Dragon ball super

If you could read dragon ball drawn by another mangaka, what mangaka would you choose?

Attached: 1568493509415.jpg (1179x1200, 302K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0kdjoodCkEE
youtube.com/watch?v=2XCoDuEhSJE
youtube.com/watch?v=BYNdOIydZpg
screenrant.com/dragon-ball-yamcha-underrated-character/
youtube.com/watch?v=XobLVsPK0wo
youtube.com/watch?v=6Fzb5SkNW9M
kanzenshuu.com/translations/son-goku-densetsu-toriyama-x-nakatsuru/
youtube.com/watch?v=4ZodfMOI5is
s2.desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/a/image/1564/61/1564618130503.jpg
s2.desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/a/image/1550/84/1550849585947.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Story by Togashi
Art by 90's Toriyama

kek

Enter CHADku

Attached: WHAT A CHAD.jpg (688x692, 94K)

>story by togashi
That would be bad, considering how random is togashi in story and how every arcs feel very different from the other.

>y-yamcha-sama.. i have a husband and *moans* ah nyha ha ha kids now.. we ah ah can't do this anymore..
>Silence, woman. You will always belong to me. That manlet with the bad hairline and his micro penis could never satisfy you.
>y-you're right.. i'm sorry.. AHH HARDER YAMCHA SAMA

Attached: NOOO.png (474x456, 219K)

Enter best pairing.

Attached: a3e9c4448a837b28ffe13a6a90ad8db1.jpg (700x875, 118K)

Kubo

NOOO AIEEE DONT EXPOSE MY 4 INCH PEPE TO THE WORLD NOOO AIEEE

Attached: Enter TinyPenis.jpg (961x963, 210K)

>That would be bad, considering how random is togashi in story
Wanna try that again.
>How every arcs feel very different from the other.
How is that a bad thing.

They haven't even kissed.

Dont joke around man, i like hxh but you cant just slap togashi storywriting to anything and expect it to be good

Cope

Attached: WHYY.jpg (300x168, 8K)

>90% of the manga are fights
>character keep asspulling power-ups
>pic related is the fanbase of the show
By the way, i know that you are talking about the art. I just wanted to say it. (Though i don't like how kubo draws the character chins and faces)

Attached: I want to see some damn bankais goddamit.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Attached: O.png (848x459, 200K)

Hirohiko Araki

Attached: C64675EB-C787-49BB-AFC8-2FB338E1CB51.jpg (511x659, 207K)

Enter Disappointmenthan

Attached: 1568303758711.jpg (695x439, 86K)

The One Above All

Attached: 96ab5f3c07e3b096d4aed0e687f74fb2.jpg (735x915, 170K)

Because it makes it inconsistent. More variety doesn't mean anything without good execution. And even with that, people watch shonen to watch people beat each other, not for card games or other shit like that. See greed island for example.

>AIEEE IM SORRY GOKU-SAMA YOU ARE THE STRONGEST

Attached: GOKUSAMA.jpg (1466x2000, 356K)

That would be curious to see.

Attached: Goku by araki.jpg (1500x1000, 209K)

Holy cringe, the canonical strongest being in the muiltiverse would blink Jobku out of existance

Attached: Dragon Ball Chou - Dragon Ball Chou 018 - The True Identity of Goku Black - 3.png (958x1400, 237K)

>existance
>IESLB
How embarrassing. OUT of this LINGUISTIC sanctuary AT ONCE you dirty wetback.

Attached: Embarrassing.jpg (512x278, 23K)

Keisuke Itagaki

Attached: 1556123582025.png (600x938, 1003K)

>implying goku has used his full power in a single battle
Wait for it.

Attached: tumblr_p5ac7uNPrZ1r3n8leo1_1280.jpg (1253x1920, 818K)

That would be funny. More with the weird ass proportions.

That's just headcanon. Don't take it into account.

Attached: 8fd7136d4cf53bad6b641849f0746a5e--dragonball-z-anime-couples.jpg (342x469, 36K)

I rather see Dragon Ball written by competent writer. No, not its fans. They are too retarded.

>Jobkufags are "ieslb" autists with no arguments
Embarrassing

Attached: The true king of all.jpg (236x392, 21K)

>No, not its fans. They are too retarded
B-but i'm a fan...

>make a mistake
>get called out for it
>copes harder, doesn't realize he's just embarrassing himself even further
I guess you south american monkeys really don't understand self-awareness, huh? It's okay. Keep barking all you want, little puppy.

Attached: 32.jpg (222x227, 7K)

Kubo

Attached: 1548773566168.jpg (843x865, 117K)

It's "I would rather" not "I rather" you goddamn spic. Stop coming into these threads with your shitty IESLB. It shits up the whole fucking place you god damn retard.

>Still screeching
Embarassing

Attached: 29292i28.gif (500x250, 238K)

>embarassing
You forgot an r. You got it right the first time, but in the end you're still a failure. Out of this den of wit and intelligence, monkey. I bet you feel real humiliated right now.

Attached: 1567188612222.jpg (633x651, 25K)

Is he right bros?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0kdjoodCkEE

>e-celeb
Into the trash it goes

OH NO NO TOYOPACOBROS I THOUGHT SSB PLUS KAIOKEN ISN'T CANON???

Attached: main-qimg-ec04458962011f332367aa87f8c1e1f2.jpg (602x903, 340K)

>thatanimesnob
>E-celeb
What

Oh, so it's a literal who? That's even worse!

OPM's Murata
Murata face is real but no other mangaka comes close to his skill in coherently drawing insane fights

Attached: Capture.jpg (1586x1059, 504K)

DB turn into crazy horseshit so fast it isn't even funny. Is the series really so tapped out that there is literally nothing of substance to discuss so it automatically turns into shitposting?

*yawn*

Lmao, who the fuck do you think you are, faggot? Go back to your whisper x whisper containment thread, faggot. This is the DEN OF CHADS. Understand me, little boy? Kneel and run along now, the MEN are speaking.

>murata face is real
What did you mean by this? I didn't get it.

>no arguments

I win again, holy shit.

Based gokubro!

Murata fucking sucks, most of the time I can't tell what the fuck is going on in a panel

>based Toyo is shitting on the overuse of kaioken in the shitime
Based
Kill yourself
/thread

>insulting people without knowing them
That's mean user. Didn't they teach you that in school?

Who would toyopaco trace from if he had to draw Dragon Ball from the start?

Attached: 6439696-1151789217-_5q77.jpg (1074x830, 143K)

I love how Toyo would shit on the anime every once in a while

Attached: IMG_20190914_233244_502.jpg (794x1280, 149K)

Attached: FPJiren_BrolySSFP.jpg (4000x3000, 1011K)

>insulting "people"
People don't exist on 4channel. There is no sense of identity on an anonymous image forum. That is why there can be none who try to claim individuality, and if they do, they must properly be insulted and discarded. If you wish to promote your youtube channel, I recommend reddit

[Spoilers] how do i put spoilers bros? [/Spoilers]

many of his characters have the same face/eyes
afraid that's your fault, pal

Attached: Capture.png (1340x941, 2.7M)

Based retardgeta bro

Kek. Idiot.

>assuming people identity's
Now that's worse. Don't be like that user, it makes me unhappy.

>youtube.com/watch?v=2XCoDuEhSJE
Enter the motherfucking CHAD of CHADS.

>assuming people identity's
It makes me sad that you use IESLB. You want me to make you happy yet you make me so sad by being a fucking retard. :(

>they must properly be insulted and discarded
>IESLB
Take your LEAVE, heathen. AT ONCE.

>Lauren Faust's Dragonball

Attached: 1298046438128.jpg (1000x1000, 613K)

Written and drawn by Hirohiko Araki.

Attached: d66.jpg (450x600, 218K)

>he posted it
Bye user, it was good knowing you.

Nice try. That was a cute attempt.

Attached: Goku.Kai.084.png (1280x720, 603K)

bracket spoiler bracket.
If don't need to close the spoilers if you write it all in one line.

Don't you fucking DARE blather unintelligible gibberish on MY house again, did you hear ME? You blasphemous, philistine amoeba of intellectual desecration.

What are your UNPOPULAR Dragon Ball opinions?

Attached: x4npv1M.jpg (720x1290, 246K)

Cursed

I'm sorry bro. I will not do it again.

DB females are a mistake.

>UNPOPULAR
What do you take me for, dog? I'm a ToeiJirenbro. I have no unpopular opinions.

When will the best characters (Goten and Trunks) grow up and be useful?

