The Great Debate

Attached: e.png (720x360, 430K)

>shit voice
>too much screen-time
Zenitsu is worse.

two sides of the same shitty coin

Grape guy is actually useful and funny. Zenitsu is just a faggot.

>Grape guy is actually useful
Lets not act retarded now

Mineta > Zenitsu

Mineta stays in the background most of the time
Zenitsu always reminds us why we hate him. And he's popular bec of fujoshits.

Attached: 1280.png (959x1400, 2.23M)

I fucking hate the yellow shit.

Attached: 1567917276867.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

>everyone I dont like is a fujo

Yellow faggot is much much worse.

Oh, fuck all the way off.
Someone make a new thread that isn’t guaranteed to be shit.

Grape is better but I heard Zenitsu gets character development later. We all know grape is going to be comic relief background forever.

Anime make Zenitsu 200% more annoying. He is much better in the manga. I find him funny when reading but somewhat annoying when watching, lack of sound help a lot.

Zenitsu is at least a character, grape is just a talking joke

how do you retards not like Zenitsu hes the greatest incel in anime

He is out for a full big arc and when he returns overall the series has a more serious tone and he whines a lot less

The screaming gets in your head. I find him dramatically better and funnier in the manga cause he isnt constantly raping my eardrums

Zenitsu gets kino combat moments at least, Mineta got exactly 1 ages ago and afterwards hes barely more than a pagenote to pill the comedic quota

>Mineta isn't constantly screaming
>his screams aren't as ear raping
>doesn't have nearly as much screen time
>Mineta is just a coward, not a retard who will throw a literal tantrum over having to take medication (despite being actually a kid and having more of an excuse than Zenitsu)
>Mineta's one joke trait is being "problematic" and triggers sjws, whereas Zenitsu is a perpetually screaming retard who is loved by fujos
It's easy to see who's worse.

Yeah he's the type of character who get worse when animated

Inosuke is soooooooooo much better animated in turn, I love his voice

based

Attached: 1567885095257.jpg (1255x1031, 187K)

Zenitsu is cool.

ok, but does it not make it bearable for you guys if you consider the fact that his VA is doing a really damn good job at portraying an annoying character? because it does forme.

Maybe try reading the manga kimetsufag

Attached: 1448518777844.jpg (1024x927, 111K)

This.

Zenitsu is annoying and makes me want to punch myself with his constant whining.
But Mineta is way worse. That little faggot is a complete mistake that should have never made it in. A poor, retarded attempt at comedic relief, whoever's wrote him should neck himself.

>But Mineta is way worse
Mineta isn't on-screen as much as Zenitsu. How can he be more annoying? Retard

Add that fatass from Franxx to the mix. He is worse than these two combined

Maybe you should try reading the manga sometime too, retard. Show me a single thing Mineta did as useful as Zenitsu and Inosuke slicing off Daki's head or Zenitsu killing Kaigaku

>Show me a single thing Mineta did as useful as Zenitsu and Inosuke slicing off Daki's head or Zenitsu killing Kaigaku
Saving Deku's and Tsuyu's lives and this was way back in the second arc of the manga it didn't take over 100 chapters like those two faggots.

imagine liking grape shit over zenitsu

Its quite easy actually

both are fucking based

A men of great taste.

He may be a faggot, but he's woven into the actual plot more frequently than the Grape and gets shit done

>but he's woven into the actual plot
>Didn't do jack shit until recently
>plotline ended on a massive wet fart

Be careful what you say about a priest and man of God.

That's not really fair, he was only inactive for the sword village shit, and pretty much everyone took the backburner to Tokito and Nezuko there. Inosuke debatably has less narrative relevance than him.

Is Zenitsu the greatest secondary normie outer of all time?
I can't get enough of all this butthurt

Truly.
Imagine hating the entirety of a character because of his voice in an adaptation.

it's always the people who have next to no experience about japanese media who cry about things like "WTF GOKU SOUNDS LIKE A SCREECHING OLD LADY IN JAPANESE"

Faggots need to quit bitching, Zenitsu's VA is doing his job PERFECTLY

I hate zenitsu but this is not event a contest.

Mineta IS shit. Literally feces, poop, excrement of an existence.

The majority of people that don't like grape are females. This is a fact.

>completely irrelevant and unimpactful moment compares with killing upper moons
Ok kid

How do we fix comic relief characters? Everyone can agree they do nothing but ruin the show.

>>completely irrelevant and unimpactful moment
Svaing the MC is irrelevant and unimpactful while fighting jobber moons isn't?

That's not surprising given how the guy normally behaves.