Watamote

Spoilers from the new chapter. What will be their reaction?

Attached: 1568478966880.jpg (400x1200, 265K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/18642231
youtube.com/watch?v=G6InbKKSaw8
youtube.com/watch?v=z5zQ3oBkuUY
youtube.com/watch?v=kujeqNcKj3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=V7dg8vRDM68
youtube.com/watch?v=71_B0n0HND4
strawpoll.me/18642934
youtube.com/watch?v=wY3kl5CRSkc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Tomoko: That shit's gross, yo.

user finally came on the trumpet of kotomi's wife

Attached: pillow itou.png (680x583, 66K)

That's brass and woodwind instruments for you.

VERY IMPORTANT POLL
strawpoll.me/18642231

Attached: Harem.jpg (1200x1200, 188K)

Anna and Akane don't really make sense and Koto is only slightly more viable than Fang.

i completely forgot about fang's existence, anna and akane are only there because of big titty

>Who I actually want
Nemo, their dynamic is the most fun and has probably the most mileage, the author/VA thing could actually work out.
>Who it'll probably be
No one because it's not actually like that. Though if it's anyone at all, probably Asuka.

Do not let the vixen mind break Tomoko!

Attached: The realization of imminent mind break.png (1000x1301, 1.07M)

you can't tell me what to do

This user clearly needs to be forced.

Attached: 1567679266191.gif (410x413, 96K)

Attached: watamote.jpg (848x1199, 132K)

shhhhhhh

Attached: mako sleep.jpg (344x283, 104K)

The "people" who read Watamore and think girls like Yuri or Nemo are gay are just plain retarded. In fact this whole fucking harem meme needs to be laid to rest. We know Ucchi's gay and there's a fairly good chance Asuka is. But that's fucking it, 2 girls doesn't amount to a harem and /u/ seriously needs to learn that certain girls are just friends with each other. It's causing dense newfags to actually think Watamote is a yuri harem.

Attached: 1505931507559.png (818x365, 116K)

Post more yogurt.

Attached: 1567447722595.jpg (1023x725, 152K)

Dumb pairing that's only enjoyed by two non-cohabiting faggot partners. Get behind a real pairing like Komi x Tomoki, Ucchi x Glasses or Minami x Old Man Cock

based

Attached: Sachi and Fang visit the UFO.png (600x800, 94K)

Attached: 66418718_p0.jpg (1000x900, 378K)

I want to suck wada's dick so fucking much bros, life is not fair

Attached: 76784135_p0.jpg (979x1249, 321K)

Fuck you YoshiMako fag (yes it's obviously you considering you're already posted a few times in the thread). We're all sick of your shipperfag bullshit. Watamote is not a harem you deluded faggot. Leave that notion on /u/.

This. I hate that YoshiMakofag's trolling and this retarded ship so much. YoshiMako represents everything that's wrong with shipping in general.

please post about watamote and not your stupid fucking discordtranny drama

Attached: Frogposting.png (1024x768, 312K)

He's right. Only the most incessant retarded /u/ fags seriously believe most of these girls are gay. It's been 90 fucking chapters and Yuri had consistently been portrayed as a potential then actual friend to Yuri. No romantic build up has been introduced or even implied. It's just pathetic wish fulfillment to see their friendship as having yuri undertones. Not everything needs strawberries.

You first. Post something that's actually about Watamote, not these retarded nonsensical shipping delusions of yours.

What would itou play on the trumpet ?
youtube.com/watch?v=G6InbKKSaw8
youtube.com/watch?v=z5zQ3oBkuUY

Attached: Kotomi's wife.png (800x600, 194K)

>discordtranny
Christ you even argue like a newfag. For the fucking millionth time if you want to pollute a thread with irrelevant shipping then please do it on /u/. You have fucked any kind of enjoyment to be had in these threads by making it all about your delusional bullshit. God forbid we get a Mako chapter and you go off at how gay it seems through your yuri goggles and we can't actually have a proper discussion about it.

There's not a "no one" option so I'll just vote best girl instead

Attached: 1565021334918.png (1105x840, 427K)

the "no one" option is the "everyone" you dummy

Attached: Ucchad.jpg (1000x1000, 410K)

Sorry but not every watamote fan is a delusional /u/fag, you dummy

Would this work only on the trumpet?
youtube.com/watch?v=kujeqNcKj3Q

Attached: 1568479631765.jpg (1024x1366, 154K)

i am not arguing, im telling you to talk about watamote and i will not reply to you anymore unless you are talking about watamote

stop being a crybaby or leave

Attached: Yuriverse.jpg (1048x1200, 340K)

>discordtranny drama
This coming from the faggot with such a massive boner for nonsensical yuri ships that he feels the need to make every little interaction between these characters fit in with his yuri fetish.

