Well Yea Forums, who would win?

Attached: th.jpg (474x393, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L4_zFYnnn2Y
outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/index.php/8-character-profiles/24-character-profile-son-goku
outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/index.php/8-character-profiles/1638-character-profile-superman
outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/index.php/8-character-profiles/1634-character-profile-superman-pre-crisis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Goku. We've gone over this.

idk, Yea Forums says that Superman would win.
What about Superman's speed? He's much faster than Goku you know. And if you think Goku would win, when does he get to the point that he can beat Superman? After the Frieza arc? At the end of DBZ? End of DBSuper?

how is this even a question? Base Goku was struggling with 40 tons in the Buu arc

even if current Blue Goku is 100.000 stronger than his Buu arc base counterpart that would be still nothing in comparison to Superman

Attached: pulling planets.jpg (602x305, 106K)

Master Roshi was strong enough to blow up the moon in regular Dragon Ball, and Piccolo did it too. Goku was probably close to planet buster status when he got back from King Kai's to face Vegeta and Nappa.

Según Dross quedarían empatados.

Female equivalent?

Superman. Now fuck off from both Yea Forums and Yea Forums.

There's thousands versions of superman, goku wins against some of them and loses against the other. He would stomp Saitama though

Fuck if I know barring kryptonite Superman is supposedly invulnerable but Goku beat Jiren who who is stronger then time so.

Attached: 1575339961592.jpg (1440x2048, 548K)

>Manga Goku
>Hakai
>Goku wins
And before you say anything about Hakai being blockable, no it's not blockable in the manga, you'll slowly turn into dust

Attached: main-qimg-e2b48c04dfdec5353a1bdc5e9566455e.jpg (602x903, 338K)

Depends on the Superman. He's been around for over 100 years and there's like 30 incarnations of him all with varying strengths. One could punch a hole in the space time continuum with just pure force which is wankery never before seen. It's like that kid on the playground that could never be beaten because he used some bullshit imagination power every time so you just ignored him and he grew up friendless kind of like you, autismo.

Peak superman > Peak Goku > Current Goku > Most Superman >= Most Goku

Attached: superman.jpg (518x521, 403K)

I feel attacked.

ZeedMillenniummon. Fuck off and kill yourself, retarded Yea Forumscksuckers.

Is it me or are the superman vs goku threads on here are quite similar to the ones on Yea Forums? Even Yea Forums here seems to think sups got this which surprises me

That's because everyone knows DC comics is power wankery.

heh joke's on you, I didn't grow up friendless I became friendless after I was an adult!

My condolences?

Fuck off back with the rest of this vs shit. Kill yourself.

Superwoman vs dick who wins?

Attached: EGzz6LaXYAEj1wS.jpg (1560x1200, 209K)

To be fair we won't know until she takes on an entire universe of dicks which I would be happy to watch.

Superman has survived the Omega Beams, which are just DC's version of Hakai.
Try again.

>One could punch a hole in the space time continuum with just pure force which is wankery never before seen
Oh so hes as strong as SS3 Gotenks

Capeshit and shonenshit really are just 2 sides of the same cancer.

I haven't read DBS, but unless stated otherwise I don't see a reason why Supes couldn't withstand the Hakai.
Like, the dude:
>Has flown to the center of the Sun and just came out stronger.
>Has tanked collisions between planets.
>Tanked Darkseid's Omega blasts, which also just desintegrate other beings not durable enough.

Superman is beyond broken. Goku's powers at least feel part of a legitimate progression.

The fact that superman could win makes him a worse written character.

Powerman

Exactly.

Wow this is nostalgic. The last time I read arguments about these two I was in middle school. I think back then it was generally accepted that Super Man would win but Goku has gokui now so I'm curious if that makes a difference.

He only seems broken when you take him out of the context of his own multiverse and stack him against other characters outside of said context. It's like complaining that Shin Getter Robo is broken when you're comparing it to Jaegers from pacific rim

Sage and fucking report.

