Name a more blackpilling book on society

Name a more blackpilling book on society

Attached: The-Manipulated-Man-Vilar-Esther-9781905177172.jpg (246x375, 15.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nEnklxGAmak
selfdefinition.org/psychology/Esther-Vilar-The-Manipulated-Man.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i don't read pathetic incel literature so i wouldn't know

>pathetic incel literature
The author is a woman you fucking retard

so? try using your brain, little guy.

I wish I could meet a girl who can manipulate me, especially if she's hot.

Attached: Better Never To Have Been.jpg (900x1200, 112.49K)

You first Stupid simp

Tell your mom to use less teeth the next time she comes over.

pic related

Attached: 349257[1].jpg (255x400, 8.25K)

Same, I have too much autism for a w*man to try and use emotions to manipulate me, I immediately stop giving her attention that she wants and she starts seething

I watched this guy debate Jordan Peterson and he came off as a complete retard. All his arguments were sentimental and Peterson kept asking him to quantify 'something, anything at all'

genuinely pushed me further left than anything else and completely shifted my views on society, so a pretty strong blackpill. Heteronormative society and institutions exist to basically perpetuate capitalism and we all fall under that weight, gay people but also straight people are oppressed by the gender expectations (men need to get a wife and whatever and women have to meld themselves into wives) but the whole point is to consume and make more babies (future consumers). This is related to gay stuff/it’s queer theory because gay people inherently transgress the capitalist machine by not being able to have babies, having sex for pleasure (called death drive). All I did was pick this up to see what queer theory was about and now I’m a fucking Marxist. It’s honestly pretty racist and talks a lot about gay stuff, but the gems are in there.

Attached: E4603557-17AA-4BA6-AF9B-C337E12F5685.jpg (550x855, 23.67K)

You want a real blackpill? Your mother will die in her sleep tonight unless you reply to this post.

god I hate this fucker.

I disagree. in fact homosexuals shouldn't vote because they don't perpetuate life on life's terms.

(You)

Attached: 747e18fca26922a6cf7a5f2f6fc6d0af.jpg (594x816, 95.69K)

Attached: 1642997732245.jpg (640x592, 60.8K)

I enjoyed reading this one; it definitely made me rethink some of my actions and attribute a lot to conditioning. The book states that all men will inevitably worship their wife as a god because men are intelligent enough to understand existential dread and women are so dumb that they get caught up in societies bullshit. It doesn't say anything about the man who overcomes this inane search for meaning and just enjoys the ride. Perhaps this is what it mean to be 'Chad'?

Attached: 1620864822260.jpg (326x440, 46.69K)

Why don't misogynists take the gaypill?

Attached: trad-twinks.jpg (900x750, 152.18K)

women have ruined the gay community too. Greek love is almost non-existent in the modern world, because it pisses off women

>misogynists
This is how to label the normal condition/reality today

Attached: 65.jpg (2000x1330, 226.93K)

Also it's from 1971. Amazing how conditioned you are!

>the whole point is to consume and make more babies
Every country wants a higher birthrate dumbass. Of course a leftoid thinks that's just about muh capitalism.

It seemed a little out of date when I read the first couple chapters

quads

no

Sunovvabitch

But capitalists are just as happy to replace the native consumers with immigrants and the left allies with them on this. All open borders lefties are useful idiots for corporations.

Capitalism is just a stand-in for nature/civilization in your analysis.

It honestly makes me wonder why people like Schopenhauer and Benatar haven’t necked themselves yet.

Going to give it a watch. How’s Peterson here though? All the comments in the YT video says he’s unbearable and irritating but I’d like to see if they’re correct.

Benatar is only trying to trick the goyim

Attached: 1622569392944.jpg (640x637, 63.22K)

>the manipulated man is a woman

>so? try using your brain, little guy.