Harlot.

i think you replied to the wrong person

Are we having a comiket arc, right?Does this comes before the study camp?

Attached: 1567308508714.jpg (477x333, 52K)

>It's another anti-yurifaggots derail the thread worse than actual yurifaggots thread
Neat. Don't get any self-awareness now.

itou can make anything work on the trumpet, dont doubt her abilities

Attached: ITOU LASER.jpg (1059x717, 392K)

Does it really need its own arc? It could be a one-off chapter, but what's going to happen? Is Tomoko going to bother going when she blew it off last time? It's not like anyone amongst her new friends other than Nemo will care enough to go.

if ucchi had better taste in manga she would have fucked tomoko already

Attached: ucchi onepiece.jpg (768x768, 176K)

Calm down YoshiMako fag and just admit that your delusional shipping has no place in these threads. I mean what kind of dumb fuck actually thinks Nico would write Itou or Komi as gay. You're living in a fantasy world which is fine but don't think your shipperfag bullshit counts as discussion rather than just a distraction.

youtube.com/watch?v=V7dg8vRDM68

Attached: 51XoZYllkSL._SX466_.jpg (466x466, 29K)

Post smelly Tomoko

Attached: MOJYO SMELL.jpg (1280x1807, 618K)

I don't ship anyone, I just call faggotry out when I see it. Must be nice only thinking one person hates your faggotry, though.

Attached: 1567742439290.webm (960x900, 765K)

>Does it really need its own arc?
Considering it's going to be a Nemo (and maybe Akane) story, the camp will probably be around a volume or so (to go with the other big arcs) which means that we're likely not seeing characters like Nemo for a while because of it then it sure as shit needs at least two or maybe even three chapters dedicated to it.

>Does it really need its own arc?
Yes because Nico needs to milk the shit out of watamote
>but what's going to happen?
The usual, Ucchi stalking, Nemo mind-breaking and some other shit
>It's not like anyone amongst her new friends other than Nemo will care enough to go.
Yuri will be there if Tomoko ask her to go, Ucchi will be there if Tomoko is there, and If Komi goes too maybe Yuu-chan as well

>night of nights
itou has better taste in 2hu music youtube.com/watch?v=71_B0n0HND4

Attached: Itou trumpet.jpg (885x1200, 465K)

Nice try faggot. If that was the case you would be calling out the nutcase that made shipping girls like Yoshida and Mako together such a big part of these threads. But then you're probably just a fucking idiot and enjoy his bullshit.

Seriously if the (probable) Comiket story gets one chapter while that stupid study camp with Fuuka gets a whole volume I'm going to be convinced that Nico doesn't really give a shit about her anymore.

bro im not him but you need to understand that you are acting insane for no reason, talk about watamote and go discuss this shit somewhere else

I'm not autistic enough to keep a precise quota on the different types of ships posted in the threads, they're all insane, the straight and yuri ones alike. That said, even if they're insane, at least they're discussing the actual characters in their own insane way, and that's fine. People who just want to meta post and derail the thread are cancer, however, so kindly fuck off.

what do you mean, fuuka is the new protagonist of watamote didn't you know ? she needs to be in EVERY CHAPTER

Attached: fuusuka.jpg (468x655, 39K)

I guess you could maybe get one or two chapters out of it. Nemo shitting on Tomoko's taste while both passive-aggressively mock Komi would probably be worth it, I guess.

The only place Fuuka needs to be is with the rest of the trash.

Attached: 420x0.jpg (420x625, 35K)

You're full of crap user. It's not a discussion. All this faggot does is dump fanart. I don't even believe him being a yurifag is a problem since the Ucchi and Asuka stuff tends to draw from the source material so it presents an opportunity for genuine discussion. All that the shit he enjoys represents is pure fantasy and simply the act of a delusional shipperfag that has a preference for pairing girls together even if it seems absurd from a story perspective. Honestly how difficult is it to read and enjoy this manga for what it is rather than supplement your enjoyment by fantasizing about shipping?

>1 vote for nemo
>7 votes for yuri
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THE TABLES HAVE TURNED

Attached: yuri.png (780x1040, 171K)

you guys are going to wake yoshida and mako up with all this fighting!!

Attached: yoshimako sleep.jpg (1000x1369, 242K)

Yurifags have largely gone quiet and been drowned out by the YoshiMako troll/counter troll shit but they're still the ones most invested in treating this shit like an actual shipping war that much is obvious.

