This has to be the worst anime character to ever air on television

This has to be the worst anime character to ever air on television.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 24 [720p].mkv_snapshot_08.30_[2019.09.14_18.16.07].png (1280x720, 1.5M)

Behead Zenitsu

the show is so boring and generic

Grape guy from BnHA exists

Zenitsu is for molesting

Attached: 20190912_161413.jpg (700x611, 320K)

Zenitsu is #1 favorite character for fujoshits.

lads be honest is there any reason to watch this show?

Grape is a billion times better.

Attached: 1543465648522.jpg (1280x720, 285K)

Shinobu

>Normie sites praises the relatable pervert
>Yea Forums hates him in every thread
Feels like I hit some alternate reality at some point.

>Zenitsu is for molesting
He likes it.

Attached: 290836dd1e0f.jpg (564x372, 43K)

No you just look at the problem from the wrong angle
Yea Forums hate it because they like it
Yea Forums love his contrarian status and strive for it at any cost

Yes
Also the aesthetic and music

Attached: 4d5af1a3e3d7b55dc1e1adaa7e477282_f9a17310_500.jpg (500x284, 33K)

I haven't watched the new ep yet.
Did Zenitsu act like a full-blown autist again?

Attached: 1568164525953.png (400x400, 294K)

Yep, mute before watching.

Attached: 1552517702868.jpg (1440x810, 239K)

Have you seen any Fate?

I will. Thanks for the warning user.

thank you based user

based Grapechad

Attached: poster.jpg (720x406, 28K)

>Normie sites
Go back there if this place gives you that strong of an identity crisis.

Mineta should have been the true MC. He could have a development arc in which he starts to respect women

>Go back go back go back
this isn’t you safe space, normie

I dunno. The show is doing that awful adaption thing were one panel manga is dedicated for a very brief comic relief moment on one page but the anime stretches the moment out to 30 seconds.

All the faggots who like this screaming perverted retard are as bad as him

>>Normie sites

Attached: 1564161018380.gif (487x560, 431K)

Mineta is the only good character in MHA. Why am I so right?

You've never watched an anime based an a Rumiko Takahashi manga, have you? She's done worse.than him.

>is annoying
>is a literal comedy relief character, nothing more, nothing less
>is useless
>looks like a fucking family guy characterr
>behaves like a fucking family guy character

at this point Yea Forums is a normie site

>women mangaka are good at humo-

He's cute though.

Attached: 1544428324213.png (1280x720, 1.09M)

Zenitsu has greatness thrust upon him
Grape has no reason to be there

>normie

Attached: 1564720325418.jpg (352x356, 83K)

How did it go so wrong?

Attached: 1421880461245.jpg (750x600, 115K)

It's true.

We've been in the new timeline since 2012 get used to it already.

Yea Forums hates him because he's popular

uh no

he's pretty solid actually

It's kind of a reddit humor isn't?

It's a perfectly acceptable varient of normalfag, anybody who says otherwise is trying too hard to fit in.

>first character in anime I can really relate to in a long while
>everybody absolutely hates him
okay

Attached: 3256325236523.jpg (400x394, 42K)

Grape has grapeness thrust upon him.

>relatable
wew, imagine unironically relating to that pathetic excuse of a human being

He actually man's up by saying You guys are around cute girls stop being fags, and you think he is the worst character?

bitching about medicine was dumb but he was absolutely right about complaining about training with cute girls

If anything he mirrors anons so well, especially with his complaining and womanizing.

>everybody absolutely hates him
He's popular everywhere but Yea Forums

This is the only time he was ever good.

Attached: 11.jpg.png (907x584, 492K)

for some reason Yea Forums really hates pervy characters. i'm sad there aren't more nowadays.

Attached: 5fcec455d19279e33db4de599a32cb12b09729a8_hq.jpg (640x480, 25K)

He's a "screaming coward" that turns into a badass when he's unconscious and holds his own without help from anyone else. He's resilient as fuck. Even when he's conscious and in "screaming coward" mode he shows that he's capable of protecting and doing what's right. Compare him to the pig face who's a screaming retard who jobs to literally everyone and can't win fights without help and is dumb as a sack of shit.

Also he's one of the extremely few, maybe the only one now that I think about it, boys that shows any interest in the vast number of hot girls.

Yea Forums is literally nothing but gays and fujos now. Very sad!

>relate to an obnoxious pathetic jackass
Don't worry, I bet everybody you know hates you too.

Perverts used to he staple MC material but anymore you only see them as gag characters at best.

Really tells something of the current state and quality of this site, or the lack of it

Old Yea Forums would have been singing his praise day in day out

Ok mangafags. Can anyone explain why the pillars wouldn't go to this mission in at least a pair when intel says that it's likely an upper moon slaughtering humans? It seems down right retarded. You can't tell me every single pillar was too busy to back up Fire Hashira on this mission especially since Shinobu is mostly chilling right now.

Zenitsu is great purely because he continues to be a casual filter.

No, not really. Just the shitty ones that have barely anything else going for them other than being obnoxious perverts.

Attached: artworks-000167667701-pz2zgc-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 70K)

>looks like a fucking family guy characterr
>behaves like a fucking family guy character

American Dad, his other cartoon, might be even more spot on actually.
But yeah, close enough that I thought the same thing too. Pic related immediately popped into my head when seeing him just now (don't watch/read BnHA).

Attached: Scott_larose.jpg (720x540, 47K)

dont forget neo nazis too

He's certainly pretty fucking annoying.

>Yea Forums is literally nothing but gays and fujos now.
Then why do they hate him?

I'm only on Yea Forums (and some other non-anime boards)

>vast number of hot girls.
>literally 3

He's heterosexual and they can't stand that.