Attached: apgRvXEXiEs.jpg (2218x2122, 261.95K)

Ok

He is irritating but only because Benatar doesn't understand his questions so he keeps repeating them. No one in the comments seems to know that you need to use some form of measurement if you want to prove your thesis. Honestly, only watch it if you want to lose a few iq points

This book blackpilled me on why humanism (which Gray claims is just an outgrowth of Christianity) will inevitably annihilate the planet, and there is basically nothing we can do about it. Transhumanism is a cope, communism is a cope, we’re all fucked and any kind of optimistic teleology is just a way for us to deny the inevitable. But it’s also kind of meditative and weirdly consoling.

Attached: 5D4B68C7-AB68-4082-BC7E-E254F1A4D891.jpg (1542x2325, 435.8K)

>But it’s also kind of meditative and weirdly consoling.
I find this to be the case with a lot of pessimistic philosophy. Being liberated from copes is very cathartic

Attached: GrubHub.webm (640x480, 2.58M)

What existential dread?

We're all gonna die anyway and the points don't matter

stop

Well I'm really sensible to the men cause and I try as much to be supportive and kill the hypergamy and all that women bullshit
So I've tried reading it but it's too crappy for my taste. Feels like a lot of personal opinions summed up together without any deep thinking or reliable proof.
Sure some exemples are great but it's a gold ore in a sea of shit.

between women and men, its all personal opinions.

fp didn't mean the author, fp meant the losers who will have a group-wank over this
boohoo I'm miserable so everybody else has to be miserable too, this shall be my triumph! Pity none of the kids that bullied him in primary school will ever read his poisoned revenge pamphlet
pretty sure they guy you replied to meant the other meaning of manipulation
pic rel
dunno, it would unironically make them more manly than they are rn
this, show us one culture or civilization that didn't
it can be quite liberating, unless you're a weakling, and choose to remain one. lift in the face of the eternal void

Attached: DangerDog.jpg (1000x898, 193.11K)

well I'm sure he's just a tad too deterministic for my taste but whatever.

>Capitalism is just a stand-in for nature/civilization in your analysis
A brief summary of a book on Yea Forums =/= analysis. Read the book. You couldn’t swap in nature for capitalism (natural selection existing doesn’t mean we’re being coerced by nature to have kids, nature is not building systems to enforce or thriving on human baby making), and in terms of “civilization” that’s pretty vague. Like I said before this is just a summary of what I got from it; the book is a book and obviously has more context.

>gay people inherently transgress the capitalist machine by not being able to have babies
How is spending more on luxury items 'transgressing the capitalist machine'?

Shut up.

>Muh society
You are insane if you think you're any different from the _insert whatever group name_.
Sometimes I wonder if the delusional shit that I see coming from the west is genuine, or is it just some sort of an elaborate act, an inside joke.

> gay people inherently transgress the capitalist machine by not being able to have babies
Except the LGBT community is pandered to by corporations more than any other minority group. I haven’t read the book obviously but this sounds quite outdated and overly simplistic. Alongside the gay rights movement we’ve seen is the birth of an entirely new market that sustains itself on and through queer culture- just think of how many corporations pay for floats at pride parades with banners reading “we’re on your side”. Capitalism doesn’t exclusively depends on heteronormativity to reproduce itself- in fact in recent years it has expanded to incorporate elements of queer culture into mainstream consumption (just look at the success of a show like Ru Paul’s Drag Race). Nothing is sacred or forbidden to capital and that includes homosexuality

>natural selection existing doesn’t mean we’re being coerced by nature to have kids,
We are, indirectly. Systems that encourage reproduction are more likely to succeed.

Doesn't Schopenhauer basically make the same argument, but without the effeminate cringe?

The Assgloblins of Auschwitz
Can't believe Germans would murder 6 million Jews with fart gas

> Sometimes I wonder if the delusional shit that I see coming from the west is genuine, or is it just some sort of an elaborate act, an inside joke.

