He doesnt dual wield

>he doesnt dual wield

Attached: 1525901919608.jpg (500x580, 155K)

sounds like a good way to get yourself killed

>stab one nigga twice
>stab two niggas once
>shields ain't actually for pussies

why dualwield when you can use a big dick 2hander?

Attached: cutting_of_fate_by_happykwak-d84sozh.jpg (1259x1637, 1.7M)

Sword n board is objectively cooler and better

I dual wield my fists

My nigga

>Insults others while post Sasuke Art Online.

Pic unrelated. Your a faggot.

Attached: 1550677058815.png (960x576, 405K)

Going by Monster Hunter, dual blades is the most boring and lowest IQ weapon in the game. Its literally new player the weapon.

i prefer using a massive axe

If going dual i would rather the dual sword from toukiden 2 that thing is so good to use can go dual blade or sword and shield to block enemy big attack and punish them heavily,and go dual to be agile and chip their heath to stagger them.and most of all the pilebunker style ultimate attack feel satisfying to land. Also gwen best waifu.

>he uses swords

Attached: index.jpg (474x616, 68K)

>Not duel-wielding with your sheath

>he dual wields
Go back to kingdom hearts faggot.

Attached: yikes.png (898x853, 685K)

swing swing no defend >:(

>not going sword and board
>sacrificing any reasonable form of defense so you can look like an anime character

Dual wielding is autistic. Arm strength is wasted flailing two heavy objects like a retard. Try dual wielding two baseball bats and see how much damage you can do compared to using both hands on one.

Id love to see how hes gonna unsheath those sword. Having your sword sheathed on your back make it literally impossible to unsheath them except if they're baby sword.

>heavy objects
you can dual wield weapons other than long swords

>sacrificing both length and defense to look cool

>Faggot shit
Dual-wielding katanas
Dual-wielding anything that requires two hands to use properly
>Acceptable
Dual-wielding broadswords
Dual-wielding clubs
Dual-wielding whips
Dual-wielding guns
Dual-wielding daggers
>Good stuff
Dual-wielding maces
Dual-wielding wands/magic staves
Dual-wielding crossbows
>REAL SHIT
Dual-wielding axes
Dual-wielding lances
Dual-wielding weapons that are generally only used in two hands because most people need to because of their weight but could feasibly be wielded with one if you're strong enough
Dual-wielding rocket launchers
Dual-wielding unarmed (aka bare fists)
Dual-wielding shields

Attached: 1551328224181.png (799x597, 569K)

Just let the weeb do what he wants. Then shank his bitch ass with a polearm.

>going to melee distance with shortswords and no shields
Lmao you might aswell just kneel over with a "kill me" sign on your ass.

What's even the benefit of dual-wielding that couldn't be accomplished using both arms?

*shoots you*

>Stab two niggas at once
>Stab one nigga twice

>dual wielding at all
Cringe. Unless you have python arms and hopped up on viking mushroom drug concoction your a stupid idiot that will die very quickly being extremely exposed.

>Dual-wielding guns
Good luck actually hitting anything

>Yeah in this game about slaying six limbed flying lizards that breathe fire i'm going to get super autistic if someone uses two weapons at the same time.

Attached: gays.jpg (600x728, 43K)

God I wish I could dual wield back in the midieval days. I would've wrecked so many people with that shit they'd crown me as king.

Shit man like imagine. Some dude fighting you with a shield and is like yo wtf this dude has two swords I have to block BOTH?!

Then just as he's about to block one I shank him with the other.

>LE FANTASY ELEMENT MEANS [X] LOGIC ISN'T IMPORTANT LMAO
Neck yourself faggot.

Attached: 1553921360759.jpg (990x682, 49K)

Attached: pontiff.webm (848x480, 2.24M)

>Sasuke
Baiting?

have you ever shot a gun before?

fighting monsters like that would make dual wielding small blades even more silly

is it considered dual wielding when the weapons aren't the same? i like the idea of having a weapon in one hand and magic in the other.

>holding greatsword with one arm
Why do pwople like this shit series again?

Attached: 1554559716393.png (635x625, 619K)

>t. nogunz

>he doesn't use a shield so large it's two handed

there's a reason we give our troops assault riffles and not dual sub machine guns

Yes you retard. I've shot several. And I know that aiming them is nothing like what you see in the movies. Holding two guns akimbo style and pointing them at paper will result in a whole lot of holes anywhere besides where you want them.

