Pokemon Sun & Moon

>"He's Born! The Alolan League Winner!!"

>The finals of the Alola Pokémon League ended up being between Satoshi and Gladio! Satoshi immediately went all out, using Melmetal, who had evolved after assimilating the mythical Pokémon Meltan, as his first Pokémon, but it got defeated by Gladio's tactical play.

>Satoshi next won an impressive victory against Silvady utilizing a strategy that made use of both Pikachu's speed and the battlefield, and the Lugarugan Gladio chose as his second Pokémon turned out to be a Zoroark disguised thanks to "Illusion".

>Gladio goes all out, fully powered, against Satoshi, having full trust in the power of Zoroark, which used to be the Partner Pokémon of his now missing father Mohn. And Satoshi goes all out, fully powered, against Gladio, his greatest rival, whom he has challenged to a battle many times so far yet never managed to win against. The first ever champion of the Alola Pokémon League will finally be born!

>Satoshi has challenged numerous Pokémon Leagues so far, but he's yet to win a single one. Please pay extra attention to tomorrow's episode and find out if he'll win a Pokémon League after 22 years!

>A comment from Rica Matsumoto, the voice of Satoshi

>"Satoshi has battled Gladio, his opponent in the finals, many times so far, but he's yet to win a single time against him. I believe it's "fate" that the battle his position as the first ever champion of the Alola Pokémon League rests on is against Gladio, who he swore to win against the next time the two fought.

>I gave it all I had when I recorded this episode, putting every bit of "desire" I've had up to this point into my delivery so that Satoshi, who's battling fully powered, believing in his Partner Pokémon and receiving the energy of his classmates, won't lose. I believe this will be an exciting and thrilling battle well worthy of being the finals, so I'd really like you to watch it!"

Attached: 1568471360799.jpg (1920x1080, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/x4ecr
youtube.com/watch?v=3JpmScfGDtU
youtube.com/watch?v=82WXVYTroz0
youtube.com/watch?v=hQyhLZsw7e4
twitter.com/YahooNewsTopics/status/1173177959189864448?s=19
samachan.org/a/src/1568544920385.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>literally not a real league
Who the fuck cares?

Attached: sg521612.png (681x503, 489K)

It is a real league though, just a shitty one.

Where's the 6 vs 6 and champions league with elite 4s then?

It was confirmed in previous seasons that the Champions League and the Elite 4 are just previous League winners. How can Alola have them if this is their first League?

So it's not a real league then.

Retard.

So it's not a real league, that's just an excuse for WHY it isn't a real league

I hope he wins...so they FINALLY remove him.

Alola Elite 4 doesn't exist yet.
And the full battle with be against Masked Royal/Kukui.

>finals are 3-vs-3
Even the games it's based on end with a full battle.

Would you prefer it to be like Best Wishes where Ash's final match was against a retard who thought full battles only used 5 Pokemon and still won

>not even a real league, a small as fuck farmers league
>literally any retard with a ratatta can enter, no need to prove yourself
>no 6 vs 6. the absolute best we get is 3 vs 3 for the final. Most battles are 1 vs 1
>most of the characters have absolute shitmons including Ash with his shitty NFE shitmon team. He doesn't even have 6 pokemon
>Ash wins his battles through shitty asspulls and gag moments
>the winner gets to fight the professor, literally a dude the sceptile kid last league would steamroll
>ashnimetards damage control with saying that it's a real league even though any none damage controlling retard can see it's a comic relief of a league
This league is fucking awful. Winning the Orange League is a bigger achievement

Attached: 1448260977245.jpg (405x289, 17K)

No, I would prefer an actual full battle like in DP and XY, which had multiple.

Both matches sucked, but at least Ash had a lot of Pokemon in Best Wishes to use, even if many of them were weak.

Ash's Alola team is one of his least developed to date; the Johto team on its own probably has less development than Alola. But still, Alola is pathetic.

Pikachu - Ignored aside from Z-Moves and Electroweb

Rowlet - Was mostly ignored aside from a few episodes where it did training and fought battles

Lycanroc - Got some development during the second and third trials, and after it evolved, but stopped once they got past Nanu

Torracat - Got a few training episodes but not too many noteworthy battles

Poipole - Only got one training episode and was released

Meltan - Ignored aside from 2 episodes until it evolved

Your comment is why they won't. Everyone and their mother including rhe current production head is in the mindset that if he wins a league his journey ends and he's finally a Pokemon master. After all of the stuff he's been through winning one league in one region isn't and shouldn't be his defining mark for being a great trainer.

>the winner gets to fight the professor, literally a dude the sceptile kid last league would steamroll
Didn't the professor fought his wait to Lance in the games? He should be at least around the level of an elite 4 if we go by games canon

games canon is irrelevant to the anime.

By anime canon, Kukui as Masked Royal still seems to be the strongest in the region.

is that suppose to be a feat? have you even seen the shitters on the islands?

>not a real league unless it has elite 4 and champion
>can't have a champion and elite 4 unless there's already been previous league winners
That just seems like a paradox. There needs to be leagues set up to build to the normal format, and how can the champion and elite 4 be seen as legit if those first few leagues aren't also considered legit?

At least they could have put some requirements for joining the league like finishing the island challenges so not literally everybody can enter it and actually have proper 3 vs 3 battles in the beginning that turns into 6 vs 6 later on.

i want to see kukui get gangbanged in his masked wrestler outfit so bad

Haven’t really followed Pokémon since black and white they should have let ash win a league sometime ago.

League aside, have you enjoyed SM for what it is?

Attached: [Shark-Raws] Pocket Monsters Sun & Moon #44 (TVQ 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4_snapshot_16.31_[2017.10. (1280x720, 123K)

Dropped it more than a year ago, so no, not really.

The orange league was a better victory for ash.

>At least they could have put some requirements for joining the league like finishing the island challenges so not literally everybody can enter it
Wouldn't the weaker trainers naturally get weeded out anyway? Why would it matter if they beat the island challenges or not if they could still beat someone who did?

>and actually have proper 3 vs 3 battles in the beginning that turns into 6 vs 6 later on.
Aside from making the battles seem longer for the viewing audience, why shouldn't it count so long as one trainer defeats the other in a Pokemon battle?

These just seem like arbitrarily restrictions because the league isn't set up immediately like the previous six leagues.

He should have won it a long time ago, Johto would have been logical. But of course they wouldn't let that happen.

Attached: Pokémon SE5 EP238 - Rage of the Red Gyarados.avi_snapshot_04.56_[2016.03.04_15.34.46].jpg (640x480, 51K)

nope

>Wouldn't the weaker trainers naturally get weeded out anyway? Why would it matter if they beat the island challenges or not if they could still beat someone who did?
Because the first battle was a fucking battle royal there luck and grouping together plays a shit tone in the battle.

>Aside from making the battles seem longer for the viewing audience, why shouldn't it count so long as one trainer defeats the other in a Pokemon battle?
Because having 6 fully trained pokemon facing each other proves a lot fucking more than having 3. It also gives rise to a lot more advanced strategies and tells a lot about the trainer. Are you genuinely retarded?

>These just seem like arbitrarily restrictions because the league isn't set up immediately like the previous six leagues.
stop damage controlling

>Are you genuinely retarded?
Someone still watching and defending the Pokémon anime of all things must be to some degree.

nice deflection

I wonder how people would react if it turns out that the signs that he "won" were all just red herrings and he actually ends up losing once again.