It's okay, you are forgiven. Just as Jesus gave the Canaanite woman pity, as shall I. It is the superiors duty, no, RESPONSIBILITY to fix the mistakes of the inferior.

Based and canonpilled.

Attached: vegeta vs yamcha.png (1902x996, 141K)

Who?

>maddening noiseless atmosphere given birth by my audacious, victorious denouement
Predictable.

Holy based yamchabro!

I'll give you a hint.

Attached: ssj-vegeta-playing-his-ass-kicking-theme.jpg (628x360, 90K)

>i am a sheep
We know.

B-BROLYBROS.. I-I CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT HES SAYING!!!! AIEEE

Attached: J-Jiren-Sama.jpg (300x168, 14K)

>yamchabro
What the fuck is that? You mean Ointmentbro?

cringe

>OINTMENTOINTMENTOINTMENTOINTMENTOINTMENTOINTMENT
Holy fuck, the obsession.

Attached: 1553145105373.jpg (268x268, 25K)

>JIRENJIRENJIRENJIRENJIRENJIRENJIREN

See

If you can't tell what's going on in Murata panels then I don't know how the hell you can tell what's going on in the manga panels of various other manganka. Murata's paneling and choreography is some of the best I've seen in manga.

Ointment.

Art by Waita Uziga and story by Masamune Shirow

I think that he is talking about many things happening in the page making it confusing more that the quality of the drawing.

Manga leaks in one hour

>dead series
>dead thread

Attached: 1559513280008.gif (500x551, 827K)

Boichi

who's the best action artist that can do comedy and facial reactions?

>Story by Togashi
I can't imagine how that would be. Dragonball and HxH are so different. Togashi would definitely emphasize Tardku's stupid morality and make Super Saiyan more edgy.

Says who?

>make super saiyan more edgy
Like this?

Attached: 6f2e10e2ffcce48fc52567c5d3922d40.png (420x420, 252K)

No
He'd play up Goku's rage towards Frieza after Krillin. The fight would be shorter as Goku is fighting way more brutally than he would regularly. Frieza getting sliced in half by his own disk wouldn't happen, Goku would just leave him broken on the ground. He'd pity Frieza but Frieza would still betray him.

Attached: 1512345886095.png (467x349, 181K)

What the fuck is wrong with that manlets hairline, LMAO. Don't tell me all hunterbros look like this.. OHNONONONONONO

Attached: I'm Laughing At You.jpg (255x239, 10K)

That's sounds better than what we ended up getting. And i say this not even as a hunterfag.

imagine reading dragon ball for the story kek

>he doesn't

Kek, didn't mean too quote it two times.

>he doesn't appreciate the narrative behind the Saiyans and Frieza until Super ruined everything
Cringe

Attached: 1539641554537.jpg (530x495, 50K)

Lmao. Fucking pathetic retard. Imagine embarrassing yourself this fucking much. Jesus fucking christ you're such a loser lmao.

Wow user, you didn't have to be some mean.

Iida Pochi or Yuzuki&Dash

>Story by Togashi
Dragon Ball would be in the Buu saga right now if he was writing it.

>ywn have android 18 make fun of your small dick
GOD just kill me now

I own these fhreDs.

>Goku vs Majin Vegeta written by Togashi
kino beyond kino

So you want Dragon Ball to go on hiatus every 2 weeks and be a shitty, nonsensical, pseudo-intellectual light novel disguised as a shonen manga?

>Wanna try that again
Togashi is a hack and HxH is bad. Cope me a river.

Ask me how I know you're that fat, friendless autist from last thread that was crying about a fucking apostrophe while not providing a single argument.

>spams retarded grammar shitposts
>b-b-but the ones who are REALLY shitting up the threads are the people who make typos

T-Toeibros...What is this... I-I thought Toyopaco didn't know the lore...

Fuck off newSHITrenfag.

Gentlemen....

Actually I’m more into Android 16.

Cope, Cuckren.

Enter Hearts

Attached: B7333C4A-CC3C-4451-984A-F7257EEDFBF7.jpg (1024x576, 85K)

Buu saga? I think you mean it'd still be at the start of the Z, right after defeating Piccolo.

Imagine being cucked by your faggot son? goKEK is a fucking joke.

Attached: C0A9B238-91F6-46AA-ABDC-3FC720228C25.png (1231x1984, 256K)

Akira toriyama

Attached: 1564412151543-a.gif (343x258, 2.76M)

Imagine being a dubdog

Imagine having your full potential unleashed and being wealer than your dad who’s not even a hybrid.

Reminder that the dragon line actually works better for Jiren’s character and pisses on the sub.

Attached: 5365EBC6-EDC6-4B4C-AF90-09C815746FE8.png (1440x803, 1.53M)

I miss him so much bros.

Attached: C4F5F25D-9F57-4499-A4D5-2A60036BD11F.jpg (670x380, 16K)

cuckren poster, kill yourself.
>weaker than CHADly
>begged for defeat
>knelt before almighty frieza
>knelt before goku
>jobbed to ROSHI

>Doesn’t like new Chaddock.
>Likes old Cuckdock.
Fucking pathetic.

Didn’t say that I said the dragon line was good for Jiren’s character. Or at least the one Super tried to make.
>knelt before almight frieza
>jobbed to ROSHI
Pick a medium.

Are you illiterate?

>Shitrenbitches are dubfags
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>i-i-i-i-illiterate!
Cope.

>Lol you’re a Jiren fag.
>Actually I like 16.
>N-N-No you’re a Jirenfag.
>Illiterate.
>Uh Uh h-hey imag-gine if-f you w-were st-t-t-t-utering. I win HAhA cope.

>Not liking dragon line.
God it feels good to be the only intellectual in a sea of dumbasses who can’t read subtext and have to fed information by their masters.

>inane ESL greentext
>incoherent babble in accordance with the deflecting "tactics" of Shitrencopes
>pernicious defiance in the wake of an obviously higher intellect
>contumacious refusal to kneel before a clearly superior being
Yep, you're definitely a Shitrendog.

>Shitrenbitch actually defending being a dubspic
EL O EL

>have to fed information by their masters
BASED ESLrenbro!

Oh sorry I must have made a mistake. You’re clearly a 16bro going from your exceptional logical thinking. Good day fellow,
>Based ESLdroid
Fixed it for you.

its because of how Cell Saga and Chimera Ant saga have similar looking villians.

he would, he'd kill all the fun of the series.

I accept your concession.

oda. And I dont give a fuck what any one says, Oda would make Dragon ball Super fun and exciting and unpredictable.

Good I respect your honest and logical thinking fellow 16 lad.

The anime should have waited for the manga

Good pup, kneeling so obediently before your astute and benevolent master.

Which one?

you know you just outed yourself as under aged

Yes master please cum into my 95 orifices.
Android 16.

my mistake

Attached: Mm94r_-UA2JLdSNW7Y6DWqCKhaEdYR3EfqEgrXiMuc4.jpg (1601x1376, 206K)

Obviously Super. Toei had to follow their greed, although now it seems they're trying to do it the right way.

Do you think the manga would have been better if the anime waited for it? With better shit for Aniraza and waht not.

Remember when the manga skipped using the megazord of characters literally designed to go together.

Attached: 0DA70884-6068-4245-B171-758FAD9D3C3A.png (1354x1068, 1.69M)

Are you a fucking idiot
Lurk for 2 years you fucking newfag piece of shit

Anyone but Toyo

Attached: 20190915_022822.jpg (4032x3024, 3.73M)

I asmit the manga does some stuff better but Toei does add some good shit. U6 arc’s final fight was much better with blue kaioken than used to explain the faults of Blue and have Hit job.

What do you mean? The anime should have waited for the manga as overall the manga has the better story and moments than the anime. The problem is that Toyo is retarded and only draws the weekly standard number of pages for a monthly manga. Waiting for monthly manga doesn't bother me, but it does for DB. The story is moving at a snail's pace.

Anons what from the anime would you have replace something in the manga? What from the manga would you have replace scenes in the anime?

>better moments.
Maybe more logical and what not but do people actually get hyped reading the manga? I feel like Goku’s hakai was only hype because of Beerus’ scene in the anime.

well can you blame them? after years of just making money from just Z's royalties and making games off of the same plot every new video game upgrade, they were eventually gonna need new content. I dont hate Super, in fact I enjoy it. I know a lot of people here likes to shit on super but I enjoy where it is heading. The only reason I think people hate super is because it crushes a lot of people's head canon, and the fact the new transformations are uninspiring. But with Moro draining planets and Goku and Vegeta in space fighting together really makes me happy. Especially when there is more to fighting than just power levels.

