was explained. That is the true power of the echo.

Why does all tumblr art look the same

What melee DPS do I play when I'm not BLMing, anons?
Stack memes are pushing me towards MNK right now

Can I just spam it

I've always been a fan of dragoon, cos spears are underrepped in games.

The noses.

you're actually RETARDED
ECHO LETS YOU BODY HOP WHEN YOU DIE
WE LEARNED THIS IN ARR

Ninja is pretty fun, dragoon is too strict, never liked monk and samurai is satisfying

I wish I could like lancer because I love spears but the starting point is so slow.

Just accept objective facts and move on with life, tastelet.

keep coping WoWfugee I'm having a giggle

Ninja or monk

there is not a single fucking class that doesn't have a slow starting point, the way they trim skills down in each expansion makes this worse and worse.

samurai to complete the greedy pair

Shit, it might sound silly but I actually love conceptual synergy like this
I was thinking about going MNK for the opposite (standing still vs. always moving) but I might do this instead

>WoW refugees and Twitch Prime plebs comming in and buying jump potions and having now idea how to play

I've run into this shit so often as healer within the last couple months I've lost all desire to heal.

>like how Gerolt made a bow just to try and fill a fem roe bard's quiver.
what
was this in the first book?

Attached: 1544740969353.png (347x319, 219K)

>abloobloo i'm a little bitch and if I can't get my ass carried just spamming cure II I quit :'(

Attached: 1463674902058.jpg (405x294, 39K)

and then asking loudly in public areas what the fuck is going on in the story?

I'm a blm main and it's wait I'm doing

Found the DPS

Found the "frost mage"

blizzard wizard

This actually pisses me off
You can just look at any random artist without any context and you can just twll if they do or don't use Tumblr from the style and colour choice

What’s everyone favorite mount and minion? Mines is my chocobo mount and omega minion.

Morpho is the only minion for me.

I always have my Wind-Up Hraesvelgr out in case I forget how to spell his name

I'm the same. Just wish OMG would stop making little stompy sounds at times.

Bom Boko or bust.
Most mounts are gaudy as fuck though so I just have a small set of the okay birds/dogs/ADS etc. Oh, and Goobbue.

Amber draught chocobo and the puff of darkness

Best minion is the chill otter, though I wish he interacted with the player in some way. I really like the ones that sit on your shoulder like the red panda.
Best mount is Ozma just because it chages shape depending on where you're riding it

legacy chocobo
don't really like minions, but I really like that one from the baldesion arsenal, the boss guy with the spear. I'll never get it since I don't do eureka though
Succubus is kind of nice though

Attached: succubus minion.gif (281x422, 3.32M)

I always keep a wind-up Dalamud floating around. Some guy in Kugane also had one one time when I was doing the Hildebrand quests there and he kept saying I was trying to trivialize his exclusive minion. I wish i had kept the conversation saved because it was just asinine.

fucking kek
I want that shit so badly. hate how they've only just now started making merch items come with permanent codes

Where's that one from?

I would puffpuff her darkness if you know what I mean.

Attached: 4442df764cdfba199c868e04a39980386e7cce24.png (625x672, 591K)

Demi-Ozma and Wind up Succubus

Attached: 45184942_p0.jpg (500x500, 82K)

I’m not the only one who used the midgardsormr minion all of HW right?

What's comfier, Uldah or Gridania? I had to make a new account after doing pretty much all of Limsa Lominsa and I feel super burned out of the play after just trying to remake my character (did a marauder)

do you like savannahs and deserts, or forests?
each citystate kindof has their own internal problems

Gridania lore wise. Uldah Is full of jews that will scam ya.

Gridania is top comfy
The only way it could get comfier would be to have a season cycle and stand there in winter when everything is covered in snow

>log in
>do EXDR
>logout
Why did I resub

Attached: [can't wake up].gif (480x270, 2.47M)

Where did Gilgamesh bring Nashu and Hildibrand to?

That was their short trip to the First, at least that's where we'll see them next.

You're a casual that sucks at doing anything harder than that.

First edition item from Before Meteor OST

>Doing ex at all
Why though? Tomestones don't mean shit anymore, if you need gear this late into the expac you have to be retarded

I haven't done EX roulette since last year because I was already wearing ilvl 380 crafted gear. Tomes are useless right now unless you JUST reached level 70 recently.

some people like to gear up other classes, especially without spending hundreds of thousands of gil on overpriced 380 gear.

My favorite is Alpha the chocobo because he try hard and he's cute

I haven't played since like 2 months into SB

>without spending hundreds of thousands of gil
What kind of pleb can't craft or doesn't know someone who can craft that shit for pennies months ago?

