Isekai Cheat Magician

Is anyone actually watching this?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Isekai Cheat Magician - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_18.25_[2019.08.28_14.55.37].jpg (1280x720, 125K)

I know he refuses the cute fit brown redhead's offer and that alone is enough to make me refuse watching it.

only autists whose only reason to keep watching is they are already too invested to drop it despite it being unwatchable trash

I'm watching for the developing yuri relationship between these two

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Isekai Cheat Magician - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_12.53.100.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

Maou-sama is better :3

would've been improved greatly by making it exclusively Rin's show

That makes me confused why he didn't accept her, I would have in a heartbeat

I'll skim over to see if anything looks interesting or if something worthwhile develops.

Is she not a part of his harem? Because if she's not I won't pick this up.

If that fit brown redhead chick in your was the main girl I think people would care a bit more.

You're retarded, if it's simply fucking her that's fine but she's asking to be a wife and having children. Think about what that means.

The adaptation is better than Arifureta's trainwreck, but the source material is not as good.

This

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Maou-sama, Retry! - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.23_[2019.09.04_18.13.09].jpg (1280x720, 93K)

I was but I stopped

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Isekai Cheat Magician - 07 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_15.07_[2019.08.21_10.33.21].png (1920x1080, 2.07M)

It is so rare for the cute girls in these isekai series to die that I could not believe it until the next episode when he was by her grave.

The whole death was bizarre or I missed something really important. I could not understand what happened to her. She got possessed or mind controlled, then just walked over to where he was and came back to her senses? What was the point of mind controlling her? Just to put her somewhere where she'd die?

Yeah your right, relationships before marriage

I swear I made this exact thread a couple of weeks ago.

She died kind off because the dragon had two heads.
She needed to die, so the MC could unlock his powers so he can more or less politely ask the dragon to leave.
The possession was probably just to put her in the right spot, because unbeknownst to our cast everything they took place in is all planed and they are just playing their roles.

You can decline, but the way he did it was pathetic.

BASED

Attached: 1565197733783.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

Tpbp

Not autist here but watching it just because boredom.

With episodes like these you cannot even deny that they have a better chemistry with each other then Rin has with the MC.
I love how we get a flashback of them dropping him at their mentor's place and the next scene with them is them going out to have fun out in the city.
Then paying lip service to how much their are worried and back to their date. Yeah my childhood friend may be down in a comma and who knows when/if he wakes up, let's go on a date the person I know for a couple of weeks.

Apparently the elf is just another haremette in the source material, but it definitely seems kind of weird in the anime. They must intentionally be trying to make her seem gay for Rin. Blessed anime staff trying to spice up this shit.

Attached: 1567653144134.webm (960x540, 773K)

>Think about what that means
It means he'll be happily married to a tanned fit genki tomboy and have a happy family? oh no that's so horrible.

They don't even interact, not really at least.
If it's true it must be later on, maybe he saves her or some shit, to make it as cliche as possible.

The mentor teasing her here is cute. She knows well he wouldn't lift a finger.

Taichi should get with Lemiya.

I haven't seen the latest episode, but I heard that the MC is now friends/allies with the people who got Ana killed, is that true?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Isekai Cheat Magician - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_07.22_[2019.08.14_10.11.19].png (1280x720, 750K)

Nah, just with the armless guy and his brown sidekick. They weren't directly responsible for her death at least, although they do belong to the same side.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Isekai Cheat Magician - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_18.35_[2019.09.14_18.37.21].jpg (1280x720, 106K)

The shit that bothers me the most that it's doing great on streaming services in japan.
Mediocrity should not be rewarded even though this will get us more isekai which I like.

Attached: Isekai Magician.webm (960x540, 2.08M)

Dropped mid-ep 1

who is op girl's va?

Inoue Marina which is Chiri from SZS, Maths from Monogatari etc

Literally the only one that had any chemistry with MC was the assassin chick who died. Not even the main chick has much chemistry with MC. The close second is the delicious brown general.

I miss Ana.

Attached: Isekai Cheat.webm (960x540, 1.01M)

I wish someone would have kept track of how many times this fucker has said cheato.

It’s irritating because it’s not even a cheat. He’s literally a known, defined thing. A sorcerer. There aren’t many like him if ever, but they know how it works. It’s not a fucking cheat reeeeee.

>Saying no to that /fit/ grill.
I will never watch this.

>that retarded ass armor
jesus fucking christ

>What was the point of mind controlling her? Just to put her somewhere where she'd die?
I think they wanted to mind control her to attack Taichi but she snapped out of it at the last minute because she loved him. That just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time where they dragon kills her. Something dumb like that.

>Turning down an brown amazon girl voiced by Marina Inoue
I'm glad I didn't pick this up, otherwise I probably would've had a stroke from the rage.

>Bland MC cheating his way through obstacles
I nearly fall asleep just thinking about it.

The only reason I picked it up was because it had a ridiculously blatant and generic title, and it certainly lived up to what I expected. I was planning to drop it, but the ridiculousness of the entire situation with the James-haired guy is probably enough to make me watch the last 2 episodes

>ridiculously blatant and generic title
>it's played completely straight
Amusing really.