He's still coming :)

>No he hasn't been 'deconfirmed' by the purple haired bitch from Microsoft, she isn't a position to know shit.

Attached: Steves Invitation.png (1152x648, 575K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/bestness_ssb
youtube.com/watch?v=vl77V_Jqoyg&t=43s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And no, this guy was speaking his opinion.

Attached: Opinion.jpg (750x258, 112K)

>Steve

Attached: 1b4e65e55275b19aaaf1a4979210b8e0ed0d06cer1-768-768v2_hq.jpg (768x768, 50K)

>Mad hat goomba didn't get in
Cope

Reminder that Marxchads won and there's nothing you goombacels can do about it. He's the most obvious shoo-in for the next Smash.

Attached: 1554583995720.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Go to bed, children

Attached: 1554317520345.png (604x276, 33K)

>Steveposter
>Marxchads won
>Isn't even playable
>"b-but he's a boss in Kirby and Inkling's classic mode and in WoL, which is better than a sticker durr"
>Well, okay, but he still isn't play-
>"AAHH I CAN'T HERE YOU!!! STICKER STICKER COPE COPE COPE"

is PM still a thing? They should update it and add steve themselves

He's getting in

Attached: banjochad.jpg (406x463, 24K)

If Steve isn't coming and there's no NDA, someone from Microsoft can freely say "No, it's not happening"

>a fucking plant
>a fucking pig
>a fucking phantom thief
>a fucking link's awakening rehash
the absolute state of virginben
leaktrash now and forever btfo

Based and AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAApilled

Attached: 3c882b4327d2a76359377855a1e2b9d9.jpg (1590x1590, 210K)

I'm fucking tired of this shit
I just wanna know who Brave is so we can settle everything and still accomplish nothing

Attached: 1545442750836.jpg (905x807, 31K)

Better than Waddledweeb will ever get.

Higher up: "Hey uh, don't talk about Minecraft in Smash"
user employee: "Why not, is Steve in or something?"
Higher up: "uhhhh, no, why would you think that? uhhh no he's not, just uhhh don't say anything."

>Implying this is what happens
lol. There are still employees in the dark moron

OP here, i'm fucking sick of it too user. And I actually don't care if Steve or Banjo is in. I just want challenger pack 2 revealed so it can confirm or deconfirm the 5chan leak. I actually would prefer the leak to be deconfirmed so I can still be surprised by the next 4 fighters.

See

Attached: 20190406_221237.jpg (3627x1960, 3.91M)

That's literally what I replied to dumbass

BASED

Let's be real here, all it would do is start another cycle of shitposters.

>different font
>reused render
You didn't even try.

Attached: 1544163275127.png (3216x3328, 3.33M)

Attached: Ultimate DLC.jpg (1344x672, 475K)

user. The image is blurry, it HAS to be true.

Keep doomguy and dump the rest.

*in Kazooie

I'm a Banjobro, but at this point I honestly don't care who gets in, I just want this shitshow to fucking end.

I've enjoyed every other Smash game without Banjo-Kazooie and I'll enjoy this one too. This whole speculation cycle has been pure cancer; just make it fucking stop

Exactly, retard.

It is getting super repetitive. This board is going to be unusable for days if Steve is revealed

It would've ended already if they were done with Joker but they aren't. Just like Mewtwo, they're taking their time because they're doing more than just a stage and a character. It's obvious DLC #2 is coming with him and we have proof. (Brave)
Just wait a little longer.

>They kept us waiting for a fucking dragon quest sword boy no one in the us cares about except for a bunch of weebs

You know what? Better to just wait until e3 for sora or doomguy or something.

Saying you acted like a dumbass intentionally doesn't mean you aren't still a dumbass.

Don't give a fuck who it is, just want shit like this to end.

Thats why I want Steve in

Crashbro here, I expect him for E3, since the 2nd DLC is probably a DQ rep. Hopefully not, but I want this shit to end already.

You think we're getting two characters same day Joker drops? Or just reveal for #2 that'll come in June, a la Lucas?

You're in it just for the shitstorm that will ensue?

>literally just post a picture of Kirby character sleeping to indicate boredom
>get all up and arms about it
R E N T
F R E E

Attached: 1530526822333.png (225x225, 5K)

>Not getting my point
Your reply to me () proves my point ().

You aren't?

Attached: 1554507041176.png (774x831, 519K)

My point is that just because people are speaking the truth doesn't mean it's whining or not the truth. Blandana Dweeb is still just a 4 star spirit and will never be a character. Getting a boss is pretty damn good though. Just cause you type out what opponents say in an exaggerated fashion doesn't make it false, it just makes you look bad.

Maybe a little bit, but i'm also a old Minecraft fag, and want it represented in Smash

>Blandana Dweeb is still just a 4 star spirit and will never be a character.
And Marx is just a boss and will never be a character. A loss is a loss. Stop sugarcoating. BWD lost. Marx lost. Magolor lost. Dark Matter lost. Deal with it.

Yea, because that's totally not backpacking or anything.,

alright steve fags. if you are so confident that he'll get in, give me a moveset which would work in smash.

Attached: 1537823185316.jpg (245x245, 6K)

Both dlc packs suck ass.,.

A boss ain't a loss, it's way more than I expected and honestly the best outcome in my opinion. I personally think the Kirby representation is perfect as is and felt like if we HAD to have another Kirby character it should be Marx. Him being a boss is perfect. If this is a loss, I don't want to win.

They've BEEN done with Joker. Atlus is just being their usual selves and holding him hostage until they get their PS5R reveal.

