You are hit by a truck and isekai'd as Shinji 1 week after the events of Fate/Zero

You are hit by a truck and isekai'd as Shinji 1 week after the events of Fate/Zero

How do you survive?

Attached: 0186bd6cefdd2e50f274d8bd01699579.jpg (811x1065, 116K)

rape my sister

Seems counterintuitive for surviving.

Have consensual sex with Rider

Go live abroad.

Use my command seal to force rider to rape me

You're like an infant, how do you possibly expect that to work?

If you're not seducing Sakura with headpats and by being nice to her, you're doing things wrong.

Also get a videocamera to record Shirou's high-jump. A cursed video that inexplicably causes any girl who watches it to fall in love with the jumping boy could be useful.

id kill myself and see if i can get reincarnated into a different world

You'd just get a Taiga dojo.

attempt to live with rin

>If you're not seducing Sakura with headpats and by being nice to her, you're doing things wrong
This, Sakura and Rider threesomes would be top tier.

Joke's on you, I don't even want to survive.

Why

shinji and rin alliance might be a fun timeline

This, who cares about this holy grail stuff? Just move out and have a normal live in a younger body. Win-win

But how do you convince Rin?

Assert Dominance.
Rape Shirou.

Step 1: be nice to Sakura
Step 2: befriend sword autist
Step 3: attempt to befriend Rin
My chances of surviving the war are ridiculously high now.

I guess I go looking for Caster too.
I might even have my own magic circuits!

>attempt to befriend Rin
can't be done

Ok why.
It can't be impossible to make a good first impression on her.

play vidya and sleep

first impresion she's gonna have of yu is being the one who stole her sister. even if sakura is hapy with you, she'll seethe because you deprived her of her only remaining family member

I could try to get the two to interact at least.

>be shinji
>send sakura home with rin just before the grail war
>then request that rin help you destroy zouken

lol I would never gt hit by a truck.
my reflexes wouldn't allow that

but this is a japanese truck

How do you solve the worm problem.

>send sakura home
>rin isn't here to save shirou because she stayed home with sakura
>bad end

I try to figure out how to create a reality marble. Isekai mindset would make it overpowered.

Fuck Fuyuki and FUCK the grail war.
I'm gonna try to seduce Satsuki.

Love Sakura forever and give her tons of headpats. Also try to get with Rin because i'm greedy and i want a top tier magus to teach me stuff without getting wormed

>rin
>top tier magus

>first impresion she's gonna have of yu is being the one who stole her sister
Shinji was a child user. Rin isn't that stupid to blame a child for that, i don't even think she blamed her father, the man who fucking sold Sakura. If anything, she'd think she'd owe you a favor because Sakura is extremely happy around you

there's a scene in fate where she snaps at shirou because he mentions sakura making him breakfast and being happy and rin snaps
rin can try to but she'll never supress her feelings of jealousy

call up Waver or wait for the HGW and get Caster to do it

okay first off Rin gets into a threesome with Shirou and Saber during fate route so clearly that didn't stop her from fucking him much less being a mentor and good friend to him. Second, you can easily take advantage of this and get Sakura and Rin to hangout, it wouldn't be too hard since Rin would jump at the chance of being close to Sakura and Sakura is Sakura. That would easily get Rin on your side

You are laying in the comfiness of your bed in a deep sleep, suddenly Truck-kun Kool-Aid Mans through the wall coming straight at you. What do you do?

Attached: 59afccb7eed0246682527eb80d0445ff41f17cee.jpg (2400x2400, 746K)

You can also try having Sakura interact with Rin while they are still young.
They should both be only around 7 years old.

>okay first off Rin gets into a threesome with Shirou and Saber
their lives were at stake
>Second, you can easily take advantage of this and get Sakura and Rin to hangout
they had opportunity to do so before the war so why didn't they? rin didn't allow it

(OP)
>rich
>popular
>athletic
>charismatic
I drop this magic bullshit and bail on Fuyuki to build a real life somewhere else.

>their lives were at stake
so Rin decided to join in even though only Shirou and Saber had to have sex?
>they had opportunity to do so before the war so why didn't they? rin didn't allow it
Rin is retarded, get her to hangout with you and bring Sakura along

>get her to hangout with you
that's a lot easier said then done
I have no idea how you'd do that

Leave Fuyuki for a week.

>come back when War is in it's most dangerous stage
Rip

does Solomon's ring exist in this hypothetical? cause if it does then i'm contacting Waver immediately

>know I have no magic
>know my sister is gonna get WORMED
>know my grandfather is one of the most powerful wizards currently alive and is irredeemably evil
>know about kirei
I would contact Waver once I was old enough to speak, tell him the circumstances that I was transported in consciousness back in time and what was gonna happen during the next Holy Grail War. I would tell him details about his own war no one but him knows to confirm that I know what I'm talking about. Waver's obsession with the war should be enough to get him to help. I'd also see if literally anyone at the clocktower could switch on my latent magic circuits.

how do you get his phone number
why would anyone at the clock tower help you

>know enough about the fate series and the NASUverse that I can accurately predict the future for the next 20 years (for the fate of The Clocktower) and reveal the location of numerous prized magical artifacts
>have knowledge about the nature of the Holy Grail War detailed enough that it may be possible for the grail to be fixed
As soon as I can speak I'm going to Waver and telling him everything. The guy is a decent enough person that he'll probably put me into his 'mentorship program'. I then cuck the other character and bone Gray. Waver would probably even sympathize with me because I can't do magic properly.

Wouldn't Zouken try to kill you the moment he realizes you're being too nice to Sakura?

In truth the Root kills you for being an outsider capable of fucking everything over.

Waver is absolutely obsessed with the holy grail war. The fact I know detailed information about the holy grail wars and the nature of the grail would be more than enough to get his interest.

As for how to contact him. The Matou are a shit family, but they're still mages beholden to The Clocktower. There should be plenty of info on the clocktower in the Matou's library. So then I just need to get to England and make contact with someone and explain the need to see Waver. At worst I bring The Book of the False Attendant as a bargaining chip.

or yk, you can always just repeat the conversations only him and Iskandar would know about

probably not immediately, he'd try to kill you during the HGW to maximize Sakura's suffering and for her to go full Dark Sakura

Yeah that's another easy one. Reveal detailed information only he could know about the previous holy grail war and explain that you were transported as a consciousness from an alternate world where the grail war is a piece of fiction. The guy is a mage, he can probably find some kind of precedent for this.

likely wouldnt

2nd Magic

I live on the 4th floor
get dabbed on truck kun

I fuckshirou,sakura, rin kirei,waver, kiritsugu and illya. I'll have the most powerful harem and no one would be able to stop me

Yeah, explain that I might be literally his best chance at unraveling the 2nd magic & the holy grail war. Your existence basically is a walking treasure trove.

I am kinda tired of repeating the same ideas, wish someone made a quest already, would be fun.

Attached: 5f95060681ebd8166d6127406d83557b.png (900x1273, 478K)

well be careful with it or you're getting a sealing designation

Sweets said he wanted to do a quest some months ago but he's still in the middle of his current quest

Can we take a moment to realize you could legit become the greatest athlete in Japan?
1994-2004 had pretty shit tier knowledge on health compared to today.
If you look up any legitimate training regimen, memorize it, and adhere to it for those 10 years you could become a national hero. PLUS Sakura would go 'Sugoi Onii-Chan!' when looking at your body.

I dont think waver cares about the clock tower laws a point of fucking someone like this.
I wonder if he knows shirou has a reality marble post-UBW

Do I gain any of Shinji's abilities? Because in that case I might just devote myself to Polymath, become an alchemist and live a quiet life. Alternatively I'd redpill Zouken and Sakura and we'd plot on how to get rid of (((((them)))))

Be nice to Sakura
Practice high jumping

Waver might not but you still gotta worry about other magus fucking you over

By accepting the TRUTH rather than making my own ideal. Be passive, but steady, slowly corroding myself and everyone around me to negativity.

Be a minus.