Nobody gives a fuck about this shit league of a shit season. XY was THE league for Ash to win and they fucking ruined it.

We are never going to get a Champion battle let alone an E4 battle

Attached: dfghfvv.jpg (830x934, 102K)

Doesn’t make it any less true.

>it's been three years since Ash lost the Kalos League
>people STILL haven't gotten over it
Whatever happened to "moving on"?

Attached: 1444246470534.png (963x720, 602K)

The same for when he always loses.

Attached: 1438312845476.png (1046x784, 959K)

Eat some shit, mimi

I mean, literally everything about this league has been just so fucking badly handled and done. Kind of hard for people not to look back at a time where we had actual good battles and genuine excitement.

You have no idea how big Kalos was. Ash (the character) will lose even if he wins this tournament. If he wins the it will not count because it is a BS tournament. If he loses then its no surprise and he is solidified as a shitty character. Either way you better hope the rumors of him being replaced are true.

Attached: 643c478023926b93e366e6e874d67cae.jpg (1200x1200, 1.39M)

ahh seeing this takes me back
i miss when when the anime general was actually browsable it was fun times

Attached: 1413664950835.png (800x800, 252K)

>You have no idea how big Kalos was.
I did, I was on /vp/ when pic related happened: even saw the posts happening in real time and was cursing when it happened.

>the rumors of him being replaced are true
Pikachu's on the teaser so it might not happen, what could happen is that Ash will still be around but will no longer be the sole focus.

Attached: 1471574649293.jpg (1100x9000, 1.63M)

t. korrinafag

Attached: 1410043689099.jpg (2048x1948, 975K)

Dude, they are rebooting the ashnime after this, the galar anime will be about all the regions and will be just called "Pokemon".

Ash wins another side league more news at eleven.

Imagine becoming a Pokemon Master by winning the worst league in the entire series. Not only that but Pokemon "Master" has lost its meaning a long time ago.

It had a nice build up and a pretty straight forward premise. People were excited for it. I also like gary and Ash's battle in Johto too. Too bad that one was not a final round battle.

Attached: ddcfgg.jpg (2679x402, 104K)

>Ash loses a league
>people are upset

>Ash wins a league
>people are STILL upset

Will you guys ever be satisfied? If he wins, he wins, no "but it's not a real league! it's a meme league! it's a weak league!". The meme was Ash never won a league, so if it ends, shouldn't there be at least some kind of relief no matter the circumstances?

Attached: 1443072840278.png (270x347, 169K)

Orange League was great because it had some nice action.

Attached: Pokémon SE2 EP114 - Enter the Dragonite.avi_snapshot_12.25_[2016.03.02_19.01.25].jpg (640x480, 43K)

It's just an extremely pitiful situation. It's nothing more than that. If he wins he basically won the handicap OS of pokemon leagues.

pokemon master literally never had a fucking meaning
no one ever encountered in the show is a pokemon master and trying to ask what the fuck it is gets you this
>"I'm very sorry, but the Pokémon Company does not answer questions of this nature. It is the intent of the Pokémon creators that such questions be left to the imaginations and interpretations of Pokémon fans, adding more excitement and mystery to the Pokémon universe."

>released
Is the retard still releasing his pokemon? What the fuck is wrong with him? Why even bother to capture them?

>Alan goes all out, fully powered, against Satoshi, having full trust in the power of Lizardon, which he recieved from his father figure professor Platane. And Satoshi goes all out, fully powered, against Alan, his greatest rival, whom he has challenged to a battle many times so far yet never managed to win against. The winner of the Kalos Pokémon League will finally be born!

>Satoshi has challenged numerous Pokémon Leagues so far, but he's yet to win a single one. Please pay extra attention to tomorrow's episode and find out if he'll win a Pokémon League after 19 years!

>A comment from Rica Matsumoto, the voice of Satoshi

>"Satoshi has battled Alan, his opponent in the finals, many times so far, but he's yet to win a single time against him. I believe it's "fate" that the battle his position as the winner of the Kalos Pokémon League rests on is against Alan, who he swore to win against the next time the two fought.

>I gave it all I had when I recorded this episode, putting every bit of "desire" I've had up to this point into my delivery so that Satoshi, who's battling fully powered, believing in his Partner Pokémon and receiving the energy of his friends, won't lose. I believe this will be an exciting and thrilling battle well worthy of being the finals, so I'd really like you to watch it!"

It's amazing how just changing a couple names makes this apply to the Kalos League as well.

>Pokemon Master - one who understands the nature of Pokemon and how to use them
This would be a great thing, especially after becoming a teacher later on but... Problem is every new league Ash resets not only his pokemon but his knowledge too. I understand there are hundreds of pokemon now but you can't just data dump every time you go somewhere new. BW was a great example of this.

Attached: [PM]Pocket_Monsters_Best_Wishes_083_The_Tesseed_Laboratories!_Iris_and_Baivanilla!![H264_720P][9C806 (1280x720, 75K)

but this time it's FOR REAL

It's legit the special olympics of leagues. Just like the Orange Islands

But it's not a real league so not really

>Problem is every new league Ash resets not only his pokemon but his knowledge too.
No.
>BW was a great example of this.
BW was the ONLY example of that

>Pikachu's on the teaser so it might not happen, what could happen is that Ash will still be around but will no longer be the sole focus.
Might not necessarily be the same Pikachu.

Plus Ash might be to the new anime what Red is to a lot of the games. He might appear sometimes but more as a veteran for the new MC to maybe challenge.

You seem quite worried about how people react to things, scatfag.

What teaser?

>He might appear sometimes but more as a veteran for the new MC to maybe challenge.
every 3 years until it comes true, eh?

>ash vs gary
>gary curbstomps ash for most of it besides heracross vs magmar
>ending has snorlax and charizard alone sweep gary's whole team

Was XY considered the last "real" season of Pokemon?

Attached: [SOFCJ-Raws] Pocket Monsters XY&Z - 22 (TVA 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4_snapshot_00.58_[2016.04.15_13 (1280x720, 66K)

yes
streamable.com/x4ecr

"Real" has no objective meaning to most people around here. It's just what people call the ones they like or the ones that meet some headcanon standard, and anything that they don't like or seems too different can be written off as not "real".

>Magmar AND Arcanine
>Didn't use his stupidly good Umbreon
Gary what are you doing my man?

Attached: 1567638176007.jpg (1024x732, 109K)

>Ash's team is all final/single evolution forms
>except Bayleef because reasons

>in an alternate universe, Ash and Gary's battle was settled with a rematch of Pikachu vs Umbreon
>instead they're both left out and we got Red version mascot vs Blue version mascot in the gen II league

You need to cope.

Can we ALL agree that the 3 girls from SuMo are LITERALLY the best girls?

Attached: B0B3BC4C-135A-4545-93A9-EB38E9536ED7.jpg (3072x3072, 1.04M)

>ashnimetards damage control with saying that it's a real league even though any none damage controlling retard can see it's a comic relief of a league
They don't, though. /vp/ has so little interest in this league it's getting spammed with incredibly unsubtle wojak-attached falseflagging because shitters from Yea Forums want a repeat of the Kalos League shitstorm so bad they're going to fabricate it themselves if legitimate fans won't give them one.

