Write What’s On Your Mind /wwoym/

eyo what's on that sexy mind of yours

Attached: 1649327759253.png (746x1326, 1.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CduA0TULnow
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/lip-fillers-are-taking-over-but-should-we-be-worried-about-tweakments_uk_5dc01694e4b0615b8a962d12
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do NOT have sex, dear friends. Resist the temptation of those poisonous holes, they devour all your talents and dreams.

Attached: 1646301890849.jpg (2528x2916, 1013.71K)

Rei Ami is a rip off artist but she's hot in that one Snowcone song

And on the first day Lucifer created woman and he saw that there was no need for further damnation.

good morning gentlemen.

Attached: pussy is so much worse.jpg (1000x467, 57.16K)

Rei Ami is great and so is Audrey Nuna

Ah yes, “szkh”

Her songs are OK but forgettable and not original at all. Her aesthetic is just subverting her cute Asianess with hyper sexuality which feels cheap to me. But she's not bad, just very average.

To understand Rei Ami you need to understand more about her life. She lived in a very Christian household and felt insufficient and always blamed for things and told she'd go to hell. So she has some sort of split personality/aesthetic (that's why she's attached to her gemini sign): one is her younger sad and insecure self and the other is her trying to silence that self and be a "bad bitch". Where it gets interesting is that she sort of developed a vague god complex and would like to be worshipped just as a reaction to her religious household. So in her "bad bitch" personality she created a sort of narcissism (that she's ashamed of) but her music allows her to think of herself as someone great (greater than the God that was forced upon her as a child). When you get the right perspective, her music becomes more than forgettable and mediocre because it's a very good representation of who she is.

On the other hand, Audrey is a Christian who maintained her faith because her parents were supportive. That's why Audrey is more coherent in her aesthetic, because she doesn't have to fight with herself. They're both interesting and their music is made more interesting by their life stories and their personalitites.

Yea Forums what kinos will make me feel?

Attached: B6F454DF-4055-412E-B924-B0BC9BB83F90.jpg (1933x719, 236.02K)

Billie >>> the rest of zoomer roasties

Attached: 1627600157880.webm (576x1024, 2.96M)

bruh

I love Rei Ami. Her songs are great. My favorites are Ricky Bobby and Mac&Cheese.

Attached: c2d07179d391798f9744595b3610b21a.jpg (716x1080, 96.48K)

Logic is over...

Attached: Wittgenstein2.jpg (414x335, 16.31K)

for jews it never even started

>da juice!

Attached: 1647589679474.png (1636x853, 197.12K)

>want to year my cute bow headband
>headbands give me headaches

Attached: 1626096932831.png (624x416, 205.95K)

why would this be interesting

Ok so why don't we just create companies that sell nothing for high prices so we can profit from economic growth without hurting the planet and won't get fucked over by other countries strong economies instead of trying to change our economic system?

Christ

NFTs?

How about a gangbang, slut?

china will never be numba one because no one will ever bother to learn reading chinese. they will always have to use english

Those are ruining the environment with high electricity usage

Conversations with my roommate are so tedious. He's nice but we have nothing in common, so our conversations just go in circles. I feel bad because I would be perfectly happy just existing in silence 90% of my life but I can tell that he likes to chat and have a conversation so I try my best. I can't wait until I can live alone.

Because it shows the interactions between art, humans, and divinity.

they give me headaches too

I don't think it does.

You now remember from middle-school chemistry that by weight, water is mostly oxygen.

How so?

youtube.com/watch?v=CduA0TULnow

I miss college, purely for the aspect I could walk, bike, take reliable public transit, and in general just feel more connected to the community there.

The suburbs are truly hell, maybe I should get a job in the city.

dout dosent have a b in it and 'you and i' is fake

regret is on my mind

we live in a simulation created by an AI but not like the matrix

I have the ability to legitimately cancel a local minority religious community, and permanently limit their ability to do business in the area (think Hasidic Jewish and you aren't far off). Have the receipts on some real vile shit that happened from the 70s to now. Thinking about publically exposing them.

Not sure why I'm thinking of doing this. Justice? Revenge? Because I can? I wouldn't get any benefit out of it. Not sure how to approach this. Do we have an obligation to expose immoral behavior? Or am I just thinking about doing this for selfish reasons

Attached: 1642002381598.jpg (480x360, 12.64K)

Also thinking of waiting for the economy to downturn in the next year or two to really go for the coup-de-grace and completely restrict their flow of money when they are most vulnerable.

The fuck is the matter with you?
Make the links. This thread has nothing to do with the other!

