What's the deal with the Isekai slave trade?

What's the deal with the Isekai slave trade?
And why is "The Strongest Job...Is Inspector" the only title that's practical about it?

Attached: b019.jpg (397x459, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Britain
4channel.org/rules
youtu.be/19L7mHm675s?t=9
desuarchive.org/a/thread/167819226/#167819226
codebeautify.org/encrypt-decrypt
youtube.com/watch?v=OGp9P6QvMjY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Does the loli help him masturbate

Even if he thought about it, the wolf wouldn't let him. He's the kind that I doubt will ever have sex.

The adventuring training arc is boring as fuck but I am reading it because training before actually adventuring is a proper thing to do.
It takes a chunk out of the setting if MC is immediately combat-ready.

Attached: 1542010522710.png (900x1280, 1.31M)

Slavery existed IRL until 2nd half of 19th century why are you surprised it's present in isekai, which is supposed to be set in medieval-renaissance era?

Attached: NOT ONLI NIISAN BUT ALSO MORALFAG AND A FURRY.png (900x1280, 1015K)

He's given so much that the training isn't as necessary.

>given so much
His base stats are still shit and he can die to OHK pretty easily if he's not careful.
Tanktop oniisan is right Hibiki should put on some bulk on his manlet japanese frame.

Attached: 1562947071185.png (900x1280, 960K)

Some things could be improved, but his practice with a bow ended up not being useful for long.

Attached: Z6.jpg (950x1351, 794K)

Except other isekai treat it as an adoption agency, not a real slave market.

Bullying juniors is not a proper workplace conduct! She should compensate with full-body fluffing!
Because of magic obedience is easily enforced without need of instilling fear into the slaves. You can have much healthier mentality of slaves that way.
Also I am pretty sure slaves are often treated like shit by locals e.g. in Slave Harem Labyrinth MC is the only one who is so nice to his slaves they are usually used as meat shields to blast through the labyrinth minding no losses in slave ranks instead of creeping paranoid autism Michio is doing.

Attached: 1544085982544.jpg (950x1351, 304K)

Not always. Some don't even let people buy them that young.

Attached: 6.png (1114x1600, 905K)

Imagine the sheets-crampling, bed-shattering, shoulder-biting, back-scratching sex those two have every night.
Then remember that ywn

Attached: 1568462913154.png (925x486, 452K)

I wish we wouldn't have to imagine and we would get to see it instead.

Attached: 1552240964479.png (1061x234, 14K)

>child
Rude. He should have Claude hold her down and show her the proud spirit of Japanese bushido for zettai ryouki skirt alone in the forest.

Attached: NANKING.jpg (950x1351, 322K)

Inspector buys the loli and Gimp Wolf to be his muscle and magic supply. Because they're trying to up-sell the idea that being co-dependent and living off society is acceptable

Shield Hero buys a weak raccoon because he's an irrational bleeding heart. He didn't even know she'd could level up like she did.

And that other isekai, I forget the name, he buys a slave strictly for pleasure.
Yeah adoption is exactly what it is. They even mention legal issues like when you adopt a dog from the pound you can just "set it free into the wild" like a maniac.

Attached: p028.jpg (758x239, 57K)

I fucking love this one.

New chapter when??

>he's an irrational bleeding heart
Because he didn't have any money left and Racoon was specially prepared bait by the Queen.
>I forget the name, he buys a slave strictly for pleasure.
Well you better fucking remember it because I can only think of Slave Harem Labyrinth and Kuro Summoner and in both 1st slave girls are formidable fighters.
LN overtaking WN and being translated when?
Probably never who am I kidding.

Attached: 1564969190534.jpg (1030x786, 248K)

Raw should be near the end of the month, and usually a few days after that is when I see a copy to download.

LN getting licensed by someone good when?

Attached: 010.jpg (969x1400, 254K)

>Slavery existed IRL until 2nd half of 19th century
>Slavery existed
>actually thinks it's over
Oh boy, just wait until you find out.

slavery only counts when white people do it

>nipple thieves
I'm calling the cops.
>Oh boy, just wait until you find out.
Existed In the open, in countries that matter. Cut the fedora tipping, everyone knows human trafficing is a thing in any country, only access difficulty and prices vary.

Attached: 1568397913951.jpg (755x496, 66K)

At least the lack of nipples makes it less likely to get deleted again. It's what else we don't see enough of that's worse because that's not changing in the tank.

Attached: 006.jpg (969x1400, 261K)

Rather than "slaves" other isekai use "spirits"
like in That time I was reincarnated as a Slime, they give all the kids elemental spirits and "powers" that aren't really theirs.

Just like in, Cheat Magician, he get's a wind spirit to do magic for him.

In otherwords, replace "magic" with "money" and you're just paying other people to do the work for you. You know, like directors who take credit for funding projects. Or IP owners who take credit for ghostwriters that make it a reality.

Like, why is Japan glorifying this?

Are you talking about wageslaving or jus memeing?

>madwoman actually crippled God of Gods into a charred mummy
Based.

Attached: 1565000916547.jpg (950x1348, 817K)

>nipple thieves
buy the fucking tankoubon

And do what copypaste nipples into them!?

Attached: 1552469137011.jpg (387x273, 50K)

I think he means ILLEGAL slavery, which actually exists in many countries.

Eh, I don't know runes and almost no TL ever bothers to replace their releases with tank pages.
Also why the shit was it deleted it's within the rules to post imagehosting links on SFW boards.

I deleted it myself

I loved this bow in Far Cry 4.

Attached: 1540273244180.jpg (950x1351, 446K)

>nakama powerup in the middle of the fight
What is this One Piece?

Attached: 1559141215273.jpg (1900x1351, 896K)

What if he wants to have sex with the wolf?

>skillpages
Really close to dropping this. Is there childhood friend NTR later?

Attached: 1566906100765.jpg (950x1351, 392K)

This is oversaturated. Is there original novel?
I feel like they're cramming 10 chapters into 1 manga page. This is like reading one of those orgy doujins where you can't tell who owns what limb on the page.

Attached: 1545035313346.jpg (950x1351, 323K)

But I like this korean transfer student beach stud tootbrush danger God.

Attached: 1551190685098.png (955x688, 678K)

I think Cheat Magician is actually glossing over that. Because they're basically spoiled rich kids who think what they do with their magic(money) is more important than where it comes from.

Like they started out by explaining magic comes from ambient spirits. But then they go to war with this Magic Kingdom, and they don't uses ambient spirits; they use magic rings and their own life force. And the heroes don't question it!

Magic Goddess more like Fertility Goddess why does deity governing magic need such juicy child-bearing hips?

Attached: 1544516910368.png (913x921, 726K)

>that one series where humans chop up spirits and mix them into buildings concrete to raise ambient mana levels and make themselves stronger
What could go wrong?

f-fuck

Attached: 029.png (1115x1600, 502K)

>still doesn't fuck his harem
I like twoother job-editing isekais better.

Attached: 1547413576642.jpg (898x574, 83K)

modern slavery is a thing

Attached: CJDPPSXXMiIx46th9o334LbM3C4LGv4mSecoATBaNog.jpg (1000x707, 124K)

Not technically isekai. But Danmachi is just wrapping up an arc about a slave that literally makes you stronger.

Attached: 68732505_493523858151234_4167826434960462199_n.jpg (480x480, 28K)

Nips saw what Europeans did to Africa and just feel a little left out.

>Existed In the open, in countries that matter.
I wanted to say but
>Australia
What the fuck? Did they count kangaroos for people or something?

Attached: 1556585162913.jpg (700x411, 67K)

Was that sex worker that Sebas saved in Overlord a slave

An illegal sex slave yes.
Is it even watchable? I thought the only good thing that came out of this series is picrelated

Attached: 1559356579357.jpg (1280x1789, 513K)

user, you didn't know?
The existence of the Aussie is actually, and technically, by crown law, still indentured servitude to the Kangaroo populace at large. That's why there's still so many slaved to the 'roo, user.

australia is part of the asia-pacific region which kinda sucks when it comes to slavery for various reasons, 2/3rds of slaves in that region are in india.

great fucking dojuin, holy shit

I mean they lost war to emu

Look at the image again, it's grouping you upsidedown fucks with a significant portion of asia. If they seperated it it would look different, but maybe they didn't want to add a deeper red to the image and had to reduce the density of the region.

How embarrassing to their Kangaroo overlords.

In Arifureta, the summoned heroes are slaves.

That's actually usually how it goes with most isekai. The summoned being used as a tool by a manipulator.
And tricked into a magical soul binding contract.

It's explored as a subplot in Slime.

The initial refusal is like Act 1. But then they realize they have to agree because fulfilling the contract is the only magic strong enough to return them home.

In hentai, the contract is sealed by drinking semen.

Well, you know how it is in shield hero. Places do slavery, some don't give a fuck if you have a tail or not, some enslave one race or another more. Naofumi himself engaging in slavery ultimately for his own benefit. Pic unrelated.

Attached: shield slave.png (836x1200, 578K)

Slaves should be luxury goods reserve for the nobility/landholding class, merchants and only the most successful of adventures.

>niggers in US
>serfs in Russian Empire
Yeah no. Maybe highly-trained combat ones or beautiful sex slaves but they are either already pretty expensive in isekai as is or MC buys broken goods and invests into repairs.

>>niggers in US
Mainly owned by rich plantation owners.
>>serfs in Russian Empire
Ivan the Terrible reforms made them basically the property of the nobility.

No he didn't. We already discussed this.
Rationally speaking, he what shooting himself in the foot by buying a sick raccoon girl instead of an actual battle companion. At the time he had no idea she would level up the way that she did.