>Uninspired
Ultra Instinct was pretty based. God was alright. It’s just too bad that a lot of scenes had Blue jobbing for no reason.

you're definitely a spic

The only things I like from the anime are Goku's slide Kamehameha vs Kefla except I don't like how Toei made UI Goku fight Kefla, and Toppo throwing away justice to become a GoD for the sake of his universe.

Oh yeah, I am especially with the current arc. Tori and Toyo made Buu relevant again. Vegeta going to yardat to possibly learn a new technique or even instant movement, which I doubt, vegeta doesnt like using the same techniques as Goku.
I was kind of hoping Vegeta learned something that was akin to his old Majin power up. Like he learn how to use magic to give himself a power up.

Do you not enjoy reading manga? Do you even read manga? People who say things like that are usually animeonly fags.

no I am as white as a saltine dude.

>liking the retarded edgy nonsensical GoD transformation

Attached: 1558298315147.jpg (1440x810, 126K)

Yeah honestly I’ve only read the DBS manga, the Yamcha sauce, and fucking multiverse.

ultra instict is pretty sick and I like the idea of god ki but it would have been better if blue was just ssj4 looking. I mean the tail and the form itself was pretty cool.

Super is fine and I'm really enjoying the Moro arc. But Toei has really damaged DB discussion, especially around here. This fanbase that already have trouble accepting what's canon now have to interpretations of the canon to argue about. It gets tiresome.

>multiverse
ewwww

Maybe we all should just stop caring about canon and just discuss the things we like.

Kys you fucking casual

>not liking one of the few moments where DB had actual writing

t. Toeipoodle

>making GoD a transformation is good writing
Do you even listen to yourself you stupid dick

I’ve never really had a problem with the gore or noticed it before someone mentioned. Buu’s pretty great in it. Bra is kinda retarded and Vegito has several issuses.

Well whats canon here is often just power level fags bitching who is stronger. Go with the manga since that is written by tori and drawn by toyo.

You're doing yourself a huge disservice. You know DB got very popular at the 21st BT, which was well before the anime was in production and was because of Toriyama's flow and paneling.

I don't want to talk about peoples headcanons

I feel they acted too much like they were an authority on Dragonball, Especially in their own series they say ssj4 isnt canon but use all the movie villains. They just seem so hypocritical.

Are you really so retarded as to not understand the context around Toppo's transformation? How could you be so stupid as to miss the one moment where Toei's writing staff used all 5 of their collective brain cells?

What did they mean by this?

Attached: D7062CFB-6D1F-49A3-8350-7EFD2422FBFA.png (600x848, 207K)

Are you a fucking retard? GoD isn't a fucking "RAHHHH I RAGE AND POWER UP" transformation you cockslurping Toeipoodle. Kill yourself.

I do go with the manga and engage in DB discussion as little as possible.

this is Yea Forums where you are shamed for liking something another user doesnt like. just how it is, so ignore them and look at the posts where you get an actual response.

that line refers to when goku saw trunks mama bird the senzu to mai, Vegeta calls it kissing and goku says he's never done that thing

why is megaman in the back there?

good, I remember when the manga came out and so many anime only anons swore up and down that anime was canon and not the manga.

If you knew how to follow a conversation you'd see that I prefer the manga, and if you knew how to read you'd see that I already explained how Toppo's transformation made sense. Funny that you're shitting on the anime when you have the IQ level of Toei's target audience.

youtube.com/watch?v=BYNdOIydZpg
Reminder that Pilaf helping with the time machine was part of Akira’s script.

dont worry, vegeta is a good teacher

Attached: GokuGag1-1.jpg (1091x1045, 232K)

Just retards being retarded, nothing new around here.

Attached: canontimeline.jpg (9392x2048, 2.76M)

So can GoD’s transform like this or have they incorporated it into their base like the angels and ultra instinct?

Attached: D169EA00-6F57-4D42-96D1-2590A0BB3F69.jpg (1600x900, 171K)

isnt this form anime only?

tp answer your question I imagine for Toppo its just how god mode transforms goku.

I’d have Anime Vegito wreck shit like Manga Vegito and have him lead to the full on purple mode instead of Zamasu striking himself. I’d i’d add the scene of the time ring being erased after Zeno.

I just see the issue here.
I remember how people were stupid in thinking Toyo fucked up in the tourny of power with the Bug fighter. do people not get the concept of perspective view points?

I think he should have added Goku’s back foot to at least make it lesss confusing.

Attached: 566182D3-7960-4353-BE00-EC737E90FF36.png (332x292, 95K)

ah I see the issue now, yeah the back foot was a goof then.

The manga should have Goku and Vegeta fight Jiren because how uncoordinated they are instead of Whis saying he trained them to fight together.

Kubotite

Enter my cute lovable wife Chino!
Probably Hiroya Oku, artist and creator of Gantz. It will be interesting to see his take on Dragonball!

Attached: my wife chino is so strong.gif (360x360, 1.72M)

>new Chaddock
It unironically rustles my jimmies that people like Toriyama taking old characters and canonizing them with the least amount of effort to sell toys.
No, Nu-Bardock is not better than OG Bardock.

the Spirit Bomb being used to trigger Goku into ultra instinct. Roshi dodging Jiren should have been in the anime, the manga should have Tien's fight from the anime. I am torn between how Kefla being knocked out of the ring. Because Gohan proving he is strong as that fusion but how goku did it was super sick.
Get rid of all of db super episodes from beerus and frieza and just use the 2 movies as a refrence. I replace the vegito manga fight with anime version. Use the manga for the zamasu arc. 1st god Tournament just stick with the manga, ToP mix of manga and anime.

Why were the xenovese villians always so retarded. They see that making the villian win’s gonna stop working yet they keep doing it. Here’s some shit they could do.
Goku vs Frieza
>Use dark magic to have Goku beat up Frieza and kill him before going 100%.
>He would then Go home with his friends instead of going to Yardrat.
>Time patrollers can’t stop Goku or fight him or else Frieza wins.
>Timeline is fucked.
Or also
>Have Frieza train years before Namek Saga.
>If they stip him from training his ideals of himself are already shattered and he will have vengeance for someone who shouldn’t exist.

Attached: 46781ABD-B2A4-45C0-A588-8BB54A32375E.png (414x236, 191K)

not much had change from bardock except the seeing the future thing. Which was dumb in its self. But I do admit they change bardocks character to be less vicious.

Do they have toys of Nu-Bardock?

Where the /cute/friends at?

Attached: 1500683686666.jpg (853x480, 88K)

With this and SS4 what did Toei mean by having the super form of great ape be white?

Attached: 862E1167-8985-4A75-A917-74C6454E6D7F.jpg (1350x1702, 489K)

Is Xenoverse 2 a huge improvement from Xenoverse 1? Or is it more or else the same?

Attached: chino_has_contracted_autism.jpg (1280x720, 413K)

I get what you are saying but they just used magic to power up the villains. Plus Xenoverse itself was pretty bad. Controls were terrible and you had to mod your game if you wanted good designs.

What they should have done was quit with the whole time travel shit as possible. At least Dragonball Fusions had an original story that plucked villains from the timeline instead you going there. That meant you had a world to explore.
what they should do is make a dragonball game either in the future or in the past like Kotor and make a story from there.

Anime cute obviously.

>super form of great ape be white?
what?

the same just new content.

Damn, Toriyama has 10x the skill. Look at #17's herp derp face

Legendary and SS4 are the super saiyan versions of the great ape form. (With extra control or mutation.)

I win again.

K. Fujicka chad strikes again.

Attached: 31C44E85-AED6-45E2-91E2-07148C8C9251.png (640x480, 282K)

oh I see but what do you mean it is white? You mean the eyes?

Fuck. Well no reason to go through that again. Better wait for Xenoverse 3 and maybe they'll make an Angel Race

Xenoverse 2 is much better. You know how clothes effected your fighters stats in XV1? Well I don't know about you, but making my character well balanced meant mismatched clothes and a retarded looking fighter. XV2 has equitable items that negate the stats your clothes have. So you can wear what ever the fuck you want. That said, XV2 is really just a more polished version of the same thing. Same premise, same fights. You can even play through the XV1 story and missions after a certain point. The hub world is a massive improvement too.

Did GT ever explain that the 17s could fuse because Hell Fighter 17 was the same type of robot as Rildo?

Attached: 75F9FBA9-23A4-4A70-B6B7-B86BF2C4D824.jpg (485x459, 33K)

My wife Chino is so cute

I wont touch xenoverse unless they actually make some good designs and decent game play. Game play was so rigid and clunky

Kale, Broly, and GT Goku have darker skins in base. When transformed they turn white.