>>instead they're both left out and we got Red version mascot vs Blue version mascot in the gen II league
this is kino though
a rivalry that transcends generations, one that we've been waiting for a long time to come to a close.
Gen II isn't even really gen II anyway, it's just gen I extended. Same pokemon, they even share a league.

>Mallow being anywhere near best girl
>literally could be replaced with cardboard and have just as much character and presence

Of course Gary turns round and destroys Ash after he one one of the hardest challenges.

Attached: [PM]Pocket_Monsters_-_Advanced_Generation_-_469_AG193_-_The_End_of_a_Journey_The_Start_of_a_Journey! (640x480, 60K)

Attached: Ash vs Drake.jpg (1280x720, 201K)

Today, I remind them.

Attached: Results.png (458x595, 416K)

No. Also,
>SuMo

I miss Gary coming back after every season and beating Ash.

Attached: Pokémon SE2 EP118 - The Rivalry Revival.avi_snapshot_04.56_[2016.03.02_19.31.55].jpg (640x480, 50K)

Mallow is the most perfect thing to exist in this universe

Attached: 1479542052797.png (1582x1108, 1.41M)

That isn't even Ash as far as I'm concerned. Why would I care if he wins?

Attached: 1491090282443.png (1116x838, 999K)

I miss Kalos when we had cool and exciting battles..
>youtube.com/watch?v=3JpmScfGDtU

>Mallow's character
>cooks
>uhh....
>dead mom

Better.

Attached: 1560805620271.png (2105x3512, 1.62M)

>Will you guys ever be satisfied? If he wins, he wins, no "but it's not a real league! it's a meme league! it's a weak league!". The meme was Ash never won a league, so if it ends, shouldn't there be at least some kind of relief no matter the circumstances?

Read your own post. The meme is "Ash never wins a league" EVEN THOUGH he did win the Orange League, and the reason for that is because nobody counts the Orange League because it wasn't a "real league".
You can't seriously sit there and bitch about how dumb people are for not counting the Alola League as his first win when you yourself clearly don't count the Orange League as his actual first.

Who beat Gary in the Indigo League?

She also fucks fat expats for money. That's what her doujin have told me.

Orange League was non-game related filler while the Alola league was a thing in the Sun and Moon games.

this looks like a clown

Is there anything weirder than a grown man dressing up as your favorite girl?

Attached: [PM]Pocket_Monsters_-_Advanced_Generation_-_457_AG181_-_Begin!_Pokemon_Contest_-_Grand_Festival!![H2 (640x480, 72K)

Describe this character

Attached: Ritchie.png (492x674, 281K)

arbitrary conditions. The anime is its own separate canon after all.

Orange island was a filler season. That's why it didn't count. Sun and Moon season is a direct adaptation of Sun and Moon, mainline games.

Wait, is ash finally going to wake up from his coma?

Pic related is what everyone would have preferred.

>genwunner!
throw in the johto,hoenn,sinnoh mons too. But the point still stands. The Ash the anime gave us is NOT the ash anyone wanted

Attached: ash__equipo_pokemon_crecido_by_salvamakoto_d8a3co2-pre.jpg (1054x758, 115K)

Melissa

Attached: Melissa.png (640x480, 268K)

>Either way you better hope the rumors of him being replaced are true.
Mate, do you see all the guys in your pic? They are literal who's compared to Ash, so even if they change him by some miracle he still will have a lot of weight just like Naruto does in Boruto.

No.

It's pretty clear from this thread that the majority of fans don't agree with this "as long as there was a league with the same name in a video game somewhere it toally counts" rule of yours, though.

>Richie:The only match that Ash should have won in terms of actual canon but lost, tired out from Team Rocket, Ref making bullshit calls on Sleep Powder and Charizard
>Harrison:Best match overall, Blaziken being to injured to fight in Harrison's next match was a nice testament of Ash's prowess
>Tyson:Cool except for gary stu meowth with "O MY SAME MOVES". At least Tyson actually won the whole thing
>Tobias:The best of the bullshit matches despite legendary bullshit for showcasing some cool strats on Ash's part like sleeptalk Heracross and being the only one to take down Darkrai.
>Cameron:DUDE 5 POKEMON, DUDE LUCARIO. Total shit
>Alain:Great match until Goodra using bide for no goddamn reason against a half dead Bisharp and a weakned Charizard BURASTO BURN beating the DBZ Water Shuriken

Attached: 1446350999203.png (940x691, 665K)

>dub names a boy "Melisssa"
Excuse me?

Orange Islands is anime original, Alola is in the games too.

When Shudo wakes up from his.

So basically you're angry that most people don't agree with your personal criteria for which leagues count and which don't.

Ash, but competent and pretty cool to hang out with. Not much of a crybaby either. He almost NTR'd a loli Nurse Joy from another guy. Onee-sans love him. Also, Zippo, that is a badass name for any fire type pokemon.

Attached: Pokemon Chronicles - 11 - A Date With Delcatty [DVD][PM-Dragon-x264-AC3][BA845832].mkv_snapshot_07.5 (640x480, 32K)

He has the same VA as Conan

Attached: Ash vs Cameron.jpg (1280x720, 220K)

You have a micro penis

So what you're saying is basically that if the Tag Tournament Ash won in DP had been called the "Sinnoh League Tag Tournament", you'd have counted Ash as having won a league even though he lost the Sinnoh league Suzuran Tournament at the end of the series?

They did until they realized he might win and they wouldn't be able to bitch anymore. The reason that was given by everyone for 2 fucking decades now (the internet hasn't gone anywhere you can check for yourself if you're too young to remember or stupid enough to actually try to refute this fact) why the orange league didn't count was because it was filler. Why was it filler? Because it's not a season based on the mainline games. Alola is therefore NOT FILLER by any means, it's season is real and official and it's league is real and official. It should count but like was said here people just want to find excuses to not be satisfied.

People are mad that he lost, I'm just glad that a series I enjoy is the one where he wins, I didn't ZYX at all so i'm 100% with this.

Attached: Sailor Lotta.jpg (1024x566, 95K)

Because many of the anons are probably XYfags that are still seething about the Kalos League.

What did you all think of the Battle Frontier?

Attached: [PM]Pocket_Monsters_-_Advanced_Generation_-_463_AG187_-_Battle_Pyramid_Again!_VS_Registeel!![H264_AC (640x480, 44K)

It wasn't THE league for the series, so no. Ditto the Whirl Cup.

No they fucking didn't, the Alola League got the "not a real league" status forever engraved on it the instant Kukui revealed that there were zero requisites for entering it, making it literally the same thing as those random tournament arcs we've had before. You can sit there and stamp the group and insist that the only thing that matters is that it has the word "league" in its name all you want, but that's clearly not how the majority actually feel.

The Orange League was THE league for its series.

Attached: Brandon vs Ash R3.jpg (1280x720, 220K)

It's pretty evident already that most people will put this league in the same category as the orange islands league. Your arbitrary conditions and headcanons won't change that.

The tag tournament is obviously anime original while the Lily of the Valley conference was based on DP's endgame Pokemon league. The tag tournament is more similar to how a few times in the game for plot reasons you'd team up with an NPC.

