Yu-Gi-Oh! Vrains

Yusaku will obliterate Ai very soon but he will live on in our hearts with the title of most charismatic final boss ever.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-09-14-19h36m12s232.png (1920x1080, 1.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m5WtrWVTiFo
imgur.com/gallery/f2wXkXi
youtube.com/watch?v=jvNEJFJCDzo
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/archives/53804874.html
youtube.com/watch?v=r9vvZCJyBR4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I fucking love vrains!

Attached: Yusaku's new family.png (800x800, 13K)

What a chad. Ai's design is flawless. I can only dream on how the other Ignis would have looked like. Wasted potential.

will the soon to be released ocg banlist free him ?

Attached: 1506503528293.jpg (1200x675, 145K)

I will never not be mad Aoi never got to duel someone in the real world. It will be my END YOUR TURN of Vrains.
I hope I can at least find her VA dueling someone like Ishige does.

Attached: 1568377906843.jpg (900x1200, 248K)

She's too busy with idol work.

Is the busy excuse really valid? How do people like Reiji's VA have so much time during the Zexal era but not during ArcV? Do they not sing a contract compromising to have at least some hours a day to be there and voice act?

Screw Aoi! My chad husband, Yusaku,is the one who deserved a duel.

Find a flaw on Ai's ultimate Cyberse.

Attached: Ai's Ultimate Cyberse.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Idols and singers aren't the same as pure VAs. Plus Yuki Nakashima's original promoters that she got cast for vrains under closed up. I don't what was up with Reiji.

>generic humanoid machine man

Can someone actually post a screenshot of the time the Hanoi mentioned having a spy in SOL technologies? Everyone talked about that not so long ago but I don't remember ever seeig that. Maybe this whole thing was just a rumour blown out of proportion.

Attached: Cirno pixels.jpg (850x850, 84K)

It was in the episode after Go vs Earth

It's not a dragon.

Attached: DI34MlPXYAEB5qz.jpg (1024x576, 91K)

It is more valid in this case since aoi's va for a while was dealing with her managing company shutting down and transitioning to a new one, which no one can predict. It's not necessarily that idols have to do more work but schedules may not be as flexible as someone who is only a voice actor and sticks within the same industry

Attached: SOL spy.png (1280x738, 844K)

I'm really going to miss them

Attached: Cool duo.png (540x744, 464K)

Your standards are really low, user.

It has none. It is already one of my favourite monsters of all times.

Now that Vrains is about to end, which OP/ED is the best out of all of the series?

Clear Mind. Any other answer is wrong.

>OP: Calling
>ED: Glory

He didnt come out inmediately with his giant scythe

believe in nexus was better than clear mind.

I love the designs, the soundtrack, and the voice actors.
I actually enjoyed VRAINS, it was just an average anime, played it safe. And there were some enjoyable parts, nothing too horrible. I'll miss them

Please, Master Yoshida, give us at least one more "love" scene before this ends.

Attached: 13154864687.png (1024x640, 318K)

First of all, how dare you.

Should have put in the legend where the god crosses a frozen lake to meet his wife.

Freesia, Glory and most songs from 5Ds and Arc-V. Favorite one is probably Kizuna

believe in magic is the only good vrains ending

Glory Days is still my favorite of all times but Go forward is my new second favorite. Not bad, Vrains.

good evening

Attached: piggu billboard.jpg (600x424, 49K)

Well, in no specific order
>Precious Times, Glory Days
>Last Train
>Going my Way
>Kirifuda
>FREEDOM
>Burn!

Attached: 5wEPIT2ho0SJIbG4BLuA.jpg (724x1024, 124K)

Will the next series have gems?

Attached: overfloater.png (1280x720, 1.17M)

>That panty shoot
MUH!

I don't think the VA was at fault this time. Vrains had very few characters in comparison with former seasons, yet the interactions were basically null. And all of the secondary characters were equally shafted the same way, so it was not exclusive to Aoi's character.
If any, Vrains was Yusaku and Ai's show all along.

Attached: Vrains in a nutshell.jpg (1280x720, 441K)

Attached: D4X6DfhXkAEzSu0.jpg (1024x1024, 228K)

No, it's clearly the producers' faults.

Writing life is one of my top EDs. It gets me nostalgic like no other ED ever.

Attached: latest.png (1920x1090, 2.55M)

youtube.com/watch?v=m5WtrWVTiFo

If people cared about interactions they wouldn't read past chapter 59 of the manga.

>of the manga
Which one?

the first one.

Look! It's card games ruined Yugioh faggot! How are you my man?

Hopefully never.

>constricting the story to one game didn't vastly restrict the types and quality of interactions

But that was the best chapter.

If your character is interesting enough the type of game they are playing is irrelevant, WHY they are playing is most important. Imagine Gundam without giant robots. Not only are Char and Amuro still good characters, but that's fucking stupid holy shit Gundam is synonymous with giant robots.

>it's another yugioh would have worked without the card game episode

Yugioh wouldn't be without cardgames. It's just one faggot that pushed that opinion. Ignore him and he will go.

Is it just people who think the card game is too childish? The manga was always made for teenagers, even back when it was all edge.

Attached: 924.png (468x314, 207K)

>If your character is interesting enough how they settle conflict is unimportant
I can understand disagreeing with my stances but this is obviously not true, as commercial success often depends on how they settle conflict more. Of course commercial success doesn't always correlate to doing what's best in terms of stories or characters.

I think the much milder shounen of today made people forget that edgy content was pretty common during the time of the dm manga. FMA is a shounen and it goes into mass human sacrifice and body mutilation.

Did you like his cards?

Attached: 1568038749024.jpg (499x499, 89K)

I SEE A WORLD YOU CAN'T

I don't even like him.

Card games are just stand ins for regular shounen fights, except where all the power level wanking still has to obey certain rules of dueling as a ritual. The format by itself doesnt dictate how well or not the character and story elements are done.
The actual problem is how vrains decided to handle the compromise of fitting in very long and wordy wombo combos to the runtime of a weekly anime. Plus arc v and vrains choosing to play it very loose when it comes why card games are necessary when previously magic handled all of that by determining they're law-bound rituals. Duels are also a friendlier method of fights when it comes to practicality of year round and weekly anime production.

