Why are manga MCs such faggots?

Attached: fuckyou.png (625x666, 388K)

because the readers are faggots

best girl

shame she wont win

Stop projecting user.

For real though, what was she doing?

because they want anime adaptation for boosting sales.

She tried to have sex with him

so self-inserting faggots, the usual target audience, have some sort of irl connection. sadly, this led us to pic related

Attached: 02.jpg (1859x1038, 1.06M)

oops did i hit a nerve?

Imagine if that happened to you, how you would react? Don’t act like you would fuck her instantly after, you would be shocked at first because who the fuck grabs a boy hand and put it into her tit?

>NEW BAD
>OLD GOOD

Not all of them are, just far too many.

Attached: G33.png (904x1300, 544K)

probably go in for the kiss
cus id would be incredible akward if id refuse her advances

braindead argument

Women don't usually do this, must be a ploy and the dude is 100% right in not going along with it

Shock isn't the same thing as angrily telling her to stop.

Like yours

True, then nevermind MC is a faggot

What if she only wanted glopping but not kiss? You would end up being MeToo’d

correction
Women don't usually do this with guys they dont have a raging lady boner for
dont wanna sound rude but would you consider yourself an expert when it comes to interacting with woman?

only ugly or uncharismatic guys get MeToo'd
and if id be ether i wouldnt be in that situation

>Want to know the source manga
>but if I do ask I'll just get called a newfag

What should I do Yea Forums?

*right click
*search google for similar pictures

Koi goku no toshi.

Koi Goku no Toshi

>caring that subhumans that still browses Yea Forums in 2019 call you newfag
lmao

wait is glopping when you lick someones anus?

thanks.
Here is a pic of my waifu as a token of my gratitude.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (1920x1080, 193K)

>He likes another girl.
>This one girl actually doesn't even want to fuck him but is just using him for her own benefits.
I don't know OP. Maybe he's just being mindful and cautious instead of blindly thinking with his dick?
The fact that we all want to fuck her has nothing to do with him being a faggot.

you waifu is very beautifull and doesnt make me worry about your mental health at all

This is one of the times where he's actually being perfectly rational.

this
keep reading shit with bad story and art targeted at japanese teenagers
then come to Yea Forums to shitpost

If they weren't, they'd be accused of sexual harassment or rape.
You could also say it's the chilling effects from such worries; either within the character, or from the side of the mangaka/publisher, who don't want to be accused of making young males perform such acts.
It's that simple.

wow great example of "context matters"

user, when are you going to destroy my pussy and fill my belly?

Attached: Osoii.jpg (1165x1500, 1.27M)

you're waifu is shit, horikita best girl

>effeminate bad
>masculine good
Do you really need it spelled out?

you didnt even post a pic of your waifu
makes me think your afraid people will call your waifu shit

Did you not go to high school? The hell are you even talking about. Getting laid is an expectation.

what are you
a tranny?

Nah. If a girl wants you she’ll move closer, always smile at you, want to meet you after school, cling on your arm, stuff like that. She’ll let you caress her and get all close.
user was right, its really weird when a girl grabbed my dick in high school out of nowhere, i thought she was trying to humiliate me.
Probably the case as well

Are you sure you can handle countless babies?

Thankfully she'll win instead of the pointless moeblob.

You whore out your waifu for favors

a girl in highschool rested her legs on my lap while we watched a movie in physics class and then started moving her legs back and forth until i got a boner
pretty sure she wanted to lose her virginity and not embarras me

Maybe in a nigger school for future single mothers

can all incels pls leave the threat

Yeah but thats sensual and intimate, which is my point.
Its different from just out of the blue groping someone. Girls want to ease into that shit, unless they’re sex crazed nymphos.

My god, you are actually this dumb.