>Ash has basic pokemon on his team
>Cameron has a decent team but he is an airhead
Embarrassing but I guess BW tried to make up for it in other ways.

Attached: [PM]Pocket_Monsters_Best_Wishes_Season_2_006_The_Junior_Cup_Begins!_Kairyu_VS_Tunbear!![H264_720P][6 (1280x720, 97K)

youtube.com/watch?v=82WXVYTroz0

Then all the previous leagues in the anime weren't even leagues either, they were the equivalents of Victory Road. Getting through a bunch of tough trainers after acquiring 8 badges. Only the championship league is a real league.

Well then they're stupid, because it's the same equivalent of league as the ones in its equivalent games. And it's not my headcanon or my conditions it's the conditions of thousands of people documented well over 20 years.

jesus, it's fucking depressing seeing it being compared to past legit leagues

You want him to win the league or not?

>drags shit out of his ass: the post
so exactly like you're saying, the people decide and it's clearly decided people don't consider it to be a real league in the same sense like the sinnoh or kalos league for example.

I forget, in the games were only the people who finished the 4 trials allowed to challenge Alola's Pokemon league, or was it just convenient timing that you finished your trials just as Kukui was starting up the Alola league?

Better for him to lose this shit tier league so that the moment he wins a league it'll be an actual league.

Kanto league shouldn't even be called legit
>disqualified for a sleeping pokemon
yeah okay

>actual league

>Cattleya was voiced by Miyu Matsuki
It still hurts

Sounds like the Orange League.

Attached: Pokémon SE2 EP113 - Hello Pummello.avi_snapshot_03.51_[2016.03.02_18.34.09].jpg (640x480, 52K)

Time is of the essence, sorry but a couple years of reatard backpedaling and changing goalposts doesn't undo twenty.

I want him to win a proper league there the contestants earned their way to enter with the final being a proper 6 vs 6 against a strong opponent. I literally don't care if he wins or losses in the alola tournament. Most people like me have already decided that we consider this league to be.

I'd rather he didn't, if just for the fact that that's going to result in less faggotry from the "no it totally counts stop saying it doesn't" crowd, but aside from that I'm so indifferent to the entire "league" I genuinely don't care.

The latter. Originally you were supposed to do some kind of Final Trial where you fight the kahunas again, but around halfway through the game Kukui decides to start a league, which finished construction shortly after your last trial.

can you not speak in fucking buzzword phrases and actually reply to what I write?

Wasn't it refusal to battle?

So the anime is just being true to the games.

no it isn't. If it was true to the games he would face the elite 4. They don't even fucking exists in the anime.

Yes. But Squirtle was declared "unable to battle" because it got hit with Sleep Powder earlier in the match, and I think people mix the two up a bit.
Ash getting disqualified because his disobedient Pokemon decides to say "fuck you I quit" in the middle of the league is fair enough play. It was SUPPOSED to be an embarrassing loss that taught him a lesson about training properly.

Ash has already beaten two of the Alola elite 4 when he finished their grand trials.

Depends.

Attached: DP035.jpg (341x256, 40K)

He didn't leave the ring or return to Ash's ball, he just lay down and didn't care. Now normally the opponent would just KO them, but Sparky was so goddamn weak compared to Charizard, there was literally nothing it could do to hurt him. So is lying down but clearly not knocked out worthy of disqualification?

They were NEVER said to be elite 4s in the anime. Don't grasp for straws

He's talking about the alola E4 you fucking retard

I did. It looks like you're too fucking stupid to have any comprehension however, since you think normal ass terms are "buzzword". The people decide, and they decided what a league was for twenty years. Twenty years > two years, so what was decided by the majority takes precedence over what was suddenly and arbitrarily "decided" a couple years ago.
How many words in there are "buzzwords" to you you fucking fool? Pick up a goddamn dictionary before you reply this time you ignoramus.

Technically they do, but the concept of an Elite 4 apparently doesn't, at least in Alola, which is fair considering every single trainer in the anime version is a fucking pussy ass bitch.

>they decided what a league was for twenty years
Yes. They decided it was "A tournament that you enter after traveling the region and collecting a certain amount of badges". Not "A tournament that happens to share a name with the Elite Four challenge in the games".
This is why people don't consider the Alola League a proper league.

Even though the only reason he had to use Charizard was because some of his Pokemon were exhausted from fighting off team rocket after being kidnapped. But Ash has to pay the price for the league's ineptitude, just like it was Ash who had to take the blame because he didn't finish things with that Weedle back during Viridian Forest even though the Samurai was the one who wouldn't leave him alone or wait until he was done. It's always got to be Ash's fault for the sake of there being a lesson regardless if it's actually warranted.

in all other leagues you can face the elite 4 after you won the league. You can't now because they don't even exist in alola even though they do in the games making it one of many many reasons why people don't consider it legit.

It'd be weird to have an elite 4 when there isn't even a champion yet.

it's literally just a bunch of shit you're pulling out of your assd to save face and damage control. It's very simple, most people don't see it has a real league and therefore that will be the common belief. Your arbitrary reason means absolutely nothing, including that 20 years need to pass for it to count. It's just such a pathetic attempt at damage controlling.

Or if Satoshi lose.

Yeah, it's legit enough. If, in the middle of a football game, a bunch of players on one team suddenly just went "you know what, fuck this, we're not playing" to the point the coach didn't even have enough reserves to fill the team back up, do you not think the team would just be declared to have lost there and then?

I think Ash making it past the tournament and on to the E$ and Champion would be a much better way to go. Who wouldn't want four more really hard gyms and more plot?

Attached: 553e68381330a38c3d3fc647b532d45f.png (3000x850, 1.98M)

ok

>Even though the only reason he had to use Charizard was because some of his Pokemon were exhausted from fighting off team rocket after being kidnapped.
Yeah, and that was terrible writing that really killed the entire message they were going for. A lot of people have a problem with this. Not so much the "Ash was disqualified because Charizard gave him the finger" bit.

Maybe they would show leaf after he wins

A proper league, yes.

If somebody starts a new local Esports tournament for a new game, most would consider it not legit.

Forfeiture is a sanctioned and real way to lose in IRL sports, thing is it is very rare to have happen.

The players are allowed to do whatever the fuck they want on the field as long as they don't leave. If the entire team wants to do a disco dance party instead of defending, it's not against the rules, the other team will just score on them. Charizard never left the ring and didn't return to Ash's pokeball so was still in the battle, he just wasn't attacking, no rules violated so no disqualification.

No thanks. Time to move on to the next region.

He threw the match and just happened to be Ash's last pokemon.

orange is filler
is that "pulled from my ass" oh i guess so, im the first person in the history of the world to say that the orange league is filler. yep pulled from my ass. I'm also the first person in the world to say that it doesn't count because the season was filler. Yep a sentiment never mentioned before in the history of mankind.

>not guzma
it's trash

Pokemon battling isn't real, user. There's no official rulebook you can point to that says "Pokemon can do whatever they want on the field as long as they don't leave".
And considering Pokemon are potentially rather dangerous, you don't really want to allow a clearly disobedient Pokemon to "do whatever the fuck it wants" on the field and just hope "whatever the fuck it wants" doesn't end up being attacking a trainer or the audience or any such shit.

