Are you excited?

Are you excited?

Attached: image (2).jpg (1296x2000, 228.23K)

will dan schneider be exposed?

It is kind of an interesting concept desu

he is extremely powerful. they can't touch him.

look at the fucking paws on her. gigantic. terminal case of manhands. kinda sexy

he's got brad pitt on his side...

Attached: head-of-the-class-abc-tv-series-1986-1991-a-1986-episode-with-from-left-dan-schneider-brad-pitt-leslie-bega-2AF0EJT.jpg (1300x972, 159.13K)

The 90s were bad energy

Oh no...

try 1986 fren

28$?!?!

just another retarded case of retro-huffing. old paperbacks (which the cover is supposed to emulate) had prices printed on the front to advertise what a good deal they were. but this is a hardback

the 90s was the most positive time in human history you poo poo dolt

Yeah. One of the reasons being the cover art, I like the confetti shreds in the urn. A celebration of death leading into her new life. I also am curious to read about how going from a life of entertainment and fame to just freedom as a no one was what ended up being fulfilling. I don’t care who she is.

Jennette McCurdy raped me when I was a guest star on iCarly.

ya for sure, id eat her pussy also.

I was born in 97 so I’m not the best authority on the 90s, but idk. Something about the 90s just seems dark and lonely. Buffalo ‘66, Leon the professional, True Romance, the matrix, all boost a dark, dingy look & feel

I’m sure she’d do the same for you user

Girl interrupted and Donnie darko are dark and gritty as well

>boost
You want to talk like a moolinyan, we'll send you to slip and fall school

It was a time of racial harmony before everything got fucking crazy, people were semi accepting of gays but not of the pure insanity of the homosexual today, woke politics werent that bad. Television was pretty decent, movies were pretty cool, music was.. alright, I dunno. Its after basically.. 2010 that everything went really batty, but the 90s was sweet.

thanks

>I was born in 97
you have to be 18 to post here.

girl interrupted is syupy oscarbait schlock
>racial harmony
lol

I can legally toss your grandpa’s salad

they deleted me

I was a bit older when I Carly came out, but she was the funniest on the show.
After reading up on her and her mom I kinda am hyped for it. It could be a great tell all telling people to fuck themselves, or bait for dummies like use to read and find out that its just a self heal book.

Either way Im probably going to read it and be disappointed either way

user he's 25

On the contrary, the 90s was the last time humanity existed because internet wasn't a thing yet. People who never experienced a world without internet are doomed.

>JEANETTE PUT THAT GUN AWAY LET BRAD PITT HANDLE THIS
>HE OWNS BRAD PITT

Attached: 2D016DD9-FF05-4F84-B9CD-4067ADBA5A2E.png (1792x828, 3.13M)

>$28 for that
Guess I’ll wait until the local library has it

user, 1997 was 32 years ago

Hope she goes into detail on how it felt to have her tight cunt destroyed by Andre Drummond's 9 inch BBC every night

Attached: file.png (600x893, 1.03M)

>time of racial harmony
>LA Riots
This doesn't discount the 90s being sweet but lol

the hilarious thing about this guy is that she broke up with him for being too nice and thoughtful after her mom died, which dried her pussy up

Bruh what happened to her? She was hot as shit in the Nickelodeon days but she looks like a 40 year old substitute teacher on that cover.

>mother was extremely overprotective but meant it good
>mother dies
>rebels against mother, has sex
>immediately get nudes leaked

She's hot, but I really doubt she's a good writer.

I don't read books written by women

her mother molested her

>these specifically grungy and anti-status quo movies I saw have shaped my view take me seriously

I pity humanity’s lack of perspective

She got famous, realized it was baloney, and now lives her life as a substitute teacher.

Not really. Her mother did a gyn check up once. Women are recommended to do them once a year. Why let a stranger do this?

Her claim is that she did them constantly and didn't let her shower alone. That's pretty fucked up.

I wouldn't do them my self of course but this is clearly not molestation

She did more than that but I think on a teenage girl it absolutely is, especially if there was any element of non-consent.

Her head looks huge lol

She is shaped like a black woman

idk what you mean by semi accepting of course, but you should go back and watch classic Simpsons and count up how many times simply being gay is a punchline. It's a LOT.
>Bart's comet is about to kill everyone
>Kent Brockman goes on the air knowing it's the end of days
>"the following is a list of people who are gay"
It's not funny unless you are working under a cultural assumption that being outed is really bad, whereas today people are making up ways to be semi gay in order to fit in. I don't read zoomer hit pieces but I would be shocked if there weren't hundreds of articles about this online. I think the jokes are funny but most of the country identified with Homer when John Waters came to town. Also
>racial harmony

Attached: 1428899198465.png (522x493, 410.82K)

Probably for a different kind of abuse than you're thinking of. But part of the reason why she's glad her mom died is that her mom didn't let her shower alone and regularly consisted physical examinations to make sure she wasn't growing out of being a child star into an adult. If you're into that.

>make sure she wasn't growing out of being a child star into an adult
More like she wasn't fucked by Dan.

wrong and even if you were right they were a hell of a lot better than now.

No her mom wanted her to eat very little so she'd stay looking young and sellable. She's like 5'1 and that's probably due to early eating disorder. Iirc though she was one of the ones that had to bind down her boobs like Judy Garland.

I still think a vagina check is a virginity check. Especially if she says she had sex for the first time 1 week after her moms death.

In later seasons she had big boobs while Carly was flat. Maybe she bind them down in the first season

Attached: why-icarly-s-jennette-mccurdy-quit-acting-because-of-her-mother-s-abuse.jpg (591x900, 75.66K)

>Drake and Josh

That's my assumption as well, and I imagine she also was obsessively anti-masturbation.

Are women even human?

time to go to bed grandpa

I'm 21.

> you are working under a cultural assumption that being outed is really bad,
But it still is. Lmao faggot!

Time to go have your cock lopped off and post pictures of it in a jar on your online journal where your friends click "Nice" and "I like that" on some of your journal entries, faggot.

lmao

have counselling