Attached: Matou Passive Route.jpg (462x663, 19K)

It worked for canon Shinji.

like 1/3 of the time

Become an alchemist, stumble upon philosopher stone like how profeesor made powerpuffgirls, then made an army of homunculus.

Research a gender changing potion and become a little girl.

Just not tellthe other mages then.

Nah you just point out Shirou's autistic crap for what it is rather then let Sakura think it's determination.

so do Rin and Sakura have a fetish for people autistically trying to do things?

That doesn't help the fact you have an insane immortal necromancer for a grandfather.

Pretty much. Clearly noone told them the definition of insanity.

That sounds like someone who hasn't imagined he has 10x as many bones in his arms yet!

since you're isekai'd as Shinji, you can't use magic for shit so you have to rely on others, guess you gotta hope Shirou can use UBW before the HGW

So after sourcing from all the anons in this thread it seems the optimal strategy is:
>be nice to Sakura, but not too nice or Zouken might do something to you
>be an actual friend to Shirou & reveal the fact you're from a mage family to him
>try and make contact with Rin, but don't make it a priority
>avoid Kirei at all costs
>try and somehow go to England and make contact with Waver, appeal to his obsession with the HGW
>only reveal the fact that you might be a key to understanding the 2nd Magic after you are secure & have allies

Attached: indian-tech-support-1.jpg (1200x792, 118K)

Also find medea before kuzuki, best wife is vital in cleaning the grail.
Im torn between medea or sakura, maybr even rin.

user, is a japanese truck
it'll find a wae

>be nice to Sakura
>study magecraft even without the necessary talent or circuits, try to become a shittier Waver focused on theory
>otherwise make sure everything happens as usual in the VN (minus me dying or something)
>regardless of route enjoy comfy life with my cute wife Yukika

Attached: 5a5e23b8c4eaf33cd60b93b77484abd9.jpg (798x599, 362K)

>>be nice to Sakura, but not too nice or Zouken might do something to you
how do you level with that one? Sakura became obsessed with Shirou and he wasn't even trying

Rin's mom is brain dead, her dad is dead and her legal guardian is a psychopath, its a genuine miracle she turned out as good as she did

i mean if you still keep Shinji's polymath abilities then you can easily become as good as if not better than Waver

>avoid Kirei at all costs
What about Gil? Couldn't you in theory get him to help you if you gained his approval?
>try and somehow go to England and make contact with Waver, appeal to his obsession with the HGW
Wouldn't Zouken kill Waver if he came to help?

>What about Gil? Couldn't you in theory get him to help you if you gained his approval?
chancing it hard with someone who can kill you at the drop of a hat
>Wouldn't Zouken kill Waver if he came to help?
depends i guess, Magus are pretty bullshit with prep time, also he can bring a friend along that can kill Zouken

By doing a high jump with weighted clothing on

thats a good question. molest sakura then think of a plan tomorrow . a good nights rest would do wonders probably and if not molest sakura again and then surely another good nights rest will do wonders ect ect ect

They always do.

is it hard to get with Rin as Shinji?

Probably, yeah.

Zouken is really hard to kill though.
You gotta deworm Sakura too.

Step 1: Rape Sakura and abuse her until the start of the HGW
Step 2: Rape grandad and abuse Sakura until the start of the HGW.
Step 3: Rape Shirou and abuse Sakura until the end of the HGW
Step 4: Tell Lancer that Bazette is alive. Abuse Sakura
Step 5: Tell Kotomine that Sakura is pregnant while abusing Sakura with Angra Mainyu evil baby within.
Step 6: Abuse Sakura
Step 7: Tell Illya that Shirou is a moron and that Kiritsugu hated and abandoned him. Continue to abuse Sakura
Now that I am on the HF route, heading into strange territory:
Step 8: Burn the book that ties Medusa to me after leaving Fuyuki, tell her to fuck off.
Step 9: Go to America.
Step 10: ???
Step 11: Come back to view the results of my shitstorm.

Well congratulations.
You killed everyone.

>Rape grandad
>Rape Shirou
Gay, how and why

>raping Zouken
You died on step 2 bro.

Now, would Avalon respond to Gray's mana?
Could try saving Kerry.

Make gentle love to Sakura instead of rough rape to make sure she gets addicted to my love dickings.

Probably not. She wouldn't have Saber's knowledge and even if she's genetically similar to Saber, it wouldn't be enough. I doubt even Mordred could use Avalon. There are Noble Phantasms that are only permitted to be used by very specific individuals. Avalon is likely one of them.

Zouken doesn't give a shit about Shinji and nobody else wants to kill him either when he isn't being a sadistic, mass-murdering rapist. Surviving as Shinji is trivial.

Isn't Gray a better clone then Mordred?
She was made as a vessel for Arturia, unlike Mordred.

It would probably only react after she evolves when Saber is summoned during the 5th.

Who knows?

>Rape Shirou
Can't rape the willing.

Medea used intelligently is a pretty easy win.

>Tell Rin who iced her dad and vegetabled her mom.
>Watch the grail war fall apart right then and there.

Attached: FSN UBW 01.png (1280x720, 629K)

It you begin as shinji right after the 4th, not really, rin has no reason to hate you, just be a good person and do high jumps like a autist.

Attached: 1567542651179.jpg (1631x1147, 1.3M)

>get Rin killed
You could do that
But why?

The best option is just to plant explosives all over Kirei's favourite restaurant.

The real hard mode is trying to go for Illya.

Hey, Rin might win if she gets a surprise first shot in.

Would it be the Second Magic though?
Or something else?
The Second Magic shouldn't be able to reach a world like ours.
It should be beyond the reach of the Root.
You're more an eldritch abomination as far as reality would be concerned.

Wouldn't the planet send like, Arcueid to go kill you in that case or something?

Counter Guardian

Not for you. You are Shinji, not Shirou.

Alaya would send Counter Guardians, Gaia would send in the big guns.

Better hope the World doesn't fuck with you because at that point you're fucked.
Unless you can All Fiction.

Also, as an existence from outside of the Root, would you be able to fuck with Clairvoyance and ruin predictions?

>angra mainyu is born
you're right I'm sure it'll sort itself out

If Rin backstabbed Kirei with the stupid dagger he used on her dad, even even he would appreciate the irony.

Hell, Gil would laugh his ass off and groom Rin to take his place.

Attached: virgin shirou vs chad shinji.png (2518x1024, 293K)

Turning Rin into a murderer at age 7 could have negative consequences for her personality.

Not like she is any better as she is normally .She would just turn into the protorin of fate prototype.

Imagine Rin being raised by Gil.

That would turn her into the most pompous bitch in the entire world. And she's already a pretty pompous bitch when left to her own devices.

But anyway, now I want to see evil megalomaniac nun Rin in an AU.

Abuse the stock markets.
Become World's Richest man by using my 25 years of future knowledge.
Have a controlling stake in most large businesses in the world by age 15.
Literally buy every building in Fuyuki to flex on Rin's "Second Owner" shit.

>had a girl raped
wtf who?

iirc mitsuzuri

How much would Rin appreciate being gifted a Gem Mining company?

Do not do anything out of line to avoid alerting Zouken. Do whatever he's expecting of you while secretly creating as much of a trusting relationship with Sakura as you can. When it comes to the Fifth War, get to Caster and convince her to clean Sakura of both Grail's shadow and Zouken's crest worm, promising Caster peaceful life with Soichiro after the war. Caster shouldn't insist on fighting after she learns about the fact that Grail is corrupted, plus she may feel some sympathy towards Sakura. Then deal with the shadow, deal with Zouken, establish alliance with Shirou (that must be easy) and with Rin (once she sees Sakura freed of Zouken's shit she'll melt down instantly), use Archer to deal with Gilgamesh and Kirei. After which, marry Sakura and live happily as a heir of Matou family.

amnesiac here, what is second owner?

Caster can clean the mud.
Just make a soul contract where you will help her win the grail and bring rider/saber/archer/berserk to her side.
Convince Lancer to use rule breaker to get revenge against Gil.

Basically the person in charge of managing the magical affairs on an area they oversee and making sure nobody is going to kill everyone or something.
Between Zouken, Kirei, Gilgamesh, frequently taking long trips to London and being totally unaware of the Emiyas, it's safe to say she's bad at her job.

