You think Rin enjoys it?

You think Rin enjoys it?

Attached: Shibuya.Rin.full.1067803.jpg (800x1132, 408K)

Other urls found in this thread:

samsung.com/hk_en/smartphones/galaxy-folder2-g165/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who the hell uses flip phones in 2019

Old men.

People that want a phone not some internet box.
Koreans still make new ones but it's shit, I need a new japan model.

Attached: Yuno flip.gif (500x281, 482K)

She's a slut, so yes.

DESTROY MY BALLS RIN

I don't get why anyone would want a photo like that.
What's the appeal? It obviously can't be the visual.

Attached: ).jpg (771x720, 73K)

Probably the illicit nature of the act itself, the photo is just a memento of that.

Maybe he just wanted to humiliate Rin.

You know how phones have geolocation stuff in them now. What if they had panties with QR codes on them that automatically alerted the police if a phone took a picture of the QR code. So when guys would do that shit they'd get arrested.

Attached: thinkinganimegirl.png (720x546, 358K)

I think flip phones look cool.

Literally me

I don't think so.

Attached: 20190914210255_1.jpg (1440x1080, 210K)

I'm unironically stealing your idea user.
If you don't capitalize on that in the next 5yrs expect me or someone else to swoop in and take it.

Japan
because Japanese are based and recognize flip-phone is the coolest design, instead of some tablet loaded down with GPS chips, cameras and mics all designed to allow the Organization to spy on you.

Would you even be able to market something like that outside of Japan? If you have the means to pitch it to the Japanese market then all the more power to you, I don't think many people here are up to the task.

Personally, I would be flattered if someone did that to me, but I'm also a dude so what do I know?

of course she enjoys it

Nobody wants the photo itself, you're right about that. In fact, the old man will probably delete it right away, or just never acknowledge its existence in the first place. The real point of this activity is to give meaning to the idea of a "skirt" to ensure its continued existence. Girls could just as easily wear shorts or hotpants or whatever if they want to expose the legs, so skirt must have some other reason to exist. This reason is ease of access, that manifests itself in upskirts, skirt flips, nopan, and so forth. The moment those manifestations disappear, the moment old men stop hunting for those pictures is the moment when the concept of "skirt" will be erased from the platonic world of ideas, and consequently disappear from the material world as well. Those perverts are actually conceptual warriors, fighting daily to protect ideas dear to us.

Bless those old men.

Not everyone on earth is an iSheep. Some of us are capable of thinking for ourselves.
>t. Flip phone owner.

It's literally the best view in the world.

>Girls could just as easily wear shorts or hotpants
Skirts are more comfortable.

I once could do a math exam with my flip cellphone cos I forgot my calculator and they prohibited smartphones.

Attached: 1562817576293.jpg (601x625, 73K)

This Rin is even sluttier than the OP Rin.

Yet they have that shit in their phones. Retards keep saying this memeshit when it's just the form factor.

you sir are a gentleman and a scholar

Imagine being Rin and knowing that everyone just sees you as a sex object. No matter what you do, how much effort you put into school or your job, men won't ever care. They'll just keep masturbating. Wouldn't that be humiliating?
In short, I think she enjoys it.

Attached: 1566372870034.png (707x1000, 269K)

Only when it's old men.

>shit tier idol
>shit tier enko
Rin is such a failure

Only a disgusting shameless whore would enjoy having upskirt pictures of themselves taken, so yes.

The problem here is that the alert would have to come from the attacker's phone. Which would be hard to enforce and should be easy to avoid. Assuming it were possible to do, it still requires a certain kind of phone to work and most cameras aren't even attached to phones.
Lastly there's a huge ethical issue here and of course a big problem with false positives/negatives.

Attached: me.jpg (261x338, 19K)

~Flip Flappers!~

I think the real potential of this idea lies in the reverse application of it - a slutty girl putting the date and time of her next appearance into the QR code for the pervert(s) to find her again for a new photo session. Of course this scenario isn't likely to happen outside of a doujin (which isn't gonna happen either), but a man can dream.

Don't Japanese phone cameras have the snap sound enforced by law for this exact reason? It probably wouldn't be hard to enforce in the same manner.

Not only japan. And every time you have a law like that you get a cottage industry that deals with modifying phones to not do that. It's even easier in software.
The problem with the particular proposal of QR coded panties is that for it to actually be effective too many conditions have to be met:
1. The victim wears the right kind of panties.
2. The QR code is clearly visible and not obscured or distorted.
3. The attacker uses a phone.
4. The attacker's phone supports this system.
5. The attacker hasn't disabled the system.
6. An actual crime is in progress and it's not just someone taking a picture of the novelty underwear they bought.

The likelihood that all of those conditions are met at the same time is not high imo.
And again I think it would be hard to sell a phone that calls the cops on you, iirc most countries have laws against forced self incrimination.

I think there are more efficient ways to do that.

Attached: me3.jpg (844x840, 68K)

Like what for example?