It’s both desu, it started as ironic but now it’s real

>We are, indirectly.
No you're not. You can live and die a full life without ever having a child and you're no more or less human. Natural selection only exists in the context of reproduction/offspring. This is different from institutions that actively tell you to have kids or pervade the idea of marriage. What you're saying is similar to saying that your LSAT score matters after college, yeah it matters if you become a lawyer but you can live a full life without having taken the LSAT.
in the same way a black person can discriminate against a black person or a poor person can vote for a corrupt greedy man into power, the mindsets that people have can be different or entirely illogical. honestly it's hard to see how gayness is anticapitalistic at first, and plenty of gay men are capitalists, but that does not mean that gayness in and of itself is capitalist. homosexuality is the anticapitalistic thing that transgresses "the system", heteronormative society, not whoever the homosexual is as a person.
Yeah I mean you need to keep in mind that this came out well before the gay rights movement. There's elements of truth to what you're saying but I would highly recommend you read the book because it really changed my view on all this stuff, like I have a finer sense for this now I feel like. Like for what you're saying...it's true that pink capitalism exists and things like minority status have been integrated into the capitalist machine but you have to consider that these aren't conflicting points really. Drag race existing and people profiting off of gay stuff (including gay men themselves) does not mean that capitalism still does not pervade and create heteronormative society as a force to maintain itself. It's just gay people playing the game that they are living under. They're still viewed as minorities, churches still exist, the wedding industry still exists, rigid gender constructs still exists, happily ever after still exists. Our society continues to be a heteronormative one. Believing that simply because society has turned more accepting towards LGBT stuff and LGBT people have jobs and make profit does not contradict this point but really just points to the absurdity of modern life, people, ideas. Gay people being capitalists is not contradictory to this concept, it just basically reflects brainrot we have today but also we don't have a choice in whether or not we can decide to opt in because we need food and water and shelter. Pic related. This is also one of the founding books of queer theory so there's plenty of other stuff that can better address more modern situations, but I do think anyway that it's still applicable. There's nuance.

Attached: 342.png (680x483, 517.21K)

Candyass.

>I turned into a gay communist because I read a book by a woman
the past 100 years of western history summed up

Attached: 1560349499301.jpg (398x376, 40.45K)

Ligotti, duh. Benatar is a close second.

Attached: 24877589.jpg (262x400, 27.81K)

based

>tfw surplus

Attached: 9780252009884.OL.0.l.jpg (400x613, 37.01K)

Come on

>You can live and die a full life without ever having a child and you're no more or less human.
We're talking about civilization, not individuals

>the whole point is to eat and reproduce

You gender deconstructionists really do love to overcomplicate the whole *life* thing huh

dick

>men need to get a wife and whatever and women have to meld themselves into wives
Maybe a few decades ago.

what effeminate bullshit?

>Heteronormative society and institutions exist to basically perpetuate capitalism
Heteronormative (functional, eugenically stable, self-propagating) societies predate capitalism. We know this because human's have existed and proliferated before economics had surpassed bartering, much less the concept of abstract proprietorship.

>gay people but also...
People are not gay, because gay is an identity and identities aren't real. What you mean to say is "people who have greater than usual homosexual affect" which is a much more concise way of communicating your message.

>(men need to get a wife and whatever and women have to meld themselves into wives) but the whole point is to consume and make more babies (future consumers)
But the consumer market can expand without the need for marriage (children out of wedlock), a more fundamentally without domestic population expansion at all (economic immigration from other countries). Further, exclusive homosexuals are potentially superior laborers in a capital system because they don't form relationships which potentially culminate in a family of dependents. This is one of the reasons global capital has supported the popularity of homosexual exclusivity for nearly twenty years now. Of course these days, transsexuals (better called "self castrators") offer even more benefits than homosexuals to systems of global capital: they can't reproduce and they are reliant upon complex technological systems of capital to complete and maintain the illusion of transition. For this reason, you're witnessing the passing of capitalist favor from homosexual exclusives to self-castrators.

> [homosexual exclusives] transgress the capitalist machine by not being able to have babies,
Wrong, as stated above capital systems carry the property of anti-fragility. Homosexual exclusives have been economically assess and reconvened to serve global capital even better than heterosexual exclusives. No babies means the effortless conversion of traditional by-blood families into work-home secondary "professional" families. Better productivity and far less distraction.