>religiously follows normalfag websites to see what they like
>then goes and assumes everyone else does the same and is just contrarian rather than having a real opinion
I don't know if he's popular elsewhere because I only come here to talk anime. And he's annoying.

He really is. I barely tolerated him in the manga, and he's grating in the anime.

He currently dominates the fanart on pixiv and japanese twitter.

What, what happened again? Shitposters found another "character of the week"? Not a long time ago it was Dr. Stone, now the entire catalogue is filled with this faggot all of a sudden, despite the fact that he has been around for lots of weeks already

because when he is screeching he is a perfect mirror of them. Seriously take anything he said this episode and did this episode and you got the degenerates that is anonymous.

where have you been? He was talked a lot about in demon slayer.

Every character in SnK exists

It's a new scapegoat every month, they will move on in 2 weeks

I actually didn't mind him in the manga but after watching the anime I have to agree he's obnoxious as fuck. His outbursts aren't even funny, and you're sitting there for 5 minutes instead of like 30 seconds of skimming through the pages of his autistic screeching.

actually his character is way better in the manga, probably cuz it is only one panel

He's literally an incel beta orbiter.

He literally has sex all the time though.

>no not really
try to bring up any well known pervy character and you'll get mobs of autist swarming around saying how you suck and how you should feel bad about your life decisions. user who posted mineta above is one example.

user...

With women? Bottoming for Kaigaku and Uzui don't count.

>inosuke
>looks likes a shoujo mc
>BASED
>tanjiro
>always gets shipped with Giyu
>BASED
>Zenitsu
>wants to fuck a bunch of girls
>WTF FUJO CRINGESHIT
Okay

It just proves that you youngsters have no taste in good characters. You prefer literally yaoishit.

He'd be fine if he didn't try to blow up your eardrums everytime he appears.

Pig screams all the time too

>I don't want to enter the scary forest
>Okay fine, good bye
>wtf I would've entered the scary forest, I just needed some reassurance and backpats
Absolutely pathetic, no wonder some retards here can relate to him and like him.

Sorry that not everyone is perfect like you.

I literally just did.

Attached: parco-folgore-12930.jpg (350x489, 37K)

Someone that doesnt have any discussion at all is bound to not have any criticism either.

People are dying with every second, why would you bring somebody like that who needs extra maintenance? He has no business in the demonslayer corps if he doesn't get his act together.

truly a pleb filter

>being personally offended
I'm sorry but you need to stop self-inserting as Zenitsu.

he will after his grandpa die

Those girls can't have been more than 10, zenitsus a fucking pedophile.

>here is the life saving medicine that let's you regrow your limbs for free, please take it every day
>I don't want to, it's disgusting
I wanted to rip off his fucking head at this point. How immature can you be? If somebody forced me to chose between no limbs and having to drink some shittasting medicine for a few weeks I'd take the second option every time.
It's unbelievable that some people seriously unironically like him. Right now I just assume they're baiting when they say they like him.

Yea Forums doesn't hate issei

Yea Forums loves characters with helmets
prove me wrong

>physically assault your hurt friends just because they don't share your fetishes

>beating on somebody who refuses to fight back and trying to fight somebody while there holding a little girl is based as fuck amirite

Nah, he's a great character.

>being normal
>"fetish"

This too.

He literally does nothing but correct things.

pig did the same when they met

Uh yeah, that's what he's referring to. Pig guy is a retard.

I just fast forward whenever the scene is "Zenitsu screams loudly."

Times were different back then. Tanjiro and Inosuke are literally just faggots.

He's literally the most popular Kimetsu character because fujos adore him.

I don't care how much you say the word fujo bit its never going to stick.

???

Attached: 1557390882695.png (512x512, 269K)

Characters i don't like = fujo

Post gay

Attached: 1556123852531.png (500x500, 544K)

Eikichi is the hilarious chad of a main character who has everything going for him and a deep character build but still can't score making it actually have a tragic comedy effect to it where you actually want him to get a cute gf and some poon.

Grape is a faggot manlet character poorly written into a poorly written series because the author thinks a one track character is funny.

Don't worry user. Zenitsu is based just for the simple fact that he triggers Yea Forums and I hate most of those moeshit eating faggots that swarm Yea Forums.

Nice try, fujo.

Attached: 246244_n.jpg (480x480, 33K)

Attached: 76756074_p1.png (840x1213, 1.25M)

>Times were different back then.
Different
Not 8 year old different.

I like where this is going

Yea Forums actually believes this

>They say that love is blind.

>Huh? What wrong Nezuko-chan?

>I want the girl I love to always smile and be happy.
>I want to do anything I can for her sake...

Attached: 1563645475375.jpg (447x441, 61K)

Attached: Mem_VCYaiba.png (2404x1024, 250K)

Zenitsu is a chad.

Would he be better if he was a girl Yea Forums

Attached: b942bad733415760a8db68a105871e87.jpg (998x1300, 271K)

No, but the other two definitely.

You say this but we all know if Zenitsu was female 50% of the threads would be praising her and t he other 50% would meme about her being a harlot/whore but everyone of you would enoy it a lot better because you'd think how much you want to stick your dick in her. Incidentally, I'm pretty sure this is exactly why he has such a massive female following.

It's either that or he reminds you too much of yourself because he too is a dumb asshole that throws a shitfit over everything that doesn't go his way and lusts after every girl.

Yea Forums hates themselves

Attached: 1555968371329.jpg (800x502, 104K)

That's not exactly news to me but I wish they'd at least shut the fuck up about it or stop projecting at every character that reminds them too much of themselves.

At least I can take Zeni-haters over those smoothbrains that came out of the woodworks to complain about episode 19 because they didn't have enough folds to comprehend the idea of people liking anything.

but zenitsu was pretty based this episode, he rightfully called out these fags

Attached: 1568494113787.webm (1600x900, 2.9M)

Agreed. Show became noticably worse when he showed up every scene became a screaming match.

