Daily Sketchbook Chapter

Hooray, a deep forest.

Attached: Sketchbook_v07_000.jpg (602x859, 219K)

Attached: Sketchbook_v07_ch096_001.png (1200x1740, 1.1M)

Attached: Sketchbook_v07_ch096_002.png (1200x1740, 647K)

Let's learn easy kanji!
木 ki: tree, wood
林 hayashi: grove, forest
森 mori: Forest, woods.
森林 shinrin: Forest, woods.
山 yama: Mountain, hill.

Attached: Sketchbook_v07_ch096_003.png (1200x1740, 665K)

Attached: Sketchbook_v07_ch096_004.png (1200x1740, 627K)

Attached: Sketchbook_v07_ch096_005.png (1200x1740, 684K)

I think Soras future husband has to dress in a cat suit every night if he wants some.

Attached: Sketchbook_v07_ch096_006.png (1200x1740, 817K)

胃 i: stomach, paunch, crop, craw
鱈 tara: Gadid (any fish of the family Gadidae, inc. cod, haddock, whiting and pollack). Pacific cod (Gadus macrocephalus).
たら胃 taraosa: Lit. Cod stomach

Attached: Sketchbook_v07_ch096_007.png (1200x1740, 665K)

That's all for today. Any time something is a regional delicacy, I think there's a reason it hasn't left that region.

Attached: Sketchbook_v07_ch096_008.png (1200x1740, 694K)

>go to bakery in Japan
>see something that looks like a pastry
>buy it as dessert
>take a bite
>it was fucking curry bread
Didn't taste bad but I was suprised.

Sora caught red handed

And it seems Kate has been making a profit.

Isn't everything a surprise when you can't read the package?

Ironically it actually had English description under the Japanese.
I just never thought this was possible.

From the county that calls fish stomach a delicacy, anything is possible.

I can't believe Sora's dead

Imagining strange things is forbidden!

I meant I didn't know it was possible that they put English text as description.

The big chains do. Or sometimes the ones near touristy places.

Fuu does not look amused.
By the way, what's the difference between 森 and 森林? Besides the number of kanji, seems that they have the same meaning.

literally the size. It's one of the nicer, more literal kanji where more is more.

In practical use, there's no difference. Unless it's part of a name, just go with 森.

When will sensei bullying end?

When she stops making it so easy.

From Japanese Wikipedia, 森林 refers not only to trees as a group, but also to the whole body including other organisms and soil that exist there.

I wonder why flying fish actually fly? Especially as Kuga points out, they can't breathe above water.

I like the logical way the Chinese/Japanese created their language, reminds me how how drawing 3 women together equal 'noisy', perfectly logical.

Cats wag their tails? I've never seen that other than for keeping balance. Do they do it when their happy like dogs?

I would be okay with that so long as Sora wears a leather or latex catsuit as well.

Yeah, I can easily imagine Asou as a hamster too.

Thanks OP. I'm not so sure, many regional foods just don't get the attention it deserves. For example, chip butties are popular in the UK, yet I never see them anywhere else even though they are so delicious.

You might want to double check the meaning of 姦.

Cats usually wag like that if they're overstimulated or excited. It's one of the cat signs to look out for along with puffed up (scared or agitated) or a thrashing twitch held low or horizontal (something's about to get attacked)

>chip butties
I don't know if I'd call those a delicacy. More like comfort food, and that's based off the kinds of food you had as a child.

bump

Google 蟲姦.

Attached: chirp.png (391x274, 64K)

姦: wicked, mischief, seduce, rape, noisy

Thanks, user!

"Holstein"? I know that region in northern Germany. But I don't think it's specifically related to cows ... or is it? Is there some popular connection that only Japanese make?

How does the cat not freak out when Sora grabs its tail?

Sounds disgusting. Then again, I'm a vegetarian. Would anyone in here eat that?

>"Holstein"? I know that region in northern Germany. But I don't think it's specifically related to cows ... or is it? Is there some popular connection that only Japanese make?
Holstein is a cow breed with a high milk output. Back in the day all the countries were importing them from the Dutch so they spread worldwide.

Ah, okay. Strange that I didn't know that but Sora did. Maybe I'm not autistic enough.

they are simply referred to as dutch cows in most places but i'm sure autism helps too.

Yes, in that order. It can mean that, but in the vast majority of cases it really doesn't. And there are way more common ways of saying noisy.

>Would anyone in here eat that?
I'd be willing to try some to be polite, but I wouldn't order it.

in my experience, japanese preparations of weird sea monsters and side products are bafflingly delicious.

Sounds like we have a volunteer.

I felt genuinely bad for Negishi this time.

I wouldn't lewd Sora even if I was her husband.

>Would anyone in here eat that?
Not after googling it.

>the logical way the Chinese/Japanese created their language
God bless you, little one.

Attached: chrome_pLTAWrv62t.png (186x278, 52K)

Negishi gets to hang out with the sketchbooks all the time, don't feel too sorry for him.