Fucking the Orange Islands league was more legit than Alola. At least there it had a requirement of four gym badges, here anyone can participate for just being there. One of the challengers was a guy with only a Magikarp.

I will be very clear since you seem very slow. Your headcanons and arbitrary conditions for what is a real league or not DOESN'T matter. What decides it in the end is the conditions the common mind have for it and the alola league clearly don't fulfill these conditions in most people's opinion. If you think it's a legit league then go for it, just don't expect others to think the same.

He wasn't biding or tanking hits. His body language and one of not willing to fight. And he refused to listen to Ash. People don't want to have their time wasted waiting for a pokemon to do something.

>the winner gets to fight the professor
no he gets to fight the masked royal

They also probably don't want to risk the Pokemon thinking "you know what would make iteven more clear to my trainer that I don't respect him than me taking a nap? Me attacking the audience"

>Pokemon battling isn't real user
It is the show you retard
>No official rulebook
There clearly is in the show because there's a ref.
>attacking a trainer or the audience
Charizard didn't do that though, he just didn't give a fuck, you can't disqualify someone off incredibly vague maybe's
But then the fault lies with Richie for not being able to properly punish that retarded behavior. I'm not saying Ash should have been given the win or something. But i'm saying it would have made a lot more sense if it was handled in a reasonable way like "Oh Charizard flew away so he's out of bounds" or "Charizard returned to his Pokeball with no substitution, that's illegal"
Maximum headcanon, Charizard didn't give a shit about the match, just because you say he could have possibly attacked the audience doesn't make it any less implausible

>Pokemon battling isn't real user
>It is the show you retard
>No official rulebook
>There clearly is in the show because there's a ref.
nigga he was saying there's nothing you can point to that actually says "A pokemon can do whatever it wants except leave the field", nor anything you can say for sure DOESN'T say "a Pokemon that's clearly not obeying its trainer is grounds for disqualification"

Not him, but what about the creators of anime, considering they the ones that did the whole trailer for the Alola League?

Why "wash" Mallow when we already have Lillie?

You think they wouldn't do one for the orange league? Again, it's too arbitrary. Them hyping up upcoming events is obviously common practice.

because mallow is lillies gf and racemixing is bad

>the creators say it counts so you're not allowed to feel otherwise
user...

Attached: 1466062718103.png (840x1150, 488K)

But the ref clearly stated that Charizard was disqualified on the grounds of "refusing to battle". Like I said before, if it was due to leaving the arena or returning to the ball, there would be reasonable grounds. But even though it's probably frowned upon and wastes everyones time, Charizard didn't break the rules by lying down and not attacking. If you were a boxer who knew you're opponent literally couldn't harm you, and you decided to start dancing in the ring instead of fighting, you'd be heckled and yelled at but there's nothing that could be said of you being worthy of a disqualification

>"A tournament that you enter after traveling the region and collecting a certain amount of badges".
That's false though. The OG anime showed you don't need that, you can earn your "worth" as easily as passing an exam or graduating a good pokemon school.

It's also very clear from the writing in Kanto that the creators of the anime also considered all of Ash's Kanto badges legit back then, and that never stopped people from calling them pity badges and "not real wins" and whatnot.

Will they be fun?

Attached: __magnolia_rurina_yarrow_dande_sonia_and_etc_pokemon_game_and_etc_drawn_by_ssalbulre__9ca3a59208c0eb (800x720, 412K)

The characters in the anime consider Ash's badges pity badges. Misty rags on Ash for it and is the basis for why Ash has actually had to win ever since.

Attached: __kasumi_pokemon__25caa08571270e9ddf0e5060ab09e53f.jpg (1000x708, 131K)

How did he capture the first regia with that trash team ?

Kind of hypocritically if people going to complain about Ash if he wins the Alola League since it probably the same people that wanted the creators to listen to them. Then again, that's implying if they give a damn about Westerns.

It's not happening

>Hating on based Dusclops and Solrock

Attached: Don;t.jpg (500x286, 37K)

The only time she did that was in SM, which was written 22 years later by people that knew very fucking well that fans did not consider most of Ash's Kanto badges legit wins.
In actual Kanto, she just ragged on him because he supposedly never caught any Pokemon legitimately (which wasn't even true, Caterpie and Pidgeotto were legit captures of wild Pokemon, and Bulbasaur specifically told Ash he needed to beat it in a battle and capture it properly. Only Charmander and Squirtle came with him willingly without a fight).

Fixed

Attached: 1560356100175.jpg (1448x2048, 195K)

Do you seriously think the Japanese fandom don't feel the same way about this league?

You know recently I rewatched some of the Indigo League and I realized that a lot of fights in it were pretty bullshit

They may, but again, doubt they'll listen anyway.

She was talking about her's and Brock's. He didn't finish his battle with either of them and the same could be said for Erika and Sabrina. He beat Surge, Koga, Blaine, and Team Rocket (they were stand-ins it counts) legit.

He was clearly winning against Misty at the point the battle got interrupted, and that was WITH a handicap that he couldn't use Pikachu, who his sisters correctly pointed out would've completely destroyed Misty. She was just being a salty cunt there.

Anything you want to say to him?

Attached: Takeshi Shudo.jpg (640x855, 119K)

What could have they do ?

The Kanto writers made fun of Ash not earning his badges legitly all the time though. There's even a joke about it where he's battling Blaine and he's like "since I helped you stop the volcano you'll give the badge for free now right?"

I miss high level matches. Ash should be bashing heads against the best trainers in the world.

XY reminds me everyday.

Attached: [PM]Pocket_Monsters_XY_Special_-_The_Strongest_Mega_Evolution_Act_II[H264_720P][9D9F7F03].mkv_snapsh (1280x720, 122K)

Nobody cares.
SM was shit.

No it was just a Yokai watch rip off.
And Yokai watch Is dead.

>And Yokai watch Is dead
Thankfully that eliminates the risk of next gen resembling SM

Soon

Attached: __female_protagonist_pokemon_game_and_etc_drawn_by_cat_with_a_brush__4543c607ec71497d9b1a39ae9964feb (900x900, 466K)

No.

the pokemon lewd manga actually have a more better reason. His Charizard was literally killing its enemy Charizard

I mean who cares about pokemon besides the girls anyway and Lillie/Mallow/Lana > shit > Serena

Attached: __lillie_mao_and_suiren_pokemon_game_and_etc_drawn_by_pinpati26__f0c95142faa3760b9c10398945059975.jp (1377x2039, 521K)

Literally Jiraya and Tsunade

She's coming

Attached: __female_protagonist_and_scorbunny_pokemon_game_and_etc_drawn_by_shijohane__1894e28dc175fa54a2a1b455 (1600x1600, 993K)

Best ship

Attached: Cynthia-and-Steven.jpg (700x538, 88K)

>never even met in the anime
>which seemed to be somewhat pairing Steven with Diantha anyway

nah I'm gonna rewatch XY and XYZ instead so I can be disappointed all over again.

I want to believe, they look cute together

Attached: DU5rvfTV4AAeRYs.jpg (840x1200, 100K)

Why would you do that. Aside from the League XY/Z was boring as fuck

I just told you why.

Getting disappointed by a jobfrog isnt a reason to sit through 100+ Episodes of trash

better than the current trash

>at least this turd is better than that turd!
?