Yeah if Zenitsu was a girl, everybody would love (her).

>I don't want to drink this medicine because it's yucky
>based
Lmao

He is literally yaoishit.

Even more as a trap

I don't pay attention to what normalfags like, but I'm willing to wager it's fujos. I don't even care that he's a pervert or a coward, it's the CONSTANT FUCKING YELLING. His shrieking is like nails on a chalkboard. This pushes him past annoying into a once theoretical realm of "worse than Happosai". I cannot comprehend liking this character unless you're one of the lowest of the Yea Forumsermin that thinks loud=funny.

It's not that I think loud equals funny, but I just don't care about him being loud. It doesn't bother me, so I can just enjoy the amusing aspects of his character.

>worse than Happosai
your bait isn't even subtle

Grape actually has some positive qualities unlike this faggot and isnt a complete and unrelenting loud fag every milisecond he is on screen.

Attached: He mad mineta.png (121x223, 19K)

>positive qualities
You can't even name one

No it isn't. Does it hurt your grids infested sensibilities, normalfaggot?

You are the only one who sounds hurt

Intelligent for one.
As the series goes on he become more skilled.

I don't see how they are even comparable.

>no u
fag

dilate

>relatable pervert
No one hates for being a pervert. We hate him for being a retard who's constantly yelling over every little thing. At least in his previous appearances it was about him being a coward, but last episode it was just him throwing a tantrum about having to take a medication, as if he was a literal toddler.

I know autists hate loud noises but just turn the volume down

Great counterargument.

>He's a "screaming coward" that turns into a badass when he's unconscious and holds his own without help from anyone else. He's resilient as fuck. Even when he's conscious and in "screaming coward" mode he shows that he's capable of protecting and doing what's right. Compare him to the pig face who's a screaming retard who jobs to literally everyone and can't win fights without help and is dumb as a sack of shit.
>"I-it's ok that he's the most annoying piece of shit ever created because he's really strong!"
Amazing logic. You must be a spic who came here from a DB Super thread.

They're all annoying, you dumb pakistani. It's a anime for teen boys. He's easily the least annoying, most powerful and most normal.

hot

Yeah, I can tolerate most of his scenes, but that shit last episode was peak cringe incel shit only woman can come up with..

Attached: 1558470389666.jpg (1073x1200, 100K)

>women love incels

love? Nah, she was making fun of them

More like women have first-hand experience dealing with incels. What Zenitsufags don't realize is that he is never shown in a good light when he acts like that. Everyone is angry at him or cringing.

Imagine being Zenitsufag
you can't

Attached: 1566664145834.jpg (390x232, 51K)

Am i the only who doesn't care about a character or not being annoying, i mean its just the way he is. Im quite ok with Zenitsu sperging around, it's part of his character when he's not asleep. He's quite dual. Besides there's going to be more from him next season

Attached: 1562517139728.png (547x265, 159K)

No, I'm almost enjoying my anger.

Attached: okaeri.png (155x169, 24K)

I didn't mind him that much in the manga, but it's definitely grating in the anime since you can hear his constant screaming

This.

despise his character after first meeting him, but was fine with him in the manga because I could just skip over his sperg-out moments and not have to hear him scream.

I didn't give permission to put me in this horrible timeline.

Tanjiro a shit

This. I have a friend who cosplays as him. I don't think she enjoys watching him on the anime, and like all other fujoshits, she didn't even read the manga, she just watches fan arts of him because of his design.

No you're just normal

t. Zenshitsu

Can the fujo menace ever be stopped?

Probably only if we shut down Yea Forums

Attached: 1567936542468.jpg (700x1023, 125K)

They're always been annoying gag characters. Remember Hopposai from Ranma?

Mangafags, do they ever stop with the unconscious state thing? I'd like Zenitsu a lot more if he was actively choking down his tears as he fought. The whole "coward who pulls through" message is kind of lost when he's in a trance throughout the whole fight.

Attached: D9Woo_yU0AAlUF0.jpg (1782x2048, 620K)

Attached: 1513628273203_1_1.jpg (787x384, 91K)

>He's a "screaming coward"
The reason you put this phrase into dubious quotes is because you're lost for words. The English language doesn't work that way and you know it. What you really mean here is *a woman.

Men, in general, don't embody these traits, and male audience members who watch TV shows, movies or read books can't relate to male characters who embody these traits. True, there is a spectrum along which men and women exist in terms of bravery and masculinity, but running away, screaming at the top of your lungs is one of those things like having a vagina that exists exclusively in the realm of femininity. The only reason you think he's so relatable is because you are a woman. When you see a spider in the bathroom, you scream and run away, but because progressive society has lied to you and convinced you that you're a strong, independent women (spoiler: you aren't), you want to pretend that, if you were cornered, you would become brave all of a sudden and kill the spider with one swift, lethal blow, instead of just crying in a corner while the spider rapes you.

Turn your volume down

I fast forward through any and all scenes with the orange screamer. Doesn't matter if he's screaming or not. As long as he's on screen.

Yeah I don't like that either. I like cowards who do their best more.

wrong

Attached: 1198722176941.jpg (300x262, 15K)

Maybe he would be tolerable if he stopped fucking screaming and whining for a second or two

Not gonna read that but have a (you), sweetcheeks.

Being somewhat of a pervert is a tiny part of his character.

>can't read a one line summary

You are what's wrong with the world.

I actually like his rant in this episode. It's far better than WAAAH I'm scared I'm gonna die WAAAAAH.

If you think Zen'itsu is bad, then you should think it's absolutely abominable that so many "people" on Yea Forums defend this shit character.

