How many have you watched, Yea Forumsnons?

How many have you watched, Yea Forumsnons?

Attached: 1568200881637.jpg (2550x2965, 2.98M)

Other urls found in this thread:

anilist.co/user/BF/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I only read manga

>No Fullshit Alchecrap on that list
Based.

This is the most random chart I’ve ever seen

1/80

at most tree fiddy

Here you go. Purple is my favourite. 7 on the bottom row. I am not gonna mark this shit again.

Attached: 1556814808436.jpg (2550x2615, 2.78M)

This is the old list, there are more anime on the one I posted

is there one for moeshit?

There's enough moeshit in that list

Literally zero. Although I think I did watch about 4 episodes of Saki then stopped. Didn't really drop it, just haven't felt like watching it yet.

Read the post you dumb nigger.

Attached: 1549759901222.png (1920x1080, 1.68M)

>Genocyber

why?

Is there one for good moeshit?

Not enough

Attached: 1568496843966.jpg (2550x2965, 2.98M)

Holy Reddit yikes

edgy == good apparently

How many of these are even available to watch?

Attached: 1511203784272.png (372x295, 172K)

Anime is for niggers lol

>Aoki Uru

Attached: 1541494944572.png (493x446, 545K)

has there been any new info on uru in blue?

>how many?
29, but a lot of those remaining are shows/OVAs I've intentionally chosen not to bother watching after looking up their details.

Summer in Andalusia, Captain Tylor, and Kamichu are really good, but a lot of the other things on that chart aren't worth bothering with.

I've only seen the Phantom Blood movie.

A lot of these are absolute garbage though

baitweird post

everything

Attached: 1321543654.jpg (1024x576, 217K)

A lot of those are hard to find now a days. A lot of old anime is basically becoming lost media.

>Afro Samurai
This show was just a masterpiece of shit of 2007-ish shadow-tier internet edge. It has not aged well.

anilist.co/user/BF/
>tfw no bf

Attached: img_789.png (372x388, 89K)

>Saki
>GetBackers
>Dimension High School
but why? Saki is at least good, but none of these are really significant in any way and GB & DHS are both trash.

>Jojo
Yeah nah I rather never post here.

It's meme list. Probably has FFS movie and unreleased gainax movie. Didn't click but I'm sure

Mind Game
Tenjho Tenge (episode 1 only)
Di Gi Charat
March Comes in Like a Lion
Mouse (episode 1 only)
Read or Die
Legend of Black Heaven (episode 1 only)

I still don't know what the running theme of this chart is supposed to be.

Galaxy angel
Di Gi Charat
Genocyber
Metropolis
I definitely saw these, can't remember if I saw some of the others or not

I was just thinking about that the other day... fuck

fluffy.is
site has a lot of old anime

DHS was kino though.

Attached: Dimension High School 10 (7).png (1280x720, 500K)

You are a life-saver, user.

7, and seen a little bit of 3-gatsu no Lion too.

>Legend of Lemnear
Total garbage, but I did find it a bit interesting how it splits rape and violence almost perfectly on the middle, with one part about the former and another about the latter, and how much less interesting the violent fighting is than the rape, it's made me think a lot about how society normalizes violence while rape is still seen as something horrible.
That was probably not the intent of the creators though, it's a really terrible anime. But it was enough to make me push it up to a 4/10.

>California Crisis
It was a fun anime, and I found the ending to be "deep", or something. Not the right words. But it feels like a picture of a certain mindset, like, how some people do crazy things and just get carried away in the fun or something, hard to explain, and how it ends with their certain death, but then cuts off before it happens was really cool.

>Windaria
It's pretty memorable. It was interesting how it ended with total victory for the bad guys and a complete genocide of the good empire.

>Tobira wo Akete
It's really bad, and really boring. May be somewhat interesting for being one of the first isekai anime. It was really forgettable, so I don't remember much, but I did give a more detailed explanation earier. I think one thing I wrote was that it implements stuff for the sake of pushing the plot or something? Really don't remember.

>Kamichu
A classic, but not quite my thing. It had some episodes I liked, and I guess it looks pretty good, but the base concept of gods don't appeal much to me, and overall the style of it was not quite my thing, even though it was pretty enjoyable as I watched it.

>Saint Tail
Really good, one of my favourite mahou shoujo. It's a super cute romance, and it's really fun. I loved it. The ending was much less bad than what people say. That haircut, though. Actually the worst part of the show

>Saint Tail (continued)
In general, I strongly recommend Saint Tail, and try to get people to watch it, it's really underappreciated. The christian themes, while I don't like christianity, and found them offputting, had real charm that I ended up enjoying. And the main character looks cute and pretty.
This anime made me want to become a thief for a while after I watched it.

>Video Girl Ai
Overall pretty good, I've got nothing against recommending it.
I remember thinking the first episode or two being really generic and a bit lame, but then it had a stretch of three episodes or so of romance that felt really good to watch. The ending was super weird, probably what people mean by gainax ending.

It was fun watching it with the other 10 anons or so. Green was best boy and the last episode is godlike but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone ever.

Attached: 1547157996435.png (1280x720, 1.04M)

>Jojo no Kimyou na Bouken: Phantom Blood

Impossible because the film is lost media. Therefore, this chart is invalid.

Lemnear is legit cool and worth watching simply for how cool the last third is.

It's not for everyone, doesn't mean it's bad or doesn't have some worth.

Attached: Legend of Lemnear (1).webm (702x524, 2.68M)

I found the fight scene to be extremely boring and uninteresting.

I've watched 15 out of that list.

>aren't worth bothering with

Pretty much this.

>I’m not like other Yea Forumsnons: the post

Unless there is a 1080p bluray remaster I'm not watching it.

>I have seen none of these
I deduce this list is shit.

Attached: 1534489783311.jpg (300x168, 10K)

Dunno if it's meant to be a troll or legit chart? There's some questionable things on there, that I've seen. It's not that they're completely shit, but very very meh (TT (okay maybe it is), peacemaker).

Attached: notmany.jpg (2550x2965, 3.01M)

Why not watch what you enjoy like how humans are supposed to act?

>afro samurai
and it was terrible
>tenjou tenje
and it was pretty bad, got told that the manga was better, but not interested enough to check it out
>mutafukaz
and it was a great surprise, didn't know what to expect and it was very entertaining
>stringendo
and to this day is one of my favourite hentai

I prefer the Kenji chart

Attached: kenji-core.jpg (1600x2951, 992K)