Attached: Superman-Prime-One-Million.jpg.jpg (600x515, 83K)

>DESTRUCTION!!
wtf why they translate it? I liked that the anime dub still calls it "Hakai." It's just lame having somebody say "Destruction"
I don't think the Omega Beams are like that, at least I always viewed them as just being like an upgraded version of Superman's laser eyes.
yeah I was going to say didn't evil Buu basically do that when he left the time chamber?

Attached: Hakai.gif (320x180, 620K)

Isn't there already a Supergirl?

So what VISUALLY can Goku do now that would make him win?
Cause that's the problem with DB/Z/S/GT. They visually were able to blow up moons and planets at strengths that are 1/1000000000000th now supposedly, but visually it's still "they fly punch into each other and there is a big impact" "there is a clash of beams as wide as their bodies" "the emotional drive has given the hero the new power level needed to win this fight that they were just about to lose".

superman was defeated when hewas crushed by 2 planets lmao

>I don't think the Omega Beams are like that
They are part of the Omega Sanction and Darkseid used them to send Mr.Miracle and Batman's souls through multiple progressively worse lives. So it does vaporize a body and affect the very soul.

Goku has the power, the only he needs now is how to beat Supermans gimmicks, we'll see what the moro chapter has to offer

superman can't even beat batman

Superboy Prime(the Superman in the pic), can punch through the walls between realities. And not, move in a fancy way to vibrate between realities. Physically punch his fist at reality, and create a hole in it, into another reality. There was no idea of power levels or power scaling when they wrote Superman originally. Then they used our cultural awareness of the original Superman's OPness, to tell other fun stories of utter nonsense.

Attached: Just Normal Things.png (1024x1611, 3.62M)

Depends on if the writer is an American tranny chaser from New York City or a virgin workaholic from Tokyo.

goku

I can handle Goku and Supes myself.

Attached: 29a616dd06e9ac14605ca864fdecb47b.png (800x1200, 654K)

>Goku's powers
>feel part of legitimate progression
>Nappa was able to shake the entire fucking planet while powering up, wipe out massive cities with a gesture and no effort
>Goku acts as if Buu doing the same with a Kamehameha is impressive
By the point Goku hits Namek, legitimate progression would be wiping out the planet with basic attacks. Vegeta could do it at his power level during the Saiyan saga and Goku was 10x stronger when he fought Ginyu. Roshi did the moon at his DB power levels and Piccolo did it with a basic attack in Z.
The progression is non-existant thematically. Piccolo in the Cell saga felt like the only time they tried to show how much he improved since his basic attack on Cell cleared the city out and he was wiping out islands while punching 17. After that? Pointless actions.
Same as any shonen and power progression outside shit like HnK where the protag was already the strongest aside from one - two outliers and losses were more due to bad luck.

no it's not. He's broken against his own universe. In fact the most common and consistent depictions of Superman would have him lose to Goku, it's just that every now and then some idiot writer says "Oh yeah? Well what if Superman was 10,000,000,000,000x faster than the speed of light!" or "Superman has super intelligence too! Nevermind that he's been outsmarted by Batman, he's a million times smarter than any human!" Dragon Ball has some inconsistencies too and so do other American comics but nothing comes close to the absurd stupidity of Superman. Superman writers are the dumbest writers of any comic or anime ever and there's nothing close to any consistency.

Why aren't there only joke replies to worthless powerlevel shit like this same as rec threads?

>"the emotional drive has given the hero the new power level needed to win this fight that they were just about to lose"
but this is why Goku will win. He cannot stand the thought of Superman beating him, and therefore he will win.
Superman lacks the will of the warrior

Goku needs to learn more gimmicks. And by gimmicks I mean actually techniques not just power raising shit.

I miss the days where fighters knew how to grow extra arms or multiman attacks or hell when was the last time someone used Solar Flare or Goku remembered he had a magical extendo staff.
Buu was the last character I remember that was all gimmicks.