How people enjoy the manga is their fucking business. All I hear from you is whining about someone posting fanart, it's inane. I really don't understand or care why someone liking a specific character pairing posting in the thread upsets you to the degree where you feel the need to ruin the thread for everyone else by derailing it with metaposting, but it pisses me off for fairly self-explanatory reasons and I'm not going to ignore it.
You're a faggot, either cope with it and stop derailing the thread or fuck off, I really don't care which.

What? No we don't. I just voted for Yuri because she's best girl. Yurimoko is purely platonic

Attached: 1567989855321.png (335x400, 124K)

Everyone knows she is going to win, people who say otherwise are just joking!! didn't you know that ?

Attached: yuri.png (321x493, 102K)

>Yurimoko is purely platonic
>votes for yuri on a tomoko's first girlfriend poll
user im afraid you are autistic

I just didn't vote. Yuri-chan is still best girl, regardless if I vote or not.

Attached: 1567651836155.jpg (850x1204, 191K)

Yurifag here. I don't see the need to make their relationship romance oriented since they have a good dynamic at present and it's pretty damn normal for girls to just be platonic friends. Nico had years to even hint Yuri was gay and all they did was show that she only wanted to have 3 close friends and ignore everyone else. That said I would prefer seeing Tomoko bump butts with Yuri if it kept away the vixen or lewd pink

I want to watch Yuri bully Ucchi by showing pictures of her and Tomoko together!!

Attached: train ride.png (972x1476, 413K)

I don't care, if I see Yuri-chan in a poll, I vote for Yuri-chan.

Attached: 1566254606392.jpg (715x1000, 135K)

dumbass voting for yuri on a "who is worst girl" poll

Attached: yurimoko rough.png (254x812, 132K)

Eat shit user. Giving this YoshiMako fag an inch warped these threads and perverted how some idiots perceive this series. It's not like I only post in response to the same retarded shipperfag. I post in every chapter thread but lately seeing him help create a narrative in which shipping is the assumed normal conversation to have in a Watamote thread is giving me a fucking aneurysm. He's a fucking newfag but he feels compelled to dictate how these threads go. There's no legitimate reason why he can't keep his dumb shipping on the Watamote general on /u/. He just wants to spam his delusions on a faster board and it's wasting valuable space and time to actually talk about what actually happens in this manga. He's not looking to start a dialogue, just post the same kind of rubbish he finds off pixiv and twitter.

i love this fucking artstyle man

Attached: yurimoko.png (796x1181, 140K)

>"who is worst girl" poll
If with that you mean "who is wost girl at not being best girl" then yes

Attached: 1567975892413.jpg (930x1238, 166K)

post more tomoko
fuck everything
just post tomoko

Attached: 1521804062889.jpg (605x630, 239K)

I think Yurifags still take it the most seriously but they also seem to have realized that YuriNemo is the better pairing.

Attached: EBAc9UQUcAAFn80.jpg (848x1200, 237K)

No. Posting YoshiMako/ItouKomi fan art is not actually discussing the manga. It's just shipping for the sake of shipping. It's the responsibilty of every user that wants to discuss the actual manga to call this shit out and signal to the newfags that this is not okay. Do you want shipping to become even more rampant? Are you not aware of the countless other manga threads consumed by shippingfaggotry? Are you prepared to accept the Watamote threads suffering the same fate? Shouldn't we stop this while it's still relatively small?

no i mean "who is the worst girl at being the worst girl on not being a best girl"

Attached: ARMPIT.jpg (990x1400, 247K)

can you guys FUCK OFF? nobody cares you fucking retards, go eat a sandwich or something

Attached: Itou's flash effect.jpg (800x634, 96K)

I agree but what can we do? The newfag shipper is dedicated in his autism and will keep posting his dumb ships and keep pretending he's a victim (or tries to take the moral high ground) when called out on his bullshit

We really need more than one watamote thread, one general can't contain the autism anymore.

You post more Yuri-chan that's what you do

Attached: 1568065156106.jpg (700x569, 184K)

I've been in these threads since more or less the manga first took off here and the worst parts have always been metafags whining about thread quality. There's always been stupid shit in these threads with low mileage posts, from people wanting to lick Tomoko's "gross" body to incestfags and obviously other ships that don't make sense. That's just how it is and that's fine, it can't be helped, though the really awful shit like Yea Forums sending dickpics to the mangaka is shit we could've done without. People whining about how the threads are overrun with SoLfags, yurifags, shippers in general or whatever else, those are the ones that always ruin the threads because it doesn't do anything other than break down all potential discussion into unrelated nonsense.
If you don't like someone's take on the content that's your business, but derailing the thread is literally the worst thing you can do, so just fucking stop.

Believe me, I don't want to do this, but it's a necessary evil.

You can fuck off too.