Don't forget her butt

Imagine what would have been had Ash retired after the first series.

Attached: dwdew.jpg (1925x1083, 263K)

Attached: Og Anime and Origins.jpg (516x2000, 285K)

Its crazy when you look at how the Pokemon anime had characters similar to the games but their hair and looks are totally different. Some characters even have totally different personalities all together. I don't know what you would call these characters, they aren't OCs but they are similar?

Attached: eaa18028e950326bd540d12f1980ca65.jpg (1000x1135, 400K)

Why bother? DP was the last good league because it was the last time Ash was believably competent.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 213K)

Attached: 1271647739967.png (670x670, 274K)

It's not like Gen 1 gave them a lot to work with, so they had to come up with personalities for the characters.
>I don't know what you would call these characters, they aren't OCs but they are similar?
You can just view them as AU counterparts to the games. The various Ash's and Reds are just different versions of the Gen 1 protagonist.

Attached: 9ace8678f02df033128f4a6341b26a3d.jpg (850x989, 166K)

>Harrison:Best match overall, Blaziken being to injured to fight in Harrison's next match was a nice testament of Ash's prowess
What the fuck are you talking about? The entire Johto league was boring and poorly animated, and Harrison's final battle with Ash was one of the worst because it just consisted of Blaziken and Charizard shooting fire at each other over and over again.

Ash's Torterra was wasted potential. The writers finally addressed the fact that Ash never bothered to work with slower defensive tactics, and yet they never bothered to write him learning how to battle defensively on a regular basis.

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 7K)

XY had the most competant ash

I'm still fucking mad

>XY
>most competant ash

>pikachu and greninja doing most of the work throughout the whole series while everyone else jobbed
>ash hammering opponents and expecting to win like a newbie

He used cut in the last turn of rain against charizard instead of a water move. XY Ash is a dumbass.

Attached: main-qimg-0d58aaca29165cae40bf60dacd3505d0.jpg (602x339, 68K)

anime moves don't always follow the game, fuck charizard kept spamming blast burn.

Imagine worrying about this when the characters actually get to have battles that aren’t skipped

Never picked it up.
I would have, thought if Wicke was a more prominent character.

Anyone know of a good stream link? The usual one (Mov3) is down right now.

They have the best doujins that's for sure
Other than that, SM anime surprised me because I never thought that having 3 qts hanging around the MC would be so boring

>Still releasing his Pokemon
Keep in mind that Ash releasing his Pokemon has only recently been a thing ever since that abrupt cut from the original series.

Not counting temporary Pokemon, these are the ones Ash released:
Original series - Butterfree, Pidgeot, Lapras (the first to make room for Ash to catch numerous Pokemon; the other two because they would break his travel because he can use them for transportation)

XY series - Goodra, Greninja (both for being too powerful)

SM series - Poipole (he can't keep an Ultra Beast that doesn't live in his dimension)

We went 16 years between Ash releasing Lapras (1999) to his next release, Goodra (2015). So that's something.

He already won a shitty island league. He hasn't won one (1) real Pokemon league yet

Also while Goodra was released, it was the kind of release that allowed for a come back (ala Charizard)

Alola should count as a league win since its literally a game region.

I don't understand the logic of people insisting that Orange Islands is a more legitimate victory than Alola.

I know you’re shitposting but how were they boring?

>Ash’s current team consists of two starters who aren’t even fully evolved, a meme legendary, Pikachu, and the sun & moon equivalent of Linoone, Bibarel, and raticate
>this is supposed to be the team that finally gives ash the championship instead of actual strong pokemon

Attached: CC9390BB-7DEC-47F9-91DF-5C5A5624EA8A.jpg (1252x1920, 803K)

>pikachu
>not a raichu

Dont forget the best version: Festival of Champions.

Attached: Hey Red.png (548x829, 411K)

>fanfic
Have sex.

I just saw XY when Ash gets cucked in the league, but didn't that porn-snail lost there? how come that thing has 100% wins?

How many hours until the episode?

Uhh dumbass the retard used an asspull form in the league that was painful to use instead of using an actual mega. And let’s not forget all his Pokémon was underleveled because he can’t spamming his favorite jobber

It only beaten a Luxray before the league.

Better than most of "official" shit, you double nigger.

>wins the special olympics version of a normal league

>fanfic
>ever good
Also, you hate the main manga due to the edge?

Attached: 1493853809032.jpg (333x675, 73K)

But user, there's only digglets and dugtrios

Not anymore

Attached: weezing-1182116-1280x0.jpg (1280x718, 91K)

There is always an exception to a rule.
I don't hate the main manga, I just said this doujin is better.

Attached: joleton raped.png (1150x833, 1.11M)

less than an hour left

lmao literally orange league

>James and Jessie stick around despite Ash going MIA
>James catches a Sir Farts and Jessie gets a Mary Poppins Snake.

man i always forget these epsidoes air so late

I still remember staying awake this long to watch Greninja getting BLASTO BURN.

Might as well stay up while playing MH World.

but there was alreayd a thread here
>>

Um
>>/vp/40016587

Pikachu fainted

HE WON!!!!!

Our boi finally did it!!!!!

HE FUCKING WON

He won! He FUCKING WON!

The only flaw was that Pikachu didn't get the last blow.

HE FUCKING WON BUT IS A HOLLOW VICTORY WASNT A REAL LEAGUE

Cope

PICS SCREENSHOTS WHERE

It finally over. I can close this chapter of my life.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-15 https mov3 co tvtokyo .png (1240x698, 1.71M)

Not even Pokemon.

Aside from top left, all of that is worse than what we got

Attached: 1568539715948.png (1366x768, 1.09M)

No

>JUST COUNTER HIS COUNTER BRO
youtube.com/watch?v=hQyhLZsw7e4

>Orange league 2.0

Ash saying he won the S&M league is like Al Bundy saying he scored 4 touchdowns in one game. Nobody fucking cares.

>Aside from top left
Origins is terrible.

COPE SEETHE

So Yea Forums, was the wait worth it?

Didn't he win the Orange Islands? His record is like 1-24.

What a shitty victory
>Ash pokemon get beat up ten time over
>Always get up

>Ash one counter Gladio and hit him for the first time in the bout
>opponent is KO.

have sex

you guys actually waited more than 20 years for this?

Attached: 1551320004644.gif (500x500, 236K)

I stopped playing pokemon games after gen 5, but wasn't the hawaii regions gimmick that it doesn't even have a real league and gym system?

So this is just orange isles 2.0?

Attached: 1567346736058.jpg (850x1200, 149K)

Have dex.

OI don't count since they weren't official Pokemon League Championships.

yes

>dexfags

The league gets made at the end of the game, with an E4 and a champion.
It's as canon as every other main league, or however they've been depicted in the anime at least.

Hahahahah holy shit, imagine winning a league in bumfuck nowhere LMAO.

Definitly not, this league was like a friendly tournament with all his classmate.
Even Lily the girl that was afraid of touching pokemon was in the top 8 I think.

the only worth opponent was Guzma and they made him looked bad althought he was the only one actually using tactics and smart moves to beat his opponent.

Good god these images are bringing back old nostalgia

Are you mad that the JobFrog couldn't get up whereas Cheeto Mutt got up from every single blow and COUNTER COUNTER?