Sakurai admitted awhile ago the next DLC reveal will be a full-stop reveal with the stage and everything.

Remember, Atlus is the company that tried to threaten its players against streaming P5, they'd absolutely pull this shit

Isn't steve black with a beard?

twitch.tv/bestness_ssb

RISE OF STEVE

If the "game" was who was going to be playable, Marx (along with everybody else) certainly lost.

I'm not even a Marxfag but I enjoy his boss fight a lot. It's a shame there's no boss rush.

Pic related is pretty good, and also I really like this guy's video
>youtube.com/watch?v=vl77V_Jqoyg&t=43s

Attached: Minecraft Steve moveset ideas.jpg (1920x1920, 1.14M)

Who said the game was who was going to be playable? Being in the game at all in any significant form is a pretty good victory.

neutral-b: throw pickaxe
side-b: place/mine block
up-b: ender pearl
down-b: stinky steve
final smash: dab on grinchies

There kind of is. The last level of WoL has a boss rush which you can access as long as you have a save. Only thing is you have to go through a platforming section first.

At this point Conker would be the best for the salt. Imagine the rage the Banjofags would have, and the Stevefags would still be seething.

I don't get why me must fight Steve. At the end of the day we are all vidya characters.

Attached: 3max.jpg (800x800, 42K)

I'd believe it

Attached: 1554585626056.png (666x432, 288K)

Attached: smash leak.webm (711x400, 1.74M)

>Sakurai admitted awhile ago the next DLC reveal will be a full-stop reveal with the stage and everything.
source?

Because only one of us can get in, and i'll be the one to go into the light Banjo. I'm sorry it has to be this way

Attached: new foe.jpg (854x480, 139K)

why would he backpedal to begin with?

I find it really stupid that some senior PR manager says her opinion, and retards believe her.

>bending arms

>Implying that Marxfags weren't advocating for him to be playable

>Implying I give a shit what others want and not what I want
What kind of loser argues on behalf of others; strangers no less? I'm only arguing for what I want. I'm not arguing if some fictional fucking characters "won," I'm just arguing that I won. The bland filler character got a spirit that's not even good, and the cool jester got in as a fun and memorable boss. I got what I want and that's all I care about.

would unironically love left

The left includes stages too.

Right included stages for some

And I'm arguing from what a group of people generally wanted. That's literally what the post that started this shit was about, retard ().

Attached: 6BEAFDC6-79ED-45F8-976E-33CE0E504CB8.png (402x288, 60K)

I will unironically main Steve with this skin online

19 days at the absolute earliest.

They'll probably hold character 2's reveal for E3 so they can launch at the same time though.

Is Ultimate already modded?

No, that's actually a leak of Steve

Why are people so obsessed with Steve in Smash? What can he do? What makes him interesting?

>Sword
>Pickaxe
>Various tools
>Potions
>Splash potions
>Enchanting
>Ender Pearls
>Building
>Minecarts
>Elytra
>Etc.

Is that really a question?

He is from the biggest game of the 21st century and he makes autistic manbaby rosterfags seethe. What's not to like?

So a mishmash of Simon, Link, and Wario. Sounds really boring. He's also going to look ridiculous if he's kept looking and moving exactly like he does in Minecraft.

Imagine a character that can build brown bricks that change the terrain. He can break them quickly with his pickaxe while other have difficulty breaking them. That's how I imagine him fighting at least. He has tons of other tools at his disposal too. Also, he just deserves it. Minecraft is the 2nd best selling game of all time and he can also have a really cool stage come with him.

>He is from the biggest game of the 21st century
Doesn't mean he'd work or bring anything interesting.
>and he makes autistic manbaby rosterfags seethe
That's a really stupid reason to jerk off over something.

So he'd just clutter up the stages with garbage? I can't imagine that doing any favors for the framerate if there's eight of him tossing bricks aroind.

This is a game that has a flat silhouette moving at 2 frames per second as a character you know. Also blocky Wario would be based.

Attached: 5173MalSuxL.jpg (323x500, 46K)

Block placing could be stupidly broken if done wrong

>Lay down a block trail building outwards from the edge of the stage
>Build until you're as close to the blast zone as possible
>Camp and wait for your opponent to get near you
>Backthrow, instakill

Or

>Knock your opponent off-stage
>Build a wall of blocks to keep them from getting back or ledge grabbing
>They fall

It wouldn't be too terribly different than villagers tree or anything, but it could have interesting applications. Plus, as said before he has tons of other stuff to work with too.

Interesting how Banjofags always press the question of how Steve's moveset would be unique but whenever that is asked of Banjo they usually tend to weasel out or they give the most generic punchy kicky moveset

Attached: 1524529204488.jpg (838x640, 47K)

U CANT DECONFIRM SOMETHING THAT WASNT EVEN CONFIRMED IN THE FIRST PLACR
This is not how it works
because its never happening in the first place thus there is nothing to deconfirm

They do? Because he's already got a moveset from both BK and Tooie and I always see those listed. Where do you go to find these BK fans who weasel out and give generic things?

It's pretty much because Banjos moveset would be set in stone as being pretty uninteresting. They simply can't come up with anything particularly standout. Granted, it's hard to make a super unique moveset in a roster of close to 80 characters. They don't care about this fact when pressing Steve though.

Attached: stevecup.png (136x197, 70K)

>finally find out who brave is
>another name gets leaked, starting the cycle over

Attached: Mumkey.jpg (452x452, 67K)

>It's pretty much because Banjos moveset would be set in stone as being pretty uninteresting
According to you, maybe.