>retarded anime only watcher
must be easy getting those (you)

Attached: 76795489_p0.jpg (768x768, 364K)

Is that the character from Minami-ke that everyone hates?

Wash your filthy mouth before speaking of the great Thunder Chad.
So far he is the ONLY guy in the entirety of the Hunter Corps to have fought an Upper Moon and won.

this is my favorite meme

>only women can come up with peak incel cringe
Excuse me? What about Sanji and Mineta?

Pleb filter Zen doing what he does best

You need to watch more anime if you think he's bad. At least he actually gets shit done when he has to.

He's still fucking annoying. What now?

Wait how is he a fujoshi target? He's clearly only shown a love for women in both manga and anime.

...They're ignoring canon and just smashing characters together like little girls playing with dolls aren't they?

This is why shipping is cancer to any franchise.

Have you seen SnK threads recently?

I dunno. I counted six lines, seven with the reddit spacing.

Checkmate? I dunno. He just keeps winning!

Zenitsu gets better.

Yeah they drop that.

Newniggers need to be gassed.

>and like all other fujoshits, she didn't even read the manga, she just watches fan arts of him because of his design.
I'm tired of these pathetic attempts to undermine fans you disapprove of with stupid slander.

See pic related.

Attached: fujo lab.jpg (438x318, 29K)

Fujos don't care about canon. That's not a bad thing at all. Have you seen how yurishitters chimp out when a girl approaches a boy?

Fujos are the worst. They even ship characters who dislike each other or just talked maybe once.

Oh I know, I'm shitting on their dreams in the carole and tuesday thread, because they somehow think established straight characters are going to magically kiss with 2 episodes left like some legend of Korra shit. It's pretty funny.

Shit opinions: The Thread

t. yurishitter chimping out

Newniggers need to be gassed.

God I wish that were me.

Zenitsufujos love to ship him with with Uzui. It's basically forcing two straight dude together.

>the guy who wants to fuck every girl on site is somehow gayshit
I've finally seen it all.

Attached: 1454641240400.png (510x346, 195K)

Gods, I can't believe such degeneracy

Attached: nanamiraughter.jpg (196x196, 9K)

I'm sure G.R.R.M talked about this in a panel, about fanfic writers and their ilk not being proper writers because they're not creating anything, they're just twitsting another persons work to suit their fantasies, and NGL dude's got a point.

t. "chad" Zenitsu tranny

He was pretty funny this episode though
I was dying during the whole rehabilitation part and the tea fight with Aoi was hilarious

You would think if they love a character they would care about canon, instead they prefer their delusional version of the character.

Yes. This is what I need.

Yeah, hence why I went with the 'child smashing dolls together' analogy, it's just painful to watch these people make this shit up then act like their opinion is better than canon.

Keep them coming, butthurt fags

Now I have the image of a super-buff female Inosuke, with the ugliest face imaginable, but still just as belligerant

I didn't remember Zenitsu being as bad in the manga. This episode is the absolute low point of this character. Luckily he's going to get better from now on, but that doesn't change the fact that I would have liked to shoot this episodes Zenitsus brains out. SHUT UP and tone down the Incel behaviour

That's retarded. A huge chunk of literature is little more than fanfiction. Fanfiction of the bible, fanfiction of myths and legends, fanfiction of medieval cycles, etc. Everyone is just adding their own fantasies to the mix without forcing anyone to read their product, and there's nothing wrong with that.
Best proof is that many fanfiction authors go on to become writers. GRRM himself is little more than an overgrown LoTR fanfic writer who succeeded.

Is he equally hated in both the anime and the manga or is he more hated in the anime because of the screaming?

Not gonna lie reading all the butthurt in this thread is hilarious.

Grape is based

Attached: 20190830_064310.png (540x405, 229K)

Will they fuck?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-15-16-44-17-981_com.mxtech.videoplayer.ad.jpg (1920x1080, 289K)

>and tone down the Incel behaviour
>doesn't even know what an incel is
You don't belong here. Out.

All that effort and you couldn't even google 'incel' to make sure you were using the right word and not just a buzzword that's been fed to you by cringey zoomers

Nah, he will fuck her stepsister and she's dead.

Based Zinetsuchads

Attached: IMG_20190915_064322.jpg (1254x1654, 340K)

Necrophilia is not okay

Post some examples

But she would just poison his dick if he got it inside.

>spoiling
What do you guys get out of this?
Its not cool, it's not funny, you just look like a ten year old retard.
You're probably Zenitsu in real life and not even know it

Isn't her death a common knowledge at this point.

Attached: where do you think we are.jpg (1920x1080, 109K)

>just turn the volume down
>just don't think about it

Attached: 1547049442219.jpg (417x578, 44K)

>going into a thread without being up to date on the manga
>expecting anons to constantly use spoiler tags for things they've discussed multiple times
Think of it as a lesson.

TanZen is the cutest fujo pairing, prove me wrong.

Attached: EDzU3cCUwAAj8fu.jpg (1000x1495, 225K)

>chiseled facial features from years of constant screaming
>Zenitsu's face
Holy fucking kek
I've been laughing like a retard for five minutes nonstop good job to whoever made this

He belongs to his pimp Uzui

>fujo
>cute
choose one user

Worst character.

I'm pretty sure this is an example of voice actor destroying a character. There's 100% a way of acting his lines without being a fucking bitch.

Butthurt Herofag sad because Kimetsuchad surpassed Heroshit sales

Nah, he's pretty annoying in the manga too.

Nah, his VA is really good. It actually makes me dislike him less. I'm just annoyed by his obnoxious behavior.
I think there's something wrong with the comedic timing of this show.

And that's why Gash Bell threads are good, because the shitposters all stay away due to its niche popularity.