You opened this can of worms my deluded friend when you started shipping Yoshida and Mako non-stop and called it discussing Watamote. Go to /u/ where your shipping cancer is both welcomed and encouraged

itou has no family, she was born from these lines

Attached: poof.jpg (540x541, 127K)

It's imperative that it gets called out as much as possible. Otherwise, it will really become the accepted norm that that's how these threads should really go. Less shipping and more actual discussion is the only way that these threads can find their way back to their proper place.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: itou stare.jpg (650x650, 244K)

Is Itou even a thing? She could be Komi's imaginary friend, or a ghost

Attached: 1564718150421.gif (350x394, 991K)

Pretty sure the antiyuri shitposter has been spamming YoshidaMako, at least in the last thread I was in 2 chapters ago, to falseflag with. That said I don't see his spamming and blatantly intentional obnoxiousness in this thread which leads me to believe you're him playing your usual role

Check out this sweet hat

Attached: yuri.png (174x174, 28K)

>when Kotomi confronts Yoshida she appears to think she has some psychic powers that will calm down Kotomi. (wiki)
she is a creature above humankind, maybe some day we will see her true form

i wish she wore it more often, really fits her design

Attached: Itou MEGABEAM.png (868x1228, 311K)

Unless some actual romantic development occurs between them, like in Surface Tension, they are better off as friends. Yuri-chan is still best girl though, no question about that.

Attached: 1568334071644.jpg (500x525, 36K)

If YoshiMako fag disappears then we can go back to discussing this manga like how nicely the manga has progressed over the years or how good the expanded cast is. I'm sick of every thread being pigeon-holed into shipper topics. Too bad he's here to stay now that he's established himself as the idiot shipperfag that resides here.

The YoshiMako/anti-YoshiMako shit is just one mentally ill faggot mad about /u/ shipping arguing with himself to derail every thread right?

This is getting out of hand. All I want to say is that I like Yuri-chan very very much!

Attached: 1562239160729.png (344x135, 13K)

reminder to ignore dramafags or otherwise you are going to make yoshida cry

Attached: 1565462798361.jpg (600x800, 301K)

that is one thing everyone in this thread can agree with

Attached: yuri and nemo.jpg (640x800, 62K)

nice """"""watamote"""""" thread you guys are having, fucking retards

>cry
>punch you in the face
>play some pachinko
>cry again for some dumb shit like dropping her ice-cream
>repeat

Attached: 1566251719066.jpg (720x1020, 326K)

Anti-shipper fag here. I've never done anything as disingenuous as falseflag YoshiMako. I've been very open with my dislike that this asshole has so persistently pushed his shipperfag bullshit every thread and drowned out proper discussion but I've never once impersonated him to debase his hobby. His delusion speaks volume and I don't choose to add to it. Although I feel like he only recently pushed KotoItou because he knew something so absurd would get a rise out of the people sick of all the insane pairings posted here. I think he's genuine with YoshiMako but the rest is just attention-whoring

Well there's always a chance it was an amazingly lucky coincidence the cancerous antiyurifag disappearred the day the boogeyman he raved about in every watamote thread suddenly appeared. Like I'd definitely say it was him spamming it back in the thread I saw. But judgding from some of the posts in this thread we could very well have gotten a new autist right as our old one left.

Who knows

t-thanks

Attached: 1566054196619.jpg (374x471, 93K)

You'd like everyone to ignore your shipper cancer because it would let you post all the retarded ships you want without someone criticising you for bringing the quality of these threads down. Metaposting is only a symptom of people fed up with your bullshit and rightly calling you out on it.

if i see one more meta post i am going to punch my wall very hard ok

Attached: 1564376511063.gif (600x652, 977K)

Sure user, if you want to believe that's what happened, you are welcome to. But if you read my posts carefully you will find that my point is slightly different from the other user.
>antiyuri
I reject that. I have nothing against yuri. It's shipping for the sake of shipping I'm fed up with. All it does is limit our capabilities to perceive what actually happens in the story and we lose sight of what's most important: actually discussing the manga. And I mean the real events, not some twisted delusion like KomiItou or YoshiMako.

>101 replies
>16 posters

Attached: nemo.png (180x155, 13K)

>Almost none of them are on topic
Try again later, I guess.

I'd rather you had a hole in your wall than YoshiMako fag feeling vindicated for polluting these threads with near constant shipping posts.

Interesting thread indeed.

Attached: autism.jpg (260x282, 37K)

What topic? How much we want to cum in Itou's trumpet?

im sure he is feeling very sad that 3 posters have been derailing a watamote thread for fucking 4 hours

Literally anything to do with Watamote would be nice.

what about a Yuri chicken

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-12-16-21-21.png (540x960, 118K)

yes...