Hell 17 was made to fuse with 17. Thats it. Since cell transformed when absorbing 17, 17 fusing with a machine mutant of himself does something similar.

Failed fusions are weaker than their components. If they were to eat something like the fruit from the tree of might would both fusees have an even greater boost than if they just ate it by the time they defuse.

Attached: E7CAB1FA-3C01-4500-9B2E-98A3A19E1579.png (1680x2048, 3.76M)

Why’d he never attempt Naturon’s absorption ability on Gogeta or anyone else?

Attached: 3D0CC7B0-A7C7-47E3-8400-EE0B97ECF536.png (549x774, 132K)

Oh, I figure since its their aura illuminating their skin. Doesnt GT goku's skin get lighter when he just goes ssj?

Attached: PicsArt_08-02-08.36.35.jpg (852x1136, 336K)

They did this all the time in z
Characters get paler when they power up
It's a light thing, not a skin tone thing

The entire cell saga was the only good DBZ arc

Yeah I guess it makes sense. They were lighted up even without auras too for some reason too though.

Attached: 3B2C2CFC-1CAA-410D-8DBF-5B8449C5ADE0.gif (280x158, 778K)

Post the most ridiculous Dragon Ball designs.

Attached: A9E9377D-363D-4FD1-B49C-13D892351234.png (185x141, 44K)

Imagine trolling but you aren’t intelligent. Oh wait nvm.

It just depends on how the light was hitting them at the time. plus their auras again make them shine so the dark skin would just clash with their auras.

How strong is Arale 18?

Attached: 272FA3DA-823F-4E6D-83BC-328FE4FF3BB3.jpg (640x359, 140K)

If gags are canon? she is the strongest.

>>IESLB
You are embarrassing for using this garbage

remember in manga, Comedy wins over power everytime.

I know the auras brighten them but their is pretty much no light in this shot and he still looks white.

Attached: 19790C4B-3803-4EB0-9801-14FCC93C1DD2.jpg (1536x855, 170K)

Laughs in destruction.

Attached: E8528711-B5F2-4439-94C7-53DE9E595856.png (1536x867, 909K)

thats not a gag tho, its just being a dick.

I meant more Beerus breaking Arale in this scene.

then possibly its just lighting inconsistencies and to make the colors nor clash.

didnt her head just fall off?

>Legendary SS4
Broly Dark must be Popo black.

Attached: 0C7D6ABE-A409-4815-9101-839FF92FE5B1.jpg (640x360, 17K)

heroes was a mistake

That’s what I meant. It was clear Beerus threatened her though.

I think SS may just always emit some light even without auras or something.

Attached: DB1615C7-F752-483D-B6EF-D6903120A1DA.jpg (1800x1800, 321K)

I wonder how many anons that use master and slave for their arguments would react to the other going along with it and roleplaying.

threatens her like Elmer fud threatens bugs bunny maybe.

I mean he was going to kill her. He’s stronger unless you count diarrhea as something she did.

actually you would be surprised how blond hair would make you look a lot more pale. Especially bright colors liek yellow and green.

Comedy is a force that always protects the gag user. Thats what I mean by Gag power. The luck of the user goes waaay up, but only when its funny.

You know Rodger rabbit when he couldnt get out of the handcuffs until he could make a joke out of it? Its that.

I guess so. I guess gag characters are invincible when you can say their powers are literally plot.

BASED

well not necessarily, the only way to beat comedy is either at its own game or beat with a greater force in the universe [spoilers]love[/spoilers]

I like this idea. its interesting to see what another mangaka would do with the establish characters. i'm gonna think a lot more about this.

Story by Nasu and Art by Takeuchi

> What the fuck is this ? Fucking dog, it's drugs ???

> AAAAIIIIIIE ARRETE

Attached: 12973578_653333838138195_8636461877768593802_o.jpg (1753x1236, 291K)

Ways Goku can surpass Ultra Instinct:
>Train or something.

Tite Kubo. His writing might be shit but he makes his characters look cooler than anyone else's, and since DB is already thrash it would only be an upgrade to the show. Literally no cons.

You mean the manga in which:

>Luffy always fights the main guy and wins vs him alone
>Zorro fights another sword user
>the rest of the crew fight people with similar strength and characteristics as them?

Wow so unpredictable!

Everyone can literally tell what what straw hats and blackbeards will be forced to fight each other

Vegeta should have never joined the main cast and he should have left after King Cold and Frieza were killed.

Who would have been the Guy Nr.2 then?

Trunks?
Broly?

They’re just on, moulded by it.

Attached: 67C32AB1-D9A9-4232-AA5C-8D279425188E.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

That 19 gives me nightmares.

While I do really like Toriyama as an artist I'd love to see Itagaki draw something DB since he has such a fantastic grasp on how to make fights seem "real" while still being balls to the wall madness

Attached: 66c8dec9173131c0436ecd3238d1c1ab.jpg (714x1100, 229K)

Plz tell me you're trolling

Yeah, his fights are insanely boring.

That was over 3 hours ago user. He’s not here man.

Enter Vegeta Calvo.

Attached: Calvo Vegeta.png (2042x2001, 619K)

I can wait for the response. I cant accept that anyone actually thinks GoD Toppo was good, even if the prefer the anime

Cute Goku and Chichi art warms my heart

TOYOCHADS !! TOYOCHADS !!!!

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS ??

9 MAY 2020 ?? WHAT ?? IT'S... IT'S COMING BACK ??

NOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!

Attached: NOOOOO !!!.jpg (737x553, 72K)

Hey ! I love Broly.

Attached: IslamJoe.png (1920x1080, 204K)

Attached: Hamanasu.png (1261x858, 627K)

Haha I get it, it's because some Broly fans are Arabs XD

Cope !

Attached: Islam Joe.png (544x408, 155K)

With what? Your unfunny off topic spamming?

El Grande Padré forma Verdadera.

Attached: EGP.jpg (1280x720, 814K)

Sui Ishida
He also likes to change his characters hair color all the time to give them a power up

Attached: Goku_illustration.jpg (900x637, 159K)

good morning thread

Attached: hurizasama.png (1524x2200, 1.82M)

>no period
>IESLB

Jirenchads are the ones who define the threads meta.

You are just so fucking dense. And you were the same braindead retard I caught posting "Enter Goku" before, stop posting Goku alongside your shameless parroting.

kubo unironically

Shitrentards were used to define how a dumb as fuck shit poster gets humiliated around here

Cringe.

>IESLB
Yuck.

>reduced to posting c-cringe
How embarrassing
>shitrentards abbreviation
Into the trash

I woned again, like every time.

>i-i'll parrot everything they do except t-that one abbreviation
H to the A to the H to the A. Quiet, spico, prostrate and obey.

So are there cup noodles that comes in this size?

Attached: hqdefault-5.jpg (480x360, 36K)

>e-everything I have said once is mine now
>y-you are parroting!!!!!
Imagine being this desperate for an achievement and a mark. Hell, just imagine being a Shitrentard

Those are enema buckets.

5 days until MOROKU

Attached: P192992929.jpg (743x874, 214K)

>parrot creaking noises
Someone give him a cracker.

Unironically nobody cares.

Stop lying toeimongrel

R-reekdom bros...Is july over yet? I-I'm starting to get nervous...

I-It's july 2020...

I like Bills.

Attached: Bills.png (647x466, 319K)

enter CUTEren

Attached: cuteren.jpg (361x500, 23K)

>only like what I like, if you dont youre retarded and I hate you.
fucking kys you absolute cancer, gatekeeping cunts like you are what make these threads so shit in the first place.

disgusting
Patrician
Interesting and would pick up

I'd want to see dragon ball drawn by z-ton

Attached: b0200f78a6fa6a8b77fe101a3abd29bb.png (703x642, 465K)

Do you faggots unironically think youre smart because you read a fucking comic book made for japanese 9 year olds? You tribal brained mangafags are pathetic as fuck.

Cope.
We're Toyoscholars.

You are nothing.

>WAHH ITS TOEIS FAULT THESE THREADS ARE SHIT
lol what? Does toei live rent free in mangacucks brains? They literally can not stop thinking about them.

It's been a year and a half since dragon ball super was cancelled
The threads are still exactly the same

Nah, toeimongrels are more obnoxius since they are jealous

The Invincible Strongest of the Strong.

