What does Yea Forums take to read through books

Attached: 59dabf8b-c31c-492e-b517-c77125d583db-min.png (3897x3246, 1.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

darknetlive.com/rcsources/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Caffeine and nicotine

caffeine, weighted calisthenics, and a cold shower.

I do not understand the purpose of the coloured segments which appear arbitrary, and what is meant by negative probability?

Attached: Blood.jpg (980x980, 180.91K)

the sober mind is a powerful mind. Cultivate it.

>doing math
For real?

Obviously you never studied math beyond calculus.

Attached: 2ED9807C-3370-43E2-93AD-1B737F03CA49.jpg (3897x3246, 1.93M)

math is fucking fun bruv!

Unironically it is like discovering incontrevertibly that God exists and he is good. Not kidding.

Definitely the 40 Hz light flicker. I have all the ballasts in my apartment set to this frequency. My magnum opus nears completion. Wait for me.

Caffeine only.

I suck at math. One of the reasons I got so deep into humanities is how shit I am at STEM. Have I been missing out on enlightenment?

>Doing math
Will this really fix my ADHD??

I take doing math. When reading you need to keep your mind sharp by doing quick equations (7×7=49, 30÷5=6, etc.)

Where can i get some of that ching chong bing bong medication near the top right??

I will be honest; mathematics has been utterly enjoyable and provocative to me and my view of nature. In school I couldn't care less, and just hated the work, until I one day decided I didn't want to be the retard who was scared of numbers and decided I wanted to be good at it.

Math is the only thing you will ever need and want from STEM. Yes, you have been missing out. Refresh yourself on elementary level mathematics, then pick up some good dover math textbooks and begin enlightenment.

All philosophy springs from geometry. Plato learned philosophy from Pythagoras, the triangle guy. If you don't know geometry you actually aren't learning humanities, just repeating the words of those who do know.

>Alcohol megadose
>Bottom right
What?

The pure fucking seethe of alcoholic psychosis will open your mind to the absolutely near possibility of death, and the regret of having lived your life in a haze. My best writing is done with a tremendous hangover fueled with nicotine and caffeine.

This. Same for me.
user, stop being a kid and pirate a Maths or STEM uni textbook and autistically go through that. If it's too difficult go back to highschool text books and watch videos. Not associating that shit with class and exams is the antidote to sucking at concrete learning.

Gotta go, but wish you luck; I highly recommend trying it out. Try proving a theorem by yourself, it is rather satisfying.

Why are you so surprised?
Yes. True math has nothing to do with the pop garbage you see in videos, nor competing in competitions.
True math is more like Perelman: Spending years working on a problem and writing hundreds of pages rigorously proving something for something to be false or true.
All of the kids who took part in those competitions and now work as mathematicians can attest to the fact that mathematical research is nothing like those, nor like math in school.

Math is great but it's ultimately just a tool for philsophy and science. It's not going to reveal the secrets of the universe to you but It can help.

Where have all the mathematicians been on Yea Forums? We need more high mathematics discussion.

That is, if you survive the overdose lmao

are you kidding
hardly anyone here has done more than calc II

50/150/50mg ECA stack daily
600mg test weekly
300mg tren weekly
200mg dbol weekly

>stack
lay off the productivity blogs, chadwick

go back to /sci/ you fucking faggots

>No fap somehow changes your life less than an alcohol megadose, cocaine and krokodil, just like MDMA
>Either a vegan or a carnivore diet are outclassed by LSD microdoses

Doing math? How is that so life changing,
I'm taking calc 2 now and I don't feel or function any differently from when I wasn't doing math (started out as a philosophy major).

mid 20s with adhd here. i eat well, get plenty of sleep, work out + have the luxury of a good work/life balance. generally speaking my health is the best it's been in years but i will never, ever reach the sheer level of psychological/intellectual acuity i experienced in the first 2-3 months of prescribed dexies. legitimately felt like i was living life on god mode

Looking up some of this stuff and wtf are peptides? Just from a cursory glance over what people are saying about them they seem almost like video game stat boosts.

everything there is a vidya boost

How am I supposed to get hold of these things in England I'm not cool enough to know any drug dealers.

chains of amino acids. Either very good or very bad for you. They aren't really natural supplements but nevertheless the closest to "inserting code" into your body directly, as opposed to plain supplementation of minerals, etc. They usually target a very specific processes.
drug dealers don't care about peptides. You need to pretend to be a biologist working on a rat study

I was talking about amphetamines. Dexies and adderal.

darknetlive.com/rcsources/

#
How do I learn to use this shit without risk of incriminating myself or getting scammed?

Dealing with that shit is the only way unless you have the balls to convince a doctor to prescribe it to you. I personally ever only managed to get Ritalin prescribed

but to answer your question, make sure to get tracking on your package. Untracked stuff almost always gets "lost" somehow

use your fucking brain you piece of shit coal black nigger mongoloid son of a whore

Have you had anything published?

I am neither black or a nigger.

sorry my finger slipped
you should start by downloading tor and getting the hang of pgp encryption

I think they mean not being a broke retard

>i need drugs to read through books
You need a diagnosis.

Any cognitive applications for that?

Calc 2 is literally basic stuff. Analysis is some strong stuff.

>calc 2.
yeah dude. so hard and advanced.

>tfw I thought this was a political compass

The chart didn't specify what "doing math" is dipshit.
Why would it be the really difficult stuff anyway? If someone's got that far already they clearly don't need any brain altering drugs or experiences, they're smart enough as is.

Please elaborate.

>alcohol megadose
kek

Just water for doing math.

Attached: finished-coffee-and-cigarette.jpg (1920x1440, 501.22K)

Take it easy on the analysis bro. You can die from overdosing on that shit.

calc 2 is solving different kinds of integrals and classifying series. Calc 3 you learn about the fundamental theorem of calculus in n dimensions, and learn the language that's used to describe and work with fields, most notably electricity and magnetism, and if you've ever heard of quantum field theory then you can use your imagination from there

Honestly I'm not far from that point.