youtube.com/watch?v=yml_GtuwY6o
youtube.com/watch?v=eWNNjIIq4TA
youtu.be/U4RXZorSCAs
youtube.com/watch?v=q0ov2ZIgC88
youtube.com/watch?v=5svxuS3L9_s
youtube.com/watch?v=wdOra_ckb-s
youtu.be/Gvtraav5RK0?t=19
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: darker-than-black-2-06-large-30.jpg (1275x717, 134K)

Attached: the-ancient-magus-bride-0.jpg (530x400, 77K)

YAYO YAYO YAYOOOOOOOOO

Man, what the fuck happened behind the scenes on that season? Fucking magical girl transformation scenes and hobo Hei. Were they all drunk off their asses?

For a series that doesn’t take itself too seriously I’m surprised more people don’t like it

youtube.com/watch?v=yml_GtuwY6o

Inever liked that crap

Currently my AOTY

Attached: 1553055867367.jpg (1200x675, 70K)

youtube.com/watch?v=eWNNjIIq4TA

Did you like the ending?

youtu.be/U4RXZorSCAs

this fucking guy

Attached: shinsekai-yori_-main_.jpg (1198x782, 104K)

youtube.com/watch?v=q0ov2ZIgC88
youtube.com/watch?v=5svxuS3L9_s
youtube.com/watch?v=wdOra_ckb-s

It was ok. It's not the best part of it.
It was a fun show, that put intricacies between the xi (Aliens) and humans. The scientist character was entertaining. It felt like watching a less serious Full metal panic s1 for some reason.

How can one dude get so much shit wrong about a series while spending alot of time editing with info in front of him?

Attached: 5d1797134d338bc72d51aa951153c6dcecd3868e720c89a36dcd78f309735f06.jpg (450x443, 58K)

wtf is going on in this thread

Its gotta go, gotta go gotta go

youtu.be/Gvtraav5RK0?t=19

This is real KINO

I'm like 90 episodes in, and the relationship development is painfully slow. It's funny though, so I just keep watching.

It just couldn't live up to expectations and had some weird/shitty writing choices (see ). I don't think it would have taken a whole lot for season two to actually be good.

I had to force myself to finish this, I wanted to drop it by around episode 18. I'm sure there are plenty of 13-year-old girls who love it.

I liked this series, does it have a bad reputation?

Attached: 250px-Ranma1-2.jpg (250x395, 41K)

>I liked this series, does it have a bad reputation?
Yes

Before the digibro vid it's only bad reputation was the gay scene and some animation budget issues, but very highly rated otherwise

Digibro vid?

Fuck me I love the first OP. Pure childhood nostalgia.

>digibro
Disgusting.

do people really listen to opinions of e-celebs though?

Naruto war climax and Kaguya arcs, and only because of Obito, so fuck you I liked it and double fuck you I liked him.

yes unfortunately

My opinion usually conforms to whatever the last well worded viewpoint I heard was.