If you are a virgin and past age 25, you need to chase women the same way Miroku-sama chased women...

If you are a virgin and past age 25, you need to chase women the same way Miroku-sama chased women. You need to have children before 30.

Attached: Miroku-inuyasha-31436354-450-297.jpg (450x297, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gospelgazette.com/gazette/2005/may/page20.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based miroku nevwr gave up on sango, impregnated her multiple times what a fucking chad.

>Just keep asking if she will bear your children bro

I'm just sad he became more useless as the series went on.

Didn't he only ask Sango once?

Not really. Men don't have a biological clock like women do.

>You need to have children before 30.
welp

Massive COPE. By the time you are 30, you hairline will have likely receded a decent amount. Plus you have likely put on some extra weight.

Bro no, I just started leaving my house, how come I've already expired..

How can a man over 20 still be virgin
How the fuck is that possible

I'm a 24 year old virgin. I'm 5'5 and black. Which normally wouldn't be a problem, but as I move up the corporate ladder, there are fewer and fewer black women who are willing to settle, and any other group of women view me as dogshit.

Hey bruh look here

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1000x666, 128K)

>before 30
heh

buddhist monks can fuck?

he' lost is faith

pervy major allies are always based

see: roshi, jiraiya, sanji, etc etc

Attached: 56883683_514049289127900_8224487856859271483_n.jpg (1080x1211, 118K)

Then do what men have done since the beginning of history and date down.

Attached: 1567969320683.png (1280x795, 1.37M)

Men can have healthy children until the day they die. Women are the ones whose reproduction shrivels up after 30.

Nice try, witch-hunter general. You're not sealing my wizard powers that easily!

>you hairline will have likely receded a decent amount
I'm sorry you have shit genes

Oh god not the bees

Where do you think you are?

do you want a black woman specifically? lots of girls have jungle fever nowadays

what is this disgusting normalfag doing on my board?

Attached: 1364633727890.jpg (300x300, 34K)

>You need to have children before 30.
It's much too late for that.

I'm 28 and single, there's no way I'm getting married before 30 now.

Fuck no.
All woman are sluts

his power was too OP, it needed a nerf

It's easy user, just don't have sex.

What if I'm virgin at exactly 25 for a month or so still?

haha y-yeah, that sounds impossible

You say like marriage is easy but what happens if you haven't fallen in love with anybody that you actually feel like you want to marry her?

How do people know which person they should actually marry and how did they know he or she was different from past relationships?

I guess that is why arranged marriages used to exist in the past, huh? People just let parents decide.

Miroku was lucky he got to marry Sango. He became baggage for the latter half of the series because his Wind Tunnel became useless and he stopped putting in effort.

If you saw the other monks in Inuyasha they had other tricks up their sleeves but I guess Miroku was too perverted to actually follow the path of the Buddha

Miroku was willing to settle on an old woman. Better to be a wizard than to give up on my dream of a loli wife.

Attached: 1386325121031.jpg (600x600, 120K)

It didn't even make sense. How and why would the wind tunnel introduce the bee's venom to his bloodstream? It's not like anything else entered his bloodstream when using it. It was sucked into a void, not his body.

gotta do what a nigga gotta do

Things did scratch the entrance every now and then, so presumably, whatever poison they carried, as well as the occasional my asthma would enter his body through the torn ends of whatever blood vessels passed through his palm.

Oh my fucking god this makes no sense

Attached: 1566852297228.jpg (606x618, 64K)

How is it even possible to have sex? I'm 29 and I'm yet to figure that one out.

Any femanons (cis only) want to smash before I turn 30? Please I'm desperate.

Attached: 1446376786195.jpg (515x515, 50K)

In order to have sex I need to have a full circumcision. In order to do that I need to not masturbate for up to 2 months after operation to allow healing. Even at the best of times I can only go 3 days before the feeling is so intense that I more or less act to avoid going crazy.

Attached: 1547679050785.gif (500x478, 75K)

>need to be scarred by jew slave mark
Better to stay a wizard.

gay and don't want to have kids

I'm in the exact same situation, but looking into a dorsal slit so I don't lose as much a sensitivity.

>You need to have children before 30
Eh don't want 'em.

No Black man wants a Black woman because they're all chasing white guys for biracial babies. I am trying to get the biracial baby with the white man. He has to be rich and old though.

Only if you're a woman and it's 35.

In biblical times, most men married between 18 and 20. If past 24 and unmarried something was obviously wrong with him, as he couldn’t impress any girl’s father/family.
gospelgazette.com/gazette/2005/may/page20.htm

But can an old man be a good father? Or does his back ache too much to even play baseball with his kids?

Children can’t lubricate

same

Ever notice how all autists have really old fathers?

But you have to look at both the father and mother. Usually one or both of them have milder symptoms of autism, that collide into a perfect storm in the child.

You mean mothers that waited till 30-40 to have kids.

yeah and? Women get more desperate the older they get.

this, its women who wait too long to have kids that there is a bigger chance of autistic children.

>Even so, the absolute risk of having a child with autism is low even for the oldest parents. The researchers in the 2017 study calculated that about 1.5 percent of children born to parents in their 20s will have autism, compared with about 1.58 percent of children born to parents in their 40s.

I started off with a steroid cream and that helped somewhat, but I've been told a year ago that due to the amount of scarring that I need a full circumcision.
I might try to get a second opinion and maybe explain to them my situation, even though it's fucking embarrassing.
Going without masturbation I don't think is possible given that it feels like I'm dying after just 3 days. I'm too chemically dependent on having the dopamine rush.

O MY BEES

>2019
>having kids
kek I'm not that cruel.

>40s
More like 50s-70s

I-I know right b-bro I just had sex like y-yesterday

You probably think vaccines cause autism

>If you are a virgin and past age 25, you need to chase women the same way Miroku-sama chased women. You need to have children before 30.
How does one even remain a virgin at such an age,

Yea Forums - anime and manga

>be black
>have BBC
>black women actually like you
>complain on gook drawings board
You don't get to complain. East Asians have it worse than you. South Asians have it the worst.

If anything, breeding as early as possible is why we have so many defective genes running around. If only those women had known they would be dooming their kids to being baldies by their 20s, they might have reconsidered.

How can the risk be low if autism isn't a diagnosis and its spectrum has only grown since 2017? Its an undefined spectrum that perpetrates itself based on presupposed societal "norms". Its the new flavor of the decade pseudoscience dogma just like ADD and ADHD.

Define autism first.

>South Asians have it the worst.
Bullshit. South Asians' only complaint should be that their parents' pick may not match their tastes. East Asian parents these days don't even bother with the arranged marriages, and the persistent myth about dick sizes torpedoes them before they even open their mouths.

>this whole thread
Yea Forums really is no different from reddit huh

Start a shit thread get shit replies.
Reap what you sow.