>nobility
>rich plantation owners
Have you forgot that magic changes the equation in isekai? The one where one guy doesn't need 1000 subordinates to be powerful and rich?
Also cheats.
>No he didn't. We already discussed this.
You're still being retarded see >Because he didn't have any money left and Racoon was specially prepared bait by the Queen.

Attached: 1544468865642.jpg (480x270, 38K)

No she wasn't. The queen didn't even know the heroes had been summoned at the time.
The slave dealer had goosebumps because Shield Hero was showing compassion to beastmen, which is what the last Shield Hero did.

>reading
>ancient valkyrie warrior who watched her race die off, after decades in silent vigil wants to just see the world to try and move on
>possessed suit of armor whose incredibly clumsy- prefers to just tank with two shields constantly, can’t talk or communicate except through often misunderstood body language and mimiced hand gestures
>noble-knight who's secretly a slime that ate the actual knight girl and is trying to pretend to be her to fit in
>minotaur sorceress who is a jack of all magical trades master of none, designated ara~ ara~
>neko archer who's bad with the common language but suddenly wants to learn for her companions
>long dead, super optimistic elven healer whose bound to a magical amulet and heals the party with bad advice and magic, mostly the magic does the actual healing
>ww1-era drider soldier who's an expert at trench raiding and close combat warfare- secretly shy about her knitting hobby because it plays exactly into drider stereotypes
> valkyrie princess whose ruthless rise to power and fearsome leadership is actually just a consequence of her real goal of wanting resources to research things to her hearts content in order to be closer to the hero of history long ago
>cyber-punk centaur mercenary who's good with her guns but even better with her tools to take apart technology and physically work around obstacles on jobs
>artificial golem/android created with very rare magic, very literal with commands but tries her best

What the fuck is up with this harem.

Attached: death by jpeg.webm (1280x720, 2.52M)

>The queen didn't even know the heroes had been summoned at the time.
What the fuck are you talking about? She learned what her Trash husband did while being on a diplomatic tour and immediately sent Shadows to arrange assitance to Shield Hero: in form of companions that he all shot down due to mistrust and in form of well-placed slaves. Raphtalia being that day at the Slavers wasn't a coincidence.
You did not answer the
>he didn't have any money left
argument either: Naofumi was broke and couldn't afford high-level battle demi-wolf slave he was shown first.
Stop speedreading.

I'm not reading all this shit what is it?

Attached: 1538872475854.gif (336x576, 766K)

To be fair, naofumi actually had enough money to buy the mixed-blood lizardman who was more expensive then raphtalia, or he could've bought the rabbitman with the arm defect if he wanted to go cheap. He could've bought the former or the latter depending on what hero other than motoyasu was accompanying malty in accusing him.

>Racoon was specially prepared bait by the Queen.
That and naofumi wanted to IMAGINE himself owning bitch and make her suffer so he bought raphtalia... But you know how that went. I don't know the thought process that he had when he bought the rabbit or lizard, though naofumi acknowledges there were those as an option before.

>The slave dealer had goosebumps because Shield Hero was showing compassion to beastmen, which is what the last Shield Hero did.
And the one before, and the one before that one, and so on.

Attached: 1396669538514.webm (292x402, 493K)

>in form of companions that he all shot down due to mistrust
Not all of them were from the queen actually, some were from the demi-human countries like Siltvelt, or places like shildfeeden.

>naofumi wanted to IMAGINE himself owning bitch and make her suffer so he bought raphtalia
>maliciously feeding, clothing, healing and hugging a loli
Boy did he made that coon bitch suffer!
From blue ovaries that is.

Attached: 1557698415148.jpg (811x702, 159K)

>like in That time I was reincarnated as a Slime, they give all the kids elemental spirits and "powers" that aren't really theirs.
It is their's though. After the spirits fuse with them, the kids finally receive the Unique Skills that got stuck in their souls up until then, and Unique Skills are defined as being "the shape of the mind", i.e. a superpower based on one's own nature and is chiseled/edged onto the Soul itself.

That's why i said, you know how that go. Then again, it took nothing short of 21 volumes for them to finally go into a relationship.

Wasn't that "spirits" since rimuru ate whatever came out and regurgitated the result from great sage messing with them?

Would you buy a slave if you got Isekaid? what kind of slave?

to me, When in Rome, do as the Romans do

Attached: 00000.png (619x263, 135K)

Imagine isekai author pussying out of MC sexing harem right until the end of the story, imagine that haha!

Attached: 1546828360073.jpg (1689x950, 135K)

I think you're confused. You're clearly describing details surrounding Melty. The queen, her shadows, and her motivations were all explained after this point.
You're recontextualizing her involvement to a time much earlier in the story that defies logic.

I want to read whatever this is

Imagine being pulled down the drain from your comfy 8D paradise plane into a shitty 3D gutter only to be borken apart by ruthless magical AI solely to serve as a glorified lid on a piping boiler that are isekaifag kids. Imagine that haha.

Attached: 1546015689122.gif (320x235, 3.34M)

>DM
Have you lost hope yet

Imagine what it would be like if he was more like Michio.

indeed

Attached: Roxanne_Default.png (665x1199, 1.21M)

IIRC, most of them didn't have an ego. Other than a a few that rimuru didn't get to + chloe's time fuckery shit.

If I had the money.
Being isekai'd isn't going to make me any more likable, but it's also not going to make me rich necessarily.
I'll probably just die within 3 days

Attached: EEAFUM9UYAAjDJD.jpg (450x442, 113K)

I think YOU are confused. Raphtalia, together with other demi-humans, was placed at the Slave Traders by the order of the Queen, who heard of Trash antics on her diplomatic tour and made arrangements to assist Shield Hero.
I say again: stop speedreading.

Attached: 1552090333351.png (1300x1600, 1.21M)

>What's the deal with the Isekai slave trade?

Attached: SG2YLBXAB5FHCRUXOZQB5PBKMM.jpg (800x590, 28K)

>Have you forgot that magic changes the equation in isekai? The one where one guy doesn't need 1000 subordinates to be powerful and rich?
Yeah, OK you are right about that. But the magic using classes often develops as a parallel elite to the nobility.

Only in a possessive sense. Like saying "It's my calculator" so it's calculations are also "mine"

Attached: bff.png (848x480, 148K)

you can always open a pizzeria or invent mayonnaise to get money user

I'd buy tall muscled warrior girl first because security and I would like to sleep on top of her.

Attached: 1567325735678.png (500x750, 741K)

gHAD damn that's hot

I'd do a taqueria

Unless i have a skill that lets me make them out of nothing, if the ingredients are readily available I will immediately be out competed by actual cooks who are better at making food than whatever preliminary garbage I can make.
Being completely worthless in this life will carry over i'm afraid.

She wouldn't allow it because then it'd be harder to protect you.

>But the magic using classes often develops as a parallel elite to the nobility.
It's almost as if you're talking about ADVENTURERS, who through the virtue of risking their lives in the labyrinths obtain both power and riches, if they survive.

Attached: 1554302660429.png (905x1300, 378K)

>you can always open a pizzeria

Attached: MAMA MIA, PAPA PIA,BABY GIVE ME THE DIARAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (630x960, 263K)

Then we go back to my argument of successful of adventures. What's your point?

Read The Wandering Inn.

Attached: files.catbox.moe_io1gar.zip.png (500x650, 260K)

>What's the deal with the Isekai slave trade?
why do people get so triggered over slave trade
slaves were common in history and still are today there is no reason to hide it
besides isekai slaves usually end up doing great and dont get abused

people are so backwards
murder is fine, torture can be fine, but slaves is where we draw the line

Attached: disdain.png (473x488, 226K)

Fuck you, I read Worth The Candle on your recommendation and dropped that shit so hard once one of the girls mentally lobotomizes herself because "her feeling for the MC were getting in the way" like holy shit fuck no

Well I'll obviously won't do it out in the field when camping, probably in the good enough inns. Dragon Knight Lizard Girl would be perfect for cuddles.
>only the most successful of adventures.
>Also cheats.

Attached: 1553578592462.png (350x523, 470K)

i dont think you're worthless dude.

If its the me as is then I will most likely end up as a slave.

That's because you don't know me

nah you will get there soon. Just give it time user.

user, I found your isekai waifu.

Attached: Reminder that you are super special, and that's why you are here with me (miracle baby, I' (960x1202, 1.04M)

>googled Slave Harem Labyrinth Illustrations
Holy shit how many did I miss it feels like 90% I should've looked for them when reading WN
Relax isekaifags almost always get cheats just don't be retarded with them.

slavery is america's trigger word

If I was acquiring a lizard girl, I'd prefer this one.

Attached: dm7_t.png (469x750, 421K)

Post the one of her in unifrom
please

Nobody deserves anything IRL really, that's a common harmful misconception that you're owed anything by anybody or anything in this world. Better get rid of it sooner rather than later.
>spearman
Eh, good enough.

This one?

Attached: 091.png (917x1356, 1.03M)

Nah, her military dress uniform I think she showed up for some nobel occasion or something

How can you come to love anyone if you can't love yourself first, user?

Attached: 1565739179178.jpg (2048x1516, 722K)

>that armor

Attached: 1548243278887.png (600x723, 309K)

YEEEEEEAAAAAAAA that's the stuff.
Ghad damn that unifrom fantastic, and Liza, are fantastic.

I won't have a waifu because you need to able to give love to get love.
I just don't care about anyone other than myself even a little so I have no capacity for love

It's always felt weird to me that Japan perceives a slave trade in medieval europe this way. You couldn't just go and purchase slaves in places like England and France, it was illegal in the home territories.

In fact, even at the height of the Atlantic slave trade, it was the law in Britain that any man who stepped foot onto the isles would be immediately emancipated.

