Thimbleweed Park is free on the Epic Games Store

epicgames.com/store/en-US/product/thimbleweed-park/home

>In case you missed the announcement a couple weeks ago, Thimbleweed Park, the goofy X-Files-esque point-and-click adventure from Monkey Island and Maniac Mansion creators Ron Gilbert and Gary Winnick, is now free on the Epic Games Store.

Also Slime Rancher is the next free game

Attached: thimble epic store 2.jpg (1637x1017, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

humblebundle.com/monthly/trove
boards.fireden.net/v/search/subject/Thimbleweed Park is free on the Epic Games Store/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>chinese spyware
no thanks

get out shill

The ending of this game has to be the worst shit ever

why is Yea Forums afraid of everything that isn't on the gabe newell store?

>Slime Rancher

Maybe just one lil' download...

Attached: lkj.jpg (402x552, 36K)

Slime Rancher is pretty cute. Not much of a game, though.

try harder you retarded piece of shit

Yea Forumsalve is the home turf for Steam shilling

Tiananmen square1989

how insecure are you

Attached: 1549538961844.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

China is oppressive and stifles its citizens. This is a fact. Plus their claims in the South China Sea are illegal.

Very :(

Still? What the fuck i've been holding out on playing it for over a year and it's still barebones? Fucking hell

>goofy X-Files-esque point-and-click adventure
A game's quality is inversely proportional to the amount of buzzwords they need to sell it
It's worse than the Tiananmen Square massacre of 1989

>calling out epic's shit means you have to suck gabe's dick
Nice false dilemma faggot

Why won't you stop shilling your awful client that we demonstrated time and time again that it was not an alternative to Steam?
Go back to your ant-hill

will they give away anything that's not a dogshit indie game?

you need to shill harder you retarded piece of shit

Don't even bother, user. They destroyed that game irreparably when they added a love story no one asked for and an "ending".

>here have free games you wouldn't buy or play anyway

I'm not shilling anything, just posting facts, I don't even use the Epic Games Store for something other than free games
Stay mad corporate cock sucker

Attached: 1550394069641.png (218x196, 35K)

Glad I didn't buy Slime Rancher yet. I don't give a shit about the shill wars going on lately, but I'll take free games any day of the week.

try harder you brain fucked piece of shit
is the picture supposed to represent what a brain damaged autist you are?
and you like gup you fucking retard, what a pathetic retarded loser are you?

>I don't even use the Epic Chink Botnet for something other than free games

Nice try, insectoid $hill. If you simply wanted free games you could just pirate that shit in 0.5 seconds.

What are some benefits the Epic store offers me as a consumer? Because I downloaded it for about a week to try Fortnite to see what all the fuss was about and all it got me was 3 rounds of a shit game and about 40 emails that someone tried to log into my account before I just nuked the whole thing.

thanks, I love free games

>40 emails that someone tried to log into my account before I just nuked the whole thing.
I still don't know how that company is still alive, everyone has this problem

I love epic. Im starting to move away from steam. Free weekend absolutely btfo.

Attached: 1537653427000.jpg (683x700, 176K)

I don't know and I don't give a fuck, but people in this thread are literally seething about a FREE game, that's kind of retarded desu

why are you still trying you brain fucked retard?
your pictures tell what a pathetic retarded autist you are you worthless piece of shit

You're just a console cuck, i didn't even bother reading your post as a saw your "anime" reaction
Kys fag

oof

>but people in this thread are literally seething about a FREE game, that's kind of retarded desu
>I say fake shit, that sure will bait them
fuck yourself you piece of shit

unbaised and meanpilled

why you hate my programming socks, user-san

>bi hourly hacking spam to get you into their phone auth shit
It actually forced me to jump through all the hoops to get my account deleted. No amount of free games will make me to create a new one.

Spasibo, bratan.

Attached: 1550837754188.png (853x426, 26K)

I didn't know you could pay with pokedollars which region are you from?

If I wanted free game, I would just pirate. No need to download chink spyware

>buying flower on epic when it is also on gog
Literally mongoloid.

Okay but look at all these free games on the Humble Bundle

humblebundle.com/monthly/trove

Literally cannot find the time to play indieshit even if I wanted to.

Obviously it's russian.