Crafting is too much of a timesink for me to give a fuck about.

Not that user but I just came back after not playing for like 4ish years so I don’t know anyone.

The mats for the crafted gear are at rock bottom prices. Only retards buy gear premade for a overpriced premium when you could just get the mats for dirt cheap and have someone else craft it.

What's this bow? Looks great

It seems like Greg's still mind-controlled, though. Think we'll have to have another trial to break him out of it?

Literally ask any crafter standing the market board or the crafting NPCs in rhalgers.

It's Greg, he probably already broke it and ditched the faggot and is looking for more weapons in the First.

Yoichi Bow

This would be really stupid of them to do. Stormblood's story fell short because they tried to do two plotlines in one expansion and it was just a shit show. Garlean Empire and 1st shard drowned in light could be two entire expansions. Far east/Doma and Ala Mhigo could've been their own expansions too.

He will be the one to bring it down or keep them at bay while the WoL is in the 1st.

Attached: 1548109199576.jpg (1920x1080, 340K)

Haven't played the latest patch, how does the story ends? I stopped at the cliffhanger months ago after Ghimlyt and will resub when ShB is closer

Now that i think about it, all the unmasked pureblood Garleans end up helping the WoL. Even Varis will be redeemed I'm sure

diamond bow

What's the most FUN healer?
I need to help out these fucking queue times a bit and don't wanna tank

we go to CT because the mysterious man told us to

In dungeons it's WHM honestly, holy spam is good fun. SCH and AST just don't have the same satisfying animation and sound effects

That's it? What about the evil gas?

*dabs on female hrothgar fags*

Attached: 1553450424466.png (820x1093, 1.58M)

Korpekkur Kolossus mount and the Yukinko minion. Their little faces are so cute, same with their bounce

Attached: 1553269220372.gif (450x450, 278K)

minion: fat cat
mount: flying nimbus cloud

COing literally all your shit while farting out endless FWOOMS is really satisfying

Holy is the most fun healer. It's incredibly satisfying dumping damage and keeping the shittest of tanks alive with little to no effort.

SCH dps is underwhelming to do and AST can have trouble keeping shit tanks up and throwing out the damage.

Raids are whatever since anything it matters on is planned to hell and back.

AST.
Holy spam is fun but it has limited viability, AST is all around better and earthly star detonations are just as satisfying as Holy. I never levelled sch though.

1st batch was destroyed by Aliphaud so it could not be used. By the end of this patch a new facility was completed and produced new gas. Garlean politics/ potential civil war + other provinces rising up forced Varis to go back to Garlemald. Its likely he'll be using it there and not in Eorzea for a while

Attached: 1553635273028.png (1920x1080, 1.03M)

4 years later and the parallax occlusion effect still looks awful

>trainer making my antivirus panic
I only wanted to take lewd ss..

>There's a roleplay section where you play as Hien and the jobber crew, it's piss easy, hien has 3 buttons and you lose to ElidiZenos in the end
>WoL shows up like a complete hero, except no cool music or anything that'd make the scene actually cool
>Fight is a draw, we kill Zenos, Zenos gets up, he pushes us back, round 2
>Catboy suddenly starts spamming your AOL account and you pass out as Zenos is about to kill you
>He tells you to pick up a package that was left for him under Crystal Tower
>You wake up in Ishgard, best bros Estinien and Aymeric saved your ass
>Edmont visits you in the hospital
>You go to the crystal tower
>Meanwhile at the Imperial Palace:
>ElidiZenos is called out by the emperor for being a fraud that couldn't kill WoL
>Emperor is going to gas the mhiggers
>EleZenos is angry because he was too late to make it to us, is going to take over the empire, probably
>The End

The answer is always Scholar, most buttons, most management, most options, most healing, most damage, best glamour.

Attached: 1551056362305.png (300x329, 226K)

>sch having any of those

Attached: 1543790665090.png (407x416, 10K)

SCH is the most complex healer and the absolute best in any situation. Stay mad you aren't meta, WHMcuck.

>he doesn't know

who the fuck still uses an antivirus in 2019? waste of cpu resources for something you can do with common sense.

AST has all of those, but keep seething

>He remains unaware

Attached: 1551324427053.gif (647x534, 1.55M)

I never gave a shit about minions. The original ADS is my favorite mount. I got it back in ARR and I still feel like it's the one that took the most work for me to get.

Acshually they factually do not have any of them. The only claim they might possibly have is wearing the gypsy shirt on a fem lala.

>he remains a shitter

Attached: yikes.png (1371x813, 40K)

xivrdps.com

do we even know what the other viera and hrothgar clan looks like?