The whole isekai slave trade would make more sense if these series had a middle eastern, classical or even new world ambiance, but it just strikes me as strange that they all have a medieval/renaissance European ambiance with these open air slave markets.

How about you show your sources. It doesn't make sense that the queen - who had never meet the shield hero - would pass along a sick raccoon girl - who was just sold by a corrupt noble to the a slave trader - which had it's own story arc - to sell the shield hero.
The trader didn't even show Raphtillia to him. Naofumi pulled a curtain away himself.

How would the queen know Naofumi would need a slave? Not enough time passed between being accused of rape, and then buying a slave.

>on your recommendation
But I didn't?

The atlantic slave trade didn't happen in the medieval era for starters

She would have loved to have Satou tell her to undress in his bedroom, even if she didn't think she was worthy of it.

Attached: e98b37cc4b2fe55a8c70361c31884fa7c0868758a7fd5994d9ff0494f4318a53.jpg (736x1089, 203K)

By not jumping from arbitrarily expecting respect and kindness from others\world to loving the one person you should have the least trouble accepting with all the flaws - yourself.
How did you even make that connection?
Nobody owes you anything and yes you should love yourself first if you hope for a healthy relationship with others, but there's no connection between those points.

What you advise is a dangerous delusion.

Attached: 1567224524393.jpg (1000x1000, 548K)

>Facebook

>dropped it because of that
You poor soul. I saw the light from the future, and it was glorious.

Two weeks iirc. The info travels fast, and in a fantasy world with magic and technological progress brought about by heroes and geniuses(reincarnators) in the past. it travels even faster. It would be impossible to know the news straightaway like in social media of the now, but a delay of a couple of days is not impossible.

What fucking light. If that's the author's idea of a lighthearted "twist," I really don't want to keep reading and see how fucked up and alienated the rest of his companions get to him for "character development"

I'm not saying it did. But even during the medieval era, slavery was virtually non-existent in western europe because of feudalism and serfdom. Which you could definitely argue were forms of slavery, but not the type where you could go and purchase someone in chains.

I don't really mind slavery in isekai per say, it's just kind of silly when people say 'Why are you surprised a medieval society has chattel slavery' when most really didn't.

Well?

Attached: the.jpg (480x300, 17K)

>How about you show your sources.
I am totally going to waste an hour wading through WN that I've read years ago to prove something to dumb speedreader on vietnameese shoe-lacing forum not
>who had never meet the shield hero
She's a damn Queen and understands importance of ALL heroes for Wave suppression and also knows what raging hateboner her husband has for demis and Shield Hero.
>would pass along a sick raccoon girl
Along with all the goddamn demi-human slaves being traded in the entire goddamn country to be sold at the capital where Shield Hero is now desperate for companions.
He later bought all of them to start a village at the same slave trader joint.
>The trader didn't even show Raphtillia to him.
Any demi would be good which is why they were all placed there together.
>How would the queen know Naofumi would need a slave?
Shadows.
>Not enough time passed between being accused of rape, and then buying a slave.
Weeks. Magic.

Like i keep saying it's not really "slaves" it's more like
pet adoption.
There are isekai where the summoning device is literally a gacha machine.

The magic stones in How not to summon a demon lord, is essentially a mobage mechanic.

Attached: i would buy that for a dollar.jpg (500x461, 33K)

5k words fuck off to

>shitpost

Wish I was the little girl getting fucked by the hot wolf man

Me too but what isekai?

Attached: 1566047772685.jpg (1280x1855, 769K)

I mean, two weeks between his summoning and the slave purchase, give or take.

This.
Unless you can autistically shit out 40k words a week, you will get nothing.

Attached: justgiveup.png (763x173, 15K)

In Britain, yeah sort of, but also no en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Britain
But britain isn't exactly a model of europe since saw very limited exposure to war in the middle ages due to geographic isolation and really wasn't a major player in anything until the age of discovery.
Spain has a hotbed for slavery in the middle ages because it was on the mainland, so more exposed to war, and because it had that whole muslim thing going on so both sides found it moor palatable (heh) to have slaves as long as they were infidels

Is this hentai?

That's Gate.

Liza would have zero problems is he just asked.

Attached: 1520185111460.jpg (1191x1800, 460K)

That would probably be my first choice of a change, but second probably would be swapping Michio's slaves in Isekai Meikyuu. Liza for Vesta. Fran for Miria.

Imagine wanting someone like Fran to become an autist's slave

I'd like to see it just because i think fran would kill the faggot.

>kill the faggot
Michio is based though it's Satou that has his priorities fucked up.

She'd get food and combat. She just would learn to love one more thing.

Yeah if by based you mean based on a faggot

Do you have any arguments to support your accusations?

Do you think Fran would give up her life long dream to become a dungeon grinding sex slave?

Can Michio even make curry?

>Satou that has his priorities fucked up.
Blame the stalker goddess for messing with his brain while conniving every iteration of himself in the multiverse into a single Satou.

Typical jap MC. Based Michio wouldn't have this problem

What if naofumi was Fran's master?

Even that doesn't justify not taking at least some of his harem to bed alone. If software is ever good enough to write new novels in styles similar to existing authors, I'd want to see it replace Satou with someone better.

>yfw software will learn to write isekai before you
>minolaughs.jpg

Isekai is all about power fantasy. It fills in the gaps. Isekai protagonists are everything the reader is not. They have strength that elevates them beyond everyone else, they have status, and wealth, and women. Or at least they end up with all that by the end. Control over others - especially over female sexuality - is something that readers desire and it's expressed through slavery. Readers are no longer satisfied with harems. The MC has to literally own his women.

I know that even if I tried, that would happene sooner. And being able to see something happen like killing someone who needed to live or picking one girl instead of a harem and tell it to change that, or create an event given general ideas would help eliminate the problem of making something designed to fit the largest possible audience.

>The following is for my younger self. She’ll know how to decode it. I’ll leave it to her whether or not to share it with you.
Also, he gets another point in his 7 keys quest with the house.

OC

Working on it, please be of patience

Attached: Minotaur.jpg (1441x2048, 301K)

Faggot that needs to buy slaves to fuck because he’s worthless otherwise unlike satou who does it of of goodness.
Michio would abuse or sell back the slave girls if they didn’t put out when he wants.

I have no context for any of that. I dropped it right after the self-soul lobotomy stuff, right as they get the island in the middle of nowhere.

>Got isekaid
-Work like a motherfucker for money I would abuse the cheat system to get money
-Buy a demi as a slave to win more money in the dungeons, maybe a second-hand monster girl would be fine, something expendable (Raphtalia like, but Adult version)
-after a while would buy a first-hand cute loli for morale ( Morgiana like)
-Then another first-hand slave girl, maybe a healer or something strong to carry the weight (lizard girl from above)
-sell the first slave (got tired of her already)
-Buy a good maid to take care of the house (Roxanne)
-Buy a prime bitch for showoff in town, maybe a snob girl that needs some tough love
-Buy other lolis, the first one it's already too old, maybe I would resell her and buy two more
-Buy a good house
-buy more slaves to do the maid/sextime stuff, maybe only humans
-Buy/Patron, some demi in the colosseum, when they got fucked sell them to the glue factory
-For top Bitches, maybe 5 are enough, each with a room in the house

Attached: unnamed.gif (400x354, 130K)

>OC
*off-topic
FTFY
Fuck off with your fanfic.

>Satou could take Liza in the house they found in the dungeon first meet
>Arisa that night in the inn
>Lulu in the river when he catch her watching him bath.
>Nana gets mana recharged the old fashion in the woods.
>Shizuka in the little cabin he made for her

She kills michio and survives suicide thanks to finding some item in the dungeon.

this got dark real quick

Unknowable
It's clear Fran's personality has been affected by Master being who he is.
The difference between Naofumi and Master's management styles are extreme. Naofumi, especially early on, is a control freak, and even when he settles down he is someone who still asserts his will on his followers, just perhaps more gently.
Master on the other hand is a tool, he only ever forces fran to do something for her safety or best interests, otherwise he gives her complete autonomy.
A Fran saved and raised by an early Naofumi might have become more passive than Master's Fran, or her individuality might have manifested in her being even more assertive than Master's Fran and hating Naofumi in the end.
It really all depends on what her nature is and if it's stronger or weaker than the mind corrupting harem building powers of an isekai protagonist

No one asked,

I'd even be fine waiting a bit longer before he starts taking them. Getting to know them first to make it even more enjoyable. Mia in her bedroom with the elves.

The first spoiler is from that girl. Also, for the self-lobotomy to continue working, she has to keep doing it, which she does for a while.
>Your love for him is a core part of you, immutable by any technology or magic we have. It will poison any other relationship you have; I speak from experience. I lived past a hundred years old and never got over him, not for lack of trying, and not for lack of incentives. Turn off your dampers and let yourself love him. There's no reason not to.
At least for me, this and her subsequent actions made her become best girl.

>mind corrupting harem building powers of an isekai protagonist
Naofumi has that ESP thing itsuki says he has that makes animals like him, affect monsters in diverse ways and demi-humans by extension.

the purpose of fantasy slave trade in isekai is to give a justification for some random strong/sexy character to not slit the incompetent niceguy pushover's throat and run off to freedom when he's taking a nap after inventing potato chips and japanese bath culture. It's a way of saying "look readers, this isnt like the real world. this kawaii girl cant betray you like senpai did when you were in middle school"

I can't picture him taking the any of the lolis but Arisa. Even with if he acknowledges that he wants to he decides to wait and goes to the older girls to work it off when he gets tempted.

Good, more justification for when I kill all slave traders and slave buyers.

