What is the worst manga page you can think of?

What is the worst manga page you can think of?

Attached: 17.jpg (696x608, 94K)

Attached: 098.jpg (479x466, 4K)

Attached: dem feet.jpg (800x1280, 128K)

ace's death

Imagine being this retarded

Attached: hxh_turkey.jpg (728x1054, 132K)

Nah it's legitimately shit.

jesus, is this real?

I am just memeing don't get your panties in a twist

Attached: 1541787722566.png (877x1300, 201K)

Yes.

Attached: 5.jpg (1560x1200, 1022K)

i refuse to believe this

Lmao how did he mix those parts up

HOLY SHIT HAHA
I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS THIS BAD

Attached: Levinsongiphy.gif (204x360, 1.25M)

What's wrong with this?

Attached: A11761308-27.jpg (641x960, 81K)

>posting magazine scans instead of the tanks
i knew you hxh haters are desperate, but that's just sad at this point

It's not nice of you to post my 3 years old nephew's drawing in this thread.

Wait what?
I'M currently watching the 2011 adaption for the first time and planned to read the manga as soon as I'm finished, I had no idea that it can look THAT bad.
Are these extremely rare cases? I hope so. Why did jump even print that shit?

Cute cope

Her foot

suck on my massive cock you buzzword spouting Yea Forumsermin

What about it?

It's finished in the volumes.

Attached: bOom9.jpg (640x494, 150K)

Thank god but still sucks if you're reading weekly.
It's just mindboggling that these are the pages he sends to Jump.

Jump is published on a very tight schedule, unreliable authors always get published with mistakes in the magazine that get fixed in the tanks. If you want to read a manga, you buy the tanks, not the magazines. It's only because scanlation took off in the 00's that we have magazine scans for those manga instead of tanks. That said, Togashi's laziness does extend to levels that mean even if he fixes the art on something, sometimes the bad art just becomes "the style" or entire story stuff is thrown aside for rushed pages. Tanks can't fix that. The reason HxH is constantly on hiatus is so Togashi doesn't put out such rushed shit in the magazine all the time as he did for the first couple hundred chapters.

It looks the fingers of a hand grafted onto the end of a foot.

Thanks for the insightful answer user.

I like reading trash manga.

Attached: file.png (1007x1433, 1.15M)

Was meant for Now I look like a fool.

Attached: 45_-_Nobunaga%27s_late_reaction.png (640x360, 198K)

There was a period between the end of Greed Island and start of Chimera Ant where he had wrist problems, but if you read the volume releases it's fine.

Hey at least he's drawing something in those pages rather than just going fuck it in

It's deformed

Attached: 1568493171960.jpg (1560x1200, 919K)

Attached: CWTWMeTWwAEcmJg.jpg (818x1200, 223K)

>weekly

Attached: anime laugh.png (722x813, 476K)

Just look like long toes to me.
Honestly it feels weird to fixate on this in a manga so full of crazy anatomy.

>shit art is excusable because its always been shit

>"Muh Yea Forums"
Yikes

Gets me every time

This doesn't actually look bad at all when taken out of context, since dying from a stair fall is something very common in the real world.

I remember in the 4kids version they just she said she got really sick and couldnt train anymore.

We're talking about manga, here.

Explain why it's bad

actually less worse than what oda came up with

oh my rubber nen

>e-celebs defend that shit
jesus
You're fucking retarded

>e-celebs defend that shit
Where? When? How? Why?

>Why did jump even print that shit?
you can get away with a lot if you're popular enough (and plan to fix it). There are a few pages of MHA that look almost as bad in the magazine

Attached: bullshit.jpg (1080x1142, 322K)

Black Whip guy seems based, it's too bad he has to spend his afterlife trapped inside Dekuck

Are you saying this page doesn't exist or what?

Falling down the stairs is a nippon way of saying "fell on her sword"/ie; suicide.

Nice headcanon.

Attached: 1547309537396.png (861x921, 439K)

It's asian feet, they evolved from the ocean later than us.

That page would probably span 5 chapters, today. And it would introduce about 11 new, named characters.

Attached: 1507173996125.jpg (1542x1060, 252K)

This.

Why is this bad?

Is this SBR?

Attached: Volume 14 - Dawn at the Higashikata House.zip-Volume 14 - Dawn at the Higashikata House-v14c057 Mila (887x1400, 569K)

hand feet

/thread

The page that broke Yea Forums forever

that's gay

Attached: Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai_ Tensai-ta... - Ch.161 - Shijo Maki Wants To Be Enlightened - 6.png (850x1200, 276K)

Attached: U0--==-SPEEDKING.png (314x447, 113K)

Kuina isn't dead though.

there's a page of Killua infiltrating in the Chimera castle when he's behind the stair. DAMN!! it's the worse I've seen

Cope.

Stay salty

Attached: 1409300516433.jpg (525x297, 39K)

That chapter was a huge shitpost and i love it.

In One Piece you have people flying into walls and going through buildings all the time and come out of it with just a scratch so an actual character dying from falling down the stairs is pretty hard to believe.

She was just a fairly strong child though, not a seasoned fighter.

Absolutely no sense of pacing and tone, unexpressive panel, and terrible dialogue.
He goes from learning her death, to get angry at it, to ask her father for her sword in less than 5 panels.

The "Oh no ! Zoro !" make it sounds like it actually happened seconds ago, the "And Died" and "okay" make it sounds almost comical.

Perspective is also fucked in panel 3, to top the ugly drawing and bad composition.

Inconsistent background, blank in one page, present in the other, clearly not added for dramatic effect.

Attached: 1561774228157.png (877x391, 201K)

And there would be more running.

>worst pages
>half of the posts are a single panel

One Piece also makes it clear that you only get that strong around puberty. All children that DON'T have devil fruit powers have been shown so far to be really weak.

Kid Sabo, pre-timeskip Coby, Usopp's old gang, etc.

You gotta hit puberty before you actually develop the super-human muscles

Do you think the author took a trip to India for vacation, then the magazine said he needed to show that it was used for research purposes and just made this chapter so they wouldn't have to pay for it

He confirmed that he went to India on the publisher's dime.

I just realized, if both Enma and Wado Ichimonji are made by the same swordsmith and Enma drains a wielder’s haki...whose to say that Waldo Ichimonji doesn’t carry some sort of curse that affected Kuina first and just ended up draining her life force?

Even footfag standards would know this is bad because her toes are fingers.

Kid Sabo survived a bazooka

>still sucks if you're reading weekly
Trust me, HxHfags definitely do NOT have this problem

I bet he thought he was so clever. He went through all that trouble setting up "nen strengthening after death" or "nen abilities completing death wishes" with previous characters just to blow his load doing it and forgetting that brains need oxygen.

Also that charred flesh is 100% OK after something something properties of rubber and gum.

Glad to see Togashi's got his priorities straight

Didn't 4kids ""censor"" it to her being beaten into a coma so she can't train anymore?