But I haven't kept up with super and I've heard the goatguy is magic so maybe he's got gimmicks.

Superman beat The Flash in their N52 introduction, and if he can beat The Flash why would this guy give him trouble?

Batman (w/ prep time)*

Batman with prep time can beat even Daishinkan or Zeno let alone Goku

>Superman lacks the will of the warrior
Disagree. Superman is the warrior that the "will of the warrior" talks about.

you mean apokolips and new genesis, the galaxy sized planets?

Reminder Ben 10 can become both of them in their ultimate form

Because people like thinking about useless shit. There's a 30 year long concerted effort to put all of the Zelda games into a comprehesive timeline so there are worse intellectual efforts to pursue.

I've heard that joke before. Don't go up on open mic night and start with that.

>this thread
Looks like a bunch of underage retards

Goku was fighting in an inter-universe martial arts tournament where his entire UNIVERSE will be wiped from existence if he loses. And you know what? He's happy. He's just excited for the opportunity. Because he doesn't care about the risk of trillions of lives, all he cares about is another chance to fight strong opponents.
Goku lives and breaths to fight. Remember in DBZ after Cell, when Goku got to come back to life for one single day? He ditched his wife and kids to enter a martial arts tournament.

I'm so bored of GvS.
There needs to be new competitions.

Like who would be a good matchup for Spider-Man?
Would Kamen Rider stuff be the easiest answer? Or is there a closer matchup.

Attached: 1575230182344.jpg (640x1202, 187K)

at base Sups but if you allow training arcs after the fact Goku will eventually surpass him

Well not their specific forms he would just become a version of that species.
So it would become a Saiyan who most of them couldn't beat Dedoria, and it would become a kryptonian which (if there is no yellow sun fuel immediately) would be regular human strength.

>idk, Yea Forums says that Superman would win.

Nope. Wizard said Goku would win. That's as official as you can get.

Attached: 8bb.jpg (677x1019, 183K)

> the wizard Babidi whacks his pud for an 8th dragonball
What is this fanfiction bullshit?

It's kind of funny that this is pretty much what has happened.

People make this debate for 20+ years, and the whole time Goku has continued to get stronger with new content basically being a training arc to beef him up.

Asuka versus Rei has been longer.

I can just see Sups defeating Goku at first and goku training to bounce back and defeat him later with a bunch of new techniques

But really the fight I want is Goku vs Wukong

>"Superman has super intelligence too! Nevermind that he's been outsmarted by Batman, he's a million times smarter than any human!"
Wasn't that thing more like computational power like a calculator, rather than creative out of box thinking?

Could Goku beat a celestial host?

With ultimate alien he can literally become the ultimate forms of all species, and if the omnitrix doesnt have the form in it all he has to do is scan it and it gets added. So he could literally become SSGOD Blue with 0 effort

Buu did this just by screaming

What like Mars? Yeah they blow up planets all the fucking time in DBZ.

Wizard magazine. One of the oldest American comic magazines. The reason for the fight is as bullshit as Death Battles'.

Who would win: Mr. Satan or Batman (no prep)?

That's what I'm saying. It's as canon as Celebrity Death Match.

Flash vs Accelerator > Superman vs Goku

Mr. Satan wins on Strength abilities alone. He's the world's strongest man.

I mean these guys.

Attached: celestials.jpg (1400x700, 156K)

Those guys Vs The Wall Titans.

Speed force is a vector.

I really wish they would give Mr. Satan more legitimate fights. He is very strong and obviously has very good fighting abilities, but they just want to keep making him a punchline.

Eventually he'll run out of batteries.

No. The Wizard article is less bullshit, because it isn't characters losing, just because, as how those fags at DB does it. Goku winning in Wizard is literally why DB became a thing a decade later, Supsfags were that asshurt. Back then, DBZ was the new OPM.

That's because he's the world's strongest man in a universe full of planet murderers.