Attached: itou....jpg (1165x1200, 287K)

shh, just enjoy the ride
the harder the shitposts the funnier the outcome whenever nico decides to adress that issue

Attached: 1556159164077.png (480x655, 166K)

This is acceptable.

It's funny that this post started everything because it's a valid point. I've reread this manga since I got the jp volumes and Ucchi and maybe Asuka being gay is the impression I got and I presume most anons that aren't reading this manga with a bias would feel the same way. Nothing seems to even imply any other characters are carpet munchers. If that changes later in a natural way fine by me but at present people that do point to characters like Yuri or Nemo as gay need their heads examined.

Exactly what shade of pink is Nemo's pussy? You know, for science

Can Yuri chicken beat D4C Itou ?

ok, leave

Attached: D4C.png (775x464, 108K)

A lewd shade.

what about imae, shizuku, or kii-chan
can these be added to the idea of a harem

Maybe, they look quite strong. Yuri fortress is stronger though

Attached: 1568289724080.jpg (484x562, 78K)

we need more posts like this and less posts like this

Attached: 76711021_p0.jpg (695x900, 389K)

bitch what about D4C REQUIEM Itou ?

Attached: D4C REQUIEM.png (412x353, 112K)

>leave
The fuck for your cunt? I'm not free to express my opinion but you can post image after image of a dick lover like Komi being gay. I was only observing how this autism developed and you yourself share half the blame for all this bullshit. Take a fucking break from only making yuri shipping themed comments user.

leave

Senpai/kouhai relationships and cousin who wants to protect her neesan. It's as if some people see a bunch of girls and automatically calculate the optimum way of shipping them rather than look at them for what they are.

what is big, long and is inside tomoko's skirt ?

Attached: 001.jpg (1280x1814, 418K)

Too powerful, only the legendary super mojo (after buying ice cream form) can defeat that

Attached: 1542304307922.jpg (768x768, 96K)

After

for real the level of delusion seen in these threads is like the fandom equivalent of falling in love with a girl because she said hi to you once

im afraid she is not powerfull enough to defeat heaven ascended Kiko

Attached: 1476431732274.jpg (524x359, 59K)

Attached: yoshimako scores.jpg (600x600, 284K)

Where the fuck are these coming from

Attached: pure.jpg (850x1200, 114K)

>unofficial fan book
for now

Attached: 1542293991457s.jpg (125x92, 2K)

dumb speedreader, did you really forget the yurifortress chapter ? its a fan favorite

Attached: cool hat.jpg (850x1457, 119K)

hoping for a futa chapter just like the one in kobayashi's maid dragon

After comiket, we'll see a futa chapter inside Akane's head

Attached: 1568162329291.png (555x800, 190K)

Attached: deliquent mako.jpg (393x579, 63K)

>hey bitch, wanna make some cash?

>my boyfriend said the same thing to me Yoshida-san but he wanted me to have sex for money instead of the wholesome platonic thing you're thinking of

damn A LOT has changed since she got friends

this is now a mako thread

Attached: YOSHIMAKO DEVIL.jpg (576x954, 383K)

Attached: mako babysitter.jpg (720x960, 133K)

Attached: mako training yoshida.jpg (901x1200, 498K)

The usual place.

Attached: 76628666_p1.jpg (768x768, 138K)

Yes, shit got weird, this was a sol manga you know

Attached: 1559060981962.jpg (1023x669, 138K)

Attached: Mako.jpg (600x600, 48K)

WAKE UP SLUT

Attached: PUNCHPUNCHPUNCH.gif (316x359, 289K)

Attached: sleepy time.png (422x345, 95K)

THIS is the canon ending (((yoshimakofags))) are trying to take away from us, how can you accept that ?

Attached: tomoko's dream part 2.jpg (850x1200, 270K)

Attached: 76628666_p2.jpg (768x768, 302K)

How long would it take to draw as good as nico? I want to join in on this shitshow but i have no proper drawing skill

Attached: 1567661996323.png (1126x579, 439K)

Important topic: when will we get another Ucchi Gang chapter? The people are demanding it!

Imagine the tapestry of nightmares that is Akane's now corrupted mind.

