Say it goes the Bloodborne route and has one DLC. What would you want in it?

Say it goes the Bloodborne route and has one DLC. What would you want in it?

Attached: D089F0ED-BCCA-437D-944B-837C1A24FABD.jpg (738x410, 54K)

new shinobi doing his own thing

For it to be longer than 2 hours. But considering it's From DLC that's a big if.

Also I want a naginata.

seeing sculptor and kingfisher at their prime with a boss fight for each

I'd rather have a performance patch

sculptor fight in his prime

id rather a decent translation patch

Unironically PvP

I want Tomoe
I also want them to make her playable

Watcha mean, which are the badly translated bits?

I have a feeling we'll be getting a bell that takes us into the sculptor's past and we'll have to fight him and Shura. Call it a hunch.

"my neck.. my neck" is actually supposed to be a line about how the ape is headless.

Shinobi's Nightmare, a dream world where we encounter many historical shuras living out hellish lives of suffering for their cruel depredations against the innocents of Mibu Village
At one point we'll can go into a well to fight double chained ogres in order to obtain Lady Tomoe of the Astral Pagoda's legendary double bladed katana

Sailing to the west to kill some knights in armor and slay a real dragon

Bloodborne’s one DLC had a lot of content so at least 3 bosses and a few new areas

A new outfit would be nice.
New prosthetic and and a new skill tree.
I would really, really, like another primary weapon but I don't see that shit happening.

like half the text in the game is completely wrong

I wanna go on that huge mount fuji

More time travel bells. I thought it was a cool idea when people were previewing the game but the fact that there's just the one area is disappointing.

Actual hard bosses. An easy mode that locks you into shura ending and out of DLC.

Like everyone points out, the only route you can go is bells and Sculptor, Kingfisher, Tomoe and maybe an excuse for some kind of monster boss since they love sneaking one into every DLC like true shura Sculptor or some deity of sorts.

I'd like to see some reference to the japanese shit from other soulsborne games.

Maybe a cameo from Shiva of the East, or an Onislayer Greatbow

How about a knight sailing east to dab on some nips

I'd like that. Kinda reminds me of the muramasa dlc with Asashimaru and the Shirohebi snek deity. It was his own ninja story but actually had some lore about Kisuke.

Robert tried that, it didnt work out too good for him

>Zoomer claims to have done old hunters in 2 hours
K, kid. Lol

Taking out the interior ministry Ninja Scroll style

Or ringed city.
Same as people calling sekiro a "12 hour game". Riiiiiight. I'm sure you defeated all the bosses on the first try.

Tomoe final boss with this moveset:

>bullshit gapcloser that kills you instantly if you try to do run and poke tactics
>bullshit auto-parry on any attempted Ichimonji that kills you instantly
>bullshit insta-kill move if you try to use firecrackers or umbrella
>does damage through block even with Kuro's charm
>hits like a truck and fills your posture bar with one hit to BTFO L1 mashers
>massive string combos that will chase you so you can't just parry the first hit and back away
>hyperarmor on everything unless she's at >50% posture, so you can't even touch her health unless you perfect parry everything

Too many shitters beat this game using crutch mechanics and I want to see them exposed for the trash they are

Old Hunters took me a solid 10 hours total just exploring everything 100% (and fighting fucking Laurence), From’s DLC are worth their price way more than most other companies

Got back to Ashina, everything is in flames and chill old dude is dead.
How much of the game do I still have left?

You could fight the final boss now, or tie up all the things you missed and grab the last prayer necklace.

Also Demon of Hatred.

Where is demon of hatred? I think I've killed everything else (unless you can kill that big boss carp).

Go to Ashina Outskirts for Demon. And yes you can kill the carp.

You can kill the carp though not in direct combat, talk to the carp obsessed dudes in the jars
Demon of Hatred is in Ashina Outskirts which is accessible via a kite grapple. Some dying soldier by the Ashina Castle idol tells you how to get there, it's probably the toughest stretch in the game.

Instant kill mechanics don't make a fight hard, just bullshit.

Alright thanks my dudes.
I think I'll go fishing first.

didnt fly so good

Journey to the West Ming-style China DLC. Japan is only SO full of culture and history, without relying upon the big boy next door.

Attached: 840f2df4192c3f7b9e87969fb133a3d9.jpg (420x600, 100K)

you know he may have been exaggerating and thought it was too short. I probably didnt do ringed city in 2 hours but when it was done I was like, thats it?

Moonlight Sword

Does killing the drunk, the ogre , and the Demon count as fighting off the IM's force? Or was there something i missed for that quest?

dragons
more Japanese folklore

It's not a quest and you can't win against the invasion, shit's fucked dawg IM too stronk

This could actually make the faggot journos just shut up and give up forever

Attached: 1554339671661.png (321x322, 39K)

Hard Mode

Horror tone and creepier enemies.

Let me fight headless dudes before they were headless