As long as the gimmick isnt insanely resource taxing like what it would've been like planning out full action duels where now the characters' physical positions and movements become notable factors. Which trickles down to having to plan out and design the entire action field and all the specific spaces the characters and monsters move to, and for storyboarders and writers having to factor that in as well with action card pick ups. Must've been a headache for the layout and background artists.

I never concluded that the format itself dictated everything. Only that it does in fact restrict the variety of interactions severely. People critique the types and qualities of battles in battle shonen all the time. Constricting everything to a certain battle ritual does artificially narrow the scope of the story.

M-masaka

Attached: Capture.jpg (495x278, 36K)

What is this

Den shitty

Only as much as a sports manga/anime, some of which are great because their authors were great. They're still face to face when 'battling' so I dont buy your arbitrary claims

>arbitrary
I don't think you know what that means.

Y2K. Just another reference to Western media. God, I love this franchise.

You fail to bring up any compelling reasons for your argument besides I said so, which definitely feels like you're saying basically nothing

Thanks, bro. I really needed it.

*Ahem* Train sex.

Attached: EEMDMlwU8AIQpOq.png (512x512, 13K)

Just what is this all about? A vision of Lightning's wish Ai had? Is Yusaku losing the duel? How would they insert those shots in the middle of such and engaging duel?

Several shounen also powercreeped much faster and more severely than DM did with their systems. Maybe also even when taking both DM & GX into account. The method of fighting is simply a tool that can be handled badly or well, depending on who's behind it. Like when hikokubo decides to be a senile old fart that day with card effects

It narrows the scope of the story, but no the characters. I don't give a shit about the plot half the time. That's why I watch slice of life shit too.

You're right. Oh well, I blame it on my bad memory but it really hurts to see the many interesting ways they could have gone and are lost forever due to the sudden end of Vrains.

Attached: Spy.jpg (1111x621, 56K)

>Only as much as a sports manga/anime
Not so. The types of cards being advertised are much more controlled and predetermined as compared the types of sports elements that you might see. While sports anime only has to deal with a largely unmoving rule set if at that, the card game's rules constantly shift with each card restricting and unlimiting many elements all within the limited scope of that card game.

Prolly Lightning's simulation followed up by Ai's showed him exactly in what would everything end.

Overlap
Precious time, Glory Days
Going my way, road towards tomorrow
Braving/Wild Child
Burn!/SPEAKING I'm really attached to that ED just because it's a Yuzu to Yuya song.
Go Forward

I like Dinowrestlers but hate Go. I wish Dinowrestlers had been used by an enemy of the day character rather than to Go.

How about in the hotdog stand, or takeru's now free VR chamber?

Attached: 1564276293668.jpg (680x450, 72K)

What do you think? I was thinking of doing crown tail next.

Attached: marincess mandarin.png (515x606, 253K)

Kusanagi's and Blood shepperd's were pretty much pointless. They should have had the lost incident children duel instead.

Great Job, Photoshop wizard.

Why? They'd be equally as pointless

>New faces
>New voices
>New monsters
>New fanart

In the Duel club. It has always been my fantasy. Imagine him looking at you like pic related while you choke on cum after pleasuring him.

Attached: Yusaku overwatch.jpg (1108x624, 48K)

That's external executive interest to the game format itself though. Commercial interests affect shounen all the time, and it's also what made some series go on longer than they should have or pushed characters that werent meant to be as prominent for better or worse because of popularity ploys or for merchandising even if it's not in the form of cardboard. And how do rules constantly shift within each series? Between them maybe, but the rules themselves usually dont change in major ways during the run. Each series is fairly standalone

nigger, codebreakers were a new deck shown off

Attached: CodebreakerVirusSwordsman-OW-NC.png (302x390, 99K)

They can't even handle the ones they already have.

Find it kinda humorous on how Shepherd didn't have a Link-4 monster

The cards rewrite the rules of the game, constantly limiting and expanding what can be played. Resource systems are flexible and just depend on the text of cards. I think it's much more controlled than sports really ever could be.

That's just a classroom.

Attached: 1564611303573.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

So did Brain Hack Go

LINK SHOUKAN

LINK 7

FIREWALLU DORAGON AI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: Aoi cute.jpg (1800x1271, 221K)

Link-4s are for jobbers unless your name is Yusaku or Lightning

Aoi and Go won with link 4s.

Did you skip their duels against Ai or something?

I dont see why that's that different when both still operate on some agreed upon pre set rules. And sports stories still tend to have characters with some kind of power or skillset they can put into play to expand or contract what someone on the field can do unless realism is a very specific goal.
If you want to argue theres more commercial executive involvement with characters and how they're placed in story because of the card game in real life that's fine, but that treatment is separate from the concept itself.

No.

Attached: trickstar bella madonna .png (396x465, 166K)

What was the biggest asspull in Vrains so far?

Neo Storm Access' 2nd activation.

It wasn't really that powerful and it had already gotten negated by Go.

Unless the plot is so crazy or fever dream-like that it's entertaining on its own, it's hard to care about events that happens to characters you dont care about in the first place. Which is why my feelings toward any arc v versions of the legacy characters and whatever they did are cold apathy.

O MY SECOND ACTIVATION

>I dont see why that's that different when both still operate on some agreed upon pre set rules.
Because plays in sports don't typically make the rules more complicated.
>and sports stories still tend to have characters with some kind of power or skillset they can put into play to expand or contract what someone on the field
Those are soft limitations that can be overcome with wit or strategy. A yugioh player needs to have a card to say what they can or can't do.

Attached: O My Second Activation.png (864x329, 145K)

>DSOD world before Zexal
Man all the signs keep pointing towards more DM anime. It might actually happen.

So if Zexal were added it'd mean more Zexal anime? I hope you realise how ridiculous you sound.

Should I continue watching Zexal or catch up to Vrains since its almost over?

Approach to deck building and stuff like setting up graveyard plays for later is still strategy, even if the anime plays that part quite fast and loose with topdecking with its approach

You should kill yourself.

>not saving that option behind the emergency glass for a dire situation, even tho all the merch and games are selling
That's very stupid so there is a chance

Catch up now for the threads. Zexal will still be there after

Continue watching them all!

After vrains ends where are we gonna go? this is pretty much the only thread on Yea Forums I come to

Also, how far ahead of the future is 5D's from DM like 30 years? GX was 10 right? It can't be that far if Trudge was still alive

Go back to the board you originally came from until next year.