Why wouldn't you just save Caster instead of Kuzuki?

That's just a chance I'll have to take.

Saving Caster while flirting with other girls = death.

Haha, Caster doesn't need you to agree to geas.
She could turn you into a meat puppet or rewrite your mind if she felt like it.

emphasis on the high jumping

>Rejoice, Emiya Shirou. Your wish will finally come true.

Attached: Tohsaka.Rin.full.1917779.jpg (700x700, 240K)

Not necessarily.

Caster doesn't even need the Grail. She can sustain herself on Earth indefinitely and without killing anyone like Gilgamesh does. The real trick is to convince Rin, as a mage association's representative responsible for the region, to "overlook" Caster's existence. Which is where Caster needs Sakura's well-being.
Impossible to predict Zouken's reaction. However much I'd like to do that, it's too dangerous.

>be a good elder brother
>find caster when the time comes and get a powerful servant and wife
>become bros with sword boner kid

>Yea Forums isnt Yea Forums
Fags btfo

Attached: 883ad591.jpg (446x566, 40K)

Being nice to Sakura. You will literally have a sister loyal to you who sucks your dick every night.

Zouken gets obliterated by Caster if Caster isn't tricked though.
Considering we know Worms' tricks, it should be a stomp.
She's one of the greatest Magi ever.
She could easily end his life.

How many kids would Caster want?

Yes, but when you find her collapsed she's weak and in no position to fight. You need a couple of days at least to nurture her, and during that time Zouken will certainly notice something is wrong.

It's dangerous but Zouken doesn't give a shit about Shinji.
We can just ask Shirou if we can stay at his place for a few days.
Can just tell Gramps some bullshit.

All of them, I'm okay with that because the family needs more people

Problem being: Caster still wants the grail to adopt Saber as her daughteru.
You'd need to do a lot of convincing to make her sway from the path of Saberfaggotry.

Attached: e47f843806ec19fcd13d85b9eb9479e5.jpg (433x600, 52K)

Easy.
Tell her about Gray.

caster is a child killer that deserves no redemption

This is a Shinji thread don't pretend anyone in here cares about morals.

Arturia killed Mordred though.
Mordred being a Homonculus was probably only a few years old.

Heracles killed his family.
Cu is a rapist who killed his son.
Medusa ate her sisters.
You get my point.
If she can purify the grail then if we can take out Girugamesh then there should be enough extra energy to incarnate Servants without killing them all bar 1.

>Arturia killed Mordred
homonculus mature faster than humans and artoria killed her in self defense
>Heracles killed his family.
because of hera's curse and the point of the 12 labors was to redeem him
>Medusa ate her sisters.
she was cursed to becme a monster and her sister constantly mocked medusa. Even then, she loved them and didn't eat them until she had turned into gorgon

Didn't Medea not actually have kids at all in the Fate version of events though?

It can't be that easy.

I'll tell you when hollow atraxia stops glitching out at caster's flashback scene

No, she knows, see the scene where she talks about how she sees his magecraft to him, she says why she loves him in the same breath as "you totally are killing yourself and your skill in magic is low grade, but I love you because despite that, you keep going". Sakura is the more down to earth of the two sisters, Rin is the one that thinks Shirou is the prince on a white horse(even future dere Rin thinks so, and she is much wiser then). Sakura knows she loves a sword autist. That's why the dudes thinking they could just date her with headpat would just get a stoic kuudere imouto looking at up at you with confused expression.

Attached: 32172379_p1.jpg (320x320, 99K)

Obviously you wouldn't only use headpats.
user would have near equal Autism to Shirou manifested in a different way, too.

Because knowing you're a character in a story you've read would mindfuck anyone

This is factually incorrect. It took quite awhile before Sakura came out of her cold, robotic self. She was just kind and felt badly for him, the high jump inspired her, but she didn't like him until that year of becoming family with Shirou and Taiga. Since Zouken monitors everything with Sakura and no matter how much he ignores Shinji's existence, he will ask questions if the snot nosed brat you are becomes suddenly nice to Sakura or tries to make her happy. Besides, with the ulterior motives a lot of anons have in this thread, Sakura would just look at you funny or grow creeped out.

Attached: 6149901.jpg (170x170, 32K)

sorry but caren kept shutting down hollow ataraxia

Attached: dreams of a distant utopia (26).png (806x651, 156K)

Except that Shinji never met Sakura before the fourth war.
The good thing about being a 7 year old is that your personality would change anyway and wouldn't arouse suspicion.
My only ulterior motive is saving her.

While it may not be instantaneous, she could quite easily fall for user!Shinji.

Hmm.
Oh well.
They had Jason genes anyway.

you're brother and sister so that kind of relation wouldn't fly
also if she falls for you she won't fall for shirou which means less leverage on him

>You're brother and sister
Yes... and?

Attached: 12-HF06-05b-023.jpg (800x600, 148K)

Okay, in summary:
>be nice to Sakura and Shirou
>learn to cook with them
>tell Rin about Kirai and make sure she doesn't confront him head-on like a dumbass
>grab popcorn
>acquire Caster
>tell Caster about Zouken's greatest hits and get her riled up
>grab popcorn
>stay clear of Ilya unless you can find a way to throw her at Gil in case of an emergency

I feel like you can neutralize most people that way without getting directly involved yourself.

it's not mentioned if they died or not though

Oh, well Ok then.
Medea did nothing wrong.

Well, you're kind of involved if you get Caster as your servant.
And Gilgamesh is always a problem.
Though Arturia with a decent Master + Caster buffs + Avalon should crush him.

Top left

Attached: wtfshirou.jpg (1306x647, 553K)

In that case you need to really stick with Shirou since he's almost predestined to get Saber.
Hell, the best course of action would be to seduce Shirou before Sakura can.
Hope you're ready to take some dick in order to win the Holy Grail War.

Shirou is really easy to manipulate.

Also, by knowing the mechanics of the Quantum Time Lock you could tell Saber her wish would just lead to an erased timeline. Literally erased by the entity giving her the chance to get a corrupted grail.

Yukika?

>turn Fate into an isekai
Jesus, this what I get for thinking that it literally can't get worse after FGO.

Did Kiritsugu hate Shirou?

FGO is already isekai.

All Fiction?

>>Caster, brew me a love potion so that I can seduce Shirou Emiya.
>>Master, there is no...
>>No, it's the only way. You want to win the grail, right?
>>There has to be an easier way.
>>Maybe, but the only way to be sure is if I gargle his mayonnaise. So come up with something.
>>...
>>Time is of the essence. Do you know how many sluts watched him do that high jump?

Basically, you could theoretically create a Reality Marble using your fucky mindset of thinking the world is a story allowing you to erase things from reality by using it.

How many Shinji isekai thread have I seem?

They don't happen all that often and always bring fun discussion.

>kirei and gil suddenly join the shiroubowl

The easy way
- Get the fuck out of Matou family. You can go to Marisbury Animusphere to ask for his help in exchange of information you have
- Learn magic if you can, learn other if you can't
other route
- Always treat Sakura right and somehow make her fall for you (The most important! if you don't use other way)
The Justice Way
- Team up with Shirou.
- Get Caster after her betrayal to her former master
- Use everything to defeat Gil, and Zouken and destroy the grail
- Live happily ever after and marry Sakura when time is right
The evil route
- Corrupt Sakura and make her to love you alone.
- Use Rider to kill Shirou before he can ever summon Saber. Remember to aim for his head!
- Use Caster to took out Avalon and summon Saber. Now you basically have Saber, Rider and Caster in addition to Avalon.
- Defeat Archer and let Sakura toy with Rin, if you want to rape Rin, make sure Sakura allow you.
- Get illya to your side. It wouldn't be easy since you kill Shirou before she could but show her your memory.
- Use everyone to defeat Berserker and illya if she doesn't agree.
- If she agree, then you have Team Almighty to deal with everyone else.
- Defeat other who get in your way and Win the War.