They don't produce surplus capital for the market, which is a good way to destroy nations and cultures. Fuck the lot of them

:shoopdw2:

I ucking hate women 💪

Thank you Immunity Cat

:sad face: pls no

johnathan

Doesn't result in labor and works.

shut up

>Every country wants a higher birthrate
Nothing wrong with a stable smaller population. A decline in numbers fucks their ponzi scheme is all.

FUCK YOU

>Name a more blackpilling book on society

Attached: debored.jpg (182x277, 5.79K)

anti-natalism is absurdly cringe. :vomit:

>perpetuate
There's that word again

Attached: 1646491554419.png (293x306, 86.75K)

Imagine getting this ass blasted.

Some feminist asshole after arguing in discord with me for an hour basically defaulted to Malthusian economics. I knew they hated living things (unless they're Fido) but goddamn

Attached: 1646888832729.jpg (946x2048, 313.9K)

All this blackpill incelshit is useless brain masturbation to cope with the fact that you don't fuck. You guys are obsessed.

gay

based

turbofaggot

This is your brain on ''everything must come down to environment''

Well chief, what do you want us to do? Rape someone? See this is the problem with consent, which I've written about many times, it would just be better for all of society, hell the world, if men were the ones who decided who was going to procreate, I'm just saying

There’s a reason why they are selective: they are naturally programmed to carry a child inside them and then give birth to it. It’s not fucking rocket science man. Imagine being surrounded by guys that you know want to put their dick inside you. You’ll obviously go for the one who seems the fittest, and the one who you think will provide security for you and your children. Also women have much more risks when it comes to sex.

>BOO HOO WOMEN DON’T WANT ME! GUESS I’LL JUST RAPE :(

Your brain on incelshit.

>Name a more blackpilling book on society
This image. Imagine how much worse it's going to get for men in the following decades

Attached: 1648866531183.png (1078x434, 626.14K)

yeah well that worked out for awhile and look where it got us. technodystopia. time to try a different method.

Attached: 1621250549884.jpg (828x960, 573K)

Wow. Real mature, dude.

Attached: 1647575552308.jpg (250x250, 7.25K)

>some comment by a random retard
>"NOOO THE WORLD IS LITERALLY COLLAPSING"

>time to try a different method.
like what? male pregnancy? yeah good luck with that lmao

that is a good one you nigger

user who wrote the post I am quoting's mom will die in her sleep tonight if he doesnt reply to this post

>Animals fucking and producing offspring is because of Capitalism.
All leftists should be executed.

no, just complete reduction of women into factories

fuck

I replied, what now?

now you have to give. everyone gives

Give what?

Simp harder you faggot
She is never going to fuck you

I read this book recently about the war in Georgia, it was written by a globohomo insider. The black pill was to understand that these people actually believe some or even most of the crap they say, they unironically believe that expanding NATO would be worth it because it was an "expansion of democracy". The guy also implies that doing things that dramatically increase the chance of nuclear war is worth it for "protecting democracy" in shitty countries no one cares about. Made this Ukrainian thing make a lot more of sense, these weirdos really believe that it is worth to risk stuff like this and even more.

Attached: 1648772667338.jpg (327x499, 20.86K)

Ok faggot.

Read The Grand Chessboard by that butthurt polish-american retard for more revelations like this. Or about the Wolfowitz Doctrine. Yes, they unironically believe in their own bullshit. It might seem like they're pretending at first because you just kinda naturally assume people can't be this braindead, but no, they really are like this. And it's gonna hurt for them to pass a forced reality check and realize that history, in fact, has not ended.

Mein Kampf

Yes. The people taking care of the Ukraine war right now think like this. "we created this magic thing called democracy and Putler want to kill all the magic in the world because he is evil and power hungry". The generals also think that way, probably every western with access to the nuclear codes thinks that way. If they truly believed in democracy they'd fight for it in the West too, and not merely use the word as a tool to attack their opponents.