I recommend climbing the highest buidling nearby and swan-diving face-first into concrete, fujo scum

Bullshit. I was never bothered with him too much in the manga, he felt like a default shounen retard. I literally can't watch his parts in the anime, it's just too much.

>Kimetsuchad surpassed Heroshit sales
Wow! Is that true? First TPN and now KnY. Heroaca is dead.

You were never bothered by him because you weren't forced to sit and physically listen to him scream-complain about shit for 3 minutes straight, you could easily skip over it or enjoy background shit characters were doing. He's as obnoxious a character in the manga and the anime.

They posted that shit to spoil. Animeonlys wouldn't know
>implying I haven't read the manga
You look like a retarded child. Like that one autist who always spergs out saying stupid shit that no one cares about
Just stop. You're an embarrassment. Just because this is Yea Forums doesn't give you a free pass to act like a retard.

Wow rude.
Didn't Tanjirou teach you compassion and kindness?

Attached: D-ZPTosUcAA2AwY.jpg (1200x1018, 201K)

pathetic

Mate the only one sperging out here is you because we 'spoiled' something that any good manga reader would already know and be caught up on weeks ago.

Keep crying though, just like she did when she died like an absolute bitch

>>implying I haven't read the manga
So you're bitching at them on someone else's behalf? Are you retarded?

The difference is SnK has zero romance and Zenitsu clearly likes girls.

Why would I be kind to cum-guzzling yuri-fags? You're literal shit-munchers

>You look like a retarded child.
I think you're the one who act like a retarded child.

>she died like an absolute bitch
She kamikazed like a hero and trolls like a saint. She is best girl by miles.

So basically Demon Slayer is just a fujobait show.

No, fujo's are ruining a decent show with their mere presence, as per usual

Are you sure that's a friend?

So if Yea Forums hates him, he must be a good character then?

kek Yea Forums is ruining anime, wanting more mediocre mc harems

>waah it's okay for me to act like a retard cause reasons
Let me guess, you're all the same people bitching about Zenitsu while oblivious to the fact you're the same type of cancerous retard?
Grow the fuck up. If you want to behave like a 12 year old fuck off to Reddit, Youtube comments, gaia or wherever the fuck you retards hang out at.

You sound triggered.

You're going to need thicker skin if you want to hang out in this place.

Attached: 1568483964064.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

>gaia
wtf is gaia?

>If you want to behave like a 12 year old fuck off to Reddit, Youtube comments, gaia or wherever the fuck you retards hang out at.
But you're the one who act like a 12 years old.

>wahhh you need thicker skin let me act like a retard
You're like a kid screaming in someone's ear.
Fuck off to reddit. You're not welcome here and never will be.
I forget everyone here is a summerfag.
Okay user, when your balls drop you'll begin to understand why no one wants to deal with a retarded child.

user sure is angry, lol.

You're still going?

Attached: 1565456265827.png (569x733, 452K)

Look at this faggot and laugh

Attached: 1549910980714.jpg (1024x928, 117K)

Attached: 1565580015660.png (265x254, 80K)

As previously mentioned, the only one sperging out is you, apparently a faggot like you can't handle Yea Forums

Oh look now he's trying to act like he's an oldfag, oohhh how big and tough must he be!

Go back to wanking over the melted corpse of your butterfly slut

Attached: unwashed ass opinion.jpg (960x672, 72K)

The leader of the planetears who gave them their power rings that give them the ability to summon Captain Planet.
He's a hero.
Gonna take pollution
down
to
zero

>take pollution down to zero
>the Amazon is on fire and plastic is in our rain now
We let him down.

>shounen shit
>normie
>ESLfags

Attached: 1568518248939.png (413x352, 164K)

>Seething this hard
If you've ever dealt with children you know exactly how they act and exactly how they try to play off their anger by acting cool

This whole thread and then this retard tier responses goes to show how far Yea Forums has fallen.

>decent show
C'mon, this is just Black Clover but that happens at night.

Do you really think Kimetsu will end soon?

They won't do another season for a dead manga.

>children try to play off their anger by acting cool
This is exactly what you're doing tho user.

So what did you think about Inosuke's death guys? Felt kinda phoned in desu

Attached: 1515051672397.png (959x1400, 1.47M)

Thanks for the kek

O

you forgot to mention that you're a stronk and independent woman that need no man

Jesus you're still here?

Attached: disgust.jpg (1200x675, 76K)

Normally children throw tantrums when they don't get their way. Kind of like what you're doing right now.

Can you fuck off already?

Attached: 1521486785854.jpg (307x338, 17K)

Wani kinda jumped the shark after this subversion so I didn't care much about him

Attached: 1561105966356.png (741x1080, 790K)

Why the hell a straight as fuck dude(Zenitsu) would turn gay for Tanjiro?
Is this his plot to get a threesome with Nezuko?

i was happy cuz he's a cunt even tho he came to be a decent charcter
but this whole reviving this was ridiculess, a true ass pull with those balls they had to gather to grant a wish

dropt the manga there desu

Ah...
HE'S OUR POWERS
MAGNIFIED
AND HE'S FIGHTING ON
THE PLANETS SI~IDE!

>no one shoped a boar onto his mother
truly the darkest times we witness

Fujoshits never make sense.

>seething this hard
Will you ever stop being butthurt?

you're beyond kek

i wonder when the "le ebbin troll" defense comes

I could keep keking at you but could you?

Yeah I dropped it because of this guy

The manga stopped being good after chapter 100

Hey guys you know how Shinobu died? It was terrible. I can't believe she's fucking dead bros. Fs in the chat.

Attached: 1566092514706.jpg (1103x1080, 101K)

>using the same language and refusing to give up despite the fact everyone has moved on from his tantrums.
You want a thesaurus? Mabye a writing class so you can actually make coherent sense for once.

Attached: smug anime overload.jpg (1000x1000, 277K)

Tanjiro is very kind and his first friend.