This is the best fucking thread I've seen on Yea Forums in a long ass time.

Attached: 48379687_2069312656462066_6036468790978412544_n.jpg (640x640, 34K)

Why are caster's ears pointy anyway

not really? If you prep for 10 years and raid the Einzbern right before she summons Berserker there's a solid chance she falls for you but thats easier said than done since you aren't a magus in this prompt and you'd have to rely on Rin and Shirou to help you

She's a demi-god.
Her Aunt also has pointy ears.

Attached: e116905c8842e208b77a2f83fb666f7a.jpg (236x332, 23K)

Alaya only sends Counter Guardians when something is about to destroy humanity, you aren't a threat

Alaya also sends counter guardians when somebody is about to do something significant like open a path to the root. IIRC Aoko had something like that follow her.

>not really? If you prep for 10 years and raid the Einzbern right before she summons Berserker there's a solid chance she falls for you but thats easier said than done since you aren't a magus in this prompt and you'd have to rely on Rin and Shirou to help you
Berserker was summoned long before Archer and Saber was ever summoned. And Shirou is useless at this time. If you really want to raid, the best bet you have is Kirei

she's Greek user, as long as she's the head wife she's cool with it

Because we're all actually shinji's on the inside.

how would one seduce circe if they summon her?

They don't get erased, perfect timelines just don't get the energy and freeze into eternal stillness. They can be repowered up after that.
Also, Camelot falling in a less traumatic way wouldn't drop the timeline. Timelines only get dropped by being an utopia or going full self-destruction.

You probably wouldn't be able to.

You're also 7.

Do real world sports teams exist? Can I bet 500,000 yen on super bowl winners?

You probably could, Biff.

If they're exist, I would stay out of Holy Grail and bet Lecster for 2015/2016 EPL champion

What I get from these threads is that Yea Forums wants to impregnate sakura and half of Yea Forums wants to headpat her, while also somehow having a boner for shinji at the same time

Attached: 1516217292941.jpg (1764x2600, 594K)

In ten years, how much money could you make abusing betting and the Stock Market?
Though you'd probably need to convince an adult to help you.

>In ten years, how much money could you make abusing betting and the Stock Market?
You could become billionaire if you play right in stock market

What was Shirou's last name before Kerry adopted him?

Enjou

they never met before, if anything, the Matou family will think Sakura coming into the picture calmed Shinji down. He's like 7, show me a 7 year old that isn't a little shit

lmao what
she'd be on your dick from the moment you'd summon her

>Shirou is really easy to manipulate.
you don't even need to manipulate him, just be his friend and he'll kill himself for you

He'll die for you if he doesn't even know you though.

they happen like every 1 or 2 months or so, they're pretty fun and comfy and become something to discuss the Nasuverse as a whole

you'd be like 16 by the time Illya is about ready to summon Berserker, thats a long time

Any recommended fic where Shinji is the protag?

i just want to save Sakura user. Also as a Saberbro, i'm required to make sure my boy Shirou gets with his waifu

he goes the extra mile for people he cares about tbf

>implying he doesn't know that
He's going for Taiga route.

Attached: 藤fd特殊02e(近).png (391x600, 220K)

I want to pat her ass

Attached: 151371320132.jpg (600x600, 127K)

Doesn't he canonically try to hit on Rin or am I getting that mixed up?

>Step 2: Rape grandad and abuse Sakura until the start of the HGW.
Wut.

Attached: 1546627865921.png (242x262, 54K)

yes, constantly, but Shinji is a sleazy asshole and Rin isn't into that. A nice Shinji has a much greater chance at seducing Rin

yeah

Attached: shinjiiiii.png (1831x1181, 1.9M)

>Aren't you going to take your stockings off, Tohsaka?

Attached: 1565758863242.jpg (600x394, 16K)

You forgot the most important one: master high-jumping. That's how Shirou got rolled into all of this

No, you need to be shit at the high jump and autistically power through anyway.

But most anons are sleazy assholes.

Attached: 1556494019308.gif (643x504, 3.17M)

most anons wouldn't rape Sakura tho

>isekai'd as Shinji
>How do you survive?
I will stop being asshole and rapist. Shirou will be my bro

Delusional.
Most anons are sick retards.

Attached: 1564635935546.png (721x624, 278K)

Offensively incorrect.

I wouldn't.

What's bad about opening a path to the root?

well unless you want to open the Root you seem pretty safe

The issue is that if the world catches wind of what you actually are (some upper dimensional being beyond the Root fucking around as Shinji).
It would designate you an Enemy of Humanity.
Hell Gaia might send shit after you too, and if it's really desperate it might distress call Types or summon Beasts.
user is a potential threat to existence.

But we only want to touch Rider's butt.

Or spoil Sakura rotten, and maybe bro it up with Shirou

ma nigga

Attached: 1540153648544.jpg (2425x3445, 1.79M)

>Or spoil Sakura rotten
>"Shinji Onii-San why am I in my dress and why are you raining down candy on me? It's...weirdly deja vu"

focus on alchemy instead of gay magecraft that I cant do, make a good pesticide and problem solved

>Shinji Onii-san
We've failed.

Do you think the world would designate us a threat if we started to take advantage of the stock market in this scenario?

I'd focus on sex magick.

Attached: 1551560745970.png (563x800, 756K)

We'll Get Em Next Time

It would compare this Shinji to every other possible Shimji across other timelines, realize that this shit ain't right and investigate him.

>"Okay this Google thing? I think it's got some Merit."
>"Yokrobe Shounen, I was looking on something to waste the Tohsaka fortune on."

More like we've succeeded

>Shinji is already good looking and with enough ties with deviant magic it might just work
I vote focusing on sex magic, for the matoi bloodline

Probably not.
World doesn't give a shit about stuff like that. You can own half the planet and it won't intervene.
Developing an existence erasure reality marble that is basically just True Magic might net you a visit from Zelretch, or a World-sent Super Assassin.
Hell, it might even get you a meeting with Arc.

If you could use magick to influence the stock market then I'd do it already.
Of course, magick is just confirmation bias... well from what we can see when detailing what actually happens when you do such a thing from a psychological perspective.
But... I'm beginning to wonder about the influence of reality on a quantum level with our minds. We just don't know enough with that frontier.

Put it this way, I haven't been physically right since the end of 2016 when the evil eye finally saw this place. We know what stupid shit they do now, so they probably would try something as dumb as a curse without knowing how it works or whether it works at all. I've had a lot of bad luck too.

>when the evil eye finally saw this place

Attached: 1511270610943.jpg (374x374, 41K)

ignore everything in that's happening in the HGW and go after a loving relationship with Taiga.

One of the track girls.

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (800x600, 79K)

I legit would wanna be bros with Shirou before i spoil Sakura, he's such a bro

I'd pretend I cared about the war just so I could lewd the ridah and sakurah.
Then acquire the seibah and subjugate the tohsahka. Then the Illyah. Then the Castah.

My Holy Grail Harem.

Attached: 慎二制服07a(中).png (512x564, 169K)

Nasu, it's past your bedtime

Literal witches.

Fair enough.

Wouldn't even the dumbest of us be able to skip elementary and middle school?
Or does Japan not allow that because of anti-individualism?

Japan is a pretty cutthroat service economy now, nothing like how it was in the 80's or even the 90's.
Same problems there as the west 2bh.

It depends how much your ownership of all that affects how the world develops. Having all that money is going to garner attention even if you aren't hands on on steering the economy and how you handle who you make friends with and who become your enemies will be the most pressing concern, especially when most are going to be mages with no scruples.

>Being musclebuddies with Shiro
or
>Being the brains and Shirou the brawls
I'd still bully both Shiro and Sakura but in a more playful manner than straight up abuse. I'd even play the "overprotective" brother to Sakura but aside from that be a total bro. Hell, I might even still retain some of his smug, to be a kindhearted jackass than the mess he was.

>Saber tries to be a brickhead on my fucking watch
>Activate bully mode

If I'm not even bullying Rin by the end of it then I failed

Attached: shinji2.jpg (640x367, 66K)

Does that mean Jeff Bezos can't exist in nasuverse?