Now you are talking.
I wonder if the original trumpet user is even here yet. I have a feeling that he is not going to stop posting about wanting to cum inside Itou's trumpet and then watch her play it. EVER.
Yeah, if YoshiMako gets canned, the shitposter is going to be furious. If Nico gives in to the shipperfags demands and makes it canon, the other side is going to get furious. Damned if they do, damned if they don't. However, to a neutral party, the whole outrage will be priceless.
I believe the post that started all of this was this otherwise I agree.
pretty pink
Out of those, only kouhai received some proper yuri bait and only recently(ch.162).
The Yuri fortress is to protect Tomoko from the vixen, not for some cheap power comparison.
A privilege.
Yeah. But I'm willing to risk that if those deluded faggots were to suddenly disappear, I think I'd actually miss their autistic posts.
Trapped in those goggles, only ships can you see. I wish I could help you to take them off, but I have a feeling that you have grown so used to those goggles, that you couldn't bare to use your eyes without them. I feel so sorry for you.
Take a wild guess. They are from lurking 2ch.
Lewd Nico is best Nico, I love that pic.
>Pineapple
>futa
There is no way she could handle that. Her mind would shut down instantly.
I miss when Mako was an actual character, not just some shipper fuel puppet. Still, Mako doing a 180 from her problem child caretaker role to a delinquent would be quiet the development. I'm not sure if I'd like it though. I like her original character, even if we usually see very little of her.
I'm still disappointed that the suspension chapters served us very little Yoshida. She was barely in it. Even YoshiMoko bait would have been better than nothing.

Attached: 1560998783760.png (1280x720, 233K)

>bootleg sakurako
>straight or atleast straight until the future sachi mindbreak happens
what is the point

helped me alot

Attached: Minami.jpg (1014x1199, 451K)

>154 replies
>19 posters

Autistic faggots, pls fuck off

You can always edit shit too

Attached: I must go now. My planet needs me.jpg (295x1224, 83K)

To be fair, it took like 8 years for Nico herself to get where she is now, early Watamote looked rather different.

Attached: 1-7.jpg (800x1137, 139K)

Nah, its comiket with Nemo and Akane. Summer showdown with Yuri and Kiko. Battle Royal at cram school. It'll probably be a beach chapter when we see the Ucchi gang.

Attached: e7p5wwz8d4h31.jpg (806x1200, 946K)

>to a neutral party, the whole outrage will be priceless.
even tho i really like yoshimako, i think its probably for the best to keep it as a headcanon for both sides

>Mako doing a 180 from her problem child caretaker role to a delinquent would be quiet the development. I'm not sure if I'd like it though. I like her original character, even if we usually see very little of her.
i would rather see yoshida turning into a nicer person, mako becoming a full deliquent seems like a very drastic change

Attached: yOSHIMAKO5.jpg (1759x2048, 393K)

>beach chapter
please nico

Attached: beach.jpg (1280x1972, 632K)

Okay I'm done with this lesbian stuff, I'm just gonna pray for Nico Tanigawa to start up a new manga. Choku is one of my favorite mangas of all time, number girl is pretty great, fake literature girl was fun while it lasted, and the few chapters we got of the write sisters was also nice.
There's no saving watamote at this point since it's become their dedicated cash cow, but I hope they can give their regular fans something in the form of a new series

Attached: 1568251160963.png (452x479, 77K)

Don't lose faith. Tomoko will end up with Asuka's brother, the salaryman.

Attached: watamote-55.png (646x579, 101K)

>swimsuit Glasses
Dear lord

Attached: yp35n5a49sb31.jpg (752x953, 89K)

Mako has to take care of
>Minami's bullshit
>Yuri's autism about being tomoko's best friend
>Yoshida getting into fights
>Tomoko harassing girls
>Nemo's autism with also being tomoko's best friend
and all she gets at the end of the day is some mediocre deliquent pussy

Attached: mako mom.jpg (700x989, 71K)

Fuck.
Guess ill be stubborn and try both

a gift from the heavens

Attached: glasses and braid.png (680x510, 231K)

why is she so smug ? why does she look like a fujoshi ?

Attached: Ucchigang glasses.png (304x382, 126K)

>rather see yoshida turning into a nicer person
What do you mean? Yoshida demonstrated "niceness" even to mostly strangers. Sure, she mostly comes across as a rude delinquent, but to say "she should turn into a nice person" is implying that underneath her roughness, she isn't already nice. Which is definitely not the case.

Attached: yoshiniceness.png (1000x2500, 898K)

dont they hate anime posters or is that just a meme?

This bitch is going to be why Tomoko starts Watamote: College Edition with zero friends once again. And she only started being a thing 30 chapters ago.

Attached: Untitled.png (869x1236, 219K)

yes she is a nice person, but i mean not picking up a fight with kotomi/tomoko for dumb reasons

i guess "turning into a more calm person" is a better way to say it

Attached: yoshimako cooking.jpg (1336x2048, 418K)

Attached: she was from other planet.jpg (640x480, 60K)

This user speaks wisely. You would do well to heed his advice.