Jeez, seriously?
It's that much of a problem for society if I guy snaps a photo of the qt sitting across from him on the train? Or doing squats right in front of him in the gym? So much that they had to make that a law?

>I think there are more efficient ways to do that.
It's not about efficiency, it's about style and perversion.

I'm pretty sure a bunch of countries have laws that deal with being photographed without permission, not just Japan.

Hi sharks! How many times has a pervert tried to take creepshots under your skirt? Well fear no more!

Attached: 1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 83K)

Bald obese old men

Just write down the numbers?

I miss flip phones :

I do.

Ah you see, there's important nuance here. It's not enough for our slutty girl to just be seen with the naked eye - she wants to be snapped on a flip phone camera, so the message is presented accordingly.

>if it isn't an iphone then it won't track me
that's stupid, user
you're stupid

So true.

One of the best thing in Japan is how many females willing to wear skirt, even during winter when I visited.

CG was released on 2011 so the picture is in 2011 where flip phone is still prevalent in japan.

>Old men.

Attached: Zoomer.png (434x327, 32K)

>phone without camera can't take spy pictures because it's not iphone, not because it lacks a fucking camera

Alternate idea:
When the QR code is scanned, it redirects you to a website that displays a bunch of your phone's geolocation info etc. Then there's a button to donate through some 3rd party to get your info taken off, otherwise you get publicly shamed for trying to take creepshots of girls' panties.
In a culture obsessed with shame, it'd probably be some easy money.

Attached: cute anime pic 0866.gif (480x270, 163K)

I'm the only one who loves Shiburin?

Or because they're comfortable and easy to wear.

Attached: index(4).jpg (90x216, 5K)

You make some astute observations there.

Attached: 5760a1578ca5408d9a741a7f6e487037.gif (500x364, 692K)

literally me i had the same flip phone since 2012

No, Rin doesn't enjoy it if she isn't getting paid. That's why she is the enko Queen.

ok

>job

But Rin's job is literally sex!

How do they do upskirt shots? All phones in japan are required to make a shutter sound when taking a snap. They use video recording?

don't use a japanese phone

She has to pretend to get mad about it or she'll be seen as a slut, and as everyone knows slutty girls are worse than war and famine.

technology isn't magic you fucknig retard

Rin's job is singing, dancing, and acting cute on TV shows. The sex thing is more of a hobby.

Attached: 1553030526470.jpg (2124x3000, 3.22M)

Whoever makes the phone with enough open source support to counter this wins the market. My money is on Xiaomi.

Well I don't think that's the case really.
But if I had many women thinking that I'm sexy and masturbing over me I wouldn't find it humiliating in the slightest.

It's different because of the extreme strength difference. If you were some male idol and some ugly hag wanted to fuck you, you could just lift her up by the armpits and put her in a wheelie bin where she belongs.
If you wanted to fuck some idol, you could hold them down and do whatever you wanted.

That knowledge that every fan she has wants to do lewd things to her and could potentially do it if they decided to is exciting and scary.

She probably acts all coy and like a stuck-up princess, bullying and demanding the men who want her, but the truth is she can't get enough of the casual sex.

Attached: 1562865861559.png (500x674, 303K)

Why do girls wear short skirts then complain if their panties are seen? It kind of defeats the point.

>they should put batteries, radio, and some kind photo detection sensor into panties.
That makes sense.

Girls exhibit themselves on purpose. They only complain about it for extra attention, or when some ugly guy is checking them out.

i have an iphone. i got it for free from my sister. thanks and rate

No fun. How are we supposed to advance as a civilisation without degenerates to drive our critical thinking forward.

Attached: 8E0BEFA229FA434EB45D0F6D08E6D3AC.png (144x332, 85K)

I still use a flip phone for calls.

Rin's just playing. You didn't actually think she meant "no" when she said "no", did you?

flip phones look cool, i wish everyone would use them so we had less phoneposters shitting up the site

This manga started before smartphones were even a thing.

>not wearing something under the skirt to protect you modesty

she wants it.

maybe

>2019
>not using flip smartphones for best of both worlds
Sheeps
samsung.com/hk_en/smartphones/galaxy-folder2-g165/

You know for this perspective Shirous way of magic really is busted. He doesn't waste anything except mana when he practices it. Meanwhile Rin literally just shits out money to shoot a pea shooter.

she's not wearing panties due to not wanting to stain them with the cum from the fat old man she was compensation dating last night

So I think she's fine with some dude snapping a picture.

A lot.

Attached: Koikatsu-2019-09-10-23-22-20.png (1920x1080, 2.89M)

I mean she did kill Hercules with that handful of gravel. I think multiple times.

Only two billion Yen to do that.

Yeah but
Killed Hercules

user she's in horrible debt now for no reason.

have sex freak

Yeah but she can say “Bro let me tell you about the time I killed fucking Berserkules”

god bless

He’s not wrong at the core, just glossing over some things

The japanese have largely transitioned to smartphones in the past 5 years or so.
Please stop spewing shit out of your mouth.

Africans and poo-in-the-loos mainly

What is it like having an IQ of over 300?