What do they eat

what do they eat

Attached: 1541716742215.jpg (1297x1079, 411K)

Other urls found in this thread:

elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Katla's_Farm
loverslab.com/files/file/3024-pee-and-fart/
iol.co.za/dailynews/news/agriculture-ministers-profile-on-wikipedia-distorted-15971612
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Food, duh.

from where? it's the capital and i don't see a single farm, bakery, butcher, fisherman.

There is a farm to the south.
The can catch fish from the docks.
The rest comes from trade with the rest of Skyrim.

There's a theory that they're all actually ghosts

>fishing at a shipyard

Attached: 1520333582141.gif (359x202, 3.03M)

there's a fish market, what are you talking about? there is also a harbor and a shipping company you know, that ships stuff, like food

Crabs are recession proof!

your mom

They just have really long fishlines for their rods

>what is the East Empire Company

Pretty sure west of the docks to Dragon's Bridge is farms, there's a fish monger and meat vendor in town so they're hunting and fishing nearby. Supposed to he the trade hub of the province too so they're getting shipments from everywhere.

There's only like ten of them they dont eat that much

Ideally Solitude would be like 30 times bigger. All the Elder Scrolls games beside the first 2 have a scale much, much smaller compared to the lore. I think I heard somewhere that Tamriel is the size of Alaska but I cant confirm that.

What do they eat? it's the capital and i don't see a single farm, bakery, butcher, fisherman.

Attached: 592181552.jpg (800x532, 125K)

how do you equate a modern day industrial economy to medieval shit where you don't even see carriages on the roads

I don't think you understand the difference between medieval food industry and modern food industry.

farms and trade. all thought out by the masters of rpgs

There's a couple people fishing at the docks and Katja's farm, and there's an entire open air food market you mong.

Given the amount of NPC inside the Solitude, or any city in Skyrim, it's not impossible to imagine such small and shitty farms as those in fron of the Solitude are enough to feed 50 NPCs.

You are so clueless it hurts.

Attached: 1514363621332.jpg (153x179, 5K)

Didn't even Whiterun have multiple farms surrounding it? At least they made an effort there.

But a capital in this location is just beyond retarded. And then there is this one user talking about nearby "Katja's farm" feeding the whole city, laughing my cute butt off.

>At least they made an effort there.
They probably did it to make Whiterun "unique" and "quircky" lol, than actually to empathise existing economic structure.

Each other.

what do they eat

Attached: 1537076975072.jpg (600x646, 120K)

Lizard semen

yams and lots of them

Are you really comparing a modern day city to a medieval town you fuckin idiot?

Insect eggs

what does he eat

Attached: 1547136920628.jpg (800x570, 151K)

Pussy.

Money

Youre the one questioning the economics of a fantasy setting. How does everyone shit? I have never seen someone shit in the game. Therefore no one shits in Tamriel.

elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Katla's_Farm

>hurrr muh realism
>BUT WHAT ARE THEIR TAXES THOUGH???

literal autism

they magic in and magic out.

>fandom
>not UESP

Attached: 1474645744324.png (551x491, 261K)

Some first year philosophy going on here

Attached: 1550200061166.jpg (500x333, 28K)

literally just bug eggs and rice, and dunmerboos act like their culture is top tier

This

HOLY SHIT

>It just works, okay!

Fuck off, and fuck your shitty writing.

Classical and Hellenistic Athens were almost entirely reliant on outside food shipped in because their population was so large and the land of Attica was better suited to olives than grains

>lets puts hundred of tons of mass on a tiny arc of rock over the sea

Attached: 1547418373823.gif (1228x716, 511K)

Ya really shat down those troublesome questions.

Literally took a shit all over the guy you replied too. Heh, what a shiter.

Yeah, Tamriel is about equal in size to Alaska or Algeria.

Could have been a whole mountain under there that's corroded away by the sea over time. Maybe sea levels have changed, and the water was much higher in the past as well. I always figured that these were supposed to be ancient cities.

Most of the weight is not on the arc though.

that's a very precarious location to build a town on
literally asking for a disaster

>I don't understand magic

rule of cool

Attached: 151463321734.jpg (340x254, 12K)

>.gif
No fucking thanks

thats pretty small for a continent that has so many diverse biomes

Because Bethesda is retarded. Though it is gameplay limitations, still original Dagerfall was the size of Britain, therefor whole of Tamriel would be like 75% of Europe in size.