>Make an alt on Light
>Decide to play it properly because I skipped most of ARR on my main
>Hard stuck on dungeon queues

Attached: ffxiv_dx11_2019-04-07_19-02-41.png (317x116, 78K)

>alt first levelling on dps
Oof.

Yoshi talked about one having a wolf face. other viera clan is hopefully short and petite

if your gonna alt, you do it as a tank.

AST is a buff bitch while SCH is the real healer and WHM is irrelevant.

Where are my hrothgar lion daddy chads at?
*murrs and steals your women* >:3

Attached: 1529598432965.jpg (700x787, 187K)

Other? We've already seen both.
Viera are either pale or tanned, Hrothgar either earthen colors and no horn or tundra colors and horn.

Wolf face is a misinterpreted quote about concept development.

You outrank him user

Nirvana Zeta, Lilith Rod Zeta, or Sasuke’s Blades Zeta?

Attached: 9522874E-1341-49E5-A47F-76DAE6579869.jpg (1914x1034, 576K)

Why is fucking Nidhogg normal so god damn hard for this playerbase? Every time I get it we wipe AT LEAST once. It's like the biggest retards are corralled into this fight, the amount of shit I just saw is astonishing.

Get a life

Nirvana on the off chance WHM isn't shit in 5.0.

Yikes

Mostly it's the double aoe during his breath attacks and the OT not doing his job

for some reason people always stand in the black swirling shit and fire. this isn't even a ffxiv problem, this happened a fuck ton in wow.

youtube.com/watch?v=zMxW36WbW6M

Nobody learns mechanics to old fights because they're used to being carried through everything. So every now and then you get a fight that requires mechanics and everything falls apart.

>Finish tamtara
>There's a cutscene where 2 NPC DPS scold a healer for letting the tank die
Too real man

Attached: 1533626720657.png (500x341, 130K)

It was worse on launch when peoples ilvl was lower and there was no echo. I've seen groups fail the DPS check with the adds.

1. some people just fucking stand in the black puddles for some reason, as previously mentioned
2. some people take 3 iterations to understand the hidden meaning behind "stand on A when he uses akh morn and don't move until he's done"

And their story only gets worse from there.

Attached: 1546016043686.jpg (839x951, 124K)

>I just want to go back to 1.0 when times were simpler...

In a SCH+WHM comp, the WHM should be the one pumping out more DPS if both classes were playing optimally. Most of those WHM logs are probably shit players where the SCH expects 95% of the healing to be from the WHM.

only get it from here
leonblade.github.io/FFXIVSSTool/
if your AV freaks out it's a false positive, possibly because it scans and edits memory.

>healer always at the back of the group trailing behind and doesn't sprint to keep up
>only brought along because she's the tanks girlfriend
To real man

I downloaded this months ago but couldn't figure out how to use it. I just wanted to strip NPCs

XV event in about a week. You have the MGP yet?

Attached: 1542787894764.webm (960x544, 2.98M)

You guys are so full of shit lol

>Tanks can kill Tanks solo
>DPS can kill DPS solo
>Tanks can kill DPS solo
>DPS can kill Tanks solo
>Healers can kill DPS solo
>Healers can kill Tanks solo
>but only DPS and Tanks TOGETHER can kill Healers

Attached: 1349854785846.png (1672x1440, 405K)

Even if you start at 0 you can still easily farm up 200k in 6 weeks.

it's really not that hard to use, though the NPC needs to be clickable or have a name to be editable
>click the double arrows to refresh the name list
>select name (can be an NPC, another PC, or yourself)
>go to equipment tab
>tick checkboxes
>select/search equipment by using the search button
>when done click "Character Refresh" (not NPC refresh, a common mistake for beginners)
>enjoy

Attached: ff14sb-samurai-back.jpg (1100x1070, 133K)

if you aren't a world first static/guild and you require a job interview tier application process, the team is most likely shit and full of drama.

Oh just you wait it gets even better

I only use this program to change races without paying for fantasia.

men*

*gasp* So it's your fault that the new races are genderlocked, stealing money from Final Fantasy that could be used to improve the game.

Shame on you

\All of the settings a little confusing as someone new, but is there a way to bind 'target my Focus Target' to controller R3 or L3?
I think those buttons aren't used in combat, and that would really help me in healing

They are used for some stuff such as Eureka or certain Trials/Dungeons

If it makes gays and fujos seethe, mission accomplished.

Dont forget the furfags

and I'm pretty sure those recruit primarily through connections, so lmfao if you join a static like that

Thanks, this works

I'll keep that in mind
I got a very useful macro from a YouTube tutorial, but now I can't go 1st person (not that I really care)
This isn't what you mean, right? I doubt losing that will suddenly matter in the middle of a dungeon

they already got what they want

Attached: 1554336521498.png (1295x850, 979K)

Same, windows defender a shit

From 4.0 onwards there are special abilities in certain instances. I believe they're bound to R2/L2 + R3 by default.