Don't you have to pay the Humble Monthly for this?

is this game any good? Looks really good, I love Monkey Island, so cosy.

boards.fireden.net/v/search/subject/Thimbleweed Park is free on the Epic Games Store/

Thimbleweed Park is a pretty cringey constantly 4th wall breaking game made by a literal boomer dev (see pic).

I'm 35 myself and I couldn't really stand the shitty humor.

Attached: ron_gilbert.png (521x475, 54K)

>indie single player shit is free
OH MY FUCKING GOD

wow what a shithead

which one?

It always was free on fucking torrent sites, and I don't have to sell my soul to the chinks for it either.

ron gilbert

who's gonna stop them?

oof didnt think he deserved that but whatever

Gilbert seemed to have a huge old man crisis back when he was active on twitter.

Yeah it's not very good but much better than the ending of the recent Leisure Suite Larry game which didn't even have a real ending

If it was a free game I'd be able to play it without the client.

The two agents are practically irrelevant after the first third of the game.
The real main character is the nerdy girl.

lmao, this shit actualy was 20$?

I'm downloading the client to play the game, but I'm not buying any other shit and when I'm done I'll uninstall it.

So those times Steam gave out free games, those games weren't free?

And I haven't installed the client and still been able to collect them (but not install them obviously)

Because Yea Forums has sucked Valves cock for fucking years and wasted thousands of dollars on games they'll never actually get around to playing for more than 10 minutes. Yea Forums literally tried to shill the absolute fuck out of Artifact of all games because of how fucking desperate they are.

Or you could just pirate the GOG version. It's like 400 MB.

I can't understand you retards installing a whole new client with its own DRM and system hooks to download singleplayer indie games which have easily pirateable GOG versions lmao.

Pirated games are free.

This shit is not.

Well, if I already check it out on my Epic account, I can legally download the pirated GoG version right?

Thimbleweed Park is great but I would just pirate it before installing spyware to play it for "free".

>There are people ITT that missed out on free Subnautica because they didn't believe in the goodness of Epic

That's a yikes from me

Attached: based.png (430x448, 241K)

just pirate it lmao

>Says as he installs Valve spyware

Attached: 1523796126540.jpg (645x729, 34K)

But I got Subnautica for free not even a week after release. Not all of us are dumb enough to pay for shit games, or download chinese malware to get it for free.

>V-v-valve isn't spyware

Attached: 1547723776696.jpg (377x362, 37K)

>made by a literal boomer dev
That's pretty much all games during the golden age of the arcades, user.

i hate epic because they dont release their games on origin

Attached: 1549324065379.png (2048x2048, 844K)

fuck off, china

Attached: 04-china-tiananmen-square-1989.jpg (450x330, 150K)

I don't have Steam either, nice try

Attached: _96969502_78b75efc-37fe-449f-944e-0fa30805a597.jpg (660x371, 47K)

wheres your proof? epic admitted they actively scans all your files, even non store related

Attached: 1548004558755.jpg (657x527, 38K)

I already have one spyware already installed , I don't need any more

>Thimbleweed Park
Game's alright but it gets shit later on, mainly with the story

Ever since the nerd girl arrived, the story went to shit. From the game being into a murder case mystery turned into breaking the 4th wall the game for no damn reason. All about being in a videogame and shit ruined it. If the game focused more with the 2 cops and the clown, game would be alright

Attached: 1427695873154.gif (250x208, 1.49M)

Wasn't this thread already made yesterday?

epic shill threads constantly get created

And guess what Valve shills do when Steam sales are on?

so people pay you to make these shitty comics? That's sad.

The epic store shills are fucking retarded, all they do is claim that Steam is just AS BAD. They haven't give a single reason to download that shitty spyware.

they talk about games on sale. no one cares what store you run. epic shill have clearly some steam complex, they just cant shut the fuck up about it

Hmm I wonder what Gabe's semen taste like.

Average Steam shill.jpg

Thimbleweed Park is what I expected Broken Age to be. Too bad about the ending.

They talk about various games, give out recomendations on what to buy and judge other people's carts, do you actually believe in anything you say at this point?

People could do that in Epic Store threads too you know

But they don't

all you do is shit on steam

Autistic people hate change with a passion.
Having to look at a different client every time they start a game is torture to them.

