youtube.com/watch?v=ODrKQ8YpXrM
pastebin.com/QmuDZVnG
youtu.be/OyaFLqob9Vc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

jon punched suzy (and she deserved it)

youtube.com/watch?v=kdOgvdbl314

I'M NOT SO BLACK

Attached: x85irwy.jpg (1200x1200, 137K)

Would they be allowed in your ethno-state, Yea Forums?

Sup nigga

They're both mutts. I don't know why Jon acts like he isn't the result of muttism.

what are you talking about, Jon is a persian

AND DESPITE MAKING

And we're the GAME GRUMPS

My ethno-state would breed only dark ebony shemales with huge boobs and benis so no

story? or are you trying to be funny?

I'd laugh either way

Bush

post yfw Stamper put Suzy in her place

Attached: Based Stamper.png (1071x1249, 241K)

YO I HAVE AUTISM
i eat crayons and wear a fanny pack

Hence he's a muslim, the worst kind

NormalBoots held a charity boxing match and somehow a glitch put Jon up against Suzy

>package
>carpet
what did she mean by this?

Lol he isn't tho

What? I don't understand.

Remember when the rest of the NormalBoots fags threw Jon under the bus, the second the Destiny debate happened?

Wasn't that something?

He's from the middlw east, so he is a muslim

I don't know the context or what's going on, but I'm gonna say it anyway, b a s e d

Stamper may be entirely insane and a homeless druggie but god damned if he isn't based.

>all lowercase fuck you is "putting someone in their place"

Attached: 1413847590234.jpg (336x425, 17K)

*ahem* fuck arin

Attached: stamper.jpg (214x317, 13K)

Yea lol good riddance, Jon is better associating with the Sleepycabin crew

It's weird because he still provides their pay check.
Like, he still Co owns Normal Boots with PBG.
Also fuck that back stabbing bitch ProJared.

I hope stamper's ok, what happened with that crazy chick he kept in his house and nearly got him killed for?

Attached: 1524005788732.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

Every time I see his wife she gets uglier and uglier

>Also fuck that back stabbing bitch ProJared.

How long until he goes full tranny?

based

Attached: 1524005005760.png (735x535, 369K)

If this fucker was productive, he'd be a modern Hunter S Thompson to a T.

Hasn't he already?
I wouldn't be surprised if he's sucking dog dick right now.

>i'm always picking highest difficulty
tryhard

Attached: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fjstationx.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2017%2F09%2FSouth-Park-The-Fractured-But-Whol (1024x569, 57K)

Post more Suzy

Attached: 1473589511822.png (696x1126, 1.07M)

is that stamper from newgrounds?

What's the deal with ProJared?
He's cut ties with Arin now and all of his videos on the Game Grumps channel got removed.

fucking gross dude. I was trying to eat

aw shit my bad

Attached: 1485545006970.jpg (1080x1005, 159K)

she got fat, lol

Attached: 800px-Suzyb4atr.jpg (800x377, 40K)

No way. But they could start their own.

Penis bulge?

Seriously disgusting

Attached: 137735778958557.jpg (369x335, 28K)

Why did Arin fight to stay with this disgusting human swine

That's a cute potato

It's always so gross to see some fat white chick dressing up like she thinks she's a cute japanese teenager but clearly doesn't have the body or face for it

Attached: Bada bing bada boom get this maggot out of my room.jpg (1493x840, 135K)

I wouldn't even be allowed in my own ethno-state all things considered. Whites and East Asians only please.

She's lost a lot of weight since these pictures. She actually doesn't look too bad now

Unironically an improvement.

>Everyone shits on Suzy/Arins relationship
>Can't criticize anything myself because I haven't felt love in anyway in years

Attached: IMG_20190318_014453.jpg (267x348, 32K)

One's own ideal ethnostate should always include oneself.
For me, that would be exclusively fellow Anglos.
Mutt-san, learn to accept yourself, but recognize that you are a mutt, and thus, must live with your own kind.