What would the self-hypnosis chant be for an existence deletion reality marble?(like "Trace On" when Shirou projects, not the chant)
"Sakujo"?
What would it be able to do outside and inside of the marble?
What passive ability would it have on the body?
What would the marble look like inside?

Attached: Teru-Mikami-mikami-35404854-704-396.jpg (704x396, 37K)

>Fateshit
I don't survive because I'd commit Sudoku instantly upon realizing where I am.

Means he has the patronage of one or more powerful mage families.

>What would the self-hypnosis chant
Nanimonai
>What would it be able to do outside and inside of the marble?
anything within the reality marble is subject to deletion regardless of range, outside you need physical contact to delete shit
>What passive ability would it have on the body?
Regeneration, outside the reality marble its not as good, ripping your heart out can still kill you but you're effectively unkillable within the reality marble
>What would the marble look like inside?
maybe like how Fuyuki generally looks like but distorted and subject to deletion

>Go for the Bullshit Deletion Marble
>decide to become richest man on Earth.
>nobody can stop me
For my next trick I'll go to London to make Marisbury Animusphere disappear.
Then I guess I'll be nice to Olga or something.

>timeline pruned
>reality marble means you are not
>get to float in an empty void and try not to attract the attention of outer beings
>reality marble yourself your own little universe

So outside the marble you can't beat Servants but inside it doesn't matter who they are, you've basically won?

Fairly balanced, actually.

>timeline pruned
that doesn't mean anything anymore with the lostbelts

also the sociopath side effect

Of course. It's basically advanced Death Lines, some drawback is needed.
"Zelretch please help."

What's Zelretch's deal anyway

Well, you could beat Servants outside the marble if you trained physically and got Caster to reinforce you.

What would Medea even make of such an ability?

Being vaguely important.
Parallel universe fuckery.

Made preparations and contact Waver to join the 5th HGW by killing and taking Zouken's place.

Vampire who live on the moon and can observe alternate timelines. Spends most of his time making magical girls real.

>killing Zouken
Unironically how, outside of Reality Marble shenanigans or locating a Shiki?

Why the moon?

Be a good oniichan to Sakura so she doesn't try to murder me, be good friends with shirou, then never summon a servant so that I never have to participate in the holy grail war.

He kicked it's ass one time to assert dominance. The moon turned him into a vampire during the fight.

If you are Shinji and are nice to Sakura and give her heatpats and praise she would never fall in love with Shirou because she would never go to his house to escape from yours.

Also
>comfy homelife with Sakura
>give lots of headpats
>praise her natural magical abilities
>cook together
>help her with homework and school projects
>kill Zoukan
>eventually get consensual babymaking, leg locking, sex with Sakura
>marry her and have lots of kids you can teach magic to

Attached: 1560978574000.png (320x320, 90K)

Shinji could have had all of that if he just wasnt a dick. Literally the only thing stopping him from a good relationship with Sakura was he was being petty over having less magical ability. That is it.

And in this scenario, if you go the Reality Marble route, you aren't even worse at magic than she is.

I hate that I can't tell if this is type moon canon or if you're just fucking with me

Who do you think Type-Moon is, in setting?

>lol reality marble
>lol I just took an op power from another series
>lol ez mode

It's a fun concept though.
Even with it, you still get raped by Nasuverse top tiers.

Zouken would probably be too confused and shocked to stop you.

Not just anybody can do a reality marble man.
How would you gain a reality marble as Shinji? It requires you to have some kind of epiphany.

No it doesn't.
It requires you to have a mindset totally seperate from normal humans.

So the planets are all alive, or at least have their own wills and realities, right? What about the Sun? What is the biggest, most powerful thing in the solar system's deal?

Attached: 1522014524842.jpg (530x453, 39K)

Sakura can procreate right?
I'm not doing all this for nothing right?

>No it doesn't.
Yeah. You have to understand yourself inside and out. Your own inner workings. I doubt many people would ever be able to attain a reality marble no matter how heroic or amazing they are. It requires a very special set of circumstances.

Giant Kitsune.

Attached: Castergoddess.png (480x272, 105K)

Where are you even pulling this from?
Satsuki definitely doesn't qualify for that.

So there is no Type-Sun? No spirit of Sol, just a god that lived on Earth?

Amaterasu just likes fucking about.
Suns are special.

Yeah I think she can still.

holy shit are you only able to procreate with Rin?

Nah, it wouldn't make sense for Zouken to remove Sakura's breeding ability.
Also, Caster could heal her anyway if you went that route.
As well as purify the grail to incarnate.

Sun's a star

>Nah, it wouldn't make sense for Zouken to remove Sakura's breeding ability.
Why not? He was just going to take over her body or sacrifice her anyway.

How DID Satsuki get her reality marble?

She just sorta got one automatically for no reason.

Yes and?

what kinda shitty magus is he for not trying to keep his bloodline going?

being a vampire has its perks

Who needs descendants when you can have ULTIMATE POWER.

>leader of a kingdom with 8 million gods
How strong is she?

Absolutely bullshit and one of the strongest characters in the entire setting.

Me.
I have a pregnancy fetish

So did Zouken have no kids for 100 years only to suddenly decide to marry and make seaweed's dad and kariya? why?

Well you do you.
Nah he had kids, he has just been body jacking the head of the houshold through the crest every generation.

Just fix the grail.

>hey grail, can you make Sakura fertile again?
kind of a retarded wish

Other alternates include
>put Avalon into Sakura when 5th war comes around to get rid of both the Crest Worms and to heal her
>Go the Reality Marble route and delete the damage away
>Have Caster make her a potion or something.

I doubt she's infertile anyway but there are solutions

Call child services on the Matou. I am not supposed to know anything about mages yet, and Sakura has been subject to plenty of domestic violence because of Zouken already. Even if they can't identify the worm, they'll notice that the girl has been mentally broken and need to be taken care of.
My useless family will lose custody, Kariya won't have to go nuclear (though he may already be a master by this point, and Zouken won't have much room to act since interfering too much with government agencies might get him to be noticed by the Mages Association.
Even if he does get his hand on Sakura, he won't care about Shinji until it's too late, by that time I'll have requested a foster family in Alaska or something, just to get as far as possible from this madman.

Zero is over
Kariya is dead.
The social service workers get eaten by worms.

Hide in a cave and have endless sex/dream sex with Rider.

>civil services having any say over an old mage family

Yeah forgot that it was after, the thing is a mage can't just randomly kill people that others know who they are and where they want. Doing this would immediately attract attention from the police, and child services would try again.
Zouken would most likely evade any charge, but if he keeps killing civil servants he'll end up getting a visit from a friendly Irish punch mage.

You forget he can literally just hypnotise anybody into fucking off.

Can the Matou even do that though? I've never seen any of them use hypnotism, if Zouken was proficient in it he'd use it all day every day on his sons to spare himself their whining.

If even a shitter Magus like Kiritsugu can do it, I would imagine somebody like Zouken could do it.

You could try getting Zouken to remember the reason he seeks immortality in the first place I suppose.

Also, as the designer of the fucking command spells, I would assume he knows quite a bit about mind control, personally.

Second magician. He can move between worlds at will, or make things that can. Ahnenerbe, the Kaleidostick's, Rin's chest, and the original jewel sword were all made by him. He fought a TYPE and won. A being from beyond his sight would be of extreme interest to him I imagine, since the Second can't reach our world I think.

Command Spells have absolutely nothing to do with mind control though. Command Spells are seals tied to a contract, they don't force the servant to do X by hypnotizing convincing them to do it, they force him he is bound by the contract he signed. CS is closer to Geas than hypnotism, the Geas doesn't kill you by convincing you that you're dead, it kills you because you agreed to be killed in case you violated the contract.
Kiri is an extreme utilitarian, Zouken is a researcher. They don't use magic in the same way and thus it's perfectly reasonable for them to assume they picked up different spells. Also, there are tons of situations where Zouken could have simply used hypnotism yet he didn't. To me, it indicates that he's just crap at it.