Doesn't change the fact that both real and not-real that dual wielding is fucking retarded

lmao. dual wield cucks

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

>greatswords are heavy

Attached: 1549175074320.png (1190x906, 178K)

I actually think it was a thing historically for a dagger and sword to be dual wield. Not for any practical purpose, mind you.

i thought that was the point though. more gun = more bullet at the cost of accuracy.

>i like the idea of having a weapon in one hand and magic in the other.
>not attaching a polearm head to your staff
more media needs to do this

>holding a greatsword with anything more than two fingers

Don't be a sore cunt

Attached: 1526737986750.png (738x679, 583K)

>He doesn't dual wield 60 inch bad dragon dildos
lmaoing at your sad life

Highlanders used their greatswords with both hands so what is your retarded point suppose to mean? Even if it doesn't weigh much you don't use something like that with one arm.

You know what that accomplishes? Fuck all. More boolet is good, BUT YOU NEED TO BE ABLE TO HIT SOMETHING WITH THEM.

>Historically a thing
>Lol it's not practical these dude dual weilding only did it in their house and never on battlefield.

>He doesn't like one handed weapons
Faggot

>you don't use something like that with one arm
you do when you're a nine foot tall giant like that guy in the webm

Attached: 1531609559820.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

dueling, mostly
a rapier in the main hand and some form of parrying dagger like the main-gauche in the offhand

You do that because standard engagement range is 50+ meters. That retard made it seem like it would be difficult to hit a human size target closing in to melee range without aiming down the sights of the gun. Even with skeet shooting you generally feel your shot rather than aiming, and that's 20+ meters. If you cant hit a human that close without aiming you have no business holding a firearm as you are a danger to yourself and those around you.

Thats what it was. I knew it was something only the elites did, but couldn't remember if it was sparring or dueling.
Yes you faggot. Dual wielding on the battlefield gets you shanked.

>Chad
Hammer
Mace
Fist
Lance
Bowstaff

>Normalfag ("Le Milquetoast")
Greatsword
Straight Sword
Crossbow
Axe
Scythe
Flail
Whip

>Virgin
Dual Wield
Bow
Katana
Dagger

my autism doesn’t allow me to dual wield, even if it does better damage

No it's japs are retarded and can't into proper fight choreography or correct proportions because all they consume is cartoon violence animays.

Attached: 1548277546793.png (238x320, 154K)

time to punch the ground so hard the earth splits le haha

I do in RPG's and occasionally when it's advantageous in FPS games. If a lone, big gun/sword does the trick, with the right rhythm? Fuck your dual wield.

>this fantasy giant man is WRONG because i don't like it!
whatever you say man

I hold greatsword with my dick

You are aiming at a human armed with a close range melee weapon. Spray and you will incapacitate them if you are anything short of being an actual quadriplegic.

*fires surpressively*

why not by fury warrior and wield two gorehowls? checkmate arms fag

>best sword in human history
>its a fucking knife with a crossguard

Attached: messer.jpg (1920x1080, 337K)

>sword
>is a saber

Attached: 1552189316150.gif (171x172, 962K)

You're thinking like somebody who only recognizes an urban environment as a situation. 28 meters or so, because you're thinking about knives instead of guns. Firearms are actually very effective over a degree of range depending on the shooter.

That's why something like the taurus judge, or what smith & wesson are producing is so devestating as a self-defense weapon. It's a revolver that shoots shotgun rounds. Why this hasn't found it's way into gaming yet, is beyond me.

That gun would be a riot in something like a GTA or especially a RE game.

If you can get into melee range then the other person deserved to get sprayed by two guns. Dual wielding guns outside of extremely close ranges will not work, especially if they are fully automatic.
*hides behind cover, then shoots you when you go to reload*

saber is a sword

Attached: big think.jpg (535x530, 168K)

>not dual wielding shields

>start playing nioh
>get to chose your two starter weapons
>oh that's neat, think i'll focus on spear
>mfw it's a diablo loot game where focusing on a single weapon type is impossible

Attached: 1427187890857.jpg (550x512, 41K)

firing two guns around without aiming is a danger to yourself and those around you, you're going to have to drop or holster one of your guns to reload and you're going to tire your arms out pretty fast if you're running around with two guns. if they're going into melee range you use your bayonet. you're sacrificing accuracy, bullet power and convince by dual wielding guns.