Great, we're being invaded by Yea Forums, /vp/ or both. This is why we can't discuss Pokémon.

Anyway this version of Ash didn't really deserve to win. He's like a shadow of his former self.

That’s like saying a NFL league winning the superb owl after 30 years is a bad thing

I actually appreciate that this is happening. It shows how powerful and influential the anime is compared to other sides of the Pokémon franchise.

Attached: Me by next friday.png (1136x640, 999K)

No it's more like an NFL team that could never win the super bowl takes a vacation to some small town in kentucky and beats the local highschool team.

He won the league, deal with it.

Your shitposting is identical to every single XYfag to ever post in /padt/. Either your destiny in life is to be a seething frogfag or you are a falseflagging loser that feels rejected by the anime.

Nah sorry, he went to the super bowl and won.
Competition might not have been as stiff as previous years but he still won.
Enjoy it.

Congrats on winning the special olympics.

Yeah and the high school teams were alot better than the professional ones. Fuck outta here

The notion that I would give a single fuck about the outcome of an anime I haven't watched since there was a Clinton in the white house reflects more on your sad, miserable life than mine.

Attached: y.jpg (600x450, 65K)

It's more like winning the NFL Championship pre-Owl and then fifty years later winning the Super Bowl. Nobody cares about the NFL Championship it's paperweight. The Lombardi is where it's at.

Actually, my joke wasn't condescending enough.

Your average small town highschool football team at least has an arena, with like stands, and attracts at least a hundred people to watch.

This "league championship" is literally happening in someones backyard with 8 spectators.

Attached: 1568539629798.png (666x315, 506K)

I'm sorry you're so upset that he won a league.

since ash already won can we have pokemon adventure anime now ?

Ash vs Guzma should have been the finals.

Guzma is literally Evil Ash if he got sick of always losing and turned to a life of petty crimes.

Go back to your homeboard please.

This is my home board though.

Yeah mad every time this pattern happens in this anime.
It s just i would have like a better fight for his first win than a single strike win

>Stone edge spam into countercounter
Did they forget how to write interesting fights?

It clearly isn't.

and why do you believe that?

PIKACHU AIM FOR THE TRAINER! HE CAN'T WIN IF HE'S DEAD

You post like someone from another board.
I'm just waiting for you to bring out "OH NONONONO COPE SEETHE DILATE" and show your true colors. You won't, now that I've pointed it out, but I just know you do it other places.

>You post like someone from another board
>This is how you post
>You don't post like that now, but I know you do
Didn't you know were a psychic user, can I hire you for your services?

hi Yea Forums

So am I supposed to be Yea Forums or /vp/? Those have got to have pretty different board cultures.

>Those have got to have pretty different board cultures.
they really aren't

Well you're a total idiot so that suggests Yea Forums but your taste is also absolutely foul so there's a bit of /vp/ there too.

The Tobias battle was the funniest shit.
Such a shame I wasn't here when it happened.

/vp/ here. I see that the coping serenafags/anti-Ashfags are at full force here as well.

Well, news to me.
and now we've gone from "You're from a different board" to "You're stupid", classy.

Attached: League Placement.jpg (536x1369, 129K)

>anti-Ashfags
Is it really that hard? The anime basically amounts to a barebones children's cartoon that people should grow out of instead of watching it for more than 20 years
I genuinely can't fathom how people were excited for Ash winning any league

Attached: 1553027423103.gif (500x309, 453K)

Cept Bundy's thing is awesome and funny.

This is just lame and way too late. People have not forgotten X&Y where it straight up should've happened because common sense. This feels like trying to score points after damage was already done. Kinda like Blizzard did in making 76 Gay after blizzcon was such a shit show.

Don't be too hard on them, anyone who willingly goes to /vp/, much less brags about it, is obviously suffering from autism so severe they operate on the mental level of a 10 year old (fitting for people who actually still watch and take seriously the pokemon anime)

One thing is saying you don't care about a stale character winning a league after 20 years, another one is saying
>i-it's not a real victory! This league isn't canon b-because I don't like it!

'cuz we got fucking blueballed when the series didn't reach a conclusion all those decades ago? With all these countless revivals happening all over the place like samurai jack it seems the authors are getting old and not wishing to depart this world with unfinished business.

Frankly I couldn't care less.

Attached: screenshot-3-9-2013-12-57-06-pm_rwtu.jpg.png (1280x720, 457K)

>calling red literally who
t.retard

>HURR MUH CHILDRUNS KURTUN, HO KUN UNEEWON LOIK EET?
Don't you have a shitty children's manga to praise? Oh wait, I forgot nobody actually gives two shits about it.

Attached: 1557895704868.gif (300x169, 2.21M)

If the show has been blue balling people for 20 years over Ash never winning a canon championship, then this episode is the equivalent of a ruined orgasm.

Like "Yep, I finally came. Nobody can deny the semen finally came out of my dick, but it was from the most limp, boring handjob ever that I didn't even feel it".

>>Orange league 2.0
Not even. At least the Orange League win had Ash having a full battle wear he brought back underutilized pokemon.

It's not that all of Pokémon is bad. Just the anime and the mainline games. Especially the anime. Those Mystery Dungeon games are amazing and really shows what Pokémon could be if it didn't suck so hard.

I don't even watch it, retard, but I'm not so autistic to make post after post saying why I'm mad about a guy who won a competion in a children cartoon.
Get cancer, untermensch.

You SMfags sure love deflecting every time someone simply criticizes the anime.

>manga
Which one? All of them are so unimpressive that I can't tell which one you mean

Attached: 1552996085021.gif (480x360, 1.93M)

>"/vp/ here"
>"I don't even watch it"
Sure.

Fuck Ash.
Post Rosa.

The franchise has been always about catching magical creatures and battling with them. If Mystery Dungeon is what appeals to you the most then you clearly weren't that interested in Pokémon to begin with.

>the characters actually get to have battles that aren’t skipped

You mean like the Kanto League, Johto League, Hoenn League, and Sinnoh League?

Now I know why you SMfags love deflecting to XY so much. XY had a shitty league that had most of the battles skipped or rushed, and so you try to compensate by comparing it to SM's shitty league.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 203K)

So I am assuming that since you browse Yea Forums you have watched/are watching every anime in existence, if I must enjoy everything brand-related solely for coming from that brand's board.
I am always more convinced that Hitler did nothing wrong in wanting to sterilize retards.

You toddlers are the ones breaking the rules and escaping your containment board to spam Yea Forums with "HE DID IT HE FINALLY DID IT ASH WON A LEAGUE OH MY GOD IT'S FINALLY HAPPENED"

People from Yea Forums, who stopped watching the pokemon anime years ago because they don't have down syndrome, but still have a mild attachment to the character because of nostalgia, hear the news, and look into it. And upon looking into it, we see that this win happened in a very boring, unsatisfying way that isn't at all what most people were hoping to eventually happen, and tell you it sucked.

It has nothing to do with your cancerous boards autistic war between the "Ashfags" and "Anti-ashfags". I assure you nobody on Yea Forums has ever even heard of those terms or could care in the slightest. This championship league just sucked.

>Needs 2 Legendaries* to win
Shamefur.