Nothing official I think. There's probably a will of some sort in it pulling the solar systems strings. A system wide reality marble type effect maybe. Things within have to behave by certain laws, things beyond are beholden to their own laws. So things even stranger than types exist beyond. If the Sol system is threatened, it probably has a counter guardian like system pulling from each planet like Gaia does.

And if the Second can't reach our World, then that might have implications of us straight up being unconnected/ partially unconnected to the Root.
Without a connection at all to the Root, things get real fucky.
Would you not have Death Lines? Could the Root comprehend the death of one not under it's purview?
Would your actions be unreadable to those with foresight and foreknowledge?

Also, if we do manage to somehow get in Zelretch's good books, we might even be able to have friendly relations with the Mage Association.
That's another one of the reasons behind The Deletion Marble.
Hell we might even get a colour assigned to us for having such a unique ability.
And also a sealing designation too, probably.

Would we even have magic potential? Unless you spent years modifying your own body i doubt any user would be able to fight even a weak magician.

It depends on how your soul works.
As magic circuits are stored in the soul and your soul is from beyond the Root, you could be capable of some really stupidly terrifying things (Aka All Fiction Reality Marble)
Your potential is possibly limitless.

My best guess is that we would only have complete magic immunity. No superpowers or all fiction bullshit tough.

>complete magic immunity
>No superpowers
>implying Magic Resistance: EX isn't the ultimate superpower in a setting where literally everyone uses magic

I'm pretty sure if someone hits you with a fireball it's still gonna hurt.

user, if someone punchs you at the speed at the sound you would still die. You could be immune to the burns of a fireball but you could still suffocate from lack of air if you are surrounded by magic fire.

At best you would be immune to things that target magic circuits. All the other stuff would hit you just as hard unless you are also immune to the way physics work and then you just die since your body can't support itself in such an alien world.

I think the deletion thing has some cool merit to it.
You're basically a fusion of Shiki and Shirou at that point.
I can also totally see you losing control of your reality marble and becoming an endless walking singularity of destruction.

Since our soul wouldn't be connected to the Root, it could go two ways. Our lack of connection makes any magic impossible, except for basic alchemy. We would need to prioritize theory and knowledge to compensate. Or, our alien composition makes us a unique existence. Our comparatively alien mindset grants us unique powers, like reality marbles, or magic/psychic like abilities. Death may not apply either, since our soul wouldn't go to the root, we would just stick around, maybe reforming a body over time. Mystic eyes aren't out of the question either.

>be interacting with someone
>a casual "You're not even real." crosses your mind
>oops you accidentally a person

You would actually be 100 percent immune to Mystic Eyes of Death Perception.
That would freak the fuck out of a Shiki.
Reforming a body might also be possible.

It's one of the most terrifying abilities you could possibly lose control of, because that sort of slip up could occur on anyone.

I like how isekai'ing into the Nasuversee pretty much makes you a reality threatening Eldritch Monstrosity in human skin though

That is fucking reaching. Reforming a body? By what power? You certainly don't have that going in and there is no reason for such a mechanism to spring forth. At best your soul, if you do have one, would kind of wonder about. More likely you would just dissipate. Mystic eyes is out of the question as those use magic circuits.

With no connection to the Root and no inherent power going in there is no reason for a person to have any kind of power. Annihilation or rejection is more likely.

>by what power
All Fiction of course.

Some mystic eyes are a manifestation of psychic powers unrelated to magecraft. See Fujino from knk. I agree that body reformation is reaching, but since the soul won't be taken, possession of an object or premade doll isn't out of the question. Our soul may not degrade either, or it may happen faster. It depends on how badly the world wants us dead, and how much we can resist it.

Might as well just say Truck-kun gave you the special ability to do whatever you want and just leave it at that. Be the shitty OP iseiki protag you clearly want to be and stop with the pretense.

Psychic powers still use magic circuits man or at the very least come from a connection to the Root. Without one of the two, there's no way you can get Mystic Eyes. Possession could be possible, but then again without magic circuits you wouldn't really be able to possess anything unless you set up a ritual for that before dying.

>But it makes some form of sense given the mechanics of the setting

also i really like the narrative idea where you can't treat everyone like a play thing, you genuinely have to care for everyone, if not, then whats the point if they get deleted or not? they aren't real and they don't matter

was it shinji or sakura who made the first move?

It's a fun concept and it makes some sort of sense given the mechanics of the setting.

Shinji

The way All Fiction works wouldn't even make it possible in Nasuverse unless you use a crazy amount of magical energy every time you launch the Reality Marble. And I'm talking about Grail War-tier amount of magical energy. Good luck accomplishing all of that without magical energy of your own to do any of the basic magic you might need along the way.

You can't be both completely divorced from the mechanics of the setting an in line with them.

We just showed you that no it doesn't make any sense given the mechanics of the setting. Not being connected to the root just means that you have a shittier death and are at risk of getting rejected/destroyed by the world. It wouldn't give you superpowers.

I thought psychic powers were similar but still separate from magic, only requiring a different kind of perspective so to speak. Like death perception requiring seeing and knowing death on an intimate level.

You didn't show me shit.
It's all up to interpretation as to what somebody with absolutely no connection to the Root would be like anyway.
You're in line with the rules of the setting by being completely divorced from them.
Like some proper Lovecraftian shit.

Yes, but they still use fuel and that fuel is magical energy. That's why overusing the MEoDP will fry your brain.
They are only separate in that they spring from your origin and experiences, they are magic abilities that you can use without any magic knowledge.

wouldn't we be more like foreigners from FGO?

Here's an interesting question. Say we possessed a person, would Caren's body react to our presence like it did avengers? Does it react so Zouken as well?

Ok so I guess I can say being disconnected from the Root will instantly grant me all the Sabers all devoted to my D, infinite power, drinking parties with Zelretch every thursday, a personal dimension that I can adjust to my liking, and a pet dog.

Those Lovecraftian entities come with extra powers they don't spontaneously generate them. All you come in with is knowledge and maybe if you want to try and actually get creative use the fact that you are a three dimensional being interacting with a two dimensional reality.

Kind of I suppose. But Foreigners still operate by universal rules don't they? They have an origin, and can be contacted with in universe methods right? It's an interesting thought that we may actually need sakuras mana to survive at all since the world would be trying to crush us constantly like a servant.

Luckily, Shinji's body would probably function as a decent enough vessel to hide us from such things.

Would we just inherit Shinji's origin, or would we just keep whatever we have? I like the idea of limiting any potential powergaming by essentially making us dependent on sakura.

The initial idea for the Reality Marble, at least as i understood it where knowing this is all fake and causing things to cease to be was interesting but it has been taken too far. Being able to rewrite reality so you can just do anything is creatively bankrupt.

Origins are tied to souls so unless his soul was still there it would be gone. Even if the souls just merged that would mutate his origin, you would need to cooperatively pilot the body together to keep it around.

Yeah, lets just go back to the that instead of trying to figure out if we count as an Outer God or not.

By having sex

What do you think our Origin would be then, or would we just keep whatever passes for an origin in our world?

I feel like this is the best interpretation of the Marble so far.
Add in the mounting sociopathy that comes from using it and you've got a lot of very interesting potential outcomes.

It may also make sense from an energy perspective. Maybe we aren't just erasing something, but converting it into energy to power the actual marble.

Well that begs the question Are Souls Real In Our Reality? As for our origin I guess we're talking about some generic user so his origin should be piss, as that is the wellspring from which Yea Forums sprung. Otherwise lol I dunno.

Attached: 1544731849767.png (700x741, 428K)

So you need to constantly be killing stuff? Or the conversion ratio is more efficient than that?

Kind of like a vampire that feeds on matter.

I meant it more as a slow charge up using the touch erasure, then using the built up charge to activate the full marble before starting over again. You could use other known methods to charge up with enough mana to activate it, but this just seemed to Jive with the theme of the marble.

i like the idea that the reality marble becomes more empty with each usage to show Shinji's (You) mental state

I love you user

Conversion and Deletion?
Now that's an interesting interpretation.
In order to power our true ability we'd need to charge, so to speak?
I imagine any sort of matter would work for conversion into energy.
Oh shit does that make us a Dead Apostle Ancestor candidate?