>never fell in love
>hang out with friends and play vidya in my free time while having a stable job
>meanwhile Arin is stuck playing shitty games for money with an ugly greedy el americano in his bed
Love is a meme and I unironically pity Arin

Attached: XIbz0pWUP68.jpg (479x540, 46K)

she would look fine if she didnt weigh 200 pounds

What was so bad that he said during that debate? And why the hell did he even go on their to debate?

Kek

>tfw Alexandria
Lord knows the northern meds are going to abandon their heritage to suck up to Europe in the modern age, and I don't think theres anyone left to carry the torch of Carthage, so i guess we'd have to join up with the fucking Persians if we wanted to make a state that wasn't just a couple of coastal cities on the southeast Med.

That happened.
youtube.com/watch?v=jXsdk7r1JaE
Not 10/10 or anything, but still attractive.

how did he get away with saying racist shit yet jontron didnt?

Attached: 1554053664105.jpg (933x715, 49K)

He just said some basic /pol/ tier entry level stuff but because you can't have wrongthink and go against the left he got sacrificed. He went on there to debate because he got the glimpse of what was really going on and thought he knew what he was doing but he needed a lot more research.

Holy fuck, she's ugly. I refuse to believe john did that much damage.

Attached: 1551372574277.png (1169x1431, 1.14M)

>Only dated one girl
>She was my best friend
>She cut herself entirely away from me after my depression was too much for her
>Only play video games and draw when not working
>Haven't felt an actual genuine romantic attraction
>Friends and co-workers all have partners/are married. Few with kids.
>Self esteem only gets worse even as I lose weight
Sorry to info dump. Not feeling my best today.

Attached: 1553740707486.png (584x575, 242K)

Never being in love > Being brainwashed into thinking you're in love by a badly disguised Grey.

>Jon hits your wife so hard she turns into a pig
I'd kick him out as well

Arin's slightly mentally retarded so he gets a free pass.

John really is /ourguy/

Attached: 1543772303608.gif (217x269, 678K)

Maybe not to a T, he would be similar though

I LUV GAEM GREPS LOLOLOLOL
youtube.com/watch?v=ODrKQ8YpXrM

Attached: Americaball.png (883x905, 215K)

Attached: Egoraptor.png (536x588, 146K)

Jon FUCKED Suzy
And she had her first orgasm with Jon

What ACTUALLY happened between the two original grumps?

this stupid motherfucker got into it with ricepirate on twitter and i dont know how it ended up but i hope mick fuckin told stampy whats good, if what he says is accurate stamper's been being more than a chump

Can relate. I lost 30kg over the past 6 months (healthy weight now). I used to think if i wasn't fat i'd be happy / have a gf. now I'm not fat and I'm even more lonely.

Attached: 1554418390257.png (1366x768, 933K)

im at 21 and im feeling these vibes coming up
as someone who doesnt like to drink what are some good ways to cope, i wanna hit this shit prepared

love is fucking crippling, you're better off dude

fuck meant

#...456 here
I'm 21 too. Also don't like drinking because I get fixated on the hangover and can't enjoy myself at all. Best way to cope? don't be a social disaster. dont have anxiety. if you can't nail those things giving up is valid

>social disaster
i pretty purposefully surround myself with few people so that i can make sure my relationships arent bullshit and im down to one person i talk to because the rest had sperg fits and threw teenage drama into a group of grown ass adults
>anxiety
im actually one of the few here who's good on my front, my flaw is neuroticism and sensitivity, not quite anxiety.

Hey guys! I made an ending to the Quiet Man!

pastebin.com/QmuDZVnG

he was unironically right

>the rest had sperg fits and threw teenage drama into a group of grown ass adults
yeah, this has happened in every friendship group I've been in. All I want to do is keep the peace. It's good that you don't have anxiety. Shit sucks and there's no cure.