And neither do you, because there weren't farms in medieval cities. There's a reason why town squares are a thing.

shit because they're elves

dunmer immigrants

Everybody catches their own fish.

>A convenience shop, a bar, and two houses

Behold, the might Jarldom of Winterhold!

Attached: Winterholdcity.png (1466x844, 2.66M)

handouts because they're parasites

More like dungmer.

The first time I walked into Morthal, I saw that the Jarl sleeps in the same bed as her steward. Dropped the game right there

cmon dude it's literally said multiple times that most of it crumbled into the sea, you're literally dumber than bethesda writers rn

>the might Jarldom of Winterhold
Even in the game they say winterhold is shit and everyone just comes for the college

Hahaha you're right the cities in Skyrim are
so small haha :)

BTW NO LOLLYGAGGING xD

Attached: pol ruined 4chan.png (944x4013, 596K)

It's fine dude just don't build your city next to m*ges like

Haha fuck games for being unrealistic amirite let's rise up gamers vote trump with me gamers haha xD

>thinking video games are real

Attached: 1524849613196.webm (626x664, 482K)

Dawnstar is a much more egregious example of this

A 7-eleven, a bar and two straw huts do not constitute an independent fiefdom, this is ridiculous writing. There's no reason to have a Jarl, Dawnstar or Windhelm should just annex the area.

court wizards creates the food from spells

I like how you're conveniently ignoring the fact that there's a gigantic trading company beneath the city.

Kwama eggs and ash yams.

>ywn get to take a peek at thicc argonians butthole before she drops a hot turd on your face

Attached: 1a70dde54bf91c3df08cd4f43ac01ead.jpg (798x1200, 277K)

With whole 12 residents, they'll sustain the huuuuge population by eating skeever droppings and casting restoration spells on each other.

pre-order receipts.

>let us just live like shit in the middle of nowhere with only attraction for anyone even bothering to visit being the bunch of mages that don't even swear political loyalty to the Jarl instead of reurbishing, expanding, reinvesting and improving infrastructure to make the whole region of Winterhold be more economically and politically developed as well as alive

Yea... nice writing, they sure love their stockholm syndome at Bethesda, everything to justify as little effort as possible when creating a city. We could have had a quest line that would with each quest improve Winterhold and make it interesting and give it content. Instead we have example of Bethesdas work adittude, great...

The scale of the game is small, this is not news.

>Dunmer LITERALLY live off of bug eggs and shit potatoes
No wonder Ulfric kept them locked away in the foreign quarter

what do they eat

Attached: 1536690635706.png (1728x1080, 2.48M)

It's almost as if the entire fucking province is in the midst of a money sink of a civil war.

Games should have effort put into them. Especially games that promise to deliver vast immersive open worlds yet did it worse than previous titles in the series.

They eat Bethesda Calories. Magic calories out of thin air because Bethesda couldn't give them anything else.

food from the super market, like they said

Video games are real though, if they weren't, this thread, much less this board wouldn't even exist.

Scavenged 200 year old potato chips and Spam

god megaton makes me fucking mad, nothing about that """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""city"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" makes sense
you can't even apply rule of cool because it looks ugly and its existence is retarded

The magic hobo outside shits out pristine pre-war cereal boxes when fed purified water

>Living off of packaged food that spawns in the Supermarket for 200 years
Based African economics

Attached: 15533479.png (640x880, 540K)

>A convenience shop, a bar, and two houses

Sounds EXACTLY like a shitty college town in a shitty backwater country where people don't give a shit about college

rads

The more important question is how do they manage to power a huge jet engine in order to open the gates? Do they produce fuel for it? Who maitains it? Clearly is not the maintenance guy because he barely handles leaking pipes, and shows no indication of knowledge in advanced jet engines

Isn't there actually like a small settlement near the river where they hunt mirelurks for food?

This at least is explained by everything else that still works in all of the games in all of the series - nuclear powered cells that still work after 200 years.

Remember this game has nuclear powered sedans.

Bugs, Skyrim's full of them.

Not an argument.

>settlement
It's some old woman running a hotdog stand and her two(?) sons. So yes, it's a small hunting village by Bethesda standards

Ever considered where all the NPCs outside of towns live? Is there even enough houses in the game to represent where all the stormcloaks live?

Stormcloaks eat snow and shit in the woods, like Real Nords

Yes but imagine arriving at megaton and getting instantly BTFO by a huge jet engine blowing your eardrums and making you fall to the ground.