Attached: INVINCIBLEREN.png (1920x1080, 1022K)

Enter HEAVEN ASCENSION HEARTS

Attached: Ultimate_Hearts.png (411x573, 611K)

I don't even see that, any posts regarding manga are usually ignored as nobody cares about it, and the rest of the thread is just various forms of shitposting

HOLY BASED

STUPID JOBBING PIECE OF SHIT

what?

>literally fucking seething that people don't like his retarded nonsensical anime garbage
>strawmanning frantically
Done, Toeipoodle, DONE.

>gets worked like a mark by a fictional character without knowing that work was a work and works himself into a shoot
KWAB

>as nobody cares about it
Nice headcanon, spic.

screenrant.com/dragon-ball-yamcha-underrated-character/

Enter YamCHAD.

That was me user, not him.

>IESLB is confirmed to be a Shitrentard meme
Reminder to instantly discard anyone who uses it. Shitrentards are not worth the reply counter going up.

(Pic related)

Attached: 0SYnBCa.gif (720x540, 1.44M)

Gatekeeping is good though.

>literally never kissed while the voice actress herself fantasized about Gohan's long, thick cock inside her

It's over Gokeks, you lost completely.

Attached: basado.jpg (692x525, 84K)

>oh god that's the meme that outs me as the filthy paco I am NONO GET IT AWAY FROM MEE NOOOO

Yoshikazu Hamada

Attached: spiral.jpg (817x1200, 316K)

Vegeta is the strongest saiyan.

Attached: EEfZkirUYAAv2FZ.jpg (770x1024, 83K)

>dub canon
Ew. Next time, use a more valid source as an argument.

Attached: a8301b8807598c6f8c81269a90d91dac.jpg (600x626, 72K)

Gentlemen...

That's related to the thread though.

>fan art

Cope hard.

Attached: Blancohan.jpg (600x845, 104K)

Bye.

Murata

AIIIIEEEEEE

Attached: EEfgjKZUYAAj6Kh.jpg (1080x1247, 117K)

What? That's the Mangaka I would want to see do Dragon Ball if someone else did it.

Attached: 1457124540982.png (1920x1080, 903K)

>Goku exists
>Gogeta exists
>Vegito exists
>Kefla exists
Kneel.

>and make Super Saiyan more edgy
That would be an improvement. It's supposedly triggered by the pure rage but I can't remember the scene where it was shown other than SSJ2 Gohan toying with Cell.
It's just blonde hair and a prowerup with no strings attached.

>WAH IM SMRT YOURE A DUM POOPYHEAD, I GO ON Yea Forums AND I HATE ANIME.
wew you sure showed me.

>he thinks edge is ever an improvement
Get out, dog.

>more seething ESL strawmanning
>STOP CRITICIZING THINGS I LIKE
Cry more, child.

>Being an insufferable turbo autist literally no one likes is good.
Huh?

>posting more fanfiction
>"cope hard"
It seems that you don't know the meaning of cope. Otherwise, you would know who's the one coping.

Attached: 37249f47f12c5b502ec6451411e9c57d.jpg (500x466, 42K)

HOLY based

Maybe not edge, but at least something.
Make the character more visibly absorbed with rage and less caring.
This would be a good excuse to avoid using this form.

?

Gatekeeping is good because it prevents a product to become normie-tier and the fanbase becoming shit. The reason for why so many franchises have shit fandoms including dragon ball is for that. Gatekeeping is good and should be more appreciated.

The Alpha of Awe. The Brute of Brawn. The Cultivator of Class. The Duke of Domination. The Emperor of Eloquence. The Fiercest of Fighters. The Greatest of Glory. The Height of Heroism. The Imperator of Intellectualism. The Jarl of Justice. The King of Knights. The Lord of Loquaciousness. The Master of Mortality. The Naysayer of Noobs. The Overlord of Obituaries. The Prince of Passion. The Que-hagen of Quixote. The Ruler of Ruination. The Sultan of Smite. The Taskmaster of Trembles. The Undertaker of Ubiquity. The Vaeyen of Vociferousness. The Warranter of Weaklings. The Xenophobe of Xenogeny. The Yardmaster of Yesteryear. The Zhar of Zoroastrianism.

THE INDOMITUS REX
THE ALPHA OF ALPHAS
THE KING OF KINGS
THE LORD OF LORDS
THE JUSTICIAR OF JUSTICE
THE TALLEST OF THE TALL

CHADREN THE GRAY
APEXPREDATORren the MASCULINE
GRIPren the CRUSHING
INSURMOUNTABLEren the UNSURPASSABLE
INDOMITABLEren the UNYIELDING
AESTHETICren the BEAUTIFUL
SWOLEren the RIPPED
TANKren the RESOLUTE
PHYSICALLYIMPOSINGren the INTIMIDATING
GLAREren the DOMINEERING
JUGGERNAUGHTren the UNSTOPPABLE
DISCIPLINEDren the ENLIGHTENED
ZENren the SPIRITUAL
POTENTren the VIRILE
ALMIGHTYren the INVINCIBLE
VALORren the DAUNTLESS
IMPERIOUSren the DOMINATOR
INVICTUSren the ETERNAL
MAELSTROMren the TITANIC
QUAKEren the SPACE-TIME SHAKING
COLOSSUSren the LEVIATHAN
BEHEMOTHren the MASTODONIC
MONSTERren the TERRIFYING
LORDren the KING
DEITYren the CHRIST
CRIMSONren the LEGEND
SUPERNOVAren the TRANSIENT
RENCHAD THE JI
JICHAD THE REN
RENCHAD THE CHAD
KINGCHAD THE LORDGRAY
THE CHAD OF CHADS
ENCHAD CHADREN
CHADCHAD CHADCHAD CHA CHAD

ENTER CHADREN

Attached: 1562451942043.jpg (859x1153, 206K)

>STOP CRITICIZING THINGS I LIKE
Isnt that your line crybaby? People that live in glass houses mangasperg.

Grow up

>no u
DONE.

FUCKING JIRENFAG !!

COME HERE !! COME TO INDIA !! I WILL KILL YOU !!

learn to follow a conversation. it began with the criticizing of Toppo's shitty nonsensical GoD form you braindead Toeidog.

>T.

Attached: images.jpg (179x282, 9K)

Your gatekeeping attempts dont matter youre just another shitpost in an ocean of shitposts retard. I cant think right now of a more pointless waste of time and effort than that autism you just described.

>that image

Attached: c0abe50317c59997a73e9a4b88aeb6de.jpg (360x360, 10K)

>IESLB
Discarded. Get out of MY threads until you learn a proper linguistic command of the superior CHADglish language, pup.

I'm not gatekeeping dragon ball threads, they are already shit so there isn't any point on doing it. Gatekeeping other products is still good though.

I wouldnt dignify that petulant sperg fit as a conversation. Calling something just retarded and stupid and telling people to kill themselves for saying otherwise doesnt deserve an argument. Keep whining.

>>IESLB
Discarded

I don't know what's funnier that you think that's remotely close to tracing or that you posted something that makes Toyotaro's art look better than Toriyama's

Why was the goku black arc the best arc with the worst ending?

Attached: 1523881711131.jpg (960x898, 113K)

PINK WHITE PIG SISSY KEKOLD FAG WITH A SMALL PINUS

YOUR ASS IS FOR MY ONE FEET PINUS

Not his fault that other power systems like hxh are annoying to see.

You can't skip what never existed, retard. The manga includes everything from the outline, if something is in the anime but not in the manga then it's Toei's invention

>counting fusions
Holy retard.

It is the only arc in Super with a actual plot, everything else that wasn't a Movie is just a fucking tournament.

>WAHHHH STOP INSULTING ME
Stop liking shit, clown.

>Discarded
Discarded.

>d-d-d-doesn't count
Also forgot Broly, who is also stronger than Bitchfagta. Cope.

Fusions aren't individual entities. It's like counting a group. Now WAIL.
Jobly would get manhandled by SSBE.

>Jobly would get manhandled by SSBE.
Holy fucking cope, imagine thinking this. Base Gogeta is stronger than SSBE and he had to power up to Super Saiyan and then SSB to keep the advantage over Broly. Cuckgetafags are as delusional as Shitrentards and Gohanspics.

>Base Gogeta is stronger than SSBE
Dis already CARDED. BOOM.

>Jobly would get manhandled by SSBE.
Then why didn't Vegeta use it?
a) Because it's not canon
b) Because it's too weak
c) Because he couldn't

>no arguments

>Vegeta we have to fuse, there's NO OTHER WAY to beat him
Cope

>a) Because it's not canon
That would be the movie, yes. Bejita is above SSB in both mediums.