Attached: 1562424683656.jpg (1920x1080, 279K)

Does Zenitsu die or go away or stop crying at somepoint? I like his design and abilities, but for fuck sake his behaviour is just tedious.

That was NOT a 100% straight reaction.

>they're still seething
You know for a bunch of people who supposedly don't care you seem obsessed with replying.
Why so mad?

He's worse than Rossiu. At least Rossiu wasn't annoying as fuck.

Why don't any of the characters point out that he's an annoying piece of shit?

>still pretending

It's funny seeing you being triggered.

"local man refuses to back down despite already having the story spoiled for him while dozens of people shit on his melted, dead waifu"

Attached: you are not a clown, you are the entire circus.jpg (900x597, 98K)

>he just wants (You)s
This is just sad. You know you can actually try to say something worthwhile to get people to talk to you.

I laughed

Who even cares? Everyone has their own version in their head of any fiction they consume.

I choose both.

Well are they fujos or yurifags? Make up your mind already.

Family Guy is unironically better than MHA.

>character like girls in canon
>fujo version of him has him loving dicks in his ass
Fujos should have their own homo characters instead of disrespecting the character they claim to love.

having headcanon is fine, forcing it out everywhere and trying to pretend it supercedes actual canon is disrespectful to the author and the normal fans of the show, and it's also obnoxious as fuck.

>still replying in the hopes that the mean bully will go away
Not how it works kiddos.
If you want to censor a bully check out reddit

I only just came to this thread to observe your butthurt actually.

Attached: 1265344625026.jpg (370x300, 15K)

>i-im not mad I'm only here to watch you be mad!
cope

damn dude didn't knew i was talking with a big guy here, damn, better fire up my 72VPNs before my lunch money's gone ;^)

I thought summer ended.

Attached: sure is summer.png (683x384, 463K)

I want (you)s too.

kek

>disrespecting the character
Lmao sensitive much?

What is with newfags and saying one word responses like "cope" or "seething"? No brain capacity?

Attached: 1563497541461.png (193x152, 17K)

>this whole post
Literally seething, yikes.
Wipe away those tears next time you reply please.

I don't know where you see these shippers that pretend everything is canon. Just drawing fanart doesn't mean you think it's real it's just for fun.

It's fine if they don't spam TLthreads.

It's the new "U mad?". This has become a troll thread.

He is pretty normal. Everyone around him is doing superhuman stuff and fighting demons with mechanics that don't make any sense. He doesn't see how any training could have a human surpass any reasonable limits. He is a demon slayer out of obligation, and always complains because he is operating on real world logic.

Newfag spotted.
Lurk more.

Some fujos are delusional tho. Remember what happened to Ishida Sui?

But did you wipe away those tears, user?

Attached: 1568514972124.jpg (400x425, 42K)

Overdramatic acting is perfect for autists and other people that have a hard time picking up the subtelty of emotions.

You keep mentioning reddit, sounds like someone is protesting a little too much. Mabye you should go back to your little gay baby community and cry into your melted Shinobu milkshakes

Attached: gay baby jail.jpg (338x469, 76K)

Most anime isn't really know for it's subtle acting.

those girls were already marrying age back then

/r9k/ infecting the entire website
this has been happening for years now

Hey can't wipe away the sloppy mess his waifu left behind, or the shit still encrusted on his asscheeks

I can't wipe away your tears user.
Only you can.
So chin up and wipe away those tears.
Yeah you look like a fucking idiot but at least you're in good company in this thread. Take solace in that.

I've been around people all my life who make Zenitsu look meek, I'm just not annoyed by him. He's not that loud or obnoxious to me.

>seething

But you can't tell anyone to do that when you can't even wipe you own tear.

>even the troll has ran out of responses and resorted to "seething" every post
C'mon, it's time we all move on.

Attached: CounterTroll.jpg (526x600, 61K)

kinda akward cuz you're not talking to the same guy anymore
also
hahahahahaha

Imagine being this mad kek

>loudly screaming most of the time
>screams dumb shit
>based
So this is what passes for comedy now?
Zenitsu is way too exagerated in it, along with pig. Although pig gets a lot more quiet later on, and at least he as additional gimmick on top of shouting (the whole boar thing) going for him.
Actually that reminds me where I saw the same type of humor. Fucking Borderlands.
I guess that's why normalfags like the show this much, it's Borderlands in anime form. It even has the shitty character design nailed down.

Attached: sheploo beer.jpg (1280x1024, 139K)

>can't come up with new ideas.

Nah this is actually illuminati mind control at work user. Can't you see???

>posting plebbit -tier image
you need to off yourself you fucking nigger

My own tear?
As in one?

Sorry user it's just you crying. No manly tear here.

for somereason people think loud=funy

>manly tear
I thought you are tranny

Almost like humor is subjective

>Can somebody please buy this child a thesaurus so he can expand his vocabulary? He can only speak in zoomer phrases!

>too much of a pussy to reply directly to me
>s-stop replying to him he needs to go away
holy kek
hearty kek
>it's totally not me, I swear!
kek
I can feel the seethe.
Take a deep breath and relax for abit

Smells like Yea Forumstard in here

Some people might consider eating shit fine and dandy. True. But at the same time, I have my right to not consider them people at all.

>projecting
That or you just have trannies in you head. Up to you whichever you prefer.

but it's not
people are just fucking retardet

That's just you.

still trying hard i see, keep it up budy

Quick, someone post THAT to save the thread.

>seething so hard he can't even spell right
kek

>arms between girls legs
>girl foot right on your crotch
Is this some kind of "don't cum" challenge?

Do these new WSJ anime have good fights? Where the fuck do I go for good action in anime these days?