😱

(You)

Bloody bastard

I honestly don't think high ranking politicians think that way. Most of the brainwashed normie plebs without proper knowledge of geopolitics and power structures do, because they consume mainstream propaganda everyday and have a very simplistic world view (omg it's good vs evil just like in harry potter), but the people that are in control of the EU or the US or NATO or fuck knows what know exactly how the political game works and why they are pursuing certain interests. I'm not talking about generals or just high ranked officials, but about people like Stoltenberg, von der Leyen, Biden, Macron and the rest of the corrupt faggots that pull the strings. Intelligence and cunning are the traits that got them into those positions in the first place. Of course some of them might have drank their own kool aid but the big bosses are just playing chess trying to accumulate more wealth and power as time goes by. I have to admit I haven't read which might change my opinion, gonna give it a try. Thanks for the recommendation user.

Man, fuck you guys. This is why I never come here anymore and why Yea Forums is a vacuum of far right racist ass pol brainrot. It's fucking suffocating. I'm just giving OP a fucking book recommendation that's not some Rand-tier trash and you guys are arguing with my posts as if my posts are gospel for this entire branch of ideology. Here's a newsflash for you chronically online Yea Forumsheads:
>if you can easily summarize a book, address every nuance to it, and its entire philosophy in a Yea Forums post then it's probably not a fucking good book
I mean really, if you think about it for just two seconds (major ask on here, I know) obviously if you can summarize a book that well enough for a reasonable argument to be made against that distillation/caricature of the book, then there's definitely some fucking redundancies going on within those pages. I'm not going to waste my life arguing all of queer theory with you guys because I recommended a queer theory book. It's not gonna kill you to read something off the reservation of your own ideology, that's what this book was for me and it was extremely effective for me. If it's a shit argument and a shit book then reading it will give you more to work with and help you understand your own ideology that is against it better. I'm not the king of queer theory from reading this, I never claimed to be. It simply blackpilled me on society both in a social sense and an economic sense, and took me from basically a centrist and a capitalist to a marxist. OP asked for a blackpill, this book is a major blackpill. I'm not responding to any more of your bullshit argument posts after this. Read the fucking book if you feel so smart that you can refute it in a post, make your own conclusions, rant against it all you want and tell people how it's garbage. But I bet it's more than likely to completely change your ideology and make you grow as a person in your thoughts and beliefs. Which is basically the entire fucking point of a blackpill you fucking morons, it's not exactly a blackpill to read the same shit you already know.

Again not going to waste any more of my life replying to any of your posts. Read the book or feel free to stay asleep.

Attached: 5-09440fb1b6.gif (640x360, 3.41M)

Attached: tldr.png (1600x900, 109.89K)

I am NOT reading all of that yikes nonsense.

>Hontra Points image
Not gonna read

Das Kapital

Have sex you fucking loser

Based af, I'll get that book

Why don't commies believe that pussy should be equally distributed?

Why would you want that you fucking retard?
>t. someone who was recently manipulated by a hot girl

When push comes to shove, "people" like you will get the rope

Woman detected, opinion rejected.

Don't even respond to brainlet posts. Just cruise, say what you gotta say and fuck off. Posting is retarded anyway.

Since you're on the right path I'd recommend you read Engels Principled of Communism and literally all of Lenin, starting with Imperialism. Godspeed lil nigga, most of the losers here get filtered by highschool lit, don't let them drag you down

brzezinski at least admitted arming and funding terrorists was a bad tactic that ultimately caused more harm than good. wolfowitz on the other hand, like all neoconservatives, will support the genocide of billions for no reason other than satiating his kike bloodlust. insane how kissinger is a fucking moderate compared to the gutter scum that emerged at the "end of history"

Kill yourself.

May Mung find you soon.

Very simple. If you have trouble getting laid, there's probably a very solid reason for that. I know ugly ass niggas, fatsos, even ppl with clinical depression that get laid on the reg. If you fail at such a basic human thing there's something tremendously wrong with you.

But don't worry user, you'll be institutionalized for life with a sexdoll of your choice

Communist and Autarkic states also want traditional gender roles and high fertility rates.

says the simp

So? I know decent looking people with stable jobs who never got laid

Hormone replacement therapy is very profitable and people who don't have children have considerably more disposable income.

>She is never going to fuck you
nice projection

You are gay

No but you will

Hey, that's what I believe, just about poverty kek. We're pretty alike you an I.