>>Rejoice, fucking a nun's anus doesn't violate fows of virginity.

>First use it's a perfect copy of Fuyuki
>Second use the colour starts to fade a little bit
>Eventually ends up as this black and white copy of Fuyuki where anything that is touched crumbles away into nothingness

Oh shit, we are basically becoming Zouken now.

If a freaking alien god entity qualifies, we might as well.

Problem is, if we go around eating matter, the world would begin to see us as a threat. It would try to erase us like a servant, or destroy us with the counter force if we went to wild with it.

Caren agrees

I'm sure it won't mind unless we start getting really fucking obvious with it.
It's not like it nukes space programs and those effectively remove matter from the planet too.

If we try to convert a City into mana or something though we might have a problem.

Point taken. My thought was that it would be more on edge since we are an outside existence to begin with.

We'd sooner be targeted by other mages and the Church but fending them off would quickly send things spiraling in that direction. If that RM is used it must only be used in do or die situations with no witnesses.

I like how if the Deletion Marble grants regeneration through the unmaking of Wounds, Shinji will be just as much of a pain in the ass to kill as Avalon Shirou, except you can't even try keeping him down with cursed unhealing weapons.

As long as he doesn't die from it immediately, he would be able to heal any wound.
And also his clothes too, if they get ruined.
Presentation is important.

Yeah, there's not a single Mage that wouldn't be interested in something as strange as the Deletion Marble.
Even among other Reality Marbles, this one is unique.

Especially if it can be used to delete Magecraft and curses or illnesses or other ailments.
And the function to act as a miracle healer might also get the attention of the Church too.

I suppose it comes down to the precision of the erasure. Does it count as a conceptual weapon? Can we selectively delete specific pieces of things? If so, it's a hilariously simple task to win the grail war, but that may be straying too far into absurd strength. Perhaps having it scale with stored power. Deleting whole objects at low charge, progressing to extreme precision at full charge.

How would one go about seducing bazett in this scenario?
she would be a huge help

Seduce Cu and get him to make it a threesome.

Then there's actually manifesting the damn thing, which would take a colossal amount of mana.
Though I imagine that actually manifesting it would allow deletion of anything within, including concepts or other esoteric things.

But good luck actually storing enough power to boot it up.

you have years of prep time
why would you need to why wait until cu is summoned

That's the hard part yes, and part of why Sakura is such a useful asset. A mana battery in the next room over makes it easier, but admittedly still difficult to charge up.

Because you have to build yourself up as a badass that can compete with Kotomine that way and good luck working on gaining that RM and keeping it a secret that way.

Like, the mana upkeep on it would be insane
For "normal" reality marbles, Gaia pressures them quite a bit.
For this one though Gaia would likely exert as much pressure on as possible. For obvious reasons.
So you likely wouldn't have more than maybe a minute within, probably even less.
Though during that time you could easily do whatever you wanted.

fuck no
you an just try to befriend bazett when she and you are much younger and then develop a cute romance overr the years until the two of you tragically find each other on opposing side of the HGW except you save her from kotomine and beg her to help you protect your sister which she will be honor bound to do at this point

Fuck that. Stop her from coming and find a way to summon Scathach.

Find her before she starts working with Kirei. Bond over stories of legendary womanizing Irish superheroes.

you can't summon that which isn't dead

Isn't she like ten years older than Shinji? You'll be that cute boy she maybe met once on the rare days she isn't working and you will definitely not be her type.

The only correct choice, frankly. Get sum NBR wincest and chance to live.

Literally impossible.
Though I suppose you could "kill" her if you got the All Fiction marble.

But she doesn't really have any way of getting to you nor you her so it's kind of a moot point.

She's only about 5 years older at most really.
She's quite young IIRC.

FGO Protagonist says otherwise, and we're essentially the same thing or above them.

she's 4 years older at the most
just us your makiri status to have her train you or something and befriend her

you don't have merlin supplying infinite mana for summoning and servant sustaining

She joined Chaldea to save humanity she wasn't summoned through the throne.

take her out drinking and make a move
better men and women have made the same mistakes this way

I thought she was just 22 or 23 at the time of HA. Shinji is 16/17 right? A 4/5 year gap isn't that shocking.

Chaldea system works differently though.
The only way to get Scathatch would be to somehow retrieve her from the Land of Shadows.
Good luck with that.

this shit's tougher than the tutorial at Dungeon Defense

If you could get to her though, you could possibly even get her to train you.
And if you got trained by her then you would basically be completely unstoppable.

And you really thinkl that Zouken would let you leave?
First thing is how to survive for another 10 Years before 5th war with crazy vampire wrom upstairs.

I find a way to accelerate Shirou's summoning of Saber.
Ask Saber where magic cauldron she got from the Land of Shadows was before she died
Use as catalyst to summon Scath
Reward Saber with 1000 orders of French Fries

Doesn't Zouken basically not give a shit about Shinji? He psychologically torments him sure, but he doesn't care in the end. I almost think zouken would be ecstatic to send Shinji off to a faraway place.

wouldn't you quickly lose mystery the second you got out and slowly get weaker?
Iirc there's a character like that in mahoyo

Primal runes still seem to work, Touko uses them.

>Use as catalyst to summon Scath
You literally can not, Scath isn't in the Throne they had to contact her and make a special deal to bring her in as a servant.

yeah but they're much weaker aren't they?

Yes she still has a Saint Graph she can alter to become Assassin

That's a huge assumption to believe you'd be able to complete or even survive her training
besides if your goal is to get strong just have merlin hero creation you

Perhaps your reality marble would allow you to remain stronger.
The only possible way to reach her would be shenanigans using your deletion powers anyway.
If you're as strong as a Servant with an ability as powerful as Deletion, you'd be so broken.

Luckily, the Reality Marble would work to fix any wounds automatically.

Yeah you have to get her to do that on her side of things though.

Well, yeah. Mystery is always declining. Magic is always getting weaker, but that's the problem of being a mage. Touko's runes are weaker than Scath's, but one is a servant on par with Cu, and the other is a relatively normal human mage.

Impregnate Zouken

You would have to seal the magic within the marble constantly to preserve mystery, like Add with Rhon.

Which is why you do you early reincarnation training.
Becomes the most shredded Japanese boy 8-10 years running

>Servant on par with Cu
there's a reason that Cu shits himself around Scath.
She basically has every single Personal Skill and can teach them to others.
Cu has nothing on her.

I just realized that our vary existence would put a strain on Mystery because we know none of it is real.

dude cu canonically defeated her several times

I think we would have less of an impact on mystery than any normal human, since we are an outsider with no connection to their Gaia or Root. If we propagate that knowledge though, magic is fucked. Alternatively we would be useful for revolutionizing modern magic, like Waver does.

Approaching Kirei always will end bad for everyone. That man is walking RNG, you never know what He will do.

Be nice to Sakura, that's literally all he needed to do and he would have won the 5th HGW.

Attached: 1547102202379.png (900x831, 594K)

Didn't Zouken actually complain that Shinji wasn't helping support Sakura?

Attached: 1563973177113.jpg (804x604, 79K)

Even teaming up with Sakura, they have no counter for Herc or Gilgamesh. And if they win, Zouken will snatch the grail at the last second. He was never going to win.

Yeah, look into what happened to Caster's first kids.

Because she's not Greek.

Attached: 1544507646733.jpg (615x800, 117K)

Literally nothing?
Type Moon materials only bring up that she had children.
It's unknown what happened to them.

I don't think so, no after what Kariya did.

she killed them like she did in her myth how is that hard to figure out

It's up to interpretation
Hell, it's kind of up to interpretation in her original myth too.

I thought the stuff with Kariya was a dream come true. The forsaken son returns on a suicide mission that, win or lose, nets you a positive outcome. If he loses like you think, you get to torment him and reinforce your new plaything's obedience to you, if he somehow wins against all odds, you both get what you want.