Seems like a good way to scare off retard tribals and raiders having bad trips.

loverslab.com/files/file/3024-pee-and-fart/

>scare off retard tribals
Good thing none of those exist in DC

God skyrim fuckign sucks.

Foods Ro Duh?

Vivec I wish I were there

Yes, with it's own 7 men and really important ice dessert mountain trade passages that no one ever travels, and with it's huge docks or a literal impassable ice sheets and a cliff.

Great, now put those 7 men that are probably homeless or live of Jarl paying the rent in in for them, to build themselves a house, perhaps even make one snowberry plantation while they are at it.

Yeah, good point, and where are all the damn iguanas.

>ice dessert mountain
Mountains made of ice cream? You've gone too far this time, Kirkbride!

To be fair to OP you go there like, once during the entire game. Does the loot even respawn? Without the economics of Skyrim mod that made pelts and other materials valuable depending on the region, that place is fucking worthless. Cool as heck, but worthless.

They pay rent to the bandits to sleep at their camps.

There is highly functioning Outlaw economy in Skyrim that everyone hides from Dragonborn who is genocidal maniac and a thief who wants to earn his money by killing off 70% of Skyrim popullation that are labeled as "bandits" to justify Dragonborns genocide.

Technically there are the Treeminders

Meanwhile in a total conversion made by a dozen autistic germans...

Attached: 933480_20190217160241_1.jpg (1920x1080, 617K)

shill fuck off

I honestly don't think Germans have souls

>.gif
You got me

a funny little blue fish starts swimming in from the right. it's a good jump, but not spooky.

They barely even qualify as a cult. Harold hasn't been in DC more than a single generation

A shipping corporation. They don't fish from those boats you retard.

Good point. In all the ES games, the majority of the population of any province consists of criminals, that the people living in the fortified towns are taking refuge from.

Fresh fish, straight from the fjords.

kill yourself.

>and two houses
HOLY SHIT

I thought they were husband and wife. Or he was smashing her daughter since she looks like the Jarl, but younger.

Attached: DzuaXqQUYAAgPIO.jpg (480x368, 12K)

We have. Not all Germans are ginger.

>medieval tech level
>sustaining a capital on one farm, a tiny fishing harbour, or trade (of food without refrigeration no less)
Good job OP, you got the brainlets riled up big time.

Attached: 1535309109163.jpg (662x900, 59K)

Aw, that's kind of heartwarming.

You're so retarded it hurts

>refrigeration

ice wraith teeth.

that, and salt, and you have food that keeps.

lol

uh what?

Do you not read any of the in-game texts, or even the wiki?
They get their meat from the freshly caught fish and import food from other holds, but they make up for it in mercantilism and other trades.

They’re also the first and best place to get any exotic items imported from other provinces, like Stros M’Kai Rum and whatever.

After playing that game, there was one thing that stuck with me, that was the amount of abandoned, ruined, unused etc... farms, mines, forts etc...

Truly the whole game has 2 villages and 1 city, so the game started to feel more and more barren the more I searched for life.

STILL BETTER THAN SKYRIM THO

Cringe.

So their trade consists of bunch of Khajits taking a stroll between cities?

What's the problem when the capital has like 30 people?

>he thinks Megaton has existed for 200 years
It has elderly people there who helped build the wall around it, it's not that old.

also, why do people keep saying medieval. it's magical, they can just use spells and magical items as preservatives. They don't even need fridges, there are spells and items that can freeze things.

>There is highly functioning Outlaw economy in Skyrim that everyone hides from Dragonborn who is genocidal maniac and a thief who wants to earn his money by killing off 70% of Skyrim popullation that are labeled as "bandits" to justify Dragonborns genocide.
Fucking kek

Attached: 1550206757154.png (697x680, 518K)

pussy

Attached: sdsadsa.jpg (1232x187, 36K)

Because ignoring realism in fantasy is the hallmark of a bad writer.

Yeah but if the entire setting was developed with how magic would change the circumstances of life we take for granted, it wouldn't look like skyrim does

i mean it's basically just a medieval style the game goes for, sort of, it's not literally based on medieval times, it just features swords and shields and the like and medieval aesthetics.

As well as magic since a frostbite spell is basic-bitch tier. Only the dumbest of the Nords (read, most the Stormcloaks) refuse to use magic in any capacity.