Asuka and Rei haven't got new powerups in years.

Didn't Asuka get an eyepatch in 3.33?

Why the fuck can't he just vector himself more electricity?

>broken against his own universe
Imaging still thinking this is the silverage, lmao

Yeah, pretty much

He'd have to be near a strong magnetic force for that. Or powerlines.

yeah but like user says, he could wipe the floor with Batman yet Batman isn't a joke in his universe. Mr. Satan could still take on a gang of criminals or something. IIRC he beat up a bunch of possessed bad guys in Dragon Ball GT at one point.

Mr Satan is stronger and if it's gadget free could win.

Though there was one time where a martial arts master ninja knew he couldn't beat batman, and threw himself on a battle-axe in shame. So Batman IS good enough to drive pros to suicide.

I always thought this was just a meme. Shit was real after all.

Fuck Death Battle. There's rarely any rhyme or reason when they decide who wins. They mostly goes with the most controversial and sprinkle a but if one-sided curb-stomps in there.

Superman is as strong as the plot demands, sometimes he's just slightly stronger than the average person (or just as strong as steel as the title implies) other times he's a god

Goku is always getting stronger regardless. Despite not being canon SSj4 Gogeta can destroy the universe while Goku in Super already achieved a step into apotheosis and will probably inherit the god of destruction title by the end of the series.

Could Goku beat Matter Eater Lad in an eating contest?
I mean we even have here the guy defeating the greatest weapon ever used against Goku.

Attached: VW826lLRZZ-057Edsz5uJ-lDVSBP3ognNFl-kZpmkTQ.jpg (1536x1113, 299K)

>and will probably inherit the god of destruction title by the end of the series
I haven't followed anything after Super but are they really headed that way? Just from a character standpoint how? Even Vegeta turned that down, and then was pissed off when Top accepted it because he said Top was betraying his ideals. And Goku (usually) has more morality than Vegeta. It just doesn't seem like something Goku would accept, although he could be at that power level.
well if we aren't talking broken Superman then Goku wins in a curbstomp by the time he reaches SS2.

what matters is the surface of impact which was minimal
supes is a jobber

>Matter Eater Lad
>it's a real thing
What the fuck is wrong with western comics

It just feels like Beerus is prepping him up for it

well nightwing is only a mortal man so i imagine he loses.

These guys are basically space gods. They scale from Galactus all the way to The Living Tribunal. Goku isn't fucking with that.

You have to remember a major bad guy in the 50s was Paste Pot Pete who was just a guy that shot paste at people out of a bucket with a normal pump. It's like if in the modern era there was a guy named Jizz Hand Jim and he just masturbated in public and blinded people by throwing semen in their eyes. Exactly the same.

You say that when literally half of all JoJo's talk is "this guy's powers are ridiculous".

Then again there's even weirder characters like Ragman who literally steals souls and convinces them to let him use their abilities (and he's a good guy).

Attached: ragman-dc-comics-arrow-season-5.jpg (620x299, 58K)

Goku doesn't give a sinlge fuck about GoD, and Beerus loves the job he has even threatened Goku and Vegeta for even thinking they could take it from him.

They don't care, nu Vegeta actually loves earth and his family he still wants to be better than Goku but that's about it, Goku just is goku being GoD means he can't fight strong opponents when he wants.

I still have a Ragman early edition. Truly the greatest Jewish superhero.

Can Superman or Goku beat West Manhattan?

there's a million different supermans to pick from but only 1 goku, so it entirely depends on what superman. Goku would wipe the floor with DCAU Superman, but get snapped outta existence by superman one million

Celestials are literal gods, tho.

So are wall Titans. It just depends on your scope of what you consider a "God".

>well if we aren't talking broken Superman then Goku wins in a curbstomp by the time he reaches SS2.

What the fuck do you mean by Broken Superman? And when you say he would lose to SS2 Goku, what the fuck does that mean? Are you even talking about the current comics?