As opposed to a faggot who pays for sex at a brothel? Michio also buys slaves to fight because he's weak at the start and still not OP enough 200 chapters in.
Out of 5 Michio slaves 3 willingly signed [Sex Slave] contract clause before being sold, 1 was bribed with fish and consented, 1 was beaten into submission by others slaves with Michio having no hand in it. So no, all of his slaves consented to sex.

Attached: 1561779581710.jpg (495x480, 43K)

By the way, how early are we talking about? pure or grumpy-fumi?

Just kill all the isekai protagonists, they're the real blight.

nice ninerals

What anime, manga or japanese novel is this?

>1 was beaten into submission
>All of his slaves consented to sex

what

did they also consent to becoming slaves

If he was going to wait for Mia, that would take decades at least. She's considered old enough for an elf. Pochi and Tama would have to wait, and possibly never get it.

Good luck with that faggot, I'm behind +5 meat shields

Fuck off with your westernshit Yea Forums isn't place to discuss western amateur novels.

slave harem labyrinth is close of this

So, you'll kill everyone? Slavery was an institution on its own in the old days, regardless of how it was perceived.

Nobody cares about (You) or them, go away.

>selling your slaves
no

Doesn't matter because it's still unknowable, except now you've taken an unknowable of a MAsterless Fran, and added an unknowable Pre-thotted Fumi
I assume it's unknowable, there might be enough to get a picture of his treatment towards slaves in the spin offs, I dunno.

>1 was beaten into submission
Elf was an uppity cunt and Michio was fine with slowly dealing with her but he walked out for bread and his 1st slave has beaten her back into place.
>All of his slaves consented to sex
What do you not understand? [Sex Clause] to a contract cannot be forced onto the slave, they sign it out of their own will to increase sale price, to cover more debt/crime fine etc.
>did they also consent to becoming slaves
Do you consent to bank taking your house when you can't pay mortgage or police arresting you for trespassing in Area 51? Same thing for slaves there.

If you didn't read it and just want to shitpost about slavery just say so.
>reddit spacing
Figures.

Two sold themselves into slavery, one was for a crime, one was born a slave, and the last I forget the exact reason but her father was arrested and lost his status.

just filter and he disappears

But it is not.
Refer to >let me fanfiction.net on Yea Forums in peace
No, you need to fuck off.
Just kill yourself. How do you even breath after assuming Yea Forums is the right place for your verbal vomit discussion?

>mentioning a shitty normalfag meme
>complaining about reddit
Oh, the irony.

see how he writhes in fear when his weakness is exposed, also filter words like fanfiction and homebrewfaggotry

My slave liberation army and assassin skills says otherwise.
So? if it’s legal to rape babies I should allow it because muh law made by the victors? I kill the elites who allowed it to happen too.

>Oh, the irony.
Unless you address the rest of the post - I accept your defeat.

Do you mean fаnfictiоn and hоmebrewfaggotry?
Yea Forums is not the place for your shitty western fаnfiction discussion, I repeat: fuck off.

Redpill me on wordexcerpt

Because the target audience is so pathetic that even self-inserting they can't imagine people actually wanting to be with them so slavery provides an excuse to force them to.
It also provides the setup for the trope of the mc merely treating the slave like a fellow human(oid) being some unbelievable saint-like act of selfless pure mercy that forever inbebts the slave to being their follower forever exactly like a slave but without making the mc look bad. Sometimes they even insist on litterally staying a slave and/or keeping a collar on just as a sign of devotion if the author can't come up with an excuse why socially it's actually for their own good.

They are forced to sign it, violence isn’t the only way to force someone.
How do you think they became slaves in the first place? what are slave hunters going after people to enslave by killing their families.

This is the kind of liberation they will get.

Attached: freedom.jpg (1102x3055, 2.11M)

>police arresting you for trespassing in Area 51?
Nah, security just beats your ass and drops you outside the secure zone unless you are one of the idiots that tries several times.

>So?
I didn't explain myself better. Suppose it's legal to rape babies because it somehow prevents a baby to become some eldritch shit. It's an extreme example, but generally, the immoral things in history that became an institution had thhe tacit support of everyone because "it worked" or "it prevents some other thing". Unless you can propose a viable alternative, you'll only be doing it for your self-satisfaction.
Morality is bound to the society, there is no imperative morality.

Do not read. Just like Asian Hobbyist.

Good luck with that dingus, you would be long dead before we even meet for the first time. slave traders don't fuck around

Attached: shieldhero14-3.jpg (1920x1080, 235K)

At least he didn't look like a generic villain.

Since this argument actually got picked up i guess i'll have to step in.
The issue with him and most other isekai protagonists is they're just manchildren given a temporary sense of accomplishment by power and skills that were handed to them
Michio was was already a deadbeat washout suicidal in the real world where he was on even terms with everyone, so he's a faggot for thinking he deserves to treat people the way he does despite being handed blessings on a silver platter that he'd be nothing without.
I can't stand reading characters like this, because the whole time i'm just wishing the author would cut out the wish fulfillment garbage for a second and write something with some substance by taking his powers away suddenly and show how he's still a worthless person underneath all of the power he never earned.
But then, it wouldn't be particularly great because it's already been done a thousand times before, just not in isekai afaik. It's basically force fed to you through all of MP100.

Well there's keel in one loop, though it was on suggestion by motoyasu since keel was a good salesperson and fighter and it was reluctantly done so because they really needed the help they could get. You could also make a case for Rifana and raphtalia, wyndia and imia, but those 4 were companions and not slaves, although they were in really shitty situations prior to that. Overall, Pure-fumi got along with them very well, not immediately at the beginning however, but treated them far better than grumpy-fumi would've in the beginning. at least once you take motoyasu out of the equation.

>her father was arrested and lost his status.
Oh this hits the spot for me, noble family goes bankrupt and has to sell their daughters into slavery. There should be more Isekais with this.

Look up all subsaharan africa and Libya, niggers enslaving eachother like the savages they are.

And he was bossfight as fuck.

>They are forced to sign it
[citation needed]
>How do you think they became slaves in the first place?
How about you read the series you're discussing retard? That's not how you become a slave in Slave Harem Labyrinth setting.
I'm sure there are places you can get jail time for trespassing in, that's basically how Miria became a slave.

>he's a faggot for thinking he deserves to treat people the way he does
How is that?

Well, depends how far you get.

You wouldn't want to read it, because isekai is wish fulfillment to its core, even pic related.
>just not in isekai afaik
Only in westernshit, but talking about that triggers the autist, so let's not, okay?

Attached: 1560346592822.jpg (860x1225, 190K)

>Existed In the open, in countries that matter.

>I can't stand reading characters like this, because the whole time i'm just wishing the author would cut out the wish fulfillment garbage for a second and write something with some substance by taking his powers away suddenly and show how he's still a worthless person underneath all of the power he never earned.
There was that 29yr old bachelor isekai that had an arc where the MC is stripped of all his powers, or so i heard.

Not him, but it's the same mentality as entitled normalfags with daddy money.

>Only in westernshit, but talking about that
Is off-topic on Yea Forums.
>4channel.org/rules

Do you care to expand on that? How is Michio acting similar to entitled normalfags with daddy money?

Attached: 1563941067308.jpg (1143x1618, 756K)

Ignoring history now? embarrassing.
Right no one was captured and forced to become a slave, retard.

Cute!

Attached: file.png (737x1222, 857K)

>Ignoring history now?
Of course

Attached: 203321.jpg (400x335, 49K)

I mean, slavery is a convenient plot device that forces characters together. Especially the magical soul-binding curses that forces behaviors.

However the type of slavery in recent manga, aside from the one mentioned by op, have been just "gonna buy a slave on a whim" kind of stupid.
Shield Hero had a good excuse to buy a slave, but he buys Raphtilia out of pity.

Death March is a mixed bag because first he gets slaves for stupid reasons, then he buy's slaves for their abilities. Although to be honest, it's not very realistic that he'd buy all these servants when he doesn't have food or housing. Or even a purpose in the world.

I'm just now remembering that Overlord have a human slave too, which they performed healing on.

>Right no one was captured and forced to become a slave, retard.
Captured how? Did you red the series you're discussing? The Slave Harem Labyrinth one?

Attached: 1561477520176.png (1113x1600, 791K)

>literally got cheat items when he got to the world
>"i deserve this"
Regardless, it gave us BIG ANIME TIDDIES, so I won't bring it up again.

I'll play devil's advocate. They're not talking about westernshit per se, you talk about it to make a point about how it may improve nip isekai, regardless of whether it will actually improve it (it won't). I haven't seen more than one or two westernfags here, and they aren't even talking about it the whole time.

>baby was about to murder a man in cold blood

I don't get what's hard to understand, i'm not literally calling him a homosexual.
I don't really know a better word to call him though. Nigger, maybe?
Either way, someone who wants to commit suicide should have relinquished the right to decide the fates of others, but instead as soon as his situation turns out for the good he delves into hedonistic self indulgence. I just can't not be disgusted by someone like that.
I'd probably also be self indulgent, but it's not a good thing. I'm not proud of that. A good person would reflect on what they are and what they've been given and try to give to others. You don't have to go full Gautama Buddha but treating people like objects or trophies and taking lives is not somehting someone who would be nothing without what was given to them should do.
That's a faggot, or a nigger, i dunno. It's a shitty horrible person. And It's a shitty writer that just accepts this as a status quo because that's what their shitty audience wants.

voluntary slavery isn't real slavery.

Don't forget with death March there's the whole setup just to justify keeping them as slaves but it not being the MC's fault.
>Ohhh their people are mistreated here so it's for their own good to keep them as my property but I'm totally looking for a place where they can be free and run around and whatever else girls do when you don't keep them as slaves
>Oh no treating them with the barest scrap of human decency is so above this world's convieniently low standards of treatment that now they're all on live with me and wanna be my slave wives forever, who could have forseen this!?!