A human can cross a distance of 25 ft in two seconds. If you're drawing on somebody charging at you with a fucking sword then going akimbo is fucking retarded.

>focusing on a single weapon type is impossible
but that's wrong

name one game that lets you do this effectively

Yeah by a technicality but that's like saying a Chihuahua and Great Dane can do the exact same thing because they're both dogs.

Dual wielding lances is objectively the coolest shit ever.

Attached: Forte.jpg (2083x2500, 1.07M)

The weapons are too fun to restrict yourself to only one or two.

>he doesn't dual wield shields

Attached: 1549522714400.gif (500x440, 2.36M)

Why wield 1 2hander when you can wield 2 Zweihander

are you retarded? i used axes throughout my entire playthrough. there's weapon masteries, so it's encouraged that you stick to 1-2 weapon types

fuck I love that pic

>fuck son you crazy
>relax

>he uses a sword with a longer handle

There is not one, not fucking 1 advantage to dual wield

I think dark souls. You can beat a motherfucker to death with your shields.

The main character is Uber sue.

>start playing nioh
for what purpose
game's fucking trash

>shorter blade
>axe heads
>hooks
>somehow a sword with a longer handle

>shields ain't actually for bitches

>not smashing your enemy with your buckler

depends on the game

he said effectively

You know what I meant faggot, polearms are just regular weapons with bitch long handles. Grown a pair of balls, grab a pair of kitchen forks and get in there and stop being a pussy

The situation presented was a dude with a sword and shield against a gun. I asked if he had ever shot a gun because it's not as common as I assumed since I shoot all the time. Apparently I was wrong about the gun beating the sword and shield, I concede and now understand the gun would lose. As said a human would close the distance before the gun would be a factor. I'm sorry for being objectively wrong.

>start with a spear that does 50 dmg
>5 mins later get a katana that does 60 dmg
>next an axe that does 70 dmg
>game continues like that
Of course I can keep my old spear but will be missing out on damage then.

Attached: 124846269597.jpg (750x732, 75K)

>not going into a tank fight unarmed
pussy

that's an extremely minor damage difference, you should also be looking at the effects of the weapons and not just the damage. you're also able to sacrifice weapons to level up the ones you already have

Dual wielding is hollywood bullshit. in terms of firearms. With blades? There ARE combat manuals that profess that it's practical but a decent shield would fuck that in the ass pretty quickly.

most of the dual wielding stuff I've seen in combat manuals are from a dueling perspective and not warfare

Now it ends.

Attached: come at me bro.gif (400x225, 1.33M)

It can be done, sure, but the other guy has a giant plate on his arm to knock you back, hit you, and it probably has nine pounds of iron in it somewhere. It's not just a protective barrier, it too is a weapon. It's like having a sword and a club at the same time. Except the shield has radial efficiency and might actually hurt more.

from what I remember isn't the offhand blade typically just a parrying dagger? I'm pretty sure all the stuff about dual wielding in manuals are for sport or just for fun

>he doesnt hexwield

Attached: L1BUjvy[1].jpg (500x881, 325K)

Funny you would say that posting a Warhammer pic when the majority of the races wear oversized and unwieldy equipment with way too many frills

Tales of Maj'Eyal have Stone Wardens, who dual wield shields. They are hybrids instead of warriors though.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-07 ToME Tips - Talents - Wild-Gift.png (1398x1496, 98K)

>talking about reaction images
And you're wrong because the humans in Warhammee act like humans, not dual wielding greatswords but instead using polearms, greatswords with two arms and sword with shield. You talk about actual non-human creatures like Orcs who can rip a man in half with passive strength alone and Beastmen who can plow straight through a stone building.

Attached: 1547862216916.jpg (350x234, 33K)

>muh realism
Fuck that gay nigger shit, dual wielding is cool even better if the weapon can combine into one

Attached: PrinceOfPersiaWallpaper2800.jpg (800x600, 162K)

They just give everyone long limbs so it is easier to read the animations.

>Parry
>Parry
>Parry
>Parry
>Parry
laughing while you reeeee

Bill Burr would never say that, or feel scorn for that.

