Would you a psychotic JK?

Would you a psychotic JK?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Joshikousei no Mudazukai - 06 torture.jpg (1920x1080, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jjta2VEYkrU
twitter.com/Poooooh0404)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I love her voice.

I love her cute and funny.

I'd even marry her and have children with her.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Joshikousei no Mudazukai - 11 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_10.05_[2019.09.13_10.33.23].jpg (1920x1080, 145K)

Torture isn't good for actual interrogation if you're trying to find the actual truth.
It should only be used for fun, revenge, or forced confessions.

yes

t. not an American.

nah, i only love the most popular jk.

You love Yamai?

Attached: popularity poll.jpg (1369x500, 181K)

loli is best

of course, she's the cutest and funniest

Attached: majo.png (1344x756, 964K)

It can prove useful in situations where you have other available data to cross reference with or are interrogating multiple subjects. The trick ask questions that you already know the answer to here and there to see if the're just saying what they think you want to hear. Even then, psychological torture, deprivation and isolation will generally work better than physical torture. Locking them in a small space where oppressively bright lights turn on and off with a siren at five minute intervals for a couple of days will do more to ensure compliance than ripping off finger nails. Food and water deprivation in combination with other disruptive techniques is good for slow burn interrogation as well.

Why is baka so low?

she's simply the worst

Waseda got fucking robbed, Yamaifags have no respect for the straight man that makes their waifu actually funny

>Waseda
>straight

Waseda is pretty much the dictionary definition of a straight man user, at least in his scenes with Yamai

He is straight as a peanut for the peanut guy.

What did she mean with that? Sesame, the first thing I was thinking about was the saying gomasuri but it doesn't make sense at all in that context.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Joshikousei no Mudazukai - 11 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_23.31_[2019.09.15_04.18.47].jpg (1920x1080, 176K)

Baka is going to find a boyfriend who fills her with seed

>only one more episode

Attached: baka_10.jpg (1280x720, 292K)

I want to tell Loli Santa is not real, you CUTE silly little girl

Attached: Loli - 11.jpg (3840x1080, 156K)

based Loli collager

>Yamai telling depressed people to kill themselves because they're weak
>killing myself for Yamai
>Yamai amused to hear of my death, but not really caring

You should watch suicide club

So in a scale, which JK would more likely become the best housewife? We know Majime would be the best and Yamai the worst, but I can't decide inbetween.

Wota because she's the most normal if we forget her fujoshit. Scratch that, she'd probably be busy with her manga.
Kohaku is definitely a good housewife candidate. She takes a good care of her "special" sister.
Loli could be a great housewife because she'd emulate her grandma. Hopefully, she'd retain her Loli body and looks forever unlike grandma.

>robo's thighs are censored
we're not ready for them glorious thighs yet

>welfare lovepon

Imagine having a knockoff waifu

Mao came a long way.

She's ugly

Yamai is uglier but she got the first place

No, it will be like this:
>user's suicide was reported in news.
>Yamai is jealous of all of the attention
>Kills herself

Attached: IMG_20190915_120911.jpg (1200x1600, 90K)

Why is loli so popular?

Bad taste. She's boring as shit.

She a CUTE

Attached: Loli Outfits.jpg (2560x1440, 2.28M)

She's cute I guess, but yeah, she's pretty boring overall, easily a dick choice.

And funny!

pic related really sold me

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Joshikousei no Mudazukai - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_13.42_[2019.08.30_08.42.25].jpg (1920x1080, 744K)

Since when did Japs actually have good taste in girls?

My only complaint is Waseda is a bit low.

Yes, but only if she bullies and tortures my dick and balls in what ever dark ways she wants

High test

Attached: Z11.png (1445x2048, 321K)

she will die. thank god.

She would probably remove and pickle them for her collection

Attached: [Erai-raws] Joshikousei no Mudazukai - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_18.44_[2019.08.26_07.57.30].jpg (1280x720, 295K)

I'd a hole in a log at this point, user.

I-I guess it all depends on how she does it. How would she? With a knife when the dick's hard?

Presumably the way you castrate sheep. Rubber band and a knife.

So good. So good. I want more Wota/Waseda fanart.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Jjta2VEYkrU
>Tomatsu Haruka sang this song almost 3 years ago
>Hire her to play Wota in the anime

FUCKING POTTERY

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Joshikousei no Mudazukai - 11 [720p].mkv00042.jpg (1280x720, 222K)

Yamai needs a hug I need a hug life is prison god is hate she’s beautiful I wish somebody touched me I’m sad and alone oh my god I need someone lord please Yamai don’t kill yourself you’re so good this world doesn’t ducking feserve you I hope you ducking win Yamai oh please win pinball nkbodoydy understands the nature of it all chuuni is truth mental illness’s is chuuni she’s so fucking lost

How many CDs did sensei sell that day?

One to Wota.

She wouldn't get any of her favorite bloody and gore scenes if she did it like that.

Was Bino sex having with her husband after watching this episode?

Does she have a children?

>japs
>has children

Does this mean that he's okay with a JK as long as it's legal?

Attached: waseda.png (1129x1600, 366K)

She's innocent and cute.
I hate Lilly but she has good fashion sense.

She didn't even pay.

What is this expression trying to convey?

Attached: otaseda.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

>Tomatsu Haruka sang this song almost 3 years ago

>akaneの中の人
>ぷぅ(twitter.com/Poooooh0404)
what did he mean by this

Attached: 1550936185750.jpg (1091x1125, 376K)

I want majo gf pls pls where can I find majo gf

An actual fucking proof of Japan having good taste??! Why, I'll be... I guess there's hope for them yet.

Attached: 2019_08_20_09.02.47.jpg (1920x1080, 240K)

I'd rather have this cute witch.

Attached: ocute.jpg (471x446, 32K)

I'd strap her on a wooden stocks then fuck her raw in the pussy and anus for days then rape her sister infront of her then I'll finally chop her and her sister's head off before ressurecting them as my undead slaves.

It like when you're getting to the end of your bucket of popcorn and there are some half popped kernels so you end up biting into one that really hurts your teeth.

Attached: 1549971510212.png (640x360, 227K)

She's the cutest JK with the sweetest voice.

Attached: 1563546876464.jpg (1920x2115, 1.02M)