PREVIOUS THREAD

Attached: 0815DD8C-427C-4900-800B-8BFCAE58C99B.png (750x653, 750.62K)

Dogs look like their owners

Some people don't ever think about the future and ignore uncertainty while I'm here, sitting just next to them and being drilled by stress.
It's like I don't belong in this world. I keep making plans for everything. I automatically assign malevolent intent to anyone or anything that has to do with selection. Work selection, opportunities selection, everything that has to do with ways to get money and ultimately comfort is constantly being churned inside my head. Writing a CV or talking to someone important that can decide my fate is always a game of wits between me and the job boss demon in my mind. I bet I'd fear about losing my job if I ever find one as I live in constant fear of finding myself destitute.

I live in fear. I'm a pessimistic, paranoid near-schizo idiot. When will I ever enjoy life?

One more day until its socially acceptable for me to drink my sorrows away

Something about self representation through aesthetics as a response to upbringing. Wish these analyses coukd take into account how much of those dispositions are inborn desu

I wish people were content to not talk

It's over

Attached: 1646187481415.jpg (600x600, 109.1K)

>t. Oversocialized
Truly a lesser life form

Im truly hopeless about my future and economic prospects. Suicide seems like the best solution with each day.

No wait! It started back up again.

Attached: 22432B23-DB49-4818-A32E-47C2EBBCAEED.jpg (750x1334, 158.87K)

She looks off. Not sure what it is.

Bourgie upbringing

Attached: 0816AF7C-68D3-4926-9824-62FEDCE77EE9.jpg (893x1269, 269.29K)

I see nipple

Not sure why I agree with you but I also feel like I can smell rich cunt just by looking at them

Not sure exactly what it is, they all take selfies and use social media 24/7 but rich girls radiate that they live in a bubble somehow

Thats a man isn't it?

You should do it, justice is a virtue.

The fashion industry was trying to get women to wear more sheer tops a few years ago. In light of the legality of going topless, they thought this was the time. Only the most daring did it, but most girls contented themselves with visible pocky nips, and piercings.

Oh yeah. Total bubble. Rapunzel doesn’t want saved.

No.

Attached: 254B2114-A706-42F2-A608-72EA35839B2B.jpg (2048x1538, 444.53K)

Thats definitely a man. It has an Adams Apple.

>letting jews steal from your country

my brain has been balkanized

>20186294
>I SEE THING NOT THERE!

Its right hereTell us it's name user. Go ahead.

Still not a male throat, user.

Attached: CD14AC3F-2F0E-4663-A44A-AD62DA7022A1.jpg (1080x1440, 373.03K)

What's that mean?

It's not a man, it's a severely bogged woman like most young whores who get 5 seconds of attention on social media.

huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/lip-fillers-are-taking-over-but-should-we-be-worried-about-tweakments_uk_5dc01694e4b0615b8a962d12

>It’s hard to know just how many people are going under the needle in the UK, because non-surgical cosmetic treatments are not regulated. But surgeons anecdotally report an increase in clients seeking out this work. Consultant surgeon Niall Kirkpatrick, a member of the British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS), says demand is increasing for lip fillers in particular, “especially in the young 18-24 year age group”.

>the use of Botox (and other brands of anti-wrinkle injections) is up 3% since 2017 in the US – or 845% since 2000.

>“It’s the celeb and influencer impact on social media that initially got me into it,” says Nadine of her own tweakment habit. “I think my interest in lip fillers started when Kylie Jenner started posting with her new plumped lips all over social media and Instagram. Obviously I had tried over-lining mine previously, but I knew that she’d had further work. I would never have considered it before.”

>Most dermal fillers used in the UK contain a natural substance called hyaluronic acid that is injected into the area being treated, which is then massaged. The treatment usually takes less than 30 minutes to complete. It’s this ease and the relative cheapness of the fillers that is driving demand, says Niall Kirkpatrick – combined with developments in the injections themselves.

>Some women who’ve had tweatments report only positive impacts on their wellbeing. Rebecca, 28, from London, had Botox for the first time nine months ago and says she feels more confident as a result.

>“I frown naturally all the time, even in my sleep, so I’ve always been quite concerned with developing a very deep frown line – which is happening – so I took the plunge,” she says. ”I didn’t notice a huge difference regarding body image [after the treatment], but I fretted over it less when I looked in a mirror and liked the way I looked in photos much more.”

Pity the roastie, in five more years botox and "minor tweaks" will be normal for teenagers

Male gaze

Male gazelle

It’s moids who socially pressure young insecure women into cosmetic surgery.

No, it's me.

You’re the moid