>but treating people like objects or trophies and taking lives is not somehting someone who would be nothing without what was given to them should do
Most nip isekai protagonists are actually sociopaths, what did you actually expect?

Didn't seem cold blooded to me.

If it's the only option left, can it be conisdered voluntary?
>b-but they can kill themselves

>i deserve this
Who deserves what? You lost me.
So you didn't read it and just keep shitposting? Because you keep dodging answering my questions.
How do you become a slave in Slave Harem Labyrinth?

Nothing, this started because someone questioned why I thought Michio was a faggot

Like that one trope where you save someone's life and then they become your eternal loyal servant for life.

>now they're all on live
now they're all in love*

This is what I get for being a dirty phoneposter cus I'm to lazy to sit at my desktop.

Read The Wandering Inn.

You and your "joke" advertising need to fuck off.

>he thinks he's having a conversation with someone

does it have slavery? Or are you one of those retards that focus on things tangent to the actual topic.

Debt, tricked into it, having your family killed or threatened and you having no choice but to sign the contract, crimes, sign it or they kill you

Attached: funpoilice.jpg (200x194, 14K)

>literally one year since the autistic advertiser started
What the actual fuck?

It was a rhetorical question.

You never actually answered.

>tricked into it
>having no choice but to sign
>sign it or they kill you
More generally involuntary, then.

>Debt
>crimes
Usually voluntary, unless the above is unwarranted.

>Then again, it took nothing short of 21 volumes for them to finally go into a relationship.

Wait, are Raphtalia and Naofumi a couple now? Are they fucking like rabbits?

There is. Not with the main MC, but the desert continent has an industry of its own. Also slavers have armies.

You all faggots also miss the point where [Hero] class gives you claim to the throne, it's prerequisites are Royalty secret and anyone having that class outside of it is to be executed. The moment Michio transported to Isekai with Durandal and obtained Hero title (those are both equally important) he reliquished his right TO REMAIN WEAK.
It is only a question of time until his cheats and Hero class are revealed and he has to amass wealth, power and connections before that so he doesn't get steamrolled or put into a position of a pawn.
As an isekaifag without common sense and with a lot of cheats - he HAS TO RELY on slaves as combat potential increase for confidentiality.

Attached: 1546050997731.png (727x817, 1.58M)

>not cultivating until you're stronger
Nips are plebs.

because that would be off topic, stupid. This isn't reddit. You don't get karma points for validating the invalid.

B-BUT SLAVERS ARE GOOD GUYS, THEY WOULD NEVER FORCE PEOPLE INTO SLAVERY

>should have relinquished the right to decide the fates of others
So just sit in the corner and starve to death? Have you considered that the circumstances leading to suicide decision are gone together with Earth?
>as soon as his situation turns out for the good he delves into hedonistic self indulgence.
You skipped a lot of fear, struggle, blood and sweat Michio went through before buying his first slave.
>You don't have to go full Gautama Buddha but treating people like objects or trophies
When did Michio ever do that?
>It's a shitty horrible person.
You failed to provide any arguments supporting that.
You also failed to realize why Michio need combat slaves to survive in the first place Them being cute girls helps, yes, but they're essentially his long-term deterrent potential for when nasty people find out about his classes and cheat abilities.

>slavers
>good guys
youtu.be/19L7mHm675s?t=9

If the isekai MC's slaves aren't ACTUALLY his slaves and he really treats them like real human beans (Shield Hero, Death March, etc), then why doesn't he ever pay them a fair wage according to the value of their labour? They never get paid!

Attached: 1460026460451.jpg (720x400, 40K)

>debt
>crimes
You got 2/3 right, all other shit is bullshit and illegal in the Slave Harem Labyrinth setting. Next time read the source you're discussing before entering an argument retard.

Poor doggo. They should put it down.

commies begone

If I were to get Isekai'd I would fucking work my ass off so I could buy a cute fox girl with a big fluffy tail so she can hug me while sleep together at night. That's all I would ever need.

I accept your defeat.

Attached: 1557878873642.jpg (417x556, 58K)

But he did?

Michio is hardworking, nice, affectionate, great in bed, strong, trustworthy, funny, empathetic because of his life on earth, and smart. I would love to be one of his slaves and devote myself to him.

Back in my day, women didn't have vaginas. You kids are lucky.

Does this count as isekai?
desuarchive.org/a/thread/167819226/#167819226

Michio pays for all of their expenses, plus they get allowance and day-offs from fighting in the Labyrinth. Plus he doesn't even need money from selling delicacy ingredients from monster drops so they eat all themselves. As a cute slave girl I'd take that deal any day of week even if good [Sex Maniac' dicking wasn't part of the package.

Attached: 1548175837444.png (350x507, 451K)

so this is like buy 2 and get 1 free kind of deal?

Nah it's bunch of vague bullshit from shitposter that never bothered to read the source he's discussing. He's bitching on slaves in isekai in general not in Slave Harem Labyrinth in particular. Otherwise he wouldn't be so wrong on so many points.

>fucking like rabbits
Not yet, they did talk and joke a bit about how would their names end up if they married in vol 22 though.

Oh, so he was a commie.

Buy 0.7 and get 0.3

Oh no are you going to threaten me now with your assassins and armies that you have from your legal slaving trade? let’s see what that slave who’s family got raped, killed and then herself delivered to you has to say.

The slavers in some series are basically recycles. Like kingdoms fall, they repurpose the pieces.

I think there was one that bought the kings illegitimate son. Like, talk about a future investment, right? But like, they weren't just doing it for the money. They were a pillar of a functional society with an actual assessment of slaves abilities. Not some snake oil salesmen banking on impulse buys and make-believe scenarios to be prepared for.

fuck, I stopped in v14? the wano saga in shield hero, so theres 22 volumes now?

Who are you quoting retard? Are your hands that jittery?

No he’s a retard that believes the shit the slave traders say.

Sounds like a spoiled rich kid who only did chores for rewards.

Answer the question slaver.

can I at least put down the mutt ad keep the loli?

15 had been tld in english for a long time though, unofficially that is. Would you like the link?

Satou pays his company slaves normally, and his harem slaves get paid by giving them basically whatever they want except sex.

>No bro, the fun police is in the thread, I can find thanks for that. At least tell me if wano ends in V14

Do you want me to screenshot (you)s to prove you're talking to different people and the only thing your winning is a delusion where you make up the rules and context?

I'm guessing by the time they do it's when the LN ends.

Commies want a cashless society though. Payment for services rendered is capitalism.

Fuck you dungeon diving is life-threatening graft, I'd expect real payment for that in hard currency which I can freely exchange for goods and services that fulfill my own needs and wants.

When you quote the right post maybe.
You put down the mutt - God would withdraw all cheat skills you have and your base stats w/o them are japanese manlet noob.
Also loli violently explodes without Gods familiar at her side.
So no.

Attached: 1544493741995.png (900x1280, 1021K)

So great he was going to kill himself, what a hardworking genius.

I expect nothing less.

They spend a bit more there in 14.5 then properly return in 15 then deal with everything before they go fight the phoenix.
>it's a whole 2 privatebins though, you sure? You'll find them?

I only remember that he was thinking of suicide or did they change that in the LN?

>Also loli violently explodes without Gods familiar at her side.
Fuck that, too much work not enough rewards

>freely
>slaves are prisoners, masters are wardens, mistreatment of prisoners by wardens is illegal
>freely
He just needed a big Holy Sword and a Hero title.

Yeah probably. Right now they habe a ton on their plate like returning back to the present since they were transported back in time to an era where only the bow and shield heroes existed.

Aim your replies better next time retard.

Attached: 7.jpg (1901x1351, 843K)

>privatebins
If you can do that and not get in trouble sure Bro.

Gonna wait until V16 then, the Rap its a princess was kind of a turnoff for me

Having that much to do shouldn't stop them, but usually it's just used as an excuse. They have to sleep and rest occasionally and there's time to do it then. Sex just is too often kept as an end goal and not something to happen along the way.

sauce?

>told to fuck off with westernshit
>pouts and doesn't post Yea Forums content

Attached: 1550649852891.png (283x525, 123K)

Is there a fantasy the nips haven't thought of?

You meant that? I remember him buying slave elf but I don't remember if he did that purely for sex.
Picrelated is coma transmigrator MC healed or something.
Really nigger? That's classic you should be ashamed of yourself. Amazon asanagi minotaur

the supermarket one was the prof that yes all bases are covered.

>literally nobody mentioning westernshit for a while
>THEY ARE THE PROBLEM, GUISE, BELIEVE ME!!!!1!

He was only thinking of it. I feel Michio was going to grind through life like a shell and die naturally. I doubt anyone would believe clicking yes on a browser game will isekai you.

you know what? the loli its really cute, I changed my mind

Attached: 2.jpg (1080x1536, 415K)

Then shut up about fun not being allowed and continue not to mention it here.

Attached: 1560769065415.jpg (464x379, 60K)

Great. Now you can stop shitposting in my thread trying to command a conversation that doesn't exist. Nobody is obligated follow your tangents that are 20 posts apart.

Attached: Untitled.png (495x162, 14K)

Of course the autistic retard had to be an egotistical newfag, mods have been the fun police since forever.

I want to be his slave!

Attached: .png (491x841, 228K)

Wow you mastered paint and it only took you 15 minutes!