Seriously, what do the Stormcloaks do when grievously injured? Spam potions and pray to Shor?

Isn't explaining everything in fantasy called Sci-Fi?

I looked this up for a laugh and turns out it's fake.
iol.co.za/dailynews/news/agriculture-ministers-profile-on-wikipedia-distorted-15971612
Why do /pol/lies feel the need to spread lies?

And ignoring fantasy in favor of realism is the hallmark of a retard trying to argue stupid shit on the internet.

Fuck off Todd

Shut up and kiss each other you genre-opposed faggots.

Attached: Smug Dancing Bun.gif (378x310, 320K)

not really, magic is still something that is only used by a scarce few (mages), and it's not something everyone has an innate gift for or cares to use, so therefore they still need to use physical means.

because they have nothing of value to say

Are you fucking stupid?

A) They house the headquarters of the East Empire Company, the largest trading company in Tamriel.

B) In lore, caravans and ships go from city to city and city to small towns in their holds, like how there are supposed to be a handful of settlements and towns on the lake between Riften and Ivarstead, and the ships go from Riften through the settlements to Ivarstead and back to trade and drop goods.

In fact, if you have actually played the game, the owner of the Riften Fishery who goes by Bolli hires you to send a trade deed to the owner of the Silver Blood Inn in Markarth for shipments of fish. He even says that Markarth is the only city in Skyrim that he still doesn’t deliver fish to yet, at least before you send that deed.

*blocks ur path*

Attached: stasisrifle.jpg (1920x1080, 142K)

Restoration is the sole exception to the Nordic prejudice against magic.

You can even make your meat fresh for weeks just by grinding up some Ice Wraith Teeth. I’m sure that Ice Wraiths aren’t the only source of magical ice, quite literally everything in Tamriel has magickal potential.

>In lore
Opinion discarded. Keep your headcannon to yourself. I'll look for what is cannon in game.

That's an interesting and important question. What can you eat that just makes you kneel down instead of dying after being wrecked by the legendary hero wielding two swords?

Bethesda is full of retards.

They have magic, so tech does not matter. There are spells to make food durable.

the most logical assumption would be mole rat meat I guess

yeah, and it's not just fantasy, the es games are mythological, so therefore they're not meant to be taken entirely literally, that's where people miss the boat when it comes to beth games, they try to take the world seriously and literally as if it's a place that you actually inhabit separately from the game, it is a game.

They don't have cannons

>guys Bethesda isn't a buch of hacks!!! It's meant to be this way!!! Bethesda wrote it to be like this, there fore it's okay!!!

They have magic cannons and seriously fuck every npc with the incinerate spell. Buffed up cheating dicks with +300% magic regen, damn it.

t. lorelet

Try playing ES: Adventures Redguard and say that again.

dragon pussy

Popular cavediving locations have signs like this, it's really neat and spooky.

Thats not really true. Most Nords dont seem to really hate magic that much, just are a little cautious around it.

They don't have magic. The vast majority of people do not use magic. They do not claim magic as being part of their everyday lives. Magic exists for the player and a tiny selection of the population that doesn't interact with the rest.

You don't get to see the local Town Freezer Mage who keeps all the food fresh. You don't see mage traders who sell magical preservation goods. Neither of these are ever brought up in any capacity, so they don't exist outside the minds of people reaching for answers on internet forums.

Why does this look so much like GTA 4 texture wise

cummies :3

Attached: skyrim.jpg (808x524, 191K)

>Lokir: Rorikstead... I'm from Rorikstead
>go to Rorikstead
>he has no house there
>nobody there acknowledges him

What did Bethesda mean by this?

Attached: rorikstead.jpg (1910x890, 717K)

Attached: 1544968943170.jpg (589x419, 24K)

Attached: sdsd074.jpg (586x386, 37K)

this. Skyrim is clearly not trying to represent a realistic number of people. The biggest battles in the "war" going on include a couple dozen people for fucks sakes

It's a game, I mean all you need to do in chess is move one piece to represent a battle, why can't it be the same for a computer game, you don't have to see the legs of the horse move and the bloody fate of the pawns to get it.

The big patch of land is eating the small patch of land.

They scavenge the abandoned supermarkets

>everybody has same size penis as I do

Attached: file.png (589x419, 46K)

I'm going to go with the Occam's Razor explanation even then. Magic exists, it has utilitarian value and there would realistically be a market for its use, therefor, logically, it is being used. Unless Skyrim's populace is sister-bum-fuck retarded.