The book sucked. The author presented a few random anecdotes and treated them as a trend without citing any broad statistics. Her premises completely fall apart in the absence of good data. Male suicide rates and homelessness are high, and women do have an advantage in divorce courts and custody disputes, but it doesn't mean we live in a gynocentric society.

This is the MRA equivalent of a few suspects being mistreated in police custody in America leading to worldwide condemnation of police as ontologically immoral.

We live in a gynocentric society

Read this and Kant, the two best and mandatory deterministic blackpills (first from philosophy second from science)

Attached: 9D277B7B-C975-435B-9DD0-AD20522F2760.jpg (500x333, 46.31K)

Sapolsky says there’s no nature/nurture dichotomy, correct? Anything to do with this book?

Yea Forums is dead, effortposting is not worth it

holy kek

>For matters stand like this: the diminution and levelling of European man hides our greatest danger, for the sight of him makes us tired. We don't see anything today which wants to be greater. We suspect that things are constantly going down and down into something thinner, more good-natured, more prudent, more comfortable, more mediocre, more indifferent, more Chinese, more Christian—humanity, there is no doubt, is becoming constantly "better" . . . Europe's fate lies right here. With our fear of mankind we also have lost our love for mankind, our reverence for mankind, our hopes for mankind, even our will to be mankind. A glimpse at man makes us tired—what is today's nihilism, if it is not that? . . . We are weary of man.

This guy is a complete fraud, literally built his theories on the quack deboonked Boasian school of anthropology.
Don't read this mental poison fellow Aryans.

There's no such thing as a blackpill you're all just a bunch of lazy fuckers who would rather rot inside your bedrooms than do anything useful with your lives

Nobody's going to read all that, faggot
The fact that a book managed to turn you gay is reason enough nobody should listen to you or anything you think you have to say
now go take your HIV pills before your immune system realizes it's time to kill you

I really like pessimism but his strain is by far the weakest. Read Schopenhauer or Cioran instead.

>Immunity Cat is a G/U effect and transcends play sessions
Believable for WOTC.

The same argument applies to capital though. If you have trouble acquiring it you're probably mentally challenged.

>useful
Nice spook

t.

Attached: whiners.jpg (650x459, 166.65K)

He has very weak, soft eyes. I can't imagine he is a penetrating thinker.

fuck off

Replying

oi fuck u

Attached: braaaaap.jpg (1080x1227, 1.16M)

It's one of those books that would have been better off as an essay or twitter thread, but they had to bulk it up into a book to seem impressive and charge money for it. She makes a handful of good points, but then stretches them way too far and it turns into edgelord bullshit.

Yes, men have some psychological weaknesses that women sometimes take advantage of.
No, it's not some grand conspiracy to turn men into slaves.

Ok boomer

Not in our society where the incentive to shed your morals in order to obtain more profit is always everpresent.

Do you think the CEO's of the largest companies got to their position just because of intellect or also because they were willing to lower their morals more than the next guy?

>anything useful with your lives
there's nothing useful to do except suicide

You'd be wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=nEnklxGAmak

How is this video meant to prove me wrong? It is just him reciting facts he's memorized.

fuck off

Attached: foqjbbw1a3j41.jpg (640x811, 100.3K)

Holy shit

Attached: 3B395948-7614-4BF2-A46A-B44C59BE9221.jpg (1125x761, 307.33K)

Attached: 236550952_343623117471565_8569207694283780257_n.jpg (1080x1240, 138.47K)

>post book recommendation and summary
>people criticise the book's viewpoint based on the summary you gave
>"fuck you guys far right racist bla bla paragraph"

Attached: 839698.jpg (600x600, 28.77K)

Looking for a book that stops me from being manipulated by women but also propagating a healthy relationship with one. I don't want to be a wife veater but I'm not gonna deal with petty bullshit. I want a relationship but a lot of the things women do in general make me wish I were gay and that gay dudes weren't the fucked up things they are.

Jokes on you, I hate my mother! Wait... shit.