Attached: 1325899781561.jpg (320x240, 13K)

Maybe if manga/anime MC's werent such fags then japan wouldnt have a population problem

why yes

>CHERRYPICKING GOOD
>NEWBADOLDGOOD BAD

I don't know Naofumi kinda stands out like a sore thumb in that pic

Whats it like to be touched by a girl?

Like being touched by a man but with boobs.

Realistically speaking? I seriously doubt a girl would manage to put my hand on her boob unless I actually was willing to grope her. When you think about it, those MCs are always absurdly weak, clumsy and easy to manhandle, but you normally don't trip over nothing, fall down from some little girl's shove or let other people do as they please with your body.

Jesus dude, your virginity is showing. Yes, some girls are shy but if a girl wants to fuck you and you're being way too shy about it, then she'll get more aggressive.

Attached: 70398295_669122556905402_8822243493230411776_n.jpg (500x486, 31K)

I never had that problem because I’m not shy.
I’m just explaining to user why normal girls don’t sexually assault people: they can show interest in other ways

Eren is the missing link between Modern MCs and chad MCs

Attached: 1554958241265.jpg (2389x960, 1.32M)

So no one is going to mention that she's actually a dyke who is secretly aiming for MC's childhood friend?

Attached: 1567731531687.png (1550x1312, 1.51M)

This guy is the most based MC ever. If he would just shut the fuck up about his MMORPG autism.

A bit more sex and SoL and less stats would have been even better, but it's still an improvement compared to the WN.

Maybe they could share each other.

>wearing a choker
dog without a leash

Because the readers/ viewers, aka Nips, are closed-in betas. Most of them never had sex in their entire life. There's no wonder why cuck MCs are popular considering the fact that the audience is a glass reflection of them.

To be honest, I don't really mind MCs not fucking girls at every opportunity, however their attitude tends to be simply insufferable. I'm taking about this whole "a super cute girl is making moves on me, woe is me" act, almost hysteric attempts to avoid any unwholesome situations, instead of enjoying an opportunity to touch or see something nice.

At every opportunity can be bad too depending on the situation, but it's better than the other extreme. Maybe it just seems that way because there are so many who panic at the thought of physical contact though. Some character development that's then followed by occasional fucking would probably be ideal for many of those situations.

money

Why is she crying while forcing MC-kun to grope her?

have a Yuri

Attached: YuriMuscle.jpg (950x1364, 698K)

faggots like in OPs image is why i enjoy NTR. Love seeing these losers get their girls taken away from them.

>into furry shit
hes a fag

She ain't gonna lift my hand that easily

Maybe you should read good manga

Attached: x9.jpg (764x1200, 473K)

Well, in this manga case that girl stealing MC's love interest is pretty much best case scenario, she is even working much harder to save her. Though it's likely that she will sacrifice herself for the love interest and MC near the end (assuming it does not get axed fast), I just hope it's not solely because the MC screwed up.

Attached: x4.png (822x1200, 428K)

Lol no
Ai is boring shit. She's the Onodera to Yukiko's Chitoge.
There's no way Yukiko won't win. MC won't be able to resist this busty twintailed goddess for too long.

Naofumis pretty great

Holy shit, where did you get that picture of me?

Is that a loli?

japanese ""men"" are much too cowardly to ever actually speak to a woman

But MC turn into woman can't be faggot anymore.

Attached: 1522181175407.jpg (655x1000, 58K)

>m-m-muh naofuuumi-kuun!
>meanwhile old anime had badass motherfuckers like motherfuckin kenshiro and gene starwind
Fuck off with your sissy isekai garbage.

cant find the fucking sauce, help please!

Why are doujin protagonists so Chad?

Try to read a good manga

Attached: file.png (2917x1233, 3.72M)

>OLD BAD
>NEW GOOD

Nice Cherry-picking, fag.

That's the case with both, user.

>That Naruto/Sasuke/Gon bait
Oof

I can't wait for the next chapter.
Damn sucks that there's only 4 chapters out. Yukiko is hot as fuck holy shit I'd fuck the shit out of her, I wish I had a girl like her all over me...those goddamn perfect tits, that aggressive personality.