A Ben 10 fan in the middle of an Yea Forums thread? How embarrassing!

Attached: 9276E600-C479-40FE-A6B9-BBA4124D74DF.png (600x748, 192K)

We mostly ignored him because it's considered poor taste to pick on retards.

What are some East vs West fights you want to see happen?

Relevant

Attached: 1361683595132.jpg (250x250, 11K)

Well there's kind of a difference between being a big boi that steps on shit and wiping out/creating planets with a flick of a wrist, tho.

Attached: 1405477238694.jpg (479x479, 58K)

>AHHH NO NOT YELLOW AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Why are they stomping around in your image when they could easily flick of the wrist the planet? The goals are the same but the method is easier according to you.

They're not stomping around, they're talking to someone.

Attached: 1413214098007.gif (240x135, 1.23M)

Yeah because context?

Boogiepop vs Green Lantern.

>AHHH NO NOT WOOD AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>AHHH NO NOT PLANTS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

DB SUPER has showed us that SUPERMAN would rape him just with his laser eyes.

Ban Midou vs (Pre-Retcon) Beyonder

It's the same "HE BIGGEST AND STRONGEST AND THE BESTEST" escalation shit, but the WAYS in which they're shit are radically, radically different because of the differences between the two industries.

>but nothing comes close to the absurd stupidity of Superman
Do you know how many different metaphysical concepts have been outrun by The Flash on how many separate occasions?

Spider-Man is top tier for strength and agility.
He can be fourth in intelligence, at best. Behind Mr. Fantastic, Dr. Doom, and Iron Man.
It's really his Spider-Sense(precog reflex bullshit) that really makes him OP.
Vemon is the counter to Spider-Sense though. Any character with the Venom symbiote, can win.

But the thing is, Spider-Man is a good person, it doesn't matter what extra powers you give him. He's just like Superman, always holding back. Doc Oct confirmed it in Superior Spider-Man. You don't need to even do "Any character + Vemon" to win, Peter Parker will self-sacrifice to save others.

Attached: But Spider-Man You Are Supposed To Be Street Level.png (602x433, 725K)

I looked at the wiki and it says that Superman is weaker, but Thoughrobot is apparently stronger.

The "normal" version of Superman destroys Goku, with alternate versions like strange visitor or 1 million it isn't even a fight.
Toei and Toriyama are brainlets who don't even understand how durability or powerscaling works, the famous scene of Goku feeling pain after being hit by a fucking rock comes to mind.

It's spelled Venom, you Latvian trash.

you know I almost added the Flash as an exception. He was one of the reasons Superman got so stupid, they kept making the Flash stupid and then had to make sure Superman could keep up.
To some extent all of DC is fucked. I switched to Marvel for a while, but then Marvel got taken over by SJWs (pic-related is a real unedited comic they published and there are more like it). So I'm back to DC but they really go overboard sometimes.
no. The "normal" version of Superman gets killed by SS-1 Goku, let alone after he progresses. The dumb alternate versions where the writers were hacks would probably win but any normal version of Superman loses.

Attached: unsolicited opinions on israel???.jpg (600x555, 135K)

Latvian trash is pretty great. Dr. Doom is an excellent leader.
I only spelled Venom correctly once.

Attached: All Hail Doom.jpg (417x485, 49K)

Which jojo would easily kill the DC super hero easily.
Ironically enough, many mook would actually have an easier time than the arc's final boss, with exeception of Pucci and Valentine. It's just a matter of quick thinking.

No one cares about Jojo, zoomer garbage.

You are no fun, user.

I'm plenty of fun. We should play spades and not be retards about fiction and I'll prove how fun i am.

Pic related.

Attached: C96E8F19-0F2F-4309-A4A1-72DFBF7BCA19.png (960x540, 694K)

Best answer.

>/a
>garbage like comics

Someone was fucking around too much with the powers cosmic. So the Celestials came down to have a little word because presentation is important.
The one in the back with the blue armor is also Jack Kirby's self insert. he didn't self insert into him, other authors did.