Attached: 1540063619464.jpg (917x562, 98K)

>princess
Empress. Not just tasked with the fate of a country (that they can push over to her cousin because who has the time for that when the waves are a thing) but her bloodline also has the duty of overseeing the heroes so they don't stray from their path.
Sadina mentioned something about raphtalia's status to naofumi in the WN but naofumi decided not to open that can of worms. In the LN, it turns out that can had explosively burst open the moment raphtalia wore the miko clothes back in her world. Also give me a moment to get the links, i've posted them before and nothing happened.

I'd hesitate to call sex an end goal. I'd consider it instead something that they can pursue once the danger is finally over. Since y'know, the waves are a thing, invaders from another world, intrigue inside the world, etc. And naofumi had already said in vol 5 that even if they were DTF sometime, he doesn't want to risk pregnancy since they'd be down one fighter.

>The average length of pregnancy for a female raccoon is 63 days.
It's a risk that I would take

>he doesn't want to risk pregnancy
just do it in the bum bum it will only hurt naofumi for a bit

Unless there are going to be novels after that danger is over, it's still effectively an end goal for the LN. There are also still things they can try that don't risk pregnancy.

Don't apply animal gestation rates to a whole other species user. For all we know it could be as much as a human's.
BUT WELL I SAYING THIS BUT NAOFUMI ALREADY FUCKED A FEW GIRLS IN THE SPINOFF AND GOT AT LEAST TWO PREGNANT IN A LOOP. But this is purefumi i am talking about so thought processes are different for both.

Do what the plantation owners do and buy a big fit guy

I'll let you have that since you're obviously starved for attention, that this is more stimulating than the actual topic.

Like holding hands(that they did), headpats(they did that too), and *touch fluffy tail* (also a thing they did)?

Yeah in the WN there were extra arcs, it is implied they fucked. "Holy night" and all of that. They'll probably be ported over to the LN.

Michio very briefly considered one.

Attached: 031.png (835x1200, 275K)

well she gowup in a month so... There only one way to be sure about that

>yfw male buyer enters the shop and asks which male slaves signed [Sex Slave] clause

please, NO western fanfic in my threads

Attached: images.jpg (299x169, 8K)

Attached: 1566396090993.jpg (1689x950, 755K)

Or some poor idiot thought he could be bought by a cute young female master that wanted sex, but the sex slave status says nothing about preferences.

Why are people so mad about slaves being treated well by their owners? That's how the best slave owners operated. They convinced their slaves that under the master's ownership they could just leave the difficult topics to the owners, which is why some slaves would rather stay in service instead of being freed.

why are you making up bullshit social commentary?
Nobody said that ever.

this made me remember a scene from the spartacus series

Attached: 1448416762-c4fea080c937bdde8ac476e4bfa76efe.png (500x373, 293K)

Shitposters, sir.

Attached: 1557118870490.jpg (1029x492, 157K)

Ok for that user who i promised vol 15, i encrypted the links to vol 15:
ixdD+I4ZO6qOisycc1iAUSnFEGJWWDPW+7QuSdTnISmRRkMcB3WGGPkjStibdyLiobWXrzJMHT6X6zL728PYnskEG+ipbQUmFxG+/4S5AXYJdnTV3rMEz03AoI2jKV9bDp+RjH9tCYzedvi8eAIhfGDo0cFDwT2k+9OnypAdOVHzhwF+5kaWYigOmjvd1vYCqNaSGLoclJMH14/0wyrX72ypo3kO/mOY6JcWwDjnJ2YF2DmTgCNpGpY2ciCevSrfHcWdcJ+C4W7Y/++u6wn8+SimAKdOs9zuxXAyWP8mUXWk0LuvyTSKKq53iyofONQHWZFqsnPFV0+qzyCRHEFS9w==

copy and paste that to codebeautify.org/encrypt-decrypt then decrypt it using the default settings. The key is the name of that lion beastman from volume 13, the one that wanted to use naofumi for his own ends, in lowercase.

>well she gowup in a month so...
that was because of the demi-human characteristic of physically growing as your levels grow up to a point. If raphtalia were to being kept without leveling then she would age normally like a human would.
This also happened to Sadeena and Shildina so there's 3 people in naofumi's group that either had a fucked up childhood or none at all.

arcfour, CBC, and J######?

Last one in lowercase

Shieldbro, you've been shitposting for 3 hours. Enough.

Speaking of slave isekais, I'm pretty surprised how different Lazy Dungeon Master latest translated volume is from the WN even considering the differences in the previous volumes. It's like 90% different at this point, most of the volume is LN original material and a bunch of plot points were completely rewritten. In the WN they just did some arranged marriage stuff and left but the LN adds an entire main plot about Keima becoming a succubus trap to dismantle a criminal organization and getting kidnapped by another dungeon core, plus the author also deleted some useless characters. Not sure what other WNs have been rewritten this extensively for LN version because most of those I can think of are 99% the same.

Attached: img.jpg (1080x2260, 1.22M)

user, was that really shitposting for 3 hours?

You're right, it was 4.

They also whitewashed meat rape.
Kid's trying to fit in cut him some slack.

I thought you'd call it shieldposting.

Since it affects so little, I choose to believe Meat was raped before and during her time in the dungeon even in the LN/manga.

Meat is just a dakimakura user

You don't rape yours?

Attached: 1551534518930.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

You're not contributing to the topic.

>keeps writing the WN alongside the LN because he values the fans
>but the WN is half-baked ass on purpose so that it has to be fixed by the LN later
Is the author a genius or a moron?

Attached: 153187302162.png (202x208, 64K)

Something something technology sophisticated enough is indistinguishable from magic

Make Isekai threads great again!!

Briefly breaking Roxanne will be good to see.

Attached: 68476598_p0.jpg (1468x1076, 212K)

This is just fan-art though I was very carefully expecting that moment in WN but it never came.

So far IIRC he has added a self-contained chapter into volume 3 with an original villain, moved Beddhism introduction forward and mixed it in with the succubus event and Leona's introduction, rewritten Leona and Meat's origin, rewrote the entire conflict with Leona and deleted useless futanari characters, and now added an entire new story into the Tsia arc. It's probably just going to keep getting more and more divergent from here.on.

That would be fun and would make the wn a little better and more fun to read, I stopped after the dragon girl joins the bedroom

This image was the LN art of it. Part of the WN:
>As I kissed Sherry, Roxanne let out a small voice.
>Just barely loud enough to hear.
>A very small quiet voice.
>It seems slightly sad.
>It’s a scream.
>It must be a scream.
>Even though she doesn’t look gloomy, I can understand it from that voice.

Attached: 115.png (836x1200, 425K)

Shieldbro is somekind of aspie neet that spends all day on Yea Forums. Like, he sees any thread with the word "isekai" as an invitation to talk about anything isekai related.

Yeah, see. This isn't an "Isekai general" topic. But you couldn't tell the difference with the same spergs imposing in every thread.

Just let the RPG autism in and it'll become more fun. It also stops at around ~220 WN chapter since LN started.
Must've missed it then, doesn't look like a big deal.

Then what is it, a discussion about isekai slaves?

>Shieldbro is an isekai slave.
I see what you did there.

>This isn't an "Isekai general" topic
It pretty much is

So what's better to have cute isekai slaves or to be cute isekai slave?

Attached: 1550858331136.png (864x850, 558K)

Have them.

Attached: 265.jpg (715x1048, 337K)

I mean you're not entirely wrong, i like isekai.

idk user I'd have to work to support them, that sounds like a chore.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x281, 672K)

You can always pimp the slave girls that you are tired of

I am not sure it'd be safe to infringe upon licensed slave trade market.

Attached: 1558156379876.webm (400x300, 1.92M)

Between the wn and the ln there's a lot of differences?

They can work during the day too, not just at night.

>Just use magic to alter people's minds to be willing slaves
>This isn't seen as evil at all
Shits full on dystopian my dude.

Read The Wandering Inn.

I remember watching almost the whole series just because of this scene.
You can awyas make a deal with the local gang to allow the pimping, make the bitches work for you or back to the cage you go

Who knows LN isn't translated.
I wanted to say
>but I'd be afraid that they would be raped because of their low social status so I'd need to hang around at their workplace while they do their jobs
then I remembered that's what middle-asian muslim republics labor migrants actually do with what I assume are their wives and reconsidered.
Because saying it would be racist.

>all discussion in my thread must be on topic
But then how does off topic discussion happen then?
Did i dream it?

>Just use magic to alter people's minds to be willing slaves
Not really you get the magic zap if you don't obey the order that's all.
Police have those to make you obey laws IRL too.

I WANT TO FUCK THIS BABY

Attached: H5.png (890x1260, 1015K)

Only chinks reach godly levels with CULTIVATION
Nips reach godhood with NAKAMAPOWER

What about koreans? Endless, mindless grinding?

endless NTR drama.

That's easy.
You stop talking about media and switch to personal fantasies.
That's why it's hard to tell an aspie apart from a narcissist, because they always make themselves the center of the attention.
Their reasoning is that "I'm an anime fan, therefore anything I like is relevant." But narcissists don't have a mental defect differentiating subjects and boundaries.

Attached: Tenmu.jpg (1366x768, 158K)

>Faggots getting assblasted by MICHICHAD ITT
Michio dindu nuffin.
He's not obligated to do anything.
Abe would rather have 1 Michio than 100 of you betaplebs

Attached: shinzo abe.png (429x509, 408K)

I am waiting for the day when he fucks them so much he unlocks an advanced human job to make pregnancy possible.

Abe did have Michio, that Micho that was going to drown himself in escapism and kill himself

Is this a thing in Korean wn?

>thread police is an overlordfag
Don't shame us any further faggot, our supreme writer already shat on us.

Attached: overwriting.jpg (1440x810, 126K)

He was just looking ways to kill himself online like none of you did that as a kid

I've seen a few advertised on jewbook about that, but I doubt they're a reliable representation.