Attached: 1565234162161.jpg (1008x793, 64K)

there is no way they are removing yuri or ucchi from the manga, but then again, yuu almost never appears in newer chapters

Attached: yuu.jpg (967x1200, 1.09M)

Too late

Attached: wtmt-tms.jpg (2500x2500, 828K)

Itou probably wouldn't even bother to tell anyone.

since both yurifags and hetfags agree that ucchi is gay, lets try to predict who she will end up with
strawpoll.me/18642934

Attached: Ucchi poses for tomoko.png (455x253, 23K)

She's already the most erotic creature in the series. Her eroticism would only skyrocket.

Attached: aaqr4w1oydi11.jpg (1000x750, 92K)

So throw out her delinquent persona, which is pretty much half of her character? It could be your picture talking from me, but it really sounds like you just want to remake her character to better fit into an already made up box in your head. I like Yoshida the way she is. She has a rough edge to her, which serves as a protective shell to her softer, almost childish side. If she would suddenly lose that protective barrier she would end up being ridiculed in no time.

Attached: x4(1).png (870x1236, 257K)

Could be a villain the way she looks and acts. There's no conflict. We need drama.

Damn it. user tried to warn us, but we didn't listen.

Attached: 1567605669317.jpg (636x656, 275K)

im talking about doing it after the manga ends, like a "look where they are now" kind of thing

no need to be rude user

Attached: yoshimako carry.jpg (640x697, 44K)

warn us about what ? the GOOD ending ?

Attached: 1567739226289.jpg (709x827, 97K)

>where they are now
Who exactly are you talking about? I hope it's not Yoshida and Mako together as lovers. Because if you want to rewrite Yoshida's character for her to fit better into your ship, I'm ceasing this conversation right now. You not only want to trow half of my favorite character out of the window, you also want to pair her up with someone she is hardly even friends with, for no apparent reason other than your "pretty" pictures. Are you that YoshiMako shitposter the anons were earlier talking about?

Attached: x2.png (326x516, 69K)

>Who exactly are you talking about? I hope it's not Yoshida and Mako
every character you dumbass, stop bringing stupid fucking drama in a normal conversation

Attached: 1565240845227.jpg (438x438, 20K)

>those eyes
>good ending

Attached: 1567789586476.png (219x257, 33K)

did i stutter ?

Attached: asukamoko.jpg (458x670, 80K)

Then be more clear! And what's with those YoshiMako pictures and filenames? Explain yourself right now!

Attached: 1567680176115.jpg (796x963, 333K)

i like my headcanon, just like how you like your headcanon

is there a problem ?

Attached: yoshimako beach.jpg (540x735, 128K)

I don't care about your head canon, explain yourself this instant! Why are you trying to throw half of Yoshida's character out of the window? And what was this conversation really about? What was your point?

Attached: 1565463705611.jpg (1984x3000, 943K)

>Why are you trying to throw half of Yoshida's character out of the window?
im not user!!!!! but she cant keep being a deliquent as an normal adult that goes to work and stuff, she would probably start becoming more calm because of mako's influence as a friend or girlfriend

Attached: headpat yoshimako.jpg (1000x1400, 733K)

You really want to see Tomoko end up as a broken mindless slave, existing only for the vixens pleasure? What kind of cruel monster are you?

Attached: 1568043305035.png (198x181, 11K)

reminder to tomokofags that the /c/ thread is alive and kicking

>You really want to see Tomoko end up as a broken mindless slave, existing only for the vixens pleasure?
YES im sure tomoko wouldn't mind it that much

Attached: asuka smile.jpg (320x320, 17K)

She will be a deadbeat husband(female) that blows all of Mako's earnings at the pachinko parlor. You can see from how Mako treats Minami that she's just too nice to fix anyone.

just by looking at mako's niceness every day would probably already be enough to change how yoshida acts, also i dont think she would waste other people's money on stuff like that (unless its tomoko's money)

Attached: yoshimako bike.jpg (460x651, 53K)

Bullshit! Yoshida is not a wild animal that needs to be tamed by a convenient princess. As I've explained before, she needs that harsh protective shell to shield her soft childish core. Besides, she is not exhibiting conniptions that would harm her functioning "as a normal adult that goes to work and stuff". She is just a bit hot-headed and impulsive. And you still haven't explained the purpose of those yoshimako pics. What did you mean with them?