I'm gonna compile a personal best duels list for each series and work my way through that. And watch other anime

Attached: 1568211314467.png (220x317, 158K)

It's just feels more limited, like it's not really a matter of instinct or reflexes and possibly more just down to card saying the convenient thing.

When are they going to use his weapon?

Well yeah, when the duel writing is sloppy that day thats what it feels like compared to a manga author of some other sports or shounen series who has a great handle on what they're doing. But when you take the whole package of duels in a visual medium like anime I also enjoy the variety of monsters and set pieces as well, which are a lot easier to change up due to ease of showing new designs afforded to it by the base starting concept of magician summoners manifesting their magical powers through duel monsters.

I wish OCG strategies had been drawn by the same artist that did Zexal and ArcV.

Attached: Dark Kuroda.png (512x256, 146K)

>Well yeah, when the duel writing is sloppy
Or just when they draw or play a never before seen card.

I wish it was a manga about any anime or an addition to another manga so I could be able to read it.

That by itself like new fodder monsters isnt as stressful on suspension of disbelief when not all 40 cards will be shown in a duel

Yea Forums has been my homeboard for years, and after lurking both /dlg/ and /dng/, even the worst of vr/a/ins can't compare. I'll just work through my anime backlog and read a book or something.

Anyway, 5D's timeline isn't stated but I think someone worked out that Ushio could be 40+ or so, taking into account Zero Reverse, how fast tech can progress with an energy source like Momentum etc.

>Yea Forums resident
What a rare sight.

God no. You could easily u-board with guardragon shit and him

I guess if it's perfectly in line with an archetype or skill, but then there's stuff like borrelsword or gouki poison mist or fusion of fire

If the pros vs cons of the yugioh premise isnt worth it to you nothing is stopping you from not wasting time on this franchise and enjoying other shounen

It's just a singular aspect.

nibiru can keep those boards in check user

A hypothetical female progaonist better wear something like this.

Attached: 1567908240181.jpg (926x1167, 91K)

why do the VAs of the main girls always have some inconvenience that makes their characters unable to be more relevant or even recurrent?

>anzu was always relegated to companion at best
>asuka was cut from duels for nearly seventy epsiodes because judai is all that matters
>aki was either cut down because cults or pregnancy or maybe both depending on who you ask
>kotori was another companion character.
>i didn't watch arc-v
I don't know.

I think it's more like Konami is truly afraid of XYZs breaking the game beyond repair, so they have to rely on excuses to delay them.

Haru and Bohman are confirmed to show up in the next episode, right?!

Attached: D6nqRwxUcAIhYge~01.jpg (4096x2048, 1006K)

Episode 119: 壊れゆく自我 – Kowareyuku Jiga
(A Broken Ego)
Having learned about Ai’s sorrow, Playmaker tries to convince him to stop the battle. However, Ai has already made up his mind, and won’t back down no matter what. As the two’s battle continues to rage on, Ai makes a proposal to Playmaker.

Cast:
Fujiki Yusaku/Playmaker: Ishige Shoya
Ai: Sakurai Takahiro
Kusanagi Shoichi: Kimura Subaru
Lightning: Maeda Issei
Extras

Script: 吉田伸 || Yoshida Shin
Storyboard: 髙田昌宏 || Takada Masahiro
Direction: 佐藤道拓 || Satou Michihiro
Animation Director(s): Lee Sung-jin, Kang Hyeon-guk

>Ai makes a proposal to Playmaker
A proposal of what?

The fuck? I could swear I had seen one with Bohman and Haru. I guess it was fake...

Die with me

What color will the next one be?

Attached: 1568164933367.jpg (1200x435, 118K)

That time the website went crazy and listed a bunch of names.
A Trap called BA.I.-BA.I. to cause a DRAW incoming?

Asuka wasnt that different from the rest of the early cast who got a bit shafted to an extent by the exchange students
Yuzu probably got it the worst but the majority of the arc v original cast in general had the problem of moving aside for the legacy characters who were also kinda useless by the end by not being yuya or reira

>the only final duel that has NO peanut gallery
I dont necessarily object I guess

I dont play DL but couldnt they stagger releases and only release the really basic xyz like hope

Attached: Yugi vs Judai.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

When is the last episode?

Oops i forgot

Next week.

>yubel and atem

>That moment where they were in an intense staredown and just suddenly started laughing at each other

That duel was amazing for so many reasons but I always liked that part and the part where Yubel smiles smugly telling Judai that his hand's not trembling because he's scared of Yugi

I
AM AIMING
RIGHT FOR THE BIG BLUE SKY
I KNOW I'LL BLOOM TOMORROW
SETSUBOU NO FREESIA

Can we include Kusanagi as the peanut galleryman for the Ai vs Playmaker duel or not?

The next protagonist will be a fusion of yuya and yusaku.

Attached: 1567648082518.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

Why do I get the sneaking suspicion they'll just copy deku from bnha out of desperation to strike a chord with kids, just because it's popular both in japan and internationally

Are you just talking about personality? vrains already kind of did super heroes.

Ai is so damn bot.

Cute.

Yeah, personality and behavior

I've only seen S1 of BnHA, but Deku's traits kinda just boils down to
>underdog
>determination
>protect my friends
Those are all common shonen traits (and in line with WSJ's three pillars of Friendship, Effort, Victory). In fact I'd say YGO protags all have shades of those already. Implying they'll copy something inherent to shonen is kinda ridiculous.

I suppose he is a bot. Perhaps not extremely a bot though.

Attached: 1568242719724.jpg (1280x720, 142K)

Kek

Are you kidding? Don Thousand is more charismatic and entertaining than Ai could ever hope to be.

Why did he suddenly turn into a humanoid?

He's more handsome that way.

Seems kind of odd when astral dueled him in his full form.

Not sure if typo but great post nonetheless.

Should have been in 30 episodes earlier.

Attached: 1568202277197.png (1280x720, 1.09M)

I'm afraid that if people deemed VRain a failure, we are going to get DM Super for real this time

So, for someone that start follow yugioh, what do you think about
>card game
>summon mechanic
>anime
>anime era

And crying. Don't forget crying.

>Absorbed a chuuni, died after recontaining spooge
>Non-evil version was never even conscious onscreen
>Put her life in Aoi's hands and gave her a worse deck
>Did everything wrong
>Socially awkward, still mostly held by SOL
Ai needs better friends.