...Well.

>what do they eat
Dumb fantasy bullshit it just a patchwork of cliches derived from medieval European culture with zero understanding of what any of it means. If you look at the image you poster and agriculture jumps out as the most implausible thing then you're just repeating what you heard a youtuber say.

You're both idiots. She's just astounded of his intellect.

Attached: 1550766014791.jpg (589x419, 23K)

The majority of people in this world do not have the skills to develop refrigeration, yet we have widespread refrigeration.

Its extremely reductionist to imply magic would not be exploited in every possible avenue.

>Dawnstar in the mobile game is much bigger than the Dawnstar found in Skyrim
Surely there's a reason for this scaling thing besides "hurrr we here are Bethesda are retarded" right? Programming anons?

The time of phenotype is nigh.

Ever noticed that map looks like a testicle sitting inside the balls skin folds?

No

There's only one court mage per town, and they're all kind of tied up doing the jarl's bidding. I'd say it's more likely that alchemists deal in food preservation.

You're all mad, she's just happy to finally be in Italy.

Attached: 1550766014791.jpg (589x419, 78K)

>she's just happy to finally be in Italy.
I'm not. I was promised lots of pizza and Ezio looking people surfing the rooftops. All I got was gelato

Was it good gelato?

Slightly salty for some reason, but it certainly is better than gelato I tasted from other countries

that sort of thing would be fun.

Perhaps you should offer her some.

Attached: 1550766721635.jpg (589x419, 47K)

Yeah but it comes with a huge downside, traversing Enderal's hub city is a pain in the ass because of all the loading screens you have to get through. Kinda like the imperial city in Oblivion but worse.

Actually could make for an interesting side-quest. Then he excuses himself and says he actually meant some other place, no one heard of him from there either.
I'd go on but I don't want even the slightest change of helping fucker Emil out.

You can just use the signposts to teleport around the city

He seemed hesitant in the beginning. Maybe he lied for some reason or another, being a prisoner and all.

You're all fools. She's looking at food.

Attached: philly cheese.jpg (1280x1057, 304K)

>There's nothing in this cave worth dying for!
Sure thing, Mr Skeleton, but I WILL take your treasure

would have made for a good quest either way.

>point out any unexplained incoherency
>"it's magic lol"
and this is why I hate high-fantasy settings

It's honestly an interesting side-quest that could be set early on, before you have the world open up, either he has some dark past, maybe he's actually some important character in the lore but he's trying to lay low for some reason.
But knowing Emil, he'd fuck it up.

Its why I hate all fantasy and science fiction especially.

None of it makes any fucking sense because it can't happen niggers. Just go the magical realism or surreal horror route and accept or reject its abnormality.

Imagine being a brainlet about Skyrim, of all things

Yeah but you still have to go through the loading screens. In Skyrim, you have at least three: enter the city, enter the house you want to get into, exit. In Enderal, you have a few potential more loading screens depending on where you have to go, even with the signpost teleport.

Bethesda's frankenstein engine isn't built to support large cities or many NPCs on screen. Partly has to do with Skyrim being developed for last gen consoles, SSE is generally a lot more stable as is Fallout 4. That being said, they don't cut corners with the NPCs/locations from a technical point of view, like Ubishit or Witcher 3 does. Personally I forgive Bethesda's games a lot of flaws because they're pretty much the only studio that makes 'real' NPCs instead of the non-interactive randomly generated pseudo-NPCs a lot of other studios use.

Fpbp. Stupid fucking question desu

I bet you're on of those people who looks at large creatures in fantasy and goes "pfft, acschually that couldn't exshist becaushe of the schquare cube law, *snort'"

There are a lot of things wrong with Beth games, but complaining that one of the cities wouldn't realistically be able to be supported (in a game with magic bullshit) has to be the most retarded criticism of them all.

It's an entirely valid complaint because the worlds are meant to be reflections of an actual functioning universe, and Bethesda has taken this approach before when they weren't a lazy as fuck company appealing to non-RPG fans.

>in a game with magic bullshit
This has never been and never will be a valid deflection of criticism. Just because your setting has magic and fantastical elements doesn't mean you can ignore all internal consistency and logic. Being incapable of building a consistent and believeable world around the motifs of your setting means you're an awful fucking writer. Not that in Bethesda's case it's the writer's fault, since the entire company is completely amateurish.