I'll be long dead before I fall in love with a zeta reticulli alien

day of the rope won't be gentle with you, degenerated tranny kike

post stampers abuse story

i hear pot____ is pretty good. got a couple people i know on just cbd oil via vape that say it worked wonders for them. i guess it could potentially contribute too but your mileage may vary. the one person im still friends with is better than i deserve and always knows how to talk me down from shit. borderline platonic soulmate, and he was the one whoi made the initial comparison to highschoolers so i think i might make it
i mean we all make it eventually, even if it doesnt seem like it even most of the time.

>drugtards

Attached: nKTVKq.png (494x511, 489K)

Stamper needs to go back with JonnyUtah, Ricepirate, Niall, and most especially Zach
Dude was in his element with those fucks, now he's off the deep end

Attached: zach.jpg (1024x768, 169K)

Really? I heard the opposite. My step bro said pot made him super anxious, and I read similar stuff online too. I'll give it a shot if I get too desperate, but right now all I want to do is live quietly and not disturb anyone...

i have a secret to tell you, literally all medicine is drugs. some do more subtle shit than others but if youve ever had an aspirin youve ingested drugs

like i said mileage may very. it hits me weird sometimes and ive had exactly twice that its actually fucked with me but both times just getting some sleep solved it. its one of those things you should try once or twice and gauge how you feel, definitely not the be all end all unless it really clicks.

He basically fell for the alt-right memes and got fucked because he had no idea what he was talking about.

for reference im a daily smoker so its like 2 out of nearing more than a thousand bowls smoked

Attached: ARYAN.jpg (2763x3237, 1.88M)

I'll keep that in mind. It's probably better than all the foul medication I've tried so far. I'll take anxious and lucid over how stupid and inhuman I felt on SSRIs

>fbi stats
>alt-right meme

Attached: BIG thonk.png (375x400, 228K)

Attached: JOHNATHAN.jpg (2496x3147, 1.56M)

ive literally only ever heard bad shit about anti-anxiety and anti-depression shit, and even if it makes me a little lethargic sometimes, the amount it mellows me out and elevates my mood is pretty fucking worth it imo

hnngg I wanna bust a nut in Suzy
>captcha: fire hydrants

Jon prefers to work with a script and wasn't happy with how much Game Grumps was cutting into his own content, which he liked doing more. Arin also tended to treat him more like a subordinate rather than a partner, and their relationship cooled off due to this and Jon starting to get snippy over these things. When Arin signed a contract with a media network without consulting Jon, Jon took it as a last straw and left.

Attached: deathofaptitude.jpg (1200x1200, 509K)

>t. Amerifatt education

user...

Attached: eheheheh.jpg (313x286, 18K)

>fat
>receding hairline
>pig nose
>no upper lip
At least she's pale, I guess

Will he recover?

youtu.be/OyaFLqob9Vc

Attached: file.png (474x266, 318K)

Attached: 1432743854821.jpg (473x357, 23K)

I suppose it depends on the person/dosage/medicine. I was in a perpetual state of 'too lazy to kill myself but wouldn't care either way... wait, what was I thinking about?'

Right now I'm feeling 'leaving the house is difficult but atleast I can think straight'. I'm glad it's working for you, though.

But that's why he hates the middle east and racemixing - because he hates his parents.

well its not without its troubles, sometimes it gets to be a bit of a crutch and at my worst im going to class stoned because i hate my profs. i think that personally one of the things i value most is having my own thoughts, so as long as youre not thinking shit like "im gonna kill everybody and then myself", im glad youre good with thinking straight

>that bulge
I'd let her bust a nut in me.

I wanna fuck Suzy's feet and blow a huge load on them desu

Attached: Suzy-Berhow-Feet-1379565.jpg (1920x1080, 213K)

As a boring sober sack of shit being around family (extended or otherwise) helps my mental health the most. I'm a total sperglord failure introvert but I stopped taking myself so seriously after my teens passed and I get along with family so much better for it. I guess not everyone has the luxury of getting along with them though.