Attached: __yoshida_masaki_watashi_ga_motenai_no_wa_dou_kangaetemo_omaera_ga_warui_drawn_by_mochi_mochi444420_ (1000x1000, 598K)

picking a fight with your boss/co-worker for dumb reasons wouldn't be a good thing im pretty sure of that user

>And you still haven't explained the purpose of those yoshimako pics. What did you mean with them?
i already told you "i like my headcanon, just like how you like your headcanon", i post them because i like them

Attached: Yoshimako.png (1000x1200, 583K)

And I already told you I don't care about your head canon. I thought we were talking about Yoshida as the character she appears in Watamote, not just some imaginary shipper fuel puppet. I'm done with this.
>picking a fight with your boss/co-worker for dumb reasons wouldn't be a good thing i'm pretty sure of that user
And this is just wrong. She is not picking fights "for dumb reasons", she is always provoked first. Those berserk buttons are always pushed multiple times before she finally blows up. In her own way, she makes it clear that you shouldn't push the subject. You always need a special kind of idiot, like Tomoko or the other delinquent, to not take the hint and keep pushing those berserk buttons. And it's unclear if they would even come up at a place like work.

Attached: 1561591806824.jpg (591x585, 245K)

>And I already told you I don't care about your head canon. I thought we were talking about Yoshida as the character she appears in Watamote, not just some imaginary shipper fuel puppet. I'm done with this.
the images are related to mako influence on making yoshida a more calm person, why do they annoy you so much ? just act as if they aren't there if your headcanon is different

>And this is just wrong. She is not picking fights "for dumb reasons", she is always provoked first.
dunno man, sometimes she fights with tomoko even when she gropes her by accident, also i dont know if you ever worked before but your boss can be VERY annoying sometimes

Attached: yoshimako handholding.jpg (1032x729, 123K)

NO! You are the one who should accommodate to the character that is actually being depicted in the story, and not replace her with your head canon. You are simply not talking about Yoshida and I'm not going to go along with you to this imaginary dreamworld, where this not-Yoshida character actually exists, any longer. Not a chance. I like Yoshida the way she is being depicted in Watamote. Talk about your head canon with someone else. OR start talking about Yoshida the way she is being shown in the manga.

Attached: 1562426581897.jpg (540x540, 34K)

>siding with no name background char
>no matter what he needs dicks

>NO! You are the one who should accommodate to the character that is actually being depicted in the story, and not replace her with your head canon
but im talking about future yoshida!! not student yoshida!! people change user

Attached: yoshimako hug.jpg (666x813, 84K)

You are an evil one.
>i'm sure Tomoko wouldn't mind it that much
Even if she were, I seriously doubt, that she would be given a choice. That's the problem!

Attached: 1567175939821.jpg (1111x833, 712K)

the vixen knows what is the best for tomoko, you should just trust her

Attached: 1542500523270.jpg (380x383, 49K)

These images are clearly showing "student Yoshida" not "future Yoshida", besides you already demonstrated that your "head canon" is incompatible with the manga. You are simply not talking about Yoshida and instead you prefer your made up version of her, that only seems to exist inside your own head. For someone who actually likes the real Yoshida, this is an insult. And I'm not going to go along with this any further. Try finding someone who is more open to your "head canon Yoshida" being tamed by your "head canon Mako". I can't take this any longer.

All megane are fujos. Just look at Komi.

I don't know, user. Is this really okay? Does she truly know what's best for Tomoko? How can you place that much faith into a character we barely know?

Attached: 1542518739516.png (1204x615, 641K)

user you are making shit up at this point, im posting yoshimako pictures because i find them cute and both have yoshida and mako which are related to the topic we are discussing, not because its old yoshida

>besides you already demonstrated that your "head canon" is incompatible with the manga.
my only headcanon is that they are currently dating (which im ok if you dont agree with, it doesn't matter on this discussion we are having about future adult yoshida), every other thing i posted about were predictions

>You are simply not talking about Yoshida
i am, i am talking about what yoshida might act like in the future

>For someone who actually likes the real Yoshida, this is an insult.
why is discussing how the future of your favorite character might look like offending you ?

>I can't take this any longer.
i hope you are okay user, go take a break if you are really stressed or whatever

Attached: mako wink.jpg (600x600, 42K)

of course!! there is nothing more to know about asuka, we already know she is perfect and has no problems

Attached: getting closer.jpg (563x800, 57K)

>this thread
youtube.com/watch?v=wY3kl5CRSkc

Attached: doot doot.jpg (700x1000, 78K)

didn't someone make a mr. skeltal itou edit ?

Attached: Itou doot.png (700x1000, 166K)

>trumpet rich in calcium

Gross

When will we see Kawamoto? You think she will become a vengeful bitch who got fit. Sort of like a female version of Masamune? It would be nice to see Tomoko's middle school group at cram school. Yuu is going and Komi may go. Seeing Kawamoto would be a surprise.

Attached: 004.png (870x1236, 196K)

i completely forgot her existence, would be cool if she appears and makes ucchi fall in love with her while also making her turn back to being a normal lesbian instead of a insane and obsessive one