>implying Bitchfagta could solo someone stronger than Beerus
Ahahahahahahaah

Attached: kneel, my precious pet.gif (360x202, 1.46M)

>retarded Vegetaspic thinks the movie isn't canon
Everything you post from here on out will be discarded.

>Tardku movie quotes
KABLOOM.

>Disgenuous snake pretending toyotaro doesnt add his own inventions.
How do still not understand how this shit works you turd for brains.

>B-B-BUT MY HEADCANON MATTERS MORE THAN CANON STATEMENTS
You just keep losing.

How many will he kill before he is defeated?

Attached: Moro_youth_restored (1).png (560x720, 315K)

>Jobrengetatard having another meltdown
>Spics keep giving it (You)s

Luckily Shortly isn't above Beerus.
>inb4 Tardku's headcanon about Suppressed Beer us from BoGs.
ULULATE

>b-b-but Goku has never seen Beerus go all-out
>b-b-but muh headcanon>statements
>B-BUT
Kneel.

Goku literally saw Beerus fighting at full power during the GoD Exhibition

>>b-b-but Goku has never seen Beerus go all-out
Bravo, cuckarius maximus, you finally got it!
>inb4 non canon exhibition
Tardku stated that he didn't even comprehend what was happening.
ZABLAAM.

Correction, it's more like getter robo in this matter

>still not a single argument outside of desperate, delusional headcanon

Moro is here to save the quality of Super

>it's a Toeilard
Every subsequent post shall be discarded and ignored, for none of them will hold any arguments whatsoever.

See how I predicted that autistic toyoshit? God they're so simple.

>filler goat arc that no one cares about

Oh, you're just a shitposter. Continue

>literally and specifically ignoring the argument about Tardku not comprehending the fight
See what happens?
Everyone, pay attention.

HEY
EVERYONE

See what happens with Toyocucks/Tardlyshitters when confronted with a big brain? They fuckig DIE.

>still no arguments
>fuckig
>IESLB
>literally begging for attention

>OH GOD PLEASE EVERYONE PLEASE PLEASE NOTICE ME PLEASE
Toeipoodles are fucking pathetic. They've gotten even worse ever since their non-canon cartoon got cancelled for being too shitty

I never said Toyotaro doesn't add his own stuff, toeijuan, only that if you see something in the anime that isn't in the manga then it's not from the outline. Learn to read.

I won again.

>already killed hundreds planets before the series even started
He probably killed more than Buu already, he has the highest kill count of all antagonist except Beerus

Holy shit I lost again what the fuck?!?!!?!

I accept your concessions

Giving (you)s to a SHITrentard kek

youtube.com/watch?v=XobLVsPK0wo
geekdom is an "anti sjw" nazi hitler "skeptic" like sargon of akkad
he supports trump and hates fat people

Kneel.

Now you know. The only people who claim Shitly is stronger han Beerus are toyotrash hugging "muh exhibition" headcanon.
Luckily, you can shut these mongrels real fast by simply saying either "not canon" (although this infuriates the rat, sending it into a screeching frenzy), or "Goku didn't comprehend the fight". The latter shuts them down real quick.

Its a 2 way street fuckboi, it works both ways.

>Luckily you can shut them down by spouting false bullshit
It must be nice living in a delusional bubble where you can't lose an argument as long as you plug your ears and scream like an autistic banshee until the other guy gets sick of your retarded wailing and leaves.

>too scared to respond anymore

>SHITrentard finally accepted that the GoDs are stronger than SHITren the blitzed
GoDs speed >>>> SHITren the manlet

>the only way to post is by replying to someone
Imagine being such a retarded mongrel HAHAHA

Yeah, I get it, you're just scared of me. Keep whimpering, pup.

Based and wolfpilled.

Attached: yamcha vs cell.jpg (1080x1349, 168K)

I agree. It only takes one panel of the manga being posted to confirm Goku said that and shut these toyomongrels down.

The Shitren clown is a pathetic creature.

>Searched what excuses toeispics made for none of their fanfic transformations(SSBKK and SSBE) appearing in the Broly movie
>A fucking Youtuber saying that they wete "too smart" to use that
>the most reasonable answer was "they didnt want to discredit the manga"
>dude that spoke the truth about those being toei transformations and that they are not canon got downvotes
God thats pathetic

>I agree that I'm a delusional retard that plugs my ears and screams until my opponent gives up trying to argue logically with me
Good pup.

Nice blog, little faggot.

>1 year later still at it
Inb4 stop raping me in every argument l-look how many times this shows up in the the archives...

>d-d-do I fit in yet...

Cope

Seethe, poodle. Seethe for your omnipotent Toyomasters.

>I`ll just ignore the lack of manga shit in the movie as well because that would make me look hypocritical.
oh lol toyobaby, always with the disgenuous misdirection, now THATS pathetic.

>no u
Concession accepted.

>the lack of manga shit
Like what? If anything that technique Goku used on Broly looks a lot to a technique Hit had in the manga

Attached: Dragon Ball Chou - Dragon Ball Chou 035 - Hit vs. Jiren - 36.png (949x1400, 369K)

All animes/mangas in this board have their specific retards, we just happened to have the worst retard of them all.
jiren spam and broly bait, that's what this poor schmuck as been reduced to.

>animes/mangas
Fucking newfag retard, BEGONE.

CSSB is literally in the movie, cope.

CHADS of Yea Forums.

Cope to the seethe to the kneel to the seethe to the cope.

>inane retard babble

>still not addressing the fact that the gods were too fast to follow but even Roshi could keep up with Mierdaren
I guess I can't lose!

>Toyopaco's retarded headcanon
N to the E to the X to the T

No it doesn't, you are just too stupid to understand basic english

Toeikeks still mad the movie didn't even credit the fanfic anime series but credited the canon and superior manga series?

The whole point of the type of technique is not having to consciously follow your enemy, the body moves without the brain needing to register it

>No CSSB at all. Auras while fightig , everywhere
That's more than enough, shitter.
But there's also:
>no gammashit fanficflash
>no hakai
>no SSB+ tier Gohan to help
>LSS form which is Toei exclusive
>Ribriane and Kefla (also green hair like Toei's) live rent free on Goku's head
>Goku flashing UI while powering up
>manga showing SS Broly on an ice continent still when in canon it was already melted
It is painfully obvious to anyone who isn't a biased taco gobbler, that the move tried to leave exclusive elements it to avoid discrediting anyone but even then, the manga is such an incongruent pile of promotional headcanon that they couldn't help but to favor the Chadnon Chadnime.
WAIL ALOUD.

>abandons him in canon out of boredom
>goes shopping

>Gokek
>ever beating his Prince in a fight
Not while AT can help it.

Are you talking about chichi user? Or what do you mean?

Attached: 5061ac2f34323c2bfbc77020f3875c3f.jpg (480x569, 61K)

>toyoquesadillas fell silent after that last onslaught
Good brown pups.

>keeps pairing these two
Why?

>Chaos. An apt description of the barren landscape, ravaged by famine, war, and anarchy
>Sorrow hangs like a palpable fog over the impoverished denizens of the land, piercing their very marrow as they struggle to eke out a meager existence while a veritable maelstrom of avarice commits the proverbial rape of justice
>the peasants cry out as one, their voices weak and simpering at first, but growing in strength with each subsequent ululation
>they cry out for their savior, for their last hope
>en...ch...ad...
>en...enchad...
>EN...CHAAAAD

ENCHAD

Attached: Ji fucking ren.png (1920x1080, 2.16M)

>An explosion! A flash of brightest, purest white, almost like the personification of hope itself! He appears, drawn by his subjects' plight! A symbol! A legend! A CHAD!

RENCHAD

Attached: ji goddamn ren.png (1359x731, 584K)

>ignore everyone
>run away
>h-hehe you went quiet
Your delusion is really deepening, Paco.

>animes/mangas
DONT you ever DARE mention those abominations in MY thread. EVER.

>NO WAY
>GIVE ME SOME OF THAT

>>No CSSB at all. Auras while fightig , everywhere
Someone didn't actually watch the movie. Also
>IESLB
Done.

>Y-Y-YUR STOOPID YOU DONT NO ENGLISH
wow a complete non argument again, imagine my shock. So toyotaro is allowed to make up as much fanfic shit of his own but nothing from toei is ever allowed to exist. Hmmmm noticing a distinct lack of discrepancy here.

Goku might not have beaten him, but he is still factually stronger. Your cope sustains me.

HOLY FUCKING BASED SCHOLARCHAD

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

>nothing from Toei is ever allowed to exist
Again, I never said such a thing, but thanks for proving me right, toeikek.