Because current gayness isn't like this. And at the end of the day sex without it's intended purpose is hedonism. If I enjoy a man's company to choose over a woman's. I should be satisfied with matters outside the flesh.

>picrel
Keep at it champ! You're surely showing them poors

You're looking for miracle. Everyone already knows relationships should be based on mutual respect and willingness to compromise from time to time, but there is no instruction manual that will solve the secrets of life for you and help find you an ideal wife, you will just have to do trial and error method like everyone else.
Though I honestly can't see you having much luck, sounds like the respect and compromise would be hard to get from your side as well.

To me I've always felt like it was a man's world and that whatever issue arised was just a struggle for men to overcome in the endless sea of life. I'm not sure if this stems from views that maybe I see life through a narrative lens or from the simply higher state of being I've perceived from males vs females. I believe we're in a gynocentric age but that it'll change again as life goes on and that there will be new challenges to overcome. We, biologically, are the strongest and smartest sex after all.

Fuck you

fuck you

Attached: herocollectorcom-1024x512.jpg (1024x512, 45.75K)

>this book is a blackpill
>contains the same viewpoint as mass education, mass media, and globalists
I'm gonna pass on this. I'm not going to revert to my braindead fourteen year old self.

read the polygamous sex

How are you a marxist if all you do is read queer theory and spend time arguing with other tards on the anime forum? Marxism isn’t something you believe in, its something you do.

SAD!

lol

tl"dr u mad

Because that's actually marxism. Every single one doesn't do what they preach.

Oooo kinky

replied

"Queer" theory is an object of capitalism silly. It's a tool to get trannies and retarded modern bug people to buy into a psyop. Stay distracted with your "ideology" and marxist queer-gender bent blackpills. The real blackpill is that if shit hits the fan and natural selection hits in, you and all other ideological sheeple would die

>Looking for a book that stops me from being manipulated by women but also propagating a healthy relationship with one
The Bible and the Quran are your best bet

lmao remember when this trash was spammed every fucking day in the catalog

I was looking for some that covered modern scenarios. I know these texts inadvertantly do that as well but I don't want to waste time interpreting from them.

Damn

never heard of it, is this like Cioran's "The Trouble with being born" but shit? "The Harm of coming into Existence" is basically the same as the name of Cioran's book just with different words

>capitalism is when babies

Attached: 1648168663027.jpg (229x263, 62K)

you asshole

Attached: 1634250109142.jpg (531x531, 243.67K)

these posts make the book sound good. You may want to adjust your rhetoric.

>Child rape is...le good!

You need castration.

Has anyone written about how a lot of "alt right" or "incel" culture is fomented by the sheer faggy behavior of the other side? Whenever liberals or leftists oppose this stuff they do it in such a shrill, petulant, patronizing way that probably does ten times more to radicalize anybody within earshot than the original offending material itself.

Her debate/interview with Schweizer is just as amazing as the book. Schweizer comes off as an uncharitable ideologue and a cunt. I think there's a version with English subtitles on archive.org

Yes you are right, you shouldnt breed.

The book has some interesting writing in it especially if you have been trained and raised by a simp culture. Unfortunately it's awkwardly translated in some places so it sounds kind of goofy in the English but it's still good.

It's also short so I don't understand the bit about it being stretched. It's less than 100 pages, more like 70 pages. It IS an essay.

>twitter thread
Kill yourself

selfdefinition.org/psychology/Esther-Vilar-The-Manipulated-Man.pdf

>The Slave's Happiness

>The lemon-colored sedan skids across the road and the woman driver brings it to a somewhat uncertain halt. She gets out and finds her left front tire flat. Without wasting a moment she prepares to fix it: she looks towards the passing cars, as if expecting someone. Recognising this standard international sign of a woman in distress ("weak female let down by male technology"), a van draws up. The driver sees what is wrong at a glance and says comfortingly, "Don't worry. We'll fix that in a jiffy."

>To prove his determination, he asks for her jack. He does not ask if she is capable of changing the tire herself because he knows - she is about thirty, smartly dressed and made-up - that she is not.