Attached: 1522334187059.jpg (638x356, 120K)

Have you considered that it's a joke?

>without refrigeration
what a surpsise that a fucking retard uses a wojak to make his point.
did you forget there's magic in skyrim? specifically ice magic? you are thick.

There's like 20 mages in skyrim total. You think every household has a dedicated secret freezermage or something?

nothing because you didnt buy his fucking game

except there are spells in the game that involve shooting icy air out of your hands, as well as a clear, readily available source of ice.

No, but every town does, and even if you're not a mage, you can just buy freezing ingredients from the local alchemist. Also, what about firemages to keep everyone warm. Every inn should have a firemage to roast the guests while the bard sings.

Video game characters don't need to actually eat, they're just computer code. Holy shit you're autistic

t. programmer who knows how games actually work internally

yeah, i mean it's a tundra, it can't be hard to preserve food in an icy tundra. Not to mention all the salt that's available.

I mean I don't really even get why people are whinging about refrigeration in a fucking cold north setting
MOST OF SKYRIM IS LITERALLY COATED IN ICE AND SNOW

We are crab people now!

yeah, it is a fridge.

that's irrelevant to that trade issue he was talking about.
how the average guy keeps his fish fresh is a problem anyone would face regardless of if it was acquire via trade.

just hack some ice of the nearest glacier or shovel some snow. buy some salt from the alchemist.

>How the average guy keeps his fish fresh is a problem anyone would face regardless of if it was acquire via trade.
Yeah, it sure sucked that we just had to throw food away in a few days back before refrigerators existed.
If only salt and a cold climate existed so we could have had a way to preserve our foods before refrigerators :(

What do they eat?

Attached: venice.jpg (1242x848, 316K)

Why did they build a town around a volatile nuclear bomb?
Why do they pray to this volatile nuclear bomb when all it does is give them radiation sickness?
Why has the religion centered around praying to a volatile nuclear bomb in this one specific town spread from Washington S.C to Boston in Fallout 4?
Why does the rich entrepeneur want to detonate the volatile nuclear bomb when his home is like a ten minute walk away and the resulting radiation will probably melt his face off?

Is it some fag from YT posting clickbait with wild remarks based on nothing that concluded this?
Retarded regardless.

Attached: 1530395657055.webm (600x1062, 494K)

keked and almost checkd

>there's like 15 NPCs in Solitude
You could probably feed everyone there with the mosquitoes alone line they do in Africa. The real question is how the fuck did a couple dozen people build an entire city?

all I've seen is some niggas eating bread
and maybe after doing a little dance and drinking they eat the goblets, because you cannot find them in their inventory anymore

well, they've got East Empire Company importing stuff from everywhere and Dragonsbridge. Honestly the cities in skyrim are pretty awful

The bomb that the people of the church of atom worship is metaphorical for deluded demonic worship of destructive notions and ideas. That you the player have the power to disarm or arm the bomb is profound. Video games are a means of expression and people complain that the world doesn't make sense on literal level. All arguments against bethesda's writing are invalid.

Fallout 3 is deus ex level of storytelling.

Fish? I dunno. There's fish in the marketplace.

why are there absolutely zero cranes to lift the goods from the docks to the city

or do they really pull everything up the road/stairs by hand

Steamboiled Mudcrabs and Crème Brûlée

Attached: creme.jpg (590x590, 87K)

The real question here is how the fuck that city hasn't collapsed, especially considered it's been there since forever.

Attached: 2ae5cafe-ef3f-11e6-8960-2c6b8565de23_1280x720.jpg (980x551, 290K)

it's supported by imperial strength.

a wizard did it

>what is internal consistency

Video games do exist, therefor they are real.

it's basically a sea stack, so the surviving stone must be a basalt or granite and pretty much indestructible.

MOON FUCKING SUGAR ALL DAY NWAH

Children

ah, this dunmer is dumbstruck by the great works of the imperials.

Attached: White_gold_tower2.png (506x805, 501K)

Motherfucker the city has 20 people and it only takes like 2 in game days to travel to the other side of the country. They can get food from any farm in the game.

Who cares? Game would still be shit even if it was plastered with farmland and pastures.

Stop hiding the good stuff

Attached: 1548180659059.jpg (2448x4152, 575K)

that tower was built by ayyleid

lol

Not interested in discussing how realistic things are in a fantasy game w/ talking dragons and ghosts.

What do they eat

Attached: DDH.jpg (1280x720, 122K)