>Look at this seether, seething so hard he can't even seethe without seething

got you

Attached: 1520785568036.gif (250x300, 85K)

>character that is 2 decibels louder than the rest of the cast is comparable to shit
Ok

>implying i could spell propperly to beginwith
but keep it coming senpai wanna see how long you last

Calm down before you pop a blood vessel kek

screaming is his outlet for living with crazy ass shit.

Don't mind me guys, just going to post some of my favourite scenes from the manga

Attached: time to make a shinobu smoothie.jpg (728x1063, 236K)

2/3

Attached: lol weak bitch.jpg (728x1063, 217K)

Hmm

Attached: original-3630368-1.jpg (350x350, 41K)

>Imagine being killed by this upper moon faggot, lol

Attached: this guy, really.jpg (697x586, 183K)

JESUS TITTYFUCKING CRACK SMOKING CHRIST ON A MOPED WHY WOULD YOU HAVE THIS SAVED?!

SERIOSULY WHAT KIND OF PERSON SEEKS OUT, DOWNLOADS, SAVES AND REPOSTS AN IMAGE, AN ANIMATED IMAGE, OF A DEER FUCKING A CRYING SCHOOLGIRL?!

LIKE I KNOW THERE ARE BIZZARE FETISHES AND WEIRD SHIT THAT TURNS PEOPLE ON, AND YOU KNOW I'M TOTALLY COOL WITH THAT, I JUST DON'T LOOK AT IT. BUT THIS. FUCKING THIS.

THE FACT THAT SOMEBODY THOUGHT IT WOULD BE HILARIOUS TO SAVE THIS...THING, AND THEN THAT EVERYONE ELSE WANTED TO SEE IT JSUT BOGGLES MY MOTHERFUCKING MIND. WHAT TYPE OF A PERSONA RE YOU? SERIOUSLY. DO YOU KEEP THIS SHIT TO YOURSELF OR DO YOU ACT LIKE A CREEPY FUCK IN PUBLIC TOO?! DO YOU HAVE ANY FRIENDS AT ALL? I SURE AS FUCK HOPE NOT.

AND THE WORST PART OF ALL OF THIS IS THAT IN ABOUT 30 POSTS THIS WILL MORPH INTO A LUCKY STAR PORN THREAD WITH ALMOST A HUNDRED IMAGES OF SIMILAR SITUATIONS DEPICTING CHILDREN BEING HORRIBLY MOLESTED THAT NEARLY A HUNDRED PEOPLE ALL HAVE SAVED TO THEIR HARD DRIVES TO JACK OFF OVER AS THE HELPLESS LITTLE GIRL SQUIRMS IN PANIC ON THEIR SCREEN FOR THEIR OWN ENJOYMENT.

JUST WHAT THE FUCK. I KNOW THIS IS HOW THE INTERNET WORKS BUT WHAT THE FUCK

TOO MUCH. WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN

(inb4 capslock is cruise control for cool, fuck off pedophiles I can press any damn key I please, go rot in jail)

>Look user, I'm going to purposely misspell a word so I can claim that I'm not mad, I'm just retarded!
Ah yes, the classic "i was just pretending to be retarded"
You even made 2 (TWO) grammar mistakes to drive the point home that you truly are just a retard. Brilliant.

You are seething so hard and it's so obvious.
kek are you 12? Calm down before you pop a blood ves

He's a cool guy would've preferred if he tried seducing her while she was alive
>also being so mad he has to post manga pages
You got called out for being a retard. Just accept it.

lol is it that hard to convince yourself?

>Retard walks into a Yea Forums thread
>Gets spoiled for his shitty bug waifu
>Proceeds to scream at everyone that they're retards for the next hour + because he can't handle said spoilers
>Also apparently has the same vocabulary as a toddler, mainly consisting of 'seethe' and 'retard'
>Wonders why everyone is making fun of him making constant replies to their mockery of him

I just want to say thanks, this has been the best clown show I've seen in a while, do you do birthday parties too?

user, don't break your cover. Add a grammar mistakes before people catch on you where just pretending!

>>Gets spoiled for his shitty bug waifu
You missed the part where he said he wasn't spoiled, he just didn't want an animeonly get spoiled. This has all literally been for nothing.

why tho?

I like wholesome TanZen, as long as it's below R16. The Zenitsu in those fan art was surprisingly toned down a lot and a decent character, especially when the artist chose the (headcanon) adult version of him; not like some weeping yelling comic relief done wrong in the anime. Manga Zenitsu was so much more tolerable because we don't hear him yelling desu.

>seething this hard
Embarrassing.
I've read the manga, it's not a spoiler for me. Unless it's somehow a future spoiler about Tapioca dying cause his sword broke you have nothing to spoil me. I'm just calling you out for being a sperg that feels the need to spoil others to try and get a false sense of superiority. You then proceed to prove my point by acting like a sperg with a false sense of superiority.
Go to Reddit. You can downvote people you don't like and get your epic Reddit gold whenever you make le funny comment. Also you'll pop less blood vessels so make the change today.

At this point you won't get through to the guy.
He'll remain eternally butthurt.

>Retard's comeback checklist:
>seethe
check
>sperg
check
>reddit
check

This was never about any feeling of superiority, this is about understanding that if you come into a Yea Forums thread, no matter who you are, everything is fair game, including spoilers.

And if we want to talk about a false sense of superiority if we check the textbook definition it has every one of these posts listed under it.
Stop trying to act like some great moral judge telling people what to post and what not to post on an anonymous message board site notorious for allowing anyone to post almost anything.

this shit is actually better than expected, really wonder how they'll conclude the current arc in the mango.
Medicine to cure demons is already a thing, all the upper moons fighting and dying, Muzan stalling for times. No idea what the author could pull out of his ass to continue.

How did it make you feel when Shinobu died?