Do you never like reading previous posts or something? What do you have against reading the thread?

Mostly I just dont want a mc who makes it a point to whine or sob just because that's the only way a hack could think of to make a character seem "relatable". Unless they're like that baccano character who sheds tears of fear but is an actual madman beyond the first impression
I dont even mind the very overused genki dumb mc stereotype compared to that and before being accused of edginess I dont care about a yugioh MC being edgy for edge's sake either.

If there's something wrong, it's that they listened to the viewers about arc-v when it made money anyway.

If something like that happens it would have been regardless of vrains. Sticking a big 20 to next everything is the perfect way to bait people.

Another crossover movie would be good but I expect them to leave out V-rains since it's still new.

>since it's still new
It's almost over.

Genuinely, what are the odds of another crossover movie? We got BBT for the 10th. This is the 20th, there's gotta be another one coming right?

zero, Yuya ruined all the chances

>crossover movie
>doesn't shill newer product

Attached: 1565787006849.jpg (1280x820, 202K)

RIP, feels bad. I just want to see all 6 of them interact.

I really doubt another crossover movie will ever happen when everything is self-contained now, on top of how VRAINS era isn't really backwards compatible for obvious reasons.

Dbh it would be awkward for me as a viewing experience if there was a crossover movie with yuya in it. I'd just be thinking about the darker mark arc v left on the anime part of the franchise apparently as far as the staff/producers themselves. And if he was conspicuously left out well that would be funny but still pretty awkward

I guess the tsukikoposters will like this one. Still takes way too damn long for my tastes. Can't wait for the next chapter to come out in five days.
imgur.com/gallery/f2wXkXi

Attached: pKNT87m.jpg (2723x3911, 3.31M)

I really wish Structures had better scanlators.

Is that RIRRIE

Attached: km4ggowgzvxz.png (1910x1628, 884K)

Attached: 76792694_p0.jpg (2122x3000, 1.26M)

Based.

Tskiko poster here. No dueling no interest.

He looked so damn cool there.

Nice

God I love chuunibyo

youtube.com/watch?v=jvNEJFJCDzo

HAPPENING.
I love both Tsukikos. You are a poser.

Literally who?

Attached: Tsukicute.jpg (1015x765, 251K)

>they turned the Potan into a plush
How is it going to transform along with Tsukiko now?

Indeed

What is that?

Just google it. Heck, the translator even made a TLN about it.

Attached: why are these pics so large seriosuly.jpg (3868x340, 443K)

I haven't read it yet, bro. Chill.

NO I WONT CHILL AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1515753233498.jpg (924x1062, 140K)

She is so cute. I wish Robboppy had been more like her and less like Sora.

Missing Jin and Yusaku. Of course PM lost as a child. Almost Every protagonist lost flashback except Yami Judai and others I can’t list due to not catching up with anime.

Loss you motor fucking Playmaker!

Wasted potential. I will always feel Vrains has a missing half.

Attached: Vrains last train.png (760x512, 24K)

Kys Aoitard.

So, is the Potan a plush o a robot?

Attached: Potan.jpg (405x320, 47K)

calm down.

Attached: 1568433239852.png (500x1125, 1019K)

Post the Yusei one

Absolutely shocking.

Attached: 1568433909635.png (625x701, 180K)

Judai did lose in a flashback. That was when Yubel went crazy and put the other kid in a coma

Nasch was more charismatic if we're talking about yugioh in general

I wish every series had had one of these.

One of the best duels in all of yugioh imo

blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/archives/53804874.html
Nips apparently were able to dicern most of The Arrival's text. Things of note are that it can only place 1 counter on itself (RIP 6 counters sekrit effect), its 5th effect which allows it to make an opponent's monster unaffected by the opponent's effects for the turn by taking away a counter (RIP Darkfluid), and finally that the @Ignister Token has to be Linked to it.

But my weapon?

Guess when getting buffed by Judgment Arrows after baiting Darkfluid.

Good to know that Vrains continues to be a complete disappointment of a show

How the fuck is that a dissapointment?

no negation, just an annoying beatstick

As long as it can take down borrelsword It's all good.

Any announcements on what will happen after vrains ends? I still can't think of any reason why to cut it short other than to fix production issues. It was still very popular and had a lot of material to keep the seam going.

Attached: Ai Yusaku Chinese attire.jpg (1200x1580, 278K)

We pretty much have to wait for the Jump Festa at December for any new anime-related news.

This. Vrains is popular both in Japan and the West. It is clearly reflected by the constant influx of watchers and the large ammount of fanart produced. One more season would have been well received as long as they didn't use the chasing someone in the link vrains gimmick for the fourth time.

Attached: Firewall dragon ddm.png (414x600, 551K)

Too bad popularity can't save the writing.

If only there were duel spirits that could protect without being violent maniacs.

Attached: Osamu.jpg (416x429, 20K)

Literally anything with the vrains characters and without the link vrains would have worked pretty well, in my opinion. It would have felt very refreshing. I am really sad I won't get to see a link-8 anytime soon. I was thinking to create a sort of unaprochable DDM boss monster with it.

Attached: SlifertheSkyDragonB7-DDM-JP.png (226x317, 156K)

Yubel was an aggresive stalker.

Attached: Gx's form of love.jpg (640x1920, 181K)

>vrains
>popular

Attached: 13715218652.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

does anyone have the GX "-5 for neos" webm?

Attached: This is best combo.webm (640x480, 2.77M)

>Vrains
>not popular
Think whatever helps you sleep, nostalfag.

Attached: Ash blossom laughing at U.png (560x600, 167K)

Yubel was a poorly written turning point.

Attached: Honest.png (481x700, 753K)

>hur dur you don't like vrains it means you're a nostalgiafag

And what are they then?

people who want an actual decent spinoff

That they don't like vrains doesn't change the fact that it is followed and liked by lots of actual productive people, like quickdraw.

just because it's followed or has fanart of it doesn't mean it's popular just check how low the ratings for vrains is even in the card game the vrains era is not well liked

So why didn't pegasus just buy the duel disk?

Noy him but you are clearly showing how you don't know shit about the TCG/OCG and your arguments are all compilations of shiposts.

It wasn't on sale.
On other topics, can we take a minute to appreciate what a great addition the Duel Disks were to the franchise?
Post your favorite Duel Disk. Mine is Yusaku's with Ai inside it.