Because Steam shills like yourself shit up the threads.

>NOOOOO IT MUST BE STEAM

Attached: 1550533223514.png (207x244, 7K)

You could just ignore muh steam shills then and actually talk about the game you fucking moron

Heads up, Valve is paying people to shit on the Epic game store.

You got any proof of that?

I knew it. Nobody really could be such a fatass loser to just whine about competition to Steam's monopoly

get down mr president, chinks are invading us

let me know when epic store stops being a developer dicksucker and be a good storefront

All DRM services are cancer Epic shill

>What are some benefits the Epic store offers me as a consumer?
Free games every two weeks, regional pricing (including refunds if your region was not covered at time of purchase), store exclusives, no questions asked refund policy, occasional cheaper games, offline mode, plans for offering an optional customer support platform directly with the developers. Basically everything Steam does but without the cancer community features.

>All DRM services are cancer*
*Except Steam's

heheheheh *dabs on libtard epic users epic style*

And there's nothing stopping Epic from adding them eventually. Steam doesn't have a patent on user reviews and forums as far as I know.

>And there's nothing stopping Epic from adding them eventually
but they already exists, they are opt-in. epic probably wont change them because they are toxic. btw which games on epic store have reviews enabled?

Attached: 44960600520.jpg (400x460, 36K)

Think you meant more expensive games.

Free games are cool, regional pricing should be a must, half of their exclusives are games just pulled off from steam, refund policy is the same as Steam, Steam and GOG both often have sales offline mode isnt a feature, and an opt-in fucking customer support lmao

Are you seeing posts that don't even exist itt?

Petition to rename Epic Store to Eric Store in.

>Thimbleweed Park is free on the Epic Games Store
So what's the benefit over in just pirating it?

Winnie the Pooh.

>literal boomer dev
So, a good dev then? It's the zoomer devs that can't create good games.

>free literal who game that probably could have been pirated in 5 minutes
>download our chinese spyware for more free "games"!
advertising is against the rules OP

Steam users aren't afraid of Epi-

Attached: 1550719125527.png (361x164, 92K)

gaben is luv, gaben is life

steam is free of spyware and chinks

I played and beat it when it came out.

Attached: 1316310109492.png (493x402, 7K)

Why isn't it giving me a steam key? I don't want to install a new fucking launcher.

Is this your first time? This ain't humble store

Well I didn't

Finally got my Epic account deletion email.

Attached: animedance.webm (656x540, 2.9M)

Cry more

You'll never get to fuck her.

You never get to fuck 99.99% of women you see, what's your point?

I just checked the archive and this thread has been made identically 4 times in just a day. How are these literal shill threads allowed to stay up?

But I'm not crying, just feel dumb for opening an account for the free games when I could simply pirate them.

Mods and Jannies don't care, they'd much rather eat their tendies

What's wrong with you gamers? You get free games. What more do you want? Use Epic Game store today.

they care enough to delete that chink pasta withing minutes. i bet they are in browsing this thread counting their good boi points from epic

Attached: 1546038045370.jpg (250x250, 8K)

See

Pirating is illegal and you can and will go to prison for up to 20 years.

Oh no user, better download your shitty DRM now! You're pathetic.

Attached: 1511793912838.png (562x519, 38K)

Didn't get my pay this month from Valve so I'm not obligated to speak positive about steam anymore

you cant pirate a free software lmao

based.

Attached: up.jpg (253x18, 6K)

If you actually think this your absolutely retarded.

>229,49 GiB

Attached: GettyImages-519177308.jpg (1080x720, 240K)

It's a decent game that sadly will get panned because of ties to epic and zoomers who never played maniac mansion

Based seeder.

I enjoyed it and don't get the hate
It did what it set out to do which is a lot more than most AAA games these days
maybe the hurdle wasn't super high but it has decent voice acting, humor, and puzzles and that's really all you need in a point and click

Yea Forums loves GoG dunno what the fuck you're talking about.

>epic games store

nah

valve has shit themselves over the last few years but at least they aren't ran by the goddamn chinese equivalent of EA

>No Linux client

Nooope.

I'm happy to use every other store, it's just epic I won't touch because of the CCP connection.