Forced Gay in games

>Be me
>Just got ME: Andromeda yesterday for $4
>Talking to crew members
>Trying to 100% game
>Talk to this faggot
>Every. Single. Dialog option leads to flirting and making gay remarks to each other
>This faggot says we should hang out some time
>Say No, but he just laughs and says “Come on, it’ll be fun!”
>Game skips to some dinner date
>Choose the least gay options I could figure out
>Whole thing still leads to a gay cutscene I never intended

Holy shit WHY BioWare, WHY?

Attached: DBC59CFF-DDBB-4E84-9AB1-BC4A9E135892.png (529x651, 322K)

You’re a fag now

research the game you're going to buy. if it has faggot shit in it, don't buy it.

If you play a Bioware game, you are consenting to be fucked in the ass.

>>Be me

Attached: 1550776457384.jpg (655x702, 187K)

The game knows what you want honey

Now you know how it feels to be a woman.

I was literally forced into gay sex despite LITERALLY saying NO. If this game had a gay MC who was forced into sex with the opposite sex, the gay community would be seething.
Just look at the AC:Odyssey drama over them having your character continue their bloodline even if they were “played as a gay character” despite the whole assassins creed franchise being LOOKING AT YOUR ANCESTORS MEMORIES.

> Want to 100% game
> Want to also not do something in the game

That's not how 100% works, faggot. If there's a gay romance in the game, you better grab your ankles and get that achievement.

Don't be a bigot go..guy. Not allowing a man to penetrate you, is homophobia, and that has not place in video games.

>you better grab your ankles and get that achievement.
My sides

This sounds pretty much like my experience in trying to be friends with a gay co-worker. All they ever showed interest in was gay sex. If we went somewhere as a group he'd bring another gay couple who would just make out the whole time. And then he lied to get me to go out alone with him. After that didn't get him anywhere he just stopped talking to me.

So don't try to be "just friends" with a single gay man who wants your dick.

It hasn't been anyone's actual ancestor since Black Flag. They just use DNA Magic now. Assassin's Creed is just a game now. There's no larger story.

>all this time i could have been using my straight white male privilege to magically teleport women to my bedroom

that's why I stopped talking to him and brazilian. Others were okay.

>fag shit in New Vegas with Arcade and Veronica
>can’t be forced into fag shit because Obsidian hates romances
Odd flex but obviously superior to Biofaggotry.

actually larger story got more interesting now, check out alien messages in origins

I hate this shit with any kind of ingame romance. I don't care if it's a girl or a guy, I don't want any of this flirting bullshit to come up unless I make a deliberate choice to initiate it.

It would be fine if he was a Krogan desu senpai.

romances suck in 95% of RPGs. The only ones that were okay is witcher and cold steel.
Cold Steel because at least there was some character progression involved, in bioware games it simply comes down to "i like you let's fuck"

I did, and it's not interesting. It's just bread crumbs because they have no fucking idea what to actually do with what the Desmond arc set up, but also know that dismissing all that shit had people lose interest in the game. The messages in Halo: CE Anniversary were more intriguing than that cookie-cutter shit.

I hate the hair colours this game has, they all look so ugly and muted. Hell, some colours look like poor dye jobs.

>be me template thread
>me belong on reddit

Reminds me of DA2 when you help that one psychotic possessed mage, and how like literally after you kill his old bf hes like hey jump my bones.

>be me
>pretend Yea Forums don't play games
>make up bullshit for attention
>Yea Forums none the wiser since they're fucking stupid

>grab your ankles
what

Maybe you should try being less gay then, brah. Your first mistake was playing Mass Effect Andromeda.

I like the precursor idea for a setting, specially when you find it in ancient tombs, history docs in game during the past times. But yeah, they are a little lost, I hope egyptian director makes the next one, they may expand a bit on the lore again.

skin colors look even worse, they didn't fix character creator skin color either

In Pillars of Eternity there's a scene where a guy hits on you (even as a male) and there's no option to tell him that you're straight. So much for "player choice"

in awakening anders was one of the best characters, you wouldn't believe how sad I was to find him in such state

> be you

Attached: 54F4DEC5-39AA-4FC0-97A3-931923B09D5C.jpg (658x632, 40K)

Everyone still a shitskin? Anthem has the same problem.

Well I mean he looks like you, OP, so might as well be friendly?

> be me
> ac odyssey got new quests
> one is about twin brothers
> im playing as alexios
> they’re both faggots who wants my dick
> got to choose between one of them at the end of quest
> “nah, im out fags”
Thank god there was an option. Western gayms are fucking awful.

Attached: 7C8B0EBD-52BA-4EEB-968D-EF71F6A50CA4.jpg (768x1024, 101K)

You're complete bullshit OP, I just played through this turd and there is a big fucking HEART at every flirt option. You can very well just talk normally to this guy. Hell, I chose another gay romance in this game without fucking this guy, so you have to be double gay to actually end up with him without even wanting it.

>be me
>browse on Yea Forums or /pol/ or /soc/ waiting for greentext stories
>see one
>thatmine.jpg
>upload to reddit
>get my upboats

Haha. Based Bioware. Wait... not, that's not based at all. Fuck Bioware and fuck degenerates.

Why wouldn't you wanna fuck him though

Attached: 1549142787623.jpg (1015x1788, 282K)

>shitstirrer OP is full of shit

Up next: grass is green, sky is blue. More news at 11.

Attached: 14827965593721.jpg (315x315, 14K)

>Be me

Greetings and salutations, my fellow redditor.

Edit: Thanks for the reddit gold!

STEEEEVE!!!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

>Im Okay!

This whole thread feels like an ironic discord group circle jerk.

They almost got me with that in 3.

>Talking with Vega
>First playthrough is always Paragon, so I was going with all the polite dialogue options
>At one point, the game apparently thought because I was being polite, I wanted to suck his dick, because Shepard said something along the lines of "My bed is VERY soft."
>Luckily, Vega is apparently hard straight, and was just like "Ehhhh...I'll have to take your word on that one, Loco."