I'm not sure what's worse, people that are excited for this or people that will keep watching afterwards

Attached: 1450586277367.jpg (800x1000, 710K)

All porn from Lusamine and Lana moms were top tier
I hope the SS moms gettins a shiton too

Hey asshole, if you care so much about Pokémon stuff not staying inside /vp/ then where were you a pair of weeks ago when people talked about the next series, or to tell those manga faggots to fuck off with dumping their shit here? That's right, you're never around for it.

Wanna know why this shit happens? Because, surprise surprise, the Pokémon anime is an anime, and thus fits on Yea Forums in the same way that mecha anime does.

Lusamine and Lana moms are top tier Poke milfs!

Attached: Pokemoms.jpg (1280x1822, 420K)

People going to watch it anyway because for some they just want to see what's happen in the next region.

Ok, whatever you say.

This championship was a let down.

Ye sSurien Mom, Lusamine and Vicken

>Not even gonna bother justifying your clear lack of care towards "containment"
Disappointing.

Attached: avdol-taunting.gif (126x165, 46K)

Nips are complaining about satoshis character design
twitter.com/YahooNewsTopics/status/1173177959189864448?s=19

Yes, disappointing. That's another good word for this championship.

The real Red.

That's like saying that if you never liked poop on stick jokes, you never liked DBZ to begin with. Apply yourself.

Just like your comments.

I can see why he lost that one.

My comments? No, you're mixing that up with your parents comments every day they see you.

Nope, turns out it's not even that, but rather your grandparents whenever someone mentions your name.

I'm so happy I lived to see him win bros

Damn there's no possible insult better than that. You win, just like Ash.

Then I'm supreme in Hawaii. That's real flattering thing to say, pal.

Attached: kyo-xi-win.gif (61x139, 12K)

WHY THE FUCK DID HE HAVE TO LOSE AT XYZ?
IT WOULD HAVE BEEN PERFECT

Here's your trophy. Hope it was worth waiting 20 years.

Attached: trophy.jpg (720x720, 29K)

Is it me or are these pokefags coping really hard with the underwhelming league finale? Say one negative thing about the fight and you're an "antiashfag" or whatever other "fags" /vp/ has. No amount of forced spamming on every board is going to make this win any more interesting.

Attached: 1553267799054.gif (320x234, 950K)

There was a poll some years ago about worst character redesign, and SM Satoshi got like 3 times as many votes as the second place, (which was that stupid Buu saga Kuririn design from DBZ that nobody likes either)

Sorry mate, I already received one. That one's going to look nice in my basement along all the rats tho.

Attached: 634220972c4294d0eae939aec20dc23c_534x326.jpg (534x326, 38K)

It's not even Pokefags. if you look at the anime general on /vp/, they were underwhelmed as hell too The people that think this matters mostly seem to be anons that watch Pokemon every league finals only and just want "muh closure".

Congrats to Satoshi.
Congrats to Gladio too. He was the only rival in these 20+ years that was genuinely likeable.
>This doesn't count because it was easy.
The previous fight might have been. But Gladio had two 600 BST pokemon and a god tier Lycanroc. Get fucked.

>600 BST
Does that mean anything in the anime?

Even though Ash never won a league, he ranked high in every league he's ever been in. Wouldn't that alone make him one of the best in the world?

>Rival being likeable instead of a smarmy asshole

You're forgetting Paul

Given the number of unevolved pokemon Ash brings into every league. No.

At least people got what they want now. He finally won a league.

Lots of people want girlfriends but that doesn't mean they'll be happy with a 400 lbs pink haired feminist. If they claim they are it's probably just coping.

he finally won a league 20 years ago.

Could they have done better with the Alola League? Yes. I agreed it was underwhelming. But hey, least people finally got their closure after the Kalos Backlash.

The backlash mostly came from people that AREN'T satisfied with this, though.

Those fags are never happy, huh? The Kalos hype was completely artificial anyway. The notion that Ash could ever become a Pokémon Master died with the Indigo League.

The orange league islands gave me more closure than this.

SM as a whole or just the league?

>implying

Attached: Orange League.png (393x572, 75K)

>Those fags are never happy, huh?
Probably because the people running the anime keep making annoying decisions.

Attached: 5766FFEA-4ED6-46A9-8C4D-E2EB5F486C09.jpg (768x1024, 157K)

When are they going to make the decision to boot ash off the show?

Did you even read this thread? Nobody that actually followed the anime for more than the last couple hours considered this a proper league. There's barely been any discussion about it on Yea Forums at all, and on /vp/ the livewatch threads weren't moving any faster even last week, the first half of the finals, than they were any other SM episode week. The "satisfaction" seems to almost exclusively come from the "I only watch one episode of Pokemon every 3-4 years and it's the final episode of the league" fags that literally just care about the end result.

Both,at the least the Drake battle made the journey worth i,he also got Snorlax and Charizard's trust this season while he was at it.

We call them Leaguefags for a reason. They're fucking embarrassing.

I can't wait to see Ash celebrate this monumental victory with all the friends he's made over his long journey.

Butterfree better be fucking there.

Attached: 1567686795050.jpg (480x360, 31K)

If we go by the fact that Mew, Genesect and Deoxys are strong as fuck and everyone jobbed to Darkrai. Yes it kinda does.
And the last time Ash encountered a trainer with two 600 BST (Tobias) he got the beating of his life.

No one who actually likes the current anime goes to that shithole general on /vp/ where they whine about XY 24/7.

>butterfree
>watching the dub

>There's barely any discussion about it on Yea Forums at all.
Sounds about right considering discussing this on Yea Forums is against the rules.
The simple fact that it's discussed on Yea Forums at all means it's very eventful.

Are you new? The weeks leading up to the Kalos finale we had lots of Pokémon threads, cheerfully reminiscing about the series.

And after the finale we had even more threads, though the atmopshere was notably different. At any rate I didn't hear a whisper about S&M before now.

>Kanto and Johto
Honestly peak soul. Actually seeing your main character fail so utterly hard in the end and not happily go 'well we tried our best!' was an insane thing to see as a kid.

Where's the screencap

The first season was pretty interesting. That episode where they're trapped on S.S. Anne traumatized me for life. They even hold a funeral for the characters.

Attached: St-Anne-Sinking.png (945x707, 915K)

Cope

Attached: 1481178572426.jpg (279x304, 29K)

It had a lot of passion too
samachan.org/a/src/1568544920385.webm

Attached: 1549191351454.jpg (400x400, 26K)

and Charizard was the one that Gary called weak.

Haven't watched this show in years but May is still best girl

Attached: 6c3.png (900x635, 508K)

Is that a regional dialect for Bayleef?

Ironically. Orange gym leaders are like the Elite 4 and Drake is the champion.

We had a thread a couple days ago when the league result leak came out, but it was mostly just the same "who cares, this isn't a real league" song and dance as this thread.

>half of the league is dumb races

No, it was obviously a very tiny group of people samefagging, tons of people were happy and hoping it wasn't a bamboozle.

Indeed, but Galar could be like Kalos

Were were they? They sure weren't in that thread:

! mean, I'm happy he won, but I don't feel like it's deserved.
But at least it's done. So now I hope the series will get a proper reboot.

>Butterfree
>Not Margarine

>Hurr league win

I was just waiting for him to find his father.

Why would that happen when it was never a plot point

Last time I checked none of those leagues had every battle shown you autistic retard