What was your reaction to his death?

What was your reaction to his death?

Attached: Dbq6Wb6WkAEG_Ci.jpg (500x505, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6FNgYDJxduQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Same as shinkis reaction

who?

Who?

Oh no not Gaara's brother

puppets are stupid

He died?

Yes
youtube.com/watch?v=6FNgYDJxduQ

He's alive in the manga. It was a fake out death.

Literally who?

This man is a complete jobber, even weaker than Sakura

Guzma

Attached: Guzma.png (1366x768, 1.3M)

Is that the nigga who got his ass stomped by my mans shino?

He died?

Why not use his Naruto design which people will actually recognise? Who even watches Boruto still?

Did he die a virgin?

>manga
>canon
lol

Good riddance.

Laughter

why the fuck is boruto still a monthly manga? Are the mangakas that fucking lazy?

>15 years filled with joy whenever a new Naruto game came out, a new chapter dropped or time spent imagining how cool they'll all be as adults
>we actually get a continuation
>it's fucking shit

Why did they do it, bros? 15 years of love for Naruto and I can't even watch 6 minutes of a Boruto episode without getting bored and watching something else
The Manga isn't what it's hyped up to be either

>The Manga isn't what it's hyped up to be either
is it even hyped? feel like no one cares about it these days.

Coworkers and YouTube hype it in my case, pretty much.
>dude, JIGEN!!!
>Bro it'll get better, Koji is totally Jiraiya

Cancel Boruto and create an Akatsuki misadventures action/comedy.

Sasori and Deidara's art rivalry, Hidan gambling Kakuzu's money away and the occasional more serious episode with philosophical discussions between Itachi & Pain while they sit somewhere it's raining.

Honestly, why haven't they done that? Sounds like something you could make at least 50 episodes of without it getting boring or repetitive

I dropped this a hundred episodes ago and Boruto still is an entitled little shit. Glad I missed nothing.

When will fisherman get an epic upgrade like pic related?

Attached: 1566178344304.jpg (1280x714, 134K)

Why is Pierrot still wasting their time on this? Go animate something people actually want, like another season of kingdom or the last bleach arc.

I had none because I don't care about Naruto and neither should you.

Pic related absorbs ebic fisherman in 2 episodes

>spend 15 years making the audience want to see Naruto just being happy, being hokage, getting to be bros with Sasuke since he spent the entirety of Shippuden chasing him, etc.,
>make the spin off about his stupid fucking son
>Naruto is miserable and probably going to die for Boruto's character development, the show skipped to a point in time where anything interesting or cool Naruto would've done as kage has already passed and Sasuke is barely around

I hate this fucking cash cow.