>No CSSB at all
There were moments in the fight where they didnt have auras, speed watcher, and the most powerful version of SSB has a similar aura( two layers)to the one used in the movie
>no gammashit fanficflash
He doesnt use it all the time so its not a problem, also there was a promo of vegeta with him doing the pose
>no hakai
Goku didnt want to kill Broly
>SSB+ tier Gohan
He didnt appear in the movie
>LSS form
If you meant the controlled version then you are lying
>Ribriane and Kefla (also green hair like Toei's) live rent free on Goku's head
1-Kefla was clearly under a filter, and we dont know what color her hair has in the manga
2- Goku didnt fight the gods and yet they were there, he was thinking about the ToP in general
>Goku flashing UI while powering up
Headcanon
>manga showing SS Broly on an ice
Not meant to be an actual scene from the movie
Done

Attached: Advanced blue.jpg (738x415, 31K)

>SSB Goku with a full aura while exchanging blows with Ikari
Yes, go rewatch it, retarded newfag.

youtube.com/watch?v=6Fzb5SkNW9M
>literally no aura after he powers up and starts fighting
W-WHAT THE FUCK TOEIBROS

>There were moments in the fight where they didnt have auras, speed watcher, an
Like it has been happening in the anime since forever? Stopped reading right there.
Next time try to leave your most retarded attempts for last, so you don't get discarded right away like this.

Why do people still give this thing (You)s after over a year? His shitposts never change, it's the same exact thing every thread yet there still seem to be retards who think he's actually interested in a debate rather than just shitposting to make newfags seethe

You know discarding something you don't like isn't a rebuttal, right?
You just conceded.
You LOST.
Holy shit I love winning.

wat

uhhhhDo you not know how to follow a comment chain? Backpedaling already?

>just shitposting to make newfags seethe
you just answered your own question

>edited video with scenes left out for copyright
I KNOW you are baiting. Nobody, NOBODY is this retarded.

>I-I-IT'S EDITED I SWEAR
I accept your concession, dog.

>get BTFO
>EDITS EDITS EDITS IT'S NOT REAL NOOOOOOOO
Kek, seethe, poodle

Like I told you. Manage your shitposts and leave the worst for last. And if everything is shit, don't bother.

Shorta found the add where Vegeta does the gamma burst pose
>Like it has been happening in the anime since forever?
You were the one claiming that they had auras during the whole fight and that was proof of no CSSB retard, at least be consistent. Plus nice job avoiding my other points since you cant refute a thing

Attached: Gamma burst.png (1351x742, 1.32M)

>y-you're just not worth it
Conceding again? God, I must just be too smart for you.

See? He WAS baiting. Had me worried for a second there.

>admission of being unable to refute the arguments
>discards any arguments he doesn't like/that BTFO him under the guise of "y-y-you're just shitposting"
You lose.

>get BTFO
>IT WAS BAIT OH GOD THANK YOU FOR PROVIDING THIS READY-TO-GO DAMAGE CONTROL
I accept your concession. I'm better than you. I won. You lost. Seethe in perpetuity.

>w-well never mind that it has been happening in the anime haha, if there is a moment without auras then manga canon yayy!!
Fucking CRINGE.

It seems one Toeichad is enough for the entirety of the Toyocucks group (2-3 baiting pacos).

I can't believe how effortlessly I won. I expect you to make me put in more effort next time.

Attached: breasts is bored of watching retardku the cripple fail at healing.jpg (420x467, 103K)

>gets BTFO from all directions
>runs away
Yeah, what a "chad" lmao

>"THEY ALWAYS HAVE THEIR AURAS IN THE MOVIE, SO THERE IS NO CSSB"
>*mentions that there were moments where they had no aura*
>"W-WELL THEY DIDNT USE AURAS IN THE ANIME SO HAH"
>*points out that you were the one saying that there was always an aura and that it was supposed to be proof against CSSB*
>"H-HA SO YOU ARE CONCEDING"
Is this the best toeimongrels can offer?! Im getting tired of winning

Attached: IMG_20190906_211646_005.jpg (1037x1280, 138K)

>proves me right again
Learn to read Paquito.
>the manga can't skip something that the anime made up for their version and wasn't in the outline =/= the anime shouldn't be allowed to make shit up

Where the fuck are the Jirenscholars? These threads are nothing without them.

>>"THEY ALWAYS HAVE THEIR AU
>straw man
Stopped right there.

>asking a Toeicuck to comprehend English
You utter fucking buffoon.

The doctors are looking for goku, chichi doesn't have to worry about him.

Attached: 10f33a90120d9cfe137ce22bfdb8d243.jpg (720x818, 69K)

>running away from arguments yet again
BASED Toeicoward!

New thread

>starts with a logical fallacy
>cries when discarded
What did I tell you about managing your shitposts?

>doctors walk in
>she is already gone
Seems like she abandoned him with no one to look after her husband. But she always preferred Gohan to him, didn't she?

>straw man
Now thats hilarious

Attached: IMG_20190521_231159_971.jpg (925x1280, 137K)

>its okay when the manga makes shit up not in the outline.
This fucking chimp still doesnt understand the point of whats being said.

>i-if I pretend anything I don't like is a logical fallacy I WIN
Absolutely BASED Toeitaco!

>manga skips crucial chunks of the story
Done.

Kek keep running away from your superiors, you sissy little pussy bitch

>Toei's fanfiction is "crucial chunks of the story"
Delusion.

She knew they were coming, they are in a hospital after all.
>dub canon
That never happened in the original manga and anime.

Attached: 14557ff94ddbd350.jpg (540x573, 44K)

Your whole "argument" is CSSB exists because they don't ALWAYS have the aura, which has been happening in the anime.
My Chadgument, on the other hand, is that they have auras while fighting. Which NEVER happens with CSSB.
BOOM, shield your eyes, for the proverbial nuke I just dropped might burn your retinas with so much perspicacity at once.

>Chadgument
Obvious shitpost is obvious and discarded.

>the movies are Toei's
Well, technically they are. But you know how retarded you sound anyway.

>they have auras while fighting
Except they don't, as proved by a video in this very thread.
>inb4 "i-it's edited"
Concession accepted.

The movies are written by Toriyama and animated by Toei. Toei has fuck all to do with the story. Cope.

>they are in a hospital
People get forgotten for hours in hospitals all the time.

>that never happened
It did. That along with her jumping over Goku to get to Gohan. It is well documented (Yajirobe even asks if he can punch her over it). Rather than deluding yourself with fan art for a pairing the creator made to spite himself, his editor and fans, consider reading the source material.

Based Toeigods win again, holy fuck

Imagine if you were as fast at constructing sound arguments, as you are for running away like a little bitch. You'd probably be a good challenge for my superior self.

As soon as I determine that the person I'm talking to is only interested in shitposting, they are discarded. I have better things to do than indulge your pathetic need for attention.

>People get forgotten for hours in hospitals all the time.
Goku was in a really bad condition, they were taking great care of him.

>pairing the creator made to spite himself, his editor and fans
Headcanon. And i was talking about the gohan and chichi thing that is in the dub.

Attached: e19de44dce3bf175a8134a992cccff671ea28cc1_hq.jpg (480x480, 42K)

>its okay when the manga makes shit up not in the outline.
And it's okay when the anime does it, nobody said the opposite, you are just too dense to understand english.

>193221863
>stuff not in the outline
>"crucial"
Not even a (You) for you.

>short fight scene
>obvious cut to when Frieza kills Paragus
You know you aren't fooling anyone with this bait, right? Everyone in this thread knows you're a shitposting little cuck getting bludgeoned by me, a paradigmatic Toeichad.

>"IT'S EDITED"
Concession accepted.

Toriyama has said it in interviews he only paired chichi with goku out of punishment

And he manga skips them. WAIL.

>b-but why doesn't the manga rehash shit needlessly like the anime :(((((

Source? You better have one.

Attached: c3505e2c042d8d5210088c1d7b770bf1.jpg (635x493, 45K)

>literal ad hominem so he can run away from Chadguments
EASILY trounced.

kanzenshuu.com/translations/son-goku-densetsu-toriyama-x-nakatsuru/
now shut up

so many words.

>youtube.com/watch?v=4ZodfMOI5is
BOOOM
Not only I bit your bait, but chew the hook, snapped your fishing line, yanked you into the water and metaphorically raped you with my intellect.
DON'T
YOU
EVER
Even INSINUATE being smart when I'm within a 5 mile radius. Because I will know, and I will fuck you up, every time.
BOOM AGAIN.