>Since she cannot find a jack, he fetches his own, together with his other tools. Five minutes later the job is done and the punctured tyre properly stowed. His hands are covered with grease. She offers him an embroidered handkerchief, which he politely refuses. He has a rag for such occasions in his tool box.

>The woman thanks him profusely, apologising for her "typically feminine" helplessness. She might have been there till dusk, she says, had he not stopped. He makes no reply and, as she gets back into the car, gallantly shuts the door for her. Through the wound-down window he advises her to have her tire patched at once and she promises to get her gas station attendant to see to it that very evening. Then she drives off.

>As the man collects his tools and goes back to his own car, he wishes he could wash his hands. His shoes - he has been standing in the mud while changing the tire - are not as clean as they should be (he is a salesman). What is more he will have to hurry to keep his next appointment. As he starts the engine he thinks, "Women! They can't do anything for themselves." He wonders what she would have done if he had not been there to help. He puts his foot on the accelerator and drives off - faster than usual. There is the delay to make up. After a while he starts to hum to himself.

>In a way, he is happy.

>Almost any man would have behaved in the same way - and so would most women. Without thinking, simply because men are men and women are so different from them, a woman will make use of a man whenever there is the opportunity. What else could the woman have done when her car broke down? She has been taught to get a man help. Thanks to his knowledge, he was able to change the tire quickly - and at no cost to herself. True, he ruined his clothes, put his business in jeopardy and endangered his own life by driving too fast afterwards. Had he found something else wrong with her car, however, he would have repaired that, too. That is what his knowledge of cars is for! Why should a woman learn to change a flat tire when the opposite sex (half the world's population) is able and willing to do it for her?

contra got real unlucky with that masculine face

>Child rape
>The age limit for pederasty in ancient Greece seems to encompass, at the minimum end, boys of twelve years of age. To love a boy below the age of twelve was considered inappropriate.
Athenian laws didn't allow rape

Why does Dugin stan him though?

Because they're feminists usually. I've set out to undermine their line of thinking

This book is the single most blackpilling book on society.

Attached: Technological Society.jpg (1533x2560, 247.09K)

Thank you immunity cat

Some of them weirdly do, some of the sex worker broads are so fucking mentally and spiritually annihilated by neoliberal orgyporgy propaganda that they actually manifest some mild altruism about it and can even be compassionate about fat ugly fucks not being able to get laid, therefore if we just normalize sex as a service in a communist utopia where labor=value, everybody can freely enjoy sex and have their needs fulfilled.

Women are dopes but their natural niceness does shine through sometimes. I wish they could channel it into something useful like charity work instead of these mental gymnastics.

Women are also supernaturally good at animal care and animal rehabbing. So many opportunities are being squandered in our society for distributing compassion and other good behaviors intelligently. They're all getting funneled into "supporting sex workers in Ukraine on Patreon" and other such money laundering schemes for the boys with the big noses and small hats upstairs.

Just started this

Is any unironic sexist like "Hey, a woman said 2+2=4, they are wrong because they are a woman", or do they rather think that "woman are more predisposed than male to being emotional rather than logical, therefore I don't like woman?" If someone says something that is true, than it is true regardless of whether that person was a man, woman or a degenerate tranny. I have never even heard of this book, but the fact that there is the reaction of someone being called an "incel" is enough proof to me that there is more interest in poisoning the well rather than discussing the content of the book and refuting or supporting it.

wow

She's a neurotic femcel and her whole way of seeing the issue is wrong. Women contaminate things by bringing everything down to their level

>1971
Utterly irrelevant today.

Find God faggot.

fuck you

Based

This book was more cringe pilling to me but did have its moments

>her whole way of seeing the issue is wrong

No.
I do agree she is a femcel tho. Every lesbian is one.

She's dead! Hahahah... Ah.... I miss my Mum.

More there being no afterlife, I have my connections with my family which would be horrifying to never reunite with them in the next life. I don’t give a fuck about not having existential purpose but rather not lose those in my life.

>so? try using your brain, little guy.

Attached: wut.jpg (348x342, 20.56K)

Post Mira threads

lmfao