Shame on you.

enough being gay
2H giant weapon is shit
Dual wield is retarded
2H a 1H weapon is the only way to be a patrician

Dual wielding is cool!

Attached: Nothing personel.jpg (2880x1620, 616K)

The pontiff is only really shaped like a human

Rolling for weapon.

>He thinks dual wield is all about being exposed and exposing the enemy for more critical hits while shrugging off wounds like a savage
>Instead of using your greater combat agility to complement your mobility and dance around the battlefield parrying and focusing on weakpoints and breaking enemy guard
I bet you brutes can't even MULTI WEAPON FIGHTING

>Using any other weapon than the spear, the most masculine, heroic of tools, the symbol of the hunt, shaper of civilization, which dominated the battlefields for history both known and unknown since the sun first rose to meet a human's gaze

Attached: 1526406247199.jpg (800x800, 97K)

That greatsword is probably just a normal bastard sword to him considering that this nigga is a giant

Yeah if you are a boring ass spazz

peri

>No godlike unconventional weapon

Attached: 8U9Ezr8.jpg (600x800, 176K)

>if your character is skilled enough, he can dual wield greatswords
Fucking love this in games

>dance
good luck with a dead weight on each arm that might cut you if you're not careful
>parying
good luck parrying anything with a palm and 5 fingers, I sure hope the dude is already dead when he hits, otherwise he'll either push your toothpick away or smash through it
>breaking enemy guards
break what ? you'll be too busy making sure your off-hand weapon wont hinder you while the other guy will just swipe you away
dual wielding is retarded

>Anime twink fagboy who lives in a video game wielding over designed pork stickers that look more like toys than proper swords

Way to undermine your own point, homo.

Attached: musashi.jpg (420x560, 52K)

This is some good conjecture, but the game clearly supports these mechanics and doesn't even attempt to hinder them.

>using a weapon designed by cave men, for cave men

Attached: 1525310453675.jpg (760x652, 132K)

>laughing at over 10000 years of tried and true field testing.

Are there any cases of people actually dual wielding weapons in combat in real life? I doubt anyone has good enough coordination in both of their hands to make dual wielding advantageous over two-handing.

are you retarded it's just 2019 how can it be 10000 years

Not really. There's parrying daggers and swordbreakers, but they were generally intended for dueling matches and organized sports.

Honestly i think that flailing like a retard is basically the point with Dual Guns, it shows a lack of skill and reliance on the weapon which can be fun as a character concept, have the guns be rapid-fire and make it SPRAY AND PRAY with multi-hit high-spread and weak to a point point, and that can be a fun playstyle with the proper tools (IE: able to use it as Psuedo-AoE Burst applying multiple stacks of Debuffs.), MUH GUN-FU is the lame dual-wielding when it comes to guns.

And there is also the classic "one ranged and one melee" variations, though people tend to forget that is also technically dual-wielding.

Attached: 1445122195037-3.jpg (600x810, 203K)

It's discussed in some historical fencing manuals, but I don't know if there's any accounts of duels with two swords. Against smaller two-handed weapons (i.e. longsword/bastard sword) it might actually be just as good or even better, since it's a great advantage to be able to defend with your off-hand while attacking, but the thing is that there's little evidence that it is in any situation better than sword and buckler and especially sword and a sizeable shield.

Attached: 3034997-killer+bee(sword+play).png (1262x710, 893K)

Only one character dual wields. Sora does it once in one shitty transformation.

Attached: 1425766492429.png (542x511, 308K)

based and enlightened-pilled

Transformation attacks > Unconventional weapons > Unusual dual wieldings > melee-focused magic

Anything else is basic bitch shit.

this shit right here

>he doesnt tri-wield

Guess again

Attached: 20130401_165745_thumb.jpg (554x306, 47K)

>not striking your opponent nine times at once with a greatsword with one arm

Attached: NLBW.jpg (786x480, 85K)

Spears are literally in the holy trinity of girl weapons.
Girly;
>Healy staff
>Bow
>Spear
>Kung fu (center of trinity)
:Tomboy

>it's old, so it's bad

Attached: 1554527173486.jpg (848x480, 91K)

I dual wield these fists pussy ass nigga

>he doesn't unlimited wield

Attached: unlimitedbladeworks.jpg (1600x1000, 217K)