Attached: Duel disk Old model Vrains.jpg (350x481, 16K)

I'm still pissed that Ai fucked up his summoning chant for The Arrival Cyberse and essentially ruined a somewhat touching moment

Attached: 1552761835072.jpg (525x525, 49K)

>you are clearly showing how you don't know shit about the TCG/OCG
the card game will always sell regardless of how bad the era is the vrains era brought ftks/loops back to the game and that means it hurt the health of the game and people complained about firewall for almost 2 years so it's obviously that this era won't be remembered well

But they were already business partners.

>back
FTKs and loops never really leave, for better or worse. Also fuck link monsters for making my ED even tighter than it was before.

Holy shit this. Why do vrainstards think the anime being good/bad will have any major effect on the card game after DM

there was no relevant ftk before links were introduced though they were brought back to relevancy by firewall and other link monsters

>just because it's followed or has fanart of it doesn't mean it's popular
That's a pretty stupid way of thinking. If people are into a show enough to draw or follow then it's obviously well liked. You've clearly never suffered through trying to find decent fanart for unpopular shows.

>If people are into a show enough to draw or follow then it's obviously well liked
by that logic arc-v is a good show then

>even in the card game the vrains era is not well liked
Does that have anything to do with vrains or just MR4?

No era is remembered well when you are a meta player, newfag.

Wasn't there an Igknight FTK that got errata'd or something?

None. It's his oppinion , and the guy clearly has never been to a local.

It clearly had fans, even if a lot of people got angry at it.

They got angry because they cared. It was extremely popular.

>No era is remembered well
lies 5ds/zexal/arc v have good formats in them and some of them are iconic formats like plant synchro from 5ds
>Does that have anything to do with vrains or just MR4?
it has to do with both because people complained about firewall needing to be banned but shueisha kept that from happening because it's the ace monster

And they also had DAD, Frog ftk and Dino Rabbit and Fucking Dragon Rulers. Yet I remember them as great because I wasn't into the meta yet.

That's nice in concept, but it didn't help.

imagine actually defending vrains after all that happened

>All that happened
funny coming from an arcVfag.

free him.

Attached: gumblar.png (1280x738, 1.08M)

>muh vrains is better than arc v
atleast arc v had a good 53 episode start vrains just had recaps and meaningless shit

Attached: go onizuka duel disk.png (1280x720, 720K)

>Literally has spikes on it
I wouldn't use that, I would probably hurt myself accidentally

A bunch of retards complaining about the vrains era without watching the anime nor playing the game? Lmao.

Attached: Revolver Cafenagi by cocco neis.jpg (1280x1109, 110K)

Attached: Worlds Decks.png (2048x5120, 2.13M)

>A bunch of retards complaining about the vrains era without watching the anime nor playing the game?
that's most of Yea Forums only few here actually play the tcg/ocg rest are either anime only watchers or casual duel links players who also watch this show

Can I just not like Vrains because... it's bad? Do I have to be labeled a nostalgiafag or spic?

Are there more images of these duel disk keychains?

Anyway, my favourite MC duel disk are probably from DM battle city and Vrains. Aside from that, Haou, Rio and Mizael also had pretty funky designs.

It's okay to have your opinion, user. But why go full retard and try to claim no one likes it on a fucking Vrains thread on a fucking Sunday?

>2014
Based kiryu

Attached: 14359024_1088182624569356_6319877292382702256_n.jpg (512x288, 19K)

is yugioh really popular or does it just know how to get money out of people?

Attached: 1567000007099.jpg (1280x4039, 465K)

Not me, tho

yugioh is just a very good selling trading card user

I wonder how they attract new players, taking into consideration how the game only gets more complicated. Guess that's why Duel links and speed duels exist. Nowadays yugioh feels like 6D chess and I play the meta to attest.

Both I guess. Lots of children still play it with fake cards here in my third world shithole country. Eventually they will grow up and earn enough money to get into the real stuff just as I did.

>I wonder how they attract new players
duel links is the first step for new players after that they can get into speed dueling and if they gain enough interest they will play the tcg after that

>"A-Arc-V might be bad b-but at least it's better than Vrains!"
>"V-Vrains might be bad b-but at least it's better than Arc-V!"
It's both funny and sad. Imagine competing for the spot of the second worst series

Never been to a local? The owners seem to have been instructed to get newcomers (mostly children) into speed duels. Still, you are only thinking of the metagame newcomers play among themselves and have lots of fun that way.

I enjoyed VRAINS and ARC-V and like them as much as the others

Attached: hm9hsw9cyok31.jpg (828x873, 68K)

one of them has to be the worst spinoff user nobody likes to be in last place

>hurr hurr since a drawfag likes him then is good!
The capital city of retarded that sucks dick for a drawing for free

I've always seen Arc-V as taking you to high hypes and low lows, while Vrains is just steadily bland. Make what you will with that. Some prefer the story not fucking up, even if it doesn't do anything interesting, while others happily take the good with the bad

This is the ultimate redpill. Based, brother.

>BB and Crow fuck everything up

Stay mad, faggot. Kek

>say the user that does it for free
>also implying I am even mad
I am laughing at the idea of people doing this just for a fucking piece of lines for free. I will not be surprised if you are the one mad and trying to project your anger at me.

Arc-V spent 3 years trying to be bold, flew high and flopped on its face in the end
Vrains spent 2.5 years playing ultra safe and repetitive as to not offend
Truly is it better to watch someone go to the extreme even if it doesn't work out in the end or someone do the safe tried and tested method that doesn't elicit as much emotion

Attached: images (2).jpg (333x250, 13K)

It sure is hot today.

Attached: Yusaku hot day by cocco.png (567x680, 619K)

The standard Zexal Duel disk looks better. Also breaks the pattern by putting the deck on the side of the duel disk.

Where are the extra deck zones?

I just miss watching it with Yea Forums. When it was great, when it was shit, when it was delayed by ping-pong, it was always fun.

Attached: Ping Pong Dimension.jpg (1900x1200, 309K)

ygo 7 will save everything the show and the card game

Kinda funny how both VRAINS and SM came after the two most loved entries in their respective anime franchise and are super polarizing. Wonder if the next YGO will shake things up like the next Pokemon seems to be doing.

I pray with you, brother.

>ORE NO SERVE!