What are you his mother?

What are you going to do joke about it on twitter?

Attached: 1562527216793.png (500x519, 221K)

Not sure. Don't read enough to know. Korean mangas just revolve around drama and fucking so I assume asspulls, fucking, rage (at japs), and NTR like said.

SH for example had CULTIVATION. Didn't do much besides boosting Risha a bit. Meanwhile Naofumi & Co reach godhood via NAKAMAPWR.

>to drown himself in escapism
Because no one else ever partakes in a bit of escapism and certainly not you.

>kill himself
Plan=/=Did

>Why are people so mad about slaves being treated well by their owners?
Because it breaks all suspensions of disbelief since it goes against the nature of men. If you literally own other human beings with every authority over them, you tend to commit all form of sadistic atrocities to them to satisfy your primal instinct. There is literally no reason for you to be remotely nice to them. There are many scientific studies about it already.

Well that's your interpretation of things.
I'm afraid you're just going to have to deal with the fact that I see him differently

>implying a thread and topic are the same thing
That would be cute misconception if you were a child. But you're probably a full-grown adult. So you should feel ashamed.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

>own other human beings with every authority over them
But have you read Slave Harem Labyrinth? In fact how many isekai with slave system have you read? You'd then know that in most slaves do have certain rights and owners would be held accountable to the full extent of law for breaching those rights.
>There is literally no reason for you to be remotely nice to them.
If you need law breating down your neck to treat others nicely - you're a psychopath pal.

>There is literally no reason for you to be remotely nice to them.
Empathy.

And no, there are no studies showing that giving someone power over someone else automatically makes them lose any and all empathy with the people they have power over.

>see him differently
See I also plan to get my firearm license and buy a shotgun when I'm in my mid 40s, just to have options at hand. There's nothing wrong with researching ways of killing yourself or other people, that's not a crime nor it is a sin.

Not that user but...

Without consequences or laws against that I would be a cruel slave owner just for the fun an giggles, you can always buy a new one if the current slave broke down

>If you need law breathing down your neck to treat others nicely - you're a psychopath pal.
Or just a tryhard cringy underage.
>...
You need to go back.

Attached: 1550181770236.jpg (1652x929, 630K)

>in most slaves do have certain rights and owners would be held accountable to the full extent of law for breaching those rights.
Those "laws" also existed IRL, but they didn't prevent slave owners from treating their slaves like shit. Simply because laws need someone to enforce them and no sane authority would side with slaves instead of slavers.
>If you need law breating down your neck to treat others nicely - you're a psychopath pal.
What kind of people would own another human being, other than psychopaths?
>Empathy
You don't have that if you choose to practice in slavery.
>there are no studies showing that giving someone power over someone else automatically makes them lose any and all empathy with the people they have power over.
Milgram experiment.

The transcendence that naofumi and raphtalia experience is closer to cultivation than nakamapwr. But well, if you were to talk about nakamapwr, at least two of the shield's strengthening methods are an example of nakamapwr.

>You don't have that if you choose to practice in slavery.
Unless you took part in one of the early parts of it, i.e. capture, breaking, selling, etc., and still see them as human then yes, you do.

>Milgram experiment.
Doesn't show what you seem to think it does.

This is why I prefer kemono over furry. They look like actual different species rather than a creepy fursuit.

New world, not my people, no rules against that, probably 50+ years until the ride it's over, why not play this new life in a different way?

>but they didn't prevent slave owners from treating their slaves like shit
Certainly, I meant right to life, right to shelter, right for sustenance and water, right to clothes, you know, the basics of survival. Owner must provide those for the slave or he would be imprisoned in Slave Harem Labyrinth.
You said
>with every authority over them
which is factually wrong: you can't kill the slave, take away clothes, starve, expose to elements etc.
>What kind of people would own another human being
We've already established that you're wrong on that one: ownership implies right to dispose, in Slave Harem Labyrinth you cannot dispose of a slave you can only sell him/her.
Owhership also eliminates consent while in SHL you do need slave consent for sex, regulated by [Sex Slave] contract close which nobody imposes on a slave.

TL;DR: Educate yourself before discussing series.

What in the fuck is happening ITT? I've never seen such a massive concentration of faggots in one place.

CRAAAAAAAWLIIIIIIIIIIIIING!

Attached: 1547195179446.jpg (811x577, 305K)

Threads tend to go off the rails around post 100 or so. This one is almost at 400.

user did you forget where you are?

How new

Attached: 1548482363861.jpg (660x747, 198K)

Slavery is 100% coming back in the real world.
If a specific part of the brain is stimulated to move a hand or something else, and the person is later asked why he did it, he will be 100% convinced it happened out of his free will.
Basically, the brain is completely unable to externalize internal stimulation and incorporates it into its sense of self. Which is terrifying.
Once higher-level thought patterns become decoded, a neuralink-like device can make anyone a perfect slave - by making them want whatever the controlling party wants on the deepest level.
This means mentally perfect soldiers that absolutely devastate normal soldiers, which inevitably is going to lead to a slavery-based economy with a small slave-owning elite on top.

Attached: 1547649177668.png (1264x688, 1.13M)

Slavers revealing themselves to be immoral retards.

user no!

SJW shitposters arguing about series they know nothing about.

I'm just giving my 2 cents about the discussion, but if you think that would not happen it's fine too

Why? She wouldn't even feel it.

Attached: 1565010406440.jpg (728x1064, 192K)

I'm just saying your 2 cents smell of either psychopathy or adolescence or both.

Attached: 1553782885954.png (960x540, 564K)

>Once higher-level thought patterns become decoded, a neuralink-like device can make anyone a perfect slave
So basically what Elon Musk is doing?

>Unless you took part in one of the early parts of it, i.e. capture, breaking, selling, etc., and still see them as human then yes, you do.
So you think you are innocent if you buy stolen stuffs?

So Westworld for the next 30 years then Fallout 4 then Overlord? Robowaifus when though?

Attached: OVERLORD SUZUKI SATORU MIDDLE SCHOOL GRADUATION PHOTO.png (480x640, 436K)

You are probably right

So you think cops and prison guards are all murderers and kidnappers?
Because in Slave Harem Labyrinth masters purchasing slaves are their personal wardens.

>mfw expecting more baby shenanigans

Attached: 1364526686701.jpg (191x271, 28K)

Elon Musk is the only salvation.
I'm certain these systems are being developed in secrecy for military purposes. Developing the technology in the open should make some defense possible - by installing a an artificial system that's controlled by you and acts as a firewall of some sort, as the new system would only be able to fool the brain, not the previous implant.
What do you mean by Westworld, ai sexrobots?

>Robowaifus

Attached: tumblr_ol6y3iKckh1v0j948o2_500.png (500x379, 253K)

>So you think cops and prison guards are all murderers and kidnappers?
I suggest you to send some time to watch the news...

Are you guilty of theft because the land that your cloths were made on was stolen from someone else?

Get outta here, STALKER.

Yeah that's why the slavers need armies to maintain their legal business right?

>Are you guilty of theft because the land that your cloths were made on was stolen from someone else?
Literally yes.

Thats basically what slavery is anyway, the slave owners believed themselves superior beings

>If the isekai MC's slaves aren't ACTUALLY his slaves and he really treats them like real human beans (Shield Hero, Death March, etc), then why doesn't he ever pay them a fair wage according to the value of their labour? They never get paid!
Or even better, if he wants to treat them like companions then why beat around the bush and turn them into real companions?

asking people their opinion on slavery typically causes this

So everyone in the world is guilty of theft? All land was stolen from someone else, after all.

We are all sinners user.

>What do you mean by Westworld
Companies recording Neuralink customers brain data for R&D of mind-control?

>send some time
>...
Retard.
Who are you quoting?
Slave Harem Labyrinth don't have Slavers Armies. Slave Trade joints only have combat slaves guards that's it.
Because only a retard would trust a woman.

>Milgram experiment.

I just wanna point out, that experiment was tainted. They weren't getting the results they wanted so they started telling guards to act like assholes. There's audio recordings that came out a few years ago.

Pretty much desu; granted insofar as daily life is concerned this is pretty much purely academic.

In Westworld it was literally to steal their personalities. This is the realm of sci-fi, it's one thing to implant false memories or artificial drive, it's completely another to copy a brain.
I don't think any subterfuge is needed, research on decoding neuronal signaling is happening already.

How about you read Shield Hero, Death March and Slave Harem Labyrinth before you make any remarks on
>why not make them companions
Because there are actual reasons for that.

Or are you asking user to spoonfeed you all of these reasons because you have entered an argument on a topic you know nothing about?

WTF, Blood bending?

Attached: baby the last avatar.png (890x1260, 1.3M)

Slavery threads are always a shitfest

>Unless you live in a mud hut illuminated by wax candles you made yourself and grow your own food - someone, somewhere is suffering for your comforts.

Attached: 1540920525928.jpg (690x396, 97K)

But these anime protagonists with slaves don't actually consider themselves "master".

Except maybe, Diablo in How not to summon a Demon Lord. But that's mostly just an act to stay in character. Similar to Overlord. But in Overlord his undead characteristics override any display of empathy. and his minions see what they want to see.

I've seen worst

This is accurate. I mean we live in a world where we mine something, then move it half way across the world, then move it back to where it first came from instead of just... manufacturing it there. Capitalism is just imperialism (t. Lenin)

Armies to strong arm the gov, business is so legal huh.
Time to pay the kidnappers and murderers their money for bringing in village girls.

I always wondered, why never a Greco-Roman Isekai? Travel wasn’t restricted like in medieval periods, slavery was a thing and encouraged, there was still ton of frontier land. Adventurers if you think about it were pretty common in the myths, Jason & the Argonauts, Hercules, and etc.