Attached: 1462944176527.jpg (720x540, 185K)

You spelled Yea Forums wrong you retard.

>other authors did.
Sounds SUPER gay.

>who would win?
It depends on who you want to win. Superman and Goku are not real, OP.
youtube.com/watch?v=L4_zFYnnn2Y

Attached: 1561180726012.png (1262x668, 99K)

Fine, Bring it.

Attached: BladeCards.png (527x485, 352K)

We need two more people.

So pic related is going to be the next fight. Who do you think would win Yea Forums?

Attached: BE014175-A143-48D7-8B43-C92B75803A31.png (2100x1167, 2.43M)

Genos would beat the fuck out of war machine.

nop, the Omnitrix can transform you in any alien whos DNA is in the giant gene pool that is the omnitrix planet, goku and supe¡s species are from another universe so their genes are out of the ecuation. unless the omnitrix con absorb the DNA of any alien by just touching them

Sounds gay.

>who would be a good matchup for Spider-Man?
Luffy? I think they have a similar powerlevel and luffy already defeated someone with precognition

>unless the omnitrix con absorb the DNA of any alien by just touching them
Doesn't it do that in the original series?

while saying things like "sorry, I really don't want to do this"
I walways liked the fact that he is a good guy but also a charlatan

>Superman can survive the vacuum of space
>Goku can not.
>Superman wins

Not that it matters anyway since there's dozens of anime/manga characters that can kill both of them with ease.

Attached: Yogiri Takatou1.png (1040x1477, 1.39M)

Dick is taken

Superman is just too fast for him. Not to mention Superman has INFINITE stamina. Goku will eventually tire and lose.

Lupin III vs Inspector Gadget

OK, Death Battle tards.

Goku wins.

See, .

>Superman
>lacking the will of the warrior
Are you insane?

would be a max kino crossover desu

Attached: L3vIG.png (1600x1200, 2.31M)

>this magazine says so, so it must be true!
Tell me when Goku holds a blackhole, or races to the edge of the universe and back in minutes.

>>this magazine

I accept your concession, Yea Forumscuck.

You know Hal beat Mogul, a character whose skin is yellow, can fight Superman regularly, and while his will was being weakened?
Also that the yellow weakness was removed decades ago?

Could this fight work?

Ah, okay, guess bullets are innofensive then, since their surface of impact is tiny.

>Doesn't own Dragonball trademark or license
>Doesn't own DC Comics Trademark or Franchise
>Written by a Street Fighter Character Designer and an Anime Publisher
>"Official"

So if I can get my fan fiction published in BackIssue where during the face off Superman whips it out and beats it so furiously that the money shot blows Goku's head clean off it's official right?

Attached: 1563213417866.png (1324x720, 469K)

>Autistic manchildren discussing autistic manchildren stuff
So, regular Yea Forums?

Goku is limit breaking and loses to the villain all the time such as Moro and Jiren.
Superman on the other hand is a stale boring oveerpowered piece of shit, of course he'd win.

>No argument.
>Doesn't refute anything from the Wizard article

So nothing? Goku wins then.

>haven't read a single supes comic
>call him an unbeatable mary sue
Everytime

Depends on which version of superman we are talking about but Goku is stronger than most of them only the very top teir superman's can beat him

>doesn't refute
See Last time I checked the moon had no athmosphere.

Attached: 560.total.ls.8212_copy.jpg (828x613, 32K)

Reminder that damn leprechaun has me lucky charms

Because of Thought Robot, Goku can never truly win against Supes. He's stronger than most of supes versions but TR is plenty dimensions above Zeno.

Meanwhile in Canon land...

Attached: 4631741-1456738_559794150829158_4791650288611407826_n.jpg (480x480, 31K)

Ngl I don't care about the whole GvS debate, but I hated that this happened. Why did Toriyama do that? What's even the logic behind this?