I would kill to see Ai wearing an armor. Luckily ygo 7 will provide some just like Zexal.

Attached: Cocco neis-Tri armor.png (599x444, 428K)

What does SM stand for? Super Mario?

Three always remind me how half the Zexal cast was dtf with Yuma.

Pretty stupid to think there's consensus on this. Vrains is probably at least third to me.

You guys are putting way too much hope and faith into YGO7

Attached: link.jpg (320x240, 23K)

Post em, them:
>5D's
>Gx
>Arc-V
>DM
>Zexal
>Vrains

>Pokemon Super and Pokemon Mario
Based

>starting cancerous series ranking posting
No thanks, you're on your own.

>super polarizing
Not even. Just take a peek at /vp/. Compared to what happened when he lost the XY league, people are pretty apathetic to him winning it in SM.

Aoi and Yusaku will experiment in VR.

Attached: e36bfd79fea2ab09bfb7c2f2508f4ab7.png (1480x2070, 2.04M)

>hype
Hyperbolic, it's just an anime.

>winning it in SM
Hold up, he actually won? No wonder I was seeing shit like pic related on twitter. Thought it was a joke.

Attached: EEgNKExWsAAGA4i.jpg (1510x884, 166K)

>What does genki mean?
>What does chuuni mean?
>What does Pokemon SM mean?
How do you people even find this place if you apparently don't know what Google is?

Attached: Ash League Standings.jpg (1280x2045, 1.42M)

They never said Pokemon SM, just SM wasn't very clear.

So am I the only one who unironically wants a DM sequel?

Yeah because you obviously want to kill the good note DM ended on

yes >>>/dlg/

>So am I the only one
Yes. Yes you are. Wallow in your solitude.

Boy, it's almost like anyone with the reading comprehension of at least a third grader should be able to piece information from the same paragraph together.

But you did get your DM sequel

Attached: GX.jpg (380x285, 33K)

>postdmfags acting like elitist
You guys also deserve nothign

Let DM rest already. DSOD finished it brilliantly.

>Wanting a sequel

Attached: Digimon.Adventure.full.2286231.jpg (899x1272, 186K)

And people never get excited for entertainment, right?

That would kill the magic of DM. A new setting and set of characters would be the best.

This.

People take it too far. Like when people amped themselves up about Ultra Instinct. Then it did worse in tv ratings because it wasn't airing alongside one piece.

Imagine if DM had taken the Pokemon route. Just Yugi travelling around region to region, Kaiba, Jou etc have all fucked off elsewhere. He keeps Dark Magician and somehow sticks it in every deck he plays. Do you think it would be better or worse?

I truly think the GX manga was the high point of yugioh storywise.

Attached: yu_gi_oh_gx_manga_14_page_08_09.jpg (1400x1026, 304K)

Just the fact that you took brain cells to come up with that makes me angry.

cope

It sounds awful

>Yugi and his archetypes doomed to never be good due to constant loses in the anime
No

>Kaiba or Yugi gets bodied by the YGO equivalent of full-team Legendaries

Attached: Tobias.png (1200x675, 720K)

Another hand holding scene would be nice.

Attached: 1547640542754.jpg (1920x1080, 293K)

Does that change the fact that people were excited?

I've always wondered why aren't there any hentai about hand holding?

I just think it's setting up for disappointment is all.

This

Attached: Aoi yusaku holding hands.jpg (806x818, 80K)

And then a total scrub in the next series.

Attached: Aoi and Yusaku.webm (1280x720, 2.61M)

Yusaku has transcended sexuality and humanity, I swear. At least potato Aoi is trying to be human.

>>Yugi and his archetypes doomed to never be good due to constant loses in the anime
but that's just it it will never be good kaiba already won worlds and that was the final nail on the coffin

What a chad.

How does anyone know exactly how popular it was? The only publicly available metric are the nico airings, which are down from arc v but were never numerous in the first place since it's basically only the most dedicated fans who want to rewatch

Measuring it by the ammount fanart seems appropiate.

Worse. I think ultimately yugioh decided on a healthier approach for itself with distinct standalone series each cycle to press a refresh button instead of resorting to basically revamping yugi's personality with each installation at some point.
If someone wants a really long series with the same mc, one piece is over there >>>

Is one piece still running??

But what are the numbers and how do they measure up to past series? How could anyone count that with completeness without just saying "my confirmation bias told me so"

nice cleavage.

Attached: ageha.jpg (2120x1750, 1.85M)

If it had ended you would've definitely heard about it

Even if everything ends with the narrative equivalent of a wet fart, that doesn't undo the fun you had or the excitement you felt.

>it's about the journey
No

I'm tired of old hags. Show me Tsukiko.

Is that why takegami quit after XY?

In general a good indicator is people talking about it online and fanwork. Words related to Vrains has reached nip twitter trending topics multiple times. There's a constant amount of fanwork at a daily rate. Even if you have numbers (eg from pixiv) it's inaccurate because the fanbase is fragmented and nips now favor twitter. And anyway, reading their post, I don't think that user is saying in comparison to other series, just that it is.

A lot of people quit after XY.

I dont get why some refuse to understand this. Not even its own fans respected walking dead by later seasons because it way overstayed its welcome. Everything has a certain prime lifespan.
Pokemon and the brand power of satoshi&pikachu get away with it because pokemon by itself as a concept is god tier enough to have rocketed fast to the top and stay there, so theres a lot it can get away with. Despite the outrage over swsh we all know it will sell gajillions of copies. And they press reset a few times on the 2 main characters anyway because even they cant sustain not going through a revamp.

They didn't do anything with her really.

Attached: tsukiko.jpg (927x888, 396K)

>DM: 1929 (but most of the stuff featuring DM characters is just tagged under Yu-Gi-Oh and not DM)
>GX: 12088
>5D's: 18351
>ZEXAL: 16046
>Arc-V: 12236
>VRAINS: 4089
This is just Pixiv because Twitter won't give you numbers unless you fork over mucho dinero.

NICE

Yeah it's kind of weird how even the people who hate Ash seem to be against the idea of a new MC.

These numbers don't seem right, if you just search vrains in the search bar, you get 6000.

Is Kaiba the most popular character in the franchise? If so fucking why?

More like why not?

Vegeta syndrome.

I just copied what it said on the encyclopedia article, which just aggregates from a single specific tag (i.e. 遊戯王VRAINS).