It's not even good cherry picking. Yusuke and Yang are more based than everyone on the right.

>Personality, character development, interactions? That’s shit doesn’t matter, me only want muscle men with big beards unga unga
yes it is stupid

never bitch

So pathetically dishonest.
These are typical of their respective times.

There has never been such a complete lack of effort historically like the modern LN protagonist. It's so devoid of depth, soul, and anything even slightly creative. The disgusting subhumans who consume and self insert into this garbage make me feel like a demi-god comparatively.

Attached: 1331317809086.jpg (347x234, 10K)

Nigga this isn’t good neither, the point is that both old and new times have both good and shit protagonist

Yes lets have even more whiny, manlet MCs with no agency and personality besides "do the right thing".

God, why are men such faggots these days.

based Diablo breaking the mold.

Attached: imagine.jpg (1920x1080, 222K)

people will say "cherrypicking" but in terms of GENERAL trends, this is true.

>Japanese Shadman

It's in the drinking water and food.

>Gon on both sides

desu, he did beta out

She looks more like a main girl than Ai, I think the most likely case is her falling for MC later on and the same happening with him.

Ai will probably become more relevant as the mysteries of the world start being revealed. And it's likely that MC has something special too (possibly related to the dreams), while Yukiko is likely just an unrelated party who is crazy enough to figure out things and try to fight back. That would really put her in a bad situation if things escalate beyond stuff normal humans can do.

Attached: x22.png (822x1200, 323K)

Is it just me, or has the concept of the role model protagonist really died out in manga and anime? Like, back in the day, people wanted imitate their favorite protagonist, guys like Goku, Kenshiro, Spike, Jotaro, Ash, or what have you. Nowadays, though, it seems more like protagonists are imitating their audiences. You don't hear people saying
>I wanna be like X!
anymore, but rather
>X is so relatable!
Even in the West the type seems to have died out. The protagonists from Marvel, DC, Star Wars, Transformers, He-Man, Thundercats, and other old series were either sissified or replaced by "audience surrogates".

Attached: 46B14BBC-A264-41F9-AF83-E122E323BE9B.jpg (400x462, 26K)

lower barrier to entry now might be playing a part the role of the judicious editor is much reduced.

this is worryingly true.

>Jotaro
Does he even count? His debut was decades ago. A protag like Jotaro wouldn't be made now in a shounen (and isn't).

That is the hottest shit, lesbo learns to share and acquires a strong taste for dick after seeing how crazy it drives her beloved girlfriend, before you know it she's spreading her cheeks so you can jam it in while she's eating pussy.

Attached: puri_0066.jpg (1104x1584, 445K)

You're spot on. The concept of rising up and bettering yourself to be like someone above you is a dying attitude. It's pathetic and sad

I'm google image searching these and it's just giving me "line art". Can someone be an Yea Forumsmigo and drop the name?

The title was already said in this thread.

Attached: x24.png (822x1200, 442K)

Get your eyes checked.

Author made the mistake of making the cast first year college students.

No excuse in a college setting.

Fist of the North Star was in Weekly Jump

Is he curse to have the anatomy of a ken doll?

Because they need to finish fucking in 20 something pages.

This.

Some girls get really aggressive when you're not getting it. I'm so fucking dense that I seriously need a girl to grab my dick or say it straight to my face or I won't get it. I've had so many cases where they didn't go far enough and when it was way too late I would be randomly thinking about it and suddenly figure it out. If my focus isn't on the girl I won't realize what they're doing unless they do something really aggressive.

because over 70% of Japanese men are virgins that have never even held a girls hand.
they can't possibly self-incert into any other situation.
it's always Beta male MCs getting women by doing nothing.
ONLY beta males think/act that way.

Attached: #4 Ophelia.png (434x400, 107K)