>strong person is weak to surprise attacks
Wow this has never happened in the history of ever

But that's stupid. Wouldn't Goku just tank it? And even if the "surprise attack" thing was real, why didn't he get knocked out by other villains' sneak attacks earlier in the series?

This question is fucking stupid because It doesn't established which point in DBZ you're referencing Goku, or from which of the multiple different continuities you're referencing Superman. For example, if you do SS1 Goku vs TAS Superman since they both aired in the US around the same general time period? Goku wins because TAS Supes is a fucking jobber, ESPECIALLY Justice League TAS Supes.

Superman is in higher league. Dragon Ball fans are so insecure they think admitting defeat makes their character inferior. The way Superman is written, his character is meant to evoke themes of morality when having absolute power. His power is practically infinite.

Goku’s character is about overcoming. This is why Superman usually beats his opponents effortlessly, while Goku barely survives. Superman isn’t a Dragon Ball villain, he is from a different universe with a different concept. he will always win. You shouldn’t be offended by that fact. Doesn’t change the quality of the character to say Goku would lose.

Picture related is a character I created named Mike, and he can’t get hurt and has infinite strength. He can beat both Goku and Superman easily. There isn’t anything you can say to change that fact, despite what your egos say.

Attached: 5C2773BC-9FBE-4B80-AF67-D934F698355C.jpg (1125x1444, 62K)

lol, capeshit managed to get even worse

each superman version can't be mixed with the others because it fluctuates too much, trying to make a general superman of them all instead of just using the current one is only done by retards who never read comics but want muh superman to win anyway, so you and Yea Forumsmblr

Why is Mike dickless? Sounds like he's got something to prove.

>Why did Toriyama do that? What's even the logic behind this?

Subversion of fan expectations. Retarded foreigners were bitching about Death Battle at beginning of 2013, when GvS happened, so when Resurrection of F happened, in mid-2015, of course The Master was going to give Goku an embarrassing loss, to drive off the retarded vs. fightfags. It's the same reason why Vegeta dies via Freeza, after showing off his Super Saiyan Blue form; along with Goku needing Whis to rewind time, to finish the job properly; because fuck vs. fags.

this. Memeing superman into thinking he's invincible is normie shit to worst

>How to know someone never read a superman comic but wants to masturbate their super waifu
>they post

Such as?

Ultra Instinct is a bit unique tho, as it's not just another power multiplier.

war machine has no chance

Attached: byZuOgj.png (860x1236, 954K)

Literally many episodes with:
>teleports behind to strike the head

>can't name even one example

You do it.

EDI vs Yukikaze

It always comes down to: "What era Superman?" and "Do you consider Ki attacks magic?"

>Goku was struggling with 40 tons in the Buu arc

Dragonball never even is consistent with itself
Roshi blows up the moon instantly and effortlessly, it takes Freeza 5 minutes
Goku is bulletproof as a kid, Krillin hurts SS Goku with a rock
etc etc

Attached: 5025591-1.jpg (1920x1400, 317K)

use OBD and check the stats
outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/index.php/8-character-profiles/24-character-profile-son-goku

outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/index.php/8-character-profiles/1638-character-profile-superman

outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/index.php/8-character-profiles/1634-character-profile-superman-pre-crisis

40 tons argument is super old and outdated af. Goku was literally shadow boxing with 40 tons on. He lifted Piccolo when he turned giant at the 23rd Budokai which was better than 40 tons.

Plus, dbz verse uses ki to augment their physical strikes to hurt each other who can tank planet level attacks early on. Counting DBS feats, Goku is well into universe level already by the end of the beerus arc and then he gets stuck there because DBS's writing is garbo.

Attached: 2743294-goku_tanks_nuke.jpg (600x842, 180K)

>unless the omnitrix con absorb the DNA of any alien by just touching them
That's literally it's primary function.

ToP Goku/Vegeta easily BTFO everyone.
And Moro Arc Goku even more