That makes sense for GX. 5DS, ZEXAL, ARC-V, and VRAINS, however, are unique enough where it will only direct to those series. Plus these comparisons have problems with how that older series have had longer to acquire more fan art and varying times of centralization. Though maybe you already know that.

He's a dumb jobber.

His brand power became quite powerful due to simply being around for so long but those early decisions that snowballed him there also closed certain doors. Or made them much more difficult to access afterwards. Maybe for commercial success it works quite well to stretch out one face main character to the point of near zombie and then hollow them out again, but as a viewer it's just more spicy imo to see a straightforwardly new mc and world.

But measuring by total amount would give older series a bias just due to being older and accumulating more fanart.
You would need to normalize the metric somehow to make it time invariant. Such as average fanart / per year or maybe even max fanart / year as an average might bias newer series.

Passion inspires passion

what a cute jobber

Define "sequel". I am not against a new series in the universe.
Just not a straight continuation with the old cast at its center.
Their story is over.

Wait wait wait. I took a peek a few months ago and was informed that this was only some meme league.
Not the real thing.

the leagues aren't like the games anyway.

It is real, shonenfags are trying to tell you otherwise. In story purposes it completely counts.

You jinxed it. You have to really work at meme magic to make it happen

>Like 3 Pokemon threads currently up
>You still take it here anyway

Vrains is truly dead huh
Good, Arc-V was always better.

Trying to measure the amount of fanart through tags is kinda dumb. Most of them don't even mention vrains or such just a little commentary. You know there's a lot around, period.

Attached: Capture.jpg (603x558, 58K)

Depends what you mean by meme league. I've only played the game but the league in there (and presumably in the anime) is a new one, so I guess people don't see it as legit.
Anyway, you can read more here.

It'd be difficult to account for all the relevant factors. Even if you just counted what as posted during its run, that wouldn't be very useful until 5D's, since Pixiv wasn't a thing until '07. Apparently there was a big controversy on Pixiv in '11, so that'd also affect ZEXAL's numbers.

Still here, faggot? How about you get a fucking life or something productive to do with your miserable life?

Fuck off spic, learn to speak English before posting.

Attached: Cute serena a.jpg (800x630, 736K)

the way this manga is set up will probaly make all but 2 characters losers.

>a big controversy on Pixiv in '11
Was it that long ago? Feels like there was another more recent one with the founder or some other higher up staff. I remember long twitter threads with screenshots of some kind of proof, but I can't read for shit so I ignored it.

In the previous series, the league was always an end goal. That's why Ash and co. would go around getting gym badges. The region in SM had neither gyms nor a league, but they just decided to hold one.

Don't pretend you can't understand what I just said. VRAINS wasted 3 years for nothing.

Stay mad

Sounds more like a big locales.

Tu inglés es una mierda Nos haces mala fama a los spics. Volvé a tu hilo dragon bolas o a taringa, niño rata. Fuck off!

Attached: Yuzu (2).png (431x626, 188K)

I like yugi/atem but I'd still get tired of seeing their faces at some point like with goku. Despite attempts at variety with small style changes there's no getting around having to make satoshi always look like satoshi. Yugioh's advantage is the sheer variety in casts, monsters, settings (despite the near future crutch) across multiple series.

>pigeon school
What did he mean by this?

Cringe.

Maybe a word relating Takeru or Soulburner is synonymous to pigeon or school and google confused it.

>Volvé
Argentinian?

So since nobody wants a DM sequel is there a series that you do want a sequel to like 5Ds?

Give me a GX sequel about defusion.

Sorry, but Ur gay.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 41K)

Kay.

Yuma and friends vs the big hand

Arc-V gets 20 more episodes to fix everything. Can it do it?

just like VRAINS

based and smashed

>Barians and Tron family dueling without Numbers
I want it.

Since vrains is obviously out of the table since it just ended, the only acceptable candidate is ArcV which deserves a fixing or a complete remake from end of Standard onwards.

Attached: Serena cute.jpg (1000x703, 608K)

That's like trying to clear a pileup by ramming it with more cars.

Just 2 more days until the final cast list.

Honestly, no. Even though I like every series I've watched so far, I wouldn't want a full out sequel series, for the same reason as not wanting one for DM. At most an OVA or movie for Zexal, maybe also Vrains depending on its ending.

Attached: 1563984783642.png (585x753, 693K)

They could always pull a Ghosts and goblins and say it was all a nightmare Yuya had when he passed out after traveling to Synchro.

I don't want to imagine the shitstorm of a thread we would have if Aoi isn't there

Everyone should be there.

There's always the shitposts if Revolver isn't there as well.

>the "it was all a dream" ending
I wonder if this would make people more or less angrier than the actual ending.

What would it take to get Western locals to import these goods?

Attached: EEgq15AVUAA7EJt.jpg (1536x2048, 580K)

They never explained what Revolver's card was in episode 31.

None yet. Indeed, untapped potential. Ygo7 better be worth it.

Why would there be a shit storm if the most hated character isn't in the cast list?

Uhh, I love her, user.

Attached: Aoi cutie.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Why not import it yourself? CDJapan or Amiami should have those. Maybe Mandarake if you want opened blind box stuff. Though if they're older merch then you're probably outta luck.

Here's what revolver gave yusaku.

Attached: final offguard.png (557x866, 1016K)

>The chuuni doesn't use Evil Eye

No, this is.

Attached: FiendsSanctuary-LCKC-EN-ScR-1E.png (474x694, 801K)

he should have used Evilswarms.

Remember when Bakura killed the ghost kid just to flex his deck?

Attached: ba.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

And you're a minority with a questionable taste.

I remember it being filler.

I think Unleash is seriously underrated.

youtube.com/watch?v=r9vvZCJyBR4

The full Duel yes, but in the Manga he actually killed Ghost. We were only shown he used Spirituality.

that's not a new product.

Meant for

Attached: this hand of mine is burning red.jpg (2000x2836, 2.42M)

Imagine a duel on the lightstage.

Attached: Trickstar Lightstage.png (1280x720, 1.29M)

A DM sequel would make the most money since boomers would be interested in it (think Dragon Ball Super). The problem is they've already modernized and retrained most the old cards. They are only going to bring back characters/cards they think that they can make money on.

Why were they so against making field spells affect the field?

Wonder why only Armatos Colosseum and Fire Prison had actual effort in being drawn as Field Spells.