>It's up to interpretation
not it isn't

user Nasuverse changes lore all the time.
And no not just Saber
Even Medusa was changed from 'Got Raped by Poseidon in Athena's temple' to 'Just got cursed Cause Athena didn't like her.

>One interpretation is that she killed her children by accident
>Another is that her children were killed by the citizens of Corinth

Straight from Wikipedia
>"This deliberate murder of her children by Medea appears to be Euripides' invention, although some scholars believe Neophron created this alternate tradition. Her filicide would go on to become the standard for later writers"

Poor Medea.

the fact that the children are mentionned in HA but that nasu doesn't say what happened to them seem like an effort on his "medea did nothing wrong crusade" more than their fate being unknown

You care about your bloodline only if you plan on dying

Why would Zouken interfere with Sakura and Shinji working together? What's stopping Sakura from dealing with Gilgamesh and Herc the exact same way as HF? Just have Sakura deworm herself at the end.

You know Nasu didn't actually invent any of these characters right?

Attached: 1562350181642.jpg (470x654, 57K)

What generation mage is Zouken anyway? He achieves some pretty impressive feats all things considered, but he's also really really old, so how old could his family reasonably be?

Wait why does it work?

He won't stop them teaming up, but he will steal the grail from them at the last possible second to use it for himself. Would Sakura make the contract in this scenario?

He's the one who helped build the Grail

Yes, but I also know that Type Moon frequently ignores parts of legend for it's own goals.
Medea's own legend is fucky anyway, what with the child murder being tacked on later on and the original story not having it.

I know, I meant how old is his family in the magic sense. Kiritsugu was the third head of the Emiya family if I remember right, and Waver is the second head of the Velvet's I think.

Dude every Heroic Spirits' legend is tacked on made from centuries of oral tradition and interpretation.

So what stopped that from happening in the original? In the end you just have to be more likable that Zouken and Shirou to get Sakura to support you and win.

Attached: 1557617863255.png (588x700, 315K)

Zouken was around when Paracelsus was alive

Damn, that's actually really interesting. Do we know what generation head Zouken was? Who in his family originally developed the worms?

what if you ask zouken really nicely to help

Zouken and Paracelcus were actually buddies iirc.
Of course, Paracelcus would never recognise Zouken as Zolgen Makiri out of principle.
Only works if you get Illya to ask.
well Justeaze through Illya.

It depends, are you Justeaze Lizrich von Einzbern? If not, he'd probably tell you to go fuck yourself.

Since this idea came up multiple times in the thread, I'm curious how would you go around playing the stock market as an underage Japanese kid from 1994-ish? How would you even approach this? I doubt there was a convenient online service that allowed you to buy stocks without involving a human broker.

Work through Kerry after explaining the situation, have him put you in touch with the Fujimura group after you prove you're a genius with stocks.
Now you've got both Yakuza links and a open path to the Taiga Route.

Wait until you're an adult. 2005/6 was still early enough to play it big. Buy tons of bitcoins. Invest in Netflix, google, etc. Shouldn't be that hard to become filthy rich by the time you're body hits 30.

kerry would jut kill you

Literally why would he?

Why would he do that? You potentially have information that could get him to save his daughter. Plus he chilled out massively after the fourth war.

would an origin bullet kill zouken?

How did Kerry die again? Why didn’t he just stick to being a Seigi no Mikata?

Dying of magic cancer.
There aren't really any solutions to it other than somehow rigging Avalon to work again.
While the Deletion Marble could probably also work, he's probably dead before we could use it to help him.

Probably. Depending on if he is constantly using his mana to control the worms, or only controlling a "queen" worm would be the decider between having to hit his general body or his master worm for it to work.

Grail mud slowly poisoned him.

So what if you managed to get Kerry to change the target of one of his trips to kidnapping Gray instead of rescuing Illya?
As the future vessel of King Arthur, Gray miiight just have enough of a connection to jumpstart it.

I dunno if his potential survival would be enough to motivate him
plus you're dooming waver who's supposed to dismantle the grail

desu, its too easy to save Sakura, yeah its probably the major priority but the REAL game changer and challenge is saving Illya

It's not just HIS potential survival.
By fixing himself with Avalon, he actually has a decent shot at rescuing Illya.

As for Waver
Oh well.

kerry is never gonna be able to raid the einzbern castle even if he's healthy

Oh right, actually for Waver you could just send Gray to the Clock Tower to study under him or whatever when the Grail War approaches.
The consequences of her being too close to Saber could be huge.

Don't underestimate him.

>NBR sister
Why even bother? What's the fucking point?

saving Kerry also saves Sakura, a revitalized Kerry isn't fucking letting a little girl get wormed for years on end plus he does owe you one. Actually, thinking about it, he'd probably take you and Sakura in when he kills Zouken, dude would be running an orphanage

or just bang gray
she could produce the strongest offspring

Waver has an entire harem of powerful weirdos at his beck and call he'll be fine.

Attached: 1568077031633.jpg (2232x1523, 968K)

Do we know of any way to maximise the power of the Matou magic? Would we have the time to get that working so we don't have to rely on Wormslut and can instead do the job of Master ourself?

>kerry
>killing zouken
OH NO NO NO NO NO

>Do we know of any way to maximise the power of the Matou magic?
Get in the pit.

>Kerry has Illya and Gray, Shirou, Sakura AND Shinji as adopted children
Jesus

He could if Avalon was functioning.
He could also get the worm out of Sakura by putting a functioning Avalon in her and straight up pulling the worm out.

alright we got a new route boys, the Orphanage route, the only real wild card in this situation

>and you really think that Zouken would let you leave?
I mean, yeah, probably. He's treated like stale air in his own home for a decade. He could just not show up one day and Zouken wouldn't bat an eye.

he probably would care if you replace Shirou as the most important person in the world for Sakura or if you could use magic.

even if he was healthy kerry is a broken man
he wouldn't be able to do anything

Nah, a Healthy Kerry who manages to rescue Illya would actually be restored by quite a bit.
We wouldn't be an empty shell of a man anymore, at least.

add in kid gil too
get him to give you a noble phantasm

fuck out of that shit position immediately by trying my best to run away.

There is one method that would save Sakura with complete certainty...

Attached: Magical Ruby.png (427x486, 91K)

Kid Gil will eventually turn into adult Gil though.

Kerry Orphanage Route would be a clusterfuck come the war.

shit gets crazy with Kerry alive, also i doubt Illya summons Herc now so that can cause some problems

Dye my hair black,try to find a way to permanently kill servants....destroy the "holy" grail once and for all.
A thing that powerful and dangerous should never fall into the wrong hands,better destroy it...better safe than sorry

Attached: Jwu1F.jpg (640x960, 190K)

I mean, Hollow Ataraxia proves this (Kind of).

Technically, 3 of the 5 of them would get chosen as Masters
Gray needs to be sent to the Clocktower to help Waver and not get possessed
Shinji user likely goes out to steal Caster.

Promise to Sakura that I'll save her one day.
Then autistically focus on planning and learning.

The marble would be neat if it's possible.

desu i always love that these threads hit the bump limit, they're always nice

Yeah and she also canonically defeated CU and every irish hero by herself the moment she actually tried.

pretty sure she started training again when Cu came along because he revitalized that warrior spirit

??? in fgo america singularity as grail powered cu and in extella link but only in the first route and also she was beaten up by karl chad

But are you inmune to guns or ponty things user?

Or the lowest because you could be killed to make them sad as plot development.

If it does, it's still on Marisbilly's hands. Matou have money but not as much as a Lord of the Clocktower.

would you still save Sakura even if your life didn't depend on it?

Yes. Because I would feel bad if I didn't at least try to save her. My ideal autism might rival Shirou's given time. Also she's cute.

One of the best threads in weeks, be it for Fate or for isekai.
Remember that Taiga is the only way.

this thread pops up like every month and its always a blast, i like how it evolved and hope it does just stay as a monthly thing we all get together to do

I hope some retard doesn't start trying to force it. I like the concept, and I think going Taiga is your best option.

threads usually get pruned if it gets spammed then it returns after enough time has passed, it shall return one day and goddamn it i wanna get with Taiga now