Attached: 1559341707263.jpg (3000x2200, 2.69M)

Zenitsu should die instead.

OMG !!! Spoilers guise!!!!
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

It might be a problem of resource gather and manufacturing. We have no idea what goes into the cureor how long it takes to synthesize it. They might've been saving that batch for Muzan for a hundred years for all we know.

What would be the best death for him?

Ripping out his vocal cords and bleed to death.

Not hard

>seething so hard he spergs out and makes this cringe post
You have some serious issues. Seek help.

I guess Muzan could escape and become immune to the cure
Also isn't the cure completely new? Tamayo just recently got the chance to experiment on Nezuko's blood and the blood of upper moon demons.

Based Zenitsu bringing out the best in all of us.

Attached: 5.gif (600x380, 268K)

I thought KNY would be a hardcore series based on its name and the whole DEMON SLAYER bit but oh my god this looks so generic and shitty

based, this episode was funny af because of him

Is she okay?

you are being replaced, get out while you can

Attached: 1564764780155.jpg (845x1024, 81K)

Never better.

Attached: 1568481563328.jpg (534x720, 160K)

He gets pretty based later, without dropping his whole crying schtick.

Attached: x19.png (959x1400, 1.11M)

>for some reason Yea Forums really hates pervy characters. i'm sad there aren't more nowadays.

amen, fellow boomer.

Attached: OS caster shells.jpg (1000x746, 132K)

>without dropping his whole crying schtick.
That's it. That's what I want to see.
Someone doing crazy shit while their face is a complete mess of tears.

Attached: file.png (2011x1417, 2.35M)

fuck, wrong pic but not entirely bad result

Attached: mpv-shot0108.jpg (960x720, 139K)

Rossiu, nothing comes close, fuck Rossiu, he served no good purpose

do not fucking insult inosuke you fucking faggot

Attached: based inosuke.png (1366x768, 1.2M)

He, MC, and pig dude play off of each other well so their interactions are least entertaining but he becomes pretty shit when he's only with one of them. He's even more unbearable when the sister is around. If his overblown fear and lust for the sister was toned down by like 70% he'd be all right.

The only action he gets is when he autofellates his tiny dick. What a terrible demon slayer. Failure in just about every regard.

But that's not Asta

no .. its from Air master ...

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 24 [720p] 00.08.41-00.08.42.webm (1280x720, 693K)

he has a big, hard, feminine penis - and also he has a cool personality so shut up

>Kaigakufags are STILL assblasted.
Just move on already

Ha! Classic Zenitsu! Man, I tell you, this guy literally carries the entire show all by himself. How can one MAN be so awesome? Tell me, someone.

cope

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 24 [720p] 00.10.12-00.10.14.webm (1280x720, 534K)

Based fucking Zenitsu becomes the first to discover the mythologial female orgasm. As expected!

loli haet incels

I'm glad to know she dies. She is so smug in the anime I wanted to punch a whole through my screen. I didn't notice the smugness in the manga.

>mfw I can't help but to like all 3 of them
Feels good.

Attached: 1518868286871.jpg (500x541, 63K)

>that figure four leglock
WOOOO

Umm.. the animation?!

welcome to 4channel

He doesn’t deserve any better.

How based

Samefag

Impeccable logic, but this guy is actually pretty insufferable

Attached: 0909721D-EB9F-434F-A379-F861A6B0F42D.gif (344x426, 714K)

Based

Attached: Yuu hits that fat shit.jpg (856x1004, 366K)

>character is revealed to be a cunnyseaur
>redditors start to hate him
like clockwork

More like welcome to a shounen shit thread

user she had so many death flags this episode she looks like a racing track

>Zenitsu should die instead.
>Solo an upper moon insteed

What a fucking Chad

based outlaw
are those yours?

Chad Hunter coming through

Attached: 252352435235234.png (1533x803, 1.28M)

>Chad
Even his fujo fanbase thinks he's a bottom.

>adds nothing to the narrative
>loud and obnoxious
>wastes tons of time on non-funny comedic ranting whenever he appears
It's kind of amazing how Tanjiro is a very pleasant MC, but this fag and the boar are both so utterly worthless and annoying.

A baby UM is like a regular demon.

Cringe

Cringe.

I actually thought I'm gonna like him after his appearance in that first episode he got the sparrow.

Yes Zenitsu is cringe.

Based

True and even then his personality has changed so much he might as well be a different character.

Shit, this got me. kek

>24 fucking episodes
>we only got 1 good episode
>manga is full of awesome moments we will never get because of glacial pacing

>Look at all the triggered Zenitsufujos
Good job, OP.

Attached: 1566008861675.png (670x379, 380K)

Just finished the red district arc, holy fucking shit man that was kino

Behead Zenitsu

guess, I will do the same & watch mute whenever the blonde faggot shows up

Attached: 1558855675939.png (480x480, 148K)

So at what point will the anime be ending?

shit taste

>mfw love both grape and zenitsu
it is a shame that Yea Forums hates fun characters, no fun allowed, only edgelords and bland self-inserts here.

I just watch this show and I don't really enjoy it at all. Am I finally too old for anime? It reminds me a lot of InuYasha except it fucking sucks. I'd probably hate InuYasha if I watched it today too.

Unless you're a spic, a nigger, mentally handicapped, a child, or everything mentioned before you should feel ashamed for watching or reading modern shonen shit.

fujo spotted

Stay mad fujoshit

Attached: 1538026446432.png (478x380, 194K)

>Chad
>only liked by fujos who want him to be anally raped

Attached: 1564844077792.png (186x175, 78K)

Fuck off

>varient
>using redditor lingo is totally normal
Fuck off normalfag scum

Zenitsu is a great character, fuck all of you.

Attached: Kinotsu no Yaibased.png (1366x768, 1.13M)