>revolver
>fiends

Don't forget Appliancer Electrilyrical World. And special mention to Crystal Heart for that one time. What are the field spells so far not being shown on the field?

world dino wrestling, but that was all speed duels.

Don't say that in front of her user
Apologize

Attached: 1541592377763.png (1280x738, 1.18M)

>Appliancer Electrilyrical World
Forgot about that one desu.
>And special mention to Crystal Heart for that one time.
Funny how a monster had more effort than a Field Spell.
>What are the field spells so far not being shown on the field?
It's easier to list the ones shown, which were those 3 (and Trickstar Light Stage and Trickstar Light Arena for a few seconds).

They wanted to show that they weren't arc-v.

>l-let's do the exact opposite of arc-v that'll clearly show we're s-superior!!

more like yugioh VIRGINS

>l-let's do the exact opposite of arc-v that'll clearly show we're s-superior!!
It wasn't about being superior, it was about not inciting arc-v fans who constantly bitched about arc-v.

I wonder if it was staff shortage again. Are backgrounds usually done in-house or outsourced?

The chad emotionally fragile Yuya vs the emotionally dead Yusaku

What good are nico ratings when all they do is fuck with the next series?

More like the CHAD Yusaku "My Dueling Always Wins" Fujiki vs the virgin Yuya "Why won't people Egao!?!?" Sakaki.

Sorry Aoi, at least some of your cards were powerful.

Attached: trickstar black catbat render.png (400x409, 149K)

Playmaker basically carries this series.. everyone else a jobbity job except Light Ignis

And Ai? He carried Season 3 for me.

They would still have to make 20 new characters to move more product.

Attached: 1568249105264.jpg (1366x768, 496K)

While I like OCG Structures, I wish they acted more like previous mangas with new cards.
Like, if they used previously existing archetypes but randomly dropped 2 or 3 new cards for those archetypes, it would be nice

I wish the art was better.

liking how shouma is using 1 off techs in his deck desu

Attached: starting hand.png (745x351, 333K)

kek, this must the first YGO series that openly acknowledges the rival chuuniness

To be fair, he runs Needlefiber and Jet Synchron is a one-card needlefiber

They already did it in the Saikyo Card game.

it's too bad summon sorceress was banned he could have played her along with noodlefiber for maximum combos and link climbing

If that manga is that realist a children shouldn't be able to afford a needlefiber.

He probably pulled it from lvp.

yeah true, sadly he was too short, but still got a nice amount of duels

but cards are cheap in the ocg they aren't expensive like in the tcg besides even if noodlefiber ever comes to the tcg he would be a 25-30 dollar card at best

Indeed.

Attached: Ai The Arrival.jpg (614x1210, 80K)

Fantastic.

I can't believe we are getting the Final Cast List this week.

Can't tell me Kaz made a perfect manga.

Attached: 1528599958006.jpg (1067x1600, 306K)

Sad, indeed. But we had a pretty good run and keep lots of experiences.

Which of the yugioh series had the best ost overall?

5ds

Arc-V and 5Ds

If they don't revive my boy in final week's episode, I'll get salty.

Attached: HaruGodTierArt.jpg (719x900, 106K)

The ignis don't get to come back.

Holy shit I forgot that character existed

5D's. First season was pure kino.

Attached: Shota Duelist BTFO.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

How can a 2001 reference be so lame?

No monolith?

Hey it's my wife at the left

Sorry she's taken.

Attached: 1566852735012.jpg (1240x1754, 717K)

>kino
Fuck off.

I even forgot that word existed.

me but with Blue Maiden

The only character who can really be forgotten is queen.

Attached: queen.png (1280x738, 703K)

why does it make you made that people actually like 5ds zexalfag ?

mad*

You're wrong, she's mine

Attached: 66960532_p0~2.jpg (443x345, 36K)

Sotry both of you but I did her just yesterday.

Why would you all lie about her?

Attached: 75933716_p2.jpg (2480x4400, 3.01M)

Specter and lightning had one of the best duels of the whole franchise. Too bad it barely led to nowhere.

Attached: Cute scene.jpg (800x1200, 207K)

Well his VA's name is kajimoto daiki not yuki kaji.

How come this guy barely has any roles? His voice is great

it's mirror force you nuh-uh retard

Many non anime actors took a one time voice acting try on YGO. I think Yuri was other one.

>I think Yuri was other one.
Can't be, that's Kensho Ono, he's already an established seiyuu before ygo. Unless there's another Yuri.

You don't know that, it could have been radiant mirror force.

Thought he was referring to the Takagi brothers (Yuto and Yugo's voice actors)

Attached: Takagi Brothers.png (900x500, 563K)

Stop watching so many anime.

Yeah that makes more sense.

I do know that

Will the next protagonist get as enraged?

Attached: 1568257185675.jpg (1200x675, 158K)

That's mandatory.

Not Yusei.

I haven't watched 5ds yet. The villains put me off.

>He dislikes the paladins of Quetzaqoatl fighting against the sealed peruvian demons

Not Yuma

The muscleman guy looks like a cheap version of Kagemaru and the psychic dude has gives me cheap Specter vibes. I'm sure they are different and unique since this is ygo but Specter and Kagemaru make those I mentioned before feel boring so I just can't get myself to watch it right now. I will watch it eventually and most likely change my mind but not right now.

Yuma was pissed as fuck when he thought Vector murdered his friend.

SHUIGETSU11!!

>The muscleman guy looks like a cheap version of Kagemaru
holy shit.

>WHAT? You actually changed the text of the card?!?

I mean. Strong dude with long hair and little clothing. Plus since I watched gx very young Kagemaru as my default favorite design wise.

Zexal was wild.

Attached: YouCantUseCardsIDontLike.png (913x511, 493K)

Attached: Re-Contact Universe.webm (832x468, 1.53M)

>tfw your ace monster fucking reverses time

When's the next turn skip card?

5Ds > Zexal > GX > Vrains = DM > ArcV

>Vrains = DM
>GX (relying on nostalgia) > DM

yea no

GX has better characters than DM and I like the school setting better.

Attached: marincess crown tail.png (518x606, 193K)

based

Wow, what a cyberslut

thanks.

Attached: 1563930895327.jpg (733x1199, 175K)

>cyberslut
I bet this is the name of the archetype some people wanted from aqua or miyu.