Plus it would be an interesting plot hook for the typical Isekai protagonist to be reincarnated, only to be sold to an adventurer/gladiator college where he trains to fight & kill.

After winning his freedom, he could then join up with the Imperial Auxilia Collegia aka Adventurer’s Guild. There he would form his squad/party and go on adventures akin to most fantasy isekai.

Romans/Italians would be Humans, Dwarves the Goths/Slavs, Elves the Gauls/Celts, Lizardmen as Egyptians/Middle Easterners.

>Greco-Roman Isekai?
This shit already exists user

That's a ridiculously modern take on cultures/race

The Greeks saw themselves as closer to the Egyptians/middle east than they did Romans.

Where?

See GATE kinda is. Also DQ template isn't Greko-Roman it's medieval europe.

That’s the Byzantine Empire.

>myths, Jason & the Argonauts, Hercules, and etc.

Danmanchi is reverse isekai for the greek-like gods. MC is basically Hercules.

There is nothing wrong with male valkyries.

Attached: 1550172154265.png (1333x1025, 1.16M)

Whose blood is it; also, is it full of AIDS?

Bandits attacked and wanted to rape. Blood is mom?

Mom vagina rape blood?

Attached: 1554397988020.jpg (256x432, 60K)

Even then you're only a step or so removed from other people's suffering. The land you grow your food on? Likely stolen. The crops you're growing? Raised and bred at one point by slaves.

>his face when he can no longer use goats as an excuse to not impregnated that

Attached: goat.jpg (950x1346, 319K)

No. Plenty of philosophers spent most of their time in "Libya", the Greeks were culturally distant from Europeans and were much more integrated with Egypt/Levant. And mostly thought of anyone north of them as dumb barbarians they wanted nothing to do with.

There's two more that I forget the name right now

Attached: isekai-kenkokuki-light-novel-23482.jpg (350x496, 57K)

I agree you should yourself and make the world a better place

youtube.com/watch?v=OGp9P6QvMjY

Attached: 1543813987938.png (731x210, 159K)

>the guy asking about slavery in isekai
>locals just beat the shit out of him
>in this world slavery is strictly forbidden barbaric practice
Ye, that was a good reading.

>New Nanjing Swordsman chapters
>summoned hero just makes sex slaves
>ABEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

And has the quality of translation or writing changed or that just in my mind?

In Maou-retry locals scoff at MC and say slavery is forbidden.

Didn't this anime suck badly?

That was different series.

Hellenistic period fantasy isnt even that popular in the west let alone japan

>engrish.exe has stopped working

I can't say the word because that would be -500 social credits

Which work?

I wonder how many have tried making the MC to be the first to introduce the concept of slavery.

Nobody would tell me if ebil Djebel or whatever noble plowed the princess MC is going to take as 2nd wife. I mean as I understand she left for that wife-beater domain months, if not years before current manga battle. He must've plowed her.

Attached: 1547466028801.png (3008x2000, 3.23M)

>making the MC to be the first to introduce the concept of slavery.
That'd be retarded slavery was introduced the moment one ape picked up a stick and realized it's power over another ape.

Attached: 1539786145259.png (1114x1600, 302K)

That doesn't mean some authors wouldn't try it, some maybe even seriously.

>The crops you're growing? Raised and bred at one point by slaves.
absurd reasoning - we are all descended from slaves, so it wasn't a separate group.

>tfw you will never buy a slave you really like and convince her you really love her and then you get a bunch of different men and force her to have sex with them while you watch

Attached: 1567857481913.png (1200x1738, 1.86M)

honestly there aren't any rules when it comes to isekai exept the ones you make yourself when worldbuilding.

That's hot

Because they live far FAR better lives as slaves than when they weren't slaves.

Like Michio
Roxx/Sherry was were broke and were sold into by their families. Under Michio they literally live like noble ladies. They fight monsters but rarely get hurt, they get food cooked for them in a world were men rarely cooked to begin with, food happens to be delicious dishes from irl delicacies or shit they want to eat, get baths on the regular when only the richest nobles only have them rarely, get expensive ass jewelry, get customized armor/swords/sexyclothing/etcetc, also get massive level ups, and tons of D.
They live like wives of a nobleman more than slaves.

Just don't tell anyone Michio uses minced meat.

>fantasy world
>still has slaves
>humans are still humans
>humans in any isekai setting always dominant and pretty much owns the slave trade
>humans are the only morally-corrupt race
>elves who are basically "humans but better" get enslaved easily
>animal people get enslaved easily despite having natural weapons when humans have none
>demons aren't actually satanic monstrosities but humans with colored skin, some accessories and morally questionable ideologies, or are basically just ancap turds
>the world is a video game or the MC views the world as a video game or correlates the world to video games
>despite the world being seemingly affected by the laws of physics, arbitrary numbers determine how things work (ie lanky shits have high STR and can lift 100x their own weight, despite lacking any sort of muscle-mass or extensive energy required to produce such feats)
>magic has seemingly no rhyme or reason and can be manipulated, and if it has rules, expect them to be broken as if the rules didn't exist in the first place, to make a threat seem more threatening
>MC is almost always OP as fuck and has some sort of gimmick that makes them OP if otherwise, never actually earn any of their strengths, never gains weaknesses
>"slow-life" isekai where "peace is best" japanese MC wants to live in peace despite being pretty much an omnipotent fucker that can wipe the world if they so much as sneeze
>women in roles everywhere and always outperform men in every capacity and are super-duper important and must always be cutesy/showing cleavage as much as possible
>MC is a pussy, retains their pussiness, gets girls dropped in their lap as if they were a ottoman sultan visiting his harem for a quickie
>non-existent male cast apart from non-important side-characters, the MC and the antagonist
>even more things I can't think of at the moment
I hate everything any isekai stands for but I still fucking read hoping it to be different
it's always the same

Why's that

Poor people food.

Roxie and sherry think so too?

They are the ones that told him that it is poor people's food.

Oh. I mean i would understand if it's a low meat/fat ratio. What's the ratio of the mincemeat that michio eats?

>They’re actually dealing with these items under the table. While they’re a charity organisation on the surface, in truth they illegally steal various things from the destroyed planets. They don’t take that ‘planet restoration’ crap seriously.
there we go, liam shitting on that charity has now turned into 5D benevolent chess, sasuga liam-sama

>Any man can control a bitch's heart, but a pimp gotta control a bitch's mind, know what I'm sayin'?

>>MC is a pussy, retains their pussiness, gets girls dropped in their lap as if they were a ottoman sultan visiting his harem for a quickie
Michio would like a word with you

Don't remember. The reasoning was that only meat no-one will buy gets minced or something.

wow an outlier how unexpected I bet he's super cool and doesn't afraid of anything

When was this?
Even in the beginning they were eating hotel meals, then stuff like sandwiches and whatever nostalgic jap food Michio wanted. Later mostly seafood after Miria joins.

Minced meat is poor people food. It's not ALWAYS poor people food, but if it's processed for you then it likely isn't good quality meat. Probably from a diseased animal, a bruised part, not so fresh, or some undesirable part like hoof/intestines/anus.

Hmm i think i get it. Michio eats meat that's minced but it's not the meat that's usually minced that everyone else knows because nobody would think of mincing the kind of meat that michio eats, right?

Hey isekai bros have any of you guys read this and is it any good? The fact that its chinese makes me hesistant.

Attached: theambersword.jpg (350x494, 74K)

>When was this?
Chapter 132. Fucking hate it when those novel aggregate won't let me highlight text to copy.

>humans in any isekai setting always dominant and pretty much owns the slave trade
No Game No Life

I heard it was pretty good.

All the Isekai now are basically video games

really shitty ones
could have just stuck with D&D and used stats to determine to-hit, saves, feat requirements and such, or as an approximate measure of a creature's aptitudes instead of numbers that hold no meaning and change hands like a used whore

You mean, all titles that fall under isekai also fall under the genre related to video games.
Titles aren't genres. We just call them by their genre name as a figure of speech. Synecdoches.

Why is Bertia so dumb?

Attached: A17.png (1197x1700, 622K)

Actually buying slaves for life was real rare in europe. Usually you got thralls from debt and they had the chance to work their debt away.

>>humans are the only morally-corrupt race
I hate this

I'm not talking about any particular title you nitwit.
I'm talking about SOME title's where it's never explained why the mc can't promote the slave and if you know anything about isekai you'd know what those titles are.

I like this.

Attached: Isekai Tensei, Ore ga Otome ge de Kyuuseishu.png (827x1157, 691K)

That's not true. It's only true when they aren't in harmony, in which case resistance is possible, e.g. Shizue and Ifrit. So just fusing with a Spirit doesn't turn it into a slavery relationship, unless it's caused by something like Hinata's Ursurper.

>ywn have a dumb villainess youkai waifu

Attached: png.png (1146x933, 373K)

Which is actually smarter because then you don't have to feed and give them a home when they get past their prime.

Um i'm new to this reply chain but can someone clarify to me why the hell it matters what happened in the real world?
Is it completely inconceivable that greco-roman slavery treatment survived another 1000 years in an alternate world with magic or that technology and culture development is a bit out of whack from ours?

You can just free your slaves and tell them to fuck off when they're useless.

Are you looking forward to Rena's edgy adventures in manga form starting next week?

Attached: IMG_20190914_092209.jpg (886x627, 129K)

That would be the modern day equivalent of releasing your pet into the neighborhood whenever you don't want to deal with them and then everyone thinks you're an asshole

As long as isekai stops using omnipotent slave collars I don't really mind.
These dumb slave control devices tend to be more powerful than the mc.