>they were taking great care of him
They said he would never recover. The Senzu bean full healed him.

>AT's headcanon
This really the approach you want to take?

>that Gohan and Chi-Chi thing
Which one? You mentioned the manga (source material), too. Recall she just blows off Goku in favor of Gohan over and over.

>needlessly
That's where you LOSE.
Skipping crucial story chunks and promoting them with a single panel is fit for a non canon promo book.

Punishment for himself, not goku. Good try though.

Attached: 2b1d8a82efbc49bdb4e19ade3db83fe0.png (600x439, 205K)

>The way Chichi is trying to touch Goten's dick
Goddammit woman, is Gohan not enough for you?

>They said he would never recover. The Senzu bean full healed him.
For that same reason they were taking care of him.

>This really the approach you want to take?
See >Which one? You mentioned the manga (source material), too. Recall she just blows off Goku in favor of Gohan over and over
I'm talking about the dub. And chichi worries both over goku and gohan.

Attached: ab84091b4a16342862cb460a8adcec1a.jpg (480x420, 33K)

>he actually thinks the shitty movie rehashes were necessary
Toeidrones are so fucking embarrassing

>no answers to this
DON'T let me catch you again, mongrel. LAST warning.

They weren't skipped, you gigantic retard. They are movies. Why the fuck would the manga waste time redoing something that is already canon and fits within the timeline? Only the non-canon shitnime did that to pad itself out like the garbage adaptation it is.

>posts an irrelevant video that does nothing to refute my argument
>literally whines and screams for my attention
Jesus Christ. Do you even realize how fucking pathetic you are?

Don't watch porn user. It makes you a degenerate and makes you see things that aren't there.

Attached: tumblr_mny1rpdCDd1snb7mxo1_500.gif (500x281, 923K)

>please guise go watch this and that if you wanna know the full story!! Haha
Pitiful.

The movies came out first, you braindead drone. There's literally zero reason to waste time telling them again.

It's like you're a retard who thinks everything HAS to be in one single medium
Is Dragon Ball the only piece of fiction you've ever consumed

>unreal damage control
>just 10 seconds into the video and already BTFO by showing SSB fighting with an aura on
Oh, you probably forgot what your argument was, or didn't even care in the first place, shitposting taco collector.

>b-b-but he had an aura when he attacked?!?!?!?!
Pathetic attempt. You're really starting to bore me "arguing" in circles like this. I expect to have to put in more effort next time, hear me?

In the canon medium, yes. In the promo book? Not at all.
>no reason t-trust me haha I KNOW about these things
HAHA

Go ahead, cuck, explain why the retarded non-canonime wasted time rehashing (poorly) two movies that had already been out for a long time. I'll preemptively accept your concession to keep things running smoothly.

>>b-b-but he had an aura when he attacked?!?!?!?!
Yes. That is enough to blow you the FUCK out. And it really shows, since you CANNOT hope to justify CSSB fanfic as a consequt.
KABLOOM.

So no further arguments? Good boy. You lose again. I accept your concession.

>consequt.
Fucking Toeitacos, I swear
When they start seething over the canon chadnga being ongoing while the fanfictionime got cancelled over a year ago for being terrible all their rudimentary English skills go out the window

>retconned the stupid movie concepts and visual experiments like dust hakai
>everything is condensed into one storyline like it should be with a canon medium
>literal promo manga just tells you to go watch something else if you wanna know what happens
Fucking HAHAHAH I am so goddamned smart at this holy shit.

>more indifference to the argument at hand
When will I stop winning?

>literally implying Toei's fanfiction retellings supersede the movies written by Toriyama
Never discarded a post so fast in my life.
>visual experiments like dust Hakai
You realize the anime did Hakai first, right? You fucking retard. You can't even shitpost coherently.

>indifference
I am most certainly indifferent to your boring and predictable shitposting, yes. But it is still slightly amusing to mock you.

Yeah you're right, I'm so glad they rehashed the movies, it came out so well

Attached: like a record baby.gif (320x180, 1.14M)

The Chadnime's Chadkai was never a shitty dust headcanon. Now repine at my feet.

>gave him up for a useless invalid
>thinking they would bother to frequently check on him
Got to face the music.

>not a punishment for Goku
>to be raped twice
>and have more promises to break
You're sure?

>talking about the dub
I'm talking about canon.

Attached: KINGhan punching POOza.jpg (1201x756, 95K)

>admitting he ignores arguments and just wants (you)s
Tough luck pal.

Yeah, it was an inferior flashy laser lightshow, because it knows what its retarded ADHD audience needs to hold their attention.
>chadnime
>chadkai
Grow up.

>runs away like a little bitch
So typical of you.

>moving goalposts
SHAZAAM

>Toriyama's drafts are headcanon

Attached: 70e8e0a2440d2d6e90d58b6e7c01306f.jpg (960x540, 78K)

The movies didn't need to be rehashed, Toei's fanfiction retellings of movies Toriyama wrote aren't canon, and they look like utter dogshit. Your move, Toeidrone.

>conceding
Good boy.

The drafts get retconned as needed. His draft for Zamasu didn't include fusion at all. They are just a guideline. He end product is canon.

>no arguments

>t-the end product is canon as long as it's Toei's fanfiction
Toriyama's drafts are what end up in the manga, with elements added by Toyotaro so long as Toriyama approves them. Kneel and cope.

>muh opinion
>your move
Not how it works.
Anyone else?

They were, they are doctors after all. Chichi raping goku is degenerate and headcanon. And you mentioned the dub before, which is my point.

Attached: c6885286e3480973e5e93094382e0c89.jpg (480x420, 36K)

Do they not teach the difference between facts and opinions in Mexico?

>so long as Toriyama approves them.
Oh, so like in the anime? Good to know.

>b-b-but he approves them in the anime too I s-swear...
>absolutely no proof
Concession accepted.

>absolutely no proof
>newfag
OK, so there's nobody else?

>still doesn't post proof
Concession accepted.

isn't the joke here that kids always believe their grande padres are the strongest?

>doctors always care about hopeless cases
I'm unconvinced.

>is degenerate
And canon. Goku doesn't even know what kissing is. He lacks all libido. She wanted a child, so she made her move.

>your point is the dub
My point is canon. Gohan is who she prefers. She shows this with her on-panel actions over and over.

>s2.desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/a/image/1564/61/1564618130503.jpg
BOOM, DIE HAHA.

Toriyama`s the one that wanted the retellings so people would be caught up with the story.

>proof that Toriyama thinks the anime sucks shit and dedicated himself to more closely overseeing the canon GODnga
BASED

>source my Mexican ass

>"I can't leave it alone" when talking about the TV Chadries
BOOOM.

>DB has grown on me so much I can't leave it alone
>B-B-BUT HE MEANT THE ANIME SPECIFICALLY BECAUSE MY HEADCANON SAYS SO
Holy FUCK I'm smart

>specifically talking about TV series and no mention of the cucknga
HAHAHAHA oh yeah, I'm good.

>mentions DB as a whole
>B-B-BUT THE ANIME
I CANNOT stop winning holy FUCKING FUCK.

>I'm unconvinced
Your problem then.

>Goku doesn't even know what kissing is
Refuted a countless of times.

>He lacks all libido
Goku knows what sex is. This ia obvious when he offers videl and bulma for the sake of earth to the old kai.

>My point is canon. Gohan is who she prefers. She shows this with her on-panel actions over and over.
Gohan is her son. Between his husband, who is a martial artist and has saved earth countless of times, or gohan who is just a child who was kidnapped, it's obvious she worries more over gohan. And as shown in the buu arc, chichi loves both gohan and goku. Believing that shen doesn't lives goku, or even worse, that she raped him, is just an horrible thing to do.

Attached: a3557e612db861050c989fed2b76edfe.jpg (760x979, 135K)

>your problem
If you think that, it may one day become your own, rather.

>refuted
In head canon, sure.

>knows what
Does he really? Even then, he has no want of it. You know it to be true.

>obvious based on him knowing how to play dirty old men
A bit of a leap here.

>is her son
And?

>it is obvious
Correct.

>loves both
But Gohan more.

s2.desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/a/image/1550/84/1550849585947.jpg
BOOOOM
>inb4 the interview doesn't exist because the pic is slightly edited
HAHA

>posting that retarded Paint edit
Now COPE
FWABAM

Attached: toriyama's thoughts on the cancelled shitnime.png (1092x317, 163K)

Here's the original that actually destroys your point, retard

Attached: toriyama confirms toyo is god and toei is shit.jpg (1000x250, 71K)