Not the straight ones.

>straight
>playing a female character

???????

If you play a male character in XIV you are literally gay. True straight men play female lalafell.

here, here *gives standing ovation*

Attached: notmycharacter.png (450x482, 364K)

If you play a female character you are literally a tranny.

>True straight men play female lalafell.
I believe this since female lalafells have the highest ultimate clear rates and we all know the raiding scene in MMOs are dominated by males.

based

they skip Garlemald expansion for WoD, the madman

>t.

Attached: ffxiv_11142014_183542.png (1680x1050, 2.43M)

>DPS can kill tanks solo

Most literally cant

Garlemald will be in the expansion. As a max level story dungeon :)

>The cuck haori

Not even a fucking once.

I'm reminded of a certain oglaf comic....

>cuck haori
I swear you faggots will go to the furthest lengths to shove cuck anywhere possible.
Why is it a cuck haori? What did you mean by this?

Except they don't look like that at all. They're hunchback Charr clones with downy faces, no muscles and silly fur patches.

AAAH WHY IS EVERYONE SO FUCKING BAD I JUST WANT TO CLEAR SEIRYU I LITERALLY KNOW THIS FIGHT IN AND OUT FOR EVERY ROLE BY NOW FUUUUCK THESE RETARDS DONT EVEN INOW THE 1ST PHASE SHIKI KILL YOU ID YOU DONT STAGGER KILLS FUCKFUCKFUCK HOW DO THESE PEOPLE EVEN REMEMBER TO BREATHE REGULARLY

Attached: 1553205810379.jpg (811x506, 230K)

You should have done it months ago like everyone else.

>Spend 2 months to get it
>Haori's ugly and baggy
>Shitagi is literally ruined by the lines that you can only make slightly invisible by dying it jet black
>Weebs still wear it when the moon faire yukata is better because of how much effort they had to put in to get it.

What else would you call it?

I know but i was on hiatus and working a lot

Attached: 1552915243551.jpg (1222x759, 133K)

Wowfugee here, recently started and I have to ask a REALLY dumb question. My CNJ is currently level 25, and just looking at the skills listed in my future(I know WHM stuff is missing)...

Does this job get more complicated than cure/cure 2 and aoe heal on group damage? Is there some setups, big cds, and hots anywhere in the near future?

So let me get this straight:

You are one of the people who can transcend and because of your actions and growing power you became the warrior of light. You fight the Ascians indirectly and directly because those fuckers want the world to themselves, or something. The Garlear people don't have any connection to the ether and use magitech instead, get cucked by the ascians. Hydelin tells the Asshole of light and his mentally challenged friends to save the world at full force, somehow forgets to mention that the first world/dimension/bowl of dicks got flooded with the pure essence of light and somehow destroyed it just as one world got drowned by darkness and became the void where all the motherfuckers and incels come from. The original Warrior of Fleshlights want to balance out the dickening, get cucked by your ability to get shit done and return back to their home planet, where Hydelin fucks up (again).

So in the end nobody wants to merge with the loser worlds, the void gets pushed back and Captain Crystal Jesus is so good at his job that were going at the light flooding ending at full force. Nobody knows what the fuck is going on and what they need to do to prevent either versions of the apocalypse, besides allowing one or two holocausts now and then and saving a couple of orphanages directly after.

Am i correct or do i miss something.

I think it was both male and female lalafells that had the highest clear rates.

When you go WHM (lv 30) you'll see the rest of the skill list.

WHM is the least complicated of all 3 healers, but yes they will get CDs that reduce MP cost 0, makes casting fast, a couple HoTs and DoTs

They have a mechanic in which they build stacks and spend them later on but WHM is designed as the high throughput simple healer. If you want more depth swap to AST once you get to Ishgard.

Oh cool, that’s good to hear

Go back to your shit game nigger. We don't want you here.

I’ve got my eye on them, didn’t fancy being dps for 30 levels (as my initial xiv experience) to unlock SCH, so AST was definitely something I was thinking of switching to.

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/whitemage/

In WoW terms WHM is Druid with a bit of Holy Priest. SCH is Disc Priest + Warlock and AST is Shaman.

>aggro combo in tank stance once then switch to dps stance and do your dps combo for the rest of the fight while your cotank shirk jerks
>there's still people who get gut wrenching anxiety over the idea of playing tank
>they're probably gonna simplify the tank system even more

Attached: 1527475370955.gif (205x234, 96K)