So... Jakku or Basaka?

So... Jakku or Basaka?

Attached: Shuumatsu no Valkyrie.png (1009x995, 722K)

Did Lu Bei win his match

he got beaten by thor

Humanity is doomed.

Kojiro beat Poseidon and Jack is going to beat Hercules. Also Adam would've won if Zeus hadn't intervened

Yeah, I got around to finally reading it.

It's dumb, but I'm enjoying it.

I doubt Heracles is gonna lose.

He's going to lose due to some outdated and silly code of honor. Probably will get convinced by jack that he must sacrifice for humanity.

Hercules should realistically win.
But Adam should have realistically won.
And Assassin from Stay/Night should have realistically lost.
So I'm thinking Jack is going to win.

Either way that this goes, its gonna leave a bad taste in the audience's mouths.

Who is the virgin and chad?

>using the shitty guido scans

Attached: 1565044738239.png (181x189, 28K)

Should have been Adolf Hitler desu, all memes aside he really is humanity's most despised person, God forbid you agree with him on anything. It was very pathetic when they listed Jack's "feats" of killing a few prostitutes. Why are japs so obsessed with Jack the Ripper?

dick vs muh

Attached: boner visual metaphor.png (982x580, 231K)

I'm 99% sure the twist will be that Heracles is evil and Jack was good. Jack's motives are unknown, you can bullshit that he killed bad people. On the other hand, Heracles is a beastly man who murdered his wife and children.

You could also make him out to be some cleaner for politicians who spoke a one too many words to prostitutes and used bloody murder as a way to divert attention to political scandals.

Jack will turn out to have the power to see the future and only selectively killed women who would have birthed great benefactors to humanity.

You are basing that opinion under the assumption that 5 prostitutes is a pathetic kill count. The reason Jack is famous is because he was able to plunge all of London, an important power center for western civilization, into terror with such little effort.

Saying you killed 100 people isn't as impressive as shutting down a major city by killing a couple nobodies.

Blah blah. Only London shitters were scared of him.

Adam was too good for this world

Literally bullshit. He is just a nobody hyped up for no real reason. Both irl and in universe

Both.

Adam win? Why, zeus defeated chronos. Adam was on cheats

adam was supposed to fight someone else, but zeus pussied out on allowing humans to win first

So uh, who created humanity in this series?

The gods, apparently. And yet they still hate them.

Lore states Adam was created in God's image. There's a character in the audience who vaguely resembles the God that made Adam.
The Gods also said "we should evolve another creature next time".

>
When are we getting spoilers or new chapter or whatever?

So who's the biggest God? Yahweh?

Zeus is basically the chairman. Yahweh isn't even a character.
Zeus was called omniscient too but he clearly isn't

Nope, Zeus. A god who looks like Yahweh from "The Creation of Adam" does show up as a background character in the first chapter next to Horus and Osiris, but that's about all so far. I do hope he at least shows up during the Beelzebub arc.

Judging from mangaka's nationalism, only 3